Get $30 referral bonus and Earn 10% COMMISSION on all your friend's order for life! Start Earning
New User? Start here.
- My Dashboard
- Personal A/c Manager NEW
- My Online Courses
- My Notification
- My Loyalty Points
- Turnitin Report
- My Subscription
- Order an assignment
- Track your order
- Why Order us
- Free Samples
- Order discount now
Securing Higher Grades Costing Your Pocket? Book Your Assignment at The Lowest Price Now!
Error goes here
Please upload all relevant files for quick & complete assistance.
Save Time & Excel Academics
Share your requirements & connect with top tutor !
We will use e-mail only for:
200+ Ideal Construction Dissertation Topics for Student in 2021
Coming up with relevant topics for a construction dissertation is itself alone, let alone writing the entire paper. The topic you select affects the prospective research methodologies you implement, the structure of your dissertation and more. This is why zeroing on a topic becomes a major concern for students.
To help you out in this matter, we have got you covered. We have some 50+ dissertation topics on construction and architecture ready for you. Each of these relatable topics will offer you enough scope for research. You will also find a few tips on how to select a suitable topic for your construction dissertation, along with the issues.
Let’s dive into it!
100 Most Unique & Interesting Construction Dissertation Prompts
If you have been looking for an ideal topic for your construction dissertation, you have hit the treasure trove. Below you will find a segregated list of more than 100 slants to choose from. Take a look and choose a topic that suits your line of study the best.
Eco-friendly and Environment-safe Construction Dissertation Topics
- The impact of eco-friendly constructions in improving life on earth
- A critical analysis of why people are shifting to modular houses
- The utilisation of solar cooling techniques in modern-day constructions
- The influence of photovoltaic around the world and its implementation in the construction sector
- What is the role of waste management in the construction sector?
- How can space be made for further constructions when all the convenient locations are utilised to the optimum?
- The role of “green technology” in modern-day constructions
- The role of sustainable development in the construction industry
- How vital is pollution management in the field of construction?
- The adverse effect of using sub-quality materials on the environment
History of Architecture and Construction Dissertation Topics
- When does the construction of bridges go back to, and how did the inception happen?
- A chronological analysis of the technological advancements in the field of construction over time
- An in-depth analysis of how the Eiffel Tower was constructed
- What were construction techniques used back in the early 1880s in the construction sector?
- Mention a favourite old structure and justify your choice with the qualities of the constructed edifice.
- The evolution of roads, bridges and dams due to new-age technologies and concepts
- How have safety rules and culture evolved over the past decades in the construction industry?
- An analysis on the origin of the cement production industry and how it changed the construction sector
- How did the great depression of 1929 affect the construction industry?
- A critical evaluation of the origin of high-rise buildings over the decades
Technology-related Construction Dissertation Topics
- How the evolution of the telecommunication industry affected the construction sector?
- The different techniques and technologies used in the construction of airports, harbours and railway stations
- The interrelation between CDM laws and regulations and accident statistics
- Cost controlling and construction of buildings, roads and bridges – a critical analysis
- What makes the construction industries in mountainous terrains an example to learn from?
- The role of ventilation systems and how they have changed from old buildings to modern-day infrastructures
- The influence of BIM (Business Information Modelling) in the construction sector
- What are the impacts of lean manufacturing in the construction industry?
- What role does IT play in the field of construction?
- The role of robotics and construction automation in modern-day infrastructure
Risk Management Dissertation Topics in Construction Sector
- How to ensure safety for infrastructures established in earthquake-prone areas?
- A comparison between ancient and modern-day construction techniques based on efficacy
- What construction and architectural techniques are followed in island territories?
- How necessary is safety training and supervision in the field of construction?
- The significance of AI and machine learning in reducing risk in the construction industry
- The importance of anti-risk planning while constructing a structure
- The importance of using sound construction equipment
- How can be the risk quotient of a project be determined in the construction sector?
- What probable reasons cause a delay in constructions?
- How can one manage the risk involved in constructing skyscrapers, flyovers, and other high-end infrastructure?
Offbeat Construction Dissertation Topics
- How to determine the number of restrooms to construct in a building that is also a public venue?
- The culture of a city reflected through the architecture of the place.
- Maximising small spaces: an in-depth study of the science with respect to the construction sector
- How to ensure private buildings reflect a personal and comforting vibe
- Cathedrals and chapels: the use of new world’s budget to recreate the old-world charm
- How does the construction of houses in warm climates and cold climates differ?
- Explain the benefits of using technological and AI-driven models to plan architectural diagrams
- Middle-class architecture and the modern society: how are such infrastructures constructed?
- How have famous architects affected the construction industry over the years?
- Getting people to move through energising architecture.
Dissertation Topics for Modern Structural Design
- How does multicultural architecture pair up with the urban landscape?
- How have the altering trends in the field of environmental technology in constructing residential structures?
- The role of IoT in Developing Commercial Projects
- How can design and sustainability be brought together in municipal structures?
- A critical analysis of the coming together of new-age technologies with old-world designs
- How can civil engineers maximise resources and space for better accessibility?
- How to achieve a minimalist structural design in compact areas?
- What architectural steps can be taken to mitigate damage from natural disasters?
- An analysis of the different methods of pre-fabricating design
- How to build efficient portable housing units?
Sustainable Construction and Architectural Dissertation Topics
With so much focus on the environment and technology associated with it, there is a significant push to develop green tech with design. Here are some ideas:
- How can hemp be used advantageously in building structures?
- An analysis of the concept of retrofitting inefficiency applied to existing buildings
- How should constructional norms be changed to repair the adverse effects of climate change?
- A study of the concept of micro-construction and its application in the future
- How to create self-sufficient structures in the middle-class sector?
- How to calculate Solar Panel Output in constructional planning?
- A study of Optimal Insulation of R-Values in modern-day structures
- A comprehensive evaluation of the Net Zero Design principle
- How to reduce a structure’s carbon footprint?
- How to install heating and cooling systems in buildings using renewable energy?
Trending Dissertation Topics in Landscape Construction
- How to plan to avoid water scarcity in commercial and residential areas?
- A comprehensive guide to maximise Green Space in residential structures
- Steps to take while constructing structures in flood zones
- How can landscapes be revitalised without affecting the environment?
- How to reducing development risks in areas that are prone to attacks from wild animals?
- What are the principles of urban agriculture?
- Steps that can be taken to optimise drainage for better water conservation
- How to build child-friendly landscapes?
- The role of Green Cities and how to maintain them in these periods of growth?
- How to build efficient public infrastructure?
Civil Engineering Dissertation Topics on Construction
- An analysis of using Ultra-High Strength Concrete in Terminals
- How do bridge bearings in concrete bridges operate? Explain the mechanical structure
- The disadvantage of using porous asphalt in structures due to winters
- What is the impact of human-induced lateral vibration on bridges and elevated structures?
- How can the tripod substructure be used on two different topsides?
- How does a steel plate-girder bridge move due to traffic-induced bearing loads?
- What causes large shield driven tunnels to snap through?
- A complete study explaining timber bearing structure for concept houses
- The elevated metro structure using concrete and composite UHPC
- What is the morphological effect of coastal systems on infrastructure?
The Dissertation Help
Specialist dissertation services to help you achieve more!
Do you want dissertation topics?
Writer of The Month
Last dissertations passed with distinction
Order a premium dissertation proposal and score your desired grades.
Editing & Proofreading
Make your dissertation error-free.
Get your article published in an internationally renowned journal.
If you are finding it hard to select a topic from the deluge of options, remember to choose a slant that is contemporary enough for modern times.
If you still cannot figure out which slant to choose or how to write on the topic, you can take help from our dissertation writing help experts.
5 Tips to Choose the Perfect Construction Dissertation Topic
Go through the tips given below to know how to finalise a fitting topic for your construction dissertation.
- Choose a relevant topic or a theme to work on
The topic you choose must give you scope to research, revalidate, and evaluate things. So, before you write a paper on civil engineering or construction management, take time to understand what the topic demands.
- Don’t be too broad or narrow
Do not go for a construction-related topic that is too broad. That will make it all the more challenging for you to cover all aspects of the topic. Similarly, a too narrow topic will prevent you from offering resourceful insights and meet the required word count of the paper.
- Research, evaluate and prepare your notes carefully
To write a quality construction dissertation paper, conduct constructive research based on the methodology you want to implement. Alongside, make sure to prepare notes diligently. Also, choose your research sources wisely as per the relevance of the topic.
- Ensure that the sources used for your findings are reliable and legit
Even the best topic will fall flat on its face if you do not back it up with findings and derivations extracted from extensive research. Therefore, you must understand the topic for your construction dissertation first before moving on to researching for trustworthy, valid and genuine resources.
- Take professional assistance when in need
It is better to be safe than sorry. If you cannot find a relevant topic for your construction dissertation, get rid of the dilemma by seeking customised help from subject matter experts who have mastered the various aspects of construction studies. Seeking professional help will only mean that you can be sure to submit a perfect dissertation.
That brings us to the most awaited segment of this blog – the best construction dissertation topics to consider for your next submission. Here you go!
Get Help with Your Construction Dissertation from MyAssignmenthelp.com
Composing a construction dissertation comes with several challenges – you may not know how to structure your paper, where to research or which topic to choose. In any case, content the subject matter experts at MyAssignmenthelp.com will be able to help you out of the mess.
We offer construction dissertation writing help at prices that don’t burn a hole in your pocket. Our team of diligent dissertation writers comprise PhD qualified scholars, native subject matter experts and ex-Professors from some of the most renowned universities.
Here are some perks that you get to enjoy when you hire us:
- 100% authentic content
- Complimentary proofreading services
- Free revisions
- On-time deliveries
- Affordable deals
- Free access to construction dissertation samples
So, look nowhere else and come to us and impress your professor by choosing an interesting topic for your construction dissertation.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Share your requirements & connect with top tutor !.
Still in two minds the proof is in numbers.
Genuine Reviews With a Rating of 4.9/5 .
Home Work: 1 Page, Deadline: 2 days
I'm happy with the phone and the deal I got from the company. I wanted a good smartphone that did the basics, and the site recommended one that ticke ...
Programming: 2 Pages, Deadline: 14 days
Great work; thank you for your real job. Everything is complete as required. The expert did it early before the due date came.
Programming: 2 Pages, Deadline: 9 days
On time and good work. But had to go through some reworks. But overall was satisfied
It Write Up
Assignment: 5 Pages, Deadline: 25 days
The assignment is yet to be graded as soon as i receive a feedback from my tutor i will update the expert
Assignment: 8 Pages, Deadline: 3 days
I have received the report as per the expectations, which gives satisfactory feeling regarding the assignment.
Assignment: 1 Page, Deadline: 1 day
This person did a great job following all the instructions for the assignment. The work was more than satisfying for me.
Assignment: 6 Pages, Deadline: 12 hours
Did received a solid 80 marks but was almost caught because of plagerism and teaches doubted me it was a good thing I memorised some of its refrences ...
Course Work: 2 Pages, Deadline: 18 days
Thanks for the support. The assignment is still under review and the final grade will be release soon
Assignment: 2 Pages, Deadline: 18 days
Thanks for the support. The assignment looks good, but yet to receive the final grade
Assignment: 8 Pages, Deadline: 9 days
Found the work to be very professional & tailored. The over presentation was excellent.
Programming: 1 Page, Deadline: 1 day
I got exactly what I requested, delivered on time and although it hasn't been graded yet, I'm sure it's an A. Thanks!
it was perfectly done following the guidelines, amazing worki will probably get back to them soon
Assignment: 1 Page, Deadline: 28 days
I was successful in getting a passing grade. I often believe that lecturers overlook things when they are busy. Thank you.
Programming: 1 Page, Deadline: 9 days
Great job and 100% on the assignment. Thanks for taking the time and effort to do such a great job and show your work! I would highly recommend!
Programming: 12 Pages, Deadline: 6 days
Good work done by professionals. They have shown good research data on the assignments and I am really happy with their service, I will use their serv ...
Assignment: 4 Pages, Deadline: 5 days
Im impressed. It was great. Good work. Really helpful. Well done to the whole team
Programming: 1.4 Pages, Deadline: 1 day
I learned a lot from the solution. The answer was very detailed and helped me learn.
Essay: 3.2 Pages, Deadline: 9 days
it was good thank you so much, I got a grade of 71/100.it was great and easy to follow as a reader.
Assignment: 8 Pages, Deadline: 11 days
hhhahshhdhfhfhfhhddhhdjjsjjskskskskkskskkskshfhvjjsjdhfnjdgood words and nicely presented. answered as per question. thank you........
Assignment: 8 Pages, Deadline: 1 day
Great work. Will use the service again. Very good assignment. Very helpful. Reasonably priced.
On APP - grab it while it lasts!
Download app now (or) Scan the QR code
*Offer eligible for first 3 orders ordered through app!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay in touch with latest news and exclusive offers every week. "No spam !"
GET BEST PRICE FOR YOUR WORK.
ONLINE TO HELP YOU 24X7
OR GET MONEY BACK!
OUT OF 38983 REVIEWS
Received my assignment before my deadline request, paper was well written. Highly recommend.
Have any Query?
Contact with us.
146 Construction Essay Topics
🏆 best essay topics on construction, 👍 good construction research topics & essay examples, 🌶️ hot construction ideas to write about, 🎓 most interesting construction research titles, 💡 simple construction essay ideas, 📌 easy construction essay topics.
- The Social Construction of Gender Roles Gender is an underlying characteristic all societies and the social construction of gender roles, behaviors and expectations is an importance aspect of modern society.
- Social Community Constructions, Expected Social Conduct, and Economic Structures Within the Society This paper outlines social community constructions, expected social conduct, and economic structures within the society.
- Construction of the America’s Great Wall The paper highlights some of the reasons why the Great Wall was a bad idea. The government realized that the control act did not give the expected results.
- The Social Construction of Gender Gender refers to the social construction of the differences between men and women. This paper explores the stereotype to avoid misleading conclusions.
- “The Construction of Homosexuality” a Book by David Greenberg The book, The Construction of Homosexuality by David Greenberg presents the reflection of the author on historical timeline of the struggle by homosexuals to get their rights.
- Saudi Marine Construction Projects and Risks The Saudi Arabian marine construction works revolve around the establishment of ports and harbors. The ports must be constructed to facilitate tourist arrival.
- Soil Mechanics in Construction Engineering Soil mechanics is a relatively new discipline in civil engineering, which entails the study of the engineering properties of soil relative to the design of various engineering structures.
- Social Construction of Technologies: Tablet Computer This paper is aimed at discussing the development of such a technology as the tablet computer. In particular, it is necessary to apply such a concept as social construction.
- Dubai Construction Cost and Its Political Factors This research paper determines how political factors affect the construction industry in Dubai and what can be done to lower these costs.
- Madina Azahra Palace Construction Medina Azahara means the City of Flowers and it represents the ruins of the fortified Arab Muslim medieval palace in Spain. The palace was built in 929 by Abd al-Rahman.
- Construction Company’s Staff’s Quality Performance The purpose of the study is the identification of the links between the application of the diversity-related strategies, the motivation of the employees, and the staff’s rates.
- Quality Improvement in the Construction Industry’ Context Focusing on quality improvement is essential in the context of a multicultural corporation. The introduction of the Six Sigma DMAIC framework was tested as a possible tool.
- Truss Construction Shop Workplace Incident This paper analyzes the incident that occurred in the Truss Construction Shop when a worker was injured while performing his work with the help of a machine.
- Canadian Housing and Construction Statistics Growth for housing starts, completions, and under construction was negatively affected by the economic downturn in 2008 with only 187,923 units registered.
- Construction Company’s Operational Risk Management This work presents an operational risk assessment connected to standard masonry techniques and procedures in the development of five-story apartment blocks.
- Schedule Delay Analysis in Construction Projects Within a construction environment, it is rather common that both the contractor and employer are worried about the time for performance.
- Gray Construction Company’s Business Communication Gray Construction is a family-owned construction company that, by utilizing the system of open forums, tries to increase the success of business-related communications.
- Risk Management of Construction Megaprojects Long-term projects can be considered an integral part of the modern world. At the same time, the management of projects is a complex task because of many issues and obstacles.
- Stakeholder Management in Construction Projects The paper discusses the stakeholders’ management as a whole with a point of view on the cost and scope of construction projects.
- Construction Waste Management Managing construction waste is often a difficult process because its poor implementation could lead to unintended consequences for contractors, clients, and the public.
- Construction Industry Disputes in the UAE There is still very little literature in the UAE on the negotiation strategies and how the same impacts on the outcomes in the dispute resolution.
- Portfolio Construction: Choosing a Suitable Investment Option Investing in trustworthy and promising ventures so that the specified goal can be achieved can be viewed as the secondary objective of the project.
- Risk Management in Healthcare Construction Projects A risk is any occurrence that has the potential to alter the progress of a project significantly. A risk may be positive or negative.
- Cultural Rift in the UAE Construction Industry This paper will explore cultural differences and organizational cultures in the UAE. It will also explore ways of harmonizing the two to minimize conflicts.
- Silver Fiddle Construction Project Risk Management When it comes to defining the key risks associated with the project one must point to the fact that the project is very costly and requires a substantial amount of time.
- Environmental Impact of the Football Stadium Construction The construction of Football Stadium in the district of Tipner, Portsmouth, UK is a great challenge for the site’s environments and ecological situation.
- Assessing Learning and Test Construction Evaluating students’ performance is one of the foundations of the learning process. There are several arguments highlighting its importance in education.
- Motivation and Performance in UAE Construction Industry One of the most important revelations in the research was that workers and managers in the UAE construction industry were not motivated.
- Race as a Social Construction in the US The idea of the social construction of race is the basis on which modern theory refutes the initial assumptions used to justify the American practice of slavery.
- Poverty and Homelessness: Dimensions and Constructions With the growth of the economy and the failure of employment, the number of people living in poverty and without shelter increases.
- Ethics: Tellico Dam Construction vs. Snail Darter Fish The argument against the Tellico dam construction concerns the role of the snail darter in the ecological system of the Little Mississippi River.
- “Uncoupling: The Social Construction of Divorce” by Robboy et al. This paper aims to analyze the article “Uncoupling: The Social Construction of Divorce” by Robboy et al. and summarize the main ideas from it.
- Family, Work, and Social Construction of Intimacy The paper examines various aspects of family life and the real problems of families. The work-family relationship may sometimes result in work-family conflict.
- Authentic Leadership in the Construction Industry This paper seeks to examine the concept of authentic leadership and why it can become the best option for improving management and supervision in the construction industry.
- Sexual Orientation as a Social Construction and Reality Even if sexual orientation, gender roles, and sex are all socially constructed, it does not mean that they are not real.
- Generational Differences in Galliford Try Construction Industry The study illuminates how various challenges affect the company and aligns them with theories such as transformational, authentic, servant leadership and leader-member exchange (LMX).
- Carillion Construction Company’s Story of Decline This report analyses the Carillion company’s performance, identifies some causes for its decline, and discusses the roles of the directors and auditors in it.
- The Range of Regulations Applicable to Health and Safety in Construction The regulatory systems have done more good than bad in the general growth of safety conditions for workers in the European Union.
- The Construction Industry in Australia. The construction industry in Australia commands some significant linkages with other key sectors, and this has led to its major impact on the economy.
- Wood as a Construction Material: History, Properties, Use Today, wood is still a common material in the building of boats and houses. The use of wood in the construction of the frames of a majority of domestic houses is also common.
- Top Ten Construction Site Hazards. In the construction industry, the laborers and site workers are liable to face innumerable dangers and risks of health and safety each day.
- Construction. The Hines Group and Babcock & Brown The Hines Group and Babcock & Brown provide the highest standards of security of workers and the best organization of the material delivery, storage, and usage.
- Shortage of Skilled Workers and Its Impacts in Middle East Construction Industry Presently there is a huge shortage of structural and civil engineers, project managers, safety managers, on-site supervisors and tradesman, like welders and fitters.
- Construction Law. Negligence, Tort and Duty of Care The cases Chapman v. Hearse and Voli v IngleWoodshire Council are both legal cases that were tried in the High Court of Australia in the years 1961 and 1963 respectively.
- Shortage of Skilled Workers in Middle East Construction Industry The construction industry in the Middle East has been facing the risk of rising labour costs and labour shortages, which in turn is squeezing up the smaller contractors.
- Project for the Construction of a New Cottage Town The project is devoted to the building of the new cottage town in the country and is aimed at the satisfaction of citizens’ needs and providing them with a new wonderful way of life.
- Construction Companies and Ethics Many construction companies do not have an ethical program at all. It is important that people in the company undergo training in order to understand the ethical standards that have been set.
- The Study of the Construction Methods for Firefighters The study of the construction methods allows the fire officers to predict the effects of the demolition and possible way to preserve the construction in a better condition.
- Gender Construction and Heterosexism Homophobia, or the aversion for people who have same-sex preferences, are categorized under personal, interpersonal, institutional and societal.
- A New Building Construction Project Analysis The management of AXBC PLC needs to allot more time for constructing a new building as the analysis has clearly shown that the management may be overly optimistic.
- Postmodern Feminism and Its Theory of Gender as Social Construction Post modern feminists argue that there are no natural building blocks between genders. It is the society that structures human being in a particular way to keep differences.
- Construction of the Sense of Meaning and Identity The most contributing factors to the construction of human sense of meaning and identity are relational processes between person and group, as well as different social processes.
- Childhood: The Concept of Social Construction The integration of children into the society is characterized by socio-cultural conditioning processes that mould the child to fit his/her expected role within the community.
- Construction Management and Law in United Kingdom: An Analysis The essay discusses the current legal requirements for constructing a building in the UK and details various legal procedures involved in handling the building projects in the UK.
- Tunnel Design and Construction The paper concerns the many significant advances in technology that have facilitated tremendous growth in the tunneling industry.
- Speech Defending the Construction of Bicycle Lanes The purpose of my appeal to the city authorities and the local community is to build bicycle lanes and to create new bicycle routes.
- Race: Genetic or Social Construction One of the most challenging questions the community faces today is the following: whether races were created by nature or society or not.
- GPS Surveying and Laser Total Station Surveying Within Construction This essay intends to establish the main differences between GPS surveying and Laser total station surveying within the construction and single out their respective applications.
- Concrete as a Construction Material Concrete is one of the most widely used construction materials on Earth, so a more detailed analysis of concrete was taken to realize its pros and cons for construction purposes.
- Economic Environment for a Construction Firm The construction industry is plagued by a lot of difficulties in the UK and other parts of the world. This study mainly focuses on economic conditions affecting construction firms.
- Evaluating Performance of Public Construction Projects in Abuja, Nigeria The purpose of the paper is to provide an in-depth inquiry into the need for a stakeholder performance evaluation framework for public construction projects in Abuja Nigeria.
- The Social Construction of Aging The social construction of age states that aging occurs because people explain in their mind and physical stages that the body changes are the aging symptoms.
- Fundamentals of Building Construction Foundations are the basis for any construction object, and it is essential for any project to determine the most fitting type of foundation.
- The Deployment of WLAN (WI-FI) on Open Area Construction Projects This paper sets out to illustrate that implementation of mobile communication technologies in the construction industry is not only technologically and economically feasible.
- Critical Path Method in Construction Practice The critical path method has a significant role to play in managing resources on construction projects by relating time and money.
- Water Cooling Tower Construction Site’s Problems The paper highlights three major problems at the construction site. They are security, scheduling, and safety problems.
- Construction Management: Organizations, Cash Flow & Controls on Site This paper discusses organizations, cash flow, and controls on-site: types of organizations, project cash flows, certification programs, cost control as a management tool.
- Societal and Gender Construction Affecting Incidents of Domestic Violence The paper intends to explore how societal and gender construction can affect the incidences of domestic violence.
- Construction Materials and Building Codes Platform framing system is commonly used in the building industry because the building that is made using this method is always durable and have high structural integrity.
- Foodmart vs. Masterpiece Construction Dispute: Contract Formation The subcontracting of Masterpiece construction in the renovation of Foodmart’s Main Street store is valid and the former has the right to delegate its duties of the contract.
- Investment Strategy: Construction of Portfolio The report selects four best-performing equities based on evaluation taste from ten promising stocks listed in New York Stock Exchange.
- Power Suburbs and the Construction of Race by Nicolaides & Wiese Becky M. Nicolaides and Andrew Wiese discuss suburbanization and its effects on racial segregation in postwar America.
- Social Construction of Serial Killers Serial killing is a homicide category occurring when an offender murders more than three victims unknown to the criminal.
- Role of Tribes in the Construction of Identity Sine tribes create a sense of belonging by reinforcing the significance of the marker of social hierarchy and the importance of compliance with set traditions.
- Intermediate Institutions and Technology Transfer in Developing Countries: Construction Industry in Ghana
- Building for the Future: The Potential Importance of the Construction Industry in Welsh Economic Development Policy
- Global Construction Equipment Market Industry Analysis
- Waste Processing Plants Construction in Saudi Arabia
- Investigation Into Waste Management on Construction Sites in South Western Nigeria
- Waste Processing Plants Construction in India
- Improving Health and Safety on Construction in Romania
- Channel Tunnel Construction: Project Management
- Indonesia Residential Construction: Market Update
- Improving Higher Education for Construction Management
- Worker’s Attitudes Towards Safety in the Construction Field
- Case Studies About Australian Construction Firms
- Chinese Culture and Successful Implementation of Partnering in Singapore’s Construction Industry
- Iowa River Bridge Steel Method Construction
- Civil Engineering: Bridge Construction Issues
- Good Research Paper About Planning of Construction of Tall Buildings
- Transforming Municipal Solid Waste Into Construction Materials
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Plants Construction in India to 2019
- Building Information Modelling Analysis Construction
- Ethical Case Study Bhopal Disaster Construction
- Global Market for Agricultural and Construction Equipment
- Ireland Industrial Construction: Market Update
- Incorporating the Lean Cell Process Into Repair Stations Construction
- Environmental Impacts From Dam Construction
- Improving Construction Site Safety
- Internet Marketing Strategy for Small Construction Firms
- Cdm Baseline Construction for Vietnam National Electricity Grid
- Analyzing the Malaysian Construction Industry
- Building Plan Commission, Construction, and Alterations
- Commercial Bank Lending Practices and the Development of Black-Owned Construction Companies
- Industry Research- Construction, Homebuilding
- Housing Demand and Residential Construction in Thailand
- Establishing Quantitative Indicators for Measuring the Partnering Performance of Construction Projects in Hong Kong
- Establishing the Association Between Collaborative Working and Construction Project Performance Based on Client and Contractor Perceptions
- Institutional Capacity for Climate Change Responses: An Examination of Construction and Pathways in Mexico City and Santiago
- Innovative Construction Technology for Affordable Mass Housing in Tanzania, East Africa
- Collaboration Environments for Small and Medium-Sized Architecture, Engineering and Construction Enterprises
- Total Quality Management and the Learning Organization: A Dialogue for Change in Construction
- Client-Led Strategies for Construction Supply Chain Improvement
- Indian Construction Industry and Risk Assessment Construction
- Analyzing the Drivers for Early Contractor Involvement Adoption by Construction Clients
- International Construction: Floor Packaging Method
- How Dilation Was Used in the Construction of the Pyramids of Egypt
- Workplace Injuries and Fatalities in the UK Industry Construction
- Close Entanglements: Aligning the Construction and Finance Industries
- Interaction Between the Economic Growth and the Construction Industry
- Germany’s Construction Industry: Stabilization on the Horizon
- Welfare Facilities During Construction Work
- The Ethical Issue, or Issues, Affecting the Construction Industry Today
- Whether the Construction Industry Is the Pillar Industry in Hong Kong?
- United Kingdom Residential Construction: Market Update
- Issues, Problems and Risks in Construction Projects and Ways of Mitigating Them
- Good Faith and Co-operation Under Construction Contracts in UK
- Health and Safety Considerations for the Construction
- Worker Flows, Entry and Productivity in the New Zealand Construction Industry
- Building Methods and Policies That Govern the Construction
- Building Construction Types for People in the Fire Service Field
- Ziggurats Their Construction and Uses in Ancient Mesopotamia Irrigation Systems
- Greece Industrial Construction: Market Update
- Business E-solutions for Small Construction Companies
- Architect E.j Lennox’s American Courthouse Construction
- Houston and the Global Market for Engineering and Construction
- Waste Minimizing and Recycling in Construction
- Understanding the Divergence Between Output and Employment in the UK Construction Industry
- Information Technology and the Construction Contractor
- Capital Structure and Return on Capital Employed of Construction Companies in Nigeria
- Intellectual Capital, Knowledge Sharing, and Innovation Performance: Evidence From the Chinese Construction Industry
- Workflow Software for Building and Construction Companies
- German Construction Industry: New Residential Construction at Cyclical Peak – Public Construction Gaining Ground
- Transaction-Related Issues and Construction Project Performance
- Chinese Urban Residential Construction to 2040
- Work Health and Safety, Competitive Advantage, and Organisational Performance in Small Construction Firms
- Research paper title generator
- Question maker for research
Cite this post
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
StudyCorgi. (2022, September 7). 146 Construction Essay Topics. Retrieved from https://studycorgi.com/ideas/construction-essay-topics/
StudyCorgi. (2022, September 7). 146 Construction Essay Topics. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/construction-essay-topics/
"146 Construction Essay Topics." StudyCorgi , 7 Sept. 2022, studycorgi.com/ideas/construction-essay-topics/.
1. StudyCorgi . "146 Construction Essay Topics." September 7, 2022. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/construction-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . "146 Construction Essay Topics." September 7, 2022. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/construction-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . 2022. "146 Construction Essay Topics." September 7, 2022. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/construction-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . (2022) '146 Construction Essay Topics'. 7 September.
55 Construction Management Essay Topic Ideas & Examples
🏆 best construction management topic ideas & essay examples, ✅ interesting topics to write about construction management, 🔍 good essay topics on construction management, 💯 free construction management essay topic generator.
- Rules of Negotiation in Construction Contract Management When the term negotiation is mentioned various aspect comes into play such as the venue, when or the time for negotiation, aggression in the push of the agenda, the role played among many other issues. […]
- The U.S. Housing Construction Sector Risks Management The probability of the occurrence of the risk measures the degree of certainty within which the risk may occur. The consequences associated with the risk describe the seriousness of the effects of the occurrence of […]
- Caspian Construction PLC: Security Management It will be the duty of the contracted local firm to carry out all the duties concerning the provision of security within the site.
- Construction Project Management Strategic Issues The task of the project managers is to oversee the activities of the project until its completion. The money would be used to purchase equipment that would be used in the whole project and pay […]
- Integrating Building Information Management (BIM) into Construction Supply Chain Management The events are part of the whole production process, starting with the inception of the facility and all materials involved, to the end users and products delivered at the last phase.
- SWOT and Construction Management In another study that concentrated on the Azzaro Construction Project, contractors were asked to detail the relevance SWOT had on the effectiveness of the project. In the study of the Azzaro construction project, the contractors […]
- Villa Construction Project Management The project I have chosen is the construction of a villa. The aim of the project is to construct a villa and have it ready for use within three months.
- House Construction Project Management The construction project is the basis of project scheduling and cost control. The project will increase the product portfolio of the company.
- Robotics in Construction Management: Impacts and Barriers The assessment of the economic feasibility of the robotization of individual construction processes is based on cost analysis and the calculation of payback.
- Procurement Opportunities in Construction Management The choice between the four types of procurement available in the construction industry leads to a sharp rise in the quality of the result.
- JP Phentar: Construction Project Management Tools Due to the unique nature of the project, there is a need for the establishment of an effective managerial framework. One of the most crucial aspects of the construction project is the quality of work.
- Software Tools in Construction: Design and Management of Projects Application of software is relevant in simulation and visualization of project scope, schemes projection, and monitoring of changes in plan in terms of cost and design.
- The UK Construction Industry’s Risk Management The construction industry is a major generator of waste, and accounts for 50% of the waste deposited in a typical landfill.
- Evolution of Construction Management From 1960s to Today Thus, the basic features of management within the scope of construction were visible already throughout the undertakings of the first people.
- Exposition for the Application to Master in Construction and Real Estate Management at HTW Berlin Countries around the world have realized that the best way of managing the competitiveness of the market is to successfully government and private projects completed in time and as per the expectations.
- Improving the Construction Management Process
- Construction Business and Law: Construction Management
- Linking Construction Management and Construction Project Management
- Construction Industry: The Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) System
- Overview of Contemporary Construction Management Changes
- Construction Management and Economics: New Directions
- Unresolved Conflict Between Two Construction Management Paradigms for Contingency Project Environments
- Construction Management and Economics: The Epistemology of a Multidisciplinary Design Science
- Improving Higher Education for Construction Management
- Construction Management and Property for Environmental Analysis
- Powerful Construction Management Software Solutions
- Project and Construction Management Guidelines
- Correlation Between Quantity Surveying and Construction Management
- Sustainable Construction Management: Introduction of the Operational Context Space
- Systems Principles for Construction Management
- Tacit and Explicit Knowledge in Construction Management
- The Baby and the Bathwater: Research Methods in Construction Management
- Overview of the Contract Construction Management Law
- Thinking About Materiality: Value of a Construction Management and Engineering View
- Total Quality Management and the Learning Organization: Dialogue for Change in Construction
- Linking Construction Project Management and Business Management
- Applying the Project Management in the Construction Industry
- Importance of Risk Management in Construction
- Project Management Issues in Construction Sites Environment
- Importance of Facility Management in the Construction Industry
- Construction Management Safety Program: Safe Driving
- Importance of Quality Management in the Construction Industry
- Overview of the Importance of Construction Management
- Precautionary Construction Management for Sustainability
- Elements of Cost Overruns, Delays, and Risk Involved in Construction Management
- Construction Management With Focus on Life-Time Health
- Application of Automation for Construction Management
- Construction Management and Process Design Around Construction Robots on the Construction Site
- Risk Management as the Key in Construction Management
- Roles of BIM in Construction Management
- Use of Building Information Model to Improve Construction Management in the UK
- Is Construction Management Education Irrelevant?
- The Effect of Socio-Economic Cultures on Local Construction Management
- The Role of Social Media in Construction Management
- Construction Management: Common Issues in Construction Projects
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
IvyPanda. (2023, January 21). 55 Construction Management Essay Topic Ideas & Examples. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/construction-management-essay-topics/
IvyPanda. (2023, January 21). 55 Construction Management Essay Topic Ideas & Examples. Retrieved from https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/construction-management-essay-topics/
"55 Construction Management Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." IvyPanda , 21 Jan. 2023, ivypanda.com/essays/topic/construction-management-essay-topics/.
1. IvyPanda . "55 Construction Management Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." January 21, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/construction-management-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . "55 Construction Management Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." January 21, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/construction-management-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . 2023. "55 Construction Management Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." January 21, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/construction-management-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . (2023) '55 Construction Management Essay Topic Ideas & Examples'. 21 January.
- Green Building Questions
- Building Research Topics
- Landfill Essay Titles
- Construction Research Ideas
- Recycling Research Ideas
- Gentrification Paper Topics
- Civil Engineering Essay Titles
- Earthquake Essay Topics
- Fire Safety Ideas
- Urban Planning Research Ideas
- Research and Development Essay Topics
- Dispute Resolution Questions
- Competitive Strategy Research Ideas
- Home Depot Titles
- Agile Project Management Research Topics
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Construction » Construction Dissertation Topics (26 Examples) For Research
Construction Dissertation Topics (26 Examples) For Research
Mark Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020 Construction No Comments
If you are looking for some highly interesting construction dissertation topics, you have visited the right place. Here, you can find a range of construction dissertation topics and project topics on construction. Along with the list of construction dissertation topics and research topics on construction, we also help in formulating your objectives, proposal, literature review, […]
If you are looking for some highly interesting construction dissertation topics, you have visited the right place. Here, you can find a range of construction research topics for your research project.
Along with the list of construction dissertation topics and research topics on construction, we also help in formulating your objectives, proposal, literature review, methodology, and analysis. You can also explore the list of building surveying dissertation topics to get more ideas for your dissertation topics.
List of Construction dissertation topics
Exploring a forward-thinking solution to the housing crisis in Australia by evaluating the modern methods of construction..
A study of innovative solutions in the construction industry reviewing the events and trends of 2014 to 2018.
Exploring the driving factors of construction industrialisation development in the developing countries.
An evaluation of the traditional methods for maintenance of mud houses to promote environmental sustainability in Nigeria.
Analysing the solution for future designs using techniques from vernacular architecture in developing countries.
Investigating and identifying the key indicators for sustainable construction materials.
An analysis of user criteria in the context of sustainability of modern methods of construction based on wood.
A literature review on dilemmas faced by the architects and designers related to the paradigms of sustainable development.
The importance of materials management in construction – an exploratory study.
A comparative analysis of the modern practices in project management of engineering and construction projects in the UK.
A review of some of the factors leading to construction project delays.
Exploring government construction projects in Australia and finding ways to improve the construction contract management.
The study of virtual information modelling acceptance based on project management knowledge areas.
Analysing the importance of cost management in construction projects.
Evaluating the effects of cost overrun in construction projects.
Studying the importance of construction health and safety management and its impact on the success of construction projects.
Reviewing the simulating uncertainties in the construction projects.
Analysing the new measures of circular economy thinking in construction companies.
Investigating the losses and productivity parameters in construction projects.
Studying the recent trends related to construction automation.
A study on the green tunnel construction technology and application.
An analysis of the construction technology of roof steel structure in developing countries.
How is technology shaping the future of the construction industry around the world?
What are the political and economic risks in international construction projects?
An evolution of the modular construction industry growth and its impact on the built environment.
Analysing the impact of IT technology convergence innovation on the performance of construction projects.
Topic With Mini-Proposal (Paid Service)
Along with a topic, you will also get;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
- Quantity Surveying Dissertation Topics (31 Examples) For Research July 29, 2020 -->
- Building Surveying Dissertation Topics (26 Examples) For Research May 28, 2020 -->
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
Alert Content Goes Here
- Graduate Study
- Construction Management
Some recent research projects include:
Radical Reduction in Project Cycle Time
Trade-off between project cost and schedule, optimizing construction input on front-end planning, repair, rehabilitation and renewal of underground infrastructure, infrastructure asset management.
Radical reduction in project cycle time is achievable. This research conducted by Prof. Gokhale (RR 193-1, CII) demonstrates that significant reductions, in the range of 25% to 50%, have been achieved on projects in a variety of industries. There is no simple formula, however, or tool to ensure this level of achievement. The goal of this research was to identify the common elements in the successful projects and attempt to provide an approach that would, to a greater degree, ensure the success of projects in true need of radical reduction in cycle time.
In today's challenging business environment with many organizations facing significant financial pressure, a renewed emphasis on project cost rather than schedule has emerged. Even with this increasing cost emphasis, however, first-to-market strategies will bring schedules to the forefront. Ultimately, the owner is left to decide whether a specific project should be executed with the major emphasis on either cost or schedule. The focus of this research was to develop a method and provide tools to assist project teams in identifying and achieving the proper trade-off. In the RT214 project, Prof. Gokhale and the project team identified six major drivers governing cost/schedule trade-off and 23 techniques that were consistently identified as bringing greatest value to project teams in achieving the desired trade-off results. Of significance, the research team found that using these techniques differ at each stage of project execution. The team developed a Cost-Schedule Trade-off Tool (CSTT) that offers the following advantages:
- Applies to projects that are either schedule or cost-driven.
- Recommends techniques for success unique to each stage of the project.
- Provides references to selected CII Best Practices for further guidance to the user.
- Applies not only to trade-off projects, but virtually any project
The tool identifies and prioritizes recommended execution techniques, many of which are existing CII Best Practices. In addition, the tool demonstrates to the user the techniques that are applicable at each stage of a capital project, thus allowing for a more effective balance between the cost/schedule trade-offs that must be made for project success.
Many projects do not include adequate construction input during Front End Planning (FEP) resulting in projects falling short of their goals. Historically the primary stakeholders in a project (i.e. owners, designers and constructors) are not aligned and tend to operate in their own domains. As a result the needed collaboration is not obtained and projects do not achieve the level of success that is possible. Prof. Gokhale and the Research Team RT241 investigated the problem and determined ways in which the construction input can be optimized during the frond-end stage of projects. RT241 developed a decision aid - Construction Input Assessment Tool (CIAT). CIAT enables project stakeholders a means of determining project items and activities that require construction input during front end planning. In addition, CIAT will assist stakeholders in evaluating if they have adequate construction resources and expertise on the team, or if they need to obtain this information from other sources.
RT241 team researched, studied and evaluated the need for construction input in the Front End Planning (FEP). The data collected on successful and unsuccessful projects proves a definite link between construction input during the FEP phase and improvements in project cost, schedule, quality, and safety. RT241 recommends the use of CIAT to measure and improve the utilization of construction input during FEP and ultimately enhance the probability of project success.
Due to their low visibility, rehabilitation of underground pipelines is frequently neglected until a catastrophic failure occurs. Professor Gokhale's research focuses on the testing and assessment of minimally invasive technologies for pipeline condition assessment, repair, and rehabilitation.
Traditional rehabilitation methods for underground infrastructure often focus on initial construction cost, rather than consideration of life-cycle costs. Prof. Gokhale has also made significant contributions in the development of a framework for a multi-attribute model that addresses the various objectives in underground infrastructure management through a life-cycle cost approach. The model provides the basis for decision-making for asset managers in short-term and long-term infrastructure maintenance and rehabilitation planning within the budgetary constraints.
- Cyber-physical Systems
- Biomedical Imaging & Biophotonics
- Rehabilitation Engineering
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Risk, Reliability and Resilience
- Big Data Science and Engineering
- Regenerative Medicine
- Surgery and Engineering
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Meet our Faculty
- Explore Degree Programs
#1 Assignment help service provider
The best engineering assignment help service, provided by subject matter experts.
Prices starting $9.5/page
Provider for the last 10 successive years
assignments delivered. 734 + , just today
51 Ideal Construction Dissertation Topics
Construction management assignments demand much dedication and care. The importance of the construction assignment increases if it is a construction dissertation . You cannot blindly rely on any dissertation writing services for such projects. Construction topics demand specialized experts in the field of civil engineering, construction methods, building regulations, environmental considerations, and many others.
Helpwithassignment.com boasts a huge array of construction management experts who have produced many A+ graded construction dissertation assignments . Their experience and depth in the matter make us the number #1 construction assignment help service in the world.
From topic selection to the execution of the entire dissertation our c onstruction assignment experts will guide you through every step of your construction assignment project . In the meantime you can browse through some of the construction dissertation topics listed below:
51 Best Construction Dissertation Topics
- Studying the impact of eco-friendly considerations on the budget of a construction project
- Documenting the evolution of construction bridges from the end of the 18 th century to the modern era
- An analysis of modular construction in the context of sustainability and cost-effectiveness
- Identifying location as the main problem for the future of the construction industry
- Evaluating the sustainability of the solar houses of the previous decade
- Understanding the engineering philosophy behind modern solar cooling technology
- Studying the increasing trend of using photovoltaic, in building construction, in the markets of the United States
- Evaluating the overall importance of waste management in the construction industry
- Determining the ethical dilemmas surrounding the safety rules within the construction network
- Determining the critical elements of the Masonry Construction and its overall sustainability
- A comparative study between the timber frame construction and the masonry construction
- Determining the implications of outsourcing the construction work.
- Understanding the validity of the theory of constraints in the parlance of the construction industry.
- Evaluating the criticality of supply chain management in commercial construction projects
- A chronological study of the technological evolution in the construction industry.
- An in-depth analysis of the impact of the HMO Legislation.
- Understanding the construction techniques used in Europe in the early 1800s
- Determining the impact of Energy Efficiency Compliance in the modern housing construction market.
- Understanding the critical risk assessment needed for the constructions of dams
- Determining the importance of building safety regulations in the construction of modern housing near natural surroundings
- Identifying the limitations of procurement policy in relation to the construction industry.
- The importance of having a regional cement production industry for the sustainability of the construction projects
- Determining the impact of substance abuse amongst the construction workers of South America
- Evaluating the precautionary elements of constructing in an earthquake-prone area
- A critical study of the different types of construction contracts in the United States
- A detailed evaluation of the procurement strategies which are sustainable in the long-run
- An in-depth analysis of the pre-fabrication technology used in the Malaysian construction industry
- Understanding the importance of Energy Performance Certificates and its overall impact on the construction projects
- The evolving idea of sustainability in case of urban dwellings of the United Kingdom
- Analyzing the success of the solar water heating system in the Malaysian homes
- Is location becoming a major hindrance to the urban construction projects of the United States?
- The altering importance of location-based economics in urban construction projects.
- Studying the inclusion of women in the construction industry.
- Analyzing the importance of gender diversity in the construction industry of the United States
- Enhancing profitability in construction projects without charging higher rent
- The impact of labor shortage in the United Kingdom construction industry
- Measures to avoid the adjudication process for construction contractors
- Is modular construction enough to address the housing crisis prevalent in the United Kingdom market?
- A review of the best practices of energy efficiency in the construction industry in the new decade
- Understanding the strategic considerations in the construction projects of railway stations
- The relevance of life-cycle costing in sustainable construction projects
- Understanding the relevance of Prince 2 Methodology in construction project management.
- Determining the importance of RICS and their overall emphasis on the project sustainability
- Understanding the limitations of Cyclic Casual Model in determining the main risks associated with a serious problem project
- How much is a lean manufacturing system applicable in the case of construction projects?
- The importance of reassessing the ventilation systems of the old buildings in the modern renovation projects.
- Understanding the implications of robotics and construction automation in modern construction projects
- Analyzing the relative importance of Business Information Modeling in construction projects.
- The impact of CDM laws on the overall construction-related accident statistics
These are a few of the topics we have catered to in the recent past. At Helpwithassignment.com we have an extremely talented pool of construction dissertation writers and they can suggest you well-organized thesis topics and help you with your dissertation.
Get Help for Your Construction Dissertation Now
Fill up the assignment help request form on the right or drop us an email at [email protected] . Feel free to contact our customer support on the company 24/7 Live chat or call us on 312-224-1615.
Difference between thesis and dissertation.
Receiving a Masters or a Doctoral degree is every University student’s dream. This dream is fulfilled by only “lucky few”... read more
Online Dissertation Help Services
Are you unable to complete your dissertation because you can’t properly the given requirement? Do you need guidance of an... read more
Experienced and Professional Dissertation Editors
Are you not sure about approval for your dissertation? Do you want your dissertation to be compiled with academic writing... read more
11 Reasons for Hiring a Dissertation Writing Service
Dissertation writing is popularly considered as the hardest part of your graduate or post-graduate course, and that too for obvious... read more
How To Report Descriptive Statistics In Dissertation?
If you are here, then you have most probably overcome the colossal task that is doing your dissertation research, either... read more
Professional help in writing Finance Dissertation
As we have discussed in previous articles about Dissertation, we will not talk much about Dissertation now. Instead, we shall... read more
6 Things to Know Before Starting A Dissertation
Writing a dissertation was a long procedure that involved the majority of our time within recent memory and really thinking... read more
How To Develop A Research Question for Dissertation: Ultimate Guide
In this fast-paced world, you can’t just sit at home with your homework all the time. As soon as your... read more
Dissertation help at HelpWithThesis.com
Dissertation is the last hurdle that students have to cross, in order to get their Graduate or Master Degrees and... read more
Dissertation Writing Guide
A dissertation is a document submitted by under graduate, post-graduate and PhD level students in support of candidature for their... read more
Not able to make up your mind?
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.
Go ahead and send in your request!
You have successfully subscribed.
- How it works
Construction Engineering Dissertation Topics
Published by Carmen Troy at January 5th, 2023 , Revised On January 5, 2023
The development in construction engineering has significantly influenced the way our society has grown over the last few decades. Recent research in sustainable construction has been much emphasized in the civil engineering industry. The world is now moving towards systems that are considered adaptable, sustainable, viable, and environmentally friendly.
Many developed countries, including the United Kingdom, have developed pathways towards this future in Vision 2030 and even 2050. There are various exciting research opportunities for students when selecting their construction engineering dissertation topic .
To help you get started with brainstorming for construction engineering topic ideas, we have developed a list of the latest topics that can be used for writing your construction engineering dissertation.
These topics have been developed by PhD-qualified writers of our team , so you can trust to use these topics for drafting your dissertation.
You may also want to start your dissertation by requesting a brief research proposal from our writers on any of these topics, which includes an introduction to the topic, research question , aim and objectives , literature review along with the proposed methodology of research to be conducted. Let us know if you need any help in getting started.
Check our dissertation examples to get an idea of how to structure your dissertation .
Review the full list of dissertation topics for 2022 here.
2022 Construction Engineering Dissertation Topics
Topic 1: the impact of virtual reality on enhancing customer experience and decreasing on-site visits to construction projects.
Research Aim: The aim is to evaluate the impact of virtual reality on enhancing customer experience and decreasing on-site visits to construction projects
- To understand the significance of incorporating VR in the UK construction projects
- To analyse the effect of VR on enhancing customer experience
- To examine the impact of VR on reducing the number of on-site visits
Topic 2: The incorporation of AI in UK based construction projects to forecast costs accurately and mitigate safety and productivity issues
Research Aim: The aim focuses on to examine how the incorporation of AI in the UK construction projects can help in forecasting costs accurately and mitigating safety and productivity issues
- To explore the significance of incorporating AI in construction projects
- To evaluate how forecasting of costs can be done accurately with the incorporation of AI in the UK construction projects
- To understand how safety and productivity issues can be mitigated effectively with the integration of AI in the UK construction projects
Topic 3: The impact of workforce restrictions and supply chain disruptions due to the coronavirus pandemic on the growth of the UK construction sector
Research Aim: The research aim concentrates on to explore the impact of workforce restrictions and supply chain disruptions due to the coronavirus pandemic on the growth of the UK construction sector
- To evaluate the different impacts of coronavirus pandemic on the UK construction sector
- To determine how supply chain disruptions due to the pandemic has influenced the growth of the UK construction sector
- To examine how workforce restrictions due to this pandemic have impacted the growth of the UK construction sector
Topic 4: The importance of five elements of Business Information Modeling and how these elements of BIM are minimising operation costs and increasing the productivity in UK construction projects
Research Aim: The aim is to evaluate the importance of five elements of Business Information Modeling and how these elements of BIM are minimising operation costs and increasing the productivity in the UK construction projects
- To understand the Business Information Modeling and its five elements
- To determine how these elements of BIM are minimising operation costs in the UK based construction projects
- To examine how these elements of BIM are increasing the productivity in the UK based construction projects
Topic 5: An examination of different ways through which a site waste management plan in the UK construction projects helps in using recyclable products and mitigating contamination
Research Aim: The research aim explores different ways through which a site waste management plan in the UK construction projects helps in using recyclable products and mitigating contamination
- To examine the importance of the site waste management plan in the UK construction projects
- To determine how an efficient site waste management plan can help in recycling waste products
- To evaluate how an efficient site waste management plan can aid in mitigating contamination
Covid-19 Civil Engineering Research Topics
Construction engineering after coronavirus: identify the consequences of covid-19 on construction engineering in the uk or any country of your choice..
Research Aim: This research will focus on identifying the impacts of Coronavirus on construction engineering in the selected country.
Research to study the damage caused to the construction projects due to the lack of workers on site.
Research Aim: This study will focus on identifying the damage caused to construction projects as the workers are staying away from the sites. What measures are taken to complete these projects and recover the loss?
Contractors and Builders after Covid-19: business industry, tender opportunities, and planning to continue business.
Research Aim: This research aims at identifying the conditions faced by contractors and builders. What is their plan to deal with the COVID-19 crisis? How did it affect the business industry and tender opportunities?
Cite Operating Procedures: research the various safety measures for workers, contractors, and engineers working on construction sites.
Research Aim: This research is conducted to know about various safety measures taken by the government and private organisations for workers, contractors, and engineers working on construction sites.
Investigate how civil engineers are working from home: Identify whether remote working can be a long-lasting solution to recover the loss caused by Covid-19.
Research Aim: Remote working has emerged as a ray of hope for mechanical engineers amid this pandemic. This research will focus on the advantages and disadvantages of remote working and also answer the question of whether it is a long-lasting solution or not.
Research to study the economic and labour crisis as a result of Coronavirus.
Research Aim: This research will focus on the financial loss and labour crisis caused due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus pandemic.
Research to study the disruption of the supply chain, shortage of contractors, workers, and material, cancellation of contracts due to COVID-19
Research Aim: This research will focus on identifying the disruption of the supply chain, shortage of contractors, workers, and material, cancellation of contracts due to COVID-19.
Research to throw the light on the future of the construction Industry after the Coronavirus pandemic.
Research Aim: This research will predict how the construction industry will transform after the COVID-19 pandemic. What challenges it may face, and what could be the possible ways to meet those challenges?
- Utilization of renewable energy resources in the development of sustainable homes
- Sustainability and its impact on societies; Visualizing a constructive future.
- Achieving sustainability from properties of concrete; Analyses of the recent research and developments.
- The lean manufacturing techniques and the role of management in construction
- Construction Safety; is there a need to revise or re-model the practices/legislations, reviewing the accidental trends and role of legislations?
- Multilingual safety in construction; reviewing the current industrial practices and the need to improve, highlighting the actual issues of migrant workers in the construction industry
- Analysis of the impact of the latest technology in the construction Industry
- The role of Business Information Modelling (BIM) in the Construction Industry; assessment of practices, management, and productivity through such computer-aided tools
- Procurement techniques; analyses of the most suited procurement strategies in the construction industry
- Is there a need for an integrated model that can replace all other management tools? Review of how the construction industry can be revolutionized through the use of state of the art computer-aided techniques
- Construction Management; highlighting the best practices in the modern construction projects
- Zero carbon structures; use of technology to develop zero carbon buildings
- Waste minimization in construction projects; identifying the best practices
- Use of Waste in constructions; how demolition can be modelled to construct new structures
- Construction materials analyses; timber, steel, or concrete? Investigation of materials for optimum material’s utilization
- Design of Effective ventilation systems in high rise buildings
Also Read: Mechanical Engineering Dissertation Topics
Note: Some of these topics may require students to undertake primary research, which includes developing questionnaires, survey forms, and interviews, whilst others are based on desk-based research.
How Can Research Prospect Help?
Research Prospect writers can send several custom topic ideas to your email address. Once you have chosen a topic that suits your needs and interests, you can order for our dissertation outline service , which will include a brief introduction to the topic, research questions , literature review , methodology , expected results , and conclusion . The dissertation outline will enable you to review the quality of our work before placing the order for our full dissertation writing service !
As a construction engineering student looking to get good grades, it is essential to develop new ideas and experiment on existing construction engineering theories – i.e., to add value and interest in your research topic.
The field of construction engineering is vast and interrelated to so many other academic disciplines like civil engineering , chemical engineering , mechanical engineering , engineering and more. That is why it is imperative to create a construction engineering dissertation topic that is articular, sound, and actually solves a practical problem that may be rampant in the field.
We can’t stress how important it is to develop a logical research topic; it is the basis of your entire research. There are several significant downfalls to getting your topic wrong; your supervisor may not be interested in working on it, the topic has no academic creditability, the research may not make logical sense, and there is a possibility that the study is not viable.
This impacts your time and efforts in writing your dissertation , as you may end up in the cycle of rejection at the very initial stage of the dissertation. That is why we recommend reviewing existing research to develop a topic, taking advice from your supervisor, and even asking for help in this particular stage of your dissertation.
While developing a research topic, keeping our advice in mind will allow you to pick one of the best construction engineering dissertation topics that fulfil your requirement of writing a research paper and add to the body of knowledge.
Therefore, it is recommended that when finalising your dissertation topic, you read recently published literature to identify gaps in the research that you may help fill.
Remember- dissertation topics need to be unique, solve an identified problem, be logical, and be practically implemented. Take a look at some of our sample construction engineering dissertation topics to get an idea for your own dissertation.
How to Structure your Dissertation on Construction Engineering
A well-structured dissertation can help students to achieve a high overall academic grade.
- A Title Page
- Abstract: A summary of the research completed
- Table of Contents
- Introduction : This chapter includes the project rationale, research background, key research aims and objectives, and the research problems. An outline of the structure of a dissertation can also be added to this chapter.
- Literature Review : This chapter presents relevant theories and frameworks by analysing published and unpublished literature available on the chosen research topic in light of the research questions to be addressed. The purpose is to highlight and discuss the relative weaknesses and strengths of the selected research area whilst identifying any research gaps. Break down of the topic, and key terms can positively impact your dissertation and your tutor.
- Methodology: The data collection and analysis methods and techniques employed by the researcher are presented in the Methodology chapter, which usually includes research design, research philosophy, research limitations, code of conduct, ethical consideration, data collection methods, and data analysis strategy .
- Findings and Analysis: Findings of the research are analysed in detail under the Findings and Analysis chapter. All key findings/results are outlined in this chapter without interpreting the data or drawing any conclusions. It can be useful to include graphs , charts, and tables in this chapter to identify meaningful trends and relationships.
- Discussion and Conclusion: The researcher presents his interpretation of the results in this chapter and states whether the research hypothesis has been verified or not. An essential aspect of this section of the paper is to link the results and evidence from the literature. Recommendations with regards to implications of the findings and directions for the future may also be provided. Finally, a summary of the overall research, along with final judgments, opinions, and comments, must be included in the form of suggestions for improvement.
- References: This should be completed in accordance with your University’s requirements
- Appendices: Any additional information, diagrams, and graphs used to complete the dissertation but not part of the dissertation should be included in the Appendices chapter. Essentially, the purpose is to expand the information/data.
About Research Prospect Ltd
Research Prospect is a UK based academic writing service that provides help with Dissertation Proposal Writing , PhD Proposal Writing , Dissertation Writing , Dissertation Editing, and Improvement .
Our team of writers is highly qualified. They are experts in their respective fields. They have been working in the industry for a long time, thus are aware of the issues and trends of the industry they are working in.
Need more Topics.?
Review Our Best Dissertation Topics 2022 complete list.
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
You May Also Like
Here is a list of Geography Dissertation Topics to help you choose the one studies anyone as per your requirements.
Need interesting and manageable Education dissertation topics or thesis? Here are the trending Education dissertation titles so you can choose the most suitable one.
Here is a list of Linguistic dissertation topics to help you choose the one studies any one as per your requirements.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Construction » Construction Management » 27 Construction Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas
27 Construction Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas
By Adam Jul 9, 2020 in Construction , Construction Management | No Comments
Construction management is nothing new and is not going anywhere in the near future. All sectors, irrespective of how developed or how novice the field, require construction of basic infrastructure for that sector. Construction management is hence a very relevant and developing discipline as are dissertation topics on construction project management. Construction management dissertation topics […]
Construction management is nothing new and is not going anywhere in the near future. All sectors, irrespective of how developed or how novice the field, require construction of basic infrastructure for that sector. Construction management is hence a very relevant and developing discipline as are dissertation topics on construction project management. Construction management dissertation topics are related to multiple sectors and encompass different viewpoints ranging from physical labour inputs to mechanization as well implications of these viewpoints on outcomes of the construction projects.
The following is a long list of research topics on construction management to boost up ideas regarding your dissertation writing:
A list of construction management dissertation topics:
What does standardization in cost control mean for construction projects in the UK? A primary investigation from different sectors.
Risk assessment for construction projects- an analysis of the key drivers and implications for practice.
Use of Building Information Model to improve construction management in the UK- an analysis of current practice trends.
How are uncertainty and unpredictable events and situations incorporated into the construction management of water projects in the UK? An analysis.
The construction worker’s safety comes first- analysis of the pro-active safety measures of construction managers across four sectors in the UK.
Is construction management education irrelevant? The Project Management Body of Knowledge and its impact on professional competency in the UK.
How is quality managed in construction projects in developing countries? Perspectives from XXX.
An exploration of the differences between construction students and industry professionals regarding safety and training camps for workers in physically demanding construction projects.
How does culture, both within and outside the organisation impact construction outcomes in the UK?
How can sustainable construction be incorporated into local cultures? Perspectives from across the globe.
The effect of socio-economic cultures on local construction management practices of multinationals? A study.
A critical review of the challenges faced by China in construction of Sponge cities.
Management of construction and demolition waste in the UK- an exploration.
At what academic level is construction management most effective as a study discipline? Survey from higher education institutions in the UK.
What are the key factors that employers look for in construction managers for public building projects in developing countries?
How can engineering universities incorporate construction management curriculums in developing countries? Perspectives from XXX.
What are construction management students in the UK learning for sustainability practices in their professional lives?
How do construction management consultants view their practice in developing countries?
How do construction managers incorporate sustainability and innovation in the individual projects of cost-savvy clients? Examples from the UK’s residential construction experiences.
Is technical competency of construction managers in specific sectors mandatory?
Mega-construction projects: how does the construction manager satisfy multiple stakeholders?
An exploration of the reasons for and implications of delays in private construction projects in the UK.
How are known delay-causing factors managed during the construction phase in the UK?
How is Big Data being applied in the construction sector? Perspectives from the UK.
The role of social media in construction management- is it possible?
How is ICT transforming construction management in developing countries? An analysis.
How pervasive is digital technology for construction management in the UK?
There you go. Use the list well and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions for our topics related blog posts for the future or looking to get help with dissertation writing , send us an email at [email protected] .
Paid Topic Consultation Service
You will get the topics first as per the given requirements, and then the brief which includes;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
- Construction Health and Safety Dissertation Topics (37 Ideas) September 5, 2022 -->
Something went wrong. Wait a moment and try again.
Eco-friendly and Environment-safe Construction Dissertation Topics · The impact of eco-friendly constructions in improving life on earth · A
Good Construction Research Topics & Essay Examples · Environmental Impact of the Football Stadium Construction · Assessing Learning and Test
Best Construction Management Topic Ideas & Essay Examples · Rules of Negotiation in Construction Contract Management · The U.S. Housing
List of Construction dissertation topics. Exploring a forward-thinking solution to the housing crisis in Australia by evaluating the modern methods of
All Answers (96) · 1- Serious games and virtual/augmented reality applications · 2- Lean construction (production planning and control, decision-making, social
Research Opportunities · Radical Reduction in Project Cycle Time · Trade-Off Between Project Cost and Schedule · Optimizing Construction Input on Front-End
51 Best Construction Dissertation Topics · Studying the impact of eco-friendly considerations on the budget of a construction project
Construction Engineering Dissertation Topics · Utilization of renewable energy resources in the development of sustainable homes · Sustainability
A list of construction management dissertation topics: ... What does standardization in cost control mean for construction projects in the UK? A primary
As per my knowledge, below topics may help you 1. Lean Construction Technique 2. Productivity Anlaysis 3. Concrete Defect Analysis. 4. Risk Management 5.