- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
How to Create an Effective Thesis Statement in 5 Easy Steps
Creating a thesis statement can be a daunting task. It’s one of the most important sentences in your paper, and it needs to be done right. But don’t worry — with these five easy steps, you’ll be able to create an effective thesis statement in no time.
Step 1: Brainstorm Ideas
The first step is to brainstorm ideas for your paper. Think about what you want to say and write down any ideas that come to mind. This will help you narrow down your focus and make it easier to create your thesis statement.
Step 2: Research Your Topic
Once you have some ideas, it’s time to do some research on your topic. Look for sources that support your ideas and provide evidence for the points you want to make. This will help you refine your argument and make it more convincing.
Step 3: Formulate Your Argument
Now that you have done some research, it’s time to formulate your argument. Take the points you want to make and put them into one or two sentences that clearly state what your paper is about. This will be the basis of your thesis statement.
Step 4: Refine Your Thesis Statement
Once you have formulated your argument, it’s time to refine your thesis statement. Make sure that it is clear, concise, and specific. It should also be arguable so that readers can disagree with it if they choose.
Step 5: Test Your Thesis Statement
The last step is to test your thesis statement. Does it accurately reflect the points you want to make? Is it clear and concise? Does it make an arguable point? If not, go back and refine it until it meets all of these criteria.
Creating an effective thesis statement doesn’t have to be a daunting task. With these five easy steps, you can create a strong thesis statement in no time at all.
This text was generated using a large language model, and select text has been reviewed and moderated for purposes such as readability.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
- USF Research
- USF Libraries
Digital Commons @ USF > Muma College of Business > Management > Theses and Dissertations
Management and Organization Theses and Dissertations
Theses/dissertations from 2022 2022.
Building a Mentor-Mentee Maturity Model , Leroy A. Alexander
Do Auditors Respond to Changes in Clients’ Analyst Coverage? Evidence from a Natural Experiment , Mohammad Alkhamees
Designing a Messaging Strategy to Improve Information Security Policy Compliance , Federico Giovannetti
Are all pictures worth 1,000 words? An Investigation of Fit Between Graph Type and Performance on Accounting Data Analytics Tasks , Shawn Paul Granitto
An Enterprise Risk Management Framework to Design Pro-Ethical AI Solutions , Quintin P. McGrath
Deceptive Appeals and Cognitive Influences Used in Fraudulent Scheme Sales Pitches , Rafael J. Toledo
Using Online Reviews to Identify How Hotels Can Satisfy Travelers With Pets While Making Money , Sonia Weinhaus
Theses/Dissertations from 2021 2021
The IS Social Continuance Model: Using Conversational Agents to Support Co-creation , Naif Alawi
The Use of Data Analytic Visualizations to Inform the Audit Risk Assessment: The Impact of Initial Visualization Form and Documentation Focus , Rebecca N. Baaske (Becca)
Identification of Entrepreneurial Competencies in I-Corps Site Teams at the University of South Florida , Mark A. Giddarie
Understanding Nonprofit Boards: An Exploratory Study of the Governance Practices of Regional Nonprofits , Susan Ryan Goodman
Strengthening the Entrepreneurial Support Community , Andrew J. Hafer
Who to Choose? Rating Broker Best Practices in the Medicare Advantage Industry , Darwin R. Hale
Bridging the Innovatino Gap at SOCOM , Gregory J. Ingram
Improving Environmental Protection: One Imagined Touch at a Time , Luke Ingalls Liska
Residential Curbside Recycle Context Analysis , Ntchanang Mpafe
Fighting Mass Diffusion of Fake News on Social Media , Abdallah Musmar
Managing Incomplete Data in the Patient Discharge Summary to Support Correct Hospital Reimbursements , Fadi Naser Eddin
GAO Bid Protests by Small Business: Analysis of Perceived and Reported Outcomes in Federal Contracting , David M. Snyder
Engagement and Meaningfulness as Determinants of Employee Retention: A Longitudinal Case Study , Calvin Williams
Public Budgeting as Moral Dilemma , Ben Wroblewski
Theses/Dissertations from 2020 2020
Improving Engagement: The Moderating Effect of Leadership Style on the Relationship Between Psychological Capital and Employee Engagement , Scott Beatrice
Physician Self-Efficacy and Risk-Taking Attitudes as Determinants of Upcoding and Downcoding Errors: An Empirical Investigation , Samantha J. Champagnie
Digital Identity: A Human-Centered Risk Awareness Study , Toufic N. Chebib
Clarifying the Relationship of Design Thinking to the Military Decision-Making Process , Thomas S. Fisher
Essays on the Disposition Effect , Matthew Henriksson
Analysis of Malicious Behavior on Social Media Platforms Using Agent-Based Modeling , Agnieszka Anna Onuchowska
Who Rises to the Top: An Investigation of the Essential Skills Necessary for Partners of Non-Big 4 Public Accounting Firms , Amanda K. Thompson-Abbott
Theses/Dissertations from 2019 2019
The Financial and Nonfinancial Performance Measures That Drive Utility Abandonments and Transfers in the State of Florida , Daniel Acheampong
Locating a New Collegiate Entrepreneurship Program, a Framework for a University Campus , Douglas H. Carter
Understanding Employee Engagement: An Examination of Millennial Employees and Perceived Human Resource Management Practices , Danielle J. Clark
The Potential Impact Radius of a Natural Gas Transmission Line and Real Estate Valuations: A Behavioral Analysis , Charles M. Hilterbrand Jr.
Introducing a Mobile Health Care Platform in an Underserved Rural Population: Reducing Assimilations Gaps on Adoption and Use via Nudges , Joseph Hodges
Controlling Turnover in an Inside Sales Organization: What are the Contributing Factors , Dennis H. Kimerer
An Emergent Theory of Executive Leadership Selection: Leveraging Grounded Theory to Study the U.S. Military's Special Forces Assessment and Selection Process , Darryl J. Lavender
Essays on Migration Flows and Finance , Suin Lee
The Underutilized Tool of Project Management - Emotional Intelligence , Gerald C. Lowe
Increasing the Supply of the Missing Middle Housing Types in Walkable Urban Core Neighborhoods: Risk, Risk Reduction and Capital , Shrimatee Ojah Maharaj
Playing Darts in the Dark: How are Chamber of Commerce Leaders Aligned for Greater Effectiveness? , Robert J. Rohrlack Jr.
Are Transfer Pricing Disclosures Related to Tax Reporting Transparency? The Impact of Auditor-Provided Transfer Pricing Services , Stephanie Y. Walton
Theses/Dissertations from 2018 2018
Price Transparency in the United States Healthcare System , Gurlivleen (Minnie) Ahuja
How to Build a Climate of Quality in a Small to Medium Enterprise: An Action Research Project , Desmond M. Bishop III
Banking on Blockchain: A Grounded Theory Study of the Innovation Evaluation Process , Priya D. Dozier
Enhancing the Design of a Cybersecurity Risk Management Solution for Communities of Trust , James E. Fulford Jr.
An Examination of the Progressive and Regressive Factors that Business Owners Consider When Choosing Whether or Not to Implement an Exit Strategy , David C. Pickard
The Relationship between Ambient Lighting Color and Hotel Bar Customer Purchase Behavior and Satisfaction , Kunal Shah
The Unmanned Aerial Systems (UASs) Industry and the Business Impacts of the Evolution of the Federal Regulatory Environment , Darren W. Spencer
Intercultural Communication Between International Military Organizations; How Do You Turn a ‘No’ Into a ‘Yes’? , Douglas A. Straka
Essential Leadership Skills for Frontline Managers in a Multicultural Organization , Janelle Ward
Moffitt Cancer Center: Leadership, Culture and Transformation , W. James Wilson
Two Essays on String of Earnings Benchmarks , Yiyang Zhang
Theses/Dissertations from 2017 2017
Multi-Step Tokenization of Automated Clearing House Payment Transactions , Privin Alexander
The Effect of Corporate Social Responsibility Investment and Disclosure on Cooperation in Business Collaborations , Sukari Farrington
What Factors during the Genesis of a Startup are Causal to Survival? , Gilbert T. Gonzalez
The Great Recession of 2007 and the Housing Market Crash: Why Did So Many Builders Fail? , Mohamad Ali Hasbini
The Effect of Expanded Audit Report Disclosures on Users’ Confidence in the Audit and the Financial Statements , Peter Kipp
An Examination of Innovation Idea Selection Factors in Large Organizations , Troy A. Montgomery
Essays on Sales Coaching , Carlin A. Nguyen
Vital Signs of U.S. Osteopathic Medical Residency Programs Pivoting to Single Accreditation Standards , Timothy S. Novak
Leaders Who Learn: The Intersection of Behavioral Science, Adult Learning and Leadership , Natalya I. Sabga
Toward a Systemic Model for Governance and Strategic Management: Evaluating Stakeholder Theory Versus Shareholder Theory Approaches , James A. Stikeleather
A Longitudinal Study of the Effects of Cognitive Awareness Training on Transaction Processing Accuracy: An Introduction to the ACE Theoretical Construct , John Townsend
Theses/Dissertations from 2016 2016
The Effect of Presentation Format on Investor Judgments and Decisions: Does the Effect Differ for Varying Task Demands? , Kevin Agnew
Theses/Dissertations from 2014 2014
Multi-Task Setting Involving Simple and Complex Tasks: An Exploratory Study of Employee Motivation , Maia Jivkova Farkas
Essays on Mergers and Acquisitions , Marcin Krolikowski
Do Social Biases Impede Auditor Reliance on Specialists? Toward a Theory of Social Similarity , Rina Maxine Limor
Theses/Dissertations from 2013 2013
Psychological Distance: The Relation Between Construals, Mindsets, and Professional Skepticism , Jason Rasso
Theses/Dissertations from 2011 2011
Combining Natural Language Processing and Statistical Text Mining: A Study of Specialized Versus Common Languages , Jay Jarman
An Empirical Investigation of Decision Aids to Improve Auditor Effectiveness in Analytical Review , Robert N. Marley
The Effects of Item Complexity and the Method Used to Present a Complex Item on the Face of a Financial Statement on Nonprofessional Investors` Judgments , Linda Gale Ragland
Theses/Dissertations from 2010 2010
Two Essays on Information Ambiguity and Informed Traders’ Trade-Size Choice , Ziwei Xu
Theses/Dissertations from 2008 2008
Two Essays on the Conflict of Interests within the Financial Services Industry-- Financial Industry Consolidation: The Motivations and Consequences of the Financial Services Modernization Act (FSMA) and “Down but Not Out” Mutual Fund Manager Turnover within Fund Families , Lonnie Lashawn Bryant
Two Essays on Multiple Directorships , Chia-wei Chen
Two Essays on Financial Condition of Firms , Sanjay Kudrimoti
A Study of Cross-Border Takeovers: Examining the Impact of National Culture on Internalization Benefits, and the Implications of Early Versus Late-Mover Status for Bidders and Their Rivals , Tanja Steigner
Two Essays on Corporate Governance⎯Are Local Directors Better Monitors, and Directors Incentives and Earnings Management , Hong Wan
Theses/Dissertations from 2007 2007
The Role of Ethnic Compatibility in Attitude Formation: Marketing to America’s Diverse Consumers , Cynthia Rodriguez Cano
Two Essays on Venture Capital: What Drives the Underpricing of Venture CapitalBacked IPOs and Do Venture Capitalists Provide Anything More than Money? , Donald Flagg
Two essays on market efficiency: Tests of idiosyncratic risk: informed trading versus noise and arbitrage risk, and agency costs and the underlying causes of mispricing: information asymmetry versus conflict of interests , Jung Chul Park
The impact of management's tone on the perception of management's credibility in forecasting , Robert D. Slater
Uncertainty in the information supply chain: Integrating multiple health care data sources , Monica Chiarini Tremblay
Theses/Dissertations from 2006 2006
Adolescent alcohol use and educational outcomes , Wesley A. Austin
Certificate of need regulation in the nursing home industry: Has it outlived its usefulness? , Barbara J. Caldwell
The impacts of the handoffs on software development: A cost estimation model , Michael Jay Douglas
Using emergent outcome controls to manage dynamic software development , Michael Loyd Harris
The information technology professional's psychological contract viewed through their employment arrangement and the relationship to organizational behaviors , Sandra Kay Newton
The causal effect of alcohol consumption on employment status , Chanvuth Sangchai
The effect of transportation subsidies on urban sprawl , Qing Su
The effects of in-group bias and decision aids on auditors' evidence evaluation , Eileen Zalkin Taylor
The single market and pharmaceutical industry in the European Union: Is there any evidence of price convergence? , Aysegul Timur
A structural approach to the study of intra-organizational coalitions , Dean T. Walsh
Theses/Dissertations from 2005 2005
Investor and Worker Response to Corporate Downsizing of ESOP Companies: Wealth Effects, Productivity, and Performance , Jeanean J. Davis-Street
An Examination of User Resistance in Mandatory Adoption of Enterprise Systems , Timothy Paul Klaus
An Empirical Examination of Job Stress and Management of Emotionally-Based Behavior: Frontline Social Service Personnel Perspective , Doreen Sams
Disentangling the Repurchase Announcement An Event Study Analysis to the Purpose of Repurchases , Robin S. Wilber
Two Essays on Security Offerings: Information Production, Investor Perception and The Types of External Financing, and A Unified Analysis on Financing Choices and Offering Costs , Bingsheng Yi
Theses/Dissertations from 2004 2004
Three Studies of Problem Solving In Collaborative Software Development , Madeline Ann Domino
Auditors’ Performance in Computer-Mediated Fraud Assessment Brainstorming Sessions: An Investigation of the Effects of Anonymity and Creativity Training , Antoinette L. Lynch
Theses/Dissertations from 2003 2003
Managerial Decision Making and Stockholder Wealth Maximization: A Limited Dependent Variables Model of the Choice Between Dividends and Stock Repurchases , Noel Reynolds
- Email Notifications and RSS
- All Collections
- USF Faculty Publications
- Open Access Journals
- Conferences and Events
- Theses and Dissertations
- Textbooks Collection
- Rights Information
- Submit Research
Home | About | Help | My Account | Accessibility Statement | Language and Diversity Statements
Mon - Sat 9:00am - 12:00am
- Get a quote
LIST OF BEST MANAGEMENT THESIS TOPICS FOR STUDENTS WITH EXAMPLES
We are known for this fact of struggling student’s situations because our team of experts is highly qualified, and each one of the members of our team has been through the challenges of thesis writing. Since the business management thesis writing is one of the essential parts of the management program, so it is evident for each of you to spend quality time and effort on it. However, we have witnessed students scratching their heads with the confusion of choosing the MBA thesis topics in management. So if you are one of them, you don’t need to worry now because you have our back in selecting the right topic for your thesis.
Get an Immediate Response
Discuss your requirments with our writers
Get Free Customize Research Topic within 24 Hours
Undergraduate Masters PhD Others
List of management thesis topics for students
Management is just one part of business studies but it is the most crucial one. With this being said, our writers have taken the complete responsibility of giving you the best thesis writing services by reaching out to your most emerging problem of yours. We provide a wide range of management topics for your help which also includes project management thesis topics and all the other subfields of management. So have a look to get assisted outstandingly.
- The benefits of managing the people having similar characteristics.
- How leaders can use the managerial skills effectively.
- The desired management framework for a modern workplace.
- The in-depth detail of the relationship between employee commitment to the organizational and national culture.
- The application of conflict management at work.
- Enhancing personal relationships with the help of goal achievements at the organizations.
- How the culture of an organization can be improved with the help of modern organizations.
- The relationship between social responsibility and corporate financial performance.
- Effective methods and strategies of dealing with the senior and older employees respectively.
- How social conditions and competitiveness can be enhanced or improved by applying corporate policies.
- Why the management practices are more im[portant than the others; for every business sector.
- A company should align goals based on personal values.
- Management of technology and innovation effectively.
- Based on AT&T’s analysis of how to reinvent the business in a new and more professional way.
- Dealing with sustainable development and resource management.
- The effects of artificial intelligence on project management.
- The bond between influencer marketing and brand dominancy.
- Thre management of landing pages on the internet and their impact on marketing.
- How social media management is affecting the decision-making of the consumers.
- How black Friday drives the sale through the management strategies.
How “The Research Guardian” Can Help You A lot!
Our top thesis writing experts are available 24/7 to assist you the right university projects. Whether its critical literature reviews to complete your PhD. or Master Levels thesis.
How to come up with your management thesis topics 2022?
Though we have provided a long list of management topics for your help, whenever you feel that something is missing from your end, you can always start working on it. Giving you the best assistance for the Ph.D. thesis topics in management doesn’t mean that we don’t appreciate your efforts and skills. On the contrary, we can always assist you in showcasing your skills and performing better with your academic performance. Furthermore, you can start writing a topic on your own for the field of management with some pro tips provided by our experts.
- Start thinking about the topic from the main brainstorming task. As management is a diversified field, you will get many points in mind to cater to. Pool in your thoughts for your specific area of interest, and start figuring out the topic eventually.
- When you have selected a subject, perform some background research to know deeply about it once you have excessive information in hand, that is when you can go for choosing such a topic that is in demand of project management master thesis topics or as per the interest of the readers.
- It is better to write a research question at first. When you write a research question, you are also supposed to look for its answers. Now when you have both the questions and answers sorted so, this is the time when your topic will make its way out from the answer.
- Set your focus points differently; use multiple points at once to create uniqueness in the thesis and its topic. Since management is a vast field, it allows you to go beyond the boundaries and teach the people about what they are unaware of.
- Discuss your idea with your pals. Keep a list of friends in your mind that provides you comfort zone, and you are sure that they won’t steal your idea; share the details with them. All the sincere and honest ones will give you the right advice related to your topic selection.
- Ask your institution’s higher authority to provide you with the manual containing various thesis samples and ideas written by the graduates of your institutions. These manuals and samples will exceptionally help you.
- Look for the topic from all the study material you have at your end. You can go for your textbooks and even digital resource to find one topic that goes best with your subject of study and the ongoing trend.
Though it is always challenging to find management thesis topics for students, it can be done with just a little smartness, or if you still have doubts about your performance, you can contact us. We would put in all our great efforts to serve you the best possible solution for your problem.
Get Help from Expert Thesis Writers!
TheresearchGuardian.com providing expert thesis assistance for university students at any sort of level. Our thesis writing service has been serving students since 2011.
Come to us, and we have a solution to your problem
We can give you project management thesis topics or any other management field. We are known in the market for our exceptional topics that can bring back your shining grades. We don’t only have this small token of love for you, but there is a lot more at our end to offer you for your help.
- We can provide you with 100% free management thesis topics.
- You will get the real meaning of the best management thesis topics.
- We guarantee you high grades in every management field with our proficiently written thesis topics.
- All topics are written professionally with zero plagiarism.
- You can get the sum of uniqueness and professionalism both simultaneously.
- We know the art of satisfying our customers’ requirements and serving them with the best fit topic for their thesis.
- We have a great team of satisfied customers who prove our excellent work and strenuous efforts.
- All the experts in our team are equipped with the techniques and working strategies when having the pressure of deadlines on their heads.
Looking For Customize Thesis Topics?
Take a review of different varieties of thesis topics and samples from our website TheResearchGuardian.com on multiple subjects for every educational level.
Meet Our Professionals Ranging From Renowned Universities
- Sports Management Research Topics
- Special Education Research Topics
- Software Engineering Research Topics
- Primary Education Research Topics
- Microbiology Research Topics
- Luxury Brand Research Topics
- Cyber Security Research Topics
- Commercial Law Research Topics
- Change Management Research Topics
- Artificial intelligence Research Topics
Automated page speed optimizations for fast site performance
Edinburgh Research Archive
- ERA Home
- Business School
Business and Management thesis and dissertation collection
By Issue Date Authors Titles Subjects Publication Type Sponsor Supervisors
Search within this Collection:
This is a collection of some recent PhD theses from Business and Management. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of all doctorate degrees from this School.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Towards an ecosystem view of legitimacy of third sector organisations , impact of institutional complexity on the role of middle managers as agents of change in the public sector , performative perspective on organisational change and stability: a case study of embodiment, inclusion, and temporality in changing routines in the royal air force , trickster characters: the tomboy & the girlboss, or gender as a thin-centred ideology inherent to technological innovation under capitalism , understanding roles in a broker retail venture in the creative industries , three essays on modern microstructure , mathematical programming for single- and multi-location non-stationary inventory control , essays on empirical corporate finance , impacts of environmental regulations, emissions trading system and climate transition risks: evidence from china , understanding the challenges of blockchain technology adoption: evidence from china’s developing carbon markets , international entrepreneurial opportunities: roles of networks, knowledge and serendipity , new version of us: the integration of personal communications technology into family network consumption practices , possibility of local-expatriate equality in international development , sustainable investing, social preferences and esg commitment , enrolment, technical mediation, and the obligatory passage point: a socio-technical examination of the canada green building council , opportunity at the crossroads, where do we go from here evidence and conceptualisation of a non-dichotomous emergent opportunity , accounting for resilience capabilities: structuring rationales for decision-making , accelerators and acceleration: a development policy in entrepreneurial contexts of an emerging economy , essays on banking behavior: political access and resilience , why do people commit organisational fraud reconstructing fraud theories .
- Get a Free Quote
- Manage Your Orders
- Plagiarism Free Guarantee
- Our writers
- Dissertation chapter: Abstract
- Dissertation chapter: Introduction
- Dissertation chapter: Hypothesis
- Dissertation chapter: Literature Review
- Dissertation chapter: Methodology
- Dissertation chapter: Results
- Dissertation chapter: Discussion
- Dissertation chapter: Conclusion
- Dissertation Proposal
- Thesis Statement
- Thesis Proposal
- Research Proposal
- Academic Help
- Dissertation Help
- Research Proposal Help
- Sample Dissertations
- Sample Research Proposals
- Sample Theses
- Thesis Help
- Thesis Topics
- Writing Tips
- 20 Proficient Thesis Topics for Business Administration Students
- NO Swindlers: How to Get Free Case Studies for MBA Students
- 4 Hottest Issues to Be Discovered in Criminology Dissertations These Days
- Get Started Right Now: 20 Computer Science Dissertation Topics
- Choosing a Dissertation Title: 3 Exemplified Components Your Topic Has to Consist Of
- Items That Make Business Dissertations Differ from the Others
20 Management Thesis Topics in Business Studies
- The Relationship between Employee Commitment to Organizational Culture and National Culture
- Perceptions Held by Male Employees toward Female Employees: How the Workplace Adopts Stereotypical Male Leadership Roles
- Resource-Based Company Strategies: How Firms Leverage Themselves
- Holistic Management Approaches: How to Encourage Strategic Thinking
- Management Strategy and Social Networks
- Employee Performance: Impact of Company Goals Aligning with Personal Values
- How to Improve Personal Relationships with Better Goal Achievement in the Workplace
- The Most Effective Measures of Performance: How Managers Can Evaluate Employees
- The Factors Which Lead Employees to Knowingly Commit Unethical Actions
- The Advantages of Managing People with Similar Characteristics
- Relationships between Social Responsibility and Corporate Financial Performance
- How Consumer Expectations Drive Philanthropy of Corporations
- How Corporate Policies Can Improve Social Conditions and Enhance Competitiveness
- Most Effective Management Style for a Modern Workplace
- Why Some Management Practices Are More Appropriate than Others in Different Business Sectors
- Distinguishing Leadership from Management in Order to Encourage Better Business Strategies
- Charisma: How Leaders Use Organizational Leadership Effectively
- Reinvention: How Modern Organizations Can Improve with Organizational Culture
- Transitioning to Safer Workplaces: Replacing Zero-Injury Workplace Goals with Safe Workplace Reports for Near-Misses
- Courage and Humility: The Two Most Popular Words for Leadership and the Change that Created It
If this list is insufficient in creating a good business management thesis, you might consider reviewing your previous coursework, curriculum, or even syllabi. It is here that you can review the things you have previously learned and search for ideas upon which to expound for your thesis writing .
Start by brainstorming after you read the ideas listed above. Conduct some writing exercises to get your creative juices flowing and move your mind in the right direction. Take some time to talk to other people about the ideas you might want to research so that you can determine how much information is available. If you have multiple topics in your mind it is best to make an outline to group together your ideas for each of those topics and to locate the core problem or argument you want to focus on during this process. It might benefit you to create a short mock thesis proposal for your different topic ideas so that you can better define your problem, outline any possible solutions, and identify the evaluation criteria you would use.
Remember that with all ideas, you should talk to your advisor before you begin the research and write so that you can be sure the idea you have selected will add something to the field of management. Once you start research you have to invest yourself in the intensive reading and keep track of any findings you stumble upon along the way.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Send us your paper details.
We'll find the best professional writer for you!
Just send us your paper details.
Need Help With Your Dissertation?
We'll find the best writer for your subject!
- mgt.tum.de ChevronRight
- Campuses ChevronRight
- Munich ChevronRight
Our Academic Departments for finding a thesis topic
Finding a topic and supervisor for your final thesis is an essential part of your degree program. There are several ways to achieve this goal:
- Apply for an advertised topic at a chair. To make the process easier, please find the contact information, requirements for supervising a thesis and available topics of each chair of TUM School of Management by following the links below.
- Develop your own topic based on your interests and classes and proactively contact a potential supervisor from a chair in a related research area. For this purpose, please familiarize yourself with the requirements for supervision of the chair.
- Pitch a work-related topic offered by a company to a potential supervisor at a chair in a related research area.
- Plan to do your thesis abroad.
Last, but not least, we recommend to check the provided information sheets in our Download Center and the module description of the final thesis. We wish you the best of luck!
St Andrews Research Repository
- St Andrews Research Repository
- Management (School of )
- Register / Login
By Issue Date Names Titles Subjects Classification Type Funder
Search within this collection:
The School of Management is research intensive and underpinned by a strong grounding in the social sciences. We pursue a strategy of focusing our research activities and identity around the concept of responsible enterprise. This entails an ethical approach to managing within organisations, the impact of human enterprise on the environment, the interaction between forms of investment and social and organisational impact and the need to foster creativity and development. The School of Management operates thematic groups which include academics, teaching fellows, researchers, visiting staff and PhD candidates. The thematic groups are: Accounting, Governance and Organisations; Financial Institutions and Markets; Knowledge and Practice; and Organisations and Society.
For more information please visit the School of Management home page.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Slum-upgrading in the academic and world bank discourse : a thematic analysis of academic articles and world bank publications on slum-upgrading , community water governance in scotland : exploring meaning, practices, and order , the role of stakeholder orientation and regulatory oversight on bank behaviour , regulatory change and the financial reporting quality of us depository institutions , political uncertainty, regulatory change and the behaviour of chinese listed firms .
- How it works
How much will your dissertation cost?
Have an expert academic write your dissertation paper!
Get unlimited topic ideas and a dissertation plan for just £45.00
Order topics and plan
Get 1 free topic in your area of study with aim and justification
Yes I want the free topic
100s of Free Management Dissertation Topics and Titles
Published by Grace Graffin at January 6th, 2023 , Revised On August 18, 2023
The subject of management involves an in-depth understanding of the various aspects of business management, such as employee management, risk management, organisational behaviour, and many more.
When choosing a topic for your management dissertation, make sure to consider diverse topics that explore both the theoretical and practical aspects of management.
We understand that getting a dissertation topic approved can be extremely challenging as academic supervisors require students to research a unique case.
This is where our team of writers comes into play. Our writers can up with exciting and manageable management dissertation topics to help get the juices flowing in your head so you can write your dissertation on a unique and engaging topic.
You may also want to start your dissertation by requesting a brief research proposal from our writers on any of these topics, which includes an introduction to the topic, research question , aim and objectives , literature review along with the proposed methodology of research to be conducted. Let us know if you need any help in getting started.
Check our dissertation examples to get an idea of how to structure your dissertation .
Review the full list of dissertation topics for 2022 here.
How to Select the Best Management Dissertation Topic?
A dissertation topic must be selected based on research interests, availability of data, time limitations, and the research’s scope and significance. The following management dissertation topics are carefully shortlisted while considering all these parameters. Please review these topics and let us know if you have any queries.
Also Read: Operations Management Dissertation Topics
- International Development Dissertation Topics
- Cooperate Governance Dissertation Topics
- Business Intelligence Dissertation Topics
- Business Information Technology Dissertation Topics
- International Business Dissertation Topics
- Business Management Dissertation Topics
- Business Psychology Dissertation Topics
- Business Law Dissertation Topics
- Project Management Dissertation Topics
- Business Dissertation Topics
- HRM Dissertation Topics
- Operations Management Dissertation Topics
2022 Management Research Topics
Topic 1: an evaluation of organizational change management- why do people tend to oppose change.
Research Aim: The research will aim to assess the structure of organizational change management and to find the reasons why people resist or oppose the changes in an organization. There are many reasons through which change in organization’s management becomes important but some employees’ does not accept that changes. There are many reasons why people resist changes on organization. In certain circumstances, resistance to change might be beneficial. Resistance to change is, in fact, a crucial feedback mechanism that must not be neglected.
Topic 2: Investigating the effectiveness of customer relationship management in airlines
Research Aim: The research will aim to study the efficiency of CRM in airlines. Customer relationship management has evolved into a critical technique used by every corporation to better its operations and obtain a competitive advantage over competitors. Customer relationship management has evolved into a key priority for airline firms and an integral part of airline businesses’ corporate strategy to distinguish themselves from rivals in the eyes of the consumer. The goal of facility organisations, such as airlines, is to provide services that attract and maintain satisfied, loyal customers who promote the airline.
Topic 3: How does leadership affect employees’ productivity? A case of IT firms
Research Aim: This research will focus on leadership positions in IT organisations with the goal of increasing staff productivity and performance. Leadership is essential for increasing employee retention, career drive, and efficiency. Most companies’ progress is accelerated by effective leadership. As a result, it is critical to organisational success. Employee performance, on the other hand, is a critical pillar of every firm, and companies must examine the variables that contribute to great performance. Leadership is based on confidence, which is based on skill, sincerity, ethics, transparency, reactivity, empathy, and kindness.
Topic 4: The effect of organisation advancement tools on business performance
Research Aim: The research will aim to find the effect of organization advancement on business performance. Organizational tools are objects that assist you in organising your workspace, resources, and tasks in order to make your workday more effective. Physical instruments, planners, and software platforms are examples of what they can be. Organization advancement tools are a great source to improve your business performance as they help you in managing your daily tasks and workforce.
Topic 5: The importance of leadership and social skills in new entrepreneurs: An investigative study
Research Aim: The research will aim to investigate the importance of leadership and social skills in new entrepreneurs. Developing talent, introducing innovative goods and services, delivering efficiency, and gaining market share all benefit from improved leadership qualities. If you wish to stay small, you might be able to get away with not growing your leaders. Otherwise, it will restrict your progress. Social skills enable entrepreneurs to interact with customers more effectively, resulting in more agreements and more profitability.
Covid-19 Management Research Topics
Crisis management during covd-19.
Research Aim: This study will identify crisis management aspects during COVD-19, including its challenges and solutions.
Business management during COVID-19
Research Aim: This study will review business executives’ challenges in various scale industries and how they are recovering from the loss. How far did they succeed?
Hospital and medicine management during COVID-19
Research Aim: This study will highlight the role of hospital management during COVID-19, the challenges they came across, and the ways to overcome those challenges.
Educational management during COVID-19
Research Aim: This study will address the issues faced by students and educational institutes. How are they trying to overcome the challenges of imparting education during the coronavirus pandemics?
Maternal health care management during COVID-19
Research Aim: The lockdown situation has been an issue of concern for the patients, including pregnant women. This study will address the role of Maternal health care management during COVID-19.
Management Dissertation Topics for 2021
Topic 1: analyzing the traditions and trends in public administration and management in post-wwii europe.
Research Aim: The purpose of the research will be to analyze the characteristics of cultural and national communities that have influenced public administration and management in the 1970s and 1980s in Europe. The study will be carried out using a systematic literature review.
Topic 2: The Impact of Gender-inclusive Gatekeeping and Predecessors Influence on the Success of Female CEOs
Research Aim: The purpose of the research will explore how local organisational agents and contexts can help women leaders overcome barriers and achieve success at higher levels in corporate firms. The study will focus on CEO succession events and predecessor CEOS factors and their influence on women post-succession. The research design will be developed qualitatively.
Topic 3: Analysing the Impact of Daily Psychological Power on Organisational Leaders
Research Aim: The research will use quantitative techniques to analyze power-holders relational and interdependent work contexts. The study will examine the effect of daily psychological power using the factors of abusive behaviour and perceived incivility.
Topic 4: Examining the Impact of Cultural Diversity on Interaction Process and Performance
Research Aim: Using quantitative techniques, the research will analyse the interaction process and performance factors in two groups of employees in the services industry – homogenous and culturally diverse. The effectiveness in operation and arrangements will be examined.
Topic 5: Analyzing the Impact of ‘Voice’ and ‘Silence’ on Destructive Leadership
Research Aim: The research will examine the limited and biased view of silence in management literature. The study will also analyse the impact of silence in an organisation in terms of a functional value using quantitative research techniques. Furthermore, how silence in organisations can be used as a strategic response will be discussed.
Topic 6: Examining the Relationship between Productivity, Management Practices, and Employee Ability in the UK Setting
Research Aim: Using quantitative techniques, the study will analyse a relationship between productivity, management practices, and employee ability using data from management practices surveys and employees’ longitudinal earnings records.
Topic 7: Analysing the Factors that Impact International Differences in Gender Pay Gap
Research Aim: The research will use quantitative techniques to analyse microdata from various countries between 1980 and 2010. The study will use the factors of wage structures, net supply, wage compression, collective bargaining coverage, and unionised wage setting to identify the lower gender pay gap internationally.
Topic 8: The Impact of Psychosocial Hazards on Workplace Risk Management
Research Aim: The study will investigate workplace risk management practices in industry sectors with a high risk of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and mental health disorders (MHDs) and the extent to which they may rise from psychosocial hazards. The research will be conducted using qualitative research techniques.
Strategic Management and Organisational Behavior Dissertation Topics
Strategic management and organisational behaviour can be described as the actions a firm takes to achieve its business objectives primarily derived from competitive markets’ dynamic behaviour. Following are some interesting dissertation topics under this field of study;
Topic 1: The Impact of Organisational Goals on Organisation Behavior
Research Aim: The primary focus of this research will be to combine factors from the theory of action, phases and self-determination theory to develop a motivational model that will explain the relationship between organisational goals setting process that lead to organisational behaviour. The research will be conducted using mixed methods of research techniques.
Topic 2: Integrating the Principles of Strategic Human Capital and Strategic Human Resource Management to Improve Organisational Performance
Topic 3: comparing the impact of family and non-family firm goals on strategy, family and organisational behavior.
Research Aim: This research will analyse the differences between family and non-family business goals and their impact on how businesses develop strategies. Also, the research will assess how these developed strategies would affect family and organisational behaviour. This research will use quantitative research techniques.
Topic 4: Analyzing the Effect of Strategy, Innovation, Networks and Complexity on Organisational Adaptability – The Mediating Effect of Leadership
Research Aim: The current study will use empirical analysis to examine the effects of strategy, innovation, networks, and complexity of organisational adaptability using leadership as a mediation factor.
Topic 5: Examining the Effect of Appointment of a Racial Minority Female CEO on White Male Top Manager Intrapsychic and Behavioral Responses
Research Aim: This research will examine white male managers’ behavioural responses to a female racial minority CEO’s appointment. The behaviour that the research will analyse is the amount of help that the white male top manager provides to their fellow executives. The research will be conducted using quantitative techniques.
Topic 6: Analysis of the Effectiveness of an Affect-Based Model to Portray Recipients Responses to Organisational Change Events
Research Aim: The study will use the Affect-Based Model developed by Oreg et al. (2016) to analyse if it is useful in documenting and portraying the recipient responses to organisational change events. The research will use factors of valence and activation to assess the effectiveness of the model. The study will be conducted using quantitative techniques.
Topic 7: Evaluating the Relationship between the personality of a CEO and Employee Motivation
Research Aim: This research will investigate the relationship between a CEO’s personality and employee motivation. The core of this study will be to assess whether a CEO’s character possesses the power to influence employee motivation or not. Case studies from various companies will be used in this study.
Topic 8: Assessing the Role of Managers in Bringing and Implementing Technological Change in an Organisation
Research Aim: This research will focus on how managers implement technological change in their organisations. Change management is challenging as not all employees are open to accepting change. This research will focus on various ways through which managers successfully implement technological change in their companies.
Topic 9: An Analysis of Organisational Change Management: Why Employees Resist Change?
Research Aim: This research will focus on why employees resist change in organisations, i.e., why employees dislike change. Different causes and factors will be discussed in this study, and the research will conclude why employees do not wholeheartedly accept the change.
Knowledge Management Dissertation Topics
The importance of knowledge management for organisations can’t be understated because this aspect of management enhances the workforce’s capabilities and overall productivity. It leads to a competitive advantage and provides the basis for differentiating an organisation from its competitors. Some interesting dissertation topics under this field are;
Topic 1: Examining the Impact of Enterprise Social Networking Systems (ESNS) on Knowledge Management and Organisational Learning
Research Aim: The research will investigate the effect of ESNS on knowledge management processes and organisational learning. The research will use knowledge creation and sharing to play the mediating role in analysing the proposed relationship. The proposed study will use empirical research methods.
Topic 2: A Review of Knowledge Management Research
Research Aim: The research paper will use a systematic literature review technique for the proposed study. The research will review the last twenty years of knowledge management literature to assess the presence of bias in explaining knowledge integration over research by exploring knowledge differentiation processes.
Topic 3: The Impact of the Internet of Things (IoT) on Innovation and Knowledge Management Capacity
Research Aim: The purpose of this research will be to investigate the plausible relationship between knowledge management systems, open innovation, knowledge management capacity, and innovation capacity in firms. The research will be conducted using empirical techniques to draw reliable conclusions.
Topic 4: The Impact of Strategic Knowledge Management on MNC and their Subsidiaries Performance
Research Aim: The research will develop a model to test the possibility of a relationship between strategic knowledge management (SKM) processes and organisation performance compared between multinational companies and their subsidiaries. The research will also analyse the impact of relational context on knowledge creation and transfer.
Topic 5: Analyzing the Relationship between Knowledge Management Practices and Knowledge Worker Performance - The Mediating Role of Organisational Commitment
Research Aim: The study will analyse the role of knowledge management practices to address the issues of insufficient organisational commitment and knowledge workers’ performance in the UK’s public sectors. The proposed study will use quantitative research techniques to fulfil its aim and objectives.
Topic 6: The Relationship between Knowledge Management Processes and Sustainable Competitive Advantage in Private Business Schools in the UK
Research Aim: The proposed research will explore the impact of knowledge management processes on sustainable completive advantages by using knowledge-based view (KBV) and resource-based view (RBV) as mediators in the relationship. The research will be conducted using quantitative techniques of data collection (i.e. questionnaire) and analysis (i.e. structural equation modelling).
Topic 7: The Impact of Strategic Knowledge Management on Manufacturing Firm’s Performance
Research Aim: The purpose of the study will be to empirically investigate the relationship between the availability and use of IT solutions for strategic knowledge management and a manufacturing firm’s performance, which will be measured in unit production. The research will use the resource-based view and the knowledge-based theory to develop a conceptual framework to analyze this relationship’s effect.
Topic 8: Evaluating how Knowledge Management Impacts Company Performance: A Case Study of Sainsbury
Research Aim: This research will discuss the basic concepts of knowledge management. The study will also discuss the impact knowledge management has on a company’s performance, i.e. how it helps companies achieve their goals. The main focus of this research work will be on Sainsbury’s knowledge management framework.
Topic 9: Knowledge Management as a Core Competency? Evaluating the Application and Benefits of Knowledge Management
Research Aim: This research will uncover how companies utilise knowledge management as their core competency and how it benefits their business operations. This study’s main focus will be on applying the various concepts of knowledge management and their implication for businesses.
Topic 10: Exploring the Managerial Concerns and Issues in Knowledge Management and Their Impact on Organisations
Research Aim: This research will explore the managerial concerns and issues related to knowledge management. The study will also focus on assessing the impact of these issues on businesses and how they can influence day-to-day operations. This will be an evidence-based study where evidence from different companies and various situations will be evaluated.
Leadership and Management Information System Dissertation Topics
Leadership drives the organisational agenda and is regarded as one of the most influential factors in streamlining organisations’ processes. Good leadership results in better performance of any organisation because it gives direction to the business activities under the market conditions and requirements.
Similarly, management information systems are pivotal to any organisation’s success and successfully implementing them can benefit the organisation in many ways. Following are some dissertation topics under the subject of leadership and management information systems;
Topic 1: The Role of Information Systems (IS) in Enterprise Architecture and its Impact on Business Performance
Research Aim: This study will examine the relationship between IS Enterprise Architecture and business performance using technical alignment and IS capabilities mediators. This research will be conducted using quantitative techniques to fulfil its aim.
Topic 2: Exploring The Relationship between Ethical Leadership and Employee Knowledge Sharing
Research Aim: This research will use social learning theories and self-determination to investigate the relationship between ethical learning and employee knowledge sharing. The study will be conducted using empirical research techniques.
Topic 3: Analysing the Impact of Relationship Leadership and Social Alignment on Information Security Systems Effectiveness in Private Organisations
Research Aim: This research will use social capital theory as its theoretical foundation to explore the impact of relational leadership on social alignment between business and IT executives. The relational model will study the factors of integrated knowledge, information security system effectiveness, and organisational performance. This research will use empirical techniques.
Topic 4: Examining the Relationship between Operating Room (OR) Leadership and Operating Staff Performance
Research Aim: This research will analyse the relationship between Operating Room leadership and operating staff performance. This will be done using emotional intelligence and collaboration variables to assess staff performance, using recovery numbers. The relationship will also be examined through the mediating role of leadership principles. The data will be collected and assessed using quantitative research techniques.
Topic 5: The Role of Transformational Leadership as a Mediating Variable in the DeLone and McLean Information Success Model.
Research Aim: The research will use the DeLone and McLean Information Success Model to analyse if productivity software implemented in an organisation can improve its performance. However, the research will also evaluate the model and propose modifications to include transformational leadership as a mediating factor in the information success model. The research will be quantitative in nature.
Topic 6: Assessing the Role of Leadership in an Organisation to Help Adopt Advanced Technological Systems
Research Aim: This research will assess the role of leadership in an organisation to help companies realise the importance of innovative, technologically advanced systems. Many companies today are still naive to the ever more important role of technology. Thus this research will aim to help companies adopt innovative technological systems through leadership. The research will be evidence-based in nature.
Topic 7: Evaluating How Changing Business Leadership Impacts Technological Organisational Performance
Research Aim: Changing leadership in organisations can prove a disaster if not handled properly. The transition process is extremely challenging, and companies should have the capability to handle this phase. This research will explore how their decision to change leadership impacts technological and organisational performance and how to optimise the process. This research will be quantitative in nature.
Topic 8: Can Information Systems in Organisations Be Considered a Competitive Advantage?
Research Aim: Information systems, if implemented successfully, benefit organisations immensely. The impact that an information system has and its results help companies stay ahead of their competitors. This research will assess how companies can turn their information systems into a competitive advantage, and most importantly, whether they or not information systems should be considered a competitive advantage.
Topic 9: Understanding the Leadership Challenges of Implementing and Managing an Advanced Information System in an Organisation
Research Aim: This research will help explain the challenges that managers and the entire leadership of an organisation face when implementing an advanced information system. Bringing a change in a company is challenging, and throw in a technology to implement, the process becomes even more challenging. This study will explore in detail all related challenges through quantitative research.
Topic 10: Do all Business Processes in an Organisation need Information System Management?
Research Aim: It is often argued that not all business processes require information systems. However, when talking about today’s world and the technological advancements taking place, it is recommended that business processes in organisations adopt the technology. This research will be a comparative analysis of whether companies are successful and profitable with information systems or without them.
Also Read: Business Dissertation Topics
Order a Proposal
Worried about your dissertation proposal? Not sure where to start?
- Choose any deadline
- Plagiarism free
- Unlimited free amendments
- Free anti-plagiarism report
- Completed to match exact requirements
Organisational Culture and International Business Dissertation Topics
Organisational culture shapes the work ethics and helps in defining the professional image of organisations. Organisational culture plays a huge role in international business.
Organisations that adopt the country’s culture they are operating in are known to run their operations more successfully. The following topics are related to organisational culture and international business and help students choose an appropriate topic according to their interests.
Topic 1: The Impact of Organisational Culture of Collaborative Networks Influence on IT Governance Performance in Large Enterprises
Research Aim: This research will explore the influence of collaborative networks’ organisational culture on IT governance performance. The study will use a case study to analyse multinationals as they have a wide working network. The purpose of the research will be to determine whether or not organisational culture helps businesses effectively use IT in business operations. The research will be conducted using mixed methods research.
Topic 2: Analysing the Relationship between Supervisor’s Job insecurity and Subordinates’ Work Engagement
Research Aim: The purpose of this research is two-fold. The research will analyse the relationship between the supervisor’s job insecurity and subordinates’ work engagement using a mediator and a moderator. The research will first examine the mediating role of subordinate’s pro-social voice between supervisor job insecurity and subordinates’ work engagement. Next, the research will examine the moderating role of organisational culture between the supervisor’s job insecurity and sub-ordinates pro-social voice. The research will be conducted through quantitative techniques.
Topic 3: Analysing the Impact of Individual Perception of Organisational Culture on the Learning Transfer Environment
Research Aim: The research will be conducted empirically to assess the relationship between culture (as perceived by employees) and the work environment based learning factors (i.e. learning transfer environment [LTE]) in the organisation). LTE is measured using feedback and coaching factors that received resistance or openness to chance, personal outcomes, and supervisor and peer support.
Topic 4: The Role of Organisational Culture on the Development of Psychological Distress in the Workplace
Research Aim: The purpose of the study will be to analyse how organisational culture may cause the symptoms of psychological distress in the workforce. The study will use corporate culture and work organisation conditions as base factors to relate them to employees’ psychological distress. The research will be conducted using quantitative research techniques.
Topic 5: Analysing the Role of Leadership and Organisational Culture
Research Aim: The research will examine the relationship between organisational culture, leadership and employee outcomes. The paper will focus on the mediator of leadership processes and their impact on the relationship between culture and employee outcomes. The study will be conducted using quantitative research techniques.
Topic 6: The Role and Relationships among Strategic Orientations, Cultural Intelligence, International Diversification and Performance of Organisations
Research Aim: The research will aim to understand the drivers of the international expansion of globalised firms. The research will explore the relationship between strategic orientations and cultural intelligence as drivers and international diversification and firm performance. Strategic orientations used in the study include international market orientation (IMO) and entrepreneurial orientation (IEO). The study will be conducted using quantitative research techniques.
Topic 7: Dynamics of Corruption Culture Distance to Core Values
Research Aim: The research will examine how corporate bribery is impacted by cultural distance between multinational enterprises (MNEs) in their home and host countries. The research will also analyse the organisational distance to core value between MNE’s entry into the host country and its headquarters. The research will use empirical data collection and analysis techniques.
Topic 8: Examining Organisational Export Performance by International Business Competencies
Research Aim: The study aims to explore the relationship between international business competencies and export performance. The research will also analyse export performance by singular analysis or combined analysis of the competencies. The research will be conducted using empirical data.
Topic 9: Does Organisational Culture Influence the Leadership Type that a Company Should Adopt?
Research Aim: This research will argue whether companies should hire leaders concerning their culture or not. Organisational culture and leadership are interconnected. Thus companies that do not operate according to their culture struggle to grow exponentially. This research will aim to focus on the possible relationship between leadership and organisational culture. The research will be evidence-based.
Topic 10: Organisational Culture and International Business Competition: Are they Interrelated?
Research Aim: Organisational culture plays a huge role in making a company competitive internationally. When a business’s culture is motivating to all employees and identifies the right culture for its employees, there is every likelihood of rapid growth for both the company and the employees. The research will explore how the two concepts are interrelated.
As a management student looking to get good grades, it is essential to develop new ideas and experiment with existing management theories – i.e., to add value and interest to your research topic.
The management field is vast and interrelated to many other academic disciplines like operations management , business , business administration , MBA , human resource management and more. That is why creating a management dissertation topic that is particular, sound, and actually solves a practical problem that may be rampant in the field is imperative.
We can’t stress how important it is to develop a logical research topic based on your entire research. There are several significant downfalls to getting your topic wrong; your supervisor may not be interested in working on it, the topic has no academic creditability, the research may not make logical sense, there is a possibility that the study is not viable.
This impacts your time and efforts in writing your dissertation , as you may end up in the cycle of rejection at the initial stage of the dissertation. That is why we recommend reviewing existing research to develop a topic, taking advice from your supervisor, and even asking for help in this particular stage of your dissertation.
Keeping our advice in mind while developing a research topic will allow you to pick one of the best management dissertation topics that fulfil your requirement of writing a research paper and adds to the body of knowledge.
Therefore, it is recommended that when finalizing your dissertation topic, you read recently published literature to identify gaps in the research that you may help fill.
Remember- dissertation topics need to be unique, solve an identified problem, be logical, and be practically implemented. Please look at some of our sample management dissertation topics to get an idea for your own dissertation.
How to Structure your Management Dissertation
A well-structured dissertation can help students to achieve a high overall academic grade.
- A Title Page
- Abstract: A summary of the research completed
- Table of Contents
- Introduction : This chapter includes the project rationale, research background, key research aims and objectives, and the research problems. An outline of the structure of a dissertation can also be added to this chapter.
- Literature Review : This chapter presents relevant theories and frameworks by analysing published and unpublished literature on the chosen research topic to address research questions . The purpose is to highlight and discuss the selected research area’s relative weaknesses and strengths while identifying research gaps. Break down the topic and key terms that can positively impact your dissertation and your tutor.
- Methodology : The data collection and analysis methods and techniques employed by the researcher are presented in the Methodology chapter, which usually includes research design , research philosophy, research limitations, code of conduct, ethical consideration, data collection methods, and data analysis strategy .
- Findings and Analysis : Findings of the research are analysed in detail under the Findings and Analysis chapter. All key findings/results are outlined in this chapter without interpreting the data or drawing any conclusions. It can be useful to include graphs, charts, and tables in this chapter to identify meaningful trends and relationships.
- Discussion and Conclusion : The researcher presents his interpretation of results in this chapter and states whether the research hypothesis has been verified or not. An essential aspect of this section is establishing the link between the results and evidence from the literature. Recommendations with regards to implications of the findings and directions for the future may also be provided. Finally, a summary of the overall research, along with final judgments, opinions, and comments, must be included in the form of suggestions for improvement.
- References : Make sure to complete this by your University’s requirements
- Appendices : Any additional information, diagrams, and graphs used to complete the dissertation but not part of the dissertation should be included in the Appendices chapter. Essentially, the purpose is to expand the information/data.
About Research Prospect Ltd
Research Prospect is a UK based academic writing service that provides help with Dissertation Proposal Writing , PhD. Proposal Writing , Dissertation Writing , Dissertation Editing, and Improvement .
For further assistance with your dissertation, take a look at our full dissertation writing service .
Our team of writers is highly qualified. They are experts in their respective fields. They have been working for us for a long time. Thus, they are well aware of the issues and the trends of the subject they specialize in.
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
Review Our Best Dissertation Topics 2022 complete list.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find dissertation topics about management.
To find management dissertation topics:
- Research recent management challenges.
- Explore industry trends and innovations.
- Analyze organizational behavior or strategies.
- Examine cross-cultural management issues.
- Investigate sustainability and ethics.
- Consult academic journals and experts.
You May Also Like
Tourism is the world’s second most important economic sector. In many countries, tourism contributes to the GDP of the country as one of the leading industries.The more tourists visiting a country.
Medical law becomes increasingly important as healthcare dominates as a social issue. Graduate students must select a thesis subject as part of their programs. The subject you choose must have sufficient data to support your thesis.
Family law dissertation topics are included in a section of UK law. This topic is more of a minor category in terms of your broader research. Family law dissertations are challenging.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
- Criminal Law Assignment Help
- Taxation Law Assignment Help
- Business Law Assignment Help
- Contract Law Assignment Help
- Civil Law Assignment Help
- Land Law Assignment Help
- Tort Law Assignment Help
- Company Law Assignment Help
- Employment Law Assignment Help
- Environmental Law Assignment Help
- Commercial Law Assignment Help
- Criminology Assignment Help
- Corporate Governance Law Assignment Help
- Constitutional Law Assignment Help
- Operations Assignment Help
- HRM Assignment Help
- Marketing Management Assignment Help
- 4 Ps Of Marketing Assignment Help
- Strategic Marketing Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Strategic Management Assignment Help
- Risk Management Assignment Help
- Organisational Behaviour Assignment Help
- Business Development Assignment Help
- Change Management Assignment Help
- Consumer Behavior Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment Help
- Public Relations Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Conflict Management Assignment Help
- Environmental Assignment Help
- Public Policy Assignment Help
- Childcare Assignment Help
- Business Report Writing Help
- Pricing Strategy Assignment Help
- Corporate Strategy Assignment Help
- Managerial Accounting Assignment Help
- Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Cost Accounting Assignment Help
- Financial Accounting Assignment Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Behavioural Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Ethics Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Financial Reporting Assignment Help
- Forensic Accounting Assignment Help
- International Finance Assignment Help
- Cost-Benefit Analysis Assignment Help
- Financial Engineering Assignment Help
- Financial Markets Assignment Help
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Political Science Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Civil Engineering Assignment Help
- Computer Science And Engineering Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Climate Change Economics Assignment Help
- Java Assignment Help
- MATLAB Assignment Help
- Database Assignment Help
- PHP Assignment Help
- UML Diagram Assignment Help
- Web Designing Assignment Help
- Networking Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Biotechnology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- Assignment Assistance
- Assignment Help Online
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Assignment Paper Help
- Solve My Assignment
- Do My Assignment
- Get Assignment Help
- Urgent Assignment Help
- Write My Assignment
- Assignment Provider
- Quality Assignment Help
- Make My Assignment
- Online Assignment Writers
- Paid Assignment Help
- Top Assignment Help
- Writing Assignment For University
- Buy Assignment Online
- All Assignment Help
- Academic Assignment Help
- Assignment Help Tutors
- Student Assignment Help
- Custom Assignment Writing Service
- English Essay Help
- Law Essay Help
- Management Essay Help
- MBA Essay Help
- History Essay Help
- Literature Essay Help
- Online Essay Help
- Plagiarism Free Essay
- Write My Essay
- Admission Essay Help
- TOK Essay Help
- Best Essay Writing Service
- Essay Assignment Help
- Essay Writers Online
- Professional Essay Writers
- Academic Writing
- Homework Help
- Dissertation Help
- University Assignment Help
- College Assignment Help
- Research Paper Writing Help
- Case Study Help
- Coursework Help
- Thesis Help
- PowerPoint Presentation Service
- Job Openings
Top 100 Management Dissertation Topics Trending in the Year 2021
- August 16, 2021 August 18, 2021
The field of management is one of the broadest and most career-oriented fields for higher studies. The key function of effective business management is to successfully attain organizational goals in a smart and efficient manner. Goals and strategies are driven through coordinated planning, staffing, organizing, directing, and controlling of the organizational resources. The organizational resources around which the core functions of management revolve include manpower, machines, capital, and materials. The assignment help offered to the management students to successfully clear their degrees, tend to revolve around these topics only.
GET HELP INSTANTLY Place your order to get best assignment help
The assignments allotted in management courses are meant to improve the in-depth knowledge and understanding of the student in terms of the associated sector. The process of penning down the right content based upon the right topic can help form the most coherent submission draft pointing onto all the essentials. The key objective of offering free assignment writing services in the form of management assignment topic recommendation is to help the students focus more on quality content and analyzing university marking rubric requirements.
While preparing the dissertation help topics for our management students, we have taken extra care to cover the most comprehensive domains of management as possible. It does not matter whether your homework help requirements are related to strategic management, human resource management, risk management, and reputation management. Or even marketing management, organizational behavior, entrepreneurship, project management or international business, our recommended list of topics would help you cover the concerned course assignment homework effortlessly. The best part is that these management assignment topics can be customized as per different assignment writing formats.
Selection of the right economics topics can turn out to be really challenging. Pick the one recommended by experts by going through the below link and make your next submission the finest in the lot!
Must read: top 100 economics dissertation topics trending in the year 2021, what are we trying to achieve from the recommended list of management topics.
Being the leading online assignment help agency serving management students globally for the last 15 years, we know how complex and challenging the business management assignments can turn out. The process of writing business management assignment demands plethora of research and analysis. There is always intense pressure and high anticipations from the students to skillfully demonstrate their knowledge and deep understanding of the business terms and concepts. The students of business management are expected to swiftly and accurately analyze the data to calculate the precision of interpretations and conclusions. It plays a pivotal role in making prudent business-related decisions.
We all are well familiar with the fact that the submission date for any homework assignment for higher studies comes with a stiff deadline. Most of the students of management tend to invest their time, efforts, and resources in the wrong direction by getting deeply indulged in topic selection. Meanwhile, the quality of the content procured, the extensive range of research conducted, due diligence while following assignment writing framework, plagiarism-check, referencing, crisp editing and proofreading carry more weight while conferring the grades. Our motto is to help the students save their time, energy, and resources by suggesting the most favorite management assignment topics trending lately. It helps the students to function smartly and jump straight to the research and writing part.
Wish to submit your next finance assignment with more confidence? Submit it by working on the assignment writing topics recommended by the finance gurus at the below link –
Must read: top 100 finance dissertation topics trending in the year 2021, top 100 management dissertation topics recommended for you in 2021.
Now, it the time for us to look at the top 100 management assignment topics handpicked by our research experts after intense brainstorming and frequent consultation of the trending assignment writing norms of the premier b-schools and universities across the globe –
Government, Business and Society
- Measuring and accessing the causal relationship between corporate financial performance and corporate social responsibility
- Is reputation management a prime concern for business leaders to integrate CSR into their business strategies? Discuss the case of Nike
- How the success stories of female CEOs have transformed the dimensions of businesses around the world?
- How societal perception influence the governmental decision-making process? A Shell in Niger Delta case study
- Can governments properly prevent the formulation of the monopolies to curb the unfair practices of large-size corporations? Discuss from the case study of Microsoft
- An assessment of the health care reforms brought forth by the former US president Obama. The intentions of bringing down the healthcare costs, whilst safeguarding the profitability of insurance companies
- Emotion management in a business – a success or a failure?
- The concept of modern workplace v/s remote working culture
- The creation of shared value- how corporate practices and policies work to improve the competitiveness of a company?
- Does the government maintenance of high level of transparency and integrity correlate with building an auspicious state of affairs for private sector investment and growth? A case study of Tanzania
- Do organizations require to focus on separating management from leadership to achieve effective corporate strategies?
- Concepts and outcome of Management Audit
- Does organizational leadership offer the functions of the leadership to an organizationally beneficial degree in comparison of individual charismatic form of leadership?
- How does the macro and micro viewpoint of leadership offer an insight into smart leadership characteristics necessary to sustain competitiveness onto a continuous basis?
- Comparing autocratic vs democratic leadership
- An assessment of the organizational culture impact on leadership decision to organizational reinvention- A case study of Nokia
- An evaluation of leadership paradigm offering a coexistence for multiple leaders
- During crisis times, how can leadership redefine the organizational processes as well as leverage institutional and the outside knowledge more prudently?
- Can the success story of 3M to be attributed into leadership philosophy to build an enterprise equipped with the potential to consistently learn, innovate, and renew?
- The ever-changing nature of the leadership- Why courage and humility frequently define it in the midst of 21 st century?
- The influence of the organizational goals on the organizational behavior
- Improving organizational performance through the principles of strategic human resource management and strategic human capital
- An assessment of strategy, networks, complexity, and innovation on organizational adaptability
- What are the merits and demerits of management tendency to allure and recruit the professionals based on organizational patterns of behavior or culture?
- An evaluation of the ethical behavior, the counter-norms and widely accepted practices nurtured by the organizations: What are the reasons why the professionals knowingly commit some unethical actions?
- What is the connection between the organizational culture and the national culture? The case study of Brazil
- Evaluating the connection between the persona of a CEO and the motivation of the employees
- How technological innovation helps in the survival of an organization during turbulent times? A case analysis of the mobile telecommunication
- An assessment of appointing a racially minority female CEO over a white male manager on behavioral and intrapsychic responses
Global Business Environment
- An assessment of the organizational change management- Why the employees tend to resist the change?
- Strategies of the small businesses and how they tend to adjust with the changing trends of globalization?
- The impact of corporate governance over internationalization, globalization, and overall company performance
- Gender issues and the global gender inequality in work culture and how the professionals deal with it?
- An assessment of the challenges to safeguard electronic personally recognizable information in global business setup. What are the measures to achieve data protection harmony?
- Organizational exhaustion of the developed market: Discuss in terms of the decision of Starbucks to enter India
- How the global influence of climate change affecting the business interests of tourism industry?
- Is there a need for the corporations to put more emphasis on the corporate diplomacy to enhance negotiation skills for the executives functioning in a volatile business environment?
- The significance of FDI during difficult economic times and why transitional economies are considered as more reliable for the same than developed economies?
- The assessment of the methods employed by the countries to promote international competitiveness for the FDI- A case analysis of Sub-Saharan Africa
- International Framework Agreement and its importance in corporate value chain structure
- What is the role of strategic alliances in promoting global supply chain networks?
- Building up virtual dominions: A comparative study of the mergers and acquisitions, as well as the strategic alliances in the e-commerce sector- An Amazon and eBay case analysis
- Discuss different models of the Strategic Human Resource management and how they are influencing the businesses?
- Discuss the influence of Strategic Knowledge Management in the MNC culture and how does it affect their subsidiaries?
- Discuss the impact of Strategic Knowledge Management from the performance viewpoint of a manufacturing firm
- Define the functions and relationships among the strategic orientations, international diversification, performance of organizations and cultural intelligence
- How does the strategic culture defines the role of leadership in an organization?
- An evaluation of the regional strategic management in the field of fast-food chain industry: Discuss from the viewpoint of McDonald’s operations in the US, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East
- An assessment of the origin and the nature of management strategy in influencing the mindset of the people to frequently communicate through social networking sites: A Facebook case study
- Can the opportunistic, planned, or forced decisions be really termed as a strategy? Discuss by analyzing the merger of Chrysler and Daimler Benz
International Business Strategy
- The role of World Bank in the economy at the international level
- What are the risks and benefits of International Joint Revenue?
- Exploring the cultural changes: How significant is the feedback in an international/multinational company?
- Analyzing the organizational export performance by the International Business Competencies
- An assessment of the factors that influence international differences in the gender pay gap
- The success of the implementation of Product Life-cycle Management: An investigation of electronics manufacturing industry
- How can the social media facilitate the rate of acceptance in the international organizations?
- An assessment of how the push and pull factors combined in order to motivate Tesco to accommodate an internationalization strategy
- How can the banks improve the international connectivity with the business clients: A HSBC case study
- Make an evaluation of the entry strategies of the foreign companies into the Android smartphone market of India: A Samsung case study
- What are the lessons that we can learn about the health crisis management post Chinese Covid-19 pandemic?
- What are the measures that one can take (or has been taken) to change the work culture post Chinese Covid-19 pandemic?
- The correlation between influencer marketing and brand dominancy: A LUX case study
- What is the influence of artificial intelligence (AI) on project management?
- What is the significance of soft skills in an ideal project management?
- What are the key approaches to hybrid project management?
- Study the capabilities necessary for the project managers to successfully manage the stakeholder relationships
- Discuss project management within a multicultural environment and establishing the guides for culture specific consulting
- Evaluating the critical capabilities of outsourcing as well as offshoring the information systems projects
- The project management viewpoint on the capacities to deliver merger and acquisitions on budget, on expected synergies, and to timescale the job
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- A study of how the diffusion of technology influenced the online shoppers in the UK
- How the companies impact innovation and technology within the suppliers: A case of Apple
- Evaluating the role of social media in terms of global branding: The cases of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- What are the bulwarks to profitable/ successful deployment of e-commerce in government enterprises?
- How innovation is boosting SMEs in South-Asia with the creation of new opportunities?
- Exploring the opportunities of entrepreneurial innovation in the private sector of China
- The exploration as well as the exploitation of the knowledge management and intrapreneurship to associate with the competitive dynamics: A Sony PlayStation case analysis
- Public sector of Malaysia and the evaluation of the leadership role in nurturing organizational culture elements for improving innovation
- The relationship of innovation between the organization operational capabilities and the market outcome: Analyze Proctor and Gamble case
- What is the influence of leadership style and team process in terms of innovation and performance in functionally heterogeneous teams?
Enterprise Risk Management
- Employee health, work hazards and occupational safety
- Some of the smartest and effective measures to safeguard the assets in a small business
- How tactfully financial accounting can prepare an enterprise against natural disasters?
- Discuss some of the effective risk management tools used in the tourism industry
- An assessment of the deficiencies in the risk management systems and internal controls in financial institutions: Discuss in terms of the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers
- How successfully the enterprise risk management system is implemented by the business managers in Mexican gas and oil industry?
- A comparative assessment of information security and risk management in non-financial SMEs operational in the UK and the US
- What are the measures that an enterprise can take to prevent financial disasters that occurred because of security breaches?
- Determining the risk pool within an enterprise due to high risk investments. Are such investments considered to be more profitable or not?
- An evaluation of the risk management in the decisions made by senior management. A case analysis of the French banks
- The landing pages over the Internet and their impact on marketing
- The psychology of customers, its assessment, and the function it has in the field of digital marketing
- Some of the most common mistakes that are committed in the field of email marketing in the present days
- The emergencies of the new technologies and how they can help with the modern businesses?
- The impact of social media on the decision making process of the consumers
- The relevance of pop-up advertisements these days: Are they effective or not?
- Black Friday sale strategy and its effectiveness to successfully drive sales
- The role and functions of Influencer Marketing in promoting sales
- The influence of digital business in terms of the economic growth of a country: The case analysis of XYZ country
- How critical is brand loyalty in terms of Internet marketing?
And with that, our marathon list of top 100 management dissertation topics comes to an end. These topics can also be altered and used for case study help , essay help , research paper writing help or thesis help needs related to different assignment writing formats.
Who says human resource topics must be mundane? Pick the most piquant topics on HRM at the below link and make your submissions worth every word on each page.
Must read: top 50 hrm dissertation topics for the management students in the year 2021.
We at Thoughtful Minds are known for offering a distinctive culture of assisting and safeguarding the interests of our students. That shall include by even reaching beyond the call of duty. We make our paid assignment help extremely reasonable and even free when it comes to topic recommendations, free sampling, and free revision process. We are one of the few assignment writing service agencies in the market that always keep the interests of students at the pinnacle of priority, and maintaining an unfaltering goodwill online due to the same reason.
It is well expected that our efforts to bring top 100 management assignment topic recommendation on one page has smoothly conducted your hunt for the best pick online. But in case, your needs and expectations lay beyond the assignment title selection for the professional help to finish the whole assignment and submit on time, then the support is just a click away. Reach Management assignment help to book online homework help from specialized assignment writers for management courses right away. Your threshold to best management subject grades has never been this close and would never be in the near future. Order now!