- Monash Online
Faculty of Law
- Our teaching spaces
- Monash University Law Chambers
- The Library Node The Library Node
- Contact Contact
- Equity, diversity and social inclusion
- Policies and procedures Policies and procedures
- Key contacts Key contacts
- Director Equity, Diversity and Social Inclusion Director Equity, Diversity and Social Inclusion
- Inclusive Practices in Teaching Inclusive Practices in Teaching
- Liaison officer for Indigenous Students Liaison officer for Indigenous Students
- Law Faculty Disability Contact Officers Law Faculty Disability Contact Officers
- Grievance and appeal procedures for Graduate Research Students Grievance and appeal procedures for Graduate Research Students
- Resources for Female Staff Resources for Female Staff
- Student Equity Officer Student Equity Officer
- Resources for Staff with a Disability Resources for Staff with a Disability
- Resources for Disabled Students Resources for Disabled Students
- Resources for Indigenous Students Resources for Indigenous Students
- Inclusive Technologies Resource Kit Inclusive Technologies Resource Kit
- Meet our people
- Dean and Senior Management Dean and Senior Management
- Academic staff Academic staff
- Professional staff Professional staff
- Law staff intranet Law staff intranet
- Clinical Legal Education
- Our History Our History
- Our Clinics Our Clinics
- Community Impact Community Impact
- Information for Future Students Information for Future Students
- Alumni Stories Alumni Stories
- Our Clinics and Placements Our Clinics and Placements
- Future students
- Monash JD Monash JD
- Master of Laws
- Why Monash Law? Why Monash Law?
- Flexible study options Flexible study options
- Single Unit Study/Cross Institutional Single Unit Study/Cross Institutional
- Live and Study in Melbourne Live and Study in Melbourne
- Course overview Course overview
- Transnational Economic Regulation Transnational Economic Regulation
- Commercial and Corporate Law Commercial and Corporate Law
- Technology and innovation Technology and innovation
- Global society and Human Rights Global society and Human Rights
- Health Law and Community Health Law and Community
- Labour and Employment Law Labour and Employment Law
- Public Sector Governance and Regulation Public Sector Governance and Regulation
- Dispute Resolution Dispute Resolution
- Criminal Law and Forensics Criminal Law and Forensics
- Units Units
- Master of Legal Studies
- Why Monash Legal Studies? Why Monash Legal Studies?
- Graduate Certificate of Laws Graduate Certificate of Laws
- Graduate Certificate of Legal Studies Graduate Certificate of Legal Studies
- Graduate Certificate of Legal Systems and Services Graduate Certificate of Legal Systems and Services
- Why study law? Why study law?
- How to apply How to apply
- Monash undergraduate degrees in law Monash undergraduate degrees in law
- Undergraduate Course Guide Undergraduate Course Guide
- Cross-institutional study Cross-institutional study
- Transfer to Monash Law from another university Transfer to Monash Law from another university
- Internal course transfer Internal course transfer
- Monash English Bridging Monash English Bridging
- Career outcomes Career outcomes
- Single unit enrolments Single unit enrolments
- What our students say What our students say
- Contact us Contact us
- Research degrees
- Doctor of Philosophy Doctor of Philosophy
- Master of Philosophy Master of Philosophy
- International and professional study opportunities
- International study opportunities International study opportunities
- International pathway opportunities International pathway opportunities
- Internships Internships
- Clinical Legal Education Clinical Legal Education
- Current students
- Undergraduate law non-standard result release dates
- Undergraduate law non-standard result release dates 2020 Undergraduate law non-standard result release dates 2020
- Undergraduate law non-standard result release dates 2021 Undergraduate law non-standard result release dates 2021
- Undergraduate Law Elective List 2023 Undergraduate Law Elective List 2023
- Postgraduate Postgraduate
- Enrolments and timetables Enrolments and timetables
- Assessment and results
- Exam feedback Exam feedback
- Prizes and awards
- Monash Faculty of Law Prize Ceremony Monash Faculty of Law Prize Ceremony
- Study Enhancement Opportunities
- Monash Law International Study Programs - Prato and Malaysia
- Prato Program
- Prato student guides
- Malaysia Program Malaysia Program
- Photo gallery Photo gallery
- International Placements
- Faculty organised international placements Faculty organised international placements
- Student organised international placement
- Internship reports - student-organised internships
- Monash Law Students' Society (LSS) Monash Law Students' Society (LSS)
- LLB Orientation Guide LLB Orientation Guide
- Student Careers, Employability & Support
- Student Programs Student Programs
- Jobs and Placements Jobs and Placements
- Industry Connections Industry Connections
- Employability Skills Employability Skills
- Support Services Support Services
- International Opportunities International Opportunities
- Contact Us Contact Us
- Areas of expertise Areas of expertise
- Our Research
- Castan Centre for Human Rights Law Castan Centre for Human Rights Law
- Australian Centre for Justice Innovation (ACJI)
- About us About us
- Duncan Wallace
- Legal Tech for Justice: Enhancing Access to Justice in Family Violence Legal Services
- Past Projects Past Projects
- Working with us
- ACJI vacation scholarships
- Research Fellow – Access to Justice, Technology and Family Violence
- Past events
- Lessons for Lawyers from Banksia
- Connect with us Connect with us
- ACJI Blog ACJI Blog
- Centre for Commercial Law and Regulatory Centre for Commercial Law and Regulatory
- Feminist Legal Studies Group
- Our people Our people
- Our research Our research
- Podcasts Podcasts
- Transnational Criminal Law Group
- Our Research Our Research
- News & Opinions
- News & Opinions (original)
- Eleos Justice Eleos Justice
- Graduate Research
- About Graduate Research About Graduate Research
- Graduate Research Degrees Graduate Research Degrees
- Expression of interest for admission to HDR Expression of interest for admission to HDR
- Preparing a research proposal Preparing a research proposal
- Choose a supervisor Choose a supervisor
- Spotlight on HDR candidates Spotlight on HDR candidates
- Spotlight on HDR graduates Spotlight on HDR graduates
- Scholarships Scholarships
- Australian Government Scholarships (Australia Awards) Australian Government Scholarships (Australia Awards)
- Research degree thesis in progress Research degree thesis in progress
- Resources Resources
- Forms and documents (intranet) Forms and documents (intranet)
- Prizes and awards Prizes and awards
- Re-enrolment - Higher Degrees by Research candidates Re-enrolment - Higher Degrees by Research candidates
- Research publications Research publications
- HDR Advisory Panel for Empirical Research HDR Advisory Panel for Empirical Research
- Meet our HDR community Meet our HDR community
- Research Partnerships Research Partnerships
- Research Grants and Projects
- ARC Discovery Projects ARC Discovery Projects
- ARC Linkage Program ARC Linkage Program
- ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA) ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA)
- ARC Future Fellowships ARC Future Fellowships
- Legal Services Board Grants Legal Services Board Grants
- Designing World Class Venture Capital Programs
- Project team Project team
- Criminal Records Checks and Employment Project
- Publications, submissions, conference presentations and events Publications, submissions, conference presentations and events
- Project Team Project Team
- Reports Reports
- NHMRC NHMRC
- Impact Impact
- External collaboration External collaboration
- Research in the Media Research in the Media
- Faculty research expertise Faculty research expertise
- Law for the Public Good
- Was there slavery in Australia? Yes. It shouldn’t even be up for debate Was there slavery in Australia? Yes. It shouldn’t even be up for debate
- ROYAL COMMISSION INTO VICTORIA’S MENTAL HEALTH SYSTEM ROYAL COMMISSION INTO VICTORIA’S MENTAL HEALTH SYSTEM
- Monash Law Alumni
- Law alumni: where are they now? Law alumni: where are they now?
- Get involved Get involved
- Donations and bequests
- The Susan Campbell Memorial Fund The Susan Campbell Memorial Fund
- The Lawrie McCredie Student Support Program The Lawrie McCredie Student Support Program
- Meet our Alumni
- Order of Australia Awards - Alumni Recipients Order of Australia Awards - Alumni Recipients
- Monash Law Judicial Alumni Monash Law Judicial Alumni
- Join our mailing list Join our mailing list
- Past events Past events
- Work with us Work with us
It is the University’s expectation that only those who are well and not presenting with COVID-19 symptoms attend a Monash campus or location. View our latest updates .
- Skip to content
- Skip to navigation
Preparing a research proposal
To apply to undertake a higher degree by research (HDR) course at Monash Law School, a research proposal is compulsory.
A research proposal is required when prospective HDR applicants submit their expression of interest for preliminary assessment by the Faculty and when they are invited to submit their formal application to the Monash University Institute of Graduate Research.
Structure of your research proposal
The statement of your research proposal should be:
1. a short descriptive title of the project. (This does not have to be exactly the same as the title eventually given to the thesis.)
2. a statement of the broad goal or goals of the project (ie. the general ideas) to be explored/discussed.
3. a statement of particular objectives and tasks to be undertaken. This may take the form of a statement of issues and/or matters to be investigated. The statement should indicate the directions the project will take.
4. a statement indicating why you think the project is worth undertaking. (This statement might include reference to existing literature on the subject and an explanation of why you think it is deficient.)
See a good example of a research proposal (PDF, 0.09 MB) .
For more information on formulating and writing your research proposal:
Terry C. M. Hutchinson, Researching and Writing in Law (4 th ed, Lawbook Co, Pyrmont, 2018).
Chap 7: Formulating a research topic
Chap 8: Refining the Topic and Writing the Research Proposal
- Research Paper Guides
- Research Paper Topics
230 Law Research Paper Topics to Write About
Table of contents
When it comes to legal topics for research papers, students have plenty of options. Whether you're interested in exploring issues related to criminal, corporate, or constitutional law, there are many topics from which you can choose. The first step is the selection of a subject that you find exciting and engaging. This part will provide the foundation for excellent law research paper topics. Students need to understand law topics they can work on by exploring what a perfect legal research topic covers. In this article by our research paper writing service , we provide engaging, easy, unique, and trending legal topics to help you choose one which fits your interests. We have also classified different legal topics into their respective branches: business, banking, finance, civil rights, constitutional, corporate, criminal, international, education, immigration, entertainment, employment, family, environmental and animal laws. This post will act as a stepping stone to writing a successful paper in any of these legal fields. Let us begin by understanding legal research paper topics.
What Are Legal Research Paper Topics
Legal research paper topics focus on analyzing and interpreting laws and their historical development. The papers will look into legal issues, including constitutional, criminal, civil rights, labor, international, and environmental laws. These topics can provide an exciting and essential lens through which you can analyze and discuss various policies. Such knowledge is crucial in helping students identify changes that a country has gone through over time, develop an understanding of the legal system, and build solid arguments on legal issues. You will need to identify how to select a topic for your paper, which is why our professional paper writers suggest searching for legal topics for research paper thoroughly before you begin writing.
What Makes a Good Legal Research Topic?
Good law research paper topics can be framed around a legal issue, case study, or legislative development. You want to select an excellent legal research topic that meets the following criteria:
- Relevance: The topic should be relevant to current events, policies, or practices.
- Uniqueness: Choose a unique and interesting topic so your research will stand out from the rest.
- Manageable scope: Ensure you select an area with adequate learning resources for the intended project.
- Accessibility: Ensure that you can easily access resources related to the topic.
- Practicality: Select a topic that can be applied to real-world scenarios.
- Clarity of purpose: Identify the goal of your research and make sure your chosen topic aligns with it.
- Accountability: Choose a topic where research results can be verified and replicated.
- Sustainability: Consider the long-term implications of the chosen topic to ensure it will be relevant in the future.
How to Choose Topics in Law?
In the process of selecting law topics , it is essential to consider a personal purpose for which you are writing. For example, are you looking to inform, explore, or argue a position? Once you have identified the goal, you can choose an appropriate topic more easily.
Step 1: Start familiarizing yourself with relevant acts and legislations as well as legal concepts through internet and library research. This will help you narrow your focus while identifying a potential topic.
Step 2: Do extensive research to determine current legal issues related to your topic. Use various sources such as books, newspapers, magazines, websites, databases, etc.
Step 3: Make sure you select an area or concept that is manageable in scope and has enough resources for your intended project.
Step 4: Think of how you can make your topic more exciting or unique. Questions that should be considered include "What point of view could I take?" or "How can I approach the topic differently?"
Step 5: Brainstorm and develop a list of possible law research topics to choose from. Once you have identified several potential issues, evaluate them based on your research to determine which topic you should select.
Properly following these steps, you can find a good law research paper topic that is interesting and relevant to the specific field. In case you require expert assistance with the writing process upon topic selection, feel free to approach our academic writing service. Our writers are well-versed in different fields, including law, and can produce outstanding studies upon ‘ write my research paper for me ’ request.
Law Research Paper Topics
Law project topics allow students to choose from matters related to legal issues. These topics are often comprehensive in scope and require extensive research for the student to make a convincing argument in their papers. Look at this list of potential law research paper topics that students can use to write their essays:
- Right of self-defense in the United States.
- Immigration regulations and their impact on society.
- Use of DNA evidence in criminal justice systems.
- Anti-discrimination regulations in different countries.
- Intellectual property rights protection in the digital age.
- Cybercrime and its impact on businesses.
- Impact of tax laws on companies.
- Freedom of expression in the media.
- Juvenile justice: a comparison across different countries.
- Corporate social responsibility and its effect on business reputation.
- Human rights versus national security.
- Use of technology in law enforcement.
- International trade and its impact on globalization.
- Social media censorship regulations.
- Human trafficking as a modern form of slavery.
Interesting Legal Topics
Different students have different interests, and legal topics are no exception. Your own ideas can be an excellent starting point for you to decide which path to take for the research. Below are some interesting law topics we have written for you to choose from:
- Worldwide legal systems: structures, history, principles, and processes.
- Legal theory and its implications in genetics.
- Legal developments in technology, including implications and trends.
- Legal concepts between countries, including similarities and differences in systems and principles.
- Legal effects in cyber security and liabilities associated with data protection.
- Legal issues related to gender equality.
- Legal developments in international human rights and legal obligations.
- Legal frameworks and regulations governing environmental protection.
- Legal issues related to corporate governance and protections for shareholders.
- Developments in labor laws , including theories of worker protection.
- Legal frameworks driving international trade and underlying economic regulation principles.
- Legal concepts related to intellectual property and rewards for innovators.
- Legal issues pertaining to constitutional regulations and implications of executive power.
- Legal developments in taxation and obligations concerning taxes imposed by the government.
- Theories developed through legal precedents and decisions from various jurisdictions.
Trending Legal Topics
Today, with changes in laws, technology, and other factors altering the legal aspect of everyday life, we find a significant number of trends that affect legal decisions. Students are looking for great topic ideas for law research paper that will help them connect their essays to everyday changes and attain a good grade. Whether it's a recent legal issue or an emerging topic law, there is plenty of material available to explore when looking for a topic to write about. Please see some current law topics that may inspire your next research paper:
- Impact of social media on legal decision-making.
- Proposals to overhaul immigration regulations.
- Drone regulations and their implications on companies' investment in technology.
- Growing influence of artificial intelligence on the legal profession.
- Digital copyright laws and their impact on innovation.
- The role of genetics in criminal justice proceedings.
- Impact of climate change on international regulations.
- Pros and cons of legalizing recreational marijuana.
- Differences between state and federal regulations regarding gun control.
- How technology is changing the legal practice.
- Privacy issues in the workplace.
- Recent changes in tax laws and their impact.
- Role of technology in criminal trials.
- Impact of social media on employment regulations.
- Growing use of alternative dispute resolution methods in the legal system.
Unique Law Research Topic
Uniqueness is everything for students in research papers since an outstanding topic can be a stepping stone to scoring high grades. If you are looking for law paper topics that will grab your reader's attention while still attracting the professor's interest, look no further. We have compiled a list of 15 unique topics for law research paper as an easy way to get you started:
- The impact of corporate social responsibility in legal settings.
- Online privacy and cybersecurity: challenges and regulations.
- Legal implications of artificial intelligence development.
- The role of cybercrime in a digital age.
- An analysis of international human rights policies.
- Environmental regulations and their implications for global sustainability.
- The importance of the fourth amendment in the United States constitution.
- An analysis of the impact of tax laws on businesses.
- The role of technology in criminal law enforcement.
- Exploring the implications of intellectual property laws.
- The use of social media and its effects on privacy rules and regulations.
- Regulations governing cryptocurrency markets.
- Data protection regulations: a global analysis.
- Drug regulations and their impact on society.
- Exploring the role of international humanitarian code in conflict resolution.
These topics will surely get you started on an intriguing research paper! With their help, you will write a captivating essay to engage and inform your readers.
Easy Legal Topics for Research Papers
Choosing easy legal paper topics can help you develop a practical as well as an efficient research paper for your studies. However, students studying law-related courses can find it challenging to pick suitable legal topics for research paper. To make this task easier, here are some issues you can choose from to write an excellent law paper:
- Should the death penalty be banned?
- Acts regulating cyber crime.
- The right to privacy and digital security.
- Legal principles of animal protection.
- The role of the U.S. justice system in protecting the mentally ill.
- The impact of international conventions on national laws.
- Freedom of expression and censorship issues.
- Defining hate speech.
- Access to authorized services for underprivileged groups.
- Is domestic violence a private matter or a public issue?
- Drug abuse among juveniles and the role of the justice system.
- Ethical issues in medical law.
- Laws affecting refugees and asylum seekers.
- Human rights violations in war-torn countries.
- Efforts by the legal system to counter cybercrime.
Best Legal Research Topics in Different Law Branches
Law has a range of branches from which students can select ideas for their papers. Legal research topics for law students can be pretty challenging, especially when your professor requires you to tackle a topic in a specific branch. Branches for law topics to use in legal research paper highlighted in this blog include laws in business, banking and finance, civil rights, constitutional, corporate, criminal, international, immigration, education, entertainment, employment, family, environmental, and animal law topics. See below for the specialized categories of law topics for essays.
Business Law Topics for Research Papers
Business law forms the foundation for modern legal studies, providing frameworks that govern businesses and corporate operations. The business law research paper topics you select should be highly relevant to business and legal frameworks. Here are some legal topics to write about:
- Different business contracts and their legal implications.
- Business strategies for protecting intangible property rights.
- The role of corporate boards in business decision-making processes.
- Code of conduct for federal employees: rights and responsibilities.
- Businesses' responsibilities in recognizing as well as enforcing collective bargaining agreements.
- Business regulations limiting companies' ability to engage in anti-competitive practices.
- Legal considerations for corporate consolidation business deals.
- Business regulations when conducting business across borders.
- The moral implications of business decisions and policies.
- The importance of business regulations for organizations and institutions.
Find more business law topics for research paper by browsing one more blog.
Banking and Finance Law Topics
The banking sector is crucial for our economic system, and banking laws are vital to its proper functioning. Banks and financial organizations help us store, exchange, and manage money, and students in the banking and finance law field learn the regulations governing these activities. Let us look at these ten banking and finance law research topics that you can choose from:
- The impact of new technologies on financial regulations.
- Regulatory responses to banking crises around the world.
- How usury laws affect interest rates and redit accessibility.
- An analysis of recent bank mergers and aquisitions.
- Investigating a link between financial stability and monetary policy.
- An analysis of banking secrecy laws in different countries.
- The impact of money laundering regulations on financial systems.
- How terrorism financing regulations affect bank security.
- A comparative study of consumer protection laws in banking systems.
- Examining the effects of tax havens on the global banking system.
Civil Rights Topics of Law
The civil rights movement and the laws that followed have had a lasting impact on our lives today. Many of these issues remain relevant, so it is essential to research civil rights topics better to understand the complexities as well as implications of civil rights. Here are ten civil rights research paper topics to help you get started:
- The civil rights movement and its legacy.
- The role of civil disobedience in civil rights reform.
- Voting rights and racial discrimination.
- Education equality through civil rights regulations.
- Limitations to civil liberties within the bill of rights.
- Civil rights protection for LGBTQ+ individuals.
- Immigration laws and civil rights violations.
- Racial disparities in the criminal justice system.
- Women's civil rights issues.
- The role of civil engagement in civil rights reform.
Constitutional Law Research Paper Topics
Constitutional law is a complex and fascinating field of study that examines how constitutional rights are enforced, interpreted, as well as applied in different jurisdictions. Provided legal essay topics are an excellent starting point. If you're looking for constitutional law topics for research papers to write about, here are some ideas to get you started:
- The role of the Supreme Court in protecting constitutional rights.
- How states can limit constitutional rights and the applicability of constitutional principles to state regulations.
- The implications of constitutional amendments on protection for vulnerable populations.
- Examine the constitutional right to privacy in relation to technology and data collection practices.
- The constitutional framework for constitutional protections of religious freedom.
- The protection of constitutional rights in the context of police searches and seizures.
- An analysis of constitutional laws regarding the right to bear arms and gun control regulations across different states.
- Examine constitutional protections for freedom of speech and the implications of hate speech laws.
- The constitutional framework for reproductive rights, including access to abortion services.
- An exploration of constitutional regulations on voting rights and electoral integrity in different jurisdictions.
Combine this area with some historical facts for example. History research paper topics that we created for students may help.
Corporate Law Paper Topics
Research in corporate law can provide insight into the structure that shapes corporate entities, their operations, as well as corporate accountability. Here are ten corporate law research paper topics to consider for your next research project:
- How does corporate social responsibility (CSR) affect corporate performance?
- What systems are in place to ensure corporate accountability?
- Impact of financial regulation on corporate compliance and risk management.
- The legal implications of corporate mergers & acquisitions activities.
- Role of contract laws in governing corporate agreements.
- How does corporate tax law influence corporate decisions?
- Legal protections for corporate I.P. rights.
- Types of corporate fraud and misconduct and available remedies.
- Corporate law considerations for multinational corporate entities.
- Corporate securities regulation and its implications for corporate activity.
Criminal Law Topics for Essays
Criminal law focuses on studying the implications of criminal behavior and activities. These law research paper topics list can help you find a clear direction for criminal essays. Criminologists in practice and students can choose from the list of legal topics for essay we have outlined below:
- Criminal justice reform impact on indigenous people.
- How does the justice system treat people of different backgrounds and identity?
- Impact of immigration on criminal activity.
- Cybercrime: an analysis of law enforcement practices.
- Exploring sentencing policies for juvenile offenders.
- Assessing the effectiveness of restorative justice processes.
- Defense strategies in criminal trials.
- Role of media representations in shaping perceptions of crime.
- Future of capital punishment as a deterrent for serious crimes.
- The impact of dna technologies on criminal investigations and prosecutions.
International Law Research Topics
You can brainstorm different legal research questions from the branch of international law to help you choose one to focus on. This field covers international agreements, organizations, dispute resolution, as well as criminal justice issues. This makes it a wide-ranging body of research with many potential areas of study. Here are ten international topics for research papers to consider:
- The impact of globalization on international trade.
- How do international organizations contribute to peacekeeping and conflict resolution?
- How the law of the sea affects maritime disputes.
- How do international regulations protect global environmental resources?
- Organizations' role in establishing international legal norms.
- Legal obligations ensuring fair international trade.
- Laws and their role in addressing international criminal activity.
- Challenges arising from attempts to enforce international law in the developing countries.
- What is the importance of international law?
- Laws providing international protection to refugees.
Immigration Law Topics for Research Paper
Globalization has helped create a diverse population in many countries but intensified immigration. Exploring the following law research paper ideas will help you pick a good topic for your paper. Here are ten immigration law research paper topics to get you started:
- Immigration law and human rights.
- Challenges of establishing immigration regulations in the U.S.
- Immigration policy role in fighting terrorism.
- Unauthorized immigrants' impact on local economies.
- Refugee protection under international law .
- Family-based immigration policies.
- Challenges faced by immigrant students in K-12 education.
- The legality of immigration detention.
- Rights and responsibilities of undocumented workers.
- Impact of immigration regulations impact on national security.
Education Law Topics for Legal Research Papers
The legal field of education examines issues related to educational institutions as well as students themselves. It covers student rights, teacher/staff responsibilities, disciplinary procedures, school safety, harassment, and funding. You will definitely find education law fascinating after reading through these topics, which also gives you a chance to choose one topic that interests you most. Here are ten legal writing topics to explore in this field:
- The legal rights of school administrators and teachers.
- Student legal rights in disciplinary actions.
- Legal requirements for special education students.
- Parental legal rights and responsibilities in school matters.
- Legal aspects of student privacy issues in classrooms and online.
- Legal issues related to the use of technology in schools.
- Legal issues related to school safety and security.
- Legal implications of religious expression in public schools.
- Legal aspects of the No Child Left Behind act.
- Legal requirements for student access to educational resources.
There is one more blog in our library that will provide you with more ideas in this field. Browse different research questions on education and come up with something interesting.
Entertainment Law Research Topics
Entertainment law covers the connection between entertainment, intellectual property rights, and business. Students need to have several law research paper topic ideas to explore legal issues surrounding entertainment. Here are ten entertainment law essay topics to explore:
- Impact of digital music streaming on copyright rules and regulations.
- Importance of privacy rights in social media.
- Legal implications of celebrity endorsements.
- Overview of film production agreements.
- Music publishers' role in the entertainment industry.
- A study of intellectual property rights and the impact on organizational creativity.
- Regulation of online gaming platforms from a legal perspective.
- Role of trademark regulation in sports broadcasting.
- How to protect a brand in entertainment industry from unauthorized use.
- Consumer protection laws and their impact on the music industry.
Employment Law Research Paper Topics
Writing a research paper on employment law provides an opportunity to explore current areas related to employment rights and responsibilities. The following are some potential employment law paper topics:
- The history and development of employment regulation in the U.S.
- Employment discrimination laws and their efficacy in reducing workplace discrimination.
- How employment laws affect contract negotiations.
- A comparison between employment regulations in the united states and other countries.
- State employment rules and their impact on employment practices.
- Legal implications of employment-at-will.
- Employment law and the impact of recent employment legislation.
- How employment code have changed over time to address employment disputes.
- The relationship between employment law and employment unions.
- How employment regulations have evolved to address remote employment arrangements.
Family Law Legal Topics to Write About
In everyday life, family law deals with relationships between family members, including marriage, adoption, and child custody. It covers various issues, from divorce to prenuptial agreements. If you are looking for legal topics for research paper in family law to write about, here are some suggestions:
- Legal process of adoption and its implications.
- Parent's rights in a divorce.
- Legal aspects of prenuptial agreements.
- Post-divorce legal issues: alimony, child custody, and visitation rights.
- Regulations governing surrogacy and assisted reproductive technology.
- Financial responsibilities during a divorce or separation.
- Legal rights of same-sex couples in adoption and divorce.
- Legal implications of domestic abuse.
- Grandparent visitation rights after divorce.
- Legal process of estate planning and inheritance in family law cases.
Environmental Law Research Paper Topics
Environmental law focuses on studying as well as implementing important environmental regulations, such as pollution control or wildlife conservation. These environmental research paper topics can guide writing an essay that will definitely help you get a good grade. Here are ten potential legal research paper topics to explore in this field:
- Global warming: legal implications in developed countries.
- Environmental regulations impact on private property.
- An analysis of the EPA's regulation of air quality.
- International regulations role in combating marine pollution.
- An examination of endangered species legislation.
- A comparison between the U.S. and E.U. environmental regulations.
- Economic implications of carbon taxes.
- An evaluation of international efforts to combat climate change.
- A study of U.S. environmental regulations and their impact on businesses.
- The use of international courts for resolving disputes related to the environment.
Animal Law Topics to Research
Animal law is increasingly gaining attention as animal rights lawyers and activists fight for recognition in the justice system. We consider animals an essential part of nature, and their protection has become vital. With this growing interest, research papers are becoming more popular among students as well as animal advocates. To help you get started on your animal law research paper topics, here is a list to explore:
- Animal sentience and its implications for animal law.
- Legal recognition of animal rights.
- Current status of animal welfare practices in the U.S.
- International animal protection laws and regulations.
- Judicial decisions on an animal cruelty case.
- Effectiveness of animal rights advocacy groups.
- Animal experimentation: ethical considerations and legal implications.
- What is the impact of the animal rights movement on society?
- The role of animal law in environmental protection.
- Animal hoarding and the legal consequences of owning multiple animals.
Final Thoughts on Law & Legal Topics for Research Papers
When it comes to legal research paper topics, there is no shortage of ideas. From criminal and civil laws to international issues, the legal field presents a wide range of potential topics for your research paper. Be sure to narrow down your topic to ensure that you can adequately cover the issue you are writing about in your essay. Additionally, consulting resources, including scholarly articles, is important as you conduct your research. Doing so will help ensure that your paper provides adequate as well as accurate information. With the right law research topic, you can write an effective as well as engaging essay to help you stand out in the profession.
Contact our professional writing service and get help with research paper writing from academic pros. Our experts have solid experience in academic writing and always deliver papers beyond expectations.
Joe Eckel is an expert on Dissertations writing. He makes sure that each student gets precious insights on composing A-grade academic writing.
You may also like
- Billing management software
- Court management software
- Legal calendaring solutions
Practice management & growth
- Project & knowledge management
- Strategic law insights through analytics
- Workflow automation software
Corporate & business organization
- Business practice & procedure
- Legal form-building software
Legal data & document management
- Data management
- Data-driven insights
- Document management
- Document storage & retrieval
Drafting software, service & guidance
- Contract services
- Drafting software
- Electronic evidence
- Financial management software
- Outside counsel spend
Labor, employment & human resources
- Employee benefits
Law firm marketing
- Attracting & retaining clients
- Custom legal marketing services
Legal research & guidance
- Anywhere access to reference books
- Due diligence
- Legal research technology
Trial readiness, process & case guidance
- Case management software
- Matter management
Build your case strategy with confidence. Legal research tools that deliver more precise research and relevant cases with speed and accuracy.
Fast track case onboarding and practice with confidence. Tap into a team of experts who create and maintain timely, reliable, and accurate resources so you can jumpstart your work.
A business management tool for legal professionals that automates workflow. Simplify project management, increase profits, and improve client satisfaction.
- All products
Tax & Accounting
Audit & accounting.
- Accounting & financial management
- Audit workflow
- Engagement compilation & review
- Guidance & standards
- Internal audit & controls
- Quality control
Data & document management
- Certificate management
- Data management & mining
- Document storage & organization
- Estate planning & taxation
- Wealth management
Financial planning & analysis
- Financial reporting
- Personal financial planning
Payroll, compensation, pension & benefits
- Payroll & workforce management services
- Employee benefit plans
- Healthcare plans
- Billing management
- Client management
- Cost management
- Practice management
- Workflow management
Professional development & education
- Product training & education
- Professional development
Tax planning & preparation
- Financial close
- Income tax compliance
- Tax automation
- Tax compliance
- Tax planning
- Tax preparation
- Sales & use tax
- Transfer pricing
- Depreciation compliance
Tax research & guidance
- Federal tax
- State & local tax
- International tax
- Tax laws & regulations
- Partnership taxation
- Research powered by AI
- Specialized industry taxation
- Credits & incentives
- Uncertain tax positions
A powerful tax and accounting research tool. Get more accurate and efficient results with the power of AI, cognitive computing, and machine learning.
Provides a full line of federal, state, and local programs. Save time with tax planning, preparation, and compliance.
Complete audits with confirmation service and integration with third-party data analytics. Work from anywhere and collaborate in real time.
Trade & Supply
Customs & duties management.
- Customs law compliance & administration
Global trade compliance & management
- Global export compliance & management
- Global trade analysis
- Global trade safety standards screening
Product & service classification
- Harmonized Tariff System classification
Supply chain & procurement technology
- Foreign-trade zone (FTZ) management
- Supply chain compliance
Software that keeps supply chain data in one central location. Optimize operations, connect with external partners, create reports and keep inventory accurate.
Automate sales and use tax, GST, and VAT compliance. Consolidate multiple country-specific spreadsheets into a single, customizable solution and improve tax filing and return accuracy.
Fraud & Risk
Fraud prevention & compliance management.
- Regulatory compliance management
- Fraud investigation technology
- Public records investigation technology
- Public records retrieval service
Search volumes of data with intuitive navigation and simple filtering parameters. Prevent, detect, and investigate crime.
Identify patterns of potentially fraudulent behavior with actionable analytics and protect resources and program integrity.
Analyze data to detect, prevent, and mitigate fraud. Focus investigation resources on the highest risks and protect programs by reducing improper payments.
News & Media
Who we serve.
- Marketers & Advertisers
- Sports Media
- Corporate Communications
- Health & Pharma
- Machine Learning & AI
- All Content Types
- Human Interest
- Business & Finance
- Entertainment & Lifestyle
- Reuters Community
- Reuters Plus - Content Studio
- Advertising Solutions
- Verification Services
- Action Images
- Reuters Connect
- World News Express
- Reuters Pictures Platform
- API & Feeds
- Reuters.com Platform
- User Generated Content
- Reuters Ready
- Case studies
- Reuters Partners
- Standards & values
- Leadership team
- Reuters Best
- Webinars & online events
- Reuters Media Center
- Practice area
- View all legal
- View all tax
- Blacks Law Dictionary
- Thomson Reuters ProView
- Recently updated products
- New products
Shop our latest titles
ProView Quickfinder favorite libraries
- Visit legal store
- Visit tax store
- Sign in to your products
- Westlaw Precision HighQ CLEAR 1040 Quickfinder Handbook
FREE TRIALS & DEMOS
- Westlaw Precision Westlaw Edge Practical Law CLEAR HighQ Checkpoint Edge Onvio Firm Management
JOIN A TR COMMUNITY
- ONESOURCE community login Checkpoint community login CS community login TR Community
- Sign into your products
- Sign in to manage account
How to do legal research in 3 steps
Knowing where to start a difficult legal research project can be a challenge. But if you already understand the basics of legal research, the process can be significantly easier—not to mention quicker.
So, whether you are a student still in law school or a seasoned attorney with years of experience, having solid research skills is crucial to be able to craft a winning argument. This is why it is so important to know how to perform legal research, including where to start and the steps to follow.
Step 1: What is legal research, and where do I start?
Black's law dictionary defines legal research as “[t]he finding and assembling of authorities that bear on a question of law." But what does that actually mean? Essentially, it means that legal research is the process you use to identify and find the laws—including statutes, regulations, and court opinions—that apply to the facts of your case.
In most instances, the purpose of legal research is to find support for a specific legal issue or decision. For example, attorneys must conduct legal research if they need court opinions (that is, case law) to back up a legal argument they are making in a motion or brief filed with the court.
Alternatively, lawyers may need legal research to simply provide clients with accurate legal guidance. And in the case of law students, they often use legal research to complete memos and briefs for class. But these are just a few of the situations in which legal research is necessary.
Key questions to ask yourself when starting legal research
Before you start looking for laws and court opinions, you first need to define the scope of your legal research project. There are several key questions you can use to help do this.
What are the facts?
Always gather the key facts so you know the "who, what, why, when, where, and how" of your case. And take the time to write everything down, especially since you will likely need to include a statement of facts in an eventual filing or brief anyway. Even if you don't think a fact may be relevant now, write it down because it may turn out to be relevant later. These facts will also be helpful when identifying your legal issue.
What is the actual legal issue?
You will never know what to actually research if you don't know what your legal issue is. Does your client need help collecting money from an insurance company following a car accident involving a negligent driver? How about a criminal case involving the exclusion of evidence found during an alleged illegal stop?
No matter the legal research project, you must identify the relevant legal problem as well as the outcome or relief sought. This information will guide your research so you can stay focused and on topic.
What is the relevant jurisdiction?
Don't cast your net too wide when it comes to legal research—meaning, you should focus on the relevant jurisdiction. For example, does your case deal with federal or state law? And if it is state law, which state? You may find a case in California state court that is exactly on point, but it won't be very helpful if your legal project involves New York law.
Where to start legal research: the library or online?
In years past, future attorneys were trained in law school to do their research in the library. But now, pretty much everything from the library—and more—can be found online. And while you can certainly still use the library if you want, you will probably be costing yourself valuable time if you do.
When it comes to online research, some people start with free legal research options, including search engines like Google or Bing. But if you want to make sure your legal research is comprehensive, you will want to use an online research service designed specifically for the law, such as Westlaw . Not only do online solutions like Westlaw have all the legal sources you need, but they also include Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other tools that can help make quick work of your legal research.
Step 2: How to find relevant case law and other primary sources of law
Now that you have gathered the facts and know your legal issue, the next step is knowing what to look for. After all, you will need law to support your legal argument, whether you are providing guidance to a client or writing an internal memo, brief, or some other legal document.
But what type of law do you need? The answer: primary sources of law. Some of the more important types of primary law include:
- Case law, which are court opinions/decisions issued by federal or state courts
- Statutes, including legislation passed by both the U.S. Congress and state lawmakers
- Regulations, including those issued by either federal or state agencies
- Constitutions, both federal and state
Searching for primary sources of law
So, if it's primary law you want, it makes sense to begin searching there first, right? Not so fast. While you will need primary sources of law to support your case, in many instances, it is much easier—and a more efficient use of your time—to begin your search within secondary sources such as practice guides, treatises, and legal articles.
Why? Because secondary sources provide you with a thorough overview of legal topics, meaning you don't have to start your research from scratch. After secondary sources, you can move on to primary sources of law.
For example, while no two legal research projects are the same, the order in which you will want to search different types of sources may look something like this:
- Secondary sources: If you are researching a new legal principle or an unfamiliar area of the law, the best place to start is secondary sources, including law journals, practice guides, legal encyclopedias, and treatises. They are a good jumping-off point for legal research since they've already done the work for you. And as an added bonus, they can save you additional time since they often identify and cite important statutes and seminal cases.
- Case law: If you have already found some case law in secondary sources, great, you have something to work with. But if not, don't fret, you can still search for relevant case law in a variety of ways, including running a search in an online legal research service like Westlaw. And once you find a helpful case, you can use it to find others. For example, in Westlaw, most cases contain headnotes that summarize each of the case's important legal issues. These headnotes are also assigned a Key Number based on the topic associated with that legal issue. So, once you find a good case, you can use the headnotes and Key Numbers within it to quickly find more relevant case law.
- Statutes and regulations: In many instances, secondary sources and case law will list the statutes and regs relevant to your legal issue. But if you haven't found anything yet, you can still search for statutes and regs online like you do with cases. Once you know which statute or reg is pertinent to your case, pull up the annotated version on Westlaw. Why the annotated version? Because the annotations will include vital information such as a list of important cases that cite your statute or reg. And sometimes, these cases are even organized by topic. This is just one more way to find the case law you need to support your legal argument.
Keep in mind, though, legal research isn't always a linear process. You may start out going from source to source as outlined above, and then find yourself needing to go back to secondary sources once you have a better grasp of the legal issue. In other instances, you may even find the answer you are looking for in a source not listed above, like a sample brief that was filed with the court by another attorney. Ultimately, you need to go where the information takes you.
Step 3: Make sure you are using “good” law
One of the most important steps with every legal research project is to verify that you are using “good" law—meaning a court hasn't invalidated it or struck it down in some way. After all, it probably won't look good to a judge if you cite a case that has been overruled or you use a statute that has been deemed unconstitutional. It doesn't necessarily mean you can never cite these sources; you just need to take a closer look before you do.
The simplest way to find out if something is still good law is to use a legal tool known as a citator, which will show you subsequent cases that have cited your source as well as any negative history, including if it has been overruled, reversed, questioned, or merely differentiated.
For instance, if a case, statute, or regulation has any negative history—and therefore may no longer be good law—KeyCite, which is the citator on Westlaw, will warn you. Specifically, KeyCite will show a flag or icon at the top of the document along with a little blurb about the negative history. This allows you to quickly know if there may be anything you need to worry about.
Some examples of these flags and icons include:
- A red flag on a case warns you it is no longer good for at least one point of law, meaning it may have been overruled or reversed on appeal.
- A yellow flag on a case warns that it has some negative history but not expressly overruled or reversed, meaning another court may have criticized it or pointed out the holding was limited to a specific fact pattern.
- A blue-striped flag on a case warns you that it has been appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court or the U.S. Court of Appeals.
- The KeyCite Overruling Risk icon on a case warns you that the case may be implicitly undermined because it relies on another case that has been overruled.
Another bonus of using a citator like KeyCite is that is also provides a list of other cases that merely cite your source—it can lead to additional sources you previously didn't know about.
Perseverance is key when it comes to legal research
Given that legal research is a complex process, it likely comes as no surprise that this guide cannot provide you with everything you need to know.
There is a reason why there are entire law school courses and countless books focused solely on legal research methodology. In fact, many attorneys will spend their entire careers honing their research skills—and even then, they may not have perfected the process.
So, if you are just beginning, don't get discouraged if you find legal research difficult — almost everyone does at first. With enough time, patience, and dedication, you can master the art of legal research.
Make sure the case you want to cite is still ‘good’
Why legislative history matters
Try Westlaw Edge for yourself
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Unfortunately, we are not hiring writers now due to low season.
We will be glad to review your application in the future.
Make sure there's no plagiarism in your paper
Write your essays better and faster with free samples
Generate citations for your paper free of charge
Inspirational Ideas for Choosing Law Research Paper Topics
Updated 07 Dec 2022
When it comes to legal papers, one must be aware that they differ from country to country. While all law research paper topics practically come down to the same thing, numerous historical and cultural peculiarities are to be considered each time.
Choosing the best law topics can sometimes be challenging, and here’s when a law essay writing service may come in handy. These topics cover all the legal issues that get resolved in court, and when you wish to tackle them, you should pay attention to choose the right ones.
Since they’re delicate, choosing the right one is important because you have to answer law essay questions properly. There isn’t much space for philosophy here. After all, what’s written in the law are just pure black and white facts; there are no gray areas.
❓ What Is a Law Research Paper?
This type of research paper comes with a legal research topic that is always particular. This paper has a limited number of pages which is also limited by time (there’s always a date when the paper is due). However, you are never limited by the country or the historical period.
There are actually about 21 fields of law to concentrate your research on. From constitutional and criminal to environmental and animal law — every student might find the sphere she/he is mostly interested in.
Legal writing requires each student to analyze fact patterns and support their arguments. This skill is essential for the majority of legal positions, as in the future work you might need to research legal questions, analyze different legal precedents, as well as present an answer in a form of memo and be able to properly cite all the sources used and referred.
Research papers have been involved to encourage students to discuss the changes different countries’ laws have gone through in time. Here, profound research and picking the right topic are the things that matter in the first place.
How to Select a Good Topic?
A good law research paper topic should have the following traits:
- The topic should be not too narrow though not too broad;
- It should deal with relevant legal precedents;
- Has available materials online or in local libraries;
- The topic is catchy and relevant for modern law;
- You can answer all the essay questions;
- Pay attention to who your audience is;
- Use real-life cases to illustrate your points;
⚖️ List of 100 Law Research Paper Topics
Here’s a list of 30 creative legal research topics:
- Key Goals of the Constitution of the United States
- Overview of the Evolution of the Roman Law
- The Counter Effect of 'The Prohibition'
- Strengths of the Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution
- Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights: Controversial Points
- The Need for a Uniform Civil Code in India
- Key Triggers of The Birmingham Prison Riot of 2016
- Justices of the Supreme Court - Politicians in Disguise
- The Path of the United States Constitution
- Non-Democratic Aspects of the American Constitution
- Injustice in the Justice System
- Racial Discrimination in the Judicial System
- Invalidity of the 8th Amendment in Supreme Court Cases
- Intellectual Property and Its Protection
- The Scale of Social Changes in America in the 1920s
- The Amendment Process of the Indian Constitution
- The Problem of the Intersection of Race and Gender in the American Prison System
- The Second Amendment to US Constitution: Pros and Cons of Having Guns
- Mapping the Worldview Transformation in the US Constitution
- Reflections on What Makes America Great
- Ancient Crime and Law Codes
- Pros and Cons of Partisan Election of Judges
- Critical Analysis of Juvenile Justice Cases
- The Importance of Intellectual Property Protection
- Wondering if the Second Amendment Still Exists
- Reflections on the Existence of Rules in Today's Society
- Analysis of the Prison Justice Reform Act
- Fulfillment of the Preamble of the United States Constitution
- The Role of Drug and Alcohol Treatment Specialists Within the Prison System
- The Affect of Power and Political Factors on Costco's Business
Essay Examples Relevant to Law
- American Constitution
- Court Processes
💰 Business Law Topics for Research Paper
- Business Law: Legislation Common Law And Conventions
- Business Law: The Basics Of Business Contracts And Agreements
- Sources Of Business Law In England
- Legal Environment of Business Law: Analysis of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights
- How crucial is the constitution for the creation of business law
- Business laws and the parliament
- The formulation of business regulations in Islam
- Business laws in Africa
- Equity and the doctrines of business law
Save your time with free essay samples on Business Law
📖 constitutional law research paper topics.
- The 14th Amendment to the US Constitution and Racial Discrimination
- Analysis of the Significance of the 27th Amendment to the United States Constitution
- Necessity to End Life Tenure of Supreme Court Judges
- The Functions of the Australian Constitution
- A Nation Of Compromise: The Magna Carta And The Constitution
- The History Of British Constitution
- The Colonial Prerequisites Of British Constitution
Essay Examples Relevant to Constitutional Law
- Constitutional Laws
- Magna Carta
- British Constitution
📜 Criminal Law Essay Topics
- Diminished Responsibility Within Scots Criminal Law
- Comparative Analysis of Civil Law and Criminal Law
- Key Categories of Remedies Available
- Argumentation of the Need to Amend Article 54 of the Code of Criminal Procedure of 1898
- Failure Of The Criminal Law To Fairly And Effectively Address Juvenile Crime
- Criminal Law Formative Essay: Case Study of Verbal Abuse
- The Secrets of Criminal Defense Lawyer
- A new branch on the rise - Feminist Criminology
- The roots of criminologists’ work and their work in modern times
- Different types of crime, education, and intelligence
Essay Examples Relevant to Criminal Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure
- Juvenile Crime
- Verbal Abuse
💻 Cyber Law Paper Topics
- Cyber Crime, Security & Human Psychology: Internet Addiction, Literacy on Cyber Crime and Security
- Emergence of Need for Legislations and Policies for Safeguarding Women Against Cyber Crime
- Impact of Jurisdiction on Cybercrime Prosecution
- Cybercrime and cyberterrorism
- How can the government impact cyberterrorism?
- What are the main points of cyber laws?
- What are the skills of an excellent cyber lawyer?
- Cybersecurity - is there enough awareness about it?
- The penalties in cybercrime
- Is it the government’s job to analyze the flow of network traffic?
Essay Examples Relevant to Cyber Law
- Cyber Crimes
📕 Law Enforcement Paper Topics
- Overview of the Pros and Cons of Body Cameras
- System of Violence Against Coloreds
- Police Brutality and Riots in Los Angeles
- The Broken Windows Theory in the Context of Social Problems in Bangladesh
- George Walker Bush's Radical Decisions Regarding the Islamic World
- Benefits of Using Body Cameras by Police Officers
- Solutions To Reduce Gun Violence
- The Need for Toughest Gun Laws in America
- Should Police Officers Wear Body Cameras? Essay
- The Rodney King Case as a Prime Example of Police Brutality
Essay Examples Relevant to Law Enforcement
- Law Enforcement
- Body Camera
- Broken Windows Theory
- Police Brutality
🌐 International Law Topics for Research
- Public International Law Versus Natural Law: Analytical Essay
- Drones Should Be Banned by International Law
- The Influence of Transnational Policing on Organized Crime and Its Development
- The Infringement Of International Law, Political Climate And Its Impact On Muslim Women
- European Personal and Family Law: Foreign Surrogacy
- Does the law regulate the refusal of medical treatment in the same way across countries?
- International law - why should people respect it?
- Traditional justification - issues
- International morality - why do diplomats protect it?
- Ethical systems and international relations
Essay Examples Relevant to International Law
- International Law
- International Relations
Drunk Driving Topic Ideas
- Critical Analysis of the Harmfulness of Drunk Driving Behavior
- Effect and Consequences of Drunk Driving: Analytical Essay
- Legal Consequences of Drunk Driving: Analytical Essay
- Arguments against Drunk Driving: Opinion Essay
- Severity of Problems with Drunk Driving and Ways to Solve Them: Analytical Essay
Save your time with free essay samples on Drunk Driving
♻️ environmental law topics for a research.
- Potential Impact of Company, Employment and Contract Law on a Business: Analytical Essay
- Case Study of Kellogg: Analysis of Micro and Macro Environment, Strategic Management Plan
- Stakeholders In Sustainable Business Transformation
- Will the Uber industry impact the ecology in America?
- The current environmental regulations in the United States
Essay Examples Relevant to Environmental Law
- Contract Law
Let’s start writing!
Don’t hesitate to get inspiration from our list of criminal justice research topics and come up with the most relevant and engaging one right for you. If you still have concerns about how to start your essay, contact our friendly customer support to get all the details.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback, related blog posts, criminal justice research topics to impress your teacher.
According to statistics, criminal justice takes honorary second place after general Law assignments in terms of assignment difficulty. Just like He...
Top Immigration Research Paper Topics Ideas to Choose From
Since the topic of immigration involves more than one discipline, it's necessary to make an interdisciplinary approach to your research by focusing...
Receive regular updates, discounts, study guides and more
You have subscribed to EduBirdie news.
Thanks for subscribing!
Check your inbox to verify your email.
1. a short descriptive title of the project. (This does not have to be exactly the same as the title eventually given to the thesis.) 2. a statement of the broad goal or goals of the project (ie. the general ideas) to be explored/discussed. 3. a statement of particular objectives and tasks to be undertaken.
We have compiled a list of 15 unique topics for law research paper as an easy way to get you started: The impact of corporate social responsibility in legal settings. Online privacy and cybersecurity: challenges and regulations. Legal implications of artificial intelligence development. The role of cybercrime in a digital age.
Some common law research areas include business law, commercial law, environmental law, international law, medical law, constitutional law, cyber law, family law and so on. As the law is a broad subject with endlesslaw research topics, it might be difficult for you to choose the most interesting one from them.
💰 Business Law Topics for Research Paper Business Law: Legislation Common Law And Conventions Business Law: The Basics Of Business Contracts And Agreements Sources Of Business Law In England Legal Environment of Business Law: Analysis of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights How crucial is the constitution for the creation of business law