Veterinary Research College of Veterinary Medicine
Research and discovery at ufcvm.
Our mission is to be a global leader in biomedical research, advancing animal, human and ecosystem health.
New mucosal vaccine prototype provides….
The UF investigators aim to develop a better vaccine for animals and to ultimately develop a vaccine for humans as well.
Great challenges, great minds meet at UFCVM
A new article in the American Journal of Veterinary Research focuses on college achievements.
Clinician receives Dunkin Award for journal…
Dr. Wendy Mandese was honored for having the best original research article on small animal medicine published in the Journal of Small Animal…
News In Brief
- 3D-printed guides effective in removing keratomas in horses using CT and…
- Faculty member receives NIH grant to study RNA viruses of wildlife
- Researcher receives Rita Allen Foundation Award in Pain
Three common antihistamine medications have been found in preliminary tests to inhibit infection of cells by the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, University of Florida Health researchers say.
Dr. Leah Reznikov, an assistant professor of physiological sciences, is shown in her laboratory with biological scientist Jackson Liao.
Funding and compliance information of interest to investigators can be found here.
UF Emerging Pathogens Institute and College of Veterinary Medicine researcher Maureen Long helped build a patient surveillance system in Pakistan to track and diagnose mosquito-borne diseases. The project captured outbreaks and laid the groundwork for a countrywide surveillance, detection and reporting system.
Innovative Veterinary Science
Broad-based strengths, international collaborations
Our veterinary researchers investigate a wide-range of diseases and vaccines that not only impact the lives of our animal companions, but also humans. Several of our programs are distinctive, nationwide and globally. The Center for Environmental and Human toxicology, based in our college, is a leader in aquatic toxicology, with a major strength in nanotoxicology.
The Vulpe-Martyniuk teams' use of CRISPR technology to explore toxicology-related questions is unique.
Are our pets leaking information about us.
Pet and animal-related apps are creating cybersecurity risks to their owners, new research has shown.
Trained dogs can sniff out a deadly deer disease
A study has demonstrated that pet dogs could be trained to sniff out chronic wasting disease, a deadly ailment that affects deer. The proof-of-concept investigation suggests detection dogs could be…
Madagascar mouse lemur retroviruses are diverse and surprisingly similar to ones found in polar bears or domestic sheep
Madagascar is home to a unique biodiversity with a large number of endemic species, among those many lemur species, including the mouse lemurs. This diversity is also found in their…
Atopic dermatitis in dogs linked to certain parts of the genome
Using new gene mapping methods, researchers have found connections between atopic dermatitis (eczema) in dogs and several regions of the genome. Some of the genes identified coincide with genes linked…
A storm is brewing: how natural disasters put pets at increased risk of infectious disease.
Extreme Weather Patterns and Natural Disasters are happening more frequently than ever before, and in addition to the risk they pose for people and property, they also increase the likelihood…
Risk of Raw Food Diets (Archive from May 6, 2022)
So called “raw food diets” may mean different things to different people, but pet owners need to understand the risks associated with feeding diets other than pet food manufactured commercially….
Managing Care of Elderly Pets (Archive from Aug. 6, 2021)
Similar to people, pets are living longer lives these days due to improved veterinary care and dietary habits. But with extended lives comes a whole new set of age-related conditions,…
Veterinary Disaster Response: A Crucial Function
In the aftermath of a disaster, veterinary colleges are often called upon to respond, whether by sending teams into the field to provide direct medical assistance to injured or displaced…
As part of both the Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences and the Academic Health Center, Veterinary Medicine is dedicated to advancing animal, human and environmental health through teaching, research, extension and patient care.
VISIT IFAS >
The Boehringer Ingelheim Veterinary Scholars Program offers DVM students an opportunity to gain exposure in biomedical research.
LEARN MORE >
Need animal care? Visit the UF Small Animal and Large Animal Hospitals. From dogs, cats, birds and exotics to horses, cattle, llamas, pigs and many other large farm or food animals, our experienced veterinarian staff is ready to assist.
- Search by keyword
- Search by citation
Page 1 of 30
The effect of O-antigen length determinant wzz on the immunogenicity of Salmonella Typhimurium for Escherichia coli O2 O-polysaccharides delivery
Attenuated Salmonella Typhimurium is a promising antigen delivery system for live vaccines such as polysaccharides. The length of polysaccharides is a well-known key factor in modulating the immune response induc...
- View Full Text
Insights on the effects of antimicrobial and heavy metal usage on the antimicrobial resistance profiles of pigs based on culture-independent studies
Antimicrobial resistance is a global threat to human, animal, and environmental health. In pig production, antimicrobials and heavy metals such as zinc oxide are commonly used for treatment and prevention of d...
Bacterial chondronecrosis with osteomyelitis related Enterococcus cecorum isolates are genetically distinct from the commensal population and are more virulent in an embryo mortality model
Bacterial chondronecrosis with osteomyelitis (BCO) is a common cause of broiler lameness. Bacteria that are found in BCO lesions are intestinal bacteria that are proposed to have translocated through the intes...
Temporal transcriptome profiling of floating apical out chicken enteroids suggest stability and reproducibility
Enteroids are miniature self-organising three-dimensional (3D) tissue cultures which replicate much of the complexity of the intestinal epithelium. We recently developed an apical-out leukocyte-containing chic...
Using random forest to predict antimicrobial minimum inhibitory concentrations of nontyphoidal Salmonella in Taiwan
Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is a global health issue and surveillance of AMR can be useful for understanding AMR trends and planning intervention strategies. Salmonella , widely distributed in food-producing an...
A molecular epidemiological study on Escherichia coli in young chicks with colibacillosis identified two possible outbreaks across farms
Avian pathogenic Escherichia coli (APEC) is the cause of colibacillosis outbreaks in young poultry chicks, resulting in acute to peracute death. The high morbidity and mortality caused by colibacillosis results i...
Porcine epidemic diarrhea virus activates PERK-ROS axis to benefit its replication in Vero E6 cells
Of the three branches of unfolded protein response (UPR) that were reportedly activated by porcine epidemic diarrhea virus (PEDV), PERK is recently shown to act as an upstream regulator of oxidative response o...
Review on the methodology to assess respiratory tract lesions in pigs and their production impact
Porcine respiratory disease is one of the most important health problems in pig production worldwide. Cranioventral pulmonary consolidation (CVPC) and pleurisy are the two most common lesions in the respirator...
Vimentin affects inflammation and neutrophil recruitment in airway epithelium during Streptococcus suis serotype 2 infection
Streptococcus suis serotype 2 (SS2) frequently colonizes the swine upper respiratory tract and can cause Streptococcal disease in swine with clinical manifestations of pneumonia, meningitis, and septicemia. Previ...
Effector protein Hcp2a of avian pathogenic Escherichia coli interacts with the endoplasmatic reticulum associated RPL23 protein of chicken DF-1 fibroblasts
The type VI secretion system (T6SS) is a secretion apparatus widely found in pathogenic Gram-negative bacteria and is important for competition among various bacteria and host cell pathogenesis. Hcp is a core ...
DHAV 3CD targets IRF7 and RIG-I proteins to block the type I interferon upstream signaling pathway
Duck hepatitis A virus type 1 (DHAV-1) is an acute, highly lethal infectious agent that infects ducklings and causes up to 95% mortality in ducklings up to 1 week of age, posing a significant economic threat t...
Infectivity and transmissibility of an avian H3N1 influenza virus in pigs
In 2019 a low pathogenic H3N1 avian influenza virus (AIV) caused an outbreak in Belgian poultry farms, characterized by an unusually high mortality in chickens. Influenza A viruses of the H1 and H3 subtype can...
In-depth health surveillance and clinical nutrition in farmed Atlantic salmon: a strategic attempt to detect and mitigate an HSMI outbreak
Fish health personnel have limited tools in combatting viral diseases such as heart and skeletal muscle inflammation (HSMI) in open net-pen farmed Atlantic salmon. In this study, we aimed to predict HSMI by in...
Fasciola hepatica primoinfections and reinfections in sheep drive distinct Th1/Th2/Treg immune responses in liver and hepatic lymph node at early and late stages
The expression of proinflammatory (IL-1β, IFN-γ, TNF-α) and regulatory (IL-10, TGF-β, IL-4) cytokines, as well as the transcription factor FoxP3, was quantified in the liver and hepatic lymph node (HLN) of she...
Laminin-binding protein of Streptococcus suis serotype 2 influences zinc acquisition and cytokine responses
Streptococcus suis serotype 2 is an important bacterial pathogen of swine, responsible for substantial economic losses to the swine industry worldwide. The knowledge on the pathogenesis of the infection caused by...
Hemolysin function of Listeria is related to biofilm formation: transcriptomics analysis
Listeriolysin O (LLO) is the main virulence protein of Listeria monocytogenes (LM), that helps LM escape lysosomes. We previously found that the cellular immune response elicited by L.ivanovii (LI) is weaker than...
Correction: HA gene amino acid mutations contribute to antigenic variation and immune escape of H9N2 influenza virus
The original article was published in Veterinary Research 2022 53 :43
Second passage experiments of chronic wasting disease in transgenic mice overexpressing human prion protein
Chronic wasting disease (CWD) is a prion disease of cervids including deer, elk, reindeer, and moose. Human consumption of cervids is common, therefore assessing the risk potential of CWD transmission to human...
Influence of heat stress on intestinal integrity and the caecal microbiota during Enterococcus cecorum infection in broilers
Enterococcus cecorum (EC) is one of the most relevant bacterial pathogens in modern broiler chicken production from an economic and animal welfare perspective. Although EC pathogenesis is generally well described...
Transcriptomic analysis of spleen B cell revealed the molecular basis of bursopentin on B cell differentiation
The bursa of Fabricius, the acknowledged humoral immune organ unique to birds, plays a vital role in B cell development. Bursopentin (BP5) derived from the bursa is reported to induce the development and forma...
Pathogenicity of highly pathogenic avian influenza H5N8 subtype for herring gulls ( Larus argentatus ): impact of homo- and heterosubtypic immunity on the outcome of infection
To improve understanding of the pathobiology of highly pathogenic avian influenza virus (HPAIV) infections in wild birds, pathogenicity and transmissibility of HPAIV H5N8 subtype clade 126.96.36.199b was evaluated i...
Evaluating the potential of whole-genome sequencing for tracing transmission routes in experimental infections and natural outbreaks of bovine respiratory syncytial virus
Bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV) is a major cause of respiratory disease in cattle. Genomic sequencing can resolve phylogenetic relationships between virus populations, which can be used to infer tran...
Understanding the incidence and timing of rabies cases in domestic animals and wildlife in south-east Tanzania in the presence of widespread domestic dog vaccination campaigns
The “Zero by 30” strategic plan aims to eliminate human deaths from dog-mediated rabies by 2030 and domestic dog vaccination is a vital component of this strategic plan. In areas where domestic dog vaccination...
Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae -specific T-cell responses after experimental infection of chickens selectively bred for high and low serum levels of mannose-binding lectin
Erysipelas, caused by infection with Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae (ER) is an important emerging disease in laying hens. We have earlier observed prominent mannose-binding lectin (MBL) acute phase responses in exp...
DAD3 targets ACE2 to inhibit the MAPK and NF-κB signalling pathways and protect against LPS-induced inflammation in bovine mammary epithelial cells
The protective arm of the renin-angiotensin system (RAS), the ACE 2/Ang-(1–7)/MasR axis, has become a new anti-inflammatory target. As a specific activator of ACE2, diminazene aceturate (DA) can promote anti-i...
Mycoplasma gallisepticum escapes the host immune response via gga-miR-365-3p/SOCS5/STATs axis
A disruption in the expression of gga-miR-365-3p was confirmed in the Mycoplasma gallisepticum (MG)-infected Chicken primary alveolar type II epithelial (CP-II) cells based on previous sequencing results, but the...
Learning and strategic imitation in modelling farmers’ dynamic decisions on bovine viral diarrhoea vaccination
Considering human decision-making is essential for understanding the mechanisms underlying the propagation of real-life diseases. We present an extension of a model for pathogen spread that considers farmers’ ...
Systematic identification and characterization of repeat sequences in African swine fever virus genomes
African swine fever virus (ASFV) is a large DNA virus that infects domestic pigs with high morbidity and mortality rates. Repeat sequences, which are DNA sequence elements that are repeated more than twice in ...
Chicken telomerase reverse transcriptase promotes the tumorigenicity of avian leukosis virus subgroup J by regulating the Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway
This research aimed to analyze the regulatory effect of chicken telomerase reverse transcriptase (chTERT) on the Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway and its effect on the tumorigenicity of avian leukosis virus sub...
Current situation and future direction of Newcastle disease vaccines
Newcastle disease (ND) is one of the most economically devastating infectious diseases affecting the poultry industry. Virulent Newcastle disease virus (NDV) can cause high mortality and severe tissue lesions ...
Anti-inflammatory effects of the prostaglandin D 2 /prostaglandin DP1 receptor and lipocalin-type prostaglandin D 2 synthase/prostaglandin D 2 pathways in bacteria-induced bovine endometrial tissue
Dairy cows often develop different degrees of endometritis after calving and this is attributed to pathogenic bacterial infections such as by Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus . Infection of the bovine en...
KbvR mutant of Klebsiella pneumoniae affects the synthesis of type 1 fimbriae and provides protection to mice as a live attenuated vaccine
Klebsiella pneumoniae is a leading cause of severe infections in humans and animals, and the emergence of multidrug-resistant strains highlights the need to develop effective vaccines for preventing such infecti...
Screening of colistin-resistant bacteria in livestock animals from France
Colistin is frequently used as a growth factor or treatment against infectious bacterial diseases in animals. The Veterinary Division of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) restricted colistin use as a second-...
Genotyping and biofilm formation of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae and their association with virulence
Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae , the causative agent of swine respiratory disease, demonstrates differences in virulence. However, factors associated with this variation remain unknown. We herein evaluated the associati...
Sex—the most underappreciated variable in research: insights from helminth-infected hosts
The sex of a host affects the intensity, prevalence, and severity of helminth infection. In many cases, one sex has been found to be more susceptible than the other, with the prevalence and intensity of helmin...
Regulation of alphaherpesvirus protein via post-translational phosphorylation
An alphaherpesvirus carries dozens of viral proteins in the envelope, tegument and capsid structure, and each protein plays an indispensable role in virus adsorption, invasion, uncoating and release. After inf...
Multi-locus sequence analysis reveals great genetic diversity among Mycoplasma capricolum subsp. capripneumoniae strains in Asia
Multi-Locus Sequence Analysis (MLSA) of Mycoplasma capricolum subsp. capripneumoniae ( Mccp ) strains from Asia revealed unforeseen diversity and a central position for genotyping groups representing strains from C...
How Streptococcus suis escapes antibiotic treatments
Streptococcus suis is a zoonotic agent that causes sepsis and meningitis in pigs and humans. S. suis infections are responsible for large economic losses in pig production. The lack of effective vaccines to preve...
FABP4-mediated lipid droplet formation in Streptococcus uberis -infected macrophages supports host defence
Foamy macrophages containing prominent cytoplasmic lipid droplets (LDs) are found in a variety of infectious diseases. However, their role in Streptococcus uberis -induced mastitis is unknown. Herein, we report th...
Long noncoding RNA IRF1-AS is associated with peste des petits ruminants infection
Peste des petits ruminants (PPR) is an acute and highly contagious disease and has long been a significant threat to small ruminant productivity worldwide. However, the molecular mechanism underlying host-PPRV...
Heat-labile enterotoxin enhances F4-producing enterotoxigenic E. coli adhesion to porcine intestinal epithelial cells by upregulating bacterial adhesins and STb enterotoxin
As one of the crucial enterotoxins secreted by enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli (ETEC), heat-labile enterotoxin (LT) enhances bacterial adherence both in vivo and in vitro; however, the underlying mechanism remai...
Effects of exosomes derived from Trichinella spiralis infective larvae on intestinal epithelial barrier function
Muscle larvae of Trichinella spiralis parasitize the host intestinal epithelium. The mechanisms of exosomes participating in the invasion of T. spiralis muscle larvae are unclear. Hence, the purpose of this study...
Risk of transmission of foot-and-mouth disease by wild animals: infection dynamics in Japanese wild boar following direct inoculation or contact exposure
Understanding of disease dynamics and viral shedding in wild boar and of the potential for disease spreading within wild boar and domestic pig populations is critical for developing effective control and eradi...
A novel C-type lectin from Trichinella spiralis mediates larval invasion of host intestinal epithelial cells
The aim of this study was to investigate the characteristics of a novel type C lectin from Trichinella spiralis (TsCTL) and its role in larval invasion of intestinal epithelial cells (IECs). TsCTL has a carbohydr...
Species identification by MALDI-TOF MS and gap PCR–RFLP of non- aureus Staphylococcus , Mammaliicoccus , and Streptococcus spp. associated with sheep and goat mastitis
Staphylococci and streptococci are common causes of intramammary infection in small ruminants, and reliable species identification is crucial for understanding epidemiology and impact on animal health and welf...
Baicalin acts as an adjuvant to potentiate the activity of azithromycin against Staphylococcus saprophyticus biofilm: an in vitro, in vivo, and molecular study
Staphylococcus saprophyticus is frequently involved in various difficult-to-treat infections due to the formation of biofilms. To identify useful antibiofilm strategies, this study explored the efficacy and mecha...
Chicken miR-126-5p negatively regulates antiviral innate immunity by targeting TRAF3
Innate immunity plays an essential role in preventing the invasion of pathogenic microorganisms. However, innate immunity is a double-edged sword, whose excessive activation is detrimental to immune homeostasi...
The important role of NLRP6 inflammasome in Pasteurella multocida infection
Pasteurella multocida ( P. multocida ) can cause severe respiratory disease in cattle, resulting in high mortality and morbidity. Inflammasomes are multiprotein complexes in the cytoplasm that recognize pathogens a...
Genomic characterization of peste des petits ruminants vaccine seed “45G37/35-k”, Russia
Production of peste des petits ruminants (PPR) vaccines in Russia is based on two attenuated virus strains (“45G37/35-k” and “ARRIAH”) of common origin. Here, the identity of the strain PPRV/45G37/35-k was inv...
Molecular detection of Helicobacter spp. and Fusobacterium gastrosuis in pigs and wild boars and its association with gastric histopathological alterations
Besides Helicobacter pylori , a Gram-negative bacterium that may cause gastric disorders in humans, non- Helicobacter pylori helicobacters (NHPH) may also colonize the stomach of humans and animals. In pigs, H. sui...
Official journal of
- Editorial Board
- Manuscript editing services
- Instructions for Editors
- Portal of INRAE journals published by Springer Nature
- Sign up for article alerts and news from this journal
- Follow us on Twitter
View which articles have been shared the most in the past month!
Annual Journal Metrics
Citation Impact 3.829 - 2-year Impact Factor (2021) 4.269 - 5-year Impact Factor (2021) 1.224 - Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 0.826 - SCImago Journal Rank (SJR)
Speed 13 days to first decision for all manuscripts (Median) 42 days to first decision for reviewed manuscripts only (Median)
Usage 810,305 Downloads (2021) 693 Altmetric mentions (2021)
- More about our metrics
- Submission enquiries: [email protected]
- General enquiries: [email protected]
About Us Donate
- What Is a Veterinary Surgeon?
- Why Seek a Veterinary Surgeon?
- Improving Animal Healthcare
Large Animal Topics English | Español
Small Animal Topics English | Español
Surgical Procedures English | Español
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Small Animal Surgery Questions
- Large Animal Surgery Questions
Residency & Certification
Continuing Education Surgery Summit | Laboratories | Digital Learning | CE Meetings | Educational Partners
Animal Health Topics Large Animal Topics | Small Animal Topics | Surgical Procedures
Questions for Your Veterinarian
- Membership Information
- Board Certified Status Terminology
- Diplomate Demographics
- Marketing Resources
- Discussion Forums
- Diplomate Directory
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Maintenance of Certification
- Dual Certification
- Fellowship Programs
Members Only Policy & Reference | Financial | Surveys | Member Resources | Annual Business Meeting | Cut to the Point Archive | Program Directors' Meeting
Specialty Awareness Collaboration VetSOAP
About Residency & Certification
- News & Updates
- CERT—Certification Record Tracker
Program Registration Registration Application | Registered Residency Training Programs | Program Registration FAQ
Residency Residency Forms | Standards & Requirements | Important Dates | Resource Documents | Residency Training FAQ | Surgical Procedures Lists | Approved Journals List
- Credentials Application
Examination Examination | Phase I Examination | Phase II Examination | Future Examination Dates | Exam FAQ
Resident Training Log
Scientific Abstracts Surgery Summit Website | Scientific Abstracts | Exhibitors & Sponsors -->
- ACVS Laboratories
- Other CE Meetings
- Educational Partners
- About the Foundation
Member Donation Programs
- Foundation Donors
- ACVS Foundation Research Grants
- Outstanding Surgery Resident Awards
- Impact of Research Grant Programs
- Board of Trustees
- Large Animal Topics
- Small Animal Topics
- Members Only
- Policy & Reference
- Member Resources
- Annual Business Meeting
- Cut to the Point Archive
- Program Directors Meeting
- About Residency & Certification
- Registration Application
- Registered Residency Training Programs
- Program Registration FAQ
- Residency Forms
- Standards & Requirements
- Important Dates
- Resource Documents
- Residency Training FAQ
- Surgical Procedures Lists
- Approved Journals List
- Phase I Examination
- Phase II Examination
- Future Examination Dates
- Surgery Summit Website
- Scientific Abstracts
- Exhibitors & Sponsors
- ACVS Digital Learning
- Donation Programs
You are here
Current Size: 100%
Animal Health Topics
Small animal, large animal.
Continuing Education ACVS Surgery Summit ACVS Laboratories ACVS Digital Learning Other CE
Veterinary Surgery Journal
Research Grants ACVS Foundation Grants
American Board of Veterinary Specialties
Collaborative Care Coalition (formerly VetSOAP)
Partners Programs Educational Partners Practice Partners Premier Sponsors
Advertising Mailing Labels and Lists Media Kit Journal Advertising Posters & Brochures
Giving to Help Animals
ACVS is an AVMA-recognized veterinary specialty organization™
Find the best tips and advice to improve your writing. Or, have a top expert write your paper.
244 Awesome Animal Topics for Research Papers
So, did your professor just asked you to write an exceptional animals research paper? You may think that it is an easy assignment, but it may not be. Don’t wait until the last possible moment to write this essay because you may not be able to do a good job on it. Even though you know how to write the paper, there is another problem you need to take into consideration: finding a great topic.
Truth be told, finding excellent animal topics for research papers is a lot more difficult than you think. Yes, you can find many such topics on the Internet, but you won’t be able to find an original one. Unfortunately, your classmates are using the same websites to look for ideas. This means that you could pick a topic that one or more of your classmates have already selected. Your teacher will definitely not appreciate it, and this will reflect on your final grade.
Looking for Awesome Animal Topics for Research Papers?
All students looking for research paper on animals should visit this page periodically. Our topics are the best and they are all 100% original. Also, many of them are relatively easy to use. Keep in mind that a good topic is one that has plenty of information about it on the Internet. Why spend days doing the research when you can start writing the paper right away?
But why would you choose our animal research topics? There are surely other good topics on the Internet. Well, there really aren’t that many good ideas on other websites. Here are just some of the reasons to take a look at our ideas and pick the best topics for your next research paper:
All our ideas are original at the time this article was written. These topics have been created by our experienced ENL writers. We are working hard to add new topics periodically. Also, we are removing topics that are not of interest anymore. You can use any of our topics without having to pay anything. Yes, this list of topics really is 100 percent free. You do not have to give credit to our website when you use a topic you find on this page. You are free to reword our topics as you see fit. You can always get in touch with our experienced writers and editors if you need more topics. We can compile a brand new list just for you in no time.
Choose One of Our 244 Research Topics About Animals
You can find everything from animal rights to veterinary doctor topics in our latest list of 244 animal topics for a research paper. Enjoy:
Easy Animal Topics to Write About
If you are looking for some easy animal topics to write about, we have the best ideas. Check out the ideas below and pick the best one for your next research paper:
- Discuss a well-known Asiatic horse breed
- Dog vs. cat as a pet
- How to train a pony quickly
- Polar bears at the South Pole?
- Saving the last remaining orangutans
- The weirdest 3 animals on Earth
- Poaching and its negative effects
- Best ways to train a dog
- Negative effects of veal on humans
- Best ways to train a cat
- Discuss the classification of migratory birds
- Why are penguins flightless birds?
- Africa and its wildlife: an in-depth analysis
- Can you have a pet spider?
- Can Grizzly bears sense fear?
- Methods to prevent poaching in wildlife preserves
- Negative effects of pork meat on humans
- The disastrous effects of palm oil
Interesting Animal Research Topics
If you are looking for some of the most interesting animal research topics on the Internet, you have arrived at the right place. Here are some ideas for you:
- Are mosquitos useless insects?
- Lion prides in African wildlife preserves
- Talk about the anatomy of the hyena
- An in-depth look at the Tardigrade
- Discuss the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species
- Best wildlife parks in the United States
- Animal adaptations to survive the desert
- Endangered animal species in the UK
- Analyze a butterfly’s life cycle
- Are dolphins really as intelligent as they are portrayed?
- Is medical testing on animals justified?
- Pros and cons of zoos
- Giant Panda and related conservation efforts
- Benefits of poisonous animals
- Should you spay or neuter your pet?
- How do monkeys climb trees so quickly?
- Largest whales in the world
- Animal adaptations to survive the cold
- What is a porpoise?
- Ethical problems with animal testing
Research Questions About Animals
Take a look at our research questions about animals and pick the one you like. All of these questions should work great for 2022:
- Should we test antibiotics on animals?
- Why did the dinosaurs go extinct?
- How do you care for an exotic pet?
- Which is a better pet, a cat or a dog?
- Which is the largest predator in the United States?
- Are zoos inhumane prisons for animals?
- Are dolphins friendly?
- Do we have the right to kill animals?
- Should we ban hunting for sport?
- Should we give animals more rights?
- Should we stop euthanizing stray animals?
- How can we protect endangered species?
- Which is the largest land mammal in Europe?
- Should you buy a dog or adopt one?
- Do you really need a pet?
- Should exotic pets be banned in the UK?
- Can we improve the life of zoo animals?
- Should punishments for animal cruelty be more severe?
- Can a fox be a good pet?
- Is medical testing on animals justifiable?
Animal Rights Topics for Research Paper
Are you looking for awesome animal rights topics for research paper? No problem, we have a list of the most interesting topics right here:
- Talk about animal rights in the US
- Giving more rights to animals in the US
- Discuss animal rights in China
- Do feral dogs have any rights?
- Analyze animal rights in Europe
- Do invasive species have rights too?
- Discuss animal rights in the United Kingdom
- Fishing practices and animal rights
- Analyze animal rights in North Korea
- Discuss animal rights in zoos
- Destroying predator animals without breaking the law
- Discuss animal rights in India
- Do feral cats have rights too?
- Analyze the ethics behind pet euthanasia
- Factory farming and animal rights
- Discuss cow rights in India
- Animal rights violations in the whaling industry
- Cosmetics testing on animals
- Analyze the decline of ivory trade worldwide
- Cockfighting in the United States
Simple Animal Rescue Topics
We know you probably don’t want to spend too much time working on your research paper. Check out the following list of simple animal rescue topics and choose one:
- Why should we rescue animals in need?
- Effects of Australian bushfires
- Poor social skills of rescue animals
- What does animal rescue do?
- Negative effects of wildfires on animals in the US
- Should zoos be forced to rescue animals?
- Euthanizing rescued animals
- Exotic animals in the United States
- Resource guarding problems with rescue dogs
- Lack of veterinary care for rescued animals
- Inadequate screening procedures for adoption
- Anxiety problems in rescue dogs
- Destructive behavior in rescue cats
- The dangers of animal rescue operations
- Where do rescued animals end up?
- Are all rescued animals traumatized?
Veterinary Topics for Research Paper
Interested in writing about veterinary topics? Our experienced writers and editors have compiled a list of great veterinary topics for research paper:
- What does being a veterinarian mean?
- Challenges of the veterinary profession
- What is Brucellosis?
- Most common cat diseases in the United Kingdom
- Discuss biomedical research conducted on animals
- Talk about poor veterinary care in rural areas of Europe
- Discuss natural animal feeds
- Breakthroughs in veterinary technology
- Best way to fight a Tapeworm infection
- Diseases humans can get from pets
- Most popular exotic animals as pets in 2022
- Using punishments effectively for training purposes
- Why it’s good to microchip your pets
- Causes of mycotoxicoses
- Ways to treat a Hookworm infection
- Is there an effective cure for Rabies?
- Most common dog diseases in the US
- Can Campylobacteriosis infections cause death?
Animal Abuse Topics
If you want to write about animal abuse and other related subjects, we have a list of animal abuse topics that should get you a top grade on your next research paper:
- Talk about animal abuse issues in the United States
- Animal abuse issues in the United Kingdom
- Animal cruelty versus animal abuse
- Discuss animal abuse issues in China
- Effects of animal hoarding behaviors
- Staging animal fights is abuse
- Animal abuse issues in Eastern Europe
- Cruelty to animals leading to violence against people
- Animal abuse issues in India
- Is animal testing animal abuse?
- Can neglect be considered animal abuse?
- Animal abuse: rural versus urban cases
- Shooting is an animal abuse
- Animal abuse laws in the US
- Animal abuse laws in the UK
Animal Topics for High School
Looking for some of the best animal topics for high school? Take a look at the list below and pick the most interesting idea:
- Why is veterinary care so expensive?
- Differences between dromedaries and camels
- Should pets be allowed in school?
- Compare and contrast lions and cheetahs
- Wild animals as pets in the UK
- The worst pet on Earth
- Adopting an animal from the local animal shelter
- Can elephants swim?
- An in-depth look at the camel
- Compare and contrast cats and dogs
- Discuss irresponsible dog breeding in your city
- Analyze the habitat loss of orangutans
- How do killer whales hunt?
- Animal rights issues in Asia
- Discuss disastrous fishing practices
- Animal welfare issues in adoption centers
Animal Testing Research Topics
Talking about animal testing research topics shouldn’t worry you, as long as you remain objective and impartial. Here are some relatively simple topics on this:
- Is it ethical to test cosmetics on animals?
- Animals used for chemical warfare testing
- Lab mice and their awful fate
- Testing vaccines on animals
- Finding a cure for Covid-19 using animals
- Stem cell research using animals
- Worst medical tests done on animals
- Banning animal experimentation in the UK
Animal Cruelty Topics
Looking for the best and most interesting animal cruelty topics you can find? We have a list of ideas right here for high school and college students:
- Animal cruelty punishments in the US
- What constitutes animal cruelty?
- Puppy mills in the United States
- Animal cruelty punishments in the UK
- Exotic animals as pets: a form of cruelty
- Dog fighting
- Pet overpopulation in large cities
- Factory farming
- Animal abuse vs. animal cruelty
Persuasive Topics About Animals
Writing about animals in a persuasive manner shouldn’t be too difficult. If you have access to some good persuasive topics about animals to write about, things will get even easier:
- Stop deforestation before it is too late
- Avoid eating animal foods
- The effects of global warming on wildlife
- Stop using animals in circuses
- Avoid eating pork
- Get your pet a microchip
- Is pet insurance worth the money?
- Foxes are not meant to be pets
- Adopt your pet instead (as opposed to buying it)
- Negative consequences of pollution on animals
- Banning factory farming practices
Endangered Animals Topics
Do you want to raise awareness about endangered species of animals? No problem, we have some of the greatest endangered animals topics right here:
- Can we save the whooping crane?
- Saving the bonobo monkey
- Can we save the peregrine falcon?
- The endangered Galapagos penguin
- Can we save the black-footed ferret?
- Save the South Asian river dolphin
- Can we save the whale shark?
- The dwindling population of Loggerhead sea turtles
- Can we save the Monarch butterfly?
Advanced Topics About Animals
If you want to impress your professor, why not write your research papers on some advanced topics about animals? Here are a couple of interesting ideas for students:
- The life cycle of an alligator
- Most dangerous exotic pets
- Deep sea fish adaptations
- Discuss bioluminescence
Informative Animal Topics for an Essay
Writing an informative essay is definitely not a complicated thing to do. However, the grade you get on your paper depends on the quality of the informative animal topics for an essay:
- Describe the rabbit
- Discuss the red panda
- Describe the horse
- What is a Saola?
- Talk about the Thylacine
- An in-depth look at the Asian elephant
- Talk about the Dodo bird
- Wolfs on the edge of extinction
- What is a Kakapo bird?
- Are polar bears in danger?
- The life of the green sea turtle
Complex Veterinarian Research Paper Topics
If you want to try your hand at some complicated research papers, we have some quite complex veterinarian research paper topics right here:
- How do dog vaccines work?
- Why are lab mice perfect for experiments?
- Animals in extreme cold conditions
- Animals at extreme depths: adaptations
Most Engaging Animal Topics
We know, you want to engage your audience and impress everyone in the class. Here are some of our most engaging animal topics. Pick one and start writing now:
- Buying your child a pet
- Animal fight games in the UK
- Should you vaccinate your cat?
- Zoo animals psychological issues
Topics About Your Favorite Animal
Everyone has a favorite animal, including your teacher. So, why not write something about it? Here are some topics about your favorite animal that should work great:
- What is your favorite animal and why?
- The funniest animals in existence
- Why do dogs make such good pets?
- Should you own an exotic pet?
- What do you appreciate about your favorite animal?
- The best animal in the world
- The traits of your favorite animal
- Can an animal be loyal?
Animal Topics for College
College students should not pick easy topics because professors tend to penalize them. Check out these animal topics for college students and select one of them:
- The best pet for a college student
- How do Tardigrades survive in space?
- Using snake venom to make anticancer drugs
Controversial Animals Topics
Why would you be afraid to write about controversial topics? Check out our list controversial animals topics and pick the best one for your needs right now:
- Chemical testing on animals
- Weapon testing on animals
- Testing cosmetic products on animals
- Testing new drugs on animals
- Animals used in scientific experiments
- Saving laboratory mice from their fate
- Poaching in Africa
- Stopping the trade of ivory
- Hunting animals for their fur
Topics on the Conservation of Animal Species
There are so many endangered species of animals in the world that it’s difficult to pick one to write about. Here are some of our most interesting topics on the conservation of animal species:
- An in-depth look at the conservation of wild orangutans
- Analyze conservation efforts of the lion population
- Saving the blue whales from extinction
- An in-depth look at the conservation of wild cheetahs
- An in-depth look at the conservation of wild tigers
- Is the California condor an endangered species?
- Saving the snow leopards from extinction
- Analyze conservation efforts of the giant panda population
- An in-depth look at the conservation of wild Javan rhinoceros
Argumentative Essay Topics About Animals
Finding some exceptional argumentative essay topics about animals can be difficult, especially if you want your paper to stand out from the rest. Here are some great ideas for you:
- Cats make the best pets
- Animals should not be held in captivity
- Exotic pet ownership must be banned
- Palm oil should be banned
- Zoos should be more tightly regulated
- Never feed wildlife no matter what
- We need more elephant sanctuaries
- Stopping Maasai from hunting lions
- Dogs make the best service animals
- Hyenas are becoming an endangered species
- The importance of flies
Get Help From Our Professional Writers
Did you know that our professional writers can write you an interesting and comprehensive essay about animals? If you are in vet school or just looking to get into veterinary school, we can help you. Every student needs a bit of free time every now and then, especially when professors swamp them with essays and term papers. Our company is here to give you the free time you need. Let us write those boring essays for you and focus on what matters the most for you. We have the best writers and editors on the Web, so your essay will be perfect in every way. Don’t forget to ask us about our current offers and discounts!
So, can you help me do my thesis? Your thesis or dissertation supervisor or assistant will guide you through the process of completing your paper, but he or she won’t write it for you, nor will he or she do the research for you. This is why we recommend you give our writing service a try. Our experts are all PhD degree holders, which means that your paper will be written by an experienced writer who knows the field very well. Also, we are very reliable. You get a Money Back guarantee when you work with us, so you don’t have to worry about delays or subpar content. Also, we guarantee that the academic paper will be 100% unique. Our customer support is online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get in touch with us for quick assistance!
Make PhD experience your own
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Our veterinary researchers investigate a wide-range of diseases and vaccines that not only impact the lives of our animal companions, but also humans. Several of our programs are distinctive, nationwide and globally. The Center for Environmental and Human toxicology, based in our college, is a leader in aquatic toxicology, with a major strength ...
In-depth health surveillance and clinical nutrition in farmed Atlantic salmon: a strategic attempt to detect and mitigate an HSMI outbreak. Fish health personnel have limited tools in combatting viral diseases such as heart and skeletal muscle inflammation (HSMI) in open net-pen farmed Atlantic salmon.
Bone Tumors in Cats and Dogs Bowel Obstruction Boxer Ear Brachycephalic Syndrome Breast Cancer Broken Bone Broken Jaw Bronchoalveolar Carcinoma Bronchogenic Carcinoma Bulla Osteotomy Bullae C-Kit Mutation C1-C2 Luxation Calcaneal Tendon Injuries Cancer Canine Elbow Dysplasia Canine Hip Dysplasia Cartilage Chip Castration Caudal Hernia
The American College of Veterinary Surgeons is the agency by which veterinarians are certified as specialists in surgery. The mission of ACVS is to advance the art and science of surgery and promote excellence in animal health care through research, education and service to the public.
Here are some great ideas for you: Cats make the best pets Animals should not be held in captivity Exotic pet ownership must be banned Palm oil should be banned Zoos should be more tightly regulated Never feed wildlife no matter what We need more elephant sanctuaries Stopping Maasai from hunting ...