Document information, available formats, share this document, share or embed document, sharing options.
- Share on Facebook, opens a new window Facebook
- Share on Twitter, opens a new window Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window LinkedIn
- Share with Email, opens mail client Email
- Copy Link Copy Link
Did you find this document useful?
Is this content inappropriate, reward your curiosity.
- Share on Facebook, opens a new window
- Share on Twitter, opens a new window
- Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window
- Share with Email, opens mail client
The effectiveness of performance management in KwaZulu-Natal automotive component manufacturers
- UPSpace Home
- University of Pretoria: Research Output
- Theses and Dissertations (University of Pretoria)
Show full item record
Files in this item
This item appears in the following Collection(s)
- Theses and Dissertations (Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS)) 2087
- Theses and Dissertations (University of Pretoria) 18547
All of upspace.
- Communities & Collections
- UP Postgraduate
- View Usage Statistics
The purpose of this study is to identify performance management techniques that are useful when managing employees in a diverse workplace. This study will
The dissertation/thesis may not be published either in part (in scholarly, scientific or technical journals), or as a whole (as a monograph), unless permission
Abstract: The aim of this master thesis is to define performance management system, employee performance and.
Since their earliest beginnings as mere performance appraisal systems, they are now widely incorporated into an organizations overall strategic planning and
Effective performance management can enhance performance to support organisational success. ... Mini Dissertation (MBA)--University of Pretoria, 2021.
In performance management systems, organizations may choose to assess employees on competencies the organization deems as important for organizational
systems, this dissertation confines its research to a case study of the effectiveness of a performance management system in a small to
(EXECUTIVE MBA),. In Human Resources Management. THESIS. “Adopting a Performance Management System: Best Practices in Change Management”.
Part of the Business Administration, Management, and Operations Commons, Management ... This Dissertation is brought to you for free and open access by the
The study focuses on effectiveness of the performance management systems (PMS) ... Dissertation -Critical Assessment for the Perfomance Management System 2.