- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
Where Can I Get Help Writing My Thesis Online?
You’ve spent years preparing for your master’s degree or PhD. You’ve read, studied and spent hours of time and energy writing papers. Now you’ve arrived at the culmination of all this effort: writing your thesis. There are plenty of compelling stories about the time and energy that students have spent drafting their dissertations and theses.
The good news is that you’re not alone. While you certainly don’t want to hire someone to write your thesis for you, which goes against most institution policies and puts your academic integrity at risk, you can get plenty of help with certain aspects of your thesis online. Whether you’re looking for a little guidance or extensive assistance, various services can make writing or editing your thesis go smoothly.
One of the greatest challenges of writing your thesis can be juggling your family or job responsibilities with your studies. The time that writing takes can add another layer of obligation to your already-packed schedule. Dissertation Editor is a company whose founder is a PhD-educated writer and professor, and it promises to help you complete your thesis or dissertation on time and in compliance with your university’s rules and regulations.
Dissertation Editor’s primary function is to guide you along in the writing process and provide a helping hand in understanding everything you need to take care of. It places you with a writer who specializes in your area of study, and this individual can help you organize and analyze your research while making sure that your thesis fits your writing style and personality. This company also specializes in helping with any statistical analysis that you use in your thesis.
If you’re concerned about using a service to help you write your thesis because you think it’ll be obvious that you hired help, don’t worry. Thesis Helpers puts its team of experienced writers to work for you to help you craft a thesis that finishes your degree on a high note. No matter what level of help you need, from narrowing down a topic to advanced editing and proofreading, they’re available to help.
The writers have advanced degrees in their areas of expertise, and one of the best things about Thesis Helpers is that it gives you ultimate say in the final product of your thesis. This company can help you with revisions and additional research, and you can rest assured that your thesis will meet anti-plagiarism standards.
Sometimes when you’re writing a thesis or dissertation, you can get stuck on one section or chapter. You may not need assistance writing the whole thing, but getting some help with the exact portion you’re struggling with can come in handy. That’s one of the strengths of using Best Dissertation . You don’t have to rely on it for help with your entire thesis if it’s not what you need.
Like most of the top thesis-assistance services, Best Dissertation employs writers with advanced degrees who specialize in various fields of study. What truly sets this company apart is the live support that it offers any time of the day or night. It claims to take the stress and strain out of writing your dissertation or thesis.
While some companies place a premium on helping you get your thesis written, others emphasize the editing and proofreading process. If you don’t need help with writing but need a hand with proofreading and editing, Scribbr is a good option for you. Its editors can help you get a grasp on the grammar and tone that are appropriate for academic writing.
Scribbr doesn’t just provide boilerplate feedback that you can find anywhere. It offers personalized feedback aimed at helping you become a better writer in the long run. You can even see examples of how its editors work by looking at the company’s website.
My Assignment Help
Writing a thesis has its own challenges that other academic writing simply doesn’t, which is why the team at My Assignment Help offers its particular brand of expertise. If you need assistance with a dissertation or thesis at the PhD or master’s level, its writers have the level of education and experience to help you write an expertly crafted and edited thesis.
My Assignment Help prides itself on hiring subject matter experts, meaning you can pair up with a helper who already has an advanced degree in your field. They understand the nuances of academic writing that are specific to your area of study, and they can provide advice on everything from making your abstract more unique to crafting a thought-provoking conclusion.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
5 Things To Consider Before Choosing Your Dissertation Topic
As I am inching towards, what I hope would be my final year of PhD research, I have been thinking and analyzing a lot of my actions in retrospect. I thought of putting together a list of things I learned and things I wish I had considered in my first year.
1) Finding the “right” mentor.
We spend a lot of time in deciding the right lab or the best PhD supervisor. A lot has been said and done about finding the right fit. One thing I have learned is that apart from the usual parameters we set in finding the best supervisor for us personally, sometimes we forget to consider if the supervisor is right for the project. Sometimes the project may expand in an area beyond your and your mentor’s expertise. In such cases, it is important to consider whether your mentor will make the right resources available to you. Putting together a good research advisory committee, scientists who would have expertise in that specific topic, will come in handy. Research can be quite daunting and grad students deal with intense pressure and stress on a daily basis. Your time should be spent researching and not trying to find the right instrument in the cheapest core facility and definitely NOT YouTubing the workings of a new technique. Make sure to find someone to train you, attend workshops, shadow a technician and make sure your supervisor makes these available to you when needed. A mark of a good mentor is when they don’t hesitate to seek consultation or advise from an external or senior scientist who is an expert in the field.
2) Is this a good career investment?
Turns out most students forget about the crucial thing about spending years in grad school – landing the job! Most of us don’t think about job search or the next move until our final year, which I think is too late. While choosing a topic, you may want to consider things like job market, skill requirement, funding agencies and so on. For example, researching therapeutic drug targets for a disease that has no cure is far better than investing in a project discovering drug targets for a disease with multiple FDA approved drugs. Weigh the pros and cons carefully. Will your project help you acquire technical skills that are translatable to the industry? If you live in a city or country that is in dire need of science policy advisors or climate crisis advocates or good science communicators, will your PhD program give you enough skills to apply to these jobs?
3) Is there scope for collaborations?
Collaborations are a unique way to expand into different research topics in your field, whether it’s a collaboration within your group or research with a different research group altogether. This lets you become more versatile, get a flavor of how other researchers approach their science and if nothing else, learn a new scientific topic up-close. A productive collaboration is one which will take your expertise and enhance another project, without taking too much time away from your project. Inter-lab collaborations are a great way to demonstrate your negotiating, team management and interpersonal skills. Oh, and did I mention it’s good for networking? So finding aims in your proposal early on, that are good for teaming up with other groups is a good idea, especially while conferencing.
4) Will it help you AND your science grow?
I will start with the science part first. Obviously, we all want to learn and become an expert in the respective field when we started off, so what do I mean by growth here? If your research topic is only going to be a repeat of your previous techniques and scientific concepts, chances are, halfway through the project, you’re going to lose interest. It is great to start off the project with something familiar, but if it isn’t exploring in areas that are uncomfortable and challenging to you, is it really worth a PhD? Test new ideas, push your boundaries and give yourself a deadline to fully delve into answering these questions. But be wary not to spend too much time and get distracted. It is good to spend the first two years (in a five-year program) to be adventurous, but if it gets too challenging it really should not be pursued at the expense of your time.
I stress on personal growth next. PhD project is a LOT of time commitment. Especially to one very specific thing, that more often than not, will consume most, if not all of your time. This means one must consider having room for co-curricular activities that will in turn be an asset for your own research project. For example, I love to read about popular science, wildlife, climate science, conservation, policies and history. My program had a structured graduate minor alongside my PhD major and I decided to study science communication for this minor. Now, I get to write, read or watch other popular forms of science, engage with community, organize local events and dissect science policies as part of my curriculum. I have also gotten opportunities where I talked about my own research to strangers and thus, honed in my craft of communicating science. All of this will ultimately reflect in your resume and you know that apart from spending long hours fine-tuning your experiments, you will leave with heaps of useful skills for future jobs. So, I would recommend finding things that compliment your science early on, this will go a long way!
5) Will you need a backup plan?
If you are diving into something extremely challenging, let’s say it will not only require you to learn new, field-specific techniques, but it will mean questioning the dogma – make sure you have another small project to safely rely back on. If your program has at least one first-author paper requirement for dissertation, it is imperative you sit with your supervisor and make sure you will get a paper out in time. No dogma is worth challenging at the cost of your degree!
These are some pointers that I thought of, from personal experience. I hope that you will find it useful and informative.
- ವಿತಾವಿ ಕಾಯ್ದೆ
- ಮಾನ್ಯ ಕುಲಪತಿಗಳ ಸಂದೇಶ
- ಆಡಳಿತ ಮಂಡಳಿ
- ಸಂಸ್ಥೆಯ ರಚನೆ
- ಪ್ರಾದೇಶಿಕ ಕೇಂದ್ರಗಳು
- ವಿತಾವಿ ವಿಸ್ತರಣೆ ಕೇಂದ್ರ
- ಹಣಕಾಸು ವಿಭಾಗ
- ವಿತಾವಿ ಜಾಲತಾಣದ ನೀತಿಗಳು
- ವಿಷನ್ ,ಮಿಷನ್ ಮತ್ತು ಮ್ಯಾಂಡೇಟ್
- ವಿತಾವಿಗೆ ಪ್ರಶಸ್ತಿಗಳು
- ಒಡಂಬಡಿಕೆಗಳು ( MOU )
- ಇ-ಕಲಿಕಾ ಕೇಂದ್ರ
- ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿ ಕಲ್ಯಾಣ ಕಛೇರಿ
- ಪರಿಶಿಷ್ಟ ಜಾತಿ/ಪರಿಶಿಷ್ಟ ಪಂಗಡದ ಘಟಕ
- ಮಹಿಳಾ ಸಮಿತಿ
- ರಾಷ್ಟ್ರೀಯ ಸ್ವಯಂಸೇವಾ ಘಟಕ
- ಸ್ವಾಯತ್ತ ಸಂಸ್ಥೆಗಳ ಘಟಕ
- ICT ಸುತ್ತೋಲೆಗಳು ಮತ್ತು ಅಧಿಸೂಚನೆಗಳು
- ಸುತ್ತೋಲೆಗಳು ಮತ್ತು ಅಧಿಸೂಚನೆಗಳು
- ವಿತಾವಿ ಎಲ್ಐಸಿ 2021-22
- ತಾತ್ಕಾಲಿಕ ಸಂಯೋಜನೆ
- ಶಾಶ್ವತ ಸಂಯೋಜನೆ
- ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ ಅಪ್ಲಿಕೇಶನ್
- ಬಿ.ಇ / ಬಿ.ಟೆಕ್
- ಬಿ.ಇ/ಬಿ.ಟೆಕ್ ನಿಯಮಗಳು ಬಿರುದುಗಳು
- ಎಮ್. ಪ್ಲ್ಯಾನ.
- ಪಿಜಿ ಡಿಪ್ಲೊಮಾ
- AICTE ಅಭಿಪ್ರಾಯ / ಪ್ರತಿಕ್ರಿಯೆ
- ಕುಂದುಕೊರತೆ ನಿವಾರಣಾ ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥೆ
- ಯುಜಿ ಯೋಜನೆ ಮತ್ತು ಪಠ್ಯಕ್ರಮ
- ಪಿಜಿ ಯೋಜನೆ ಮತ್ತು ಪಠ್ಯಕ್ರಮ
- ಮಾದರಿ ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆ ಪತ್ರಿಕೆ
- ಅಧ್ಯಯನ ಸಾಮಗ್ರಿಗಳು
- ಬೋನಾಫೈಡ್ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿ
- ಯುಜಿ ಕೋರ್ಸ್ಗಳ ಸಮಾನತೆ
- ಯುಜಿ ಮತ್ತು ಪಿಜಿ ಕೋರ್ಸ್ಗಳಿಗೆ ಅರ್ಹತೆ
- ಯುಜಿ ಮತ್ತು ಪಿಜಿ ನೋಂದಣಿ ಮತ್ತು ಇತರ ಶುಲ್ಕ
- ಸ್ವಾಯತ್ತ ಕಾಲೇಜುಗಳು
- ಸಂಶೋಧನಾ ಕೇಂದ್ರಗಳು
- ವಿತಾವಿ ವಿಸ್ತರಣೆ ಕೇಂದ್ರಗಳು
- ಕುಂದುಕೊರತೆ ನಿವಾರಾಣಾ ಸಮಿತಿಗಳು
- ವಿರೋಧಿ ರಾಗಿಂಗ್
- ಶೈಕ್ಷಣಿಕ ವೇಳಾಪಟ್ಟಿ
- ವಿತಾವಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಸಂಶೋಧನೆ
- ಸಂಶೋಧನಾ ಅನುದಾನ
- ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ ಪ್ರವೇಶ
- ಪಿಎಚ್.ಡಿ ಮತ್ತು ಎಂ.ಎಸ್ಸಿ Formats
- ಪಿಎಚ್.ಡಿ ಪಠ್ಯಕ್ರಮ
- ಸಂಶೋಧನೆ ಪಿಎಚ್.ಡಿ ನಿಯಮಗಳು
- ಸಂಶೋಧನೆ ಎಂ.ಎಸ್ಸಿ ನಿಯಮಗಳು
- ಬಯೋಮೆಟ್ರಿಕ್ ದತ್ತಾಂಶ
- ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ ಮಾರ್ಗದರ್ಶಿ ಸೂಚನೆಗಳು
- ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ ಅರ್ಜಿ
- ಪರೀಕ್ಷಾ ದಾಖಲೆಗಳು
- ಪರೀಕ್ಷಾ ಸುತ್ತೋಲೆ ಮತ್ತು ಅಧಿಸೂಚನೆಗಳು
- ಪದೇ ಪದೇ ಕೇಳಲಾಗುವ ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆಗಳು
- ಏರೋಸ್ಪೇಸ್ ಇಂಜಿನಿಯರಿಂಗ್
- ಅಪ್ಲೈಡ್ ಸಾಯಿನ್ಸ್
- ಸಿವಿಲ್ ಇಂಜಿನಿಯರಿಂಗ್
- ಕಂಪ್ಯೂಟರ್ ಸಾಯಿನ್ಸ್ ಹಾಗೂ ಇಂಜಿನಿಯರಿಂಗ್
- ಇಲೆಕ್ಟ್ರಾನಿಕ್ಸ್ ಹಾಗೂ ಕಮ್ಯೂನಿಕೇಶನ ಇಂಜಿನಿಯರಿಂಗ್
- ಮೆಕ್ಯಾನಿಕಲ್ ಇಂಜಿನಿಯರಿಂಗ್
- ಮ್ಯಾನೇಜಮೆಂಟ ಸ್ಟಡೀಸ್
- ವಿತಾವಿ ಸ್ನಾತಕೋತ್ತರ ಕೇಂದ್ರದ ಪ್ರೋಗ್ರಾಮ್ಸ
- ಘಟಕ ಕಾಲೇಜುಗಳು
- ಎನ್. ಎ. ಎಸ್. ಡಿ
- ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ ಪದವಿ
- ಗ್ಲೋಬಲ್ ಕ್ಯಾಂಪಸ್
- ಪರೀಕ್ಷಾ ಸುತ್ತೋಲೆಗಳು
- ಶೈಕ್ಷಣಿಕ ಸುತ್ತೋಲೆಗಳು
- ಪಿಎಚ್.ಡಿ ಮತ್ತು ಎಂ.ಎಸ್ಸಿ ಸ್ವರೂಪಗಳು
- ಒಪಿಎಸಿ ( OPAC )
- ವಿತಾವಿ ಪತ್ರಿಕೆ
- ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆಯ ವಿಚಾರಣೆ
- Form-1A (Change of Research Supervisor)
- Form-1B (Addition of Co- Supervisor)
- Form-1C (Cancellation of Co- Supervisor)
- Form-1D (Interchange of Supervisor and Co- Supervisor)
- Form-1E (Change of Research Centre )
- Form-1F (Change of Research Topic )
- Form-1G (Cancellation of Admission to Ph.D)
- Form- 1H ( Change of course work subject )
For any query about above matter email only to [email protected](All of these forms are available in researcher.vtu.ac.in )
- Remuneration Format for Pre Ph.D. Comprehensive Viva
- Remuneration Format for Ph.D. Thesis Evaluation and Final Viva
- Remuneration Format for Ph.D. Thesis Evaluation ( Foreign Examiners )
- Remuneration Format for M.Sc. (Engg.) by Research Thesis Evaluation and Final Viva
Doctoral Committee Format
- Form-1 (Doctoral committee Format)
Selection of Coursework in research.vtu.ac.in For any query about above matter email only to [email protected]
Comprehensive VIVA formats
NOTE :- Comprehensive viva voce should be taken within six months from the date of completion of course work .
- Check list for comprehensive viva submission
- Form-2 (Permission letter for Comprehensive Viva Voce)
- Format for Comprehensive Viva voce report
- Form-3 (Half year progress report)
- Format for Comprehensive Viva voce result
- Form-4 Ph.D Confirmation letter
- Format for Open seminars
- Format for Colloquium
- Format for Online Comprehensive viva exam permission letter.
For any query about above matter email only to [email protected] Courier / Post should be address to The Registrar ( Evaluation) ”Jnana Sangama” VTU Belagavi – 590018
- Check list for long synopsis
- Certification from Guide / Co guide
- Format for Six months report
- Format for Residence certificate
- List of Adjudicators for Evaluation of Ph.D. Thesis
- Final Synopsis
- Thesis Format
- Corrected consolidated thesis format
- Format for Online Final viva exam permission letter.
- Genuineness Format
NOTE :- Corrected consolidated thesis & Correction document should be uploaded in Ph.D thesis Portal and send hard copies to Registrar Evaluation .
10. Final Viva report
NOTE :- Final viva voce Report should be uploaded in Ph.D thesis portal and send hard copies to Registrar Evaluation .
- Check list for M.Sc Research synopsis submission
- Application for adjudication of M.Sc. ( Engg ) by Research
- List of examiners —- M.Sc.( Engg ) by Research
- Certification from Guide
For any query about above matter email only to [email protected]
- Remuneration format for M.Sc., (Engg.) By research thesis evaluation and viva voce
- The complete thesis to be uploaded in one file (pdf format, word format) to be zipped and uploaded through research supervisor at PhD thesis web portal.
- Uploaded thesis through research supervisor on PhD thesis web portal will be considered for plagiarism check.
- The anti-plagiarism report will be generated and mailed back to the student,guide on request.
- A letter from office of registrar (evaluation) to this effect will be sent to guide, student. a. permitted similarity index<=25%
- If the similarity index is >25% the modified thesis has to be re submitted following the step no.1 of the process with the penalty of Rs-5000/-
- The student can submit the thesis for the third time with the penalty of Rs- 7500/-
- The third chance shall be considered as the final submission failing which the thesis shall not be accepted.
- Two copies thesis can be printed and submitted to the examination section only after the corrections as per adjudicator comments, along with soft copy of the thesis CD to be sent to SHODHA GANGA for repository.
- The candidate shall mandatorily produce the anti-plagiarism report as a part of thesis.
Institutions, conferences, journals gallery.
40,000+ journal templates to choose from for your next paper
Flexible pricing plans that caters to everyone’s needs
Detect plagiarism early. Powered by Turnitin.
Get accepted in top journals.
Streamline publishing process with automated workflows
Read what our clients have yielded with our products and services
Convert from Word
Word file to JATS XML, PMC XML, DOAJ XML and more
Convert from PDF
PDF file to SciELO XML, CrossRef XML and more
Convert from JATS XML
JATS XML to Redalyc XML, DataCite XML and more
Adhere to standard of all global publishing bodies
Compliance for medical journals in PubMed database
Generate standardized XML for SciELO indexed journals
Thesis Template for VTU — Template for authors
— or sign up using email —
Thesis Template for VTU
Guideline source: View
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Use of these names, trademarks and brands does not imply endorsement or affiliation. Disclaimer Notice
Visvesvaraya Technological University
Approved by publishing and review experts on SciSpace, this template is built as per for Thesis Template for VTU formatting guidelines as mentioned in Visvesvaraya Technological University author instructions. The current version was created on and has been used by 714 authors to write and format their manuscripts to this journal.
SciSpace is a very innovative solution to the formatting problem and existing providers, such as Mendeley or Word did not really evolve in recent years.
- Andreas Frutiger, Researcher, ETH Zurich, Institute for Biomedical Engineering
(Before submission check for plagiarism via Turnitin)
What to expect from SciSpace?
Speed and accuracy over ms word.
With SciSpace, you do not need a word template for Thesis Template for VTU.
It automatically formats your research paper to Visvesvaraya Technological University formatting guidelines and citation style.
You can download a submission ready research paper in pdf, LaTeX and docx formats.
Time taken to format a paper and Compliance with guidelines
Plagiarism Reports via Turnitin
SciSpace has partnered with Turnitin, the leading provider of Plagiarism Check software.
Using this service, researchers can compare submissions against more than 170 million scholarly articles, a database of 70+ billion current and archived web pages. How Turnitin Integration works?
Freedom from formatting guidelines
One editor, 100K journal formats – world's largest collection of journal templates
With such a huge verified library, what you need is already there.
Easy support from all your favorite tools
Automatically format and order your citations and bibliography in a click.
SciSpace allows imports from all reference managers like Mendeley, Zotero, Endnote, Google Scholar etc.
Frequently asked questions
1. can i write thesis template for vtu in latex.
Absolutely not! Our tool has been designed to help you focus on writing. You can write your entire paper as per the Thesis Template for VTU guidelines and auto format it.
2. Do you follow the Thesis Template for VTU guidelines?
Yes, the template is compliant with the Thesis Template for VTU guidelines. Our experts at SciSpace ensure that. If there are any changes to the journal's guidelines, we'll change our algorithm accordingly.
3. Can I cite my article in multiple styles in Thesis Template for VTU?
Of course! We support all the top citation styles, such as APA style, MLA style, Vancouver style, Harvard style, and Chicago style. For example, when you write your paper and hit autoformat, our system will automatically update your article as per the Thesis Template for VTU citation style.
4. Can I use the Thesis Template for VTU templates for free?
Sign up for our free trial, and you'll be able to use all our features for seven days. You'll see how helpful they are and how inexpensive they are compared to other options, Especially for Thesis Template for VTU.
5. Can I use a manuscript in Thesis Template for VTU that I have written in MS Word?
Yes. You can choose the right template, copy-paste the contents from the word document, and click on auto-format. Once you're done, you'll have a publish-ready paper Thesis Template for VTU that you can download at the end.
6. How long does it usually take you to format my papers in Thesis Template for VTU?
It only takes a matter of seconds to edit your manuscript. Besides that, our intuitive editor saves you from writing and formatting it in Thesis Template for VTU.
7. Where can I find the template for the Thesis Template for VTU?
It is possible to find the Word template for any journal on Google. However, why use a template when you can write your entire manuscript on SciSpace , auto format it as per Thesis Template for VTU's guidelines and download the same in Word, PDF and LaTeX formats? Give us a try!.
8. Can I reformat my paper to fit the Thesis Template for VTU's guidelines?
Of course! You can do this using our intuitive editor. It's very easy. If you need help, our support team is always ready to assist you.
9. Thesis Template for VTU an online tool or is there a desktop version?
SciSpace's Thesis Template for VTU is currently available as an online tool. We're developing a desktop version, too. You can request (or upvote) any features that you think would be helpful for you and other researchers in the "feature request" section of your account once you've signed up with us.
10. I cannot find my template in your gallery. Can you create it for me like Thesis Template for VTU?
Sure. You can request any template and we'll have it setup within a few days. You can find the request box in Journal Gallery on the right side bar under the heading, "Couldn't find the format you were looking for like Thesis Template for VTU?”
11. What is the output that I would get after using Thesis Template for VTU?
After writing your paper autoformatting in Thesis Template for VTU, you can download it in multiple formats, viz., PDF, Docx, and LaTeX.
12. Is Thesis Template for VTU's impact factor high enough that I should try publishing my article there?
To be honest, the answer is no. The impact factor is one of the many elements that determine the quality of a journal. Few of these factors include review board, rejection rates, frequency of inclusion in indexes, and Eigenfactor. You need to assess all these factors before you make your final call.
13. What is Sherpa RoMEO Archiving Policy for Thesis Template for VTU?
- Pre-prints as being the version of the paper before peer review and
- Post-prints as being the version of the paper after peer-review, with revisions having been made.
14. What are the most common citation types In Thesis Template for VTU?
15. how do i submit my article to the thesis template for vtu, 16. can i download thesis template for vtu in endnote format.
Yes, SciSpace provides this functionality. After signing up, you would need to import your existing references from Word or Bib file to SciSpace. Then SciSpace would allow you to download your references in Thesis Template for VTU Endnote style according to Elsevier guidelines.
with Thesis Template for VTU format applied
Fast and reliable, built for complaince.
Instant formatting to 100% publisher guidelines on - SciSpace.
No word template required
Typset automatically formats your research paper to Thesis Template for VTU formatting guidelines and citation style.
Verifed journal formats
One editor, 100K journal formats. With the largest collection of verified journal formats, what you need is already there.
Trusted by academicians
I spent hours with MS word for reformatting. It was frustrating - plain and simple. With SciSpace, I can draft my manuscripts and once it is finished I can just submit. In case, I have to submit to another journal it is really just a button click instead of an afternoon of reformatting.
- Search forums
- University Updates App | Previous Question Papers App | YouTube | Instagram | Donate Us/Support Us
- University Zone
- Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
- VTU Circular & Notifications
VTU Instructions for Ph.D Final VIVA - VOCE Report May 2022
- Thread starter Rahul
- Start date May 11, 2022
- May 11, 2022
- Ph.D-Circular-10-5-2022.pdf 534.7 KB · Views: 55