Thiess Jobs in All Brisbane QLD
Perform a job search, related searches, receive new jobs for this search by email, maintenance leading hand.
This is a Full time job
- Even time, lifestyle 14/14 roster, 12-hour day and night shifts
- Paid flights from Brisbane, Townsville or Cairns
- Full camp facilities - accommodation & meals provided
Truck Operator - Olive Downs Complex
- Join a team that is at the forefront of innovative autonomous mining
- Work with an industry leader that supports your growth
- Excellent benefits and remuneration on offer
Operators, grader, mining engineer.
- Permanent fulltime + competitive package on offer
- Full Camp Facilities - accommodation & meals provided
Fitter, Diesel - Lake Vermont
- 7/7 family friendly roster
- Permanent shirt from commencement
- Full camp facilities provided - including accommodation and meals
Field Diesel Fitter - Lake Vermont
- Production and Retention bonuses
Human Resources Advisor
- Collaborative team environment on a 5/2 4/3 roster
- Full camp facilities - accommodation & meals provided or local living allowance
- Monday - Friday, day shift with monthly RDO
- Relocation opportunity + housing provided for you and your family
Pump Hand - Olive Downs Complex
- Be an integral part of Thiess’ Australian operations team
- Permanent full-time position
- Opportunity to travel to site and provide expert guidance to the business
Diesel Fitter - Caval Ridge
- Annual salary $144,058 - $149,723 dependant upon experience
- $10,000 market allowance
- Flights provided by Thiess from Brisbane
Fitter, Diesel - Peak Downs
- Access to fully funded chartered flights from Brisbane
- Salary sacrifice and novated lease options available
- Even time roster of 7/7 and 12.5hr days/nights on offer to provide a balanced
HR Advisor - Olive Downs Complex
- Join a dynamic and innovative team
- The chance to work for a reputable global mining company
- Permanent full-time opportunity
Asset Management Specialist
Maintenance leading hand - peak downs.
- Annual salary $151,172 - $156,837 (excl. Super) dependent upon skill level
- Flights provided from Brisbane to Moranbah by Thiess
Senior Engineer - Technical Services
- Be an integral part of Thiess’ Corporate Technical Services team
- Flexible working arrangements
- Spectacular office located in South Bank, Brisbane
Auto Electrician - International, FIFO to Mongolia
Training, specialist - olive downs complex.
- Exciting greenfield's project based in the Bowen Basin, QLD
- Be apart of a team that is commited to building a strong safety culture
Asset Financial Reporting Lead
- Be an integral part of Thiess’ Asset Mangement team
Human Resources Manager - Olive Downs Complex
- FIFO opportunity on a state-of-the-art project
Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education
- Courses by industry
We will email you new jobs that match this search.
Great, we can send you jobs like this, if this is your first time signing up, please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
The email address was invalid, please check for errors.
You must agree to the privacy statement
To support the integration and implementation of Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) plans across the business by providing research, analysis and insights to the Sustainability team and developing knowledge sharing collateral for the wider business.
- Environment and Community
- India - Gurugram
- 31 Dec 2023
Thiess are seeking experienced Shovel operators to join our team at Iron Bridge on a 2/1 Roster.
- Operator - Production / Excavator
- Australia - Iron Bridge
- 22 Dec 2023
Seeking expressions of interest from experienced HV Electricians with extensive fixed plant and high voltage operation and maintenance experience. The opportunity is to join the Iron Bridge HME HV electrical team to maintain a brand-new fleet of LIEBHERR T264 Electric Drive Haul Trucks at Iron Bridge.
- Trade - Heavy Voltage Electrician
Maintenance Supervisor - Iron Bridge
Thiess Iron Bridge are seeking expressions of interest for a highly motivated HME Supervisor to lead a team our dynamic maintenance team. We want you to be part of our journey!
- Mining Maintenance
- Australia - Pilbara, WA
Tyre Fitter required for Iron Bridge on a 14/7 FIFO roster. Immediate start Competitive rates Sign on bonus
- Trade - Tyre fitter
- Australia - Iron Bridge, Australia - Pilbara, WA
Heavy Diesel Fitter
Join our Dynamic team at Iron Ridge and play a pivotal role shaping the success of Thiess, The Worlds number 1 Mining service provider. Long term positions with opportunities to grow. Competitive Pay, Great camp and facilities, Bonus Referral scheme
- Trade - Boilermaker / Fabricator
Project Accountant - Olive Downs Complex
Modern mining at its best! Come join Olive Downs Complex, a new autonomous greenfield's project based in the Bowen Basin as a Project Accountant!
- Accounting / Tax / Treasury, Commercial / Project Finance / Bid Work
- Australia - Moranbah, Australia - Moranbah, QLD
- 06 Dec 2023
Supervisor, Mining - Olive Downs Complex
The opportunity to be a part of a new workforce that is focused on developing a strong performance culture that values everyone’s contribution equally.
- Mining Operations
Health and Safety Administrator - Peak Downs
Thiess are seeking a Health & Safety Administrator to join our Peak Downs project!
- Administration / Support / Secretarial, Safety / Health / Environment / Quality, Mining Operations
- Australia - Moranbah, Australia - All
Thiess are seeking a Mining Superintendent to join the Iron Bridge team on a 8/6 roster.
- 20 Dec 2023
Experienced Truck & Multi-Skilled Operator, Muswellbrook Coal Rehabilitation Project
Thiess is seeking experienced Truck & Multi-Skilled Operators for our new Muswellbrook Coal Mine Rehabilitation Project.
- Operator - All Round / Multi Skilled
- Australia - Muswellbrook, Australia - Newcastle, Australia - Singleton, NSW
- 18 Dec 2023
Training, Specialist - Olive Downs Complex
Support the frontline safety and training management at Pembroke Resource’s new project in the Bowen Basin - the Olive Downs Complex.
- HR / Training, Mining Operations
- 01 Dec 2023
Advisor, Human Resources
Thiess are now recruiting for their next HR Advisor to join our Lake Vermont Coal Project in Dysart on a 9 day (5/2 4/3) fortnight roster. Apply now!
- HR / Training
- Australia - Dysart, QLD, Australia - Mackay, Australia - Moranbah, QLD, Australia - QLD Regional
- 17 Dec 2023
Fitter, Heavy Diesel - Muswellbrook Coal Mine Rehabilitation Project
Seeking Heavy Diesel Fitters for the exciting new Muswellbrook Coal Mine Rehabilitation Project. Lifestyle roster, Day Work Only 10.5 Hour Shifts.
- Mining Maintenance, Trade - Heavy Diesel Fitter
- 15 Dec 2023
Maintenance Leading Hand - Anthill
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? This is a great opportunity for a tradesman to step up as our next Maintenance Leading Hand.
- Australia - Mt Isa, QLD
- 29 Dec 2023
Maintenance Leading Hand - Curragh North
Thiess' Curragh North is looking for a Maintenance Leading Hand to join their project. If you're experienced in this type of role, check out the details and apply today!
- Austraila - Bowen, QLD
Supervisor, Rehabilitation Works - Mt Pleasant
Come on board with Thiess to supervise the rehabilitation project at Mt Pleasant. 5/2 Roster 10 hour day shift only.
- Supervisory / Management, Mining Operations
- Australia - Singleton, NSW
Dump Truck Operator
Experienced Dump Truck Operators required on an 14/7 FIFO roster exit Perth. Iron Bridge Mine Project. CAT 793F and Electric Drive Trucks.
- Operator - Dump Truck
Experienced Dozer Operators required on an 14/7 FIFO roster exit Perth. Iron Bridge Mine Project D10T, 854K
Thiess are seeking experienced Production Excavator Operators for Iron Bridge Mine Project. CAT 6060 & EX3600. FIFO 14/7 exit Perth. Immediate start.
Powered by PageUp
- Skip to main menu
- Skip to user menu
We’re building and powering communities and enterprises. We’re making possible technologies that didn’t exist even a decade ago. We’re continually breaking new ground. That’s what our clients do every day – and that’s where Thiess’ role begins.
We work with our clients to deliver mining excellence in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we’ve operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. In open-cut and underground mining, our people channel that global experience and insight to create advantages for each project. A mine plan that unlocks new reserves. A smarter fleet. A sharper operations culture. An upskilled team. A community engaged. While we thrive on sharing what we know, each mine faces unique challenges and opportunities. The real impact comes from understanding our clients’ needs and continually learning and improving with them. From project inception through to operations and rehabilitation, our skilled team welcomes the pursuit of the best, tailored solutions. We work with our clients to safely position their operations for optimal efficiency, productivity and cost performance.
Get job alerts from Thiess straight to your inbox
Turn on job alerts for Thiess
We'll send them straight to your inbox :