Research Methods and Thesis Writing
- Research methods
Add this document to collection(s)
You can add this document to your study collection(s)
Add this document to saved
You can add this document to your saved list
Suggest us how to improve StudyLib
(For complaints, use another form )
Input it if you want to receive answer
- Article citations
- Biomedical & Life Sci.
- Business & Economics
- Chemistry & Materials Sci.
- Computer Sci. & Commun.
- Earth & Environmental Sci.
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Physics & Mathematics
- Social Sci. & Humanities
Journals by Subject
- Biomedical & Life Sciences
- Chemistry & Materials Science
- Computer Science & Communications
- Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences & Humanities
- Paper Submission
- Information for Authors
- Peer-Review Resources
- Open Special Issues
- Open Access Statement
- Frequently Asked Questions
Publish with us
Article citations more>>.
Calmorin, L. P., & Calmorin, M. A. (2012). Research Method and Thesis Writing (2nd ed.). Manila, Philippines: Rex Bookstore, Inc.
has been cited by the following article:
TITLE: Business Practices and Customers Satisfaction among Motorcycle Dealers in General Santos City
KEYWORDS: Business Practices , Customer Satisfaction , Motorcycle Dealers , General Santos City , Philippines
JOURNAL NAME: Open Journal of Business and Management , Vol.9 No.1 , January 29, 2021
ABSTRACT: This study aimed to determine the significant relationship between business practices and customers satisfaction among motorcycle dealers in General Santos City, Philippines. The descriptive survey and correlational design were used to employ quantitative data. The data were gathered through the survey questionnaire from eight (8) managers and forty (40) customers of the identified motorcycle dealers who were selected through purposive sampling. The data gathered were analyzed through weighted mean and Pearson (r) Coefficient Correlation. The findings of the study generally revealed that there is a significant relationship between business practices and customers satisfaction. Therefore, the null hypothesis that there is no significant relationship between business practices and customers satisfaction is rejected. Given the overall results, the study recommends sustaining the business practices in order to maintain the current level of customers satisfaction.
- Open Access Articles Research on Apple Inc’s Current Developing Conditions Qian Zhang Open Journal of Business and Management Vol.6 No.1 , December 26, 2017 DOI: 10.4236/ojbm.2018.61003
- Open Access Articles PhD Thesis Writing Process: A Systematic Approach—How to Write Your Introduction Qais Faryadi Creative Education Vol.9 No.15 , November 20, 2018 DOI: 10.4236/ce.2018.915192
- Open Access Editorial Book Review. “Frontier Encounters. Knowledge and Practice at the Russian, Chinese and Mongolian Border” (Ed. Frank Billé, Grégory Delaplace, and Caroline Humphrey). Open Book Publishers, Cambridge, UK, 2012, 280 p in English Anatole A. Klyosov Advances in Anthropology Vol.4 No.3 , August 14, 2014 DOI: 10.4236/aa.2014.43014
- Open Access Articles Challenges and Coping Strategies Adopted by Postgraduate Students of Agricultural Education in Thesis Writing in Nigerian Universities Vincent C. Asogwa, Adoo D. Wombo, Charles U. Ugwuoke American Journal of Operations Research Vol.4 No.5 , September 18, 2014 DOI: 10.4236/ajor.2014.45030
- Open Access Articles Application of Divergent Thinking in English Thesis Writing Teaching —An Analysis of Topic Selection on Translation for English Major Students Nan Zhao, Yunxia Yan, Xinfa Yuan Open Journal of Modern Linguistics Vol.5 No.2 , April 23, 2015 DOI: 10.4236/ojml.2015.52016
- Journals A-Z
- Publication Fees
- For Authors
- Peer-Review Issues
- Special Issues
- Manuscript Tracking System
- Translation & Proofreading
- Volume & Issue
- Open Access
- Publication Ethics