- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
Where Can I Get Help Writing My Thesis Online?
You’ve spent years preparing for your master’s degree or PhD. You’ve read, studied and spent hours of time and energy writing papers. Now you’ve arrived at the culmination of all this effort: writing your thesis. There are plenty of compelling stories about the time and energy that students have spent drafting their dissertations and theses.
The good news is that you’re not alone. While you certainly don’t want to hire someone to write your thesis for you, which goes against most institution policies and puts your academic integrity at risk, you can get plenty of help with certain aspects of your thesis online. Whether you’re looking for a little guidance or extensive assistance, various services can make writing or editing your thesis go smoothly.
One of the greatest challenges of writing your thesis can be juggling your family or job responsibilities with your studies. The time that writing takes can add another layer of obligation to your already-packed schedule. Dissertation Editor is a company whose founder is a PhD-educated writer and professor, and it promises to help you complete your thesis or dissertation on time and in compliance with your university’s rules and regulations.
Dissertation Editor’s primary function is to guide you along in the writing process and provide a helping hand in understanding everything you need to take care of. It places you with a writer who specializes in your area of study, and this individual can help you organize and analyze your research while making sure that your thesis fits your writing style and personality. This company also specializes in helping with any statistical analysis that you use in your thesis.
If you’re concerned about using a service to help you write your thesis because you think it’ll be obvious that you hired help, don’t worry. Thesis Helpers puts its team of experienced writers to work for you to help you craft a thesis that finishes your degree on a high note. No matter what level of help you need, from narrowing down a topic to advanced editing and proofreading, they’re available to help.
The writers have advanced degrees in their areas of expertise, and one of the best things about Thesis Helpers is that it gives you ultimate say in the final product of your thesis. This company can help you with revisions and additional research, and you can rest assured that your thesis will meet anti-plagiarism standards.
Sometimes when you’re writing a thesis or dissertation, you can get stuck on one section or chapter. You may not need assistance writing the whole thing, but getting some help with the exact portion you’re struggling with can come in handy. That’s one of the strengths of using Best Dissertation . You don’t have to rely on it for help with your entire thesis if it’s not what you need.
Like most of the top thesis-assistance services, Best Dissertation employs writers with advanced degrees who specialize in various fields of study. What truly sets this company apart is the live support that it offers any time of the day or night. It claims to take the stress and strain out of writing your dissertation or thesis.
While some companies place a premium on helping you get your thesis written, others emphasize the editing and proofreading process. If you don’t need help with writing but need a hand with proofreading and editing, Scribbr is a good option for you. Its editors can help you get a grasp on the grammar and tone that are appropriate for academic writing.
Scribbr doesn’t just provide boilerplate feedback that you can find anywhere. It offers personalized feedback aimed at helping you become a better writer in the long run. You can even see examples of how its editors work by looking at the company’s website.
My Assignment Help
Writing a thesis has its own challenges that other academic writing simply doesn’t, which is why the team at My Assignment Help offers its particular brand of expertise. If you need assistance with a dissertation or thesis at the PhD or master’s level, its writers have the level of education and experience to help you write an expertly crafted and edited thesis.
My Assignment Help prides itself on hiring subject matter experts, meaning you can pair up with a helper who already has an advanced degree in your field. They understand the nuances of academic writing that are specific to your area of study, and they can provide advice on everything from making your abstract more unique to crafting a thought-provoking conclusion.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Management » Human Resource Management » 99 Human Resource Management Dissertation Topics | HRM Ideas
99 Human Resource Management Dissertation Topics | HRM Ideas
By Liam Oct 14, 2023 in Human Resource Management , Management | No Comments
The blog lists 10 sophisticated HR dissertation topics for undergraduate students. Before the list is presented, the author talks about how undergrads should go about preparing their dissertation title. The author also tells the reader how to customise the titles they like to make their work unique and interesting.
Welcome to our comprehensive guide on Human Resource Management dissertation topics, designed to assist students at the undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral level in crafting their thesis. Embarking on a dissertation journey is an exhilarating venture, where one delves deep into the realms of Human Resource Management, exploring diverse dissertation topics that encompass strategic HRM, personnel management, and organizational behavior. In this curated resource, we present a plethora of stimulating topics to fuel your academic pursuits, offering a wellspring of ideas for your Human Resource Management dissertation. Whether you’re aiming to formulate a captivating research question or seeking inspiration for your thesis, we’ve got you covered with a rich array of engaging and thought-provoking topics to propel your dissertation endeavors.
- Download Human Resource Management Dissertation Sample
List of Dissertation Topics in Human Resource Management
The list of project topics for human resource management can be used to carry out further research in the field. Whether you are an undergrad student, pursuing your MBA degree or looking to get a PhD done in HRM, these current research topics in human resource management are based on the evolution and transformation in the field.
A literature review on the role of HR in organizational change and change management.
Studying the importance of individualization in performance management and its implications for the employees’ work-life balance- a UK based investigation.
Exploring the impact of artificial intelligence on HRM practices and job roles.
Assessing the impact of emotional intelligence on leadership effectiveness in HRM.
How do merger and acquisition decisions influence HR practices in large organisations in the UK?
The role of leadership style in employee motivation and job satisfaction within UK SMEs.
Effect of subordinate and peer performance reviews on performance standards: a study of NHS.
Evaluating the effectiveness of online training and development programs in the post-pandemic workplace.
Analysis of factors affecting job stress and its influence on job satisfaction and salesman performance (case study at xyz company).
A comprehensive review of ethical considerations in HR decision-making and practices.
Can poor selection processes be remedied through training and development? A case study of XYZ organization.
HR crisis management in the aftermath of a pandemic: A case study of COVID-19.
The increasing use of data and analytics tools by HR management for strategic management roles- a literature review.
Does training affect growth during recessions? An analysis of British banks in the recent recession.
The influence of cultural diversity on HR policies and practices in UK-based international organizations.
A systematic review of the challenges and opportunities of HRM in the gig economy.
Evaluating the effectiveness of diversity and inclusion initiatives in UK organizations.
A critical review of the impact of globalization on HRM and organizational strategies.
Difficulties in inducting new hires into organizational culture: an overview of workforce induction in Zara.
What is the “employee experience” and how is HR capitalizing on this trend in the UK?
Analysis of the influence of human relations (relationship between humans) and work environment conditions against work ethics and employee performance.
A review of the relationship between HRM and organizational culture in fostering innovation.
What evidence does current literature provide on people analytics in human resources?
Evaluating the 3T Leadership Competency Model in the context of HRM- a review.
How is human resource management designing monetary and non-monetary rewards for employee engagement and motivation?
Examining the role of HR in managing workplace conflicts in UK manufacturing companies.
How does adoption of an agile workforce model provide a competitive edge to different sectors in the UK? Grounded theory research.
Adapting HRM strategies post-COVID-19: Lessons learned and best practices for resilience.
Evaluating the impact of gender pay gap reporting on gender equality initiatives in UK organizations.
HRD achieving professional recognition as a separate entity from hr within the mining environment.
An analysis of HR strategies for talent acquisition and retention in the UK healthcare sector.
How are changes in the concept of overtime and its application influencing the productivity and performance of human resources in developed countries?
Exploring the intersection of human resource management and financial management in organizational sustainability planning.
The role of HR in implementing health and safety measures in the workplace post-COVID-19.
The possibility of hr leading organizational strategy: trends from new tech companies.
The emergence of the concept of cloud computing in the field of HR management- how is it being utilized in British multinationals?
Investigating the relationship between job satisfaction and employee turnover in high-tech industries.
A literature review on the importance of man-machine collaboration and implications for employees’ emotional and professional health.
Analyzing the role of HR in managing expatriate assignments and global talent mobility.
Assessing the effectiveness of UK apprenticeship programs in talent development and retention.
An examination of the appraisal technique HR managers use for upgrading the employees or the redundancies of an employee and Appraisal conducted for the manager. A case study of a XYZ organization.
The role of HR managers in employee participation in workshops, training, and seminars- the case of the UK.
A comprehensive review of talent management practices in global organizations.
How employee performance and development in the banking sector can be enhanced through mentoring in xyz city/ country.
A systematic review of flexible work arrangements and their impact on work-life balance.
Have performance review structures developed over time in the UK? A survey of HR professionals in the UK.
An analysis of inter-generational perspectives on employment opportunities in the UK and its impact on the demographics of the service and manufacturing sectors.
Examining the emergence of HR innovations labs and its importance in innovative organizations through contextual literature.
Is there a ‘human side’ to mergers in business? A literature review.
A comparative analysis of the human resource management ethics and employment in Nigeria and the united kingdom.
Is the use of artificial intelligence to manage employee relations and contracts ethical in the UK? A survey.
Is the concept of fixed jobs fading? An online international survey.
Line manager capabilities – the impact of HRM devolution.
Studying taylor’s model with modern hr theory: proposing a theoretical framework.
Building organizational resilience through HR agility in a post-COVID-19 world.
Examining the relationship between employee engagement and productivity in the UK service sector.
A review of the effectiveness of HR analytics in predicting employee performance and behavior.
Redesigning HR policies and practices to ensure business continuity in a post-pandemic environment.
A comparative study of HR practices in UK public and private sector organizations.
Investigating the role of HR in promoting sustainable business practices among UK firms.
A comparative review of the employee contract law between developed and developing countries.
The roles of HRM in recruitment and selection of staff in mergers and acquisitions in the xyz banking sector.
The role of Brexit in reshaping HR strategies in UK-based multinational corporations.
Optimizing human resource management practices for effective workforce development in construction management projects.
Significance of training in a culturally diverse organization: the case of HSBC UK.
The effect of material benefits on job satisfaction (a study of employees of XYZ company).
The evolution of HR technology adoption in the UK and its influence on organizational performance.
A comprehensive review of diversity and inclusion practices in multinational corporations.
What type of technological applications can provide a competitive edge to human resource management in the UK retail sector?
Does the integrated workforce management system have an advantage to offer micro small and medium businesses in the UK?
A phenomenological study on the importance of psychological contracts in managing employee relations in the UK.
Recruitment and selection services: efficiency and competitive reasons in the outsourcing of HR practices.
A critical review of the challenges and opportunities of managing a multigenerational workforce.
How can employee engagement be prioritized to drive performance in the manufacturing sector in the UK?
An exploration of the current practices in employee performance management in the UK- what has changed in the past few decades?
Hybrid work models and their implications for HRM post-COVID-19.
The importance of streamlining HR operations with AI to improve essential people training in the services sector in the UK- how popular is the practice currently?
Investigating the impact of UK employment law reforms on HR practices.
Investigating the implementation and impact of flexible working arrangements in UK workplaces.
HRM versus unions: effects in the British automobile sector.
The importance of cloud-based apps and SaaS approaches in the field of HR management- a review.
A systematic review of employee engagement theories and their applicability in diverse organizational contexts.
A critical review of performance appraisal systems and their impact on employee performance and satisfaction.
A comparative review of HR practices in family-owned and non-family-owned businesses.
Performance consulting, Human Resource Management, employee relations and the organization- who actually benefits? An investigation across sectors in the UK.
A comparative review of HR outsourcing vs. in-house HR functions in organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
A comparison of laws related to employee management in the United States and the United Kingdom.
A critical review of leadership styles and their influence on employee motivation and performance.
Development of human resources through education and training in improving the performance of civil servants.
The role of HR technology in enabling remote work and collaboration post-COVID-19.
Examining the effectiveness of employee wellness programs in enhancing productivity and job satisfaction.
The impact of remote work on organizational culture and employee engagement post-COVID-19.
Redefining talent management strategies in the post-pandemic era: A focus on employee well-being.
Influence of leadership style, motivation, and work discipline on employee performance at xyz company.
Analyzing the effect of remote work on employee well-being in UK organizations.
The problem of employee motivation in a social life driven by high peer pressure.
Differentiating between psychological and social contracts in HRM- an online survey of inter-generational employees in Europe.
You may change the organisations in the title you pick. Go after a name you can gain access to; you’ll be needing data for your primary findings. It’s okay to change big brand names to smaller firms where you have access.
There you go. Use the list well and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions for our topics related blog posts for the future or looking to get help with dissertation writing , send us an email at [email protected] .
Paid Topic Consultation Service
You will get the topics first as per the given requirements, and then the brief which includes;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
- 99 Sports Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 9, 2018 -->
- 99 Event Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 9, 2018 -->
- 99 Asset Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 8, 2018 -->
- 99 Educational Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 8, 2018 -->
- 99 Risk Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 5, 2018 -->
- 99 Real Estate Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 5, 2018 -->
- 99 Talent Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 3, 2018 -->
- 99 Innovation Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 3, 2018 -->
- 99 Change Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 2, 2018 -->
- 99 Disaster Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 1, 2018 -->
- 99 Portfolio Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 1, 2018 -->
- 99 Waste Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas December 28, 2017 -->
- 99 Oil and Gas Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas December 28, 2017 -->
- 99 Hospitality Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas December 28, 2017 -->
- 99 Retail Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas December 28, 2017 -->
- 99 Information Systems Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas December 28, 2017 -->
- 99 Operations Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas December 2, 2017 -->
- 99 Project Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas December 2, 2017 -->
- 99 Strategic Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas December 2, 2017 -->
- 99 Leadership and Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas November 28, 2017 -->
- 99 Financial Management Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas November 14, 2017 -->
- How it works
How much will your dissertation cost?
Have an expert academic write your dissertation paper!
Get unlimited topic ideas and a dissertation plan for just £45.00
Order topics and plan
Get 1 free topic in your area of study with aim and justification
Yes I want the free topic
HRM Dissertation Topics
Published by Carmen Troy at January 6th, 2023 , Revised On August 15, 2023
Human resource management studies stated that employees should be hired, retained and managed. It is an extensive field that requires an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors and concepts.
As a human resource management student, you will study many different concepts, frameworks, and theories related to employee management. However, before your graduation, you will be required to submit a dissertation on a human resource management research topic of your choice.
Even though several topics and concepts are yet to explore in the field of human resource management, you will want to make sure that your proposed topic has sufficient literature to support and justify the content of a theoretical framework , or else you might struggle with data collection .
This article provides you with a comprehensive list of HRM topics that are relevant to your field and identifies some interesting literature gaps.
Choosing from our list of topics will certainly improve your chances of submitting an outstanding dissertation. So, go ahead and choose an HRM dissertation topic of your interest. We can even customize these topics based on your project needs.
PhD qualified writers of our team have developed the proposed topics, so you can trust to use these topics for drafting your dissertation.
You may also want to start your dissertation by requesting a brief research proposal from our writers on any of these topics, which includes an introduction to the topic, research question , aim and objectives , literature review along with the proposed methodology of research to be conducted. Let us know if you need any help in getting started.
Check our dissertation examples to get an idea of how to structure your dissertation .
Review the full list of dissertation topics for 2022 here.
- International Development Dissertation Topics
- Cooperate Governance Dissertation Topics
- Business Intelligence Dissertation Topics
- Business Information Technology Dissertation Topics
- International Business Dissertation Topics
- Business Management Dissertation Topics
- Business Psychology Dissertation Topics
- Business Law Dissertation Topics
- Project Management Dissertation Topics
- Business Dissertation Topics
- Management Dissertation Topics
- Operations Management Dissertation Topics
2022 HRM Dissertation Topics
Topic 1: how human resources departments achieve equal employment opportunities.
Research Aim: The research will aim to investigate how HR departments achieve equal employment opportunity in organizations. EEO, or Equal Employment Opportunity, is the notion everybody has an equal chance to pursue a job on the basis of merit, regardless of skin color, gender, or gender identity. It is the duty of HR department to give every employee and equal right in the organization. The research will examine how HR department keep the organization environment friendly by controlling equal employment opportunities.
Topic 2: The effect of motivating strategies on employee performance
Research Aim: The research will aim to find the impact of motivating strategies on employee performance. Employee motivation plays a huge part on performance. Employee engagement cannot be substituted by anything else in order for any organisation to run efficiently and without interruption. It is critical that a company and its employees not only have a strong connection with the top management, but also have a good and healthy relationship with their colleagues. The study will also make recommendations on what further might be done to obtain optimal results utilising motivating methods for the benefit of both the company and the individual.
Topic 3: Organizational Conflicts as Antecedents of Staff Turnover: Evidence from the UK Food Sector
Research Aim: The research will aim to review recent available literature on employee turnover in order to determine organizational conflicts as antecedents of employee turnover in the UK food sector in order to close gaps in the literature and present a broader range of turnover factors and understanding of employee motivational factors in their job decision.
Topic 4: How does AI involvement in HRM provide Zara with a competitive advantage?
Research Aim: The research will aim to inspect the benefit of competitive advantage at Zara through the involvement of artificial intelligence in their HRM. AI assists the human resources department in identifying their personnel’ skill sets and recommending a training programme based on their work positions. It combines all of the data and assists the HR staff in making succinct decisions about what training to do in which sector to boost abilities. The study will also explain the importance of AI in organizations and organizations success. It will also look into strategies and policies Zara used to achieve competitive advantage.
Topic 5: The role of HR in creating a respected working environment that contributes in sustainable revenue growth
Research Aim: The research aims to examine the role of HR in creating a respected working environment and sustainable revenue growth. The study will identify current misunderstandings and disparities in understanding of topics such as sustainable development, corporate social responsibility, and the link between strategic human resource management and sustainable HRM through a comprehensive literature review. It will also identify and recognise the challenges that sustainable HRM encounters in reality, with a particular emphasis on the prevalent strategic HRM schema and the misunderstanding of corporate social responsibility.
Covid-19 HRM Research Topics
The role of managers during the pandemic.
Research Aim: In this study, the Human resource management techniques which HR managers will adopt for performing their operations during the COVID -19 will be discussed.
The management techniques for employees.
Research Aim: This study will focus on how the employees are trained during the Coronavirus pandemic.
The economic Crisis for HR Managers during Covid-19
Research Aim: This study will discuss how the economic crisis will disturb the payroll and how the managers will work.
The policies of HR for affected employees.
Research Aim: In this study, HR will design policies on how HR will manage when there is a gap between employees working. How will the ill patients be provided with support by companies through HR?
The employees' cooperation for HR
Research Aim: This study will highlight how well the employees support the decisions of the HR policymakers during the pandemic.
HRM Dissertation Topics for 2021
Topic 1: effect of employee engagement on customer loyalty in the service-based industry.
Research Aim: Employees engagement means that employees are passionate and committed to their work. In the service industry, where employees’ performance can greatly influence the quality of service, it is worth exploring employee engagement in customer loyalty in the service-based industry. Therefore, in this study, survey-based research will be conducted to identify employee engagement in customer loyalty.
Topic 2: Contingent workforce and its impact on organisation’s performance – Evaluating the IT Industry
Research Aim: Nowadays, companies hire freelancers and contractual workers, unlike permanent payroll employees. Various cost benefits can be obtained by hiring such a workforce. However, such a workforce may not have the required skills to do a job as effectively as a trained staff would have done. Thus, the present study focuses on identifying the impact of a contingent workforce on its performance in the IT industry.
Topic 3: Factors of growing mental health issues of employees at workplace in service-based industries
Research Aim: The wellness of employees at the workplace is necessary for their mental health and work performance. This study will identify the factors that can increase employees’ mental health issues at the workplace based on survey-based of employees and managers of service-based industries.
Topic 4: Analysing the importance and impact of training and development on an organisation’s sustainability during economic crises.
Research Aim: to achieve organizational objectives and milestones, leaders and business owners have realized the importance of training and developing their workforce to align with the organizational objectives. This research aims to analyze the importance and impact of employee training and development on the organization’s sustainability during economic downturns.
Topic 5: How online digital platforms have helped organisations in recruiting effectively and efficiently
Research Aim: With the advent of technology, firms have revolutionized their business operations. Under this revolution, many organizations have adopted different techniques and methods to recruit talented employees. Therefore, this research intends to determine how online digital platforms have helped organizations find employees more efficiently and effectively.
Topic 6: Analysing the factors which directly impact an employee's personal decision to leave employment
Research Aim: Employee turnover rate has always been a major concern for many organizations regardless of their size and nature. A valuable and talented employee is usually hard to find and retain. However, it has been found out that different factors motivate an employee to search for a new job. Keeping this phenomenon in mind, the current research will be analyzing the factors that directly impact the employee’s personal decision to leave employment.
Topic 7: Critically analysing the concept of workplace flexibility and how it impacts employee and organisational performance
Research Aim: In today’s modern era, the workplace environment has been transformed drastically from a strict and conventional style to a more flexible one. Therefore, this research aims to critically analyze the concept of workplace flexibility and how it impacts employee and organizational performance.
Topic 8: A comparative analysis of employees' job satisfaction and motivational factors in public versus private organisations.
Research Aim: Job satisfaction and employee motivation are regarded as the most important element of HR practices. The main aim of HR policies is to satisfy, retain, and motivate employees. Therefore, this research aims to conduct a comparative analysis of the employee’s job satisfaction and motivational factors in public versus private organizations.
Topic 9: The influence of COVID-19 on virtual employee management practices by organisations
Research Aim: This research is highly useful in the current context of COVID-19. Organisations all around the world are getting impacted by the COVID-19 and are closed at the moment. The current study will focus on using different virtual employee management practices that companies can use in the current context of COVID-19. These practices will be beneficial for organizations in almost all business sectors.
Topic 10: The role of using transformational leadership style in the improvement of organisational creativity at Morrisons
Research Aim: The aim of this research will be the benefits of using the transformational leadership style by Morrisons’ leaders to improve organizational creativity. This study will research how leaders can get the advantage of a transformational leadership style for increasing creativity at the organization.
Topic 11: The green HRM practices and their impacts on the corporate image of IKEA
Research Aim: This study will aim to study different green HRM practices and their role in improving IKEA’s corporate image and reputation. It will be researched how companies can improve their corporate image by focusing on green HRM practices and processes. The findings will be beneficial for the management, customers as well as employees.
Topic 12: Involving employees in the decision-making process and its influence on employee productivity at Subway
Research Aim: It will be researched in this study how Subway and other companies in this industry can involve the workers in the decision-making process to improve employee productivity. It will be studied that employee productivity is increased by involving the employees in the decision-making process. The findings will be useful in designing useful HR practices by Subway.
Topic 13: The impact of a flat organisational structure on the decision-making process
Research Aim: The main objective of this study is to evaluate the decision-making difficulties and issues faced by HR managers of companies with a flat organizational structure. This study will also investigate the benefits and challenges related to the flat organizational structures used by companies. A case study approach will be used.
Topic 14: The role of workforce diversity in improving organisational capability and innovation at Toyota Motors
Research Aim: To carry out this study, an innovative company named Toyota Motors will be selected. The main objective for carrying out this study will be to analyze how the organizational capability and innovation at Toyota Motors are improved due to workforce diversity. The main emphasis will be on studying the workforce diversity present at Toyota Motors and its significance in improving innovation and organizational capability. The success factors of Toyota Motors for HR will be studied.
Topic 15: The impact of digitalization on changing HRM practices at Aviva
Research Aim: The contemporary business world moves towards digitalization due to technological advancements. This research will study the different impacts of digitalization in changing various HRM practices at Aviva. Different HRM practices used by Aviva before and after the digitalization era will be discussed, and the changes will be analyzed. This study will show how digitalization has changed HRM practices in the contemporary business world.
Topic 16: The influence of employee learning and development opportunities on employee satisfaction at British Airways
Research Aim: It will be studied in this research that how employee satisfaction at British Airways is influenced by employee learning and development opportunities. Different employee learning and development opportunities at BA will be studied, along with their impact on workforce satisfaction.
Topic 17: The impact of recognizing employee contributions on employee retention at Shell
Research Aim: This study’s main objective is to analyse whether Shell can retain its employees by recognizing their contributions or not. Different strategies used by Shell for recognizing employee contributions will be studied that lead towards motivating the employees, which ultimately impact the retention of workers.
Topic 18: The role of green HR practices in employee engagement and retention
Research Aim: Green HR practices is a newly emerged concept in HRM. The study will aim to research the impact of green HR practices on employee engagement and retention. It will be studied how companies can improve employee engagement and retention by focusing on green HR practices.
Topic 19: The role of providing daycare facilities in increasing the productivity of female employees
Research Aim: This study will be focusing on the productivity of female workers. It will be studied how female workers’ productivity is increased by providing daycare facilities for their children. The impact on the satisfaction level of female employees due to the daycare facility will also be explored.
Topic 20: The impact of artificial intelligence on enhancing the human resource practices of Zara
Research Aim: For this study, the researcher will focus on the concept of artificial intelligence and use it in the HR context. It will be studied that either the HR practices at Zara can be enhanced by implementing AI. The benefits and implications of implementing AI in the HR context will also be part of this study.
Topic 21: The role of e-leadership in improving employee productivity and motivation.
Research Aim: The contemporary business world has become highly advanced due to technological capabilities. The concept of e-leadership has emerged due to advancements in technology. The purpose of this study will be to analyse the impact of e-leadership in improving the productivity and motivation level of the workforce.
Topic 22: The role of effective HR planning in a successful strategic alliance process.
Research Aim: This study will study the importance of effective HR planning for the strategic alliance process. It will be studied how HR management can mould the HR practices and focus on effective HR planning to make the strategic alliance process successful.
Topic 23: The impact of different personality traits on teamwork at Microsoft
Research Aim: The main focus of this research will be studying Microsoft’s teamwork. It will be further analyzed how Microsoft’s teamwork is influenced by the personality traits possessed by different team members. Different types of personality traits will be studied in this research that impacts teamwork positively and negatively.
Topic 24: The impact of career growth opportunities on employee loyalty at HSBC Holdings.
Research Aim: This study will aim to review different types of career growth opportunities offered by HBSC Holdings to its employees. Moreover, it will also be studied how employee loyalty is improved due to various career growth opportunities. The findings of this study will be beneficial for the banking sector.
Topic 25: The role of adapted HR practices in improving organisational performance at the international branch of DHL.
Research Aim: The study’s main objective will be to analyse companies’ changes in their HR practices for international branches. How and why the HR practices are adapted by HR management for improving the organisational performance at the company’s branch, which is located outside the country. For this, the DHL case study will be selected, and it will be assessed how and why DHL has used adapted HR practices across different countries.
HR Learning and Development Dissertation Topics
All organisational activities aimed at improving the productivity and performance of groups and individuals can be classified as HRM’s learning and development function elements. Learning and development encompass three pivotal activities, including education, training, and development.
As such, the training activities help to evaluate an employee based on his existing job responsibilities. Educational activities include those focusing on jobs that an employee can expect to carry out in the future.
Finally, the development activities are those that the employer may partake in the future. If you’re interested in exploring this human resource topic in-depth, we have some interesting dissertation topics for you:
Topic 1:The importance of appreciative inquiry with respect to organisational learning and development culture – A case study of ExxonMobil
Research Aim: This research will discuss the importance of appreciative inquiry and its impact on organisational learning and development culture with a specific focus on ExxonMobil.
Topic 2:To establish the correlation between organisation competency development and learning activities & programmes
Research Aim: This research will discuss how organisational competency development and organisational learning activities are correlated.
Topic 3:An examination of knowledge management and organisational learning for sustained firm performance. A case study of British Telecom
Research Aim: This research will examine how organisational learning and knowledge management helped British Telecom sustain their firm performance.
Topic 4:Investigating learning and development of human resources in the public sector in the UK
Research Aim: This dissertation will evaluate the different ways of achieving the learning and development of human resources in the UK’s public sector.
Topic 32:The importance of HR learning and development activities for SMEs
Research Aim: This research will focus on how SMEs utilize HR learning and developmental activities to improve their employees’ performance.
Topic 33:Human resource practices and employees’ decision to quit – Does Lack of Learning and Development play a Role.
Research Aim: This research will focus on whether or not lack of learning and development in an organization leads to employee turnover,
Topic 34:Developing organisational competitive advantage through strategic employee training in computer knowledge
Research Aim: This dissertation will explore how companies can gain a strategic advantage over their competitors through employee training.
Topic 35:The impact of various training and learning based activities on employees’ productivity
Research Aim: The main aim of this research will be to determine the impact of different pieces of training and learnings on employees’ productivity.
Topic 36: The role of HR analytics and metrics in improving organizational performance at Tesco
Research Aim: This study aims to research a new concept in human resource management, named HR analytics and metrics. Moreover, their impact on improving organizational performance will also be studied. This study will be beneficial for Tesco in using HR analytics and metrics in different HR practices that can lead to improved organizational performance.
How Can Research Prospect Help?
Research Prospect writers can send several custom topic ideas to your email address. Once you have chosen a topic that suits your needs and interests, you can order for our dissertation outline service , which will include a brief introduction to the topic, research questions , literature review , methodology , expected results , and conclusion . The dissertation outline will enable you to review the quality of our work before placing the order for our full dissertation writing service !
HR Performance Review Dissertation Topics
A performance review, also known as a career development discussion, performance evaluation and employee appraisal, can be defined as a method to evaluate an employee based on their job performance, mainly for appraisals. This might be an interesting area to focus your dissertation on. Here are some interesting topics in this area of HRM:
Topic 37:To understand the relationship between performance review and employee motivation in large and diversified business organisations
Research Aim: This research will understand the relationship between employee motivation and employee performance review. Large and diversified businesses will be the main focus of this study.
Topic 38:Effective performance appraisal – A study to establish a correlation between employer satisfaction and optimising business results
Research Aim: This research will analyse the impact of performance appraisal on employer satisfaction and how it optimises business results.
Topic 39: Investigating the efficacy of performance appraisal from the perception of employees in UK retail industry – A case study of Tesco
Research Aim: This research will analyse the efficacy of performance appraisal concerning employees, with a specific focus on Tesco.
Topic 40: Employee performance appraisal and the role of fairness and satisfaction
Research Aim: This dissertation will explore whether employees report satisfaction and fairness when performance appraisal is conducted.
Topic 41:Investigating performance review and appraisal methods employed by human resource department of any large oil and gas company
Research Aim: This research will study the human resource department of a large oil and gas company and will investigate how “performance review” and appraisals are conducted.
Topic 42: Job satisfaction and performance appraisals – Are they Interconnected?
Research Aim: This research will study in-depth whether job satisfaction and performance appraisals are interconnected or not.
Topic 43:Investigating the relationship between public sector appraisals and the spinal pay reward
Research Aim: This research will talk about the spinal pay reward system and evaluate its effectiveness in the public sector.
Topic 44:Analysing the impact of performance management on employee performance improvement
Research Aim: This research will investigate how performance management helps companies improve their employees’ performance.
Topic 45: Can HR performance drive employee engagement? Studying the UK banking industry
Research Aim: This research will talk about the different ways through which HR performance review helps in improving employee engagement. The UK banking industry will be in focus in this study.
Topic 46:The role of HR performance review in increasing employee retention and productivity
Research Aim: This research will investigate how organisations utilize performance reviews as a tool to improve employee retention and productivity.
HR Employee Motivation Dissertation Topics
Employees need objectives and goals to remain focused. The quality of work may significantly drop if they are not constantly motivated by their employers.
Business organizations employ various employee motivation methods and techniques to keep their employees motivated. Thus, this is an interesting topic to explore for your final year dissertation. Here are some HRM dissertation topics related to employee motivation.
Topic 47:To investigate the role of motivation in HRM – A study highlighting the most important motivation factors for future business leaders
Research Aim: This research will discuss the different motivation factors organisations should use to develop future leaders. In addition to this, the role of motivation throughout HRM will be discussed.
Topic 48:Employee satisfaction and work motivation – Are they both related?
Research Aim: This research will understand the relationship between motivation and employee satisfaction and the different motivation techniques companies can employ to increase employee satisfaction.
Topic 49: Evaluating the Role of Employee motivation in performance Enhancement
Research Aim: This study will discuss the role of employee motivation concerning employee performance, i.e. whether it enhances performance or not.
Topic 50:Human resource management – Motivation among workers in large and diversified business organisations
Research Aim: This dissertation will talk about motivation in large and diversified organisations and how these companies ensure that their employees are motivated at all times.
Topic 51:Effects of motivational programmes and activities on employee performance
Research Aim: This research will focus on the different motivational techniques and programs that impact employee performance.
Topic 52: Does motivation play a role in decreasing employee turnovers? A case study of British Airways
Research Aim: This research will discuss the role of motivation in decreasing employee turnover with a specific focus on British airways.
Topic 53:Motivation and performance reward – Are the two interrelated?
Research Aim: This research will talk about motivation and performance rewards and will assess whether the two are interrelated and directly related.
Topic 54: Work productivity and the role of employee motivation programmes and activities
Research Aim: This study will assess employee motivation programs’ impact on employee productivity, i.e. if it increases or decreases.
Topic 55:To discuss the role of employee motivation in relation to retention levels
Research Aim: This research will analyze employee motivation’s role to help companies retain employees.
Topic 56:Differences and similarities between traditional and contemporary theories
Research Aim: This research will discuss and compare traditional and contemporary motivation theories implemented by companies.
Topic 57: The role of employee empowerment in employee motivation and satisfaction at British Petroleum.
Research Aim: This study will aim to analyse different strategies of employee empowerment carried out by British Petroleum and their impact on workers’ motivation and satisfaction. The research will be studied that either different employee empowerment strategies improve employee motivation and satisfaction. The findings will be beneficial for companies working in the petroleum sector.
Topic 58: The impact of open communication in improving employee engagement at Zara
Research Aim: In this research, different modes of communication used by organisations will be studied and especially the impact of open communication in improving employee engagement at Zara will be analyzed. The importance of open communication for different organisations in the fashion and retail sectors will be discussed. Moreover, different communication strategies that can help improve employee engagement at Zara will be discussed based on past literature, theories, and framework.
HR Performance Management Dissertation Topics
All processes and activities to consistently meet organisational goals and objectives can be considered the HR performance management mechanism elements. Different organisations employ different performance management strategies to gain a competitive advantage. To explore this area of human resources, here are some intriguing topics for you:
Topic 59:Investigating different performance management techniques for retaining employees
Research Aim: This research will talk about companies’ various performance management techniques to retain employees.
Topic 60:The role of performance management activities in improving employees’ skills and abilities
Research Aim: This research will discuss how performance management helps employees improve their skills and abilities and how it ultimately helps companies.
Topic 61:Managing performance of workers through performance management techniques – A Case Study of Google
Research Aim: This research will explore how organisations use different performance management techniques to manage employees and their performance. A specific focus of this study will be Google Incorporation.
Topic 62:Employee performance and performance management systems – A qualitative study
Research Aim: This study will conduct a qualitative study to understand the different performance management systems for improving employee performance.
Topic 63:Performance management examinations in human resource management of profit-oriented organisations
Research Aim: This research will understand performance management in profit-oriented companies regarding how their human resource department ensures optimal performance.
Topic 64:Exploring the essentials elements of the performance management framework
Research Aim: This research will explore its vital features and performance management framework.
Topic 65:Human resource management practices and business performance – The role of environmental uncertainties and strategies
Research Aim: This research will explore whether environment uncertainties and strategies play a role in employee and business performance.
Topic 66:The efficacy of performance management systems in the UK’s retail industry
Research Aim: This research will explore the UK’s retail industry’s performance management efficacy.
Topic 67:Towards a framework for performance management in a higher education institution
Research Aim: This research will investigate performance management in the educational setting.
Topic 68:Should wages be capped through performance management – A qualitative study
Research Aim: This research will analyse whether wages should be adjusted and capped concerning performance management with a focus on its effects.
Order a Proposal
Worried about your dissertation proposal? Not sure where to start?
- Choose any deadline
- Plagiarism free
- Unlimited free amendments
- Free anti-plagiarism report
- Completed to match exact requirements
Strategic Human Resource Management Dissertation Topics
Strategic human resource management is tying the human resource management objective to the company’s goals and objectives. This helps companies in innovating and staying ahead of their competitors by gaining a competitive advantage.
Being a relatively new concept, there are various aspects of strategic HRM that are left to be explored. Here are some interesting strategic HRM dissertation topics for you:
Topic 69:The efficacy of communication processes and employees’ involvement plans to improve employee commitment towards organisational goals – A case study of Sainsbury
Research Aim: This research will study the role and efficacy of the communication processes and employees’ involvement in order to improve employees’ commitment towards organisational goals.
Topic 70:To investigate SHRM theory and practice in a call centre – A case study of any UK call centre
Research Aim: This dissertation will discuss the various SHRM theories and how it is implemented. A UK-based call center will be focused on this study.
Topic 71: Differences and similarities between SHRM strategies and policies employed by German and Japanese automobile companies
Research Aim: This research will compare the different SHRM techniques and policies implemented by German and Japanese automobile companies.
Topic 72: A resource-based view assessment of strategic human resources quality management systems
Research Aim: This research will understand the resource-based view of strategic human resources quality management systems.
Topic 73: To understand and critically evaluate the HRM strategies employed by small and medium sized enterprises in the UK
Research Aim: This research will discuss and evaluate the different strategic HRM strategies employed by small and medium-sized enterprises in the UK.
Topic 74: Relating organisational performance to strategic human resource management – A study of small scale businesses in the UK
Research Aim: This study will analyse whether organisational performance and strategic human resource management are interconnected by assessing small scale businesses in the UK.
Topic 75: Investigating strategic human resource management in Singapore – A qualitative study
Research Aim: This research will analyse strategic human resource management in Singapore by undertaking a qualitative method.
Topic 76: The role of organisational support programmes to enhance work outcome and employees behaviour
Research Aim: This research will understand the organisational support program in order to enhance employee work outcome and their behaviour.
Topic 77: To establish the most important components of strategic HRM for SMEs in the UK to develop a competitive advantage
Research Aim: This research will talk about the relationship between the different SHRM components for SMEs in the UK in order to gain a competitive advantage.
Topic 78: To establish the significance of the relationship between organisational performance and strategic human resource management
Research Aim: This research will explore the relationship between organisational performance and strategic human resource management and how it helps companies achieve their objectives.
Human Resource Theory Dissertation Topics
The human resource theory framework consists of a soft and hard approach to human resources management. Various theories cover the different aspects of the soft and hard human resource approach.
Exploring this area of HRM will help in understanding more about the soft and hard HRM approaches. Here are some dissertation topics in this area that you can choose from.
Topic 79: A comparative analysis of various human resources theory approaches
Research Aim: This research will discuss various human resource theories and approaches and provide a comparative analysis.
Topic 80:To study human resources systems practiced by Multinationals in the UK
Research Aim: This research will discuss the various human resource systems as practised by multinational companies operating in the UK.
Topic 81:The role of human resources management (HRM) in regards to addressing workers’ concerns.
Research Aim: This research will discuss the importance of human resources in understanding and addressing worker’s concerns.
Topic 82: Can HRM have a negative influence on the performance of business organisations – A qualitative study?
Research Aim: This research will discuss a unique aspect of human resource management, i.e. whether it harms the company’s performance or not.
Topic 83: Is Human resources the only option for employees? An exploratory study
Research Aim: This study will analyze human resources’ role in solving employee issues and assess whether it is the only option for employees.
Topic 84:Exploring the contribution of human resource to the success of organisations
Research Aim: This research will aim to understand the role and contribution of the human resource department in companies’ success.
Topic 85:To investigate the most predominant human HRM and control strategies employed by business organisations
Research Aim: This research will discuss an interesting topic, i.e. the most predominant HRM strategies organisations implement.
Topic 86:To investigate the role of HR as a shared service.
Research Aim: This study will discuss human resources’ role as a shared service in the organisation.
Topic 87:Does a supervisor has a role to play in implementing HR practices – A critical study
Research Aim: This study will critically analyze supervisors’ role in implementing human resource practices in an organization.
Topic 88:The ethics of firing employees – Do companies really follow it?
Research Aim: This research will focus on how employees are fired at organizations and whether human resources follow the ethics of firing or not.
HR Organisational Culture Dissertation Topics
Organisational culture, also known as organisational climate, is defined as the process by which an organisation’s culture can be quantified. The properties of the work environment that are either considered positive or negative by the employees (and that may influence their behaviour) are the most important components of the organisational culture framework.
Studying this aspect of human resources will help you gain an in-depth knowledge of the role of culture in human resource management. Here are some interesting dissertation topics in this area:
Topic 89:The role of leadership, HRM and culture in vitalising management systems in firms
Research Aim: This research will understand the role of leadership and culture in human resource management and how it helps companies manage their systems.
Topic 90:Finding the right balance between differentiation and standardisation of HRM practices and policies – HRM of multinational companies operating within the European Union
Research Aim: There are certain human resource practices that are standardized throughout the world. This research will investigate the differences between such standard policies with respect to culture. Multinationals operating in the European Union will be focused.
Topic 91:Cross-cultural human resource management – The role it plays in the success of different organisations
Research Aim: This research will study the role of cross-cultural human resource management in the success of companies.
Topic 92:The impact of cross-cultural competencies in start-up companies
Research Aim: A lot of companies do not encourage cross-cultural human resources in the workplace. This research will analyse how cross-cultural competencies help startups grow and succeed.
Topic 93:The role of organisational cultural on HRM policies and practices – A case study of Cambridge University
Research Aim: This research will aim to understand the role of organisational culture on human resource policies and practices. The main focus of this study will be at Cambridge University.
Topic 94:The relationship between human resource management practices and organisational culture towards organisational commitment
Research Aim: This research will assess the relationship between different cultures and human resource practices with respect to organisational commitment.
Topic 95: Investigating cultural differences between the work values of employees and the implications for managers
Research Aim: This study will conduct an investigation related to the work values of employees based on their various cultural differences. It will then be concluded what this means for the managers.
Topic 96:To effectively manage cultural change without affecting work productivity
Research Aim: This research will discuss an interesting topic as to how managers should manage organisational cultural change without harming productivity.
Topic 97:Inducting new employees into the culture – Does it help organisations?
Research Aim: This research will discuss whether or not it is feasible for organisations to hire employees when the company is undergoing a cultural change.
Topic 98:Recruiting to change the culture – The Impact it has on the Profitability of the Company
Research Aim: This research will discuss whether companies should hire to lead change in the organisation, i.e. whether hiring should be done for this specific purpose, and what this new hiring means for the company in terms of profitability.
Hire an Expert Writer
Orders completed by our expert writers are
- Formally drafted in an academic style
- Free Amendments and 100% Plagiarism Free – or your money back!
- 100% Confidential and Timely Delivery!
- Appreciated by thousands of clients. Check client reviews
HR Diversity Dissertation Topics
The changing corporate world has provoked organisations to develop and implement diversity management systems as part of their human resource management system. Although relatively new, diversity management is an important research area of human resource management that brings challenges and learning to employees.
With many areas unexplored and literature gaps in this subject, there are some extremely interesting dissertation topics you can select for your final year project. Some of them are listed here:
Topic 99: Investigating the difference between discrimination and diversity – How Do they Impact Organisations
Research Aim: This research will discuss the differences between the two concepts, diversity and discrimination and their impact on organisations.
Topic 100:Managing diversity through HRM: A conceptual framework and an international perspective
Research Aim: This study will discuss how the human resource department can manage diversity. The study will be conducted in an international setting.
Topic 101:Managing diversity in the public sector – How do companies manage to remain successful
Research Aim: This research will explore managing diversity in the public sector and how these companies can be successful even through diversity.
Topic 102:Managing cultural diversity in human resource management
Research Aim: As much as a human resource helps companies manage diversity, how will companies manage diversity in their main HR department. This research will answer this exact question.
Topic 103:The managerial tools, opportunities, challenges and benefits associated with diversity in the workplace
Research Aim: This research will focus on the tools available to human resources in managing diversity, and how they change it to opportunities and overcome diversity-related challenges.
Topic 104: Investigating the challenges of exclusion and inequality in organisations – Assessing HR’s role.
Research Aim: This research will first investigate the exclusion and inequality challenges that organisations face and how human resources overcome these challenges.
Topic 105:How does HRM Help in managing cultural differences and diversity
Research Aim: This research will discuss HR’s role in managing cultural differences and diversity in organisations.
Topic 106: Can HR eliminate diversity-related discrimination from workplaces? Assessing its role
Research Aim: This research will talk about HR’s role in eliminating diversity-related discrimination from organisations, and whether it will be successful in doing so or not.
Topic 107:Training managers for diversity – How difficult is it for companies and HR
Research Aim: This research will discuss and analyse the role of HR and companies in ensuring manager’s learning and development for diversity.
Topic 108:Training the newly hired staff for diversity in a large and diversified business organisation
Research Aim: This research will investigate the role of HR in training employees and staff to deal with, manage and coexist with diverse employees.
As a human resource management student looking to get good grades, it is essential to develop new ideas and experiment with existing human resource management theories – i.e., to add value and interest to your research topic.
Human resource management is vast and interrelated to many other academic disciplines like management , operations management , project management , business , international business , MBA and more. That is why it is imperative to create a human resource management dissertation topic that is articular, sound, and actually solves a practical problem that may be rampant in the field.
We can’t stress how important it is to develop a logical research topic based on your entire research. There are several significant downfalls to getting your topic wrong; your supervisor may not be interested in working on it, the topic has no academic creditability, the research may not make logical sense, there is a possibility that the study is not viable.
This impacts your time and efforts in writing your dissertation , as you may end up in the cycle of rejection at the initial stage of the dissertation. That is why we recommend reviewing existing research to develop a topic, taking advice from your supervisor, and even asking for help in this particular stage of your dissertation.
While developing a research topic, keeping our advice in mind will allow you to pick one of the best human resource management dissertation topics that fulfil your requirement of writing a research paper and add to the body of knowledge.
Therefore, it is recommended that when finalizing your dissertation topic, you read recently published literature to identify gaps in the research that you may help fill.
Remember- dissertation topics need to be unique, solve an identified problem, be logical, and be practically implemented. Please look at some of our sample human resource management dissertation topics to get an idea for your own dissertation.
How to Structure your HRM Dissertation
A well-structured dissertation can help students to achieve a high overall academic grade.
- A Title Page
- Abstract: A summary of the research completed
- Table of Contents
- Introduction : This chapter includes the project rationale, research background, key research aims and objectives, and the research problems. An outline of the structure of a dissertation can also be added to this chapter.
- Literature Review : This chapter presents relevant theories and frameworks by analyzing published and unpublished literature on the chosen research topic to address research questions . The purpose is to highlight and discuss the selected research area’s relative weaknesses and strengths while identifying research gaps. Break down the topic and key terms that can positively impact your dissertation and your tutor.
- Methodology : The data collection and analysis methods and techniques employed by the researcher are presented in the Methodology chapter, which usually includes research design , research philosophy, research limitations, code of conduct, ethical consideration, data collection methods, and data analysis strategy .
- Findings and Analysis : Findings of the research are analysed in detail under the Findings and Analysis chapter. All key findings/results are outlined in this chapter without interpreting the data or drawing any conclusions. It can be useful to include graphs, charts, and tables in this chapter to identify meaningful trends and relationships.
- Discussion and Conclusion : The researcher presents his interpretation of the results in this chapter and state whether the research hypothesis has been verified or not. An essential aspect of this section is establishing the link between the results and evidence from the literature. Recommendations with regards to the implications of the findings and directions for the future may also be provided. Finally, a summary of the overall research, along with final judgments, opinions, and comments, must be included in the form of suggestions for improvement.
- References : Make sure to complete this following your University’s requirements
- Appendices : Any additional information, diagrams, and graphs used to complete the dissertation but not part of the dissertation should be included in the Appendices chapter. Essentially, the purpose is to expand the information/data.
About Research Prospect Ltd
Research Prospect is a UK based academic writing service that provides help with Dissertation Proposal Writing , PhD. Proposal Writing , Dissertation Writing , Dissertation Editing, and Improvement .
Our team of writers is highly qualified. They are experts in their respective fields. They have been working for us for a long time. Thus, they are well aware of the issues and the trends of the subject they specialize in.
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find hrm dissertation topics.
For HRM dissertation topics:
- Research HRM trends and challenges.
- Explore workplace issues or diversity.
- Investigate HR technology impact.
- Analyze employee well-being.
- Consider performance management.
- Select a topic aligning with your passion and career path.
You May Also Like
It is common knowledge that students can only graduate with honours if their dissertations are well written. You can develop a successful career by writing a dissertation on the subject matter that interests you most.
For any company and organisation, one of the most important yet sensitive assets is its information. Therefore, it is essential to keep the data secured from getting stolen and avoid getting it used for malicious activities.
Pick from any of our top 55 dissertation topic ideas on neuroscience and neurobiology available for your help with neuroscience dissertation and research.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
Home > Colleges & Schools > Soules College of Business > Human Resource Development > HRD_GRAD
Human Resource Development Theses and Dissertations
Theses/dissertations from 2023 2023.
CAMPUS-LEVEL TEACHER TURNOVER IN TEXAS PUBLIC ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS: AN EXAMINATION OF THE IMPACT OF LEADERSHIP FACTORS AND SCHOOL DEMOGRAPHICS USING HEIRARCHICAL LINEAR MODELING , Amy Welch Baskin
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONALS’ COMPETENCIES AND CAREER SUCCESS IN THE SERVICE INDUSTRY: A QUALITATIVE STUDY , Cheryl DePonte
THE IMPACT OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC ON EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AND PERFORMANCE IN THE TELEWORKING CONTEXT IN THE U.S. PUBLIC SECTOR: A PHENOMENOLOGICAL CASE STUDY , Elizabeth Nesuda
Theses/Dissertations from 2022 2022
Exploring the Roles of the Craft Trainer in the Construction Industry , Mary M. Chatham
PREPARE FOR THE WORST, HOPE FOR THE BEST: A QUALITATIVE STUDY ON WORKPLACE VIOLENCE IN THE HEALTH CARE INDUSTRY , John Haymore
WORKPLACE FUN FOR EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT: A FUNCTION OF ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE? , Lacey Logan
TESTING THE PREDICTIVE VALIDITY OF A MANAGERIAL COACHING SCALE USING A CROSS-LAGGED PANEL DESIGN , Katherine Stone
Theses/Dissertations from 2021 2021
EFFECT OF TRAINING OPPORTUNITY AND JOB SATISFACTION ON TURNOVER INTENTIONS AMONG GEN X AND GEN Y , Regin Justin
The Effects of Perceived Organizational Justice of Inclusive Talent Management Practices on Employee Work Effort , Thomas Kramer
MENTORING EARLY CAREER TEACHERS UNDER COVID-19 PANDEMIC IN THE STATE OF TEXAS: A PHENOMENOLOGICAL CASE STUDY , Sonya H. Niazy
Theses/Dissertations from 2020 2020
EXAMINING MANAGERIAL COACHING DYADS AND THE DEVELOPMENTAL LEARNING OUTCOMES FOR MANAGERS SERVING AS COACHES AND THE REVERSE COACHING BEHAVIORS OF THEIR SUBORDINATE COACHEES , Beth Adele
Team-Based Effects on Individual Human Capital: A Proxy for Organizational Performance , Rob Carpenter
Testing the Modality Effect in an Online Training of Virtual Workers: An Experiment Inspired by Social Distancing , Janice Lambert Chretien
Examining the Mediating Effect of Job Crafting on the Relationship Between Managerial Coaching and Job Engagement in the Skilled Trades , Jennifer H. DuPlessis
PSYCHOLOGICAL WELL-BEING DURING RETIREMENT TRANSITION AND ADJUSTMENT FOR SOUTHERN BAPTIST PASTORS: A PHENOMENOLOGICAL MULTI-CASE STUDY , Tresa Gamblin
The Impact of Work Alienation on the Relationship Between Person-Organization Fit and Organizational Citizenship Behavior in Higher Education , Andrew R. Krouse
Antecedents to Strategic Project Success: A Qualitative Phenomenological Analysis of Project Leaders' Perceptions , Dave Silberman
Theses/Dissertations from 2019 2019
EXAMINING THE UNITED KINGDOM’S SOFT LAW APPROACH FOR WOMEN ON BOARDS WITH REGARD TO GENDER DIVERSITY AND THE GENDER PAY GAP: A REGRESSION DISCONTINUITY DESIGN , Silvana Chambers
ORGANIZATIONAL COGNITION AS INTERVENED BY ORGANIZATIONAL SUPPORT AND ENGAGEMENT ON MEDICAL CODERS’ EXHIBITION OF ORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIORS , David W. Conley
EXPLORING GRIEF AND MOURNING IN WORK TEAMS: A PHENOMENOLOGICAL MULTI-CASE STUDY , Ashley L. Kutach
EFFECTS OF THE DIMENSIONS OF QUALITY OF WORK LIFE ON TURNOVER INTENTION OF MILLENNIAL EMPLOYEES IN THE U.S. , Julie Lewis
EXAMINING THE DIRECT EFFECT OF CEO PERCEPTIONS OF COLLECTIVE ORGANIZATIONAL ENGAGEMENT ON PATIENT EXPERIENCE IN ACUTE-CARE HOSPITALS , Mary Lynn Lunn
SUCCESS AND FAILURE RATES, FACTORS, AND ALIGNMENT WITH CHANGE MODELS: A META-ETHNOGRAPHIC ANALYSIS OF PLANNED ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE QUALITATIVE CASE STUDY LITERATURE , Diana McBurnett
EXPLORING WORKPLACE SPIRITUALITY IN THE CONTEXT OF WORK TEAMS , Nandini O. McClurg
Theses/Dissertations from 2018 2018
AN EXAMINATION OF THE INFLUENCES OF ORGANIZATIONAL, SUPERVISOR, AND COWORKER SUPPORT ON THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FLEXIBLE WORK ARRANGEMENTS AND TURNOVER INTENTION OF CIVILIAN FEDERAL EMPLOYEES , Marvin Bontrager
- Notify me via email or RSS
- Submit Research
- UT Tyler Human Resource Development PhD Degree
Home | About | FAQ | My Account | Accessibility Statement
Human Resources Management
- Specialized Databases
- News & Magazines
- Background Information
- General Business Research This link opens in a new window
- Websites & Statistics
- Learn the Library Business
- Organizing Research & Citations This link opens in a new window
Content: National University & NCU student dissertations and literature reviews.
Purpose: Use for foundational research, to locate test instruments and data, and more.
Special Features: Search by advisor (chair), degree, degree level, or department. Includes a read-aloud feature.
Content: Global student dissertations and literature reviews.
Special Features: Search by advisor (chair), degree, degree level, or department. Includes a read-aloud feature
The ProQuest Dissertations & Theses database (PQDT) is the world's most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses. It is the database of record for graduate research, with over 2.3 million dissertations and theses included from around the world.
Learn how to find dissertations in the Library. See the FAQ: How can I find completed dissertations in the Library?
- The Challenge of Instilling Corporate Citizenship: Evaluating the Role of Human Resources Management The problem addressed within this study is most human resources management professionals do not assume responsibility for instilling corporate social responsibility programs, therefore resulting in less corporate citizenship performance. Author Janet M. Mainenti, Northcentral University.
- Employee Behaviors, Beliefs, and Collective Resilience: An Exploratory Study In Organizational Resilience Cap a City This exploratory, quantitative study was designed with two objectives: (a) identify specific employee beliefs and behaviors associated with this capacity from the organizational resilience literature and (b) design a scale using these items to explore how collective resilience capacity is constructed. Author Marie Therese Sonnet, Fielding Graduate University.
- Employer Retention Practices and Maintaining Employment: Experiences Of Employees With Dual Sensory Disabilities - An Exploratory Qualitative Inquiry The objective of this exploratory study was to describe the employment experiences of individuals with dual sensory disabilities with their employer’s retention practices and the impact of those retention practices on their efforts to maintain employment. Author: Kathleen Marie Thompson, Capella University.
- The Experiences, Expectations, and Perceptions Of The HR Profession Through The Lens Of Black Men: A Phenomenological Study this study explored the experiences, expectations, and perceptions of the feminized field of human resources through the lens of Black men. Author: Jason R. Herring, Capella University.
- Exploring the relationship of Human Resource Management and Knowledge Management in the Cyprus Cooperative Banking Sector The purpose of this generic qualitative study was to explore employees’ perceptions and experiences concerning sharing of knowledge sharing and the key factors for building a relationship between KM and HRM. Author: Christina Tsolaki Patsali, Northcentral University.
- A Mixed Methods Study on the Relationship among Strategic Human Resource Practices, SOAR, and Affective Commitment in the Federal Workplace The purpose of this study is to investigate the predictive ability of strategic Human Resource (HR) practices to create AC in the context of federal knowledge workers, determine the role of SOAR in the relationship between strategic HR practices and AC, and the effect of AC on positive behavioral outcomes. SOAR stands for strengths, opportunities, aspirations, and results. Author Valerie Low Devries, Lawrence Technical University.
- Predicting the Probability Of Texas Municipalities Outsourcing Human Resources Management Functions this dissertation reports the findings from a survey of Texas municipalities managers' current and previous experiences of outsourcing human resources management responsibilities. Author: George Ray Dobson, The University of Texas at Dallas.
- A Study of Satisfaction with Online Learning in Workplace Training The goal of the study was to evaluate receptiveness as reflected by managers’ level of satisfaction with the use of online learning in workforce training, and the presence of age, lengths of service, or position differences in satisfaction with online training. Author: Anita M. Jones, Walden University.
- << Previous: General Business Research
- Next: Videos >>
- Last Updated: Nov 13, 2023 10:31 AM
- URL: https://resources.nu.edu/hr
- Report a Problem
© Copyright 2023 National University Library. All Rights Reserved.
Oops, it seems that we have a problem...
Estem treballant per resoldre una incidència tècnica. Disculpa les molèsties. Pots contactar amb nosaltres a través de
Estamos trabajando para resolver una incidencia técnica. Disculpa las molestias. Puedes contactar con nosotros a través de
We are working to solve a technical problem. Apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. You can contact us through
- Unit 6: Managing a Successful Business Project
- Innovation and commercialization Assignment Sample
- Unit 5: Teamwork, Leadership and Communication in the Uniformed Protective Services Assignment
- Developing Teaching, Learning and Assessment in Education and Training Assignment
- Unit 423:Teaching in a Specialist Area Assignment
- Unit: 417: Inclusive Practice Assignment
- Unit 7 Business Law Assignment Sample
- Download Free Samples
- Human Resource (HR) Dissertation Topics 2023
Finish your HR dissertation Topics before the deadline with the help of our Human Resources Subject Experts
Ph.D. Writers For Best Assistance
No AI Generated Content
- Assignment Help
- What are HR Dissertation Topics & How can be helpful for students?
List Of Best HR Dissertation Topics - 2023
- Human Resource Dissertation Topics & Ideas from Expert Writers
How are HR dissertation topics proven knowledgeable for students?
How to pick hr dissertation topics, what are hr dissertation topics & how can be helpful for students.
Human Resource Dissertation topics is a broad field with numerous potential dissertation topics. With big companies comes big responsibilities. To hold these responsibilities one of the most prominent job profile these days is of the Human Resource profile. This is certainly becoming an extremely popular career option these days and you will find many students being a part of it. But this also means the competition among students because of which the students are finding it difficult to manage everything. One of the biggest start to it is with picking HR dissertation topics as these add value and credibility to your performance. But is it this easy to find a good topic?
Certainly not! So, we help you out in facing this challenge by creating the perfect HR dissertation topics for you. You get the right guidance towards which topic is meant for you, and you also get the assistance to what dissertation will help you in creating a good one and assuring higher results. For you, we have a huge team with experience to guide you throughout the journey. If you have recently received a challenge for yourself, then our HR dissertation topics are there to guide you. Swipe below to know everything about it. And you can also reach out to us for further assignment help .
Please provide all your requirements with us by ‘Order Now’ form and specify the topic of the assignment, deadline date, word count, etc.
We use highly secured payment gateway to protect our clients from online fraud activities. Pay using any of these options like Paypal, online banking, Mastercard, and Visa (debit/credit cards).
Our experts will do the assignment as per the requirement you shared and will try to deliver before deadline.
- The impact of remote work on employee productivity in the IT industry.
- The role of employee engagement in customer satisfaction in the retail industry.
- The use of social media in recruitment and selection in the healthcare industry.
- The challenges of onboarding new employees in a remote setting in the education sector.
- The impact of diversity and inclusion training on employee attitudes in the financial services industry.
- The effectiveness of performance appraisal systems in the manufacturing industry.
- The impact of mental health days on employee well-being in the government sector.
- The role of HR in managing change during a merger or acquisition in the hospitality industry.
- The ethical considerations of using AI in HR in the non-profit sector.
- The impact of globalization on HR practices in the agriculture industry.
New Dissertation Topics in Human Resource Management - 2023
- The impact of the Great Resignation on HR practices.
- The role of HR in the metaverse.
- The use of blockchain in HR.
- The impact of artificial intelligence on HR.
- The future of work in the gig economy.
- The role of HR in promoting sustainability.
- The impact of COVID-19 on employee well-being.
- The use of virtual reality in training and development.
- The challenges of employee retention in a changing economy.
- The ethical considerations of remote work.
Best Topics for HRM - 2023
- Talent Management.
- Performance Management and Appraisal.
- Total Rewards and Compensation.
- Incentive Plans and Executive Compensation.
- Managing Employee Benefits.
- Risk Management and Worker Protection.
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities.
- Union/Management Relations.
We have over 500 expert essay writers, ready and waiting to help you improve your writing skills
- Construction Dissertation Writing Help
- Finance Dissertation Topics 2023
- Business Dissertation Topics 2023
- Business Management Dissertation Topics 2023
- Media Dissertation Topics 2023
- Construction Dissertation Topics 2023
- Digital Marketing Dissertation Topics 2023
Human Resource Dissertation Topics & Ideas from Expert Writers
Finding right HR dissertation topics can be helpful for you in many ways. Here is everything that you need to know about it.
- Can Enhance Your Knowledge: You may fear that dissertation is something so long and time taking. But, if you have indulged in the right HR dissertation topics then you can easily find your way to more knowledge. A dissertation simply covers every peculiar and essential detail. So, if you just go through it or perform it then you will find ample information that are not so easy to be found through any other source of information.
- Helps You In Building Confidence: Doing dissertation topics in HR helps in building confidence of students as well because the content is knowledgeable and worthy enough to guide you throughout. So, a student who is an expert with gaining knowledge in dissertation will be able to build confidence in himself as he is easily answerable for everything. This command helps in building reputation because of their expertise as well.
- Helps To Improve The Overall Result: A dissertation carries a lot of weightage, which is why no student wants to give up on the HR dissertation topics as it will add more value and credibility to the overall performance. One who is able to secure marks in it can secure better overall results as well because it boosts all the other results with itself. So, you will not find any student who will not give value to dissertations.
- It Is Helpful For Future Growth: If you are someone who is sincerely ready to take human resource department as the career option, then taking ideal dissertation topics in HR and applying for future aspects can be helpful for your overall growth as well. Credits to how the students who choose it also study it thoroughly for future benefits as well. It is very important to not just write dissertation but to apply it for practical exposure.
- Gives You Quick Preparation For Exams: It is not just about HR dissertation topics but it is also about how these dissertations help out in the examinations. A student who thoroughly goes through dissertations can also be prepared for the examinations as it covers everything that is included in the courts itself. This is why, students find it as a convenient source to prepare themselves for both the dissertations and the examinations.
There are certain aspects that you need to be sure of before taking HR dissertation topics . Here is what you must do.
- Choose Some Unique Topics: If you are someone who is not ready to walk straight in the league of others, then you must surely look for some unique HR dissertation topics. It takes immense research and understanding to find out a worthy dissertation topic. But it is surely worth it when the topic can be an eye-arrester for being away from the ordinary league. For this, you must also do discussions with peers or known ones as more ideas can help you in generating more unique topics.
- Look Out For The Latest Trends: It is important to look out for the latest trends in Human Resource dissertation topics because it can support you in many ways. Firstly, it is very easy to find out enough study material on a trendy topic, as there is enough searches available for it on Google. Secondly, a trendy topic is also in the knowledge of the educational institution which is why they may want to indulge more in it and give more attention.
- Consider Your Interest Too: It is very important to take care of your interest while picking the HR dissertation topics, because it becomes very hard to cope up with the dissertation when you are not having interest in this field. Your interest helps you to focus more on the dissertations and opens more ideas for you to generate. These interests helps you to make rather more engaging content than the one that lacks interests.
- Make Future Predictions: It is very essential to make future predictions on Human Resource dissertation topics because it is not just a topic for today, but it can be a topic for your support in the future as well. Many times, dissertations fulfill the topic that can be applicable in the practical world and are useful for the future scenario as well. If you go through it, then you can find your ways for creating smarter dissertations for smart choices in future.
- Pick Something With Easy Time Management: You must go for HR dissertation topics that do not take all your hours and years in dissertations only. This is why, it is very important to make proper planning of the time management because this management is helpful for today and for future as well. Time management is one of the biggest factors to consider because you get to create your own schedule of the basis of management that you can do.
- Seek Professional Help: You must take professional help for taking Human Resource dissertation topics because professionals always initiate better opportunities and make it handy for the students to take a smart move. Their practice, knowledge and years of experience can be utterly helpful for making your Finance dissertation topics worthy enough to flaunt in your educational institution.
The policies of assignment writing services in Native Assignment Help include complete safety of student's identity. With this, another policy involves nominal writing charges to give a pocket friendly experience to the students. Get yourself better grades with knocking to us for assignment help.
Type your whatsapp number to get an exclusive code.
Contact us for instant assignment help provided by the expert writers in the UK! Live Chat Call / Whatsapp +44 203 318 3300
offer valid for limited time only*
someone has bought
Get instant access to student account
Don't have an account? Sign Up
Already have an account? Sign In
PhD Topics in Human Resource Management
PhD in Human Resource Management is dedicated to a thorough understanding of how people in business and organizations can perform and manage their employees more effectively. Doctorates in HRM are offered with many career opportunities, in both academia and public and private sectors, such as HR consultants, managers or academic researchers in firms and organizations. The doctoral program provides the in-depth knowledge, personal capabilities, and skills to the graduates so that they can become qualified practitioners within the organisation. The sooner you approach towards your PhD degree, the more difficult but necessary your doctoral thesis becomes.
Your thesis should directly contribute to the study of human resource management. Such a thesis is based on a productive and relevant research focused upon a doable research topic.
Here are few PhD topics in Human Resource Management to get you started with your research and thesis:
- Evaluating the functionality of Grievance handling mechanisms in corporate organizations in Gurgaon, India
- Examining the impact of expatriate policies on overseas adaption and retention commitment : A study of international human resource management
- A study to evaluate the work-life balance among women (married) employees in BPOs in India : Detrimental factors, strategies adopted and recommendations
- Impact of leadership practices on organizational culture : A study with specific reference to Indian manufacturing sector
- The impact of ethics on job satisfaction and employee engagement : Assessing the determinants and level of adherence
These topics are relevant and need a thorough research to produce a good thesis as our experts suggest. The topics are neither too broad nor too narrow and are of significance in the discipline of human resource and management. If these topics are not what you are looking for, you can request for customised PhD topics in HRM by writing us to at [email protected] .
Total Price (₹) INR 0
Discount (₹): inr 0, off20 applied - inr 0, amount to pay (₹) inr 0, recent post.
- Exploring the Future of Business Management Research: 3 Emerging Areas for PhD Students to Pursue April 28, 2023 PhD Thesis
- Thesis Proofreading: Do-it-yourself or Hiring an Editor December 21, 2021 Thesis Proofreading
- How to Deal With the Things That Make You Quit PhD November 18, 2021 PhD Thesis
- SDN – Which Topic to Choose for PhD Project & Research work October 14, 2021 PhD Thesis
- THE STEP-TO-STEP GUIDE TO WRITE A SUCCESSFUL RESEARCH PROPOSAL. June 16, 2021 Research Paper
- Exploring the Future of Business Management Research: 3 Emerging Areas for PhD Students to Pursue
- Thesis Proofreading: Do-it-yourself or Hiring an Editor
- How to Deal With the Things That Make You Quit PhD
- SDN – Which Topic to Choose for PhD Project & Research work
- THE STEP-TO-STEP GUIDE TO WRITE A SUCCESSFUL RESEARCH PROPOSAL.
Theses and Dissertations (Human Resource Management)
- UnisaIR Home
- College of Economic and Management Sciences
- School of Management Sciences
- Department of Human Resource Management
- By Issue Date
Search within this collection:
The copyright of the items in this collection belongs to the University of South Africa.
- Human resource practices and retention of academics: a phenomenological inquiry Ntuli, Faith ( 2023 ) The study explored the lived work experiences of academics working at a South African higher education institution (HEI) in order to obtain a better understanding of how this organisation can draw on factors relating to ...
- Exploring HRM support for expatriation management: career capital experiences and employability of expatriates in multinational companies Singh, Asheena ( 2020 ) Research about Expatriate Management became more diverse or heterogenous. The aim of this study was to explore Human Resource Management (HRM) support from the career capital experiences of expatriates within the context ...
- Developing a psychological retention framework for private organisations Mujajati, Ester ( 2022-10-31 ) The current research focused on exploring the relationship dynamics between the retention- related dispositions (organisational commitment, job embeddedness and hardiness) in relation to resilience-related behaviour ...
- A human resource risk management conceptual framework for academic staff retention in an Open Distance Electronic Learning university in South Africa Molotsi, Tebogo Kefilwe ( 2021-02-28 ) The recruitment and retention of adequate and capable academics staff members with the right skills and knowledge in higher education institutions is a growing global problem. This is particularly the case in the African ...
- Examining the learning style preferences of offenders at the Johannesburg female correctional centre Sivhidzho, Mulalo Unity ( 2021-02 ) The aim of this study was to examine the learning style preferences of offenders at the Johannesburg Female Correctional Centre. There are high numbers of offenders who drop out of correctional service school and ...
- Examining the relationship between the psychological contract, organisational committment and employee retention in the water control sector of South Africa Ngakantsi, Israel Setlhogo ( 2022-01 ) The objectives of the study were: (1) to determine the relationship between psychological contract (measured by the Psychological Contract Questionnaire), organisational commitment (measured by the Organisational Commitment ...
- A model for maximising electronic human resource management macro-level consequences: the role of actors Nyathi, Musa ( 2021-06 ) The use of electronic Human Resource Management (e-HRM) has increased phenomenally in recent years, in order to achieve various positive consequences such as lower costs, improved relations amongst and between e-HRM ...
- Towards a framework too enhance Millennials' and Generation Xers' well-being during the Covid-19 pandemic Van der Linde, Bernadine Anine ( 2020-12 ) Orientation: While adversity causes devastation, it can also cause individuals to assume a new and positive perspective on life. Positive emotions can assist individuals in overcoming adversity, safeguard them against ...
- The relationship between generational cohorts, positive coping and retention factors amongst engineers Samuel, Samantha ( 2022-04 ) This research focuses on the relationship between generational cohorts, positive coping and retention factors and to determine whether individuals differ significantly in terms of their demagogical variables (gender, race, ...
- The relationship between organisational justice, employee motivation and organisational commitment within a South African steel industry Pikanegore, Roderick ( 2021-01 ) Previous studies on the effect of organisational justice, employee motivation, and organisational commitment are well documented—however, the association between these variables in a South African Steel industry is unknown. ...
- Talent management, work engagement and retention of professional nurses in Gauteng Academic hospitals Lerotholi, Mpho ( 2021 ) This study investigated the relationships between talent management, work engagement and employee retention with the aim of enhancing the retention of professional nurses at Gauteng academic hospitals. The investigation ...
- Training needs analysis and talent management of administrative staff at a health sciences university Matlakala, Heriet Nancy ( 2021-02 ) The aim of this research was to establish the link between the training needs analysis (TNA) process and talent management (TM) practices of administrative staff at a health sciences university (HSU). The nature of the ...
- The relationship between work ethics climate, retention factors and organisational commitment of nurses in a South African public hospital Kau, Mahlamakiti Derisa ( 2021-04 ) Previous studies evidenced the association between work ethics climate, retention factors and organisational commitment separately. However, research combining all these variables have not yet been done. The purpose of the ...
- A human resource practitioner framework to support the engagement of academics in research ethics Uys, Marie ( 2021-02 ) This study explored academic researchers’ engagement in research ethics at an OpenDistance Learning (ODL) institution in South Africa (SA), with the intention of discovering the way in which human resource management (HRM) ...
- A proposed trust management model for organisations: the case of the Ethiopian banking sector Getachew Wagaw Temesgen ( 2021-05 ) Ethiopia, a developing country on the African continent, has experienced double digit growth during the last decade. To sustain this growth, the country needs a sound and healthy banking sector. Consensus exists that ...
- Human resource development enhances employee performance: a case of the City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality Cutu, Sandisiwe ( 2021-06 ) Municipality is a sphere of government that is closest to the people and that deals with provision of services to the people of the country on daily basis. Therefore, human resource training is important to grow the skills ...
- Talent retention framework for the hospitality industry Kruger, Patsy Loura ( 2020-12 ) This research study aimed to propose a talent retention framework for the hospitality industry in the Indian Ocean region by examining the relationship between fit, flourishing and organisational commitment in relation to ...
- The influence of supervisory behaviour and the internal work environment on employee-driven innovation and creativity in an open distance e-Learning institution in South Africa Leach, Geraldine Christine ( 2020-01 ) Innovation and creativity are regarded as key drivers for organisational innovative success. Organisations that do not have a strategic focus on innovation and creativity and do not have a culture fostering innovative ...
- Constructing a framework for conflict management within a South African employment relations context Holtzhausen, Magdalena Maria Elizabeth ( 2020-01 ) The general aim of the research was to investigate the components and nature of a psychosocial framework for conflict management in organisations. The research investigated the way in which such a framework manifests by ...
- Exploring the relationship between self-esteem and career anchors in the financial services industry Ndzobole, Fikiswa Cynthia ( 2019-11 ) This research focused on the relationship between self-esteem and career anchors in the context of career development. The objectives of the study were twofold. The first was to establish the relationship between individuals’ ...
All of unisair.
- Communities & Collections
- Van der Linde, Bernadine Anine (2)
- Adams, Gavin (1)
- Boikhutso, Tryphosa Mathakadu (1)
- Botha, Jo-Anne (1)
- Breedt, M. (1)
- Coetzee, Mariette (1)
- Cutu, Sandisiwe (1)
- De Bruyn, A.J. (1)
- Dominic, Uzhenyu (1)
- Gani, Khatoon (1)
- ... View More
- Organisational commitment (8)
- 658.3140968 (6)
- Employee retention -- South Africa (5)
- Organizational commitment -- South Africa (5)
- Training (5)
- Career adaptability (4)
- Performance management (4)
- Personnel management -- South Africa (4)
- Retention factors (4)
- 658.3124 (3)
- 2020 - 2023 (20)
- 2010 - 2019 (26)
- 2000 - 2009 (2)
- View Usage Statistics