Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Finance » Banking and Finance » Banking and Finance Dissertation Topics (28 Examples) For Research
Banking and Finance Dissertation Topics (28 Examples) For Research
Mark May 26, 2020 Jun 5, 2020 Banking and Finance , Finance No Comments
Are you searching for banking and finance dissertation topics? We understand that selecting a dissertation topic is one of the biggest challenges. So, we offer a wide range of banking and finance dissertation topics and project topics on banking and finance. You can also visit our site for corporate finance dissertation topics and other business […]
Are you searching for banking and finance dissertation topics? We understand that selecting a dissertation topic is one of the biggest challenges. So, we offer a wide range of project topics on banking and finance.
Our team of writers can provide quality work on your selected banking and finance research topics. Once you select from the research topics on banking and finance, we will provide an outline, which can provide guidance on how the study should be carried out .
If you have come to this post after searching for corporate finance or finance topics, following are the seperate posts made on these topics.
- Finance Research Topics
- Corporate Finance Research Topics
Banking and finance dissertation topics
Role of micro-loans in the modern financial industry.
Online currencies like Bitcoin brought changes in the concept of fiat currencies.
Identifying the forces causing American retail banking centres to change.
Analysing the treatment of off-balance sheet activities.
Examining the role of internet banking in society.
Evaluating how the modern economy prevents a run on the banks from happening.
To find out whether the technology can replace the role of retail banking centre.
Relationship between housing loans and the 2008 recession.
Impact of foreign direct investment on the emerging economies.
Identifying the best capital structure for a retail bank.
To study the effect of mergers and acquisition on employee’s morale and performance in the case of banks.
Evaluating the credit management and issues of bad debts in commercial banks in the UAE.
To what extent the electronic banking has affected customer satisfaction.
Portfolio management and its impact on the profitability level of banks.
Impact of interest rate on loan repayment in microfinance banks.
An appraisal of operational problems facing micro-finance banks in delta state.
Studying the impact of risk management on the profitability of banks.
Evaluation of bank lending and credit management.
Role of automated teller machine on customer satisfaction and retention.
Examining the impact of bank consolidation on operational efficiency.
Competitive strategies and changes in the banking industry.
Development of rural banking in the case of developed countries.
The effect of electronic payment systems on the behaviour and satisfaction level of customers.
How does the organisational structure affect the commercial banks and their performance?
How can banks use ratio analysis as a bank lending tool?
Evaluating the relationship between e-banking and cybercrime.
Studying the importance of credit management in the banking industry.
Problems related to loan granting and recovery.
Topic With Mini-Proposal (Paid Service)
Along with a topic, you will also get;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
- Corporate Finance Dissertation Topics (29 Examples) For Your Research December 28, 2019 -->
- Finance Dissertation Topics Examples List (37 Ideas) For Research Students May 29, 2017 -->
Message Us On WhatsApp
Top 10 MBA Finance Project Topics: Choose Path to Financial Success
Embarking on the journey of completing an MBA in Finance is an exciting adventure. It’s like opening a treasure chest filled with countless opportunities in the dynamic world of finance. However, there’s a crucial decision you need to make along the way that can significantly impact your academic journey and future career path. That decision revolves around selecting the right finance project topic. In this blog, we’ll explore the top 10 MBA Finance project topics in easy language, helping you make an informed choice and steering you towards a successful future.
How to Choose the Right MBA Finance Project Topic
Table of Contents
Before we dive into the list of top 10 MBA Finance project topics, let’s understand how to pick the perfect one. Here are some simple factors to consider:
- Follow Your Interests and Dreams
Your project topic should be something that excites you and aligns with your career goals. It’s like picking your favorite ice cream flavor – it’s more enjoyable when it’s what you love.
- Stay in the Know with Finance Trends
Finance is like a river, always flowing and changing. So, choose a topic that’s relevant and in demand in today’s finance world. This way, you’re learning things that will still matter when you step into the job market.
- Ask Your Wise Professors or Advisors
Don’t hesitate to seek advice from your professors or academic advisors. They’re like the GPS for your project journey. They can give you valuable insights and help you fine-tune your project idea.
- Check if You Have the Tools You Need
Imagine you’re a chef preparing a delicious dish. You need the right ingredients, right? Similarly, make sure you have access to the data and resources you need for your chosen topic. It’s like having the right tools in your kitchen.
Top 10 MBA Finance Project Topics
Now, let’s take a fun and easy-to-understand journey through the top 10 MBA Finance project topics:
Topic 1: Financial Risk Management
Financial risk management is like being a financial superhero. You learn how to spot and deal with different types of financial risks like market risk (picture it as a roller coaster), credit risk (like lending money to a friend), and operational risk (managing everyday business risks).
Explore risk assessment techniques, risk models, and real-life cases to understand how to be a risk-busting hero.
Topic 2: Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
Think of this topic as creating your dream team of investments. It’s like picking players for a sports team, but here you’re choosing different investments to make money.
You’ll learn various investment strategies (like game tactics), portfolio optimization (making sure you have the best players), and analyze real-world investment situations (just like reviewing past games).
Topic 3: Financial Modeling and Forecasting
Financial modeling and forecasting are like predicting the weather. Instead of predicting rain or sunshine, you’re predicting financial outcomes. Dive into the world of numbers, mathematical models, and using data to predict the future of businesses. It’s like being a financial weatherperson!
Topic 4: Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
Mergers and acquisitions are like puzzle pieces coming together in the business world. You’ll learn how big companies join forces, like superheroes teaming up to fight a common enemy.
Explore the M&A process, how to value companies, and study successful mergers through exciting case studies.
Topic 5: Corporate Finance Strategies
Corporate finance strategies are like secret recipes for making companies successful. You’ll dive into things like capital budgeting (deciding where to invest money), dividend policies (how to share profits with investors), and financial strategies that help companies grow. Think of it as creating a winning formula for businesses.
Topic 6: Financial Regulation and Compliance
The finance industry is like a big playground with lots of rules. Explore the world of financial regulations – it’s like understanding the rules of the game.
Learn about the challenges banks and financial institutions face in following these rules and how changes in regulations affect the finance world. It’s like learning the rules of a new sport.
Topic 7: Behavioral Finance
Imagine being a detective in the world of finance. Behavioral finance is all about understanding why people make certain financial decisions, even when it might not make sense.
Explore investor behavior, the quirks of our minds, and how these affect investment choices. It’s like solving the mystery of why people sometimes act strangely with money.
Topic 8: Cryptocurrency and Blockchain in Finance
Have you heard about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin? It’s like digital money! Dive into the basics of cryptocurrencies, analyze the cryptocurrency market (it’s like studying a new type of currency), and discover how blockchain technology is changing the financial world. It’s like exploring the future of money.
Topic 9: Sustainable Finance and ESG Investing
Sustainable finance is like being a superhero for the planet. Learn about ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) principles and how they guide sustainable investments.
Explore strategies that help companies do good for the world while making money. It’s like using your financial superpowers for a better Earth.
Topic 10: Financial Technology (FinTech) Innovations
Imagine the world of finance getting a futuristic makeover. That’s FinTech for you! Dive into FinTech innovations, explore new technologies shaking up finance, and see how they’re shaping the financial world of tomorrow.
It’s like stepping into a sci-fi movie, but it’s real!
Other 42+ MBA Finance Project Topics
- Financial Risk Assessment in [Specific Industry]
- Analysis of Investment Strategies in [Industry/Company]
- Predictive Modeling for Stock Price Forecasting
- Impact of Economic Indicators on Stock Market
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Case Studies and Valuation
- Corporate Financial Health Analysis
- Credit Risk Assessment for Banks
- Financial Performance Analysis of [Specific Company]
- Impact of Interest Rate Changes on Financial Markets
- Real Estate Investment Analysis
- Cryptocurrency Market Analysis and Investment Strategies
- Impact of Taxation Policies on Corporate Finance
- Sustainable Finance Practices in [Specific Industry]
- Analysis of Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- Behavioral Finance and Investment Decision-Making
- Portfolio Management Strategies for High Net Worth Individuals
- Role of Derivatives in Risk Management
- Financial Inclusion and Banking for the Unbanked
- Analysis of Venture Capital Investments
- Comparative Analysis of International Financial Markets
- Analyzing the Effectiveness of Financial Regulation
- Measuring and Managing Liquidity Risk
- Financial Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Analysis of Dividend Policies in [Industry/Company]
- FinTech Innovations and Their Impact on Traditional Banking
- Financial Performance of Microfinance Institutions
- Economic Impact of ESG Investing
- Analyzing the Impact of Exchange Rates on International Trade
- Credit Rating Agencies and Their Role in Financial Markets
- Analysis of Non-Performing Assets (NPAs) in Banking
- Private Equity Investment Analysis
- Financial Strategies for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Analyzing the Risk-Return Profile of Hedge Funds
- Evaluating the Efficiency of Capital Markets
- Analysis of Migrant Remittances and Their Impact on Developing Economies
- Asset Liability Management in Banks
- Sustainability Reporting in Corporate Finance
- Impact of Behavioral Biases on Investment Decisions
- Liquidity Analysis in the Banking Sector
- Financial Inclusion Initiatives in Emerging Markets
- Analysis of Credit Default Swaps (CDS) Market
- Corporate Governance and Financial Performance
- Comparative Analysis of Banking Regulations in Different Countries
- Economic Capital Estimation for Financial Institutions
- Analysis of Risk-Adjusted Performance Measures
Challenges Faced By Student: MBA Finance Project Topics
Here are some common challenges that students may face when working on their MBA Finance projects:
- Topic Selection: Choosing the right project topic that aligns with your interests, is relevant to the finance industry, and has accessible data can be a significant challenge.
- Data Collection and Analysis: Gathering and managing data can be time-consuming and challenging, especially if the data is not readily available or requires complex analysis.
- Literature Review: Conducting a thorough literature review to understand the existing research and frameworks related to your topic can be a daunting task.
- Time Management: Balancing project work with coursework, internships, and other commitments can be challenging, especially when project deadlines approach.
- Access to Resources: Access to financial databases, research journals, and software tools for data analysis may be limited, depending on your institution.
- Complex Financial Models: If your project involves complex financial modeling and forecasting, mastering the necessary skills can be demanding.
- Ethical Considerations: Dealing with sensitive financial data or conducting research in areas like insider trading or financial fraud requires careful ethical considerations.
- Adviser Availability: Depending on your program and institution, finding an available and knowledgeable project advisor or mentor can sometimes be challenging.
- Changing Regulations: If your project involves regulatory aspects of finance, keeping up with evolving financial regulations can be difficult.
- Communication: Effectively conveying complex financial concepts and analysis results in a clear and understandable manner, especially to non-experts, can be a challenge.
- Scope Management: Ensuring that your project is appropriately scoped and manageable within the available time and resources can be tricky.
- Stress and Pressure: The pressure of completing a high-stakes project can lead to stress and burnout, which can affect your overall well-being.
- Revisions and Feedback: Incorporating feedback from your advisor and making revisions to your project can be time-consuming and frustrating.
- Originality: Ensuring that your project adds something new or innovative to the field can be challenging in a well-researched area.
- Presentation and Defense: Presenting your findings and defending your project during a viva or presentation can be nerve-wracking.
Choosing the right topic from top 10 MBA finance project topics is like picking the perfect adventure for your academic journey. Make sure it’s something you love, relevant in today’s finance world, and that you have the tools you need.
Whether you decide to be a risk-busting hero, a financial weatherperson, or a sustainability superhero, your project topic will pave the way for a successful career in finance.
Embrace this opportunity to learn, grow, and contribute to the ever-evolving world of finance – it’s your ticket to an exciting and rewarding future!
Top Causes of Academic Failure Among Students
Top 10 Real Work From Home Jobs for 2020 to Make More Money
Leave a comment cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Finance » Banking and Finance » 99 Banking And Finance Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas
99 Banking And Finance Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas
By Liam Oct 8, 2023 in Banking and Finance , Finance | No Comments
Are you a student embarking on the exciting journey of crafting your dissertation in the realm of finance, banking, or the financial services sector? Whether you’re an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral candidate, the world of finance is rich with captivating research opportunities waiting to be explored. The business student can consider a wide variety of […]
Are you a student embarking on the exciting journey of crafting your dissertation in the realm of finance, banking, or the financial services sector? Whether you’re an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral candidate, the world of finance is rich with captivating research opportunities waiting to be explored. The business student can consider a wide variety of dissertation topics in Banking and Finance. Different academic requirements require different levels for finance project topics in banks.
As you embark on this scholarly adventure, we’re here to guide you through the labyrinth of potential dissertation topics that can propel your academic career forward. Within the dynamic field of banking and finance, there exists a myriad of intriguing subjects that delve into the intricate mechanisms of capital markets, financial institutions, investments, and economic policies. Join us as we delve into these areas and present you with a curated list of dissertation topics in Banking and Finance, offering a unique blend of contemporary issues, traditional practices, and innovative disruptions.
Let’s uncover the complexities of this financial landscape, explore the nuances of corporate finance, investment strategies, risk management, and so much more. The world of finance awaits, and we’re here to help you navigate it successfully.
Download Banking and Finance Dissertation Sample
A list of dissertation topics in banking and finance:
The following is a compilation of the most interesting topics in banking and finance:
The impact of cryptocurrency adoption on traditional banking systems.
How sensitive is the impact of implied volatility in major global markets? An evaluation.
Assessing the relationship between bank capitalization and financial market performance.
A systematic review of loan performance in the Asian banking sector.
The influence of corporate governance on bank risk-taking behavior.
Timings for bank lending and impact on relationship formations- creating an understanding.
The effects of banking instability on the financial markets- evidence from across the globe.
An examination of Government backing and support in the African banking sector.
The novice investor and his consulting guides- a primary investigation.
Assessing the impact of financial market volatility on bank risk management strategies.
The impact of macroprudential policies on banking sector stability.
Evaluating the role of banks in supporting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Analyzing the relationship between banking crises and sovereign debt defaults.
Analyzing the effects of bank mergers and acquisitions on shareholder value.
Investigating the role of cryptocurrency regulation in preventing financial crimes.
Post-COVID-19 challenges and innovations in bank stress testing.
Analyzing the impact of cross-border banking on financial contagion.
The impact of Basel III on global banking stability and risk management.
Analyzing the effects of credit default swaps (CDS) on financial market stability.
Evaluating the impact of interest rate fluctuations on consumer banking behavior.
Evaluating the role of bank capital buffers in mitigating credit risk.
Assessing the impact of monetary policy on bank lending to the real economy.
How relevant is customer satisfaction for established banking giants? An analysis.
Evaluating the relationship between bank liquidity and solvency during crises.
Evaluating the role of credit default swaps (CDS) in systemic risk propagation.
Investigating the role of credit risk transfer mechanisms in financial markets.
Investigating the role of gender diversity in corporate boards on bank performance.
Assessing the effectiveness of financial literacy programs in promoting responsible borrowing.
Post-COVID-19 challenges and innovations in mobile banking technology.
Comparison of equities within and across banks- a systematic review.
Assessing the impact of shadow banking on traditional banking activities.
Post-COVID-19 implications for digital payment adoption and security.
Banking structures, authority systems and financial outcomes- perspectives from the UK.
Analysis of relationship banking within the backdrop of distressed/ uninformed borrowers in the UK.
The role of central banks in ensuring financial stability: A comparative study.
Analyzing the role of cybersecurity in safeguarding digital banking services.
A review of ethical considerations in investment banking and asset management.
Bank lending policies and protocols in different political environments- review of international banks relative to area of operations.
A review of anti-money laundering (AML) regulations in international banking.
The impact of corporate social responsibility (CSR) on bank performance.
A review of financial innovation and its implications for banking services.
The significance of earnings management within the Nigerian banking industry- a review.
The role of behavioral economics in understanding consumer banking decisions.
The impact of credit risk modeling on bank lending decisions.
Considering the rules for investor protection in Europe and understanding the limitations and challenges.
The role of big data analytics in enhancing credit risk assessment.
A review to understand the issue of competition in banking in emerging markets- the case of Bangladesh.
A review of the regulatory framework for Islamic banking and finance.
Evaluating the effectiveness of stress testing in identifying vulnerabilities in banking systems.
Post-COVID-19 trends in sustainable finance and green banking.
A review of ethical considerations in banking and finance: Lessons from recent scandals.
Innovation in banking financial instruments- studying the drivers and players of the game in the UK.
A comparative review of service delivery in Islamic and conventional banking models.
Post-COVID-19 implications for banking stability and financial regulations.
Assessing the impact of bank lending on regional economic development.
Analyzing the impact of monetary policy on commercial bank profitability.
Investigating the effectiveness of credit rating agencies in predicting financial crises.
The impact of regulatory changes on the profitability of investment banks.
Post-COVID-19 challenges and innovations in retail banking strategies.
Assessing the role of credit default swaps (CDS) in systemic risk propagation.
Analyzing the role of fintech in reshaping traditional banking services: A review.
Investigating the effects of financial market integration on banking sector performance.
Press coverage, government agendas and financial gains- tracing a theoretical relationship.
Do volatility patterns create news or do news events create volatility patterns? An investigation.
The relationship between bank liquidity risk and deposit insurance schemes.
Evaluating the role of credit unions in promoting financial inclusion.
A review of the impact of Basel III on small and medium-sized banks.
Investigating the effects of banking sector consolidation on competition and financial stability.
Analyzing the relationship between bank size and systemic importance.
Mobile banking applications- a review of need, performance and satisfaction in the UK.
A review of the relationship between bank size and systemic importance.
Post-COVID-19 challenges and innovations in online banking platforms.
Creating a systematic understanding for the mechanism of stock market shock absorption within highly dynamic environments- the case of the UK.
Investigating the role of fintech startups in disrupting traditional banking.
A discussion on the determinants of bank stability in volatile political environments.
Assessing the impact of exchange rate volatility on international trade finance.
Analyzing the link between financial inclusion and economic development.
A review of risk management practices in international banking.
Investigating the effects of exchange rate movements on multinational corporations’ hedging strategies.
Investigating the effectiveness of stress testing in identifying vulnerabilities in banking systems.
Roles of Bank advisory committees in Islamic and conventional banks- an analysis.
There you go. Use the list of dissertation topics in banking and finance well and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions for our topics related blog posts for the future or looking to get help with dissertation writing , send us an email at [email protected] .
Paid Topic Consultation Service
You will get the topics first as per the given requirements, and then the brief which includes;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
- 99 Finance Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas May 26, 2020 -->
- 99 Islamic Finance Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas May 20, 2020 -->
- 99 Behavioural Finance Research Topics | Dissertation Ideas September 11, 2018 -->
- 99 International Finance Research Topics | Dissertation Ideas July 30, 2018 -->
- 99 Finance and Investment Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas July 26, 2018 -->
- 99 Corporate Finance Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas July 25, 2018 -->
Log in or sign up
50 best finance dissertation topics for research students 2023.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Finance Dissertation made simple.
Embarking on your dissertation adventure? Look no further! Choosing the right dissertation topic is like laying the foundation for your research journey in finance, and we're here to light up your path. In this blog, we're diving deep into why dissertation topics in finance matter so much. We've got some golden writing tips to share with you! We're also unveiling the secret recipe for structuring a stellar finance dissertation and exploring intriguing topics across various finance sub-fields. Whether you're captivated by cryptocurrency, risk management strategies, or exploring the wonders of Internet banking, microfinance, retail and commercial banking - our topic buffet will surely set your research spirit on fire!
What is a Finance Dissertation?
Finance dissertations are academic papers that delve into specific finance topics chosen by students, covering areas such as stock markets, banking, risk management, and healthcare finance. These dissertations require extensive research to create a compelling report and contribute to the student's confidence and satisfaction in the field of finance.
Why Are Finance Dissertation Topics Important?
The choice of your finance dissertation topic is essential as it will influence the course of your research. It determines the direction and scope of your study. Here are a few reasons why finance thesis topics are important:
Opting for a relevant topic ensures that your research contributes to the existing body of knowledge and addresses contemporary issues in the field of Finance. Choosing a topic relevant to the industry can make a meaningful impact and advance understanding in your chosen area.
2. Personal Interest
Selecting a topic that aligns with your interests and career goals is vital. When genuinely passionate about your research area, you are more likely to stay motivated during the dissertation process. Your interest will drive you to explore the subject thoroughly and produce high-quality work.
3. Future Opportunities
A well-chosen dissertation topic can open doors to various future opportunities. It can enhance your employability by showcasing your expertise in a specific finance area. It may lead to potential research collaborations and invitations to conferences in your field of interest.
4. Academic Supervision
Your topic choice also influences the availability of academic supervisors with expertise in your chosen area. Selecting a well-defined research area increases the likelihood of finding a supervisor to guide you effectively throughout the dissertation. Their knowledge and guidance will greatly contribute to the success of your research.
Focus on your dissertation! We've got your student accommodation covered!
Book through amber today!
Writing Tips for Finance Dissertation
Writing a finance dissertation can be challenging, but you can navigate the process more effectively with proper planning and organisation. Given below are some tips to assist you along the way:
1. Select a Manageable Topic
Choosing a manageable topic within the given timeframe and resources is important. Select a research area that interests you and aligns with your career goals. It will help you stay inspired throughout the dissertation process.
2. Conduct a Thorough Literature Review
A comprehensive literature review forms the backbone of your research. Dive deep into academic papers, books, and industry reports, gaining a solid understanding of your chosen area to identify research gaps and establish the significance of your study.
3. Define Clear Research Objectives
Clearly define your dissertation's research questions and objectives. It will provide a clear direction for your research and guide your data collection, analysis, and overall structure. Ensure your objectives are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART).
4. Collect and Analyse Data
Depending on your research methodology, collect and analyse relevant data to support your findings. It may involve conducting surveys, interviews, experiments, and analysing existing datasets. Choose appropriate statistical techniques and qualitative methods to derive meaningful insights from your data.
5. Structure and Organization
Pay attention to the structure and organisation of your dissertation. Follow a logical progression of chapters and sections, ensuring that each chapter contributes to the overall coherence of your study. Use headings, subheadings, and clear signposts to guide the reader through your work.
6. Proofread and Edit
Once you have completed the writing process, take the time to proofread and edit your dissertation carefully. Check for clarity, coherence, and proper grammar. Ensure that your arguments are well-supported, and eliminate any inconsistencies or repetitions. Pay attention to formatting, citation styles, and consistency in referencing throughout your dissertation.
Finance Dissertation Topics
Let us explore some exciting topics within Finance. The following list offers a variety of dissertation topics related to different sub-fields of Finance:
Dissertation topics related to Cryptocurrency
- The Impact of Regulatory Frameworks on the Volatility and Liquidity of Cryptocurrencies.
- Exploring the Factors Influencing Cryptocurrency Adoption: A Comparative Study.
- Assessing the Efficiency and Market Integration of Cryptocurrency Exchanges.
- An Analysis of the Relationship between Cryptocurrency Prices and Macroeconomic Factors.
- The Role of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) in Financing Startups: Opportunities and Challenges.
Dissertation topics related to Risk Management
- The Effectiveness of Different Risk Management Strategies in Mitigating Financial Risks in Banking Institutions.
- The Role of Derivatives in Hedging Financial Risks: A Comparative Study.
- Analysing the Impact of Risk Management Practices on Firm Performance: A Case Study of a Specific Industry.
- The Use of Stress Testing in Evaluating Systemic Risk: Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis.
- Assessing the Relationship between Corporate Governance and Risk Management in Financial Institutions.
Dissertation topics related to Internet Banking
- Customer Adoption of Internet Banking: An Empirical Study on Factors Influencing Usage.
- Enhancing Security in Internet Banking: Exploring Biometric Authentication Technologies.
- The Impact of Mobile Banking Applications on Customer Engagement and Satisfaction.
- Evaluating the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Internet Banking Services in Emerging Markets.
- The Role of Social Media in Shaping Customer Perception and Adoption of Internet Banking.
Dissertation topics related to Microfinance
- The Impact of Microfinance on Poverty Alleviation: A Comparative Study of Different Models.
- Exploring the Role of Microfinance in Empowering Women Entrepreneurs.
- Assessing the Financial Sustainability of Microfinance Institutions in Developing Countries.
- The Effectiveness of Microfinance in Promoting Rural Development: Evidence from a Specific Region.
- Analysing the Relationship between Microfinance and Entrepreneurial Success: A Longitudinal Study.
Dissertation topics related to Retail and Commercial Banking
- The Impact of Digital Transformation on Retail and Commercial Banking: A Case Study of a Specific Bank.
- Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty in Retail Banking: An Analysis of Service Quality Dimensions.
- Analysing the Relationship between Bank Branch Expansion and Financial Performance.
- The Role of Fintech Startups in Disrupting Retail and Commercial Banking: Opportunities and Challenges.
- Assessing the Impact of Mergers and Acquisitions on the Performance of Retail and Commercial Banks.
Dissertation topics related to Alternative Investment
- The Performance and Risk Characteristics of Hedge Funds: A Comparative Analysis.
- Exploring the Role of Private Equity in Financing and Growing Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises.
- Analysing the Relationship between Real Estate Investments and Portfolio Diversification.
- The Potential of Impact Investing: Evaluating the Social and Financial Returns.
- Assessing the Risk-Return Tradeoff in Cryptocurrency Investments: A Comparative Study.
Dissertation topics related to International Affairs
- The Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on International Trade: A Case Study of a Specific Industry.
- Analysing the Effectiveness of Capital Controls in Managing Financial Crises: Comparative Study of Different Countries.
- The Role of International Financial Institutions in Promoting Economic Development in Developing Countries.
- Evaluating the Implications of Trade Wars on Global Financial Markets.
- Assessing the Role of Central Banks in Managing Financial Stability in a Globalized Economy.
Dissertation topics related to Sustainable Finance
- The impact of sustainable investing on financial performance.
- The role of green bonds in financing climate change mitigation and adaptation.
- The development of carbon markets.
- The use of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors in investment decision-making.
- The challenges and opportunities of sustainable finance in emerging markets.
Dissertation topics related to Investment Banking
- The valuation of distressed assets.
- The pricing of derivatives.
- The risk management of financial institutions.
- The regulation of investment banks.
- The impact of technology on the investment banking industry.
Dissertation topics related to Actuarial Science
- The development of new actuarial models for pricing insurance products.
- The use of big data in actuarial analysis.
- The impact of climate change on insurance risk.
- The design of pension plans that are sustainable in the long term.
- The use of actuarial science to manage risk in other industries, such as healthcare and finance.
In this blog, we have discussed the importance of finance thesis topics and provided valuable writing tips. We have also outlined the structure of a finance dissertation and presented a list of topics within various sub-fields of Finance. We hope this blog has given you great ideas for finance dissertations. Good luck with your finance research journey!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can i find finance dissertation topics, how to choose finance dissertation topics, what makes a good finance dissertation topic, is a dissertation compulsory an mba, what is the best topic for a dissertation in finance, unlock your free flight ticket.
Your ideal student home & a flight ticket awaits
Follow us on :
© 2022 All Rights Reserved. The content, images and logos used on this are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners. The usage is intended to promote, identify and search. No endorsement or partnership is implied.
Trust Score 4.8/5
2000+ Reviews by students
Start your journey from here!
- How it works
How much will your dissertation cost?
Have an expert academic write your dissertation paper!
Get unlimited topic ideas and a dissertation plan for just £45.00
Order topics and plan
Get 1 free topic in your area of study with aim and justification
Yes I want the free topic
Banking and Finance Dissertation Topics – Selected for Business Students
Published by Owen Ingram at January 2nd, 2023 , Revised On August 16, 2023
Looking for an interesting banking and finance research idea for your dissertation? Your search for the best finance and banking dissertation topics ends right here because, a t Research Prospect, we help students choose the most authentic and relevant topic for their dissertation projects.
Bank taxes, financial management, financial trading, credit management, market analysis for private investors, economic research methods, the economics of money and banking, international trade and multinational business, the wellbeing of people and society, principles and practices of banking, management and cost accounting, governance and ethics in banking, investment banking, introductory econometrics, and capital investment management are among the many topics covered in banking and finance.
Without further ado, here is our selection of the besting banking and finance thesis topics and ideas.
Other Useful Links:
- Law Dissertation Topics
- Human Rights Law Dissertation Topics
- Business Law Dissertation Topics
- Employmeny Law Dissertation Topics
- Contract Law Dissertation Topics
- Commercial Law Dissertation Topics
- EU Law Dissertation Ideas
- Sports Law Dissertation Topics
- Medical Law Dissertation Topics
- Maritime Law Dissertation Topics
The following dissertation topics for banking will assist students in achieving the highest possible grades in their dissertation on banking finance:
List of Banking and Finance Dissertation Topics
- A Comprehensive Analysis of the Economic Crisis as It Relates to Banking and Finance
- A Critical Review of Standard Deviation in Business
- The Political and Economic Risks Involving National Bank Transactions
- A Study of Corporate Developments in European Countries Regarding Banking and Finance
- Security Measures Implemented in Financial Institutions Around the World
- Banking and Finance Approaches from Around the World
- An in-depth study of the World Trade Organization’s role in banking and finance
- A Study of the Relationship Between Corporate Strategy and Capital Structures
- Contrasting global, multinational banks with regional businesses
- Preventing Repetitive Economic Collapse in National and Global Finances
- The Motivations for Becoming International Expats All Over the World
- The Difference Between Islamic Banking and Other Religious Denominations in Banking and Financial Habits
- How Can Small-Scale Industries Survive the Global Banking Demands?
- A Study of the Economic Crisis’s Impact on Banking and Finance
- The Impact of the International Stock Exchange on Domestic Bank Transactions
- A 2025 Projected Report on World Trade and Banking Statistics
- How Can We Address the Issue of the Government’s Financial Deficit in Banking?
- A Comparison of Contemporary and Classic Business Models and Companies’ Banking and Financial Habits
- Which of the following should be the principal area of money investment that has arrived at the bank in the form of deposits?
- How to strike a balance between investing money in various plans to generate a profit and managing depositor trust
- What are banks’ responsibilities to their depositors, and how may such liabilities be managed without jeopardising depositor trust?
- How the new banking financing laws enacted by governments throughout the world are better protecting depositors’ rights?
- What is the terminology related to banking finance, which oversees the investment of deposited funds as well as the banks’ responsibilities to depositors?
- Explain the most recent developments in research related to the topic of banking finance
- How research in the banking finance industry assists governments and banking authorities in properly managing their finances?
- What is the most recent credit rating software that assists in determining the rewards and dangers of investing bank funds in the stock market?
- How banking finance assists the world’s top banks in managing consumer expectations and profit?
- The negative impact of a manager’s poor management of a bank’s banking financing
- Is it feasible to conduct a banking firm without the assistance of banking finance management?
- What are the most significant aspects of banking financing that allow businesses to develop without constraints?
The importance of banking finance cannot be overstated. These are only a few of the most extensive subjects on which you may write a banking and finance dissertation. Remember that if you want to succeed in your studies, you must be able to offer reliable numbers and facts on the history and current state of banking and finance throughout the world. Otherwise, you will very certainly be unable to justify your study effectively. We hope you can take some inspiration and ideas from the above banking and finance dissertation topics .
Need professional dissertation help? Click here .
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find banking and finance dissertation topics.
To find banking and finance dissertation topics:
- Follow industry news and trends.
- Study regulatory changes.
- Explore emerging technologies.
- Analyze financial markets.
- Investigate risk management.
- Consider ethical and global aspects.
You May Also Like
Auditing dissertation study provides professionals and students with a variety of chances to improve quality in healthcare and commercial organizations.
Engineering is one of the most rewarding careers in the world. With solid research, investigation and analysis, engineering students dig deep through different engineering scopes to complete their degrees.
Urban planning is an essential tool in creating vibrant and healthy communities. It is the practice of balancing the needs of a society with limited resources to ensure equitable development and long-term sustainability.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
- Browse All Articles
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- 12 Sep 2023
- Research & Ideas
How Can Financial Advisors Thrive in Shifting Markets? Diversify, Diversify, Diversify
Financial planners must find new ways to market to tech-savvy millennials and gen Z investors or risk irrelevancy. Research by Marco Di Maggio probes the generational challenges that advisory firms face as baby boomers retire. What will it take to compete in a fintech and crypto world?
- 17 Aug 2023
‘Not a Bunch of Weirdos’: Why Mainstream Investors Buy Crypto
Bitcoin might seem like the preferred tender of conspiracy theorists and criminals, but everyday investors are increasingly embracing crypto. A study of 59 million consumers by Marco Di Maggio and colleagues paints a shockingly ordinary picture of today's cryptocurrency buyer. What do they stand to gain?
- 17 Jul 2023
Money Isn’t Everything: The Dos and Don’ts of Motivating Employees
Dangling bonuses to checked-out employees might only be a Band-Aid solution. Brian Hall shares four research-based incentive strategies—and three perils to avoid—for leaders trying to engage the post-pandemic workforce.
- 20 Jun 2023
- Cold Call Podcast
Elon Musk’s Twitter Takeover: Lessons in Strategic Change
In late October 2022, Elon Musk officially took Twitter private and became the company’s majority shareholder, finally ending a months-long acquisition saga. He appointed himself CEO and brought in his own team to clean house. Musk needed to take decisive steps to succeed against the major opposition to his leadership from both inside and outside the company. Twitter employees circulated an open letter protesting expected layoffs, advertising agencies advised their clients to pause spending on Twitter, and EU officials considered a broader Twitter ban. What short-term actions should Musk take to stabilize the situation, and how should he approach long-term strategy to turn around Twitter? Harvard Business School assistant professor Andy Wu and co-author Goran Calic, associate professor at McMaster University’s DeGroote School of Business, discuss Twitter as a microcosm for the future of media and information in their case, “Twitter Turnaround and Elon Musk.”
- 06 Jun 2023
The Opioid Crisis, CEO Pay, and Shareholder Activism
In 2020, AmerisourceBergen Corporation, a Fortune 50 company in the drug distribution industry, agreed to settle thousands of lawsuits filed nationwide against the company for its opioid distribution practices, which critics alleged had contributed to the opioid crisis in the US. The $6.6 billion global settlement caused a net loss larger than the cumulative net income earned during the tenure of the company’s CEO, which began in 2011. In addition, AmerisourceBergen’s legal and financial troubles were accompanied by shareholder demands aimed at driving corporate governance changes in companies in the opioid supply chain. Determined to hold the company’s leadership accountable, the shareholders launched a campaign in early 2021 to reject the pay packages of executives. Should the board reduce the executives’ pay, as of means of improving accountability? Or does punishing the AmerisourceBergen executives for paying the settlement ignore the larger issue of a business’s responsibility to society? Harvard Business School professor Suraj Srinivasan discusses executive compensation and shareholder activism in the context of the US opioid crisis in his case, “The Opioid Settlement and Controversy Over CEO Pay at AmerisourceBergen.”
- 16 May 2023
- In Practice
After Silicon Valley Bank's Flameout, What's Next for Entrepreneurs?
Silicon Valley Bank's failure in the face of rising interest rates shook founders and funders across the country. Julia Austin, Jeffrey Bussgang, and Rembrand Koning share key insights for rattled entrepreneurs trying to make sense of the financing landscape.
- 27 Apr 2023
Equity Bank CEO James Mwangi: Transforming Lives with Access to Credit
James Mwangi, CEO of Equity Bank, has transformed lives and livelihoods throughout East and Central Africa by giving impoverished people access to banking accounts and micro loans. He’s been so successful that in 2020 Forbes coined the term “the Mwangi Model.” But can we really have both purpose and profit in a firm? Harvard Business School professor Caroline Elkins, who has spent decades studying Africa, explores how this model has become one that business leaders are seeking to replicate throughout the world in her case, “A Marshall Plan for Africa': James Mwangi and Equity Group Holdings.” As part of a new first-year MBA course at Harvard Business School, this case examines the central question: what is the social purpose of the firm?
- 25 Apr 2023
Using Design Thinking to Invent a Low-Cost Prosthesis for Land Mine Victims
Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti (BMVSS) is an Indian nonprofit famous for creating low-cost prosthetics, like the Jaipur Foot and the Stanford-Jaipur Knee. Known for its patient-centric culture and its focus on innovation, BMVSS has assisted more than one million people, including many land mine survivors. How can founder D.R. Mehta devise a strategy that will ensure the financial sustainability of BMVSS while sustaining its human impact well into the future? Harvard Business School Dean Srikant Datar discusses the importance of design thinking in ensuring a culture of innovation in his case, “BMVSS: Changing Lives, One Jaipur Limb at a Time.”
- 18 Apr 2023
What Happens When Banks Ditch Coal: The Impact Is 'More Than Anyone Thought'
Bank divestment policies that target coal reduced carbon dioxide emissions, says research by Boris Vallée and Daniel Green. Could the finance industry do even more to confront climate change?
The Best Person to Lead Your Company Doesn't Work There—Yet
Recruiting new executive talent to revive portfolio companies has helped private equity funds outperform major stock indexes, says research by Paul Gompers. Why don't more public companies go beyond their senior executives when looking for top leaders?
- 11 Apr 2023
A Rose by Any Other Name: Supply Chains and Carbon Emissions in the Flower Industry
Headquartered in Kitengela, Kenya, Sian Flowers exports roses to Europe. Because cut flowers have a limited shelf life and consumers want them to retain their appearance for as long as possible, Sian and its distributors used international air cargo to transport them to Amsterdam, where they were sold at auction and trucked to markets across Europe. But when the Covid-19 pandemic caused huge increases in shipping costs, Sian launched experiments to ship roses by ocean using refrigerated containers. The company reduced its costs and cut its carbon emissions, but is a flower that travels halfway around the world truly a “low-carbon rose”? Harvard Business School professors Willy Shih and Mike Toffel debate these questions and more in their case, “Sian Flowers: Fresher by Sea?”
Is Amazon a Retailer, a Tech Firm, or a Media Company? How AI Can Help Investors Decide
More companies are bringing seemingly unrelated businesses together in new ways, challenging traditional stock categories. MarcAntonio Awada and Suraj Srinivasan discuss how applying machine learning to regulatory data could reveal new opportunities for investors.
- 07 Apr 2023
When Celebrity ‘Crypto-Influencers’ Rake in Cash, Investors Lose Big
Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan, and other entertainers have been accused of promoting crypto products on social media without disclosing conflicts. Research by Joseph Pacelli shows what can happen to eager investors who follow them.
- 31 Mar 2023
Can a ‘Basic Bundle’ of Health Insurance Cure Coverage Gaps and Spur Innovation?
One in 10 people in America lack health insurance, resulting in $40 billion of care that goes unpaid each year. Amitabh Chandra and colleagues say ensuring basic coverage for all residents, as other wealthy nations do, could address the most acute needs and unlock efficiency.
- 23 Mar 2023
As Climate Fears Mount, More Investors Turn to 'ESG' Funds Despite Few Rules
Regulations and ratings remain murky, but that's not deterring climate-conscious investors from paying more for funds with an ESG label. Research by Mark Egan and Malcolm Baker sizes up the premium these funds command. Is it time for more standards in impact investing?
- 14 Mar 2023
What Does the Failure of Silicon Valley Bank Say About the State of Finance?
Silicon Valley Bank wasn't ready for the Fed's interest rate hikes, but that's only part of the story. Victoria Ivashina and Erik Stafford probe the complex factors that led to the second-biggest bank failure ever.
- 13 Mar 2023
What Would It Take to Unlock Microfinance's Full Potential?
Microfinance has been seen as a vehicle for economic mobility in developing countries, but the results have been mixed. Research by Natalia Rigol and Ben Roth probes how different lending approaches might serve entrepreneurs better.
- 16 Feb 2023
ESG Activists Met the Moment at ExxonMobil, But Did They Succeed?
Engine No. 1, a small hedge fund on a mission to confront climate change, managed to do the impossible: Get dissident members on ExxonMobil's board. But lasting social impact has proved more elusive. Case studies by Mark Kramer, Shawn Cole, and Vikram Gandhi look at the complexities of shareholder activism.
- 07 Feb 2023
Supervisor of Sandwiches? More Companies Inflate Titles to Avoid Extra Pay
What does an assistant manager of bingo actually manage? Increasingly, companies are falsely classifying hourly workers as managers to avoid paying an estimated $4 billion a year in overtime, says research by Lauren Cohen.
- 31 Jan 2023
Can Insurance Technology Solve the Uninsured Driver Problem?
High fees prevent many drivers from buying auto insurance—often with catastrophic consequences. Raymond Kluender offers a novel way to make coverage affordable and roads safer: Let drivers pay for only the days they drive.
Research Topics & Ideas: Business
50+ Management Research Topic Ideas To Fast-Track Your Project
Finding and choosing a strong research topic is the critical first step when it comes to crafting a high-quality dissertation, thesis or research project. If you’ve landed on this post, chances are you’re looking for a business/management-related research topic , but aren’t sure where to start. Here, we’ll explore a variety of research ideas and topic thought-starters for management-related research degrees (MBAs/DBAs, etc.). These research topics span management strategy, HR, finance, operations, international business and leadership.
NB – This is just the start…
The topic ideation and evaluation process has multiple steps . In this post, we’ll kickstart the process by sharing some research topic ideas within the management domain. This is the starting point, but to develop a well-defined research topic, you’ll need to identify a clear and convincing research gap , along with a well-justified plan of action to fill that gap.
If you’re new to the oftentimes perplexing world of research, or if this is your first time undertaking a formal academic research project, be sure to check out our free dissertation mini-course. In it, we cover the process of writing a dissertation or thesis from start to end. Be sure to also sign up for our free webinar that explores how to find a high-quality research topic.
Overview: Business Research Topics
- Business /management strategy
- Human resources (HR) and industrial psychology
- Finance and accounting
- Operations management
- International business
- Actual business dissertations & theses
Strategy-Related Research Topics
- An analysis of the impact of digital transformation on business strategy in consulting firms
- The role of innovation in transportation practices for creating a competitive advantage within the agricultural sector
- Exploring the effect of globalisation on strategic decision-making practices for multinational Fashion brands.
- An evaluation of corporate social responsibility in shaping business strategy, a case study of power utilities in Nigeria
- Analysing the relationship between corporate culture and business strategy in the new digital era, exploring the role of remote working.
- Assessing the impact of sustainability practices on business strategy and performance in the motor vehicle manufacturing industry
- An analysis of the effect of social media on strategic partnerships and alliances development in the insurance industry
- Exploring the role of data-driven decision-making in business strategy developments following supply-chain disruptions in the agricultural sector
- Developing a conceptual framework for assessing the influence of market orientation on business strategy and performance in the video game publishing industry
- A review of strategic cost management best practices in the healthcare sector of Indonesia
- Identification of key strategic considerations required for the effective implementation of Industry 4.0 to develop a circular economy
- Reviewing how Globalisation has affected business model innovation strategies in the education sector
- A comparison of merger and acquisition strategies’ effects on novel product development in the Pharmaceutical industry
- An analysis of market strategy performance during recessions, a retrospective review of the luxury goods market in the US
- Comparing the performance of digital stakeholder engagement strategies and their contribution towards meeting SDGs in the mining sector
Topics & Ideas: Human Resources (HR)
- Exploring the impact of digital employee engagement practices on organizational performance in SMEs
- The role of diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- An evaluation of remote employee training and development programs efficacy in the e-commerce sector
- Comparing the effect of flexible work arrangements on employee satisfaction and productivity across generational divides
- Assessing the relationship between gender-focused employee empowerment programs and job satisfaction in the UAE
- A review of the impact of technology and digitisation on human resource management practices in the construction industry
- An analysis of the role of human resource management in talent acquisition and retention in response to globalisation and crisis, a case study of the South African power utility
- The influence of leadership style on remote working employee motivation and performance in the education sector.
- A comparison of performance appraisal systems for managing employee performance in the luxury retail fashion industry
- An examination of the relationship between work-life balance and job satisfaction in blue-collar workplaces, A systematic review
- Exploring HR personnel’s experiences managing digital workplace bullying in multinational corporations
- Assessing the success of HR team integration following merger and acquisition on employee engagement and performance
- Exploring HR green practices and their effects on retention of millennial talent in the fintech industry
- Assessing the impact of human resources analytics in successfully navigating digital transformation within the healthcare sector
- Exploring the role of HR staff in the development and maintenance of ethical business practices in fintech SMEs
- An analysis of employee perceptions of current HRM practices in a fully remote IT workspace
Topics & Ideas: Finance & Accounting
- An analysis of the effect of employee financial literacy on decision-making in manufacturing start-ups in Ghana
- Assessing the impact of corporate green innovation on financial performance in listed companies in Estonia
- Assessing the effect of corporate governance on financial performance in the mining industry in Papua New Guinea
- An evaluation of financial risk management practices in the construction industry of Saudi Arabia
- Exploring the role of leadership financial literacy in the transition from start-up to scale-up in the retail e-commerce industry.
- A review of influential macroeconomic factors on the adoption of cryptocurrencies as legal tender
- An examination of the use of financial derivatives in risk management
- Exploring the impact of the cryptocurrency disruption on stock trading practices in the EU
- An analysis of the relationship between corporate social responsibility and financial performance in academic publishing houses
- A comparison of financial ratios performance in evaluating E-commerce startups in South Korea.
- An evaluation of the role of government policies in facilitating manufacturing companies’ successful transitioning from start-up to scale-ups in Denmark
- Assessing the financial value associated with industry 4.0 transitions in the Indian pharmaceutical industry
- Exploring the role of effective e-leadership on financial performance in the Nigerian fintech industry
- A review of digital disruptions in CRM practices and their associated financial impact on listed companies during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Exploring the importance of Sharia-based business practices on SME financial performance in multicultural countries
Ideas: Operations Management
- An assessment of the impact of blockchain technology on operations management practices in the transport industry of Estonia
- An evaluation of supply chain disruption management strategies and their impact on business performance in Lithuania
- Exploring the role of lean manufacturing in the automotive industry of Malaysia and its effects on improving operational efficiency
- A critical review of optimal operations management strategies in luxury goods manufacturing for ensuring supply chain resilience
- Exploring the role of globalization on Supply chain diversification, a pre/post analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic
- An analysis of the relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction in subscription-based business models
- Assessing the cost of sustainable sourcing practices on operations management and supply chain resilience in the Cocao industry.
- An examination of the adoption of behavioural predictive analytics in operations management practices, a case study of the
- Italian automotive industry
- Exploring the effect of operational complexity on business performance following digital transformation
- An evaluation of barriers to the implementation of agile methods in project management within governmental institutions
- Assessing how the relationship between operational processes and business strategy change as companies transition from start-ups to scale-ups
- Exploring the relationship between operational management and innovative business models, lessons from the fintech industry
- A review of best practices for operations management facilitating the transition towards a circular economy in the fast food industry
- Exploring the viability of lean manufacturing practices in Vietnam’s plastics industry
- Assessing engagement in cybersecurity considerations associated with operations management practices in industry 4.0 manufacturing
Topics & Ideas: International Business
- The impact of cultural differences in communication on international business relationships
- An evaluation of the role of government import and export policies in shaping international business practices
- The effect of global shipping conditions on international business strategies
- An analysis of the challenges of managing multinational corporations: branch management
- The influence of social media marketing on international business operations
- The role of international trade agreements on business activities in developing countries
- An examination of the impact of currency fluctuations on international business and cost competitiveness
- The relationship between international business and sustainable development: perspectives and benefits
- An evaluation of the challenges and opportunities of doing business in emerging markets such as the renewable energy industry
- An analysis of the role of internationalisation via strategic alliances in international business
- The impact of cross-cultural management on international business performance
- The effect of political instability on international business operations: A case study of Russia
- An analysis of the role of intellectual property rights in an international technology company’s business strategies
- The relationship between corporate social responsibility and international business strategy: a comparative study of different industries
- The impact of technology on international business in the fashion industry
Topics & Ideas: Leadership
- A comparative study of the impact of different leadership styles on organizational performance
- An evaluation of transformational leadership in today’s non-profit organizations
- The role of emotional intelligence in effective leadership and productivity
- An analysis of the relationship between leadership style and employee motivation
- The influence of diversity and inclusion on leadership practices in South Africa
- The impact of Artificial Intelligence technology on leadership in the digital age
- An examination of the challenges of leadership in a rapidly changing business environment: examples from the finance industry
- The relationship between leadership and corporate culture and job satisfaction
- An evaluation of the role of transformational leadership in strategic decision-making
- The use of leadership development programs in enhancing leadership effectiveness in multinational organisations
- The impact of ethical leadership on organizational trust and reputation: an empirical study
- An analysis of the relationship between various leadership styles and employee well-being in healthcare organizations
- The role of leadership in promoting good work-life balance and job satisfaction in the age of remote work
- The influence of leadership on knowledge sharing and innovation in the technology industry
- An investigation of the impact of cultural intelligence on cross-cultural leadership effectiveness in global organizations
Business/Management Dissertation & Theses
While the ideas we’ve presented above are a decent starting point for finding a business-related research topic, they are fairly generic and non-specific. So, it helps to look at actual dissertations and theses to see how this all comes together.
Below, we’ve included a selection of research projects from various management-related degree programs (e.g., MBAs, DBAs, etc.) to help refine your thinking. These are actual dissertations and theses, written as part of Master’s and PhD-level programs, so they can provide some useful insight as to what a research topic looks like in practice.
- Sustaining Microbreweries Beyond 5 Years (Yanez, 2022)
- Perceived Stakeholder and Stockholder Views: A Comparison Among Accounting Students, Non-Accounting Business Students And Non-Business Students (Shajan, 2020)
- Attitudes Toward Corporate Social Responsibility and the New Ecological Paradigm among Business Students in Southern California (Barullas, 2020)
- Entrepreneurial opportunity alertness in small business: a narrative research study exploring established small business founders’ experience with opportunity alertness in an evolving economic landscape in the Southeastern United States (Hughes, 2019)
- Work-Integrated Learning in Closing Skills Gap in Public Procurement: A Qualitative Phenomenological Study (Culver, 2021)
- Analyzing the Drivers and Barriers to Green Business Practices for Small and Medium Enterprises in Ohio (Purwandani, 2020)
- The Role of Executive Business Travel in a Virtual World (Gale, 2022)
- Outsourcing Security and International Corporate Responsibility: A Critical Analysis of Private Military Companies (PMCs) and Human Rights Violations (Hawkins, 2022)
- Lean-excellence business management for small and medium-sized manufacturing companies in Kurdistan region of Iraq (Mohammad, 2021)
- Science Data Sharing: Applying a Disruptive Technology Platform Business Model (Edwards, 2022)
- Impact of Hurricanes on Small Construction Business and Their Recovery (Sahu, 2022)
Looking at these titles, you can probably pick up that the research topics here are quite specific and narrowly-focused , compared to the generic ones presented earlier. This is an important thing to keep in mind as you develop your own research topic. That is to say, to create a top-notch research topic, you must be precise and target a specific context with specific variables of interest . In other words, you need to identify a clear, well-justified research gap.
Fast-Track Your Topic Ideation
If you’d like hands-on help to speed up your topic ideation process and ensure that you develop a rock-solid research topic, check our our Topic Kickstarter service below.
You Might Also Like:
Great help. thanks
Hi, Your work is very educative, it has widened my knowledge. Thank you so much.
Thank you so much for helping me understand how to craft a research topic. I’m pursuing a PGDE. Thank you
Effect of Leadership, computerized accounting systems, risk management and monitoring on the quality of financial Reports among listed banks
healthy work environment and employee diversity, technological innovations and their role in management practices, cultural difference affecting advertising, honesty as a company policy, an analysis of the relationships between quality management and customer satisfaction in subscription based business model,business corruption cases. That I was selected from the above topics.
Research topic accounting
Submit a Comment Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Print Friendly
25,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. Take the first step today
Here’s your new year gift, one app for all your, study abroad needs, start your journey, track your progress, grow with the community and so much more.
An OTP has been sent to your registered mobile no. Please verify
Thanks for your comment !
Our team will review it before it's shown to our readers.
Dissertation Topic in Finance
- Updated on
- Jan 2, 2023
Also known as the study of investments, Finance is a combination of two interrelated subjects – how money is handled and the process of obtaining money. One of the reasons why postgraduate students struggle with their Finance dissertation topics is that they do not spend enough time planning it. It is important for students to be extremely careful while writing a finance dissertation as it contributes a lot to their respective degrees. This blog provides you with the best topics, a dissertation structure, and more.
This Blog Includes:
What is a finance dissertation, why finance dissertation topics are important, tips to find excellent dissertation topics on finance, writing tips for finance dissertation, how to plan your work on a finance dissertation, how to structure a finance dissertation, finance dissertation general topics , topics related to india, mba dissertation topics, banking dissertation topics , accounting dissertation topics, research project example, final consideration and conclusion.
Finance dissertations, as the name implies, are pieces of writing that study a certain finance topic chosen by the student. The subjects covered include anything from the stock market to banking and risk management to healthcare finance. This dissertation gives the student academic self-assurance and personal happiness in the subject of finance. Finance writing necessitates substantial research in order to produce a compelling report.
The majority of students have no idea why finance dissertation themes are so crucial. However, put yourself in the shoes of your lecturer. You’ve already read hundreds of theses. The majority of them covered the same ground — issues that you’re already tired of hearing about. Then there’s a topic with a distinct, intriguing theme. Something that piques your interest and entices you to read more. Wouldn’t you give those pupils some extra credit? You’d do it! This is why there are so many fantastic finance dissertation topics. You can get extra points for your efforts. The topic of your paper might mean the difference between a good and a terrific grade.
It’s difficult to come up with anything unique and interesting. There are, nevertheless, ways to come up with interesting ideas. Here are a few pointers on how to locate them:
- Read a fantastic finance dissertation and find for areas where further study is needed.
- Go to the library and read a couple theses to get some ideas.
- Inquire with a writing agency about some ideas from one of their professional dissertation writers.
- In writing forums and blogs, ask for assistance. If you ask gently, people will give you some excellent suggestions.
- Look for ideas on the internet, but don’t use them exactly as they are. Make them distinctive by changing them.
- Talk to other students who are working on their dissertations and find out what other ideas they had before settling on the present topic.
- Narrow down your topic : Your financial topic should be narrowed down to a certain niche. It should concentrate on a single area, such as microfinance, microfinance, or online banking.
- Verify your facts: Finance is a topic that requires a great deal of logical analysis of statistical data. As a result, double-check facts and statistics using credible sources before using them in your paper.
- Write concisely: You should condense a financial paper into a tight, succinct work, unlike other papers with extended narrative narratives. At this length, the adage of ‘short is sweet’ theoretically applies.
- Arrange your data neatly: A report that is crammed with numbers and graphs may turn off a reader at first glance. Know how and when to utilise your data for a great financial thesis.
- Write simply: Avoid using jargon that might be confusing to a non-technical reader. When technical terminology are required, utilise accessible examples to convey them. In a finance dissertation, simplicity is king. So make good use of it.
Dissertation submission is very important to obtain a PG Degree. You are supposed to submit the work by the end of your study course, so by the last year of your degree, you may have got enough ideas and problems dealing with finance. While starting with a finance dissertation topic you should always remember that the purpose of a Finance Dissertation is to demonstrate your research ability, how you analyze specific data and come up with a conclusion. Mentioned below is a step to step guide for you to start working with:
Step 1 : Choose a relevant and interesting topic for your research
Step 2 : Discuss and receive feedback from your supervisor
Step 3 : Finalise the research methods to prove the significance of the selected topic
Step 4 : Gather the required data from relevant sources
Step 5 : Conduct the research and analyse the acquired results
Step 6 : Work on the outline of your dissertation
Step 7 : Make a draft and proofread it. Discuss with your advisors if any changes are to be made
Step 8 : Make the required corrections.
Step 9 : Draft the final dissertation
Also Read: Check out the Top Course in Finance
There are so many different ways you can structure your dissertation. But the most common and universally accepted way is as follows:
- Literature review
- Analysis of the data and Significance/Implications of the acquired results
Also Read: Executive MBA in Finance
Finance Dissertation Topics
Finance is an extensive field, you can explore a lot of areas related to finance to choose a dissertation topic. Here we’ve mentioned the best finance dissertation topics to make it easier for you:
Mentioned below are some of the topics related to the recent issues in the world:
- The negative impact of microfinance in developing countries.
- The effects of population growth on economic growth in China
- Cryptocurrency: Are we ready to digitalise the monetary world?
- Analyzing the financial statements of VISA and MasterCard
- Why do banks oppose digital currency?
- Risks and benefits associated with digital money transferring technology
Also Read: Top MBA course to pursue
- Investing in India’s technology sector – obstacles and opportunities
- Foreign investment and its effects on economic growth in India
- The effect of corporation investments in the economic development of the community
- Comparing financial development in Asia and Europe
- Did the banks help Small Medium Enterprises to grow in India in the last 5 years?
- The Indian Economic Crisis of 1991
Best MBA Dissertation Topics
Be careful while choosing an MBA Dissertation Topic as it involves more intense study. Make sure the topic you’ve chosen remains within your field of study. We’ve listed some of the best topics you can choose for an MBA Dissertation:
- Management skills an entrepreneur need
- The place of communication for effective management in the workplace
- How technology took over management
- The impact of good leadership in an organization
- How does a strong social media presence affect a company’s marketing strategies?
- Human resource management in non-profit organizations
- The importance of employee motivation programs on productivity
- Management’s socio-cultural background and how it influences leadership relationships
- How do employment benefits impact employee and company’s productivity?
- Business team performance in multinational corporations
Also Read: Best Finance Universities in the USA
- Study on Future Options in Markets in India
- Gold as an Investable Commodity in India
- Study on Impact Of Corruption On FDI Inflows In India
- The Impact Of The Money Supply On Economic Growth In India
- Capital Structure Of The Business Enterprises In Delhi NCR
- GST And Its Effect on MNC Manufacturing Companies
- Analysis of the Insurance Industry in India
- Analysis of HDFC Bank Finance
- Comparative analysis of HDFC Bank with ICICI bank
- Comparison of Market Share in Public Sector Banks VS Private Sector Banks
- The impact of online banking on the world.
- Risk factors and security issues that are inherent in online banking.
- Fraud and identity theft is accomplished via internet banking.
- Advantages and disadvantages of internet banking for consumers.
- Risk management in investment banking
- The rise of growing banking sectors in developing nations.
- Issues surrounding banking in China’s growing economy.
- The impact of the Federal Reserve on the United States and global economy
- Banking and asset-liability in management.
- The strategies to use online banking technology to attract customers.
Also Read: All you need to know about a Banking Course
- Case study of the impact of industry and public knowledge on the market share index’s fluctuation
- Significance of auditing for large corporations
- Examining India’s country’s tax scheme
- What to consider when investing in financial markets?
- From an accounting perspective, risk-taking in companies and its effects
- Evaluate the differences and similarities between external and internal auditors
- Can taxation be considered a human rights policy? Analyse the problem
- What are the consequences of India’s current tax structure on individuals with a lower income?
Also Read: Accounting courses
We’ve included a Finance Dissertation Research Example with reference to a Finance Dissertation Structure:
- The Indian Economic Crisis of 1991 – The title of your Finance Dissertation must focus on your research objective.
- Abstract – The 1991 Indian economic crisis was…………….. imports and other external factors. The abstract part must include a summary of the research problem or objective of the research, the research design and a summary of the results.
- Introduction – The introduction must reflect your research on the Indian Economic Crisis of 1991 in a way that the audience already gets to know what the research is going to include.
3.1 Background (background of the study)
3.2 Problem Statement (significance of the problem in context)
3.3 Purpose/Research Questions (What caused the Crisis, how was the crisis revived etc.)
- Review of Literature – The Review of Literature Section must include a theoretical rationale of the problem, the importance of the study, and the significance of the results.
- Methodology – The Methodology Section must include the description of the subjects, research methods used in the data collection and any limitations issues involved.
- Significance/Implications (Results of the Discussion)
*Please note that the above-mentioned structure is only for your reference to get an idea of writing a Finance Dissertation.
Choosing the right topic for your Finance dissertation to plan the work, all the above-mentioned aspects must be given equal importance. This blog has included the best dissertation topic in finance in MBA, accounting, and banking you can choose while writing a dissertation.
Finance research papers and dissertations should be prepared in a way that answers the core question while also being relevant to the remainder of the study. For example, if the dissertation’s major question is “what is the link between foreign exchange rates and the interest rates of a specific country,” the dissertation should provide suitable illustrations to help illustrate the topic. It should also go through the major and minor concerns that are relevant to this topic. Furthermore, utilise proper language to ensure that the article is readily understood by readers. The overall purpose of the project is to produce a well-written, well-researched, and well-supported dissertation.
It takes around 2 years to complete an MBA in India while 1 year to complete a full-time MBA in other countries.
A finance dissertation must be 100-300 pages long.
It takes around 5 years to obtain a Doctorate in Finance.
Hopefully, this blog assisted you in finding out your finance dissertation topics and structure for your course. If you require any assistance regarding your application process while enrolling for your further studies, our experts at Leverage Edu are just one click away. Call us anytime at 1800 572 000 for a free counselling session!
Damanpreet Kaur Vohra
Daman is an author with profound expertise in writing engaging and informative content focused on EdTech and Study Abroad. With a keen understanding of these domains, Daman excels at creating complex concepts into accessible, reader-friendly material. With a proven track record of insightful articles, Daman stands as a reliable source for providing content for EdTech and Study Abroad.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Contact no. *
8 Universities with higher ROI than IITs and IIMs
Grab this one-time opportunity to download this ebook
How would you describe this article ?
Please rate this article
We would like to hear more.
Connect With Us
20,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. take the first step today..
Resend OTP in
Need help with?
UK, Canada, US & More
IELTS, GRE, GMAT & More
Scholarship, Loans & Forex
Which English test are you planning to take?
Which academic test are you planning to take.
Not Sure yet
When are you planning to take the exam?
Already booked my exam slot
Within 2 Months
Want to learn about the test
Which Degree do you wish to pursue?
When do you want to start studying abroad.
What is your budget to study abroad?
- June 15, 2021
MBA Finance Project Topics In The Banking Sector
Nowadays, many universities offer MBA programs in finance to cater to the increasing demand for career opportunities in the world of finance. Therefore, with its ever-growing popularity, students are almost always searching for MBA finance project topics in the banking sector.
The field of finance is a major driving force in the economy of every country. This is because its role is evident in the everyday buying and selling transactions we all engage in. As such, getting a degree in any of the finance-related courses provides you with a plethora of career prospects to select from.
Getting an MBA in finance requires an excellent mathematical and economic background, basic managerial skills, and a strong GMAT score. Therefore, to complete one, you will need a very good finance project topic to research on.
In this article, we will explore:
What is an MBA in Finance?
- Requirements for Getting an MBA in Finance
Examples of MBA Finance Project Topics in the Banking Sector
- Career Opportunities for MBA Finance Holders
So, let’s dive right in!
MBA or Masters in Business Administration is a globally recognized professional degree qualification that offers training in business and managerial disciplines. It is the most popular professional degree certification and has numerous specialization programs such as,
- MBA in Operations Management
- An MBA in Business Management
- MBA in Finance
- An MBA in Information Technology
- MBA in Health Care Management
An MBA in Finance is one of the most common MBA specializations. This is so as it involves in-depth training in finance-related courses that would be useful for a career in any financial institution or organization. Hence, it prepares its students to be able to fit into almost any position in the financial sector.
Although many business schools differ in training courses, specific general courses are associated with an MBA in Finance degree. They include,
- Corporate and Small business finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Securities analysis and Portfolio Management
- International Markets
- Investment Strategies and Corporate Risk Management
- Insurance and Advanced Financial Management
These and many more make up the typical course outline for an MBA in finance specialization. Therefore, students in their final year can decide to pick MBA Finance project topics in the banking sector from any of these topics.
Requirements For Getting An MBA In Finance
While having a good knowledge of Mathematics and Economy is necessary, it isn’t the only requirement for earning an MBA degree in finance. Therefore, here are some essential criteria for getting an MBA specialization in finance.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
It is an essential requirement, as it gives credibility to your certificate and every other document you will be presenting from the university. It also gives you the opportunity of transferring your credit scores and allows for the different options of federal funding to be available for you.
A GMAT score higher than the Pass Mark
GMAT is a standardized practical exam that assesses basic business skills. Therefore, it is required for gaining admission into a business school. That being said, depending on the school, you can take other standardized tests for entry into an MBA program. However, many online business schools have opted to waiver the GMAT requirement for an MBA admission.
A Strong GPA
Having a strong GPA is necessary to get an MBA in finance. Most business schools have a standard GPA requirement of not less than 3.0 to gain entry.
Application For Federal Financial Aid
Getting an MBA degree does not come cheap. However, one way to go about funding your MBA degree program is by seeking a student loan. Therefore, The Federal Financial Aid Application makes it possible for MBA students to receive loans that cover most or all of their education costs. Sponsorships and grants from various institutions can also help in funding an MBA degree program.
Business schools offer professional degrees, and as such, they typically prioritize job experience over academic experience. Therefore, if you have prior work experience, ensure you get a reference from your previous employer and submit it alongside your application. In addition, references can be a huge distinguishing factor between yourself and other candidates.
MBA students studying for a finance specialization degree will be required to complete a final year project just before graduation. Although the finance world is quite vast, we can see a large part of its operations in the banking sector. Finding a project topic in this area should not be difficult once you find the right source. Therefore, here are 21+ MBA finance project topics in the banking sector.
MBA Finance Project Topics in the Banking Sector: Section 1
- The Effect of Bank Fraud on the American Economy.
- Influence of Internet banking on American Commercial Banks.
- Impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic on the Banking Sector.
- An Appraisal of the Economic Effect of Electronic Banking in American Banks.
- A Comparative analysis between Manual Accounting and Computerized Accounting.
- A Research on the Effect of Financial Software on the Productivity of Workers.
- The Effect of an Unstable Economy on the Banking Sector.
- The Role of Financial analysts in creating Viable Business Strategies.
- Influence of Banking and Finance in American Societal Development.
- An Investigation into the Relationship between America’s Financial Institutions and the growth of its economy.
- Ancient Accounting Practices and its influence on Modern-day Banking.
- A Study of the Role of Commercial Banks on Small and Medium-sized Businesses.
MBA Finance Project Topics in the Banking Sector: Section 2
- Factors Influencing Competition in the American Banking Sector.
- An Exploration of Risk Management on Bank Performance.
- Analysis of Loan Defaults on Bank Profitability.
- Assessment of Mobile Banking on Customer Satisfaction.
- Impact of Bank Merger and Acquisition on Employee Productivity.
- The Role of the Banking Sector in Poverty Alleviation.
- An Empirical Study of Financial and Accounting Practices in the Western World.
- Influence of Information and Technology on Financial Institutions.
- Ratio Analysis as a Tool for Determining Bank Loans.
- Motivation in the Banking Sector as an Instrument for Improving Productivity.
- Assessment of Effective Marketing Strategies in the Banking Industry.
- The Role of Audit in Preventing Bank Fraud.
Career Opportunities For MBA Finance Degree Holders
Having gotten MBA finance project topics in the banking sector and completed your research, you will need to consider which of the many positions available in the financial sector you want to be in. This is so as MBA degrees are multifaceted and provide the opportunity to work in different areas of life.
An MBA specialization in finance opens up a world of opportunities in various fields in the finance world such as Taxation, Asset Management, Corporate Banking, Stock Market, International Finance, Corporate Finance, Insurance Management, Sales and many more.
Some of the notable career positions available to an MBA Finance degree holder include
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
The position of the Chief Financial Officer is typically at the top of the financial hierarchy in an organization. The CFO has the last word on all financial decisions and reports directly to the board of directors or the CEO. As such, their primary duty is to manage and oversee the company’s finances at every level.
A financial analyst is in charge of coordinating and planning the company’s finances, evaluating its financial statements, and creating forecasts by analyzing financial trends and data. In addition to that, they record the company’s financial performance and analyze any variance between the forecast and real trends. Their input is vital when making financial decisions in the organization.
The position of a management consultant is quite versatile as it involves offering financial consulting services to organizations and analyzing financial data gotten from research. Therefore, companies in need of an external expert opinion on their finances or those who want to outsource the financial aspect of a project typically require the services of a management consultant.
Investment Banking Associates
An investment banker is concerned with creating financial models that analyze equity transactions, perform valuations, and generate capital for the firm. As such, they utilize in-depth knowledge of investments and financial data to evaluate a company’s financial performance and value its securities to enable them to make the best financial decision possible.
Accounting managers are typically concerned with ensuring the accounting department of a company works in line with the overall financial objective of the organization. Although not a direct position in finance, accounting managers help to analyze financial data and financial reports by the accounting department. Therefore, they operate more in a managerial role, overseeing and coordinating other accountants.
MBA specialization in finance is one of the most sought-after MBA degrees because of the numerous job opportunities in the finance industry. Completing your research project is vital to getting that degree, and the first step towards that is choosing MBA finance project topics in the banking sector. Therefore, select one from those listed above and begin the final phase of your MBA degree journey.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular updates on opportunities for students, teachers and administrators to the fast-paced world of higher educaiton.
Higher education, learning methods, internships.
MORE ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
Online Learning Pros and Cons Vs.Onsite Learning
There are many pros and cons online and onsite learning. Read on to make an informed decision on which model of learning to settle on.
Eligibility For MBA Entrance Exams: All You Need To Know
The entry criteria and eligibility for MBA entrance exams are pretty steep. Only a few applicants get selected. Find out if you make the cut.
Flipped Classroom Lesson Plan Template: Beginners Guide
If you want your teaching to lead to an effective learning Find out how to create a flipped classroom lesson plan in this article.
Tricky MBA Interview Questions and How to Answer Them
You cannot prepare for everything, but there are some things to expect. Here is an informative list of tricky MBA interview questions.
- How It Works
- Prices & Discounts
Navigating the MBA Research Landscape: Topics, Tips, and Success Stories
Table of contents
Are you an MBA student on the hunt for your next research topic? If so, you're in the right place! Finding a compelling research subject is key to crafting an impactful paper—one that not only earns you top grades but also contributes valuable insights to your field.
Did you know?
- According to the Graduate Management Admission Council, 89% of corporate recruiters planned to hire MBA graduates in 2022, up from 77% in 2023. This suggests the continued value and demand for MBA skills in the job market.
- A 2020 survey by McKinsey revealed that 86% of executives found that applying academic research had a positive impact on their company's operational efficiency.
- According to IDC, global spending on digital transformation technologies and services was estimated to reach $2.3 trillion in 2023, demonstrating the rapid pace of digital adoption in businesses.
- A Nielsen report revealed that 73% of global consumers would change their consumption habits to reduce environmental impact, highlighting the increasing importance of sustainability in business strategies.
Yet, deciding on the perfect topic can be tricky. You need a subject that aligns with your interests, has enough depth for a thorough analysis, and is relevant to the current business landscape. Don't worry if this sounds daunting—we're here to help!
In this post, we'll explore 50 intriguing MBA research topic examples across various disciplines, from finance and marketing to HR and strategic management. Plus, we'll guide you on turning a chosen topic into a research proposal, and share some inspiring success stories.
Understanding the Shifting Business Landscape for Your MBA Research
SUMMARY : Here, we delve into the impact of evolving business trends, such as digital transformation and corporate sustainability. These insights will help MBA students choose research topics relevant to today's dynamic business environment .
The business world is dynamic, with new trends constantly emerging that shape the way organizations operate and compete. It's essential for MBA students to remain up-to-date with these trends as they can significantly influence your choice of research topic.
Take, for instance, the rise of digital transformation. This wave has been revolutionizing industries across the board, from how we market products to how we manage human resources. A research topic in this area could delve into the effects of digitalization on traditional business models or investigate how firms adapt to technology-driven changes.
Then, there's the trend towards sustainability and social responsibility. Consumers are increasingly looking to do business with companies that prioritize not just profit, but also positive environmental and social impact. Research in this domain could explore the strategies companies use to align with these values, or the implications of these practices on a firm's bottom line.
Understanding these trends, among others, provides you with a context for your MBA research. It opens up avenues for inquiry that are not only academically stimulating but also relevant and impactful in today's business environment. Remember, a trend today could be the norm tomorrow, and your research could play a part in that transformation.
List of 50 MBA Research Topics
Navigating the vast world of MBA disciplines can be a complex task, but finding a topic that resonates with your interests can make your research journey more enjoyable and rewarding. Here's a list of 50 potential research topics across various disciplines to inspire your next project:
- The Impact of Cryptocurrencies on Traditional Financial Systems
- Risk Management in the Era of Digital Banking
- Evaluating the Sustainability of Microfinance Institutions
- The Role of AI in Financial Forecasting
- Ethical Investment and Profitability
- The Effectiveness of Influencer Marketing in Today's Digital World
- Customer Behaviour in the Age of E-commerce
- Personalization Strategies in Digital Marketing
- Impact of Social Media on Brand Awareness
- The Role of Augmented Reality in Consumer Experience
- The Influence of Organizational Culture on Employee Retention
- HR Strategies for Managing Remote Workers
- The Role of AI in Talent Acquisition
- Impact of Employee Wellbeing Programs on Productivity
- Workplace Diversity and its Effect on Company Performance
- Strategies for Business Sustainability in a Post-Covid World
- The Impact of Mergers and Acquisitions on Company Culture
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics
- The Role of Strategic Alliances in Business Expansion
- Business Model Innovation in the Digital Era
- The Role of Technology in Supply Chain Management
- Lean Manufacturing and its Impact on Profit Margins
- Strategies for Reducing Waste in Production Processes
- Impact of Quality Management Systems on Customer Satisfaction
- Challenges of Inventory Management in E-commerce
- The Influence of Big Data on Business Decision Making
- Cybersecurity Challenges in Modern Businesses
- Role of Information Systems in Customer Relationship Management
- Blockchain Technology and Its Impact on Business Operations
- Adoption of Cloud Computing in Small and Medium Enterprises
- The Effect of Globalization on Local Businesses
- Strategies for Cross-Cultural Business Communication
- Impact of Trade Wars on International Business
- Navigating International Business Ethics
- The Role of Emerging Markets in the Global Economy
- The Impact of Startup Culture on Local Economies
- Entrepreneurial Strategies for Social Impact
- Role of Innovation in Entrepreneurial Success
- Challenges of Venture Capital Financing in Startups
- The Influence of Ecosystems on Entrepreneurial Growth
- The Role of Telemedicine in Modern Healthcare
- Challenges of Healthcare Management in Low-Income Countries
- Strategies for Effective Healthcare Marketing
- Impact of Healthcare Policies on Hospital Management
- The Influence of AI on Healthcare Delivery
Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Impact of Green Marketing on Consumer Buying Behavior
- Strategies for Implementing Sustainable Business Practices
- The Role of CSR in Enhancing Corporate Reputation
- Measuring the Impact of CSR Initiatives on Community Development
- Sustainability Reporting and Its Influence on Investor Decisions
REMEMBER : while choosing a topic, consider your interests, the scope of the topic, and its relevance in today's business landscape. Each of these topics opens up a world of potential for in-depth research and can serve as a starting point for your MBA research journey.
Structuring Your Research for Academic Success
Now that you've chosen a research topic, the next step is to turn it into a research proposal. This proposal serves as a roadmap for your research project, outlining the research question, objectives, methodology, and anticipated outcomes. Let's use "The Impact of Cryptocurrencies on Traditional Financial Systems" as an example to illustrate this process:
Title : Start with a clear, concise title that precisely indicates what your research will cover.
Example : "The Impact of Cryptocurrencies on Traditional Financial Systems: A Comparative Study."
Introduction : This section should provide background information about your topic, why it's important, and the gap in current knowledge that your research will address.
Example : "With the advent of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, the traditional financial landscape is undergoing significant changes. However, the impact of this disruption on traditional financial systems remains underexplored..."
Research Question and Objectives : Here, state your main research question and the specific objectives that will guide your study.
Example : "This study aims to investigate the impact of cryptocurrencies on traditional financial systems. Specific objectives include analyzing the effect of cryptocurrencies on banking operations, exploring their influence on financial regulations, and evaluating their implications for financial stability..."
Literature Review : Briefly review existing literature relevant to your research topic. Highlight the strengths and weaknesses of current research and how your study will contribute.
Example : "Several studies have focused on the technical aspects of cryptocurrencies. However, there is a lack of comprehensive research examining their broader impact on financial systems..."
Methodology : Outline the methods you'll use to conduct your research. This could include data collection methods, analytical tools, and procedures.
Example : "This study will employ a mixed-methods approach, including a review of existing literature, analysis of secondary data from financial institutions, and semi-structured interviews with financial industry professionals..."
Expected Outcomes : Briefly describe the potential findings of your research and their implications.
Example : "This study expects to reveal the profound effects of cryptocurrencies on traditional financial systems. These findings may assist policymakers, financial institutions, and researchers in understanding and navigating this digital financial revolution..."
REMEMBER : a well-crafted research proposal not only guides your research but also demonstrates the value of your study to others, such as your professors or potential funding sources. And don't forget, the Writers Per Hour team is always ready to assist, and this is the best website where you can buy research proposal online that aligns with your research ambitions.
3 Inspiring Achievements to Motivate Your MBA Research Journey
MBA research can have a significant impact, both on your career and in advancing your field of study. Let's explore a few success stories of MBA research to inspire your journey:
1. Fintech Innovation
An MBA student's research on "The Impact of Blockchain Technology on Financial Transactions" didn't just earn top grades—it also sparked a startup idea. Leveraging the insights gained from their research, the student launched a successful fintech company specializing in secure blockchain transactions. Today, the company is revolutionizing financial security for small businesses.
2. Sustainable Business Practices
An innovative research project on "Incorporating Sustainable Business Practices in Fast Fashion" led another MBA student to a prestigious internship at a leading fashion company. The company was so impressed by her research insights that they implemented some of her recommendations, significantly reducing their environmental footprint.
3. Effective Leadership
An MBA research on "The Role of Emotional Intelligence in Effective Leadership" not only brought academic success to a student but also made him a better leader. By applying his research insights into his own startup, he was able to create a more cohesive and motivated team, propelling his business to new heights.
These stories demonstrate the potential of MBA research. Whether it's launching a startup, securing a dream internship, or enhancing your leadership skills, your research can lead you down a path of success. And remember, whether it's crafting a compelling research proposal or providing feedback on your paper, Writers Per Hour is here to support you every step of the way.
Choosing the right research topic is a critical step in your MBA journey. It sets the tone for your academic exploration and can pave the way for career opportunities, innovative business ideas, and impactful contributions to your field of study. From understanding emerging trends in business and management to transforming a research topic into a detailed proposal, every step is a milestone towards your academic and professional success.
Don't forget - your research isn't just about fulfilling a degree requirement. It's about sparking curiosity, challenging the status quo, and driving positive change in the business world. Remember, there's always support at hand to guide you through this process. Whether you need help with a custom essay for MBA or the entire research paper, Writers Per Hour is just a click away.
Embark on your research journey with enthusiasm and determination. The world of business is eagerly waiting for your unique insights and innovative solutions.
To support your MBA research journey further, we have collated a list of helpful resources for you.
Articles from the Writers Per Hour Blog :
1. Master Your MBA Personal Statement - This guide by Writers Per Hour shares effective strategies to create a compelling personal statement for your MBA application, which can also be a source of inspiration for your research topic.
2. How to Write and Format an MBA Essay That Gets Noticed - This post provides valuable tips on structuring your MBA essay, which can also be applied to organizing your research proposal or final research paper.
1. Harvard Business Review - HBR offers a wealth of articles and case studies on the latest business trends and management practices, which can provide useful insights for your research.
2. McKinsey Insights - McKinsey publishes regular reports on various industries and business functions, offering data-driven insights that can inform your research.
3. JSTOR - JSTOR is a digital library of academic journals, books, and primary sources. This can be an excellent place to find scholarly articles related to your research topic.
You can always seek support from pro essay writers at Writers Per Hour throughout your MBA research journey.
Last edit at Jul 22 2023
What does your service do?
Do you have free essay samples?
How much does it cost?
How to order my essay?
Share this article
Sign up and get 20% off on a custom paper
By entering your email above you agree to receive our periodical marketing emails. We do not sell or share your personal information.
- Write My Book Report for Me
- Buy College Paper Now
- Marketing Plan Writing Service
- Write My Thesis
- Do My Accounting Assignment
- Write My Essay Fast
- Do My Case Study For Me
- Buy Extended Essay
- Buy Persuasive Essay
- Buy ToK Essay
- Do My Math Problems
- Paper Editing Service
- Pay Someone to Write My Paper
- IA writing service
- Do My Powerpoint
- Buy Analysis Essay
- Buy Personal Statement
- Write My Speech
- Buy Research Proposal
- Write My Lab Report
- Do My Research Paper
- Write My Discussion Post
- Write My Annotated Bibliography
- Professional Dissertation Writer
- Capstone Project Writer
- Urgent Essay Writing Service
- Write My Assignment
- Write My Literature Review
- Psychology Essay Writing Service
- Do My Coursework
- Buy Biology Paper
- Write My Philosophy Paper
- Buy Non Plagiarized Essay
188 Banking Essay Topics
🏆 best essay topics on banking, 👍 good banking research topics & essay examples, 🌶️ hot banking ideas to write about, 🎓 most interesting banking research titles, ❓ banking essay questions.
- Electronic Banking Services in a Qatar Bank The present research is based on the context of e-banking services in Qatar, a small country with abundant natural assets. Banks in Qatar have not been able to get the majority of customers.
- Financial Regulation by the IMF and the World Bank The International Monetary Fund and the World Bank use several instruments to regulate the balance of payments problems and other financial crisis that countries might have faced.
- International Monetary Fund, World Bank, and World Trade Organization This paper studies three international financial organizations: the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, and the World Trade Organization.
- Economics: Currency and Banking Schools Debates This thesis of the paper will be a statement about the importance of the Currency and Banking Schools, especially their influence on the decisions of policy-makers.
- United States Banking Merger Relevance In the banking sector, mergers and takeovers have become very common. In this paper, the researcher will look at the relevance of banking mergers in the modern market.
- Mobile Banking Development and Analysis Project This research will be discussing the application of a mobile banking application, its effects, and its benefits to the consumers.
- The Lehman Bank: Irregularities and Cybercrimes Henry Lehman had until recently been the head of one of the world’s largest and most successful investment bank. Smith was a professional who had worked for one of the Lehman Bank’s subsidiaries.
- National Australia Bank Analysis The national Australia bank has many programs which help it to adhere to the ethical regulations which govern all businesses in Australia.
- The National Australia Bank’ Corporate Governance The purpose of this paper is to develop a critical analysis of NAB’s corporate governance in terms of the protocols and practices.
- Foreign Investment in Chinese Banking Sector: HR Policies China`s banking system and foreign investment policies have to survive numerous changes and improvements using its norms and guidelines in comparison to developing countries.
- World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index The World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index (LPI) is constructed to assist countries in determining the key challenges and opportunities in logistics.
- Banking Merger, Its Benefits and Consequences The paper seeks to discuss the effects of mergers in the banking industry on the public especially in the United Kingdom.
- Barclays Bank’s Innovative Managerial Practices One of the most vivid examples of Barclays’s encouragement of entrepreneurship processes is the LifeSkills program.
- Bank of Japan’s Unconventional Monetary Policy In Japan, the supply of money is mainly controlled by the Bank of Japan with the help of monetary policy that is focused on inflation and interest rates.
- Commercial Bank’s Profitability in Austria The analysis done in this paper shows that there is a close relationship between gross domestic product and commercial banks’ profitability in Austria.
- Banking and Inventory Management This assessment analyses the inventory management as a tool for achieving successful supply chains and resilience in the banking services industry.
- Finance: The Currency School-Banking School Debate The period of the 1840s in the history of the economic thought is characterized by a significant controversy observed between the Currency School and Banking School.
- Corporate Governance in the Banking Industry Work utilizes the stakeholder theories and the stewardship presumption to shows how corporate governance contributes to higher standards of accountability in the banking industry.
- Chinese Bank’ Human Resources Management The paper analyses HRM through an examination of new approaches, recruitment and selection, monitoring and rewarding at the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.
- Online Banking Fraud Risk Awareness The rationale of this research is to investigate how online-banking private customers are aware of the risk associated with the services.
- Major British Banking Group and Financial Crisis The purpose of this study is the assess the extent to which financial crisis in the United States of America contributed to the liquidity crash in the Major British banking group.
- US Banking Expansion in Emerging Markets U.S. banking has contributed significantly to the development of financial markets of emerging countries such as China, Malaysia, Brazil, and others.
- China’s Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank China’s Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank is an organization intended to support infrastructural development in the region. The US and Japan voiced their disproval of the endeavor.
- Eastern Bank and First Bank & Trust Company Merger The Eastern Bank Corporation and the First Bank & Trust Company have different human resources policies. For the merger, a general HR management strategy should be developed.
- Barclays Bank’s Decision-Making and Leadership Barclays Bank Board comes up with the vision for the bank. It could be the expansion plans into the Middle East or the African continent.
- National Australia Bank: Corporate Social Responsibility This paper explores corporate social responsibility through an analysis of a company selected from the database of the world’s most ethical companies.
- Time Management for Students in Bahrain’s Banking This research is aimed to study the opinions and attitudes towards time management among the students at Bahrain University and the country’s financial sector.
- Barclays Bank’s Decision-Making & Risk Management Barclays Bank has a clear and progressive vision of the decision-making process, with risk management being the most elaborate one.
- Credit Quality in Banking Lending and Investment This paper analyses the credit quality problems of banking institutions’ lending and investment decisions over the last 30 years.
- Co-operative Banking Group’s Enterprise Software The report illustrates how implementation of ERP system in Co-operative banking group will help in improving the firm’s accounting, inventory as well as logistics practices.
- The Rise of Islamic Banking in a Time of Economic Crisis On the surface, it may seem odd that Islamic banking is in such demand but when looked at from a cultural and religious perspective, it embodies the very essence of Islamic law.
- State Bank’s and Real Estate Bank’s Collapse Today, the collapse of state banks is the problematic situation which is often associated with significant economic and political problems in the country.
- HSBC Bank’s Staffing Change: Communication Plan This work shows the communication plan for the change in staffing at HSBC Bank, identifies its key trends, assumptions, and risks, and gives a SWOTT analysis of the organization.
- The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank’s Initiative The purpose of this paper is to discuss the implications of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank’s initiative and analyze three global connections with regard to the project.
- Bank Reconciliation: Theft and Control Deficiencies Internal control is a vital process because it gives reasonable assurance about the activities of a company and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Bank of America’s E-Business Challenges The promoters of the Bank of America have not conceded on the matter of going e-business. This problem has a direct relation to the size and financial ability.
- US Financial and Banking Reforms History The paper reviews articles that analyze the challenges of the US financial institution in 1832 and explain the significance of the US banking reforms under Nicolas Biddle.
- Hedging Strategy and Bank Risk Management Strategy for risk management is an essential step for banks. Hedging is a tool managing the financial risks that may emerge in the process of managing forwards and futures.
- Goldman Sachs Group in Investment Banking Industry Goldman Sachs Group has had a long history in the context of the global economy and, therefore, has gained impressive experience over the years of its operations.
- The Lehman Brothers Bank Collapse The main purpose of this study is to examine the financial crisis of 2008-2010 on public discourse with regard to the collapse of Lehman Brothers.
- Barclays Bank’s Talent Management The Barclays Bank in Stanford has successfully organised its human resource management approach to internalise the aspects of employee equity.
- Bank Loan Manager: Job Analysis and Recruitment Bank loan manager is a rather profitable and respectable job, and its popularity and prestige have been growing during the last decade.
- Barclays Bank History and Analysis Barclays bank is one of the oldest banks in the world. Its history dates back in the 17th century when, banking services were being introduced in the United Kingdom.
- Fraud Perpetrators in Banking Organizations Most of the fraud perpetrators are insiders. This is common among the lowly paid employees who have the feeling that their employers are paying them too less.
- Bank’s Performance Financial Regulation Net income which signifies the profits that a bank makes after taxes gives us a direct view of a bank’s performance in terms of its ability to pay dividends as well as retain earnings.
- Grameen Banking System Alleviating Poverty This paper discusses various aspects of the Grameen banking system and focuses on how it has assisted communities, and evaluate its future success.
- Veema Banking Company’s Investment in the UAE This report provides an analysis of the general business environment that Veemah Banking Company will meet during the employment of its investment endeavors in the UAE.
- Human Rights in Israel-Gaza and West Bank Regions The conflict in the Gaza region was a violation of human rights because the sovereignty of the state was not respected by foreign powers.
- Mountain Bank’s Business Strategy Organizational profits rely on a good business strategic plan. For the case of Mountain Bank, the profits have been declining as a result of the poor business strategic plan.
- Global Financial Crisis and Banking System in Australia The recent global financial crisis affected almost all banks in the world with very few banks shielded from this misfortune.
- The Goals of a Banking Institution The management should ensure that effective structures are in place to align the firm’s resource so that the aims and objectives are met.
- Bank Solutions International’s Technology Gaps and Security Strategy Training of information staff and personnel would be done on a quarterly basis and this would reduce the effect of an outdated approach to problem-solving.
- Global Political Economy: World Trade Organization, World Bank, and European Union This essay on global political economy will present answers to the attached questions. The answer to the first question will illuminate the exact functions of World Trade Organization.
- Central Bank’s Communications Strategy The set of genres and a wide range of meditating technologies associated with the Central bank’s communications strategy can be perceived as portions of local organization action.
- Transformational Leadership in Pakistan’s Banking Sector The report tries to explicate the degree of diffusion of transformational and transactional leadership across the banking sector in Pakistan.
- Doha Bank Qatar’s Strategic Thinking and Leadership Doha Bank Qatar involves its departments together with external agencies and customer firms to incorporate innovation and focus on change to achieve success in its operations.
- International Logistics, Business, and Banking Conservative decisions are quite typical in the realm of financial operations for numerous reasons, the high possibility of a failure as a result of the lack of proper testing.
- Vision Bank’s Intercultural Communication: Problems and Recommendations The selected company for this report is Vision Bank. It provides banking, loans, financial advice, and consultancy services to customers in different regions.
- Macroeconomics Interest Rates and Aggregated Supply: Demand in the Federal Reserve Bank The Federal Reserve Bank makes a decision to increase interest rates regardless of the fact that real wages do not rise.
- Banking, Its Ancient and Modern History The history of banking dates back to Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire. The first prototypes were created by merchants around 2000 BC in Assyria and Sumeria.
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank’s Online Banking Services The purpose of this paper is to analyze modern online banking practices in the UAE, using Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) as an example.
- Bank of America Launching New Online Services Bank of America successfully tested its new mobile banking service on a small-scale basis to determine the acceptability level among customers.
- Waiting Lines Situation at Banking Organizations Hiring more personnel could be a solution to address the challenge of long queues at many facilities.
- St. George Bank. Profits and Perspectives. The financial statements of St. George Bank Ltd are legitimately prepared in accordance with Australian Accounting Standards, the Corporation Act of 2001.
- Analyzing Bank Performance: Risk Propositions This report points out some of the challenging circumstances that the banks and financial institutions may find themselves in if the crisis goes out of hand.
- St. George Bank: Human Resources and Entrepreneurship St. George Bank should also come up with new methods to access their customers and also new channels on which the customers can get their services.
- Bank of Credit and Commerce International Case When the branch offices of the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI) in seven countries were raided in early July 1991, one of the major bank scams involving billions of dollars was brought to light.
- Managing Employees Performance at HSBC Private Bank and Theoretical Analysis of Performance For a better understanding of Managing Employee Performance this paper would go for HSBC, the UK as a case study and then go for theoretical analysis.
- Bank Street Curriculum: Implementation and Assessment The Bank Street Curriculum was developed keeping in mind that children are very active learners. The curriculum is based on history, economics, history and even geography
- Standard Chartered Bank Managing Human Resources This report is a case study on Standard Chartered, and the strength-based approach in the bank has been discussed with its benefits and also disadvantages.
- Banking Bail-Outs and the Housing Market This paper focuses on the impact of the banking bail-out on the housing sector. The US banking bail-outs elicited spirited criticism and resistance from thousands of Americans.
- The Grew of Financial World Crisis: Global Central Bank As Michael Mandel writes in his article, the financial world crisis flows out of the absence of a global central bank, which could have regulated the world financial movements.
- Geithner’s Bank Plan: Winners and Losers Joshua Zumbrun in his article “Geithner’s Bank Plan: Winners and Losers” in the “Forbes” offers banks to sell their bad assets – the loans and securities they cannot unload in the market.
- The Ethical Issues of Western Bank and Trust and Bobby’s Bagels Managers In this paper I am going to examine ethical issues in two companies: Western Bank and Trust and Bobby’s Bagel.
- Improving Workplace Learning for the Bank Tellers Improving workplace learning for the bank tellers by first identifying the weaknesses or obstacles then developing a strategy towards addressing the weaknesses.
- Mobile Telephony Services Investing in Real-Time Banking Investing in new smartphone technology is a waste of time in poor markets. Investing in services through mobile telephone services seems to be the next big thing.
- Financial Management and Investment Banking This paper will focus on the primary markets, analyze the functions that investment bankers perform in the traditional process for issuing new securities.
- Macroeconomic Theory: Barclays Bank in the UK For purposes of this study, we will analyze how the national economy can affect the performance of Barclays Bank, a major Public Limited Company.
- The Impact of the Internet on Banking The internet and Information Technology has given banks their core objective and that is services towards their customers and at the moment it is bringing forth more valued added products.
- Financial Market Regulation and Bank Activity Limitations The limitations on bank activity vary in countries, there are some similar processes: policies on bank’s capital, and the policies on the connection between banking and business.
- The Analysis of Wells Fargo Bank Actions The Wells Fargo Bank was helping the mining companies to raise enough money to enhance their efficient exploitation of minerals on mountain tops.
- Best Big Bank in Australia & Principal Agent Theory The paper reviewed the possible problems that occurred while the “Nucleus” referral system implementation in the Best Big Bank located in Australia.
- Bank Management and Business Report Analysis This report is prepared in the interest of a bank that is planning to increase their sales performance, with the aim to provide an opinion on how sales should be improved.
- Banking Policy Regulation: Lending to Minorities The lenders argue, many minorities take loans which they cannot afford to pay. Some households take mortgage loans with anticipation that the prices for these houses will increase.
- Information Technology and Banking Sector IT has influenced two dissimilar areas in banking, including communication and connectivity, together with business progression reengineering.
- Wachovia Bank Financial Report Wachovia bank, which is now a part of Wells Fargo bank, was regarded as the fourth-largest bank holding company in the USA, the financial system of which was based on total assets.
- The Crisis in UK Banking of 2007-2008 The combination of major economic shocks and the unprecedented global policy response to the banking crisis has generated exceptional uncertainties for household,
- To Loan or Not to Loan: Taggert’s Bank Plans Taggert’s bank plans to extend its subprime loans and is exploring new lending methods that will increase its competitive edge.
- COVID-19 Effects for Truist Bank With the spread of COVID-19, causing many Americans to lose jobs and see financial hardships, Truist would need to focus on how they can help their customers in their times of need.
- The Bank of America on the Verge of Substantial Changes It is essential to find the right balance between the desire to improve the growth margins and the risk of losing everything through bankruptcy to profit and raise capital.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Bangladesh’s Banking Sector CSR practices by banks in Bangladesh not only enhance their accountability but also boost their success and influence the socially responsible behaviors of other firms.
- Information Systems Evolution in the Banking Industry Information systems for banks have come a long way from developing simple DBMSs developed on personal database management systems.
- Opening a Bank Branch in Lithuania Lithuania is a perfect country to open a new branch of the regional bank. It is a highly developed state with significant achievements in economics and international trade.
- Corporate Governance Against Financial Risk Up to Date With Banking Crisis The essay discusses financial problems, especially the financial banking crisis and how to deal with it and its risks, as well as the impact of corporate governance on it.
- Problems With Improve Bank Services Some of the problems that banks are likely to encounter while attempting to deliver solid customer service include privacy laws, fair lending policies, and debt securities.
- The Effectiveness of the World Bank The World Bank has been ineffective in its roles because of the poor review of projects, weak implementation of organizational policies, and failure to alleviate extreme poverty.
- Attempted Bank Robbery Criminal Justice Case The suggested case describing the plan to commit a crime of bank robbery is characterized by several elements that are commonly identified in crime attempts.
- DuPont Analysis of the Chinese Bank of Communications The present report aims at applying DuPont analysis to evaluate the performance of the Chinese Bank of Communications (BoCom) against its competitor, China Merchants Bank (CMB).
- Information Age, Future, and Medical Banking Medical banking organized following the concept of patient-centered care can facilitate the shift from logical considerations to the particular needs of patients.
- Lloyd’s Tsb Bank Is Under Fire for Money Laundering Offense This research article discusses the role of the bank, either knowingly or unknowingly, in laundering the money obtained by cheating.
- Risk Management Strategies of Bank of America This essay analyses the risk management techniques adopted by the Bank of India to increase not only its profit but also its market share in detail.
- Analysis of Islamic Banking and Finance The purpose of this article is to consider the features of Islamic banking, as well as the principles on which the relationship between the bank and customers is built.
- Opening a Bank Office in Lithuania This paper will discuss the viability of opening a bank office in Lithuania. Opening a new office usually involves many risks, especially if the new area is not researched properly.
- Improving the American International Bank Situation The research is targeted at offering several ways to better the American International Bank (AIB) current situation as well as outline its future opportunities.
- Islamic Banking Features Analysis The purpose of the research will explore specific features within Islamic banking that impede the free flow of capital.
- Piggy Bank’s Sample Size to Estimate Mean Dollars To estimate a single population mean, the sample size should be the same as the population size. So, all the customers of Piggy Bank will have to be included in the sample.
- HSBC Bank Balance Sheet Analysis Financial accounts have different users; each user has specific needs they require from the accounts. Financial account users can be defined into two main segments.
- National Bank of Bahrain Analysis This report attempts to analyze the characteristics that determine the attractiveness of the NBB to investors, namely its financial structure and corporate governance framework.
- Islamic Banking: Risk Management, Operations and Barriers Islamic banks have been opened all over the world and they have their own unique operations that depend on the rules and regulations of Islamic law.
- Bank of Credit and Commerce International’s Criminal Activity This case provides adequate information on how BCCI bank was involved in a global financial crime of laundering billions of dollars globally.
- The Effect of Finance as It Relates to Banking in Our Society The purpose of this paper is to analyze the effects of finance as it relates to banking in the Cayman Islands.
- Competition in Islamic Banking Systems The main purpose of the research will be to investigate the effect of competition on profitability and the market power in the Islamic banking system.
- Hull vs. Bank Case Study This case reflects the issue that occurred between the property tenants and the North Adams Hoosac Savings Bank. Harry transferred his interests in East Quincy and to his wife.
- Banks and Banking in Spain The Spanish legal framework has transformed banking and insurance services due to the creation of the EU single market.
- Impact of Bank Regulation, Market Structure, and Institutions on Cost of Financial Intermediation Through the process of intermediation, the financial institutions are able to ensure that there is an effective flow of funds.
- Analysis of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is a full-service commercial bank that provides a broad range of products and services, for instance, retail banking, management of wealth and others.
- Change in Composition of Bank Funding Since 2008 The main components of bank funding are deposits, short-term debts, and long-term debts. Over 50% of bank funding originates from retail deposits.
- Mergers and Acquisitions in the Banking Sector This paper discusses mergers in the banking sector, reasons for a wave of mergers between banks, and difficulties that acquiring banks may face in the future.
- East Bank Regional Hospital System The paper presents reasons to support East Bank Regional Hospital’s decision to expand its services. The consideration of the diseases will meet the medical needs.
- Investment Opportunity Analysis: British Banking Sector The Big Four British banks dominate the UK banking industry for a number of reasons, including their longevity, aggressive marketing, and service variety.
- Bank of America and Financial Analysis Bank of America is a leading US financial institution. An analysis of the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) is essential when planning the Bank’s future.
- HSBC Bank and Barclays Bank: Comparison and Risk Exposures This paper focuses on the evaluation of the financial performance of HSBC bank and Barclays bank since the start of the global financial crisis.
- Banking Regulations Undermining Financial Crisis Traces of financial crisis and negative externalities have been present across the banking sector for the last several decades.
- Island Banking Services: Cybersecurity Strategy and Implementation Plan This paper aims to describe the cybersecurity strategy and its implementation plan for Island Banking Services that is a firm that works in Financial Transactions Processing.
- Current Dynamics and Trends in Corporate Banking Sustainable financing is one of the emerging trends in corporate banking due to the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Organizational and National Culture in Banking The most important feature of commercial bank management is the continuous search for a productive compromise between the organizational and the national cultures.
- Green Initiatives of the Toronto-Dominion Bank The paper will assess the actions taken by Toronto-Dominion Bank in order to reduce its impact on the environment.
- An Overview of Risks in Banking and Investments Credit ratings serve as vital tools for the investor, especially when they need a precise analysis of the organization’s position at a glance.
- The Toronto-Dominion Bank in the Industry The Toronto-Dominion Bank measures its effectiveness using a personnel engagement score, optional labor turnover, and industry comparison.
- Wells Fargo Bank Scandal in Southern California The scandal in Wells Fargo Bank emerged after the customers started receiving the cards in their mail and others noticed accumulating bank fees.
- Banking: A Balance Sheet and an Income Statement The paper indicates that when compared to a balance sheet, an income statement presents a less defined and incomplete type of analysis.
- AMZ Bank’s Main Problems and Their Solution As a result of the analysis of the AMZ bank and its activities, it was found that the main problem is a toxic culture and the resulting social and economic structure.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank and Big Data The purpose of this paper is to analyze big data as technology concerning JPMorgan Chase and consider how it can be used shortly by this company.
- Bank’s Digital Trends, Opportunities, and Threats The essay demonstrates the most crucial digital opportunities and threats for a commercial bank. The strategies to reduce the number of abandoned baskets are discussed.
- Islamic Banking and Its Development Problems Islamic banking’s main purpose is to perform the function of making payments and working with a considerable amount of money.
- The Community Reinvestment Act and the Banking Systems This paper aims to study the impact of the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) on banking in communities of Arkansas, California, and Boston.
- Banking in the United States of America The banking system of the United States of America is one of the youngest, and banking has its own specifics with a lot of restrictions and even archaic elements.
- Qatar National Bank’s General Information Bank groups that have already developed the most efficient business models and managed to expand their operations globally are in a comfortable position.
- The National Banking Crisis Analysis The recent crisis at a national bank has attracted nationwide coverage due to its massive effect on the economy.
- TD Canada Trust Bank’s Performance Management The performance management system implemented in the TD Canada Trust Bank corresponds to the international financial sector management standards.
- The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Standard Chartered Bank This paper will explore the impact that the COVID-19 pandemic had on the Standard Chartered bank, the development of technology, and its influence on human resource management.
- The Bank Robbery Crime Investigation The primary objective of securing the crime scene is to preserve all the evidence that can help trace and identify the bank robbery suspect.
- Barclays Bank’s Strategic Analysis Barclays Bank is among the largest financial services. The paper analyzes the bank’s external business environment, financial position, and recommendations.
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Company: Case Analysis Punjab Nation Bank Housing Finance Limited has experienced stagnant growth since its incorporation with other partners in 1988.
- Developing the Islamic Banking Cluster in the UAE The report’s mission is to develop the Islamic banking cluster in the UAE in order to be number one in Islamic Banking.
- People Analytics of the Qatar National Bank One of the biggest challenges in conducting people analytics research for the Qatar National Bank is working with unstructured data.
- America’s Banking Industry: Past, Present, and Future Banks are critical to the economic stability of a country. Banks are the primary option for borrowing, saving, and investing for millions of Americans in the United States.
- A Bank, a Grocery Store, and a Restaurant: The Cultural Features This paper analyzes the available cultural features of a bank, a grocery store, and a restaurant to determine the distinctive features of these public places.
- Moroccan Central Bank’s Ethics and Systems The banking sector in the last two years has been impacted greatly by the COVID-19 pandemic. The situation led to the emergence of various innovations.
- Benefits and the Challenges of Financial Restructuring for Bank Muscat – Oman Bank Muscat is a fiscal services company in Oman that offers retail banking, corporate banking, treasury, investment banking, asset management, and private banking.
- Information Gain and Entropy Methods in Banking The paper reviews the methods of information gain and entropy used by banking companies and critically analyzes some alternatives that are possible to use.
- The Basel III Agreement in Banking The paper discusses Basel III. It is a global regulatory agreement that mandates banks to maintain particular leverage ratios and reserve capital levels.
- CNP Bank Card: Case Analysis This paper focuses on the CNP bank card case, which aims to create a method for forecasting credit-card defaults and identifying potential client bases for various credit instruments.
- Customer Analysis via Entropy and Information Gain in Banking The introduction of big data analytics in the financial sector has provided bankers with countless opportunities to improve the quality of their services.
- Information Gain in the Banking Sphere Information gain can be determined as a methodology that can be practically applied to the digitalization of payments in the banking sphere.
- Key Learnings for Banking Sector During COVID-19 The changing nature of the modern business environment requires considering organizational development (OD) practices.
- World Bank’s Contribution to Sustainable Development Goals The essay examines the role of the World Bank in bolstering the Sustainable Development Goals measures to combat poverty and promote development.
- Starling Bank’s Environment and Resource Analysis Starling Bank turned out to be a promising financial institution that appeared on the market, correctly assessing the main trends and joining them.
- Does Customer Relationship Management Matter in the Banking System?
- Have More Strictly Regulated Banking Systems Fared Better During the Recent Financial Crisis?
- Does Banking Competition Alleviate or Worsen Credit Constraints Faced by Small and Medium Enterprises?
- Can Bubble Theory Foresee Banking Crises?
- Are Bank Holding Companies a Source of Strength to Their Banking Subsidiaries?
- Does Banking Competition Affect Innovation?
- Why Fixing the ‘Shadow Banking’ Sector Is Essential for the U.S. Housing Market?
- Are Cooperatives the Weakest Link in European Banking?
- Has the Global Banking System Become More Fragile Over Time?
- Does Banking Regulation Cause Counterproductive Economic Dynamics?
- Can Monetary Union Enhance Banking Competition?
- How Does Banking Market Power Affect Bank Opacity?
- Are Banking Supervisory Data Useful for Macroeconomic Forecasts?
- Does Banking Consolidation Worsen Firms’ Access to Credit?
- Are Banking Systems Increasingly Fragile?
- How Does Banking Sector Globalization Affect the Banking Crisis?
- Can Sustainable Banking Help Stimulate Economic Growth in Sub-Sahara Africa?
- Are Labor-Saving Technologies Lowering Employment in the Banking Industry?
- How Does Competition Affect Efficiency and Soundness in Banking?
- Can Central Banking Survive the IT Revolution?
- Are More Competitive Banking Systems More Stable?
- Does Banking Consolidation Lead to Efficiency Gains?
- Are Recoveries From Banking and Financial Crises Really So Different?
- What Determines the Banking Sector Performance in Globalized Financial Markets?
- Can the Chinese Banking System Continue to Grow Without Sacrificing Loan Quality?
- Are Systemic Banking Crises in Developed and Developing Countries Predictable?
- What Drives Banking Sector Fragility in the Eurozone?
- Can Islamic Banking Increase Financial Inclusion?
- Does Banking Sector Development Affect Economic Growth and Inflation?
- What Are the Customer Perceptions Towards Banking Industry Marketing?
- Thesis paper title generator
- Research questions generator
Cite this post
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
StudyCorgi. (2023, November 8). 188 Banking Essay Topics. Retrieved from https://studycorgi.com/ideas/banking-essay-topics/
StudyCorgi. (2023, November 8). 188 Banking Essay Topics. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/banking-essay-topics/
"188 Banking Essay Topics." StudyCorgi , 8 Nov. 2023, studycorgi.com/ideas/banking-essay-topics/.
1. StudyCorgi . "188 Banking Essay Topics." November 8, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/banking-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . "188 Banking Essay Topics." November 8, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/banking-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . 2023. "188 Banking Essay Topics." November 8, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/banking-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . (2023) '188 Banking Essay Topics'. 8 November.
These essay examples and topics on Banking were carefully selected by the StudyCorgi editorial team. They meet our highest standards in terms of grammar, punctuation, style, and fact accuracy. Please ensure you properly reference the materials if you’re using them to write your assignment.
The essay topic collection was published on September 9, 2021 . Last updated on November 8, 2023 .
New User? Start here.
200+ Top Notch Topics For MBA Dissertation Topics To Choose – 2023
Table of Contents
The satisfactory completion of a research dissertation is a requirement of any MBA degree. Before graduating, you will almost always be required to complete an MBA dissertation. This will help you in Constructing a conceptual framework that will help you while studying MBA degree. An MBA degree is a study of the theory and implementation of business management concepts, which is frequently applied to several real-world business circumstances, as you are already aware.
We will attempt to highlight areas of interest and popular dissertation titles used by MBA students around the world. One of the most rewarding aspects of writing your own MBA dissertation topic is that you get to choose your title and contribute to the field of analysis. The following are several MBA dissertations subjects that have been published in their respective fields and may be of assistance to you.
Accounting Dissertation Topics
- Research into the impact of industry and public knowledge on the market share index’s fluctuation
- An examination of the significance of auditing for large corporations
- Examining the country’s tax scheme
- Considerations to consider when investing in financial markets
- From an accounting perspective, risk-taking in companies
- Make recommendations for a business firm’s circular debt management.
- An examination of the difficulties that external audits encounter as a result of equal value calculations
- Examine the differences and similarities between external and internal auditors.\
- Can taxation be considered a human rights policy? Prepare analysis to back up your claims
- What are the consequences of your country’s current tax structure on lower-income individuals?
Operations Management Dissertation Topics
- In terms of supply chain design, what does “Legality” imply?
- The importance of the virtual supply chain in facilitating short-term business collaborations
- Supply chain management: Is self-driving cars a possibility, and how successful can they be?
- Big data analytics’ impact on efficient inventory management
- RFID’s Importance in Toyota’s Inventory Management
- E-commerce inventory management
- Strategies for scheduling production in a manufacturing environment
- Strategies for scheduling production in the automobile industry
- Toyota Production Scheduling Strategies in the United Kingdom: A Case Study
- Using AI to boost quality control: An Amazon.com case study
Business Management Dissertation Topics
- Gender equity in the workplace – what management strategy supports females in traditionally male-dominated industries?
- Management’s socio-cultural background and how it influences leadership relationships
- How do employment benefits impact employee and company productivity?
- Small business strategies and how they’ve adapted to globalization
- Examining cultural shifts: What role does feedback play in a multinational/international corporation?
- Corporate team performance in multinational corporations
- Business team performance in multinational corporations
- Human resource management and policies of non-profit organizations
- The role of foreign direct investment in the economy of developing countries
Finance Dissertation Topics
- Looking at the rapid growth of international microfinance
- The expansion of microfinance in the banking industry in the United Kingdom
- Microfinance’s effect on emerging economies is the subject of a report
- What role do credit and other financial services play in growth and investment?
- Microfinance’s effect on poverty reduction and economic growth
- A comparison of FDI strategies in Europe and Asia
- Emerging market stock price synchronicity and analyst coverage
- What effect does foreign direct investment have on developing countries?
- What is the effect of European financial regulation on cross-border financial investment?
- An examination of the ongoing reform phase in an emerging economy’s banking sector: the case of Brazil
Marketing Dissertation Topics
- Analyzing the role of personalization and customization in digital relationship marketing in the COVID-19 era
- A case study of UK fitness brands generating customer loyalty through high-value content development
- In today’s dynamic market climate, what obstacles does Tesco’s loyalty card scheme face?
- How and why should social media be used to draw new consumers by relationship marketing?
- What effect does product quality have on consumer satisfaction for high- and low-contact products?
- Do customers grasp a company’s brand values? Starbucks vs. McDonald’s is a case in point.
- A case study approach to using digital methods to improve brand salience
- How does product availability impact an SME’s brand image?
- Is it possible to move a brand’s reputation from one industry to another? The Virgin Cola event in the United Kingdom
- Using YouTube to evaluate the efficacy of beauty brands’ direct marketing
Information Technology Management Dissertation Topics
- What impact will information technology have on the way global business is conducted in the future?
- Is technology progressing at a rate sufficient to meet the demands of a worldwide financial system?
- What impact did the recent Sony hack, which exposed thousands of private emails, have international market transactions and trade?
- How will technological advances help the global trade process?
- The influence of religion on IT adoption in Yemeni universities
- Information and communication technology, data processing, and school-level decision-making on student achievement
- The effect of mobile technology on international students attending British universities for education
- An examination of the role of online discussions in promoting interaction, social learning, self-efficacy, and collaboration in a thoroughly blended environment
- The application of instructional techniques to improve problem-solving abilities
- An examination of the effectiveness of automated tools in assisting students in conducting literature reviews
Strategic Risk Management Dissertation Topics
- How The Current Trends in Global Supply Chain Management Impacted the Evolution of Risk-Management Strategies in a Supply Chain?
- An examination of social risk as a growing source of concern for multinational corporations and their stockholder value
- In the Financial Markets, Evaluating the Importance of Liquidity Risk Management and Credit Supply
- Best Methods and Practices in Operational Risk Management for the Warehousing Industry
- Risk Management Practices in Different Financial Sectors: A Comparative Study
- Critical Success Factors for Financial Services Organizations Implementing an Operational Management System
- Social Risk Analysis and Mitigation
- 7 Major Obstacles for Operational Risk Managers
- Learn how risk assessment is used to diagnose and manage medical errors
- In the banking industry, long-term risk management is essential
Entrepreneurship Dissertation Topics
- What dangers do major economies face when a large portion of their population is chronically unemployed or unable to hold a stable job?
- Is it always a good idea for governments to bail out large corporations, or would it be better for the economy if businesses were forced to handle their affairs better?
- How do insurance firms make profits because their pay-outs are frequently much higher than the premiums charged by customers?
- Many loan forms are subsidized by governments, resulting in interest rates that are far lower than the national average. Is this a good business practice?
- Is it true that high-risk investments pay off better, or is this merely due to the large sums of money involved?
- What are the most important tactics that small companies can use to ensure their long-term financial security?
- Is real estate investment risk-free since land property prices seldom fall, or do real estate brokers tell this a lie to make their companies seem more profitable than they are?
- What are the opportunities that arise for investors during economic downturns or stock market crashes?
- How can the stock market be used to make long-term, risk-free profits?
- What factors influence the probability of a business going bankrupt?
Human Resource Management Dissertation Topics
- Methods for implementing various human resource management philosophies in the workplace
- Is there any collaboration between corporate management and HR departments?
- How to choose soft vs. hard interpersonal skills?
- Objectivity vs. subjectivity in employee appraisal
- Employee engagement and the impact of incentives
- Is it possible for human resource departments to effect change within organizations?
- Is it possible to use performance improvement strategies to handle each employee’s evaluation?
- Employees’ perspectives on the effectiveness of performance reviews are being investigated.
- The effect of employee motivation programs on productivity
- How will the employee selection process be improved?
E-Commerce Dissertation Topics
- An examination of new business’s e-commerce strategy.
- An analysis of conventional businesses’ e-commerce strategies as they transition to the Internet (Migration)
- E-commerce strategies: Is it by chance or by design?
- What elements make up a successful e-commerce strategy?
- Models of payment processing are examined
- How successful is social media in the e-commerce process?
- How do e-commerce tactics help you establish a stronger relationship with your customers?
- How critical is the customer’s unique selling point to the growth of e-commerce?
- E-commerce Marketing Mix: Is it better to be entirely online or to have a foot in both worlds?
- A comparison of pay-per-click and pay-per-click ads
Economics Dissertation Topics
- How does market competition influence corporate growth strategies?
- The effect of the covid pandemic on corporate market entry strategies
- What impact do non-profit financing models have on their long-term viability?
- Privatization of Public Enterprises and its Economic Policy and Growth Ramifications
- Digitalization is posing challenges for the industry
- What effect would Brexit have on UK industrial policies?
- Covid’s impact on the entertainment industry
- Alternative energy market perspectives from around the world
- Consumer preferences have shifted dramatically in the last two decades
- What impact does local culture and mindset have on entrepreneurial behaviour and the desire to start a business?
Health Care Management Dissertation Topics
- The Role of Mid-Level Providers.
- The Effect of Telemedicine on Healthcare Administration
- Addressing the Opioid Crisis
- The Consequences of a Growing Number of Urgent Care Clinics
- Assisting Families Caring for Dementia-Affected Seniors.
- The influence of health literacy on oncologic results in African American prostate cancer patients.
- Governance and ethics in the use of patient portals by guardians of minors.
- Employee turnover and retention rates because of tuition reimbursement programs.
- Best practices in the aftermath of medical errors in terms of follow-up procedures.
- The impact of state legislation on medical malpractice insurance.
International Business Dissertation Topics
- A test of an interfering process model on the success of global business teams within multinational companies.
- What role does corporate governance play in internationalization, globalization, and firm performance?
- An examination of Brexit’s impact is likely to have on British businesses, tiny and medium-sized businesses.
- Business-government relations: policy, structure, fit, and success within a contingency theory setting.
- What is the concept and method of globalization, and how does it affect how business teams collaborate?
- Brexit and foreign direct investment in the United Kingdom: An analysis of the possible effect on new business start-ups in the United Kingdom
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of forming an international joint venture?
- How should a business plan for expanding into an international market be developed?
- How does a successful vendor management approach help an organization?
- What factors influence the performance of some vendor partnerships over others??
Retail management Dissertation Topics
- The role of visual merchandising in generating income for clothing brands in shopping malls in the United Kingdom
- Management’s role in generating revenue for automotive retail management in the United Kingdom
- The effect of store location in malls on apparel brand sales in the United Kingdom
- The impact of retail promotions on the inventory turnover ratio, both positive and negative
- In b2b industries, applied retail analysis is the best location for a store.
- The importance of supply chain management in producing sales for UK FMCG firms. UNILEVER is the subject of a case study.
- The benefits and drawbacks of increased competition in retail jewellery stores in the United Kingdom
- The significance of retail space planning in UK malls. What role does location play?
- The effect of supply chain logistics on pharmaceutical retail management in the United Kingdom
- In the United Kingdom, the impact of customer behaviour in retail management on shoe brands.
Rural management Dissertation Topics
- The Media’s Influence on Rural Development
- The Role of Rural Development and Community Health Administration
- Cooperative Societies’ Contribution to Rural Development
- Community banks’ effect on rural development
- Barriers to community growth due to socioeconomic and cultural factors
- Rural Development and the Role of Radio and Television
- Rural growth as a tool for reversing rural-urban migration
- Industrialization as a tool for managing rural growth
- The effect of industrialization on rural development management
- Agricultural Development and the Impact of Village Square Meetings
Change Management Dissertation Topics
- The need to teach change management at universities
- Listing the tools and techniques necessary for change management in construction projects
- Critically analysing organisational change management from the perspective of UK-based organisations
- Understanding how the process of change management can affect mega programme projects’ performance
- Understanding change management from the perspective of veterinary nurses
- An insight into the ways change management affects inter-organisational system performance for the public
- A look into Africa’s change management techniques highlighting the core values of Ubuntu
- How can business and IT functions affect change management in organisations?
- Understanding how the perspective of change management has changed with time
- An insight into the relationship between change management in organisations and cultural revitalisation movements
- A Review of change management from the perspective of healthcare Nursing
- A comparison between hexagonal and pentagonal models of change management
- Understanding the significance of the grounded theory approach in change management
- A deep dive into the ethics, value and leadership from a change management perspective
- Understanding how planning and change management are related to each other
Entrepreneurship Dissertation Topics
- An insight into the trend of entrepreneurship and its boom in the recent years
- An investigation into the impact of a growing number of entrepreneurs in the UK and how it is affecting the economy
- An insight into entrepreneur’s increased usage of cloud technology as a way to control quality and save cost
- An examination into the increased scope of entrepreneurship in the UK and its impact on competition and productivity
- Investigating the effects of technological development on entrepreneurship
- A look into the ways gender affect developing entrepreneurial skills
- Analysing how government policies impact entrepreneurship in countries
- Examining the significance of entrepreneurs in developing a country’s economy
- Investigating the factors influencing entrepreneurial creativity in a company
- Examining the impact of entrepreneurship education in schools for developing entrepreneurial abilities
- Public support for technology-based ventures
- Examining the key factors that are affecting the growth of new ventures
- Identifying the laws and various fiscal policies that encourage entrepreneurship
- Understanding if alternative marketing tactics can be useful for small-scale food entrepreneurs
- Crowdsourcing: Definition and the ways it function
E-commerce Dissertation Topics
- Evaluating the impact of geographical constraints on the business flow of e-commerce
- A detailed comparison between Google ads and Search ads from the perspective of e-commerce
- A detailed insight into the consumer decision-making processes based on a comparison between e-commerce and m-commerce in the UK
- E-commerce industry and gender inequality: A detailed overview
- Understanding how e-commerce got impacted by the coronavirus
- Evaluating the frequency of e-commerce shopping during the pandemic
- Analysing E-commerce’s Contribution during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- A look into the impact of Covid-19 on online and offline shopping
- Understanding how digital businesses affected the countries’ economy
- Social media and brand marketing: Understanding the significance
- How has social media changed consumer behaviour?
- A look into the factors that affect consumers’ buying decisions
- Evaluating the Black Friday sale strategy to boost sales
- Analysing how influencer marketing can increase sales
- A comparison between traditional and digital marketing
Logistics and supply chain management Dissertation Topics
- Investigate the importance of supply chain management in company outsourcing.
- Assessing the risks in a supply chain
- Assessment of technology’s position in current supply chain structures
- Examining the connections between supply chain and company logistics
- Car supply chain: Investigating tax evasion cases in motor vehicle exports and their implications for procurement costs
- Obstacles to putting in place an effective supply management system
- Evaluating the effects of information dissemination and sharing among supply chain intermediaries
- Supply chain efficiency parameters: evaluating supply chain cost-cutting measures in China’s car exports and imports
- The importance of logistics management in streamlining clothing reorders in the United Kingdom
- How do UK businesses deal with supply chain and logistics patterns and changes?
Experience best dissertation services at Myassignmenthelp.com
We understand that you are going through a phase, where making something new is difficult for you. In terms of dissertation assistance, the best advice we can offer you is to seek the guidance of a competent dissertation writer.
Our dissertation assistance services are best known for assisting you in crafting your dissertation, thesis, or reference paper according to your specifications. The best thing about the dissertation services provided by Myassignmenthelp.com is that we assign writers based on our clients’ needs.
For example, suppose you are looking for the best PhD dissertation writing services. In that case, we will assign a writer to your project specializing in high-quality creative thesis writing and has written hundreds of dissertation and thesis articles.
Our other services include:
- Reasonable fees
- Exceptional savings
- Around-the-clock assistance
- Immediate response
- Help via live chat
As a result, you can be assured that the outcomes will be on par with or better than your expectations.
Hi, my name is Alexander Anderson. I am 30, and I am an English writing expert based in Melbourne. I started writing and blogging from a young age, and most of my write-ups are based on real experiences and self-taught. Currently, I write Academic Blogs for Students all across the Globe at MyAssignmenthelp.com. In addition to guiding students on their writing projects, I have also written on the topics of modern and contemporary art. If there’s something that I love more than Literature and art, it’s my Hungarian furry bud “Amos”. When I am not working, I am spending time with this greatest blessing in my life.
Writing Get your essay and assignment written from scratch by PhD expert
Rewriting: Paraphrase or rewrite your friend's essay with similar meaning at reduced cost
Editing: Proofread your work by experts and improve grade at Lowest cost
Enter phone no. to receive critical updates and urgent messages !
Please upload all relevant files for quick & complete assistance.
- Featured Post
- Popular Post
Get original papers written according to your instructions and save time for what matters most.
- Affiliate Disclosure
Latest MBA Finance Project Topics [2023 Updated]
Are you a Finance Student and looking for MBA Finance Project Topics? Then here in this post, we have provided a list of MBA Project Topics in Finance 2023. These project topics will definitely make your job easier to select the right project topic.
These MBA project topics include a wide range of finance fields such as Banking and Finance, Taxation, Stock Market, Mutual Funds, Investment, Financial Planning, Personal Finance, etc.
With this list of MBA finance projects, you can easily select the best finance project topics for your project as per your area of interest in the subject.
Share these project topics for MBA finance with your friends.
Let’s take a look at the list of the Latest MBA project topics in finance.
Table of Contents
List of MBA Finance Project Topics 
Below we have provided a list of finance project topics for MBA:
- Study on Working Capital Management and Ratio Analysis of Reliance Industries Ltd
- Project on Study of Working Capital Management of Kirloskar Ltd
- Analysis of Working Capital Management of the Eicher Motors
- Project Report on Financial Statement of the Tata Motors
- MBA Finance Project on Profitability and Liquidity of Tata Motor Ltd
- Study on Financial Planning For Individual Investors
- Project on Study of financial planning for salaried employee
- Project on Comparison of the Pension Plans available in India
- Project on Study and Analysis of the Indian Insurance Sector
- Study and Analysis of the Mortgage Loans in India
- Importance of technical analysis in project management
- Project Report on Study of GST Impact on the FMCG Companies
- Study the Impact of GST on the Travel and Tourism Sector
- Role of commercial banking in economic development
- Implications of Financial literacy on Entrepreneurship
- Project Report on Financial Statement of the Asian Paint Ltd
- Study of Financial Statement by using the Ratio Analysis of the Company
- Study the Wealth Management of Individual Employees
- Financial Planning of Individual Employees
- Study of Investment Management at Paytm
- Study of methods of Wealth Management
- Role of Corporate Finance in a Company
- Best Investment available options for Senior Citizens in India
- Financial Statement Analysis of Britannia Company
- Impact of the Dollar Index on the Indian Economy
- Study and Analysis of the Effect of Budgeting and Budgetary Control
- Role of merchant banking in economic development
- Importance of financial analysis in project management
- Role of Microfinance in Rural Development
- Study on the Initial Public Offer (IPO)
- Case Study on Collapse of Lehman Brothers
- Importance of financial planning for small business
- Study on the Tax Saving Investment Options for Senior Citizens
- Study on GST and Its impact on the GDP
- Study the Importance of Portfolio Management
- Study the Benefits of Reverse Mortgage for Senior Citizens
- Study the Importance of Cash Flow Statements in Financial Analysis
- Comparative Study and Analysis of Top 10 Insurance Companies in India
Banking Project Topics for MBA Finance Students
Below we have provided a list of MBA finance project topics in the banking sector:
- Study and Analysis of Indian Retail Banking Transformations
- Project on Study of the Banking System of India
- Study on Growth of Rural Banking India
- Study on Transformation of Rural Banking in India
- A Study on Cash Management of Axis Bank
- Study on the Impact of Internet Banking system on the Banks in India
- Comparative Study of the NPA of the Government Banks in India
- Comparative Study of the NPA of the Private Banks in India
- MBA Finance Project on Risk Management of the Indian Banking Sector
- Technical and Fundamental Analysis of the Indian Banking Sector
- Study on the Financial Analysis of ICICI Bank Ltd
- Study on the Cash Management of HDFC Bank Ltd
- Comparative Analysis of ICICI Bank with other banks
- Study the Role of Fintech on Banking Performance
- Study and Analysis of factors that influence investment decisions in the Banking Sector
- Study the Impact of an increase in Non-Performing Assets (NPA) in Banks
- Case Study on Financial Frauds and Scams in Indian Banking System
- Analysis of Non-Performing Assets (NPA) of Urban Cooperative Banks in India
- Study the Impact of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) on the Banking & Insurance Sector
- The study by using the ratio analysis tool Credit policy and Credit appraisal of banks in India
- Comparative Study and Analysis of the Mobile Banking Services offered by three Private Banks
- Study and Analysis of the Merger and Acquisition of the Indian Banking Industry
- MBA Project Report on Current Account and Saving Account (CASA) of s Bank
- Study and Comparative Analysis of the Non-Banking Financial Services (NBFC) in India
Also Read: Short Term Certification Courses for MBA Finance Students
Mutual Funds Project Topics for MBA Finance Students
Here we have provided a list of mutual funds project topics:
- Comparative Study between Sectoral Funds Based on Highest Returns Provided in the Past 5 year period
- Study of Risk & Return Related to Equity Mutual Funds
- MBA Finance Project on Various Investment Options
- Study the Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) for Retail Investor
- Comparative Study and Analysis of Top 10 Mutual Funds in India
- Best SWP mutual funds for senior citizens in India
- Importance of Mutual Fund Investment in India
- Study the Impact of Foreign Institutional Investment (FII) in Indian Mutual F unds
- Case Study on Evaluating the Performance of Mutual Fund in India
- Comparative Study and Analysis of Mutual Funds Returns and Insurance Returns
- Study and Analysis of the Gold Funds offered by various leading Mutual Fund Companies
- Study of the Portfolio Management Services: finance projects for MBA
- Comparative Study and Analysis of Performance of Index fund and ETF
- Study and Comparative Analysis of the Leading Index Mutual Funds in India
- Study and Comparative Analysis of the Various Tax Saving Mutual funds for Salaried Employee
- Comparative Study and Analysis of Performance of Mutual Funds between Public and Private Sectors
Also Read: Latest Management Project Topics 
Stock Market Project Topics for MBA Finance Students
Below we have provided project topics for the stock market:
- Study on Growth of the Derivative Market in India
- Technical and Fundamental Analysis of the IT Sector MBA Finance Project
- Study on construction of the portfolio for Individual Investor
- Fundamental Analysis of the Top 3 FMCG Companies By Using Ratio Analysis
- Study and Analysis of the Global Equity Market
- Fundamental Analysis vs Technical Analysis of Stocks
- Fundamental Analysis of the FMCG Sector
- Role of Risk Management in Financial Derivatives
- Impact of Global Economic Factors on the Indian Capital Market
- Importance of PE Ratio in Equity Research
- Impact of Fed rate hikes on the Indian Stock Market
- Understanding the importance of the Volatility Index (VIX)
- Study on the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in India and its Impact.
- Comparative Study and Analysis of Performance of the NSE and NASDAQ
- Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis of the top 3 Information Technology (IT) Companies: MBA project topics for finance
- Fundamental and Technical Analysis of the Indian Cement Sector
- Study and Analysis of the impact of Domestic Institutional Investment (DII) Indian Stock Market
- Study and Comparative Analysis of the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) with special reference to the risk and returns
We hope you all like the list of the Latest MBA Finance project Topics for 2023. With the help of this list, you can easily select the right as per your area of interest in the subject.
Also, If you need some more project topics, let us know in the comments below so that we can provide you with some more finance projects for MBA.
Do share with your friends. Stay connected with the exam feed for more interesting educational posts.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Below we have shared some frequently asked questions and answers which will definitely help to resolve frequently asked queries.
Q.1 Which is the best topic for MBA Finance Project?
Ans: Below we have listed some best finance project topics for MBA:
- Study the role of Venture Capital in Startup
- Study the impact of GATT on International Trade
- Study the role of Investment Banking in Merger and Acquisition
- Study the Impact of Foreign Exchange Reserve on Exchange Rate
Q.2 What are the finance topics for MBA project work?
Ans: Here are some of the major finance topics for MBA project work: Capital Budgeting, Banking, and Finance, Investment Banking, Stock Market, Mutual Fund, Merger and Acquisition, Financial Planning, Taxation, Insurance, Loans, KYC/AML, etc.
- Latest Seminar Topics for MBA Students 
- Latest MBA Marketing Project Topics 
- Latest MBA HR Project Topics 
Latest Management Project Topics 
January 15, 2023 April 2, 2023
40+ Latest Artificial Intelligence Project Ideas 
July 24, 2022 April 2, 2023
Top 100+ Machine Learning Project Ideas 
July 10, 2022 April 2, 2023
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Essay Writing
- Extended Essays
- IB Internal Assessment
- Theory of Knowledge
- Literature Review
- Research Writing
- Assignment Help
- Capstone Projects
- College Application
- Online Class
- Order Assignment
Business Research Paper Topics: 30+ Ideas for Your Project
by Antony W
November 20, 2023
Our team has spent tens of hours searching for and creating a list of the best research paper topics in business to cut your brainstorming time to zero.
All you have to do now is to check the list, pick a topic that interests you, develop a research question , and write your paper.
A business research paper is an assignment that assesses your ability to collect, analyze, and interpret information that entrepreneurs and commercial organizations can use to make sensible decisions, set reasonable goals, identify profitable opportunities, drive sales, and maximize profit.
The research and writing process simply starts with choosing the right topic. So let's see some of the ideas that you might want to consider.
- You can focus your business research paper on a topic that falls in any category, from consumer behavior and digital market to management and anything in between.
- Choose an interesting topic, especially one that touches on a business theme that you’ve always wanted to explore.
30+ Business Research Paper Topics
Brainstorming and preliminary research are great ways to come up with great topic ideas. However, they may not be as effective if you’re thinking about coming up with ideas for different categories.
So here’s a list to make your work easier:
Business Proposal Topics
- Evaluate the impact of employee motivation on business performance.
- Analyze the strategies and solutions businesses can offer to address global unemployment.
- Do stakeholders have any role in ensuring business success?
- What are the initiatives to protect small businesses from potential economic issues both presently and in the future?
- Explain the actions your business can take to address the decline of trust among its stakeholders.
Legal Business Topics
- What are the impacts of data privacy laws on business operations?
- Evaluate the availability of workplace sexual harassment in a company.
- Review the current legal standing and creditor protection under United Kingdom business laws.
- What are the possible defenses against trademark infringement?
- Analyze the legal implications on e-commerce practices and the workforce in the United States.
Business Research Topics on Ethics
- Examine the influence of gender discrimination on employee performance within an organization.
- Ethical challenges: Mitigating cultural, political, and religious conflicts in the workplace
- Analyzing the implications of environmental pollution on consumer trust in business
- What are the philosophical underpinnings of business ethics?
- Do a comprehensive assessment of the impact of profit seeking on product quality.
Let our experts write your business research paper for you in the shortest time possible
General Marketing in Business
- What’s the impact of brand equity on consumer purchasing behavior?
- Define and explain the implementation strategies of sustainability marketing in business.
- How significant are the cross-cultural buyer-seller relationships to the growth and sustainability of a business?
- Should professional marketing ethics in international business be a consideration in the first place?
- A deep look at the evolving marketing trends, strategies, and decision-making within marketing segments
Business Management Topics
- What is the current impact of coronavirus on international trade?
- How can businesses finance challenges in international trade and overcome?
- Leveraging Information and Communication Technology for business growth by business managers
- The role of the human resource team in local and international business management
Consumer Behavior Topics
- Can understanding of language and culture attract new customers to a business?
- What role does the geographical change of a business play in consumer behavior?
- Is there a need to analyze consumer behavior before venturing into the international market?
- Discuss the main barriers that make it difficult to know the needs of your international consumers.
- What business aspects or factors should you consider when analyzing consumer behavior for the internal market?
Business Topics on Digital Marketing
- How does internet or digital marketing contribute to international business growth and expansion?
- Can international businesses enhance growth through digital marketing?
- Examine the effectiveness of emails, digital newsletters, and search engine marketing in international business expansion.
- Digital vs traditional marketing: Analyze the effectiveness and distinctions in strategies.
- Can businesses leverage digital marketing with limited budgets?
Whether you feel stuck or you don't have time to write a research paper, we're here to help.
International and Global Business on Management
- What challenges do entrepreneurs and established agencies face when establishing businesses in foreign countries?
- Examine the role of a business logo in shaping the image of a business in both local and international markets.
- Determine the correlation between providing quality goods and services and establishing a trustworthy brand in local and international markets
- Challenges encountered by businesspersons when developing a new brand in the international market.
- Are the marketing strategies by businesses to capture the attention of target customers in the international market effective?
Business Topics on Work and Employment Relation
- Explain the reasons behind employee resistance to change in the workplace.
- Explore social movements, voice, and representation in business.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis on the impact of altering governance and organizational structure in a business.
- Focus on how employees’ skills and occupational abilities influence business performance.
- Contrast professions and precarity in the evolving landscape of work.
Business Administration Topics
- Do a research project assessing how marketing segmentation influences production planning in a business.
- Analyze the cost of product packaging and its effect on the profitability of a business's manufacturing division.
- Examine the effects of salaries and wages on the overall performance of employees in a business.
- Assess the effectiveness of communication in achieving a business's overall goals and objectives.
- Evaluate the impact of time management on employee productivity within a business or organization.
Controversial Business Research Topics
- Compare the findings and theories in outsourcing.
- Focus on the ethical considerations in business outsourcing.
- Do a project on the impact of job creation at minimum wage levels on poverty alleviation.
About the author
Antony W is a professional writer and coach at Help for Assessment. He spends countless hours every day researching and writing great content filled with expert advice on how to write engaging essays, research papers, and assignments.
Top 9 Banking Project Ideas & Topics For Beginners
India has approximately 1.4 billion inhabitants , with an expanding network of banks and non-banking financial companies (NBFC) to perform a wide range of financial services, implying its indomitable popularity among candidates.
Most candidates are enthusiastic about embarking on a career in the banking sector but are clueless about how to gain practical exposure. It takes time to become fully experienced with various aspects of this sector. However, you can begin working on some common banking projects that provide you with practical exposure and significantly boost your career!
Let’s explore top banking projects that will help you to improve your skills and portfolios.
1) Internet Banking System
This online banking system project integrates different interactions between the bank and customers. It benefits customers with an appropriate interface to obtain online banking services. Consequently, customers can access their accounts from anywhere. Hence, the bank can manage customer requests more effectively and efficiently. Ultimately, it saves customers time since they can obtain their account-related information without physically approaching the bank.
The following list shows some of the key features this project handles:
- Balance Enquiry
- Bill Disbursements
- Analyse Statement of Account
- Chequebook requests
- Stop cheque requests
- Check payment status
- Lodging complaints for loss of ATM cards
- Earlier transaction report
- Transfer of funds between accounts
- The imposed interest rate for different loan schemes and deposit schemes
2) Home Loans by banks
For beginners, it is one of the most useful projects. The reason is it helps you recognise the influence of home loans offered by banks. It also focuses on how such loans differ from other lending systems. The project can help state the home loan interest rates along with the capital limit. In this project, the banks must define the home loan eligibility criteria. For example, the banks can mention a specific credit score and income that are considered acceptable to receive a home loan.
Check out free courses at upGrad.
3) ATM Banking System
ATM (Automatic Teller Machine) Banking System connects to a network that provides banking functions to customers. Specifically, this bank management system project allows customers to access their bank accounts, check their balances, conduct fund transfers, retrieve money, and perform other ATM processes.
4) Mobile Banking System
It is a mobile banking solution that enables transactions via WAP-enabled mobile phones and SMS. With the help of this online banking system project, customers can access their accounts via their mobile phones from anywhere. No need to use an internet connection or computer.
Working on this project guides the students on providing access to the account while the customer travels or when they are in a location where the mobile phone and SMS services are unavailable. WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) is implemented to facilitate safe online access to mobile banking through mobile devices.
Some key features it supports are balance inquiries, complaints about losing an ATM card, funds transfer, cheque payment status, sending chequebook requests, and earlier transaction reports.
Explore our Popular Management Courses
5) asset liability management system.
This bank management system project serves as a risk management platform. It assists a bank in making investment-related decisions. Moreover, it assists a bank in upkeeping the credit reserve ratio (CRR), the obligatory statutory liquidity ratio (SLR), and other ratios according to Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines. It also works on various risk management modules like data analysis, graphical analysis, and interest rate calculation.
You can work on the following features while working on this project:
- Connect different categories with users
- Change/delete an existing user, add a new user
- Define user-level permissions
- Register the bank and its branches to ALM (Asset Liability Management) system
- Data processing after defining all the key requirements
6) Corporate e-banking
It helps you observe the corporate banking relationships for cash management, liability products, assets, trade finance, and limits. It serves as a unified banking solution for small businesses and corporations. The bank customers can easily view information about their accounts and transaction limits. They can access transactions and trade finance details, make transactions, and manage cash. Moreover, it guarantees exceptional fund security and supports various authentication systems.
7) Forex Management System
It automates the foreign exchange operations of any bank branch and enables the bank to manage the business’ complexities when dealing with foreign exchange. It implements features that allow acceptance of foreign currency and FC Travelers Cheques from both bank customers and non-customers. In India, the average salary of a forex manager is around INR 13 Lakhs per annum . Working on this project can boost your chances of obtaining such a high-paying job in India.
Other features it supports are:
- Handling inward and outward foreign remittance
- Upholding accounts in foreign currency
- Handling import/export bills
- Import Letters of Credit
- Handling foreign currency cash balances
- Foreign currency loans
8) Consumer Credit Collection Approaches
Currently, businesses have to tackle the challenges related to the credit risk environment. To overcome those challenges, businesses must understand various approaches implemented in global banking. This project provides a thorough understanding of various approaches to accomplish collection processes in the consumer domain. Moreover, it suggests best practices to optimise the initiatives. The project reviews the bank’s existing collection approaches and recognises the adjustments required.
Our Top Management Articles
9) credit card positioning.
Since the new credit cards feature complex characteristics, it is challenging to communicate with customers. The new credit cards face tough competition with universal brands. This project aims to boost brand awareness and integrate new services as a generic brand within its category. Moreover, it creates a set of new product characteristics and sales approaches to selling them to the appropriate customers. It provides recommendations for setting up a new credit card considering the marketing tactics, product characteristics, and profit.
Get Started With Your MBA Journey on upGrad
Working on banking projects through your bachelor’s is an excellent way to flourish in your future career advances. However, obtaining an MBA in the relevant domain can be another feather on your cap, exhibiting your dedication and will to keep up with the in-demand banking trends. upGrad’s MBA with Specialisation by Liverpool Business School can be that addition that your career seeks to grow manifolds!
The program features bestselling MBA specialisations, including Finance, Marketing, Business Analytics, HR, Leadership and Supply Chain Management, enabling candidates to opt for the one that suits their field of interest.
This 18-month course imparts in-demanding skills to let the candidates develop world-class business acumen and explore global opportunities. With outstanding benefits like 360° career support, 1:1 mentorship, 24×7 student support, doubt resolutions, 15+ Harvard Business Case Studies and Simulations, candidates are open to receiving additional assistance, making upGrad their best choice to obtain an MBA in their desired concentrations!
Working on banking projects and ideas provides practical exposure and helps you explore outstanding job opportunities. Practising your preferred banking project reinforces your career path and brings you closer to achieving your career goals. Furthermore, they prepare you to crack tough job interviews. Whether you want to embark on a career in an MBA in General Management.
Something went wrong
Our Popular MBA Course
Our Trending Courses
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Data Science - IIITB
- Post Graduate Certificate in Product Management - Duke CE
- Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing and Communication - MICA
- MBA with Specialisation - Liverpool Business School
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are a few benefits of pursuing a banking career. (i) High job security (ii) Competitive salary (iii) Decent work-life balance (iv) Various opportunities for promotion (v) Additional perks like medical insurance, maternity leaves, sick leave, and retirement options (vi) Wide range of job roles to choose from including accounting, consumer banking, commercial banking, operations and business management.
Here are the three key sources of income for banks. (i) Commission: Banks provide various services to their customers and charge commission for the same. (ii) Interest on investments: Banks capitalise a significant share of their resources in government and other top-notch industrial securities. (iii) Interest rate on loans: The banks borrow money for lending the same at a higher interest rate.
The individuals can pursue one of the common career paths to explore outstanding job opportunities. These career paths include bank teller, private banker, investment banker, bank clerk, credit analyst, financial analyst, loan officer, auditor, wealth manager, bank relationship manager, banking associate, and finance manager.
Explore Free Courses
Learn more about the education system, top universities, entrance tests, course information, and employment opportunities in Canada through this course.
Advance your career in the field of marketing with Industry relevant free courses
Build your foundation in one of the hottest industry of the 21st century
Master industry-relevant skills that are required to become a leader and drive organizational success
Build essential technical skills to move forward in your career in these evolving times
Get insights from industry leaders and career counselors and learn how to stay ahead in your career
Kickstart your career in law by building a solid foundation with these relevant free courses.
Stay ahead of the curve and upskill yourself on Generative AI and ChatGPT
Build your confidence by learning essential soft skills to help you become an Industry ready professional.
Learn more about the education system, top universities, entrance tests, course information, and employment opportunities in USA through this course.
by Kamal Jacob
07 Nov 2023
by Rohit Sharma
by Nitin Gurmukhani
19 Oct 2023
15 Oct 2023
11 Oct 2023
by Dilip Guru
03 Oct 2023
28 Sep 2023
by Pavan Vadapalli
24 Sep 2023
P2P programmer 2 programmer
- MBA Project
- MBA Project Download
- 2023 New MBA Projects
- MBA Project Topic
- MBA Project Synopsis
- MBA Project Viva Questions
- MBA Project Format
- Welingkar - Projects
- Latest Projects
MBA Banking / Finance
- MBA International Business
- MBA Operations
- MBA Project Management
- MBA Finance
- MBA Marketing
- MBA Systems / IT
- MBA E Business
- MBA General Management
- MBA Hospital/Healthcare
- MBA CSR / ISR
- MBA SCM / Logistic
- MBA Travel / Tourism
- Want MBA Project ?
- HR, Finance, Operation, IT, Marketing, PM, SCM, CRM, Retail, Hospital
- Call +91-9920329254
- Start at Rs. 1500/-
Home > MBA Project > MBA Project Topic > Banking / Finance
Free MBA Banking / Finance Project Topics, Ideas, Download MBA Project Proposal, Abstract, Synopsis, Project Report for Final Year MBA Student. MBA, PGDM, PGDBA, BBA Banking / Finance Projects. Latest MBA Project Topics for Final Year MBA, BBA Student for Welingkar, SMU, IGNOU. Download MBA Banking / Finance Project Report, Synopsis, PPT, PDF, Word File.
Free Download Final Year MBA Banking / Finance Project Report, Proposal, Abstract, Ideas, Synopsis by www.readymadeproject.com For complete ready to submit MBA Banking / Finance project with all diagrams, charts, analysis, questionnaires, abstract visit www.readymadeproject.com
Downalod Latest MBA Banking / Finance Projects
- MBA Project Topics
- MBA Banking / Finance Projects
- MBA Banking / Finance Project Topic
- BBA Banking / Finance Project Topic Download
- PGDBA, PGDM Banking / Finance Projects
- Banking / Finance Project Report, Synopsis, PPT
- Banking / Finance Project Abstract, Introduction, Scope, Objective, Methodology, Finding, Conclusion
- Latest 2023 MBA Banking / Finance Projects
- Banking / Finance Project PDF, MS Word File Download
- Unique MBA Banking / Finance Project Report
- Download Latest MBA Banking / Finance Project
- 2023 Ready to Submit New Final Year Project List
- Interview Question and Answer
- Project Proposal, Abstract, Synopsis and Project Ideas
- Project Report and Synopsis format
- Latest 2023 MBA Projects
- Welingkar Final Year Projects
- Download MCA, SMU, IGNOU Projects
- Latest MBA Project Topics
- Project Viva Question and Answer
- CS Project Synopsis PDF Download
- CS Project Diagram Download
- PHP and MySQL Online Examination System for Student
- Download MBA Projects
- Assignment of Sikkim Manipal University
- Latest 2023 CS Projects
© 2006 - 2023, RM Solution.
- Unique assignment writing tips
- Make your presentation more interactive
- Social media thesis paper
- Dissertation about microcontroller
- Qualitative dissertation
- PhD thesis in theology
- Doctoral economics dissertation
- Buying quality papers
- English literature dissertation
- PhD thesis on Pope John Paul II
- Buying a thesis on the web
- Journalism thesis proposal
- Choosing a writing service
- Anatomy & marine biology
- Risk management
- Management in India
- Business management
- Special education
- Mass communication
- Public administration
- Psychiatric nursing
- Relevant issues
- Strategic management
- Banking & finance
Ideas Worth Trying
- Thesis paper on traffic volume
- Macroeconomics dissertation
- Homework service
A List Of Up-To-Date MBA Thesis Topics In Banking And Finance
Finance and banking are two extremely important topics that are relevant in current times and both of them are included in the curriculum for MBA students. These two subjects draw a lot of attention from students who wish to excel in them and secure a bright career. However, before you can hope to succeed in your MBA degree, you might have to submit a thesis paper related to these subjects that is not only connected to what you have been taught in class but also one that interests your readers and will be capable of holding their attention.
This is simpler than it sounds since a lot of thought needs to go into the preparation of an MBA thesis paper. A few modern topics on finance and banking are provided below to spare you the hassle of having to contend with the hassle of choosing the proper topic.
List of banking and finance topics
- How important is accountancy information when it comes to taking the final decision in an economic deal?
- In what way has the credit offered by commercial banks to small scale industries in Nigeria affected the overall economic growth of the country?
- Explain the results of microfinance banks on the growth and development of entrepreneurship with appropriate examples.
- What sort of a relationship do small businesses share with banks mergers and acquisitions?
- How do company assets serve as a kind of security for the purpose of bank lending?
- Conduct a detailed analysis into the concept of credit management from the perspective of the banking industry.
- Taking the United Kingdom as an example show the scope of bank fraud and how this has had an immense effect on bank performance.
- What is the scope of accounting in the public sector in India? State any known problems, issues and prospects that might be present.
- What should be the focus of a study regarding the significance of bank lending? How can it be connected organically to the development of the economy?
- What sort of an impact has universal banking had on financial service delivery?
- Evaluate the idea of production process along with capacity utilisation.
- What sort of a role has international economic institutions played on the development of South Korea?
- How have co-operative societies in Nigeria played a significant part in the empowerment of women?
- Explore the prospect of computerisation within the banking sector.
- How has high bank lending impacted the manufacturing sector of the Nigerian economy?
Copyright © 2014 - 2023 studentc