- How it works
How much will your dissertation cost?
Have an expert academic write your dissertation paper!
Get unlimited topic ideas and a dissertation plan for just £45.00
Order topics and plan
Get 1 free topic in your area of study with aim and justification
Yes I want the free topic
Commercial Law Dissertation Topics
Published by Alvin Nicolas at January 2nd, 2023 , Revised On August 15, 2023
It is often said that commercial law covers a broad study area since it cannot be studied exclusively in one legal jurisdiction. However, England and Wales are preferred as commercial centers, especially for arbitration as a dispute resolution procedure.
In light of these points, the following list contains some commercial law dissertation topics for your convenience.
List of Commercial Law Dissertation Topics
- A conversation about how well English and Welsh commercial law supports business transactions intends to assess whether reform is necessary.
- Is the Vienna Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) more appropriate for international agreements than English and Welsh law concerning the sale of goods?
- An evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiency of the international commercial arbitration system to resolve commercial disputes.
- An evaluation of how the European Union has responded to Brexit regarding the acceptance of commercial contract principles in England and Wales.
- Assess England and Wales’s Lex Mercatorian as a suitable basis for commercial arbitration procedures.
- An analysis of the UK’s anti-corruption laws. Government personnel are affected by its causes and effects.
- An examination of the corporate veil’s weaknesses and how the law can pierce it
- The success of UK legislation in overcoming corporate barriers while upholding basic human rights.
- An examination of the debates surrounding the application of Section 33 of the UK Companies Act of 2006
- Tthe effects of giving the director’s responsibilities minimal standards. How does the company thrive in this environment?
- An evaluation of personal property security about possessory and non-possessory kinds of security and other legal tools.
- An examination of the emergence of fresh examples of international business law.
- An examination of the tripartite financial system established in England and Wales and its potential contribution to the credit crunch.
- An assessment of the position of the European Union Sale of Goods Act in English and Welsh law following the conclusion of Brexit
- An analysis of the passing of risk under English and Welsh business law.
- A legal evaluation of the function of commercial law in upholding public-private partnerships in the light of the collapse of Carillion.
- An analysis of commercial law programs at top UK institutions.
- The contribution of UNCITRAL to the UK’s efforts to harmonies international business law.
- A study of the legal literature concerning the UK’s compliance with international trade legislationand the role of international business law in directing financial investments in the UK.
- International commercial law’s role in policing foreign investments in the UK’s energy sector.
- The effects of commercial law on the UK railroad industry.
- The impact of UK business transaction rules on bills of lading. Do banks help organizations effectively?
- A thorough analysis of commerce with landlocked nations. Is it a plot by successful businesspeople to get rid of affordable alternatives?
- An examination of whether the insolvency rules of England and Wales are adequate to address occurrences of insolvency.
The topic you choose for your dissertation will influence your instructor. You would be able to distinguish yourself from others, which is also beneficial in the business world. However, it can be challenging to come up with a unique topic for a business law dissertation . To help you with your job, we have teams of legal and dissertation experts on hand. Additionally, you can use one topic from the aforementioned commercial law dissertation topics .
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find commercial law dissertation topics.
To find commercial law dissertation topics:
- Review recent legal developments.
- Analyze business challenges and regulations.
- Explore unresolved legal issues.
- Consider international perspectives.
- Investigate contractual disputes.
- Choose a topic aligning with your career aspirations.
You May Also Like
Here is a list of sports dissertation topics to help you choose the one studies any one as per your requirements.
Go through some of the dissertation topics related to entrepreneurship given below, with their research aim, and get an idea to begin your dissertation.
Need interesting and manageable psychology dissertation topics or thesis? Here are the trending psychology dissertation titles so you can choose the most suitable one.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
Splash Sol LLC
- How It Works
Mon - Sat 9:00am - 12:00am
- Get a quote
Your Path to Excellence in Commercial Law Research Topics Starts from Here!
Commercial law research topics encompass a wide range of legal issues related to business transactions, trade, commerce, and the regulation of commercial activities. These topics along with the other business law dissertation topics explore various aspects of business law which becomes difficult for students to handle. Whether you’re a student aiming to conquer your thesis or a professional delving into complex legal analysis, we’re here to empower you with the tools and guidance you need.
Roadblocks That Stop the Way of Students from Creating Outstanding Commercial Law Thesis Topics
Here is a list of challenges that students might face when working on Commercial Law topics during their academic years:
- Maintaining originality in commercial law research topics and avoiding unintentional plagiarism can be a concern. Students need to learn proper citation techniques and ensure their work is ethically sound.
- Analysing case law, statutes especially on international commercial law research topics, and regulations require critical thinking and the ability to apply legal principles to real-world scenarios accurately.
- Bringing together different sources of information and integrating them into a coherent argument can be tricky, especially when dealing with complex legal theories.
- Crafting clear and focused research questions that address gaps or issues in the field can be difficult. Ambiguous or overly broad questions can hinder the research process.
- Expressing legal concepts clearly and concisely in writing can be difficult, especially for students who are not native speakers of the language in which they’re writing.
Get an Immediate Response
Discuss your requirments with our writers
Get 3 Customize Research Topic within 24 Hours
Undergraduate Masters PhD Others
List of Free Commercial Law Research Topics for 2023
After deep research, our professional research writers have created a list of interesting topics in commercial law with aims and objectives that will surely impress your professor.
The impact of blockchain technology on commercial transactions: Opportunities and challenges
The aim of this study is to explore how blockchain technology affects commercial transactions and determine its benefits and drawbacks.
- Assess blockchain technology’s potential to streamline commercial transactions.
- Assessing blockchain technology’s limitations in various businesses.
- To examine how smart contracts automate and secure blockchain commercial transactions.
- To determine blockchain’s legal and regulatory effects on commercial transactions.
How “The Research Guardian” Can Help You A lot!
Our top thesis writing experts are available 24/7 to assist you the right university projects. Whether its critical literature reviews to complete your PhD. or Master Levels thesis.
Regulating artificial intelligence in commercial contracts: Legal considerations and implications
To explore how block chain technology affects commercial transactions and determine its benefits and drawbacks.
- To assess blockchain technology’s potential to streamline commercial transactions.
- To examine blockchain technology’s limitations in various businesses.
- To determine block chain’s legal and regulatory effects on commercial transactions.
Cross-border e-commerce and the need for harmonized international regulations.
The aim of this study is to examine need for harmonized international regulations in the context of cross-border e-commerce.
- Evaluate cross-border e-commerce regulations and identify issues.
- Examine how different national legislation affect cross-border e-commerce and consumer protection.
- Examine the pros and cons of harmonising international e-commerce legislation.
- To identify critical components and best practises for harmonising cross-border e-commerce regulation.
Get Help from Expert Thesis Writers!
TheresearchGuardian.com providing expert thesis assistance for university students at any sort of level. Our thesis writing service has been serving students since 2011.
Intellectual property protection in the digital era: Balancing innovation and competition.
This aim of this research is to examine digital IP protection and the need to balance innovation and competition.
- To evaluate how digital technologies affect IP infringement and enforcement.
- To assess digital IP protection issues and potential in the future
- To examine how IP laws and policies promote innovation and fair competition.
The legal implications of data privacy and security in commercial transactions
The aim of this research is to study the legal implications of data privacy and security in commercial transactions.
- To evaluate business data privacy and security laws.
- To assess the dangers and problems of collecting, using, and storing personal data in business transactions.
- To examine how data breaches and unauthorised access affect business and customer trust.
- To determine business data privacy and security laws and best practises.
Looking For Customize Thesis Topics?
Take a review of different varieties of thesis topics and samples from our website TheResearchGuardian.com on multiple subjects for every educational level.
Exploring the legal framework for cryptocurrency and digital assets in commercial transactions
The aim of this research is to examine the commercial cryptocurrency and digital asset laws.
- To assess cryptocurrencies and digital asset regulation in different jurisdictions.
- To assess the legal implications of commercial cryptocurrency and digital asset use.
- To examine how blockchain and smart contracts affect cryptocurrency transaction law.
- To identify legal implications for transparency, security, and consumer protection in cryptocurrency-based business transactions.
Regulatory challenges of online platforms and their impact on traditional business models.
Aim: The aim of this research is to explore how online platforms’ regulatory issues affect traditional business strategies.
- To evaluate online platform regulations and their effects on traditional company models.
- To examine online platforms’ commercial transaction dominance’s competition and antitrust issues.
- To examine platform-to-business regulation and consumer protection concerns and potential.
- To propose online platform methods for balancing innovation, competition, and regulatory compliance.
Corporate governance and shareholder rights in the age of corporate social responsibility.
The aim of this research is to explore the implications of corporate social responsibility on corporate governance and shareholder rights.
- Determine how corporate social responsibility affects corporate governance.
- To assess shareholder rights and interests in corporate social responsibility programmes.
- To examine the pros and cons of incorporating ESG issues into corporate decision-making.
- To establish legal frameworks and best practises for responsible corporate governance and shareholder rights in corporate social responsibility.
Contractual implications of emerging technologies, such as 3D printing and autonomous vehicles
The aim of this research is to study the implications of emerging technologies
- To examine how evolving technologies affect commercial contract formulation and performance.
- To examine the problems and hazards of incorporating developing technologies into commercial agreements.
- To examine how standardisation and adaption affect new technology contractual considerations.
- To design commercial transaction liability and risk allocation frameworks for emerging technologies.
The legal frameworks for consumer protection in the digital marketplace
To examine the legal framework for consumer protection in the digital marketplace
- To evaluate digital consumer protection laws.
- To assess consumer hazards in online transactions and digital platforms.
- To examine how consumer rights and remedies address digital marketplace fraud, deception, and unfair practises.
- To identify tactics and policy suggestions for digital consumer protection, innovation, and market efficiency.
Why Choose Our Commercial Law Research Services?
The service-based industry works on positive outcomes. The Research Guardian has earned the name due to the following reasons.
- Our Research department crafts a robust research proposal for various commercial law topics for research paper that outlines your objectives, methodology, and potential contributions.
- Our team comprises seasoned legal scholars and researchers with a profound understanding of international commercial Law dissertation topics . With a wealth of experience, they’re equipped to unravel even the most intricate topics.
- From primary sources to empirical studies, we assist in gathering, organizing, and analysing data to ensure your research stands on solid evidentiary ground.
- We stay ahead of the curve with insights into the latest developments, trends, and debates in Commercial Law dissertation topics. Our experts keep a watchful eye on the ever-evolving legal landscape to ensure your research remains current and relevant.
- We recognize that every research journey is unique. Our services are designed to offer tailored assistance, helping you identify relevant commercial law dissertation topics, craft research questions, and develop well-structured methodologies that align with your objectives.
Embark on Your customized Research Journey Today!
Unlock the doors to excellence in research on Commercial Law thesis topics with our dedicated academic help services. Whether you’re a student or a professional, our platform equips you with the insights, resources, and support you need to navigate the complexities of Commercial Law. Call us now and start your journey toward becoming a research innovator today.
Meet Our Professionals Ranging From Renowned Universities
- Sports Management Research Topics
- Special Education Research Topics
- Software Engineering Research Topics
- Primary Education Research Topics
- Microbiology Research Topics
- Luxury Brand Research Topics
- Cyber Security Research Topics
- Commercial Law Research Topics
- Change Management Research Topics
- Artificial intelligence Research Topics
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Law » Commercial Law » 99 International Commercial Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas
99 International Commercial Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas
By Liam Sep 3, 2023 in Commercial Law , Law | No Comments
For researchers pursuing degrees at the undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral levels, delving into the realm of international commercial law offers a wealth of opportunities. From cross-border trade dynamics to dispute resolution mechanisms, these diverse dissertation topics in international commercial law provide a robust foundation for crafting impactful dissertations that contribute to the ever-evolving landscape of […]
For researchers pursuing degrees at the undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral levels, delving into the realm of international commercial law offers a wealth of opportunities. From cross-border trade dynamics to dispute resolution mechanisms, these diverse dissertation topics in international commercial law provide a robust foundation for crafting impactful dissertations that contribute to the ever-evolving landscape of global commerce and legal frameworks.
Dissertation topics in international commercial law have gained substantial popularity due to the nature and frequency of international trade. The following list of international commercial law topics has been compiled to give you some idea of the most trending topics in international commercial law and help you choose one that suits your interest and area of expertise.
Download International Commercial Law Dissertation Sample
A list of dissertation topics in international commercial law:
Are bilateral investment treaties effective in promoting foreign direct investment? A comparative study.
How do international trade agreements address cultural heritage protection and the trade of cultural artifacts?
What role does the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) play in investor-state arbitration?
To what extent does international arbitration enhance dispute resolution in cross-border contracts?
What role does the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) play in international business dispute resolution?
How do regional trade agreements affect global trade dynamics? A comparative analysis.
What does international commercial law guide regarding foreign investments?
Can international commercial law effectively address the legal challenges of cross-border e-commerce disputes?
How does international investment law balance investor rights and environmental protection?
Can international commercial law effectively regulate cross-border competition in the digital economy?
How do extraterritorial laws impact the global reach of international commercial transactions?
How do international trade agreements address the challenges of food safety and agricultural trade?
Financial corruption under international commercial law.
Bills of lading through international commercial law.
A historical perspective of international commercial law programs at leading universities in the UK.
What role does the International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR) play in international commercial arbitration?
Does international environmental law influence transnational business practices? An in-depth examination.
A review of international commercial law in the context of third-party funding.
Can international commercial law effectively regulate cross-border trade in digital services?
What role does the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) play in harmonizing contract law?
How does international commercial law address the challenges of digital currencies and blockchain technology?
How do international investment agreements balance the rights of foreign investors and host states’ regulatory autonomy?
How do international commercial agreements address cross-border investment in the pharmaceutical industry?
What legal framework exists for cross-border investment protection in the energy sector?
A review of the requisites for a career in international commercial law.
What challenges arise in enforcing foreign judgments in international commercial disputes?
To what extent does the World Trade Organization (WTO) safeguard intellectual property rights in international trade?
What role does the International Trade Centre (ITC) play in promoting trade-related technical assistance to developing countries?
Can international investment law effectively regulate the responsibilities of multinational corporations in host states?
What impact does Brexit have on the commercial relationships between the UK and the EU?
How do regional trade agreements impact the global patent regime and intellectual property protection?
Legal compatibility with international commercial law in the UK- a literature review.
A situational discussion on international commercial law in the UK after BREXIT.
How do regional economic integration agreements impact international trade and investment flows?
What legal provisions govern cross-border transfer pricing and profit allocation for multinational corporations?
What legal challenges arise in cross-border data protection and privacy regulations?
Can international commercial law effectively regulate transnational environmental harm caused by multinational corporations?
Are there gaps in the legal framework for e-commerce transactions across borders? A critical review.
Can international commercial law address the ethical implications of transnational corporations? An exploratory study.
How does international commercial law mitigate risks associated with cross-border joint ventures and partnerships?
How do export controls and trade sanctions impact dual-use technology transfers?
How does international humanitarian law interact with commercial activities in conflict zones?
What role does the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) play in shaping international intellectual property norms?
How does international tax law impact multinational corporations’ profit-shifting strategies?
What legal safeguards exist for foreign direct investment in developing economies? An analysis.
Trade in land-locked states is influenced by international commercial law.
Can investment treaties effectively balance investor rights and host state regulatory powers?
Is the doctrine of lex mercatoria still relevant in contemporary international commercial law?
What legal mechanisms exist for resolving maritime disputes arising from international trade?
What legal mechanisms exist for resolving disputes arising from cross-border energy projects and investments?
Can international investment law contribute to sustainable development goals? An examination.
Is the Belt and Road Initiative reshaping the landscape of international trade and investment?
How do international trade agreements influence labor standards and workers’ rights in developing economies?
Perspectives on international commercial arbitration and mediation.
How do trade sanctions impact international trade agreements and commercial relationships?
What are the implications of trade remedies like anti-dumping measures on international trade relations?
A justification for UNCITRAL’s work for the consolidation of international commercial law.
Can the New York Convention effectively facilitate the enforcement of foreign arbitral awards?
How does international commercial law address challenges in cross-border taxation and transfer pricing?
Can international investment law effectively regulate the rights and obligations of multinational corporations in host states?
What legal safeguards exist for foreign investment in renewable energy projects across borders?
Is the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) model law effective in harmonizing international commercial practices?
An international commercial court and implications for business transactions of multinationals.
How do cross-border mergers and acquisitions navigate antitrust regulations? A critical assessment.
Is international commercial law adapting to the legal complexities of cross-border space activities and satellite communications?
Globalization, international business transactions, and commercial law- perspectives from literature.
What role does the Hague Choice of Court Convention play in enhancing cross-border litigation?
What role does the International Trade Law Division of the United Nations play in shaping global trade norms?
What legal safeguards exist for foreign investment in infrastructure projects across borders?
How does international commercial law describe overseas investment in energy projects?
How do international trade agreements address the challenges of cross-border data flows and data protection?
Is there a need for a global framework to regulate e-commerce taxation and cross-border transactions?
Can cross-border insolvency law effectively manage the bankruptcy of multinational corporations?
How do international trade agreements address environmental protection and sustainable development?
What impact do trade wars and protectionist measures have on global trade relations?
A comparative review of international commercial law and Islamic Shariah on finance in Muslim countries.
How do international trade agreements address global supply chain labor and human rights concerns?
International commercial law and its implications for commercial laws in the UK national context.
Can international commercial law adapt to the emerging challenges of artificial intelligence and automation?
How does international commercial law address cultural and ethical considerations in global business transactions?
How does international commercial law contribute to sustainable development and poverty reduction in developing nations?
International commercial law and its implications for commercial laws in the national context of selected Asian economies.
Arbitration under international commercial law- policies and practice.
What legal framework exists for protecting indigenous knowledge and traditional cultural expressions in international trade?
How does international competition law address anti-competitive practices in the global marketplace?
Is investor-state arbitration viable for resolving disputes between foreign investors and host states?
Sea trade under international commercial law- literature review.
Does the doctrine of state immunity hinder the enforcement of commercial claims against sovereign states?
How do trade secrets and intellectual property protection influence technology transfer across borders?
Is the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) effective for promoting trade and investment among member states?
Can international commercial law promote responsible business conduct and corporate social responsibility globally?
What legal framework exists for cross-border investment in the entertainment and media industries?
Can international commercial law effectively address the challenges of cross-border insolvency in the digital age?
Can the United Nations Convention on Electronic Communications in International Contracts enhance cross-border electronic commerce?
How do international trade agreements address issues of gender equality and women’s empowerment in global commerce?
Can international investment law effectively regulate sovereign wealth funds and state-owned enterprises in global markets?
Advocacy for soft law instruments to consolidate international commercial law across the globe.
How does international trade law impact global supply chains? A comprehensive analysis.
How do international commercial agreements account for force majeure events and unforeseen circumstances?
There you go. Use the list of international commercial law research topics well and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions for our topics-related blog posts for the future or if you want help with dissertation writing; email us at [email protected] .
Paid Topic Consultation Service
You will get the topics first as per the given requirements, and then the brief which includes;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
- 99 Tort Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas September 7, 2023 -->
- 99 Banking Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas September 6, 2023 -->
- 99 Intellectual Property Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas September 5, 2023 -->
- 99 Immigration Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas September 5, 2023 -->
- 99 Civil Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas September 4, 2023 -->
- 99 Agriculture Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas September 4, 2023 -->
- 99 Criminal Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas September 3, 2023 -->
- 99 Cyber Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas September 3, 2023 -->
- 99 Construction Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas March 4, 2019 -->
- 99 Corporate Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 22, 2019 -->
- 99 Maritime Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas October 25, 2018 -->
- 99 EU Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas October 7, 2018 -->
- 99 Contract Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas October 7, 2018 -->
- 99 Family Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas February 27, 2018 -->
- 99 Medical Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 29, 2018 -->
- 99 Media Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 29, 2018 -->
- 99 Labor Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 27, 2018 -->
- 99 Employment Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 25, 2018 -->
- 99 Environmental Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 25, 2018 -->
- 99 Competition Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 24, 2018 -->
- 99 Child Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 24, 2018 -->
- 99 Business Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 23, 2018 -->
- 99 Human Rights Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 23, 2018 -->
- 99 Sports Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 22, 2018 -->
- 99 Property Law Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 22, 2018 -->
- Why Choose Us
- Vision and Mission
- Hire Writers
- How it Works
40+ Unique Commercial Law Dissertation Topics for Your Paper!
Table of Contents
What is a commercial law in brief, essential applications of commercial law, list of commercial law dissertation topics, trouble choosing commercial law dissertation topics ask us.
Are you looking for some perfect commercial law dissertation topics to write on? Well, you are definitely at the right place, then. Drafting a paper on business law, or what we call commercial law, can be a very complex and challenging task. Therefore, you should not hesitate to explore and search for the best commercial law dissertation ideas to proceed. It is because this covers a wide scope of relations and conduct of a company or organisation about how to engage or carry themselves in the market.
Furthermore, it has a lot of principles and regulations that come under this law. So, taking online dissertation help will also help you choose a desired field of research and make it engaging. Thus, before seeing those topics, let us learn about what they are, in short, to refresh your mind and give you a basic idea about them. Moreover, it will be like a guide for you in the process of choosing the commercial law dissertation topics for your paper.
Need Personalised Assistance from Our Experts?
Share Your Requirements via Whatsapp!
Commercial law is the body that governs the engagement between an organisation and a consumer. It is a set of legal rules and services for companies to help earn money by selling their products or services. It is a secure field of legality that keeps expanding with the economy. Therefore, you will get all different and unique commercial law dissertation ideas by observing the latest industry news and economic changes. Therefore, writing a document on this can be a little tough at times because of the need for accurate research, client satisfaction, and on-point delivery.
There are many international commercial law dissertation samples out there that can usually help you form an idea about your journey and give you some motivation. So, now that you know what commercial law is, find out more about some of the main areas and principles of its application.
When you wish to choose some remarkable commercial law dissertation topics, then just knowing about them won’t be enough; you will need to dive into them more. It has a wide variety of activities that it works on. Commercial law is a widely changing field that keeps growing with the changes happening around it.
Therefore, all companies and organisations must understand their legal rights and duties. There are some examples of dissertation you can use, to make it convenient to craft the dissertation paper. But you should also have a good idea about its areas of application and know where it is used and what for. So let’s read them, and you can also buy dissertation from expert services or pick them up as your topics because of their specialties.
It's the branch of commercial law that deals with problems related to, what the consumer faces. It will protect them from misleading and deceptive companies, such as baits, false news, and hidden costs. It is one of the most necessary and interesting commercial law dissertation ideas you can select for your document.
Things related to self-work, such as patents, copyrights, and trademarks, are covered under this. It will safeguard your creative works and innovations using the certifications and ownership marks. However, due to the various complexities in this branch, you can get law dissertation help from experts and your professors.
It helps in the sales of products and issues related to them. You can get the required help from the commercial law about these problems and get the required solutions. This part will govern the delivery, warranty, and other aspects of product sales. It is the perfect theme for the commercial law dissertation topics in an informative paper.
This area of commercial law will cover the things that ensure smooth competition rates in the markets and solve their issues. It helps with recognising the enterprises of mistrust, monopolies, and price-fixing to resolve them all instantly. It is one of the top international commercial law dissertation topics that has a lot to research and find out about in an ever-changing marketplace.
This will see the proper execution and enforcement of all contracts between companies or firms. It will cover all the complexities between them regarding their acceptance and consideration. You can also take a look for dissertation writers in UK to help you out with the depth of this.
This deals with the banking and finance departments of the organization. It will mainly deal with the regulation of the company’s financial services, such as borrowing and lending. It can be picked as your perfect commercial law dissertation topics to write an impressive paper on.
As the name suggests, it will cover the part where a company or an individual is unable to pay their bills. Therefore, this application of commercial law will look into their financial positions and help with troubles such as bankruptcy and liquidation. You can get help from dissertation writing services to understand this properly.
It will help with the establishment, dissolution, and management, of the overseeing businesses. Business laws are something that will take care of all the corporate rights and things such as shareholder issues, business incorporation, and the governance of it. It can also be a whole field in itself and holds a lot of depth to be your desired list of commercial law dissertation topics.
So, these were all the main areas of application in commercial law. It is essential to comprehend and understand them as well. Furthermore, it should be enough to give the basic commercial law dissertation ideas for starting with your work. Now, let us find a list of the topics ahead to help you with the research.
Need Help with Dissertation?
Get a 100% Original Dissertation Written by EXPERTS
Studying commercial law can be overwhelming as it is an extensive field with various subcategories. Your dissertation paper should be engaging, and impressive to leave a mark on the reader. However, deciding on some good commercial law dissertation topics can sometimes be complicated. So, given below is a list of all the topics you can choose to make this journey a little easier.
Top Dissertation Topics in International Commercial Law
- Elaborate company act of 2006
- Copy-write policies in online advertisements
- Importance of social responsibility in corporate firms
- Critical Analysis of the American Constitution
- Provisions for the Death Penalty
- Crime policies and their enforcement
- A comprehensive review of lie detectors
- Government providence for domestic abuse
- Impact of war on trade & employment
- Job security provisions in different countries
- Ways of addressing terrors across countries
- Evaluate the pre-incorporation of worldwide contracts
Best Commercial Law Dissertation Topics
- Employment laws for disabled people
- Remote job mobility in the UK
- Prioritizing the rights of minority shareholders
- influence of social governance
- Regulations made for digital crimes
- Emergence of international laws
- Intellectual protection on the internet
- Improvisation in the copyright issues
- Challenges occur with the banned books in the market
- Effect of anti-corruption laws on government officials
- Rules on corporate governance in the UK
- Gun laws framework in the UK
- Emergence of Examples and Models in Business Law
Struggling to Find Best Dissertation Topic?
Get a Unique Title & Dissertation Proposal Outline for FREE!
International Commercial Law Dissertation Topics
- International cross-border dispute resolution
- International law for commercial foreign investments
- Competition in the International Digital Economy
- Elaborate international commercial law
- Analysis of foreign investments in developing economies
- Anti-trust Rules & regulations on Border Mergers
- Legal complexity in space & satellite communications between borders
- Policies and practices in international law
- Challenges between international and domestic law
- Human rights issues around the globe
- Safety laws in International communities
- Study legal literature in international trade
Trending Commercial Law Dissertation Topics
- In-depth about the various law programs in the UK
- International investments in the energy sector
- Influence of commercial laws on railway
- Effective policies for resolving commercial disputes
- Analyze the function of business laws in the UK
- Role of banks in making transaction rules
- Use of consumer protection laws in online marketplaces
- Impact of digitization on various contract laws
- Evolution of legal frameworks in e-commerce
- Importance of social responsibility in commercial laws
- Influence of commercial laws in various industries
- Assess the soft & hard laws of corporate governance
- Overcoming the corporate barrier to basic human rights
Writing a perfect dissertation paper is not an easy task. Thus, never hesitate to ask for help if you face any issues. You can even contact our experts at the Assignment Desk, who are always ready to provide the required guidance and support you in this long journey. They have years of experience that you can use to decide your commercial law dissertation topics or for anything else you want.
So, do not wait and start moving on the path of writing a mind-blowing document that will help you grow in your career. Contact us now and make this road to success easier while finding your dream commercial law dissertation topics on time and at a very pocket-friendly price.
- Assignment Writing Service
- Essay Writing Help
- Dissertation Writing Service
- Coursework Writing Service
- Proofreading & Editing Service
- Online Exam Help
- Term paper writing service
- Ghost Writing Service
- Case Study Writing Service
- Research Paper Writing Service
- Personal Statement Writing Service
- Resume Writing Service
- Report Writing Service
To Make Your Work Original
Check your work against paraphrasing & get a free Plagiarism report!
Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Plagiarism report!
Quick and Simple Tool to Generate Dissertation Outline Instantly
Get citations & references in your document in the desired style!
Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!
Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topic’s requirement!
Generate a Compelling Thesis Statement and Impress Your Professor
- Topic Creation USD 4.04 FREE
- Outline USD 9.75 FREE
- Unlimited Revisions USD 21.6 FREE
- Editing/Proofreading USD 29.26 FREE
- Formatting USD 8.36 FREE
- Bibliography USD 7.66 FREE
Get all these features for
USD 84.3 FREE
RELATED DISSERTATION BLOGS
25+ Unique Feminism Dissertation Topics to Grab Reader's Attention
30+ Best Retail Dissertation Topics for PhD Students
Check Out the 35+ Zoology Dissertation Ideas Curated by Experts
40+ Exclusive Digital Marketing Dissertation Topics by Experts
List of 50+ Unique Cancer Dissertation Topics by Experts
40+ International Relations Dissertation Topics | Know from Experts
Professional assignment writers.
Choose a writer for your task among hundreds of professionals
Please rotate your device
We don't support landscape mode yet. Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience
Calculate the Price
Professional Academic Help at Pocket-Friendly Prices!
Hire a Writer
Check samples, dissertation topics.
- Accounting Dissertation Topics
- Artificial Intelligence Research Topics
- Business Management Dissertation Topics
- Business Dissertation Topics 2023
- Change Management Dissertation Topics
- Contract Law Dissertation Topics
- Computer Science Dissertation Topics
- Cryptocurrency Dissertation Topics
- Cyber Security Dissertation Topics
- Digital Marketing Dissertation Topics
- Economics Dissertation Topics
- Education Dissertation Topics
- Finance Dissertation Topics
- Geography Dissertation Topics
- History Dissertation Topics
- HRM Dissertation Topics
- Law Dissertation Topics
- Literature Dissertation Topics
- MA Education Dissertation Topics
- Medical Surgical Nursing Dissertation Topics
- Marketing Research Paper Topics
- Marketing Dissertation Topics
- Nursing Dissertation Topics
- Psychology Dissertation Topics
- Political Science Dissertation Topics
- Sociology Dissertation Topics
- Waste management Dissertation Topics
- Educational Psychology Dissertation Topics
- Feminist Dissertation Topics
- Social Media Marketing Dissertation Topics
- Real Estate Dissertation Topics
- Aviation Management Dissertation Topics
- Criminal Law Dissertation Topics
- Innovation Management Dissertation Topics
- Company Law Dissertation Topics
- Pediatric Nursing Dissertation Topics
- Structural Engineering Dissertation Topics
- Events Management Dissertation Topics
- Environmental Law Dissertation Topics
- Commercial Law Dissertation Topics
- Education Technology Dissertation Topics
- MBA Dissertation Topics
- Quantity Surveying Dissertation Topics
- Renewable Energy Dissertation Topics
- Tourism Dissertation Topics
- Journalism Dissertation Topics
- Google Scholar Research Topics
- Fintech Dissertation Topics
- Neuroscience Dissertation Topics
- Entrepreneurship Dissertation Topics
- Leadership Dissertation Topics
- Radiography Dissertation Topics
- Ecology Dissertation Topics
Get a native to improve your language & writing
Enjoy quality dissertation help on any topic
Qualitative & Quantitative data analysis
Latest Commercial Law Dissertation Topics and Ideas
Call it commercial law, trade law, or mercantile law, your troubles of selecting a good commercial law dissertation topic will not alter with the terminologies. Did that statement give you a rush of despair? Has it been a while since you have been looking for a topic for your commercial law dissertation? Are you feeling disappointed in yourself?
It’s time to put a stop to that pity party and approach a good helping source. Then, this is the time for you to rejoice because you are looking at the best helping source ever. TheDissertationHelp is the solution to all your troubles. Now sit back and relax because we have got the responsibility of your commercial law dissertation topic.
Premium help at your service
Thinking why us? Because we are the hub of dissertation services that offer premium dissertation help. You can easily leave all your dissertation worries at our doorstep. We will take care of them instantly.
Get Free customize Topic Now
Academic Level Undergraduate Masters PhD Others
What Is Involved In Commercial Law?
Thinking why we are taking you across the beginnings? Because to get your creative juices flowing, it is better to review the basics. After you guide yourself through the basics, selecting an amazing commercial law dissertation topic will be a walk in the park!
Commercial law deals with all the laws concerning trades and sales. The major themes commercial law covers are:
- Business Contracts
- Sales Of Goods
The work of commercial lawyers revolves around handling corporate deals. Commercial lawyers work to formulate:
- Rights and Obligations of Multiple Parties
- Forming Different Types of Contracts
- Making Agency Agreements
- Manufacturing Guarantees, And Assembling Contracts for Carriage
- Ensuring Sales and Purchase of Goods.
Did you enjoy the trip down memory lane? Yes? Well then, let’s start looking at the future now. And your bright future definitely holds a great commercial law dissertation topic.
Latest Commercial Law Dissertation Topics
Commercial law dissertation topics for bachelors.
- An analysis of the legal framework for e-commerce transactions in the UK.
- A study of the legal implications of blockchain technology in international trade.
- An evaluation of the effectiveness of consumer protection laws in the context of online marketplaces.
- A comparative analysis of the legal provisions for intellectual property rights protection in the US and Europe.
- An examination of the legal mechanisms for managing business insolvency and bankruptcy in the UK.
Commercial Law Dissertation Topics for Masters
- The intersection of intellectual property law and competition law: An analysis of the impact of the antitrust laws on IP licensing practices.
- A comparative study of arbitration and litigation in resolving international commercial disputes: An assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of each approach.
- The impact of digital technologies on traditional commercial contract law: A critical analysis of the legal challenges and opportunities presented by smart contracts and blockchain.
- A study of the evolving legal landscape of e-commerce: An analysis of the legal frameworks governing online transactions and consumer protection.
- An investigation into the role of corporate social responsibility in commercial law: An exploration of the relationship between commercial law and ethical business practices.
Get Your Customized Dissertation Topic By Our Experts
Commercial law dissertation topics for phd.
- An examination of the legal implications of artificial intelligence and machine learning in contract formation and interpretation.
- A comparative analysis of legal frameworks for corporate social responsibility in the global business environment.
- An investigation into the legal issues surrounding cross-border transactions in the digital economy.
- The legal implications of international trade and investment law on the protection of intellectual property rights in emerging markets.
- A critical analysis of the effectiveness of international commercial arbitration in resolving cross-border business disputes.
Get your customized Commercial Law Dissertation Topics
by our Law Dissertation Experts.
Consult Our Experts
What Are Some Good Commercial Law Dissertation Topics?
Commercial law regulates commercial acts that cause legal consequences in the commercial sphere. Subjects of a commercial legal relationship, such as a trader, a businessman, commercial companies; commercial contracts signed by previously identified entities that are required to comply with the provisions of the contract.
Commercial law was born of customary law, that is, the use and custom of merchants, and there were basically two laws: the Maritime and Land Commercial Law. For resolving conflicts, there were judges, who in turn were elected by the merchants. Trade law regulates trade and the economic activity of traders, therefore trade law is extremely important for the economic and social development of countries, as it is controlled through the production and brokering of goods and services needed for customization. Similarly, commercial law is important for the protection of traders and the regulation of their activities. The key topics of commercial law dissertation are identified below:
Topic 1: Reviewing the implications of international commercial law in UK commercial laws
Aim and objectives.
The key purpose of the study is to review the implications of international commercial law in the UK commercial law. The following objectives have been proposed:
- To critically analyse the literature available on international commercial law and UK commercial laws to find the gap that is pertinent in the existing body of knowledge.
- To assess the importance of international commercial law for domestic commercial law in the UK.
- To find the difference amid international commercial and UK commercial law.
- To identify the challenges that the UK commercial law faced due to international commercial law.
- To provide recommendations to the policy makers and how the challenges can be catered in an effective implementation of the commercial law.
Topic 2: Investigation of the use of international commercial law in the energy projects across the globe
This study is intended to investigate the use of international commercial law in the energy projects across the globe. For achieving this purpose, the following objectives are proposed:
- To investigate the concept of international commercial law in the context of project management.
- To evaluate the importance of international commercial law in the successful implementation of energy projects.
- To assess how energy projects around the globe have been implementing international commercial laws.
- To find the challenges imposed by international commercial laws for energy projects across the globe.
- To offer recommendations for the management of energy projects as to how to undertake a successful implementation of the international commercial law during energy projects.
Topic 3: Anti-corruption legislation in the UK: its successes and failures
The main aim of the study is to examine anti-corruption legislation in the UK and its success and failures. This purpose is divided into the following objectives:
- To critically analyse the literature available on anti-corruption legislation and its success and failures to identify the gap pertinent in the existing body of knowledge.
- To identify how anti-corruption legislation in the UK has been successful in mitigating corruption from the businesses and organisations.
- To find the failures faced by anti-corruption legislation in the UK.
- To assess the reasons behind failures of anti-corruption legislation in the UK.
- To determine the challenges faced during the implementation of anti-corruption legislation in the UK.
- To offer recommendations as to how the failures of anti-corruption legislation in the UK can be mitigated for achieving successful implementation of the legislation.
Topic 4: Assessing the mediating role of corporate social responsibility in companies’ performance
This study is intended to assess the mediating role of CSR in companies’ performance. With respect to this, the following objectives are devised:
- To critically evaluate the literature available on the corporate social responsibility and company performance.
- To assess the importance of CSR in the commercial law context.
- To identify the relationship between CSR and firm performance.
- To find how CSR can play a major role in the performance of the company.
- To recommend how the rules of CSR can be implemented by the company in order to achieve higher performance.
Topic 5: Evaluating the effectiveness of commercial law to support commercial transactions in the US
The key aim of the study is to evaluate the effectiveness of commercial law to support commercial transactions in the US. With respect to this, the following objectives have been proposed:
- To determine the key aspects of US commercial law that influence commercial transactions.
- To assess the importance of US commercial law for supporting commercial transactions in the industry.
- To find the challenges in US commercial law that hinder the successful implementation of commercial transactions in the industries.
- To offer recommendations as to how US commercial law can help in the successful commercial transactions within the country.
Looking for something specific?
Get FREE Commercial Law Dissertation Topics within 24 hours
Order Your Topic Now
Topic 6: To what extent do existing soft and hard law rules of corporate governance redress the problems of director accountability in the UK?
The key aim of the study is to analyze as to what extent existing soft and hard law rules on corporate governance redress the problems of director accountability in the UK. The purpose is divided into the following objectives:
- To evaluate the literature available on soft and hard rules of corporate governance, director accountability.
- To assess the existing soft and hard law rules of corporate governance.
- To find the challenges and problems occurring in director’s accountability in the UK.
- To identify how soft and hard law rules of corporate governance redress the problem of director’s accountability in the UK.
- To provide recommendations as to how rules of corporate governance and its related laws in the UK can help in addressing the issue of director’s accountability in the UK.
Topic 7: Reviewing the US commercial laws: What should be changed or added?
The purpose of the study is to review the US commercial law and what should be changed or added in the law. The purpose is divided into the following objectives:
- To critically evaluate the literature available on US commercial law.
- To assess the main features of US commercial laws and lawful problems that can happen in the running of industries.
- To find the key issues in the US commercial law that can hinder its implementation.
- To evaluate how the US commercial law can help in commercial transactions.
- To find the rules and regulations that are applied for contract and tort law within US commercial law.
Topic 8: Evaluating the commercial laws that should be used against dishonest managers
The key purpose is to evaluate the commercial laws that should be used against dishonest managers. The purpose is divided into the following objectives:
- To evaluate the literature on the commercial laws against dishonest managers.
- To find the acts and statues that are for taking action against dishonest managers.
- To identify the challenges that commercial laws face during the action taken against dishonest managers.
- To evaluate the key commercial laws that can be used against dishonest managers.
Topic 9: A comprehensive analysis of pre-incorporation contracts: How do they work?
The purpose of this study is to undertake comprehensive analysis of pre-incorporation contracts and how do they work. The purpose is divided into the following objectives:
- To critically evaluate the literature available on pre-incorporation contracts and their features under law.
- To assess the significance of pre-incorporation contracts and how these can become legally enforceable against the company.
- To evaluate the key requirements of pre-incorporation contracts under the New Companies Act.
- To identify how pre-incorporation contracts work and what challenges companies face in the binding of such contracts.
Topic 10: A comprehensive evaluation of arbitration under commercial law: A closer look at policy practice in the UK
The purpose of this study is to undertake a comprehensive evaluation of arbitration under commercial law: a close look at the policy practice in the UK. The purpose is divided into the following objectives:
- To assess the notion of arbitration under commercial law.
- To find the importance of arbitration under UK commercial law and its implications for policy practice in the UK.
- To assess how companies have been using arbitration under UK commercial law and what challenges are faced by policy makers in its implementations.
- To propose solutions to the issues faced by policy makers in the implementation of the arbitration in the UK commercial law.
How “The Dissertation Help” Can Help You!
Our top dissertation writing experts are waiting 24/7 to assist you with your university project, from critical literature reviews to a complete masters dissertation.
How Can TheDissertationHelp.co.uk Help You?
Now is the time to collect all your dissertation topic worries and let them slide off your shoulders. After that, you’ll feel like a new and different human being. Now let’s talk about your commercial law dissertation topic.
Did you see the list provided above? You must have thoroughly reviewed each and every commercial law dissertation topic with a close eye. Did you select one of them? Or did they fired up your thought process in the right direction? It is amazing if you have decided to choose one of the brilliant topics of commercial law dissertation provided above.
If not? We still have a lot of great news for you!
A Service That Will Always Treat You!
Not use to getting great offers from dissertation writing services? Then we are just about to spoil you for good. We have readied our arsenal to spoil you for any other service. How?
By providing you a perfect list of commercial law dissertation topics!
And that list is totally free of cost!
Sounds great? Because it is! With us providing you the list of commercial law dissertation topics, you will start working on your dissertation in no time!
Don’t Look For Your Aims!
Wondering how will you create your aims and objectives according to the commercial law dissertation topic? Does this feel like another hurdle? Well, don’t get anxious about the work you don’t need to do.
We will do the work of writing aims and objectives along with commercial law dissertation topics. Why? So you don’t have to go through this worry when you receive the list of commercial law dissertation topics. It’s time for you to put your feet up and relax because we are taking care of all your dissertation problems.
Our Doors Are Always Open For You!
You must be working excitedly on your commercial law dissertation now. Because your dreams of becoming a great commercial lawyer are now just within your reach due to our exceptional list of commercial law dissertation topics.
After getting immense benefits from our topic list, just imagine how good our other dissertation services will be. Whenever you experience a block while writing your dissertation, contact us and we will remove it for you.
The dissertation help is known as the ultimate best friend of so many students. We promise to deliver quality with the help of expert writers. One of our commercial law dissertation writers is Dr. Robert Johnson , a PhD degree in commercial law. He is known for critical thinking and his attention to detail skills. He has been working in a Law Firm as a Commercial Lawyer for more than five years. He has helped numerous students with their dissertations, and his services are not limited to this. Using his critical thinking skills and knowledge, he drafted the following commercial law dissertation topics.
Latest 2021 & 2022 Commercial Law Dissertation Topics
- Reviewing the implications of international commercial law in UK commercial laws.
- Investigation of the use of international commercial law in the energy projects across the globe.
- Assessing the mediating role of corporate social responsibility in companies’ performance.
- A comprehensive analysis of pre-incorporation contracts.
- A comprehensive evaluation of arbitration under commercial law within the policy practice in the UK.
25,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. Take the first step today
Here’s your new year gift, one app for all your, study abroad needs, start your journey, track your progress, grow with the community and so much more.
An OTP has been sent to your registered mobile no. Please verify
Thanks for your comment !
Our team will review it before it's shown to our readers.
Dissertation Topics in Law for LLM Students
- Updated on
- May 9, 2023
The last academic challenge before the completion of your postgraduate degree is a dissertation or thesis. Many students pursuing LLM are often confused while deciding the correct topic for the dissertation as it requires a lot of research. To help you with the dissertation this blog contains ideal law dissertation topics for LLM in India. Keep reading to know more!
This Blog Includes:
How to choose the best dissertation topic, advantages of choosing a good dissertation topic, criminal law dissertation topics, international law dissertation topics, family law dissertation topics, employment law dissertation topics, international commercial law dissertation topics, law dissertation topics india, intellectual property law topics in dissertation, constitutional law topics in dissertation, sports law topics in dissertation, medical law topics in dissertation, commercial law dissertation topics, company law dissertation topics, tort law dissertation topics, eu law dissertation topics, the english legal system and constitutional and administrative law dissertation topics.
A lot of research and hard work is required to decide what is a correct and valuable topic for the dissertation or thesis. It is seen in various students that before graduation the dissertation is the last hurdle in the way. It is advised to pursue a topic after valuable research and most importantly that goes with the student’s interests.
Also Read: Dissertation Topics
There are an array of benefits when you choose a good and valuable dissertation topic. These advantages include:
- This helps you in the analysis of the topic and deep research.
- Present you with a program to enhance your investigative skills.
- In explaining your subject option, you should be prepared to show how your previous research experiences ended up with great knowledge.
- You can find a degree of education useful for postgraduate research.
Also Read: Law Entrance Exams: India & Abroad
Criminal law is the body of law regulating crime and criminal activities in India. This proves to be an important topic and is interesting as well. Some of the criminal law dissertation topics are:
- A Significant Study of Struggle against Girls in India
- Case Debate on business trial in India
- An Analysis on Terrorism and Lawlessness Against Infants in India
- A survey on Legislation against private terrorism in India
- Significant Evaluation Of Death Cost In India
- An Analysis of Juvenile Justice System and Order in India
- The appearance of the group is in the criminal law process
- The Root Elements of the Infant Mergers
- White-Collar Crime Law in India
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
Also Read: How to Write a Dissertation?
International law dissertation is another amazing topic where you can add your relevant thoughts. Some of the unique international law dissertation topics are:
- What are the significant aspects of collective civil obligations in now’s global order?
- What are the causes that cause application of foreign order at the state standard also complex?
- Figure out the very important issues encountered by establishing universal rules.
- What are the effects of accelerated market restraints on people? Can such a thing be explained?
- What are global challenges encountered by international businessmen, when installing service projects in third group societies?
- What are the effects of letting offenders continue to their native land for action?
- How seeing abuse as a foreign war case will change the position of African people?
- What are the important challenges encountered by companies that are coming in the global travel industry from the ocean.
- What universal rules regulate copy? How should this case be corrected?
- Which governmental law of the UK is sufficiently sufficient to be carried out universally?
Also Read: What is a Dissertation? Meaning, Projects, Report Work
Some of the most important and unique family law dissertation topics are:
- Separation case for father and female representatives of the group, makes it favour any particular gender or is it merely a sense
- Matrimonial Act and how it affects women who join without their permission. What is the attitude of decisions about made mergers and how can one explain it in the court of decision
- Residential part by stepmothers and offspring, how goes on the case provide everybody has their got right and place
- Youth insurance problems in the unified kingdom, which of the state shows to have very trouble with such arguments and why is it so
- Adolescent abuse-is it important to discipline your children and youths? What is the perimeter between youth abuse and correcting your children for setting their limits
- Internal disorder and its effect on the boy and female representatives personally, which of them picks up a greater claim in the mind of order and how can we get rid of that biasness
- Protection problems for separated mothers, how goes on it go and what goes on the statute have to do about the protection of the child for each mother
- How looks at the proper form thing if a man is incapable to provide and provide his house owing to lack or scarcity of means
- Long-distance communications and their fair significance cut off from the spiritual and artistic attitudes
- Minor job- what are we looking at to abolish it and how goes on our constitutional process set limits and provide that they are found
Employment law dissertation enables you to craft perfect research on your thesis or dissertation. Some of the employment law dissertation topics are:
- The link between trade and morality in the UK. An academic context.
- A study of the relationship between sports departments and their service contracts.
- The effect of variation in the business decisions of the UK after starting the EU.
- The task of infant employment regulations in the UK. How does the judiciary remain fighting developing youth employment?
- The influence of civil responsibility service in UK regulations.
- A study of the market association in the UK study of the business requirements and principles.
- A provisional review of business decisions in the station waggon part of the UK and EU. Who gets the first job benefit and rights insurance systems?
- An in-depth study of justice fees in the validities of UK legislation.
Some of the international commercial law dissertations you can choose from are:
- An assessment of the enemy-pollution bill in the UK. Its origins and effects on the state leaders.
- A strategic study of the joint cloak and how the decision can pass through it.
- The performance of UK legislation in affecting joint difficulties while preserving major human rights.
- A symposium on the differences enveloping the purview of field 33 groups do 2006 in the UK
- The effects of setting reasonable requirements for the principal’s needs. How does the organisation do well under this?
- An in-depth assessment of economic regulation programs at attending institutions in the UK.
- The effect of UNCITRAL’s performance on the unification of universal economic legislation in the UK.
Also Read: How to Write Acknowledgement for Dissertation?
Some of the Indian legal topics you can choose for your dissertation are:
- Handgun Case in India: Provision of a Different Structure
- Animal investigation: Order in India
- Wire advertising and constitutional structure
- Joint Civil Power and change
- Moral Orders and Cases in producing societies
- Men Investigations and Indian constitutional practice
- Improvement of infants and proper conflict
Some of the catchy and interesting dissertation topics that you can choose as a dissertation topic for law assignment:
- Scientific advances and present IP rule in India
- IP rules and the safety of/on Internet
- New patent statutes and digitalisation
Also Read: University of Law: Eligibility, Application, Courses & More
Here are some of the finest dissertation or thesis topics for constitutional law dissertation topics are:
- Accident plans in India: A study
- Legal exploitation and its interest: An assessment
- Application of International Cases in Indian Legal Structure
- Able expression in virtual life and Indian Custom
Also Read: Dissertation vs Thesis
A constantly fascinating subject, sports provides a large range of fields and issues to judge from to create your analysis report. It can deal with universal order, national order, carrying out parties, power, and often better.
Here are some of the finest dissertation (thesis)points on Sports law:
- Doping and Sports: National and International fair innuendo
- Legalisation of speculating in India: Law and Cons
- Handling sports organisations and their constitutional ramifications
- Transgender animals and Indian Custom
Medical law dissertation is another great topic you can choose from, some of the medical law dissertation topics are:
- Member retention: Fair experts and cons
- Miscarriage in India: A global review
- Made fertilisation: Provision of primary training to find out these matters
- Supported suicide: Fair, honest and therapeutic ethics
- Animal torture: A fair claim research
Also Read: Law Courses
Commercial Law is one such topic where a wide area of study is to be covered because it cannot be described within a single legal jurisdiction. A commercial law dissertation often involves comparisons with other countries. Listed below are some topics for Commercial Law Dissertation:
- A critical assessment of the international commercial arbitration system as a cost-effective and efficient means to administer justice in commercial disputes
- An assessment of security over personal property when it comes to the matter of possessory and non-possessory forms of security and other legal devices
- An investigation of the emergence of new manifestations of international commercial law
- A critical assessment of the passing of risk in the commercial law in England and Wales
- A critical assessment of the Future of consumer protection in England and Wales in the post-Brexit era
There is a great scope of producing an effective Company Law Dissertation as it provides you with potential sources. From the Companies Act 2006 to corporate governance, you have a lot of options to choose from. Listed below are some great Company Law Dissertation Topics:
- A critical analysis of the shareholder versus stakeholder basis of corporate governance
- Arguments for and against ‘stakeholder theory’ and to what extent are they still valid?
- Should the OECD’s Model Tax Convention on Income and on Capital 2010 be ratified into UK Law?
- To what extent has Environmental Law merged together Vicarious and Corporate Liability
- Is the English maintenance of the “internal management” model failing to bring company law in the 21st Century?
The word Tort comes from the Latin term torture which means “Wrong”. In simple terms, Tort Law is supposed to address the civil wrongs done to a person, accidentally or incidentally. The victim/injured/aggrieved party is provided with compensation for the damages.
This area of law is one of the most important aspects of law study as it demonstrates the circumstances through which an individual is held accountable for another party’s injury either done intentionally or omissions or even by accident. Listed below are some topics for a Tort Law Dissertation to make it easier for you to draft an effective dissertation:
- Importance of foreseeability and policy in establishing a duty of care
- Analysis of the rules regarding the recovery of economic losses in tortious actions
- When it comes to matters of occupiers’ liability under the Occupiers Liability Acts of 1957 and 1984 respectively, when is a trespasser, not a trespasser?
- Wrongful Restraint of a man’s Liberty: Meaning, Defense and Remedy
- Why might the duty of care afforded to children be considered to be a step too far regarding the recognition of tortious liability?
Also Read: All About PhD Thesis
EU Law is considered as an expandable area of academic interest, particularly due to the UK’s recent Brexit from the Union. There is a wide range of dissertation topics you can consider for an EU Law Dissertation, from UK’s Brexit to the superiority of EU Law. Listed below are some great dissertation topics to start with your EU Law Dissertation:
- Critical Analysis of the UK’s Separation from the EU.
- Brexit and EU economy: How the UK’s decision has affected EU trade.
- An argument: Is EU Law actually superior?
- Importance of the enforcement actions against EU Member States as part of the European law-making process.
- How has the European Convention on Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms of 1950 contributed to the recognition of human rights internationally?
The English Legal System and Constitutional and Administrative Law may be classified into 3 key areas-
- The nature of the Constitution may be considered in areas including, but not limited to, the recognition and application of conventions and the rule of law.
- Evaluation of the roles of the legislature, executive and parliament in the context of the recognition of the separation of powers, which could include legislation’s passage through Parliament, the delegation of legislation, the relationship between Parliament, the crown and the Royal Prerogative, and the executive, legislative and judiciary’s relationship.
- Judicial Review includes the basis for intervention, such as ultra vires and illegality, procedural irregularity, irrationality, proportionality, and the nemo judex rule.
A number of areas can be covered in this dissertation as the English Legal System and Constitutional and Administrative Law is quite different from other legal systems as the role of the judge differs in an adversarial system. The major difference is in how a trial is pursued. Some topics for an English Legal System and Constitutional and Administrative Law Dissertation are as mentioned below:
- The Role of natural justice in the UK Constitution
- Are conventions still a valid part of the UK Constitution?
- Is the Royal Prerogative an essential part of the British Constitution?
- Are the current models of statutory interpretation fit for purpose, especially as the jurisprudence of the European Court of Justice (ECJ) and European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR) infer a more active approach for judges?
- In what ways will the relationship between constitutional and administrative law in England and Wales be affected by Brexit?
The following are the popular law universities in the world: Harvard University Columbia University Stanford University
Here are some of the finest dissertation or thesis topics for constitutional law dissertation topics are: Accident plans in India: A study Legal exploitation and its interest: An assessment Application of International Cases in the Indian Legal Structure Able expression in virtual life and Indian Custom
The average salary of a lawyer in India is 3.5 Lakh per year.
Grab the expert assistance of Leverage Edu student counsellors to kickstart your admission and application process to study in the UK in 2023 Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute therapy consultation.
Team Leverage Edu
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Contact no. *
8 Universities with higher ROI than IITs and IIMs
Grab this one-time opportunity to download this ebook
How would you describe this article ?
Please rate this article
We would like to hear more.
Connect With Us
20,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. take the first step today..
Resend OTP in
Need help with?
UK, Canada, US & More
IELTS, GRE, GMAT & More
Scholarship, Loans & Forex
Which English test are you planning to take?
Which academic test are you planning to take.
Not Sure yet
When are you planning to take the exam?
Already booked my exam slot
Within 2 Months
Want to learn about the test
Which Degree do you wish to pursue?
When do you want to start studying abroad.
What is your budget to study abroad?
- Dissertation Writing Service
- Dissertation Assistance Service
- Dissertation Consulting Service
- Buy Dissertation
- Dissertation Abstract Writing Services
- Dissertation Formatting Service
- Buy Dissertation Methodology
- Dissertation Case Study Service
- Pay For Dissertation
- Dissertation Chapter Writing Services
- Dissertation Conclusion Services
- Dissertation Data Analysis Services
- Dissertation Discussion Writing Services
- Dissertation Introduction Writing Service
- Dissertation Outline Service
- Online Dissertation Help
- Write My Dissertation
- Do My Dissertation
- Help With Thesis Writing Service
- Dissertation Writing England
- Dissertation Writing Service London
- Dissertation Writing Northern Ireland
- Dissertation Writing Scotland
- Dissertation Writing Wales
- Personal Statement Writing Service
- Marketing Dissertation
- Digital Marketing Dissertation
- Law Dissertation Help
- Economics Dissertation
- Accounting Dissertation
- Business Management Dissertation
- Nursing Dissertation
- Psychology Dissertation
- Social Media Marketing Dissertation
- English Literature Dissertation Help
- Finance Dissertation
- History Dissertation
- HRM Dissertation
- IT Dissertation
- Linguistics Dissertation Help
- Supply Chain Management Dissertation Help
- Health And Social Care Dissertation
- Buy Master Dissertation
- MBA Dissertation Writing Service
- Buy PhD Dissertation
- Masters Dissertation Proposal Help
- MBA Dissertation Proposal Help
- PhD Data Collection Services
- PhD Dissertation Proposal Help
- PhD Qualitative Data Analysis Services
- Master Thesis Help
- PhD Thesis Writing Help
- PhD Dissertation Editing
- Finance Dissertation Editing
- Digital Marketing Dissertation Editing
- Accounting Dissertation Editing
- Sociology Dissertation Editing
- English Literature Dissertation Editing
- Economics Dissertation Editing
- Linguistics Dissertation Editing
- Business Management Dissertation Editing
- Psychology Dissertation Editing
- Marketing Dissertation Editing
- Academic Poster Designing Services
- Dissertation PowerPoint Presentation Service
- Dissertation Presentation Writing Services
- Literature Review Writing Service
- Primary Data Collection Service
- Qualitative Data Dissertation Services
- Research Data Collection Service
- Secondary Data Collection Help
- DISSERTATION SERVICES
- DISSERTATION SUBJECTS
- DISSERTATION LEVELS
- Buy MBA Dissertation
- PhD Dissertation Editing Services
Hire a Writer
Get an expert writer for your academic paper
Take a look at samples for quality assurance
- Dissertation Topics
Free customised dissertation topics for your assistance
- Commercial Law Dissertation Topics
- Accounting Dissertation Topics (8)
- Banking & Finance Dissertation Topics (10)
- Business Management Dissertation Topics (35)
- Economic Dissertation Topics (1)
- Education Dissertation Topics (12)
- Engineering Dissertation Topics (9)
- English Literature Dissertation Topics (3)
- HRM Dissertation Topics (3)
- Law Dissertation Topics (13)
- Marketing Dissertation Topics (9)
- Medical Dissertation Topics (7)
- Nursing Dissertation Topics (10)
- Other Topics (10)
- Supply Chain Dissertation Topics (2)
- Biomedical Science (1)
- Business Management Research Topics (1)
- Computer Science Research Topics (1)
- Criminology Research Topics (1)
- Economics Research Topics (1)
- Google Scholar Research Topics (1)
- HR Research Topics (1)
- Law Research Topics (1)
- Management Research Topics (1)
- Marketing Research Topics (1)
- MBA Research Topics (1)
- Medical Research Topics (1)
- How To (22)
Get a native to improve your language & writing
Enjoy quality dissertation help on any topic
Qualitative & Quantitative data analysis
Top Commercial Law Dissertation Topics For You
Date published July 17 2020 by Hector Shaw
Commercial law is also known as mercantile law or trade law. It is a governing document that streamlines interactions between businesses and individuals when they engage in commercial activities. Coming up with a commercial law dissertation topic can be complicated. Since there are various commercial activities businesses are involved in, it can be hard to pinpoint the best business activity that needs a dissertation.
Table of Contents
How “Dissertation Proposal” Can Help You!
Our top dissertation writing experts are waiting 24/7 to assist you with your university project, from critical literature reviews to a complete masters dissertation.
List Of Commercial Law Dissertation Topics for 2020
If you are tired of hunting for a great commercial law dissertation topic, then you are in the right place. Our incredible dissertation writers have created a list of topics for your commercial law dissertation. These topics are created with assistance from our law professionals to keep all the legal aspects into consideration.
Get Free Customize Topics Now
Academic Level Undergraduate Masters PhD Others
Best Commercial Law Dissertation Ideas For The Grab
If you want to come up with a scoring topic for your dissertation, you need to come up with an idea first. There are many ways to generate a spectacular commercial law dissertation idea. However, you can use our life of free ideas to help you with your dissertation.
Consult Our Writers to Discuss Your Needs
View different varieties of dissertation topics and samples on multiple subjects for every educational level
Custom Commercial Law Dissertation Topics
Coming up with a unique topic for your dissertation will leave an impact on your instructor. It is also beneficial in the professional world as it would set your skills apart from the rest. However, generating a custom commercial law dissertation topic is not an easy task. Therefore, our teams of law professionals and dissertation specialists are here to assist you with your work.
Commercial law is a regulating document that governs the interaction between businesses and individuals when they engage in a commercial activity. This law prevents any monetary or monetary injustice dealt to both parties. All businesses abide to this law when performing any commercial activity. Commercial law is also known as mercantile law or trade law.
We have an excellent team of dissertation specialists who have 5+ years of experience in the academic industry. However, a dissertation specialist is not enough to tackle legal language and judiciary bounds. Therefore, we have law professionals from the UK who are more than capable of understanding and delivering quality work.
Absolutely not! Our dissertation ideas are free to use for everyone. You can make these topics your own by adding the country at the end. We provide these topics to build your confidence in our writers. If you are satisfied with our free topics, you can ask us to write your entire dissertation.
Yes we can, we have an arsenal of expert dissertation writers and law professionals who are well versed in the writing industry. With more than 2000 dissertation done and dusted, there is no topic that we cannot write on.
- Browse Works
Research papers/topics in commercial law, interrogating the scope of punitive measures in the public procurement legal regime in zimbabwe.
In Zimbabwe, the government uses the tendering process, which is governed by a number of laws and legal precepts, to secure contracts for the purchase of services and goods required to uphold, improve, and advance public claims. Public procurement in Zimbabwe is governed by the constitution which is the supreme law of the nation as cited in section 2, legislation and procurement regulations. It is critical to bear in mind that criminal actors in procurement systems are business organizations,...
LABOUR LAW IN TANZANIA
This subject deals with the relationship between the employers on one hand and employees on the other. It is a subject of immense theoretical interest because of the great variety of regulative techniques it employs and because in the study of this subject one so frequently comes up against the question of what are the true limits of effective regulation by the law
INTRODUCTION TO INSURANCE LAW IN TANZANIA
Every risk involves the loss of one or other kind. In older time, the contribution by the person was made at the time of loss. Today, only one business, which offers all walks of life, is insurance business. Owing to growing complexity of life, trade and commerce, individual and business firms and turning to insurance to manage various risks. Every individual in this world is subject to unforeseen uncertainties which may make him and his family vulnerable. At this place, on...
A Study on International Labour Standards to Regulate Multinational Corporation in Developing Countries
The “transnational business conglomerate” remains to be an obsolete term. Talking about the painstaking efforts of earlier researchers, it would be significant to quote from them that the harbingers of cosmopolitan business approach were set by former colonial powers such as French and Dutch. In actuality, the British had undone their commercial interests, authorizing the East India Company to treat all nations as subsidiary commerce, generating its own loaves and fishes. International bu...
Global Oil Companies - is the Sale of Influence an enethical business worthy of corruption
A global oil and gas company that intends to conduct operations in a foreign jurisdiction must have an understanding of how things work in that jurisdiction. This is done through a consultancy agreement between the company and the consultant. This agreement brings with it the anticipation of the company that the consultant will exercise some form of influence on its behalf. This kind of influence may include making expeditious payments to officials of state oil companies in order to secure ap...
The Legal and Economic Regime of Oil Price Fluctuation in Uganda as Compared to Nigeria and Norway
ABSTRACT A steep upward and downward trend in the price of crude oil in recent years, reaching a record nominal hígh in mid-2011, has led to increasing concern about its macroeconomic implications: both abroad and in Uganda given that the Ugandan economy is highly vulnerable to oil price fluctuations. This study analyses the dynamic legal and economic relationship between oil price fluctuations and major macroeconomic variables in Uganda. The study points out the asymmetric causes such as p...
Assessing The impact of Total Quality Management on Organizational Performance: Case Study Dangote Cement, Cameroon
The problem which led to the outcome of this topic was that irrespective of the fact that the implementation of TQM is becoming very popular in our corporate world, not all processing companies have found it easy to successfully implement and manage this program (Tata et al. 1999). From this problem, the following objectives were raised: to investigate the impact of continuous improvement, quality control, and lean manufacturing on organizational performance. This contributes to the raising o...
The Enforcement of Bank Guarantee as a Form of Security An Examination of the Law and Practice in Uganda
ABSTRACT The research study looked at the general introduction of banking in Uganda, the back ground, how it evolved from pre-independence to the present date of banking, it also looked at the nature, creation and performance of bank guarantee. The study looked at the guarantee as a form of security, its essential requirement being consideration, agreement and intention to create legal relation, capacity to give a guarantee, the requirement of writing, it looked at different ways of dischar...
Supervisory Role of General Meeting Over Board of Directors in Nigeria
ABSTRACT The performances of corporate entities in Nigeria leave much to be desired. Due to poor performances, corporate entities have lost some of the confidence which they hitherto enjoyed. This loss of confidence has led to the collapse of several companies. The major reasons for company failure are mismanagement and fraudulent practices by key players in the corporate terrain, as well as the inability of the in-built monitoring devices to perform their roles. The management and governance...
Apprasial of Employers’ Liability for Injuries Resulting from Breach of Nigerian Industrial Safety Laws
Abstract Safety is one of the most important needs of man today. Safety at workplace on the other hand is paramount and cannot in any way be ignored. Many vibrant and resourceful person have lost their precious lives and some have suffered permanent and temporal incapacities just because safety measures were not put in place. The June 3rd 2012 illfated Dana Airline crash in Lagos which claimed a lot of lives and the recent crashes that could have been averted if the aviation sector had taken ...
The Challenges Facing Trade Facilitation in East African Community
ABSTRACT The major purpose of this study was to analyze trade facilitation and its impact on East African regional trade, analyze non tariff barriers and their impact on EAC trade. To achieve this major purpose, four research objectives were formulated and these included: to analyze trade facilitation in East Africa and establish its impact on trade within the region, to identify various NTBs and their impact on regional trade; to discuss key provisions of EAC Customs Management Act and how t...
Transboundary River Disputes; A Comparative Legal Analysis of Tigris - Eupharetes and the Nile Rivers Treaties.
ABSTRACT This study set out to examine the Trans boundary river disputes; a comparative analysis of Tigris-Euphrates and the Nile treaties. The study established that the riparian states comprising of the Nile basin and Tigris/Euphrates basin have for a decade discussed and failed to come up with an acceptable agreement between themselves on the use of the rivers traversing their territories. The study examined the International legal regime and a host of principals of laws and regulations re...
Analysis of the Legal Framework on Consumer Protection in the Banking Service Delivery in Kenya.
ABSTRACT In Kenya most bank customer are victims of unfair banking contract terms. Banking institutions fail to apply the available laws that can protect a bank customer. The central objective of this is to investigate into the existing legislations that relate to banking business in Kenya. By doing so to clearly see how effective they are to the banking business law. Also to examine if the existing laws are implemented to aid in bank customer protection. The cardinal research problems are ...
A Legal Analysis of Bank Duties and Liabilities in Relation to Customer Protection in Uganda
ABSTRACT The thesis “Legal Analysis of Bank Duties Liabilities in Relation to Customer Protection in Uganda” is motivated by the background of the study to pertinently contribute remedies that can securely address the banking sector challenges in meeting duties and obligations to protect customers. It should be noted that while there is a law in place to govern bank duties and obligations to customers, in total this law has not been successfully drawn and implemented. The study examines t...
Record Deals and Music Contracts: A First Step Approach to Protecting Your Rights
According to the IFPI Global Music Report, global revenue from record sales in the music industry for the year 2018 was $9.1 billion. Beyond the thrill of having one entertained, music business is serious business. There is a strong air of astute seriousness associated with music- and it should be approached as such. Jay-Z, a multi-award-winning music artist who is listed on the Forbes list of billionaires is reputed have said, in the song “Diamonds from Sierra Leone” in which he was fea...
Projects, thesis, seminars, research papers, termpapers topics in Commercial Law. Commercial Law projects, thesis, seminars and termpapers topic and materials
The land use act of 1978. appraisal, problems and prospects, an examination of laws and procedures regulating trade dispute in nigeria, analysis of the basic principles of insurance under the nigerian law of insurance, examining public private partnership in nigeria (potentials and challenges), discuss the various provision and section of the land use act of 1998, legal, theoretical and conceptual framework of treasury single account (tsa) under the nigerian constitution, neighboring rights in nigeria, a critique of the residence rule in nigeria policy, law and administration, the impact of globalization on product liability, a technical report on student industrial work experience scheme (siwes), enforcement of consumer protection in nigeria: through the law of torts, analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of alternative dispute resolution (adr) in commercial disputes, remedies for breach of contract, impact of internet banking on banker and customer relationship, towards an efficient nigerian national oil company - legal reform.
- Chat on WhatsApp
- Knowledge Base
Law Dissertation Topics
Completing a dissertation can be a daunting task for any student. However, this is especially true for law students. Any issue that is tackled in a law dissertation should be framed carefully. To successfully complete a law dissertation, it is absolutely imperative to locate relevant primary sources in the form of statutory instruments and case law decisions in particular where relevant, either in print or online, to carefully scrutinise the issue that is set out to be considered in a law dissertation. There is also typically a need to supplement the primary sources that are used in the writing of your law dissertation with reputable secondary materials, such as government and organizational documentation, along with the views of scholars, to contextualize the arguments that the work completed raises.
These kinds of issues can make it very difficult to know where to begin when it comes to writing an effective law dissertation. Therefore, it is in most students’ best interests to seek reliable and knowledgeable assistance regarding what kinds of titles for law dissertations will offer the best chances to achieve the highest grades possible. Consequently, this article proposes some law dissertation topics in some of the key areas of law that both undergraduate and postgraduate students look to when writing this kind of study in the form of criminal law, commercial law, company law, tort law, employment law, EU law, intellectual property, constitutional law, administrative law, and family law.
Criminal Law Dissertation Topics
Commercial law dissertation topics, company law dissertation topics, tort law dissertation topics, employment law dissertation topics, eu law dissertation topics, intellectual property dissertation topics, the english legal system and constitutional and administrative law dissertation topics.
- Family Law Dissertation Topics
Criminal law covers a wide range of areas and is an interesting and often topical area, since it can take on a national, regional, or even international vent. It can be difficult to grasp some of the principles and subject areas and topics should be chosen very carefully. To help you to focus your law dissertation, here are some suggestions for topics that you should consider in the area of criminal law.
- A critical examination of the need to reform homicide offences in England and Wales in view of the Law Commission’s proposals in this regard.
- An investigation into the ‘war on terror’s’ impact upon on the construction and enforcement of international criminal law.
- An analysis of the Sexual Offences Act 2003’s ability to determine consent regarding the offence of rape.
- A critical evaluation of how complaints regarding the completion of investigations and the assessment of evidence are dealt with in the criminal justice system in England and Wales.
- A critical discussion of the threat of criminal gangs’ activities impact upon public order and state interests in England and Wales.
- An examination of the partial defences of diminished responsibility and loss of control’s sufficiency for defending against a murder charge in England and Wales.
- An investigation of problems with identifying the nature, extent and distribution of crime.
- A critical discussion of the law’s construction regarding both omissions’ liability and ‘Bad Samaritans’.
- A theoretical assessment of criminal theory regarding the intersection between crime, criminality, and morality.
- An assessment of the ability of the criminal law in England and Wales to deal with new manifestations of criminality and the rise and prevalence of acid attacks in particular.
- An evaluation of the offence of joint enterprise criminality in England and Wales to determine whether there is a need for reform.
- An assessment of the need to protect the anonymity of those accused of sexual offences based upon the need to balance the recognition of defendants and victim rights in England and Wales.
Commercial law is often described as covering a wide area of study because it cannot really be dealt with in isolation within a single legal jurisdiction. Frequently, a commercial law dissertation will involve some kind of comparison with other countries. That said, there is a lot of focus on the jurisdiction of England and Wales as the commercial centre of choice, especially in relation to the matter of arbitration as a means of dispute resolution. With this in mind, some suggestions for commercial law topics are set out below.
- A discussion regarding the ability of commercial law to support commercial transactions in England and Wales with a view to determining the need for reform.
- Is the Vienna Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) better suited to international contracts than the law related to the sale of goods in England and Wales?
- A critical assessment of the international commercial arbitration system as a cost effective and efficient means to administer justice in commercial disputes.
- A comparative analysis of the recognition of the principles of commercial contracts in England and Wales and the approach taken in the European Union after Brexit.
- An evaluation of the Lex Mercatoria in England and Wales as an appropriate choice of law for commercial arbitration proceedings.
- An assessment of security over personal property when it comes to the matter of possessory and non-possessory forms of security and other legal devices.
- An investigation of the emergence of new manifestations of international commercial law.
- A critical discussion of the creation of a tripartite financial system in England and Wales and its role, if any, in the credit crunch.
- An evaluation of European Union Sale of Goods law’s place in the law of England and Wales since the completion of Brexit.
- A critical assessment of the passing of risk in the commercial law in England and Wales.
- A legal assessment of the role of commercial law in sustaining public private partnerships based upon what happened with the Carillion Collapse.
- An investigation of the sufficiency of England and Wales’ insolvency laws for dealing with instances of insolvency.
- A critical assessment of the future of consumer protection in England and Wales in the post Brexit era.
There are numerous areas of interest in company law for producing an effective dissertation. Topics can include the Companies Act 2006’s effectiveness, incorporation’s benefits, limited liability, lifting the veil of incorporation, the raising of capital, and shareholder dividends payment. In addition, acquisitions, mergers and takeovers as well as aspects of insolvency, including administration, winding up and the emergence of rescue culture could prove fantastic topics for producing successful dissertations. Therefore, if you are interested in an area company law as a subject for your law dissertation, a number of potential topics are listed below:
- A critical examination of the shareholder versus stakeholder basis of corporate governance.
- An investigation of the importance of the non-executive director in the respective corporate legal systems of England and Wales and the United States of America.
- An exploration of the transplantation of corporate legal regimes: does it promote better corporate governance?
- The protection of minority shareholders’ rights based upon remedies of unfair prejudice and the basis for bringing proceedings under the Companies Act 2006 and the case law of England and Wales.
- What are the arguments for and against ‘stakeholder theory’ and to what extent are they still valid?
- A critical study of the legal and governance restraints on excessive executive director remuneration from the perspective of corporate governance in England and Wales and the United States of America.
- A critical assessment of the law on corporate manslaughter from victims’ families’ perspective.
- As assessment of the ability of Insolvency law in England and Wales to promote and deliver corporate rescues.
- A critical analysis of the regulation of public companies in England and Wales when compared to the United States of America.
- An assessment of the need for company law’s reform regarding directors’ duties in the wake of the Carillion Collapse.
- An assessment of the need for the reform of mergers and acquisition law in England and Wales to enhance stakeholders’ understanding to support the achievement of long-term economic stability.
- The need to reform the taxation rules of England and Wales and the United States of America to ensure multinational organisations pay their fair share of tax.
Tort law effectively defines what is considered a legal injury. This area of law is important because it establishes the circumstances whereby an individual may be held liable for another party’s injury due to either intentional acts or omissions or even accidents. Tort law is potentially a wide area of study for a law dissertation since includes areas as diverse as different forms of negligence and trespass to both land and the person. Therefore, in view of Tort law’s complex nature, here are some suggestions to help you formulate an effective law dissertation for you to complete:
- A critical assessment of the importance of foreseeability and policy in establishing a duty of care.
- A critical analysis of the rules regarding the recovery of economic losses in tortious actions.
- To what extent is it true to say that there is still a growing compensation culture in the jurisdiction of England and Wales when compared to the position in the United States of America?
- Where does the decision of the House of Lords in Gregg v Scott leave the loss of a chance in England and Wales?
- To what extent is the rule in Bolam v Friern Hospital Management Committee still the standard for assessing the notion of reasonable care in professional negligence cases?
- When it comes to matter of occupiers’ liability under the Occupiers Liability Acts of 1957 and 1984 respectively, when is a trespasser not a trespasser?
- An investigation of the jurisprudence of England and Wales that serves to limit what may be recovered where some form of psychiatric harm is proved.
- The impact of the House of Lords’ decision in Chester v Afshar on the law of Informed Consent when it comes to instances of medical negligence.
- Why might the duty of care afforded to children be considered to be a step too far regarding the recognition of tortious liability?
- An investigation of the need to account for policy considerations in tortious claims.
- An assessment of the need for reform of the rules to determine causation in the event of their being multiple and consecutive causes of the claimant’s loss.
- A critical discussion regarding the need to reform the law on nuisance in England and Wales.
- An exploration of the need to reform the rules to establish a duty of care regarding the tortious liable to public body defendants in cases of negligence.
Where someone elects to write their law dissertation in relation to some aspect of Employment law, the focus typically seems to be on some aspect of unfair dismissal. Topics that are directly involved typically include unfair dismissal at common law, unfair dismissal under the Employment Rights Act 1996, and exclusions from unfair dismissal. In addition, employment law dissertations will also often consider the common law termination of a contract, the acquiring of employment rights, including analysing the calculation of continuous employment and interruptions in work, and, finally, the effectiveness of employment tribunals. Consequently, to impress an examiner with a law dissertation in employment law, there is a need to recognize that there are a lot of other interesting areas of study to consider, like the examples that are set out below:
- A critical review of the approach to discrimination under the law of England and Wales.
- An analysis of the extent to which a claim for wrongful dismissal provides more effective redress than a claim for unfair dismissal.
- A comparative and critical review of the law related to the position of disabled people in positions of employment in England and Wales and the United States of America respectively.
- A critical evaluation of the key legal aspects of the employee and employer relationship.
- How does the legal position of casual and agency workers in England and Wales compare with the European Union?
- What are the key legal issues associated with the use of Contracts of Employment in England and Wales in view of the increasing prevalence of’ zero hours’ contracts?
- An evaluation of the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006 to determine the extent to which it still protects the rights of employees.
- To what extent is there still a role for trade unions to play in the application of principles of employment law in England and Wales when compared with the position in the United States of America?
- How could the reference of disputes to Employment Tribunals be reformed to improve the position of employees and employers respectively?
- Critically analyse the role of indirect discrimination in discrimination law in the context of the employment relationship.
- How will employment law in England and Wales be impacted upon by Brexit?
- A critical analysis of whether the circumstances for when a contractor becomes an employee still effectively apply to the modern understanding of employment relationships.
- What does the recent decision in Uber BV v Aslam mean for the future development of employment law in England and Wales?
The law of the EU has been recognised as an ever-expanding area with a considerable amount of academic interest, especially in view of the UK’s recent Brexit from the Union. To illustrate, a growing interest has developed regarding the effect that EU law will continue to have upon the UK constitution. This is because there has not only been some considerable overlap between EU law and both the constitutional and administrative law of England and Wale, but also due to the fact that EU law has served to impact virtually every area of life in the UK. Consequently, as the examples of potential law dissertation titles set out below serve to illustrate, there is plenty of scope for an effective law dissertation:
- Critically assess the freedom of movement recognised under EU law and their impact upon the development of England and Wales’s law prior to Brexit: will this freedom still have a role to play in England and Wales in the future?
- In view of the direct effect of EU law and the recognition of state liability in individual Member States, is there a need for an EU Constitution?
- How important are enforcement actions against EU Member States as part of the European law-making process?
- Is integration in the EU best explained by the concept of Federalism or Neo-Functionalism and to what extent has the law enacted and implemented to date achieved this?
- What are the most significant tensions between social policy and trade in the EU and what efforts have been undertaken to resolve them to date?
- How has the European Convention on Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms of 1950 contributed to the recognition of human rights internationally?
- To what extent does the EU regulation of transport overlap with the regulation of state aid in the EU?
- How have Articles 101(1) and (3) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union improved international trade and competition within the EC?
- What affect will the law of the European Union have upon the recognition of Parliamentary Sovereignty in the UK in the wake of Brexit?
- What are the key aspects of the law of the EU that the UK should look to retain in the wake of Brexit?
- Why is it important for the rights of citizens from EU Member States to be recognised in the UK once Brexit has been completed?
- What impact will the UK’s Brexit serve to have upon the ongoing development of the law of the EU in its remaining Member States?
The law as it relates to intellectual property covers the creation, use and protection of trademarks, patents and copyright, together with other ancillary rights. In view of the array of intellectual property rights that it is possible for a given author to protect, there are clearly many topics that you could choose from for the completion of your law dissertation. As you can see from the examples that are presented below, there are a number of interesting areas that you could cover related to the recognition and/or the application of different intellectual property rights within the jurisdiction of England and Wales, the EU or even on a more global basis.
- Critically evaluate the recognition of intellectual property rights impact upon economic relations between Member States within the EU.
- To what extent are intellectual property rights effectively protected on the Internet in the jurisdiction of England and Wales?
- How may it be said that passing-off in the context of trademark law is insufficient for providing protection for authors of creative works within the EU?
- Analyse whether a right of confidence has been created in the jurisdiction of England and Wales that is effective for protecting an individual’s intellectual property rights.
- Can the current, overly stringent patent system still be an incentive for innovation in the UK since Brexit from the EU was completed?
- Does the copyright law of England and Wales provide a more effective balance between the needs of intellectual property rights holders and users than under the law of the United States of America?
- Does the Fair Use principle provide an effective exemption to the application of England and Wales’ copyright law when compared to the position in the United States of America?
- How will European law serve to impact upon the recognition of intellectual property rights in the UK now that Brexit has been completed?
- Which of the legal systems of England and Wales, the EU, or the United States of America most effectively protect intellectual property rights holders against peer-to-peer file sharing? Why?
- To what extent are indigenous people’s rights to intellectual property more effectively protected in the EU than in the United States of America?
- What more could be done at a global level to improve the law to provide those people from less developed countries, particularly in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, with greater protection of their intellectual property right?
- Is there a need for intellectual property to be recognised in social media posts? Why?
Essentially, the topic of the English Legal System and Constitutional and Administrative Law may be divided into three key areas. First, the nature of the constitution may be considered in areas including, but not limited to, the recognition and application conventions and the rule of law. Second, it is necessary to evaluate the roles of the legislature, executive and parliament in the context of the recognition of the separation of powers, which could include legislation’s passage through Parliament, the delegation of legislation, the relationship between Parliament, the crown and the Royal Prerogative, and the executive, legislative and judiciary’s relationship. Finally, Judicial Review is another significant area of interest that could include the basis for intervention, such as ultra vires and illegality, procedural irregularity, irrationality, proportionality, and the nemo judex rule. Therefore, as the examples of potential law dissertation topics set out below show with regard to the English Legal System and Constitutional and Administrative Law, there are clearly a number of interesting areas that could be covered.
- Why should England and Wales’ legal system be fused so that there is one legal profession rather than solicitors and barristers?
- To what extent do the different conceptualisations of Parliamentary Sovereignty affect the relationship between the courts and Parliament in England and Wales?
- Taken as a whole, does the UK need a single constitution for Northern Ireland, Scotland and England and Wales to adhere to?
- How has the recent introduction of the Criminal Cases Review Commission improved the position regarding miscarriages of justice in England and Wales?
- How could the system of Judicial Review in England and Wales be reformed to improve its application?
- Critically analyse the extent to which the view that the legitimacy of the law is based upon its effectiveness is agreeable within England and Wales’ jurisdiction.
- Are select committees a useful and helpful check on government activities?
- What role does natural justice play in the UK Constitution?
- Are conventions still a valid part of the UK Constitution?
- Why does the UK’s Brexit from the EU have to mean the end of the recognition of Parliamentary Sovereignty?
- How will Brexit serve to impact upon the development of England and Wales’ legal system as a means of regulating the activities of national and local government, as well as interrelated public bodies?
- In what ways will the relationship between constitutional and administrative law in England and Wales be affected by Brexit?
Family Law Dissertation Topics
Family Law is considered to cover a wide range of topics regarding the family and marriage, including moves to harmonise married and unmarried couples position, the influence of the Human Rights Act 1998, nullity, void and voidable marriages, the effects of a decree, statutory rights relating to marriage, the registration of marriages, and the case for reform. Other topics that may be of interest include the Child Support Act 1991, financial orders for children, the enforcement of financial obligations to a child or children, the award of maintenance and the enforcement maintenance payments arrears and the enforcement of financial obligations in the Magistrates court. With this in mind, as the examples of potential law dissertation topics set out below show with regard to the subject of Family Law, there are clearly a number of interesting areas that could be covered in a law dissertation.
- Following the Government’s current research on domestic violence, consider whether and how the law related to spousal abuse needs to be reformed in England and Wales to provide greater protection for the victims.
- What was the purpose behind the Civil Partnership Act 2004’s enactment and to what extent has it been effectively interpreted and applied by the courts to fulfill the aforementioned purpose?
- To what extent are the social and legal foundations of marriage, civil partnerships and parenting now considered to be effectively interrelated in England and Wales so as to account for the modern concept of the family and all its connotations?
- Is the “Best Interest” test outdated when it comes to applying the current law to dealing with children’s particular circumstances in the jurisdiction of England and Wales?
- Have the amendments to the Child Support Act 1991 under the Child Maintenance and Other Payments Act 2008 improved the position regarding child maintenance? If not, why not?
- Critically analyse the development of the law related to divorce. Is it a product of the increased divorce rate in England and Wales or has it caused it?
- Critically analyse the role of the local authority in achieving the effective provision of child welfare.
- To what extent is it true to say that married women’s rights in property are still not effectively recognised within the jurisdiction of England and Wales?
- Discuss whether and how the role of various available orders (i.e. contact, prohibited steps orders) serve to further the recognition of the paramountcy principle regarding children under the provisions of the Children Act 1989.
- Family law – Is it time for reform?
- To what extent are the rights of children currently effectively protected under the law of England and Wales?
- How could the recognition of the right to a family life under Article 8 of the Human Rights Act 1998 be improved upon in England and Wales?
- What could be done with the law as it relates to adoption to effectively reform it in the best interests of all potential stakeholders in England and Wales?