- How it works
How much will your dissertation cost?
Have an expert academic write your dissertation paper!
Get unlimited topic ideas and a dissertation plan for just £45.00
Order topics and plan
Get 1 free topic in your area of study with aim and justification
Yes I want the free topic
Engineering Management Dissertation Topics
Published by Carmen Troy at January 9th, 2023 , Revised On August 18, 2023
Dissertation writing is an extremely important academic task that all students must complete as part of their degree programmes. However, choosing a dissertation topic can be an extremely daunting challenge for most students because they could be unsure about the area of research they should pursue.
The dissertation starts with an idea upon which research is performed. The idea is then transformed into an academic concept by presenting arguments and evidence. It should be noted that a well-written dissertation addresses the research topic at all levels and is written concisely.
The research methodology chapter of a dissertation presents complete evidence of the research work performed in the form of data collection/analysis methods employed by the researcher. However, many students do not know where to start.
To help you get started with brainstorming for engineering management topic ideas, we have developed a list of the latest topics that can be used for writing your engineering management dissertation.
These topics have been developed by PhD qualified writers of our team , so you can trust to use these topics for drafting your dissertation.
You may also want to start your dissertation by requesting a brief research proposal from our writers on any of these topics, which includes an introduction to the problem, research questions , aim and objectives , literature review along with the proposed methodology of research to be conducted. Let us know if you need any help in getting started.
Check our example dissertations to get an idea of how to structure your dissertation .
You can review step by step guide on how to write your dissertation here.
View our free dissertation topics database.
2022 Engineering Management Dissertation Topics
Topic 1: what are the environmental impacts of water waste treatment of cement industry in south korea.
Research Aim: This study aims to find the environmental impacts of water waste treatment of the cement industry in South Korea. With the help of a comprehensive survey across the cement manufacturing companies in South Korea, this study will first scrutinize the entire waste treatment process in the cement industry in South Korea. Then it will analyze the impact of each step on the environment. And after analyzing find the environmental effects of the water waste treatment of the cement industry in South Korea, this study will recommend modern ways to reduce the adverse effects.
Topic 2: An investigation of the challenges faced by the business in leading themselves towards environmental sustainability due to global value chains and how the businesses mitigate such challenges - A case of Nigerian SME.
Research Aim: The significant aim of this research study is to uncover the issues and challenges faced by multiple businesses while implementing environmental sustainability and growth as a result of the global value chain. Another objective of this research topic is to investigate the sustainable strategies through which businesses mitigate the identified challenges of the global value chain by targeting Nigerian small and medium companies as a case study.
Topic 3: What are the modern water treatment techniques to minimize the environmental effects of water waste in the Cement Industry? A Cross-Country analysis
Research Aim: This study aims to identify the modern water treatment techniques to minimize the environmental effects of water waste in the Cement Industry. A cross-country study will analyze the different water treatment techniques used by the cement industries in different countries. The best way to conduct this analysis is through comparing developed and developing countries. And after identifying the best techniques, this study will recommend the optimal methods that can be used around the world in any country.
Topic 4: An innovative strategic evaluation of university knowledge and technology transfer efficacy for students up to date on new engineering tools.
Research Aim: This study aims to analyse the framework that organises total project work based on high levels of creativity in project development, as well as to keep students up to date with the usage of technology; focusing on collecting data from different firms that have utilized the technology to manufacture items and run highly creative initiative in collaboration with the university.
Topic 5: Investigating the strategies used to reduce water pollution caused by the maritime transportation system.
Research Aim: The main goal of this study is to investigate the strategies for reducing water pollution produced by the marine transportation sector/industry. This study will also analyse the environmental risks posed by water contamination and how marine transportation contributes to the increase in water pollution. Focusing on the economic cost of restoring the damage as a result of marine pollution will also help us learn about the environmental effects of water pollution and understand how to reduce water pollution by different methods and technologies used by management.
Covid-19 Engineering Management Research Topics
Topic 1: impact of covid-19 on engineering institutes.
Research Aim: This study will focus on identifying the impacts of coronavirus on engineering institutes and discuss possible solutions to overcome the challenges.
Topic 2: Role of engineering management during Covid-19
Research Aim: The study will focus on identifying the contribution of engineering management to combat the coronavirus pandemic. It will discuss emergency management to prevent and diagnose COVID-19, including its advantages and disadvantages.
Engineering Management Dissertation Topics for 2020
Topic 1: developing an integrated water management model to reduce water wastage: a case study of developing countries.
Research Aim: This research will focus on the ecological and environmental influences that can be caused by water wastage while developing an effective model that can be utilised for effective water management to reduce the wastage of water. This research will focus on real-life scenarios of water management occurring in developing nations while recommending major changes in their existing water management system.
Find 100s of dissertation topics for other research areas.
Topic 2: Critical analysis of alternative energy in the least developed countries: The emergence of solar power as a means of providing electricity
Research Aim: The major purpose of this study will lie in transforming conventional means of energy to solar energy and its importance in the least developed countries. The researcher will carry out a detailed critical analysis of what pros and cons can emerge due to the utilisation of alternative energy solutions and how least developed countries can use solar energy systems instead of traditional energy systems keeping in mind the cost and other benefits.
Topic 3: Assessing the impact of biogas emission on quality of life and health of individuals living in rural areas: A case study of developing countries.
Research Aim: In this study, the main aim of the researcher will be to analyse major health and other effects that can be caused due to the emission of biogas. The researcher will demonstrate the major risks to the quality of life of individuals living in rural areas of developing nations and what measures can be taken which reduce the effects of biogas emission on the quality and health of the individuals.
Topic 4: Challenges facing the concept of sustainable and green engineering
Research Aim: This research study will aim to identify challenges facing the concept of sustainable and green engineering. The environment of the world is deteriorating at an alarming pace, primarily because of industrial activities that result in carbon emissions. This project will enable readers to understand the advantages of green engineering over conventional engineering and identify why this concept has not been implemented on a wider scale.
How Can Research Prospect Help?
Research Prospect writers can send several custom topic ideas to your email address. Once you have chosen a topic that suits your needs and interests, you can order for our dissertation outline service which will include a brief introduction to the topic, research questions , literature review , methodology , expected results , and conclusion . The dissertation outline will enable you to review the quality of our work before placing the order for our full dissertation writing service!
More Engineering Management Dissertation Topics
Some other interesting engineering management dissertation topics are listed below:
- Ensuring Smooth Process Improvement by Conducting Management of Chain
- The Development of a Project Management Methodology for Peace Corps Mauritania
- Determination of the Critical Activities of a Public-private Intermediary Organization with the Help of Value Chain Analysis
- Customer Relationship Management
- Investigating the Management of Uncertainty in Product Platform Lifecycles
- Study of the Performance and Characteristics of U.S. Academic Research Institution Technology Commercialization (ARITC)
- Examining Health Information Technology Implementations: Case of the Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Strategic Evaluation of University Knowledge and Technology Transfer Effectiveness
- Proposing a Strategic Policy Model for International Collaboration in Technology and Science to Bridge the Gap between Bottom-up and Top-Down.
- Use of Multiple Hierarchical and Perspectives Decision Modelling to Assess Solar Photovoltaic Technologies
- Innovation Intermediaries and the Impact of Social Capital
- Innovation Measurement: Determining Creativeness of an Organisation through Decision Framework
- Performance of National Laboratories and the Impact of Knowledge Inflows
- Proposing a Strategic Policy Choice Framework for Technological Innovation: Case of Chinese Pharmaceuticals
- Use of Cognitive Map based Scenarios to Extend Technology Roadmap: The Case of Wind Energy Sector in India
- Integrating Financial Performance, Green Innovativeness and Environmental Performance
- Exploring Capability Maturity Models and Relevant Practices as Solutions Addressing IT Service Offshoring Project Issues
- Decision Modelling for the Information and Communications Technology Sector and Participation in Technology Standards Development
- Energy Policies to Employ Renewable Energy Resources; Case of Wind Energy in the UK
- Technological Forecasting Based on Segmented Rate of Change
- Sustainability Managing a Project Team
- Risks Associated with Management of Engineering Projects
- Supporting Business Strategies through Identification of Process Improvement Plans
- Motivating Staff through Efficient Supply Chain Management
- Improving Efficiency of an Organisation with Leadership
“Complete this short online form and provide as much information as possible to receive instant quotes from our writers specialising in your area of research.“
As an engineering management student looking to get good grades, it is essential to develop new ideas and experiment on existing engineering management theories – i.e., to add value and interest in your research topic.
The field of engineering management is vast and interrelated to so many other academic disciplines like civil engineering , construction , law , healthcare , mental health , artificial intelligence , tourism , physiotherapy , sociology , management , marketing and nursing . That is why it is imperative to create a project management dissertation topic that is articular, sound, and actually solves a practical problem that may be rampant in the field.
We can’t stress how important it is to develop a logical research topic; it is the basis of your entire research. There are several significant downfalls to getting your topic wrong; your supervisor may not be interested in working on it, the topic has no academic creditability, the research may not make logical sense, there is a possibility that the study is not viable.
This impacts your time and efforts in writing your dissertation as you may end up in the cycle of rejection at the very initial stage of the dissertation. That is why we recommend reviewing existing research to develop a topic, taking advice from your supervisor, and even asking for help in this particular stage of your dissertation.
While developing a research topic, keeping our advice in mind will allow you to pick one of the best engineering management dissertation topics that fulfil your requirement of writing a research paper and add to the body of knowledge.
Therefore, it is recommended that when finalizing your dissertation topic, you read recently published literature to identify gaps in the research that you may help fill.
Remember- dissertation topics need to be unique, solve an identified problem, be logical, and be practically implemented. Take a look at some of our sample engineering management dissertation topics to get an idea for your own dissertation.
How to Structure your Engineering Management Dissertation
A well-structured dissertation can help students to achieve a high overall academic grade.
- A Title Page
- Abstract: A summary of the research completed
- Table of Contents
- Introduction : This chapter includes the project rationale, research background, key research aims and objectives, and the research problems to be addressed. An outline of the structure of a dissertation can also be added to this chapter.
- Literature Review : This chapter presents relevant theories and frameworks by analysing published and unpublished literature available on the chosen research topic, in light of research questions to be addressed. The purpose is to highlight and discuss the relative weaknesses and strengths of the selected research area whilst identifying any research gaps. Break down of the topic, and key terms can have a positive impact on your dissertation and your tutor.
- Methodology: The data collection and analysis methods and techniques employed by the researcher are presented in the Methodology chapter which usually includes research design, research philosophy, research limitations, code of conduct, ethical consideration, data collection methods and data analysis strategy .
- Findings and Analysis: Findings of the research are analysed in detail under the Findings and Analysis chapter. All key findings/results are outlined in this chapter without interpreting the data or drawing any conclusions. It can be useful to include graphs , charts and tables in this chapter to identify meaningful trends and relationships.
- Discussion and Conclusion: The researcher presents his interpretation of results in this chapter, and state whether the research hypothesis has been verified or not. An essential aspect of this section of the paper is to draw a linkage between the results and evidence from the literature. Recommendations with regards to implications of the findings and directions for the future may also be provided. Finally, a summary of the overall research, along with final judgments, opinions, and comments, must be included in the form of suggestions for improvement.
- References: This should be completed in accordance with your University’s requirements
- Appendices: Any additional information, diagrams, graphs that were used to complete the dissertation but not part of the dissertation should be included in the Appendices chapter. Essentially, the purpose is to expand the information/data.
About Research Prospect Ltd
Research Prospect is a UK based academic writing service that provides help with Dissertation Proposal Writing , PhD Proposal Writing , Dissertation Writing , Dissertation Editing and Improvement .
For further assistance with your dissertation, take a look at our full dissertation writing service .
Our team of writers is highly qualified. They are experts in their respective fields. They have been working in the industry for a long time, thus are aware of the issues and trends of the industry they are working in.
Need more Topics.?
Review Our Best Dissertation Topics 2021 complete list.
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find dissertation topics about engineering management.
For Engineering Management dissertation topics:
- Investigate industry challenges.
- Explore technology advancements.
- Analyze project management strategies.
- Consider sustainability and innovation.
- Review case studies in the field.
- Select a topic aligning with your career aspirations.
You May Also Like
Need interesting and manageable literature dissertation topics or thesis? Here are the trending literature dissertation titles so you can choose the most suitable one.
The goal of marketing is to promote goods and services and increase sales for your business by creating, sharing, and planning. The MBA marketing dissertation ensures 100% profits and excellent customer service.
Nurses provide daily clinical care based on evidence-based practice. They improve patient health outcomes by using evidence-based practice nursing. Take a look at why you should consider a career as an EBP nurse to contribute to the healthcare industry.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
Engineering Management Dissertation Topics and Ideas
Get full help in disseration with 50% off.
Dissertation Dissertation Topics Dissertation-Abstract Dissertation Proposal Dissertation- Analysis Chapter Dissertation- Conclusion Chapter Dissertation- Introduction Chapter Dissertation- Literature Review Chapter Dissertation- Methodology Chapter Dissertation Editing and Proof Reading Essay Admission Essay Scholarship Essay Case Study Annotated Bibliography Assignment Book Report/Review Case Analysis Course Work Information and Communication/ Computer Technology Reaction Paper Research Paper Research Proposal Statistics Project Term Paper Thesis Thesis Proposal Laboratory Report Movie Review Multiple Choice Questions Power Point Presentation Article Speech Other
- Business Management Dissertation Topics >
- Engineering Management Dissertation Topics and Ideas >
Top Engineering Management Dissertation Topics to Charm the Readers
Writing a dissertation requires a lot of hard work and dedication. The first step to write a dissertation is choosing a topic which itself is a very tiring task. It could take anyone days to select interesting Engineering Management dissertation topics before starting to write the dissertation.
If you are also struggling to craft some eye-catching Engineering Management dissertation topics then don’t worry. Our professional dissertation experts have crafted a list of charming dissertation topics for you.
Engineering Management Dissertation Ideas by Best Engineers in the UK
Crafting your own Engineering Management dissertation topics can give you an edge while writing your dissertation. To help you do that, we are giving you some open-ended Engineering Management dissertation ideas. You can craft as many dissertation topics as you can using these ideas.
Make sure that the topics you craft or select are within the area of your interests as well as meet the acceptance criteria set by your supervisor.
- COVID-19 Pandemic: The aim of this dissertation idea is to study the impacts of COVID-19 pandemic on engineering management practices. For instance, you can analyze the changes in engineering management practices during the coronavirus outbreak. You can also discuss the impacts of changed strategies on the engineering management industry of the United Kingdom as well. You can also propose some strategies to work as countermeasures during the COVID-19 pandemic for the engineering management firms to imply.
- Digitalization: The objective of this dissertation topic is to investigate how digitalization has affected engineering management. For example, you can discuss what sort of tasks are now completely dependent on machines and computers instead of employees. You can further evaluate your dissertation by discussing the pros and cons of digitalization in the engineering management industry.
Get An Immediate Response
Discuss your requirments with our writers
Get Free Customize Topics Now!
Select Your Academic Level Undergraduate Masters PhD Other
List of Engineering Management Dissertation Topics for Top-Scoring Dissertations
If you haven’t finalized on a topic already then don’t worry because we are giving you a list of best Engineering Management dissertation topics. These topics are completely free to use and customizable. It means that you can modify these topics according to your interests and requirements.
Engineering Management Dissertation Topics FAQ’s
How many pages is an mba dissertation, does my dissertation topic impacts my resume, what is the weight of each chapter in a dissertation, is it legal to buy dissertation online, can you provide a plagiarism report with my dissertation order, do you resale your dissertations.
Disclaimer: Kindly note that the work we provide is not the final version, it is research based work which you have to incorporate and edit according to your university requirements.
- +44 7897 053596
- [email protected]
Get an experienced writer start working
Review our examples before placing an order, learn how to draft academic papers, engineering management dissertation topics.
COVID-19 Dissertation Topics
New Developments in Concrete Technology
- Dissertation Topics
Engineering management simply refers to the management of all engineering aspects. It is a combination of technological and organizational features to utilise the potential of engineering properly. In academics, research in engineering management is of great importance as it devises ways to overcome the shortcomings of engineering fields. Thus, researchers and students should look for exciting and quality engineering management dissertation topics for their dissertation modules.
For the ease of students, veteran writers at Premier Dissertations have prepared a list of dissertation topics in engineering management for 2023 that capture essential concepts of the engineering management field of study.
If you would like to choose any topic from the given list, simply drop us a WhatsApp Message or an Email , and we will be readily available for your assistance.
You may also like to review the following ;
- Construction Engineering Dissertation Topics | Health and Safety Dissertation Topics
- Environment and Sustainability Dissertation Topics | Project Management Dissertation Topics
3-Step Dissertation Process!
Get 3+ Topics
Get Final Dissertation
List of new engineering management dissertation topics 2023, list of research-based engineering management thesis topics 2023, list of trending engineering management research topics 2023, how can we help.
Our team will;
1 - Share new nursing dissertation topics with you to choose from 2 - Draft an outline on your selected topic 3 - Complete the dissertation proposal 4 - Complete any amendments you need 5 - Complete the full dissertation after the proposal has been approved
How to Find and Shortlist Workable Dissertation Topics for an Engineering Management Dissertation?
Finding and shortlisting good engineering dissertation topics can be a challenging task.
This is because engineering management dissertations can become a complicated task due to the complexities involved in the modern engineering management course .
You may like to review example of an engineering management dissertation or engineering management proposal;
- Sample Dissertation Proposal
- Sample Dissertations
However, finding a good dissertation title for engineering management is the most important aspect that students are recommended to focus on before starting the dissertation module.
The important questions that students can ask at the start of this module are;
- What are thesis topics for engineering management that I work with?
- Are there any engineering management thesis topics that my supervisor would be interested in?
- Do I need any engineering management dissertation help at this stage?
Once you have shortlisted dissertation topics for engineering management, you can discuss the same with your supervisor and take their feedback.
This will assist you in finalising a good dissertation topic for an engineering management dissertation.
Get a Dissertation Proposal
Start your engineering management dissertation writing process with experts
- Safe and confidential process - Free custom topics to choose from - Any deadline - Unlimited free amendments - Free anti-plagiarism report - Money-back guarantee
Importance of Selecting a Good Engineering Management Dissertation Topic
Management is a diverse and complex field that takes on many specialised forms, one of which is engineering management. This field of study combines the acumen of business and management with the technical knowledge of engineering.
Professionals with engineering management degrees take up key managerial roles in the engineering sector. The field of study is a sub-field of management that focuses on the engineering sector. It is considered functional management or project management as well.
Often, students desire to attain a degree in this field because engineer management salary packages are competitive with greater benefits.
A degree in engineering management is considered among the top eight highest-paying master’s degree programmes due to the increased need for qualified engineering managers.
Regardless of the reason for entering this field of study, it is required in both Masters's and PhD programmes to submit an engineering management research proposal to supervisors to be considered for admission.
This proposal acts as the base for your degree programme's success. The best way to begin is by choosing engineering management topics that are realistic and achievable.
To provide you with ideas for your search for the perfect engineering management dissertation topics, a list has been developed by our expert writers that are viewed below.
Our list of topics considers the various research trends while also focusing on real-world problems.
We hope the listed topic titles will help you get your dissertation topic title approved!
For assistance in other dissertation subjects, please visit this;
- Review the full list of dissertation topics (all subjects)
Be sure to check our website frequently because our expert writers will add to the list of engineering management dissertation topics. They are completely free for students to read and get an idea for their management dissertation.
Get an Immediate Response
Discuss your requirments with our writers
Free Dissertation Topic
Fill the following form to get a custom engineering management topic based on your academic requirements.
Get 3+ Free Dissertation Topics within 24 hours?
Enter Your Phone Number
Academic Level Select Your Academic Level Undergraduate Masters PhD
Area of Research
Chemistry Dissertation Topics
Data Science Dissertation Topics
100 Creative Demonstration Speech Ideas for Your Next Presentation
Comments are closed.
- Dissertation Writing Service
- Dissertation Assistance Service
- Dissertation Consulting Service
- Buy Dissertation
- Dissertation Abstract Writing Services
- Dissertation Formatting Service
- Buy Dissertation Methodology
- Dissertation Case Study Service
- Pay For Dissertation
- Dissertation Chapter Writing Services
- Dissertation Conclusion Services
- Dissertation Data Analysis Services
- Dissertation Discussion Writing Services
- Dissertation Introduction Writing Service
- Dissertation Outline Service
- Online Dissertation Help
- Write My Dissertation
- Do My Dissertation
- Help With Thesis Writing Service
- Dissertation Writing England
- Dissertation Writing Service London
- Dissertation Writing Northern Ireland
- Dissertation Writing Scotland
- Dissertation Writing Wales
- Personal Statement Writing Service
- Marketing Dissertation
- Digital Marketing Dissertation
- Law Dissertation Help
- Economics Dissertation
- Accounting Dissertation
- Business Management Dissertation
- Nursing Dissertation
- Psychology Dissertation
- Social Media Marketing Dissertation
- English Literature Dissertation Help
- Finance Dissertation
- History Dissertation
- HRM Dissertation
- IT Dissertation
- Linguistics Dissertation Help
- Supply Chain Management Dissertation Help
- Health And Social Care Dissertation
- Buy Master Dissertation
- MBA Dissertation Writing Service
- Buy PhD Dissertation
- Masters Dissertation Proposal Help
- MBA Dissertation Proposal Help
- PhD Data Collection Services
- PhD Dissertation Proposal Help
- PhD Qualitative Data Analysis Services
- Master Thesis Help
- PhD Thesis Writing Help
- PhD Dissertation Editing
- Finance Dissertation Editing
- Digital Marketing Dissertation Editing
- Accounting Dissertation Editing
- Sociology Dissertation Editing
- English Literature Dissertation Editing
- Economics Dissertation Editing
- Linguistics Dissertation Editing
- Business Management Dissertation Editing
- Psychology Dissertation Editing
- Marketing Dissertation Editing
- Academic Poster Designing Services
- Dissertation PowerPoint Presentation Service
- Dissertation Presentation Writing Services
- Literature Review Writing Service
- Primary Data Collection Service
- Qualitative Data Dissertation Services
- Research Data Collection Service
- Secondary Data Collection Help
- DISSERTATION SERVICES
- DISSERTATION SUBJECTS
- DISSERTATION LEVELS
- Buy MBA Dissertation
- PhD Dissertation Editing Services
Hire a Writer
Get an expert writer for your academic paper
Take a look at samples for quality assurance
- Dissertation Topics
Free customised dissertation topics for your assistance
- Engineering Business Management Dissertation Topics
- Accounting Dissertation Topics (8)
- Banking & Finance Dissertation Topics (10)
- Business Management Dissertation Topics (35)
- Economic Dissertation Topics (1)
- Education Dissertation Topics (12)
- Engineering Dissertation Topics (9)
- English Literature Dissertation Topics (3)
- HRM Dissertation Topics (3)
- Law Dissertation Topics (13)
- Marketing Dissertation Topics (9)
- Medical Dissertation Topics (7)
- Nursing Dissertation Topics (10)
- Other Topics (10)
- Supply Chain Dissertation Topics (2)
- Biomedical Science (1)
- Business Management Research Topics (1)
- Computer Science Research Topics (1)
- Criminology Research Topics (1)
- Economics Research Topics (1)
- Google Scholar Research Topics (1)
- HR Research Topics (1)
- Law Research Topics (1)
- Management Research Topics (1)
- Marketing Research Topics (1)
- MBA Research Topics (1)
- Medical Research Topics (1)
- How To (22)
Get a native to improve your language & writing
Enjoy quality dissertation help on any topic
Qualitative & Quantitative data analysis
Engineering Business Management Dissertation Topics to Make You a Prodigy!
Date published August 19 2020 by Evie Tyler
Engineering business is a very interesting subject but finding some attractive Engineering Business Management dissertation topics could tire anyone easily. Choosing an attractive and interesting topic is very important because your dissertation topics appear on your resume. It means that any potential employer will read your dissertation topic before hiring you.
You have to craft the best Engineering Business Management dissertation topics that will attract anyone easily. If you are one of many students struggling to come up with dissertation topic that will capture anyone’s attention then don’t worry because we are here to help you!
Table of Contents
How “Dissertation Proposal” Can Help You!
Our top dissertation writing experts are waiting 24/7 to assist you with your university project, from critical literature reviews to a complete masters dissertation.
Engineering Business Management Dissertation Ideas
Before we move towards the list of topics by field experts, we would like to help you craft your own custom topics using some Engineering Business Management dissertation ideas we will shortly give you. These ideas are completely open-ended and you can just take their basic concepts and let your creativity do the rest of the work.
The following Engineering Business Management dissertation ideas will allow you to create as many different topics as you want to. So don’t be in a rush, shortlist as many dissertation topics as you can and make drafts on each to have a grasp of subject and your topic as well. After creating drafts you will also be able to have a clear picture about your dissertation topic.
- Digitalization: The goal of this dissertation idea is to study digitalization in the engineering businesses. You can select any engineering business in the location of your choice; it could either be a local engineering business or a multinational firm. You can further study the effect of digitalization on the certain engineering business and its outcomes in different aspects. For example, you can study how things like marking attendance, keeping employee records and other similar things have become easier after digitalization. This dissertation can idea be very effective for your if you plan to pursue your career in the respective field.
- Environmental Effects: This objective of this dissertation idea is to study the environmental and climate effects on managing an engineering business. For instance, your dissertation could be focused on evaluating the measures taken by engineering businesses to tackle environmental situations. For example, you can conduct a research on how an architecture company tackles rains and thunderstorms during ongoing projects. The possibilities are infinite and you can create multiple topics from this dissertation idea.
Get Free Customize Topics Now
Academic Level Undergraduate Masters PhD Others
List of Engineering Business Management Dissertation Topics
Now it’s time to explore the Engineering Business Management dissertation topics from our industry experts. DissertationProposal aims to help every struggling student by providing amazing dissertation services at affordable prices. If you are having any problem with your dissertation topic or writing your dissertation, you can reach out to us anytime and get your dissertation written by field professionals quickly.
If you want to craft an amazing and interesting dissertation then hurry up and grab some eye-catching Engineering Business Management dissertation topics below and start drafting as soon as possible!
Consult Our Writers to Discuss Your Needs
View different varieties of dissertation topics and samples on multiple subjects for every educational level
Anything is possible if you are determined! To write a dissertation within 2 weeks, you have to be persistent about such things as, making schedules and creating a whole plan and work structure.
First of all, conduct your research and compile all the notes & relevant material before you start writing your dissertation. After that, review all the gathered material and then create an outline. Then you have to make a draft and keep improvising the draft until it starts to look like the final piece to you. Start writing according to the draft while dividing your time into different parts of writing your dissertation.
In simplest words, you have to create a to-do list for your dissertation to finish your dissertation as quickly as possible!
iSEEK Education, RefSeek, Academic Index, Infomine, and WorldWideScience are few of the best legit academic search engines. These amazing search engines can help you find all the literature resources online easily.
Although it is recommended to conduct research by yourself by interviewing and researching depending on the nature of your dissertation.
There are a lot of different platforms available online to help you find all sorts of resources for your dissertation. If you are having any trouble with your dissertation, you can contact us anytime and get your answers from field professionals!
All of the dissertation chapters are important but they all require different effort and word count balance. For instance, introduction chapter weighs 15%, Literature review chapter weighs 30%, Methodology chapter weighs 10% while Data collection + Analysis chapter weighs 30% and the Interpretation & Recommendation chapter weighs 15%.
Keeping this percentage balance in mind can help you craft a perfectly balanced dissertation and secure great grades.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of reasons and factors that can cause any dissertation to be rejected. The most common reason is late submission; if you submit your dissertation after the deadline has been passed, chances are that it won’t be accepted at all. Another common factor is grammatical and spelling errors. If you are not fluent in English or any other language you’re writing your dissertation in, chances of getting your dissertation getting rejecting because of errors is very high.
If you want to avoid the chance of rejection, you can reach out to us and get your dissertation flawlessly written by field experts at affordable prices. DissertationProposal gives you money back guarantee if your dissertation (which is written by our writers) gets rejected.
- SPSS Data Analysis Law Dissertation Help Digital Marketing Dissertation Help Marketing Dissertation Help Economics Dissertation Writing Service History Dissertation Help Psychology Dissertation Help HRM Dissertation Help English Literature Dissertation Help Linguistic Dissertation Supply Chain Management Accounting Dissertation Writing Service Nursing Dissertation Help Health And Social Care Dissertation Social Media Marketing Dissertation Buy IT Dissertation Secondary Data Collection Help Dissertation Conclusion Services Dissertation Outline Service Data Analysis Service Ph.D. Qualitative Data Analysis Services Business Dissertation Help Business Management Dissertation SPSS Data Analysis
- Buy MBA Dissertation Service
- Strategic Management Dissertation Topics Criminal Law Dissertation Topics Cryptocurrency Dissertation Topics Feminist Dissertation Topics HRM Dissertation Topics Innovation Management Dissertation Topic Law Dissertation Topics Marketing Dissertation Topics Marketing Research Topics Real Estate Dissertation Topics Social Media Marketing Dissertation Topics Medical Law Dissertation Topics UK Mental Health Nursing Dissertation Topics Paediatric Nursing Dissertation Topics Sociology Dissertation Topics Contract Law Dissertation Topics Econometrics Dissertation Topics Behavioural Finance Dissertation Topics Oil And Gas Management Dissertation Topics Investment Management Dissertation Topics Palliative Care Nursing Dissertation Topics That Will Leave Your Readers Astonished Strategic Management Dissertation Topics Software Engineering Dissertation Topics Events Managements Dissertation Topics Digital Marketing Dissertation Topics Psychology Dissertation Topics International Relations Dissertation Topics Economics Dissertation Topics Graphic Designing Dissertation Topics Employment Law Dissertation Topics Tourism and Hospitality Dissertation Topics Business Dissertation Topics Emergency Nursing Dissertation Topics Fashion Management Dissertation Topics Water Engineering Dissertation Topics Forensic Accounting Dissertation Topics Human Rights Law Dissertation Topics Engineering Management Dissertation Topics Talent Management Dissertation Topics Finance and Accounting Dissertation Topics Project Management Dissertation Topics Luxury Brand Dissertation Topics Commercial Law Dissertation Topics Family Law Dissertation Topics Change Management Dissertation Topics International Law Dissertation Topics Inventory Management Dissertation Topics Educational Psychology Dissertation Topics Dissertation Topics In Medical Microbiology Brand Management Dissertation Topic Sports Business Management Dissertation Topics Tax Law Dissertation Topics MA English Literature Dissertation Topics Tax Dissertation Topics Behaviour Management Dissertation Topics Postgraduate Finance Dissertation Topics Google Scholar Research Topics Oil And Gas Law Dissertation Topics Environmental Law Dissertation Topics Company Law Dissertation Topics Automotive Engineering Dissertation Topics Aviation Management Dissertation Topics Environmental Science Research Topics Linguistic Research Topics Education Technology Dissertation Topics Fashion Marketing Dissertation Topics Dissertation Topics In Medical Surgical Nursing Aerospace Engineering Dissertation Topics Special Education Dissertation Topics Waste Management Dissertation Topics Environmental Economics Dissertation Topics Physiology Dissertation Topics Medical Negligence Dissertation Topics MSC Nursing Dissertation Topics Political Economy Dissertation Topics Biology Education Dissertation Topics Operations Management Dissertation Topics Critical Care Nursing Dissertation Topics Corporate Finance Dissertation Topics Logistics Dissertation Topics Petroleum Engineering Dissertation Topics Supply Chain Dissertation Topics Primary Education Dissertation Topics Business Law Dissertation Topics Medical Education Dissertation Topics Asset Management Dissertation Topics MBA Finance Dissertation Topics MSC Project Management Dissertation Topics Oil And Gas Management Dissertation Topics Child Nursing Dissertation Topics
Engineering Management Dissertation Topics
Hire a writer, check samples.
Take a look at samples for quality assurance
Enhance academic information and boost knowledge
Engineering Management Dissertation Topics For Distinct Dissertations
A dissertation subject establishes the tone for the entire dissertation. How so, you ask? Because, as in your Engineering Management Dissertation Topics, you must collect information, analyse the facts, and draw a conclusion. When selecting a dissertation subject, it is critical to assess the materials and resources available to you. If, for example, you select a dissertation topic for which you cannot obtain appropriate materials, you may encounter difficulties and unnecessarily lengthen the process.
Engineering Management Dissertation Topics That Will Help You Stand Out
To ensure that your dissertation writing journey is as simple as possible, our team of the best academic writers in the UK has compiled a free list of the best custom chosen engineering management dissertation topics and engineering management dissertation ideas that you can discover online.
Aims of the study The aim of the study will be “To do an explorative study for understanding microgrid design, control, and performance evaluation for sustainable energy management in engineering manufacturing and management”. Objectives of the study The objectives of the study will be;
- To understand the designs of a microgrid for the management of sustainable energy in engineering management.
- To do the systematic review of the energy Management in Microgrids with Renewable Energy Sources.
- To explore the management of energy in microgrids with non-renewable energy sources.
- To explore the details about the optimization techniques for the microgrids.
- To find out the methods of energy management based on metaheuristic methods.
- To examine the methods of dynamic programming for energy management.
- To evaluate the performance based on microgrid design using stochastic methods and robust programming.
- To understand the role of an energy management model for the microgrids that includes the data acquisition system and the monitoring of meteorological variables.
- To evaluate the differences in the design of microgrids and impacts on the evaluation of performance for management of sustainable energy in the engineering manufacturing system.
Aim of the study The aim of the study will be “To do the critical study on biofuel supply chain restructuring. An investigation of how economically viable and environmentally sustainable second-generation biofuels are”. Objectives of the study The objectives of the study will be;
- To understand in detail the restructuring of the supply chain of biofuels.
- To explore the economic value for the adoption of sustainable second-generation biofuels.
- To examine the utilization of new techniques in the restructuring of biofuels supply chains.
- To examine the environmental impacts of the utilization of biofuels generation.
- To address the current challenges involved in the commercial production of biofuels.
- To review the technologies used for biofuels generation from first to the second generation.
- To prepare the systematic review on the analysis of the restructuring of the biofuels supply chain and to examine its environmental viability.
- To evaluate the recent advances in the generation of biofuels, the associated policies, standards, and technologies.
- To find out the economic impacts of using biofuels produced by using the new engineering technologies.
- To prepare a review on the utilization of technologies related to biofuel conversion.
Aim of the study The aim of the study will be “To do the critical analysis of the application of computational intelligence for exploring and analysing system architecture and design alternatives”. Objectives of the study The objectives of the study will be;
- To understand the uses and significance of computational intelligence in different fields.
- To explore the applications of the utilization of computational intelligence in architecture and design.
- To find out the role of computational intelligence to explore the design of architecture.
- To examine the role of computational intelligence for the analysis of system architecture.
- To prepare a review on finding out the uses of computational intelligence in the field of architecture.
- To find out the positive and negative impacts of using the techniques of computational intelligence in the field of architecture and design.
- To explore the financial cost associated with the use of incorporating the techniques of computational intelligence.
- To find out the economic and environmental benefits associated with the use of the technique of computational intelligence.
- To find out the changes and innovations in the practices of computational intelligence in the past and present years.
- To find out the innovations in the architecture design using the techniques of computational intelligence.
Aim of the study The aim of the study will be “To prepare a novel study to quantify restoration costs in the aftermath of an extreme event using system dynamics and dynamic mathematical modeling approaches. A case study for disaster management after tornadoes in the USA”. Objectives of the study The objectives of the study will be;
- To review the case study of disaster management after the tornadoes in the USA.
- To do the quantification of restoration costs associated with the events using the system dynamics in the USA.
- To assess the restoration costs involved after happening of an extreme event of tornadoes using the mathematical modelling approaches in the USA.
- To evaluate the geographical interdependency in critical infrastructure systems using open source geospatial data to model restoration strategies in the aftermath of a large-scale disaster.
- To identify the significance of using the modelling and mathematical approaches in disaster management.
- To examine the effectiveness of using the modelling approaches in the evaluation of financial costs as compared to using traditional approaches.
- To prepare a systematic review of the procedures involved in the mathematical approaches and modelling of the restoration cost involved in disaster management.
The use of nitrogen has been remained controversial for tires instead of for many reasons. It has its own pros and cons. This study aims to analyze the use of nitrogen gas and its impact on tires life expectancy
The objectives of the study include
- To evaluate the different types of tires, the material used and traditional methods of production
- To examine the use of air in tires and its problems
- To analyze the impact of using nitrogen in the tires
- To compare the safety standards and precautions for both air filed and nitrogen filled tires
- To analyze the consistencies of compressed air and nitrogen for tire filling purpose
- To analyze the impact of improper inflation on tire longevity
- To examine the tire pressures with both nitrogen and compressed air
- To examine Tire care and maintenance with both options
- To evaluate the other factors that impact the wear and tear of tires
- To examine the use of gadgets on pressure handling of tires
- To evaluate the cost factors associated with maintenance of both types of tires
- To examine the impact of operating temperatures and speed on the longevity of tires
- To analyze the factors effecting the availability of Nitrogen and compressed air
Aim of the study The aim of the study will be “To do the critical study on environmental hazard identification, assessment, and control for a sustainable maritime transportation system”. Objectives of the study The objectives of the study will be;
- To prepare the review on the use of the sustainable approaches related to the maritime transportation system.
- To identify the environmental hazard associated with the use of the maritime transportation system.
- To evaluate the level and nature of environmental hazards associated with the use of the maritime transportation system.
- To identify the approach that can be used for the control of environmental hazards associated with the use of maritime transport.
- To find out the benefits concerning the uses and economic benefits with the use of the maritime transportation system.
- To identify the hazard associated with the use of these maritime transportation approaches.
- To examine the financial costs associated with the hazards generated due to the use of maritime transportation system.
- To review the past control strategies used for the environmental hazards caused due to the use of maritime transportation and evaluate its effectiveness.
Aim of the study The aim of the study will be “To identify the methods for the reduction of water pollution caused by the maritime transportation system”. Objectives of the study The objectives of the study will be;
- To identify the hazards for the environment due to water pollution.
- To explore the ways through which the maritime transportation system cause to increase water pollution.
- To find out the impacts of water pollution on the environment.
- To examine the ways through which water pollution can be reduced that is increased due to the use of the maritime transportation system.
- To compare the methods of control of water pollution in the past years as compared to recent years.
- To find out the technologies involved in the control of water pollution.
- To explore the contributory role of using the maritime transportation system in the increase of water pollution.
- To find out the economic loss involved in the restoration of the environment contaminated due to the maritime transportation system.
- To find out the impacts of increased water pollution on biodiversity and the ecosystem.
- To find out the engineering practices that can be used for the reduction of water pollution generated due to the maritime transportation system.
- To explore the link between the use of the maritime transport system and water pollution.
Aim of the study The aim of the study will be “To analyse the improvement in engineering management after utilizing multi-level evolutionary algorithms for resources allocation”. Objectives of the study The objectives of the study will be;
- To find out the multi-level evolutionary algorithms resource allocation utilizing model-based systems engineering.
- To explore the new approaches that can be used for the resource allocation and management of engineering.
- To do the review on the identification of techniques used for the engineering management after the utilization of algorithms for allocation of resources.
- To do the comparison of multi-objective evolutionary algorithms and find out the recent advancement in the approaches and future challenges.
- To do the critical analysis related to the utilization of the algorithms for resource allocation in the improvement of engineering management.
- To find out the benefits associated with the use of algorithms for the management of resource allocation.
- To explore the types of models that can be used for the improvement in the techniques of environment management.
- To explore the applications and significance of evolutionary algorithms in project management.
- To find out the positive and negative impacts of the utilization of algorithms in the engineering management approaches used for resource allocation.
Aim of the study The aim of the study will be “To prepare a novel approach to narrow down the cognitive distance between engineers and customers. An analysis of using fuzzy cognitive mapping”. Objectives of the study The objectives of the study will be;
- To find out the importance of cognitive mapping in improving the relationship between engineers and customers.
- To explore the novel approach that can be used to reduce the cognitive distance between engineers and customers.
- To review the approaches that have been used in the past years for narrowing of the cognitive distance.
- To propose a novel method, for the decrease of cognitive distance that allows teams to systematically, holistically, and iteratively assess alternative product concepts and their respective impact on customer value by modeling them as combinations of product design factors.
- To explore the factors that can lead to a reduction in the association between customers and engineers.
- To find out the impacts of the proposed novel approach in improving the cognitive association between the engineers and their customers.
- To examine the practical contribution related to theoretical and methodological improvements.
- To find out the methodological innovations for the provision of several approaches for measuring cognitive distance based on survey data and Fuzzy Cognitive Maps that can be used for the interpretation of a complex system.
How “The Dissertation Sky” Can Help You!
Engineering management dissertation topics for a successful distinction.
If you provide a skilled writer with the option of selecting between engineering management dissertation topics and engineering management dissertation ideas. It is quite likely that they will choose engineering management dissertation topics. The reason for this is that dissertation concepts provide authors with the freedom of maneuverability and the option to change dissertation themes at their leisure. As a result, our market specialized senior writers have compiled a list of the greatest free dissertation ideas that you may utilize to create your own engineering management dissertation ideas.
Aims and Objectives
The integrated water resource management (IWRM) is the process of using water resources in a way that combined and coordinated utilization of resources develop better cumulative impact on quality and quantity with less and adverse impact on other resources. This study aims to understand the process of developing an integrated water management model in stricken countries and to measure a reduction in water wastages (Zisopoulou, et al., 2018). The study focused on experiences and will elaborate a practical logical framework of activities for planning, generation and implementing the overall integrated water resource management model.
The objectives of the study are listed as:
- To evaluate the development of integrated water resource management in stricken countries.
- To develop an understanding of how integrated water resource model help in saving the water.
- To evaluate measures which lead to the success of water integrated resource model in some stricken countries specifically Africa.
The aim of this study has been divided into two folds, first to analyse about alternative energy sources used in stricken countries specifically Africa and also used in developing country to safe electricity. Another aim is to explore the use of solar energy in developing countries as a mean of electricity. The study aimed to establish a legal regime governing and encouraging alternative energy in such countries where there is a lack of electricity (Viteri, et al., 2019). Solar electricity is another form of renewable electricity which is exploring through the research to safe electricity.
The objectives of this study are listed below:
- To evaluate the use of renewable energy in stricken and developing countries as well.
- To explore the impact of using solar electricity in developing and stricken countries.
- To evaluate the factors which contribute to using the alternate source of electricity in different situations.
The purpose of this research is to evaluate the use of biogas emission in South African regions and their overall impact on the quality of life and health of residents who are living in rural areas. This concept of biogas has been started in rural communities where there is no access to electricity (Lansche & Müller, 2017). Furthermore this specific research aimed to generate the conceptual model of biogas emission in rural communities and evaluate how such communities can adopt the model and generate financial returns for renewable technology.
The objectives of this research are enumerated below:
- To identify factors which will help in generating biogas emission in rural communities.
- To enhance the process and operation of biogas emission.
- To evaluate the impact on biogas emission specifically on health and normal living style of rural communities.
- To evaluate the challenges find in promoting biogas emissions.
- To identify the potential impact that biogas have for replacing the fossil-derived fuels.
- To identify the community-based impact of rural areas concerning public health and environmental factors.
This study aimed to find possible ways in achieving the more sustainable green engineering system although by identifying the critical activities that happened in the public-private intermediary organization that will help the value chain analysis. Moreover, the research has been further focused on identifying the need for adapting the value chain analysis in an organization. Thus, the research also enables the importance of circular supply chain which has become the strategic variable in an organization and it may go beyond the environmental aspects (Dolla & Laishram, 2019). There has been an important route which widens the focus of study and considering the social and economic aspect which may affect the various situation. Most of the research is further focus on change towards the sustainable production system that has been developed. It has been necessary to elaborate the new range of specific action which adequately implement the circular economy principles to supply chain.
The objectives of this research are listed below:
- To identify the concept of value chain analysis and to search about other relevant terms related to supply chain.
- To identify theories related to strategic management which will apply to the analysis of the value chain system.
- To overcome challenges identify in adopting the concept of sustainable green and green engineering
- To explore critical activities in the public and private organization through the process of value chain analysis
The study aimed to develop an understanding by considering the process of managing uncertainty in product platform lifecycle. Whether through start-ups manufacturing as a key concept in the lifecycle model which intended as a not predictable sequence of stages. The study also enables critical analysis through key activities and resources necessary for supporting the effective transition from stages before the launch of start-up manufacturing (Aagaard, et al., 2020). This paper intends to elaborate on the management of uncertainty management through interpretative framework by start-ups lifecycle from the stages before start-up launch which may favour the analysis, planning and management of prosperous start-up development.
- To analyse the management of uncertainty in product platform lifecycles through start-up manufacturing project.
- To identify the interpretative framework which permits the start-ups to explore the friendly eco-system.
- To provide necessary resources by supporting the realization of key activities that enable the transition from the lifecycle phase to another phase.
- To identify the interpretative scheme which represents start-up manufacturing model to evaluate management in the uncertainty of product.
- To evaluate the measure which will help in fostering the development and growth of startups model of manufacturing.
This study aimed to investigate the context which organizes overall work in project-based on high levels of innovation in project development and to keep the university student up to date with the use of technology (de Wit-de Vries, et al., 2019). The study focused on gathering information from various companies who have used the technology for manufacturing the products and manage highly innovative projects with the university. The strategic evaluation held in university based on knowledge and technology to transfer and judge the effectiveness of student to keep them updated with contemporary engineering management tools.
The objectives of the study are listed below:
- To identify fundamental technological tools which help engineering student to enhance their knowledge in their field.
- To evaluate the knowledge based on various learning programs organized in university to promote modern engineering tools.
Get your customized
By our dissertation experts..
Some pointers to make you dissertation topics strong are:
- It should fill existing literature gap
- Should focus on a particular problem
- The wordings should be simple, yet creative
- It should be researchable
Some of the major formatting rules for dissertation are
- Paper size = A4
- Font = Times new roman
- Font size = 10 to 12
- 3.5 cm margin from the binding side
- 2.5 cm margin from the rest of the sides
- 1.5 line spacing
The length of a dissertation usually depends on
- The level of degree
- Type or research
- Topic’s timeline (if any) But there is no hard and fast rule. A dissertation can range from
- 100 to 300 pages or
- 10000 to 15000 words long
- Using dry monotonous tone
- Copy pasting directly
- Unstructured dissertation
- Not proof reading or editing
Something specific, get dissertation topics within 24 hours.
- law dissertation topics
- Marketing research papers
- Hrm Dissertation Topics
- Real Estate Dissertation Topics
- Criminal Law Dissertation Topics
- Sociology Dissertation Topics
- Cryptocurrency dissertation topics
- Feminism Dissertation Topics
- Marketing dissertation topics
- Psychology Dissertation topics
- Digital marketing dissertation topics
- Business Dissertation Topics
- Employment Law Disseratation Topics
- Graphic designing dissertation topics
- Fashion Marketing Dissertation Topics
- Paediatric nursing dissertation topics
- Medical law dissertation topics UK
Engineering Dissertation Topics
A dissertation (or a final year project report) is a comprehensive technical report of the research work carried out. A dissertation must present some new, original concepts that lead to further research. The core area of a dissertation consists of a hypothesis (or a research question) upon which an investigation is conducted and, in most cases, inevitably leads to further research. A dissertation must be focused, concise and must address the research topics at every level. Also, along with research, a dissertation is expected to present complete evidence of research work in the form of research methods. Sometimes it’s hard to even know where to start. Herein, many engineering research areas, currently being sought after in the industry and academia, are suggested, including electronics, sensors technology, environmental engineering, supply chain engineering, computer science engineering, electrical engineering and civil engineering, to help you start your research.
- Electronics and Communication Dissertation Topics
Sensors Technology Dissertation Topics
Environmental engineering dissertation topics, supply chain engineering dissertation topics, supply chain management dissertation topics, computer science engineering dissertation topics, electrical engineering dissertation topics, civil engineering dissertation topics, management related engineering dissertation topics, electronics and communications dissertation topics.
Over the past decade the rise of electronic communication has been revolutionised; it is the fastest growing technology. There are numerous areas of research in this field; however, the most demanding ones are highlighted below.
- Defining the boundaries of electrical signals for current electronics (communication) systems.
- The limitation of fibre optic communication systems and the possibility of further improving their efficiency.
- Developing the embedded communication system for the national grid to optimise energy usage.
- Improvement of inter-symbol interference in optical communications.
- A study of the various forms of errors and the development of an equalisation technique to reduce the error rates in data.
- Gaussian pulse analysis and the improvement of this pulse to reduce errors.
- Realising the potential of RFID in the improvement of supply chain.
- Radiation in integrated circuits and electronic devices.
- Design of high speed communication circuits that effectively cut down signal noise.
- Spectral sensing research for water monitoring applications and frontier science and technology for chemical, biological and radiological defence.
- Nano-structured membranes for preparative purifications of biopharmaceuticals.
The rise of smart technology has been revolutionising sensor technologies, and there is a high demand to make more efficient and compact sensors. The following topics are a few areas that researchers are currently working in to realise further potentials.
- Design and development of a pressure sensor for a solar thermal panel.
- An investigation into wind speed and direction sensors to optimise the operations of wind turbines.
- Utilising MEMS for profiling airflow around large building structures.
- Development of micro sensors to measure oil flow rate in tanks.
- Development and implementation of micro sensors to study pressure of the blood stream.
- Development of sensors to measure heat generated from solar panels.
- Sensing and controlling the intensity of light in LEDs.
- Research and computational simulation of a natural olfactory biosensor.
- Development of glucose biosensors using nanotechnology.
We are living in the age of technology where the driving force is to reduce the environmental impact of engineering products. Many countries have been undertaking projects supporting the environment and aiming to reduce carbon emissions. The following engineering dissertation topics are of utmost interest for researchers in the industry.
- Analysing the impact of aviation industry on the environment and the potential ways to reduce it.
- The environmental cost of the so called green energy, ‘wind energy’.
- An analysis of factors that hinder the realising of cutting-edge technology for reducing carbon emissions from automobiles.
- Design and development of a system for measuring the carbon index of an energy intensive company.
- Process improvement techniques to identify and remove waste in the automotive industry.
- Process mapping techniques to identify bottle necks for supply chain industry.
- A study of compressor operations on a forging site and mapping operations to identify and remove energy waste.
- Improving processes to reduce kWh usage and reduce inefficiencies.
- Developing a compact device to measure energy use for a household.
- In the forging industry how can changing burners within furnaces help organisations achieve energy efficiency?
- How can gas consumption be reduced and efficiency introduced to reduce kWh usage?
- How can voltage reduction devices help organisations achieve efficiency in electricity usage?
- What are carbon credits and how can organisations generate them?
- There are some organisations that use water excessively, with bills totalling more than £25,000. Identify the main reasons for such water usage and investigate better ways to introduce water efficiency and create savings.
- Identify the ways by which efficient control systems using information systems can be introduced to study the energy usage in a machining factory.
- A project to set up ways to measure natural gas flow ultrasonically and identify waste areas.
- How can water conductivity probes help determine water quality and how can water be reused?
Supply chain plays an important role in the manufacturing business sector. It is important that the supply chain is well supported by efficient methods and processes. Your engineering dissertation topics could be about:
- Highlighting the difference between the supply chain engineering and management for a company to improve output.
- Analysing the key factors in process planning and optimisation of supply chain for a manufacturing company.
- Developing a supply chain template for a small but thriving online business.
- How can organisations achieve success by reducing bottlenecks in supply chain?
- Just-in-time – is it really valid? Measurement of losses within just-in-time process implementation.
- How can process efficiency be introduced to reduce waste within the manufacturing process?
- Supplier relationship is an important factor for the success of just-in-time. How can organisations ensure successful transactions?
- Research to identify efficient logistics operations within a supply chain.
- Research to introduce efficiency within information systems and support timely transfer of knowledge and information.
- The effect of globalisation on supply chain engineering/management for large multi-national companies.
- Research studying the impact of culture on supply chain industries: identification of factors that generate inefficiencies with the supply chain.
Supply chain management involves the administration, management, control and supervision of the movement of goods and services from supplier to manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer and to the end consumer. Supply chain management involves coordinating and integrating these elements using an effective and efficient approach and methodology. Supply chain management is important for businesses to ensure there is minimum waste, drive innovation thereby creating integrated value chains. Supply chain management plays an important and central role in the success of a business. Please find a list of topics on supply chain management that may be useful for your engineering dissertation:
- A detailed investigation into the need and use of dynamic staff to determine and rectify supply chain problems with a specific focus on the construction industry.
- Research into eco-friendly and sustainable practices in supply chain management.
- Research to develop a learning organisation and its impact on supply chain management.
- Research to measure and develop intellectual capital within the supply chain industry.
- A detailed study of innovative forecasting and demand planning strategies for supply chain management
- Research study to create measurements to study the impact of learning organisation on performance measurement in supply chain industry
- Impact of training on knowledge performance index within supply chain industry.
- The behaviour of Carbon index with the implementation of a learning organisation.
- Developing a framework for supply chain management in densely populated urban cities
- Detailed investigation and analysis taking into account supply chain and logistical strategies for perishable goods.
- The influence and impact of emerging e-commerce technologies on supply chain management.
Computer science engineering focuses on the key elements of computer programming and networking with a focus on gaining knowledge of the design, implementation and management of information systems. Information systems play a major role in computer science engineering and an integral component to the successful operations of organisations. The management of information technology systems is a major element for organisations. The following could be used for an engineering dissertation as well as a computing dissertation:
- How can organisations ensure that information system is effectively used to maintain process efficiency?
- How can learning organisations influence the development of information systems?
- The role of risk management in information technology systems of organisations.
- Research to identify and reduce e-waste using information technology strategies and systems.
- Current status and research on E-waste in the United Kingdom
- Development of measurement systems to measure e-waste.
- A detailed review of the role of information technology in improving productivity and transforming organisations.
- An investigation into the use of information technology as a tool for sustained competitive advantage.
- A high-level investigation and detailed review into best practices for the implementation of information technology in modern day organisations.
Electrical engineering is focused on the design, development, testing, supervision and the manufacturing of electrical equipment. Electrical engineers design the electrical systems of automobiles, aircrafts, power generation equipment, communications systems, radar and navigational systems. The design and development of these electrical components are key and central to modern day life. There are several topics within this area that you could research for your electrical engineering dissertation:
- Development of a system to study the efficiency of motors in order to reduce kWh usage
- Setting up of a control system to monitor the process usage of compressors.
- Develop a scheme to normalise compressor output to kWh.
- Research to investigate, develop and introduce schemes to ensure efficient energy consumption by electrical machines.
- Research to study transformer losses and reduce energy loss.
- Research to study metering techniques to control and improve efficiency.
- Research to introduce smart metering concepts to ensure efficient use of electricity.
- Integration of smart metering pulsed outputs with wireless area networks and access real-time data.
- Developing effective strategies and methodical systems for pay as you go charging for electric vehicles
- A detailed review and investigation into the key issues and challenges facing rechargeable lithium batteries
- Trends and challenges in electric vehicles technologies
- Smart charging of electric vehicles on the motorway
The main emphasis of civil engineering in recent times is focused on sustainable development of quality, durable structures that deliver value for money, maximise the benefits from innovation and meets the specifications of the end users. Construction of sustainable houses has been a top priority within civil engineering. The following research topics are being actively undertaken and may be a good area for you to base your research on your own engineering dissertation:
- Development of sustainable homes making use of renewable energy sources.
- The use of sustainable materials for construction: design and delivery methods.
- The role of environmental assessment tools in sustainable construction
- The use of warm mix asphalt in road construction
- Research to study properties of concrete to achieve sustainability.
- Development of waste reduction strategy to achieve sustainable concepts
- High-level review of the barriers and drivers for sustainable buildings in developing countries
- Research to study the impact of sustainability concepts on organisational growth and development.
- Sustainable technologies for the building construction industry
- Building Information Modelling in the construction industry
- Research regarding micromechanics of granular materials.
- Research to study and develop water treatment processes.
- Research to set up remote sensing applications to assist in the development of sustainable construction techniques.
- High-level strategies, best practice guidelines and methodologies for sustainable construction.
- State of the art practice for recycling in the construction industry.
- Key factors and risk factors associated with the construction of high rise buildings.
- An investigation into health and safety in the construction industry.
Engineering management is the application of the practice of management to the practice of engineering. Engineering management integrates problem-solving, engineering, technological developments and advancements in organizational structure, administrative, and planning abilities of management in order to oversee the operational performance of complex engineering driven enterprises. These two topics go hand in hand and support each other quite well. It is important that both sides are well balanced. The following research topics could be useful for your engineering dissertation:
- Steps to conduct management of change to ensure smooth process improvement.
- Research to sustainably manage a project team.
- Research to study the management of engineering projects and various risks involved with them.
- Research to identify process improvement plans to support business strategies.
- Efficient supply chain management to ensure and develop key motivational skills within staff members.
- How leadership can help efficiency within a learning organisation.
- Developing an integrated approach to strategic management in organisations.
- Creating and sustaining competitive advantage in engineering organisations.
- Developing frameworks for sustainable assessments taking into account eco-engineering measures.
- The role of engineers in managing development in emerging countries.
Copyright © Ivory Research Co Ltd. All rights reserved. All forms of copying, distribution or reproduction are strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted to the Full Extent of Law.
You may also like
- Essay Writing
- Extended Essays
- IB Internal Assessment
- Theory of Knowledge
- Literature Review
- Research Writing
- Assignment Help
- Capstone Projects
- College Application
- Online Class
- Order Assignment
Engineering Dissertation Topics: 30+ Topic Ideas For Inspiration
by Antony W
July 11, 2022
Are you looking for some engineering dissertation topics but feeling stuck on which ideas to consider? You might find the topic examples shared in this guide helpful.
You can also take advantage of our custom dissertation writing help if you need help with this long, extended project.
30+ Engineering Dissertation Topics
The following is a list of dissertation topics to explore depending on the field of study:
1. Dissertation Topics in Electronics and Communications
There are many topics to explore in electronics and communications, and that’s because of the evolution in electronic communication. Here are some topic ideas to consider:
- Frontier science and technology for chemical, biological, and radiological defense, as well as spectral sensing research for water monitoring applications.
- Nanostructured membranes for biopharmaceutical preparative purification.
- Creating an embedded communication system for the national grid in order to optimize energy use.
- High-speed communication circuit design that successfully reduces signal noise.
- Radiation emitted by integrated circuits and electrical devices
- An investigation of the many types of mistakes and the creation of an equalization approach to minimize data error rates.
- Realizing RFID’s potential for supply chain optimization.
Also Read: Economics Dissertation Topics
2. Sensors Technology Topics for Dissertation
Sensor technology is getting better by the day, and there’s still need for more research to supplement existing research on the evolution of this technology. Some topics you can explore in this area are as follows:
- An examination of wind speed and direction sensors in order to optimize wind turbine operations.
- Micro sensor development for measuring oil flow rate in tanks.
- Sensors for measuring heat generated by solar panels are being developed.
- Profiling airflow around big building structures with MEMS.
- Micro sensor development and deployment for studying blood pressure.
- LEDs are capable of sensing and adjusting the intensity of light.
- A pressure sensor for a solar thermal panel was designed and developed.
- A natural olfactory biosensor is being researched and computationally simulated.
- Nanotechnology is being used to develop glucose biosensors.
3. Dissertation Topics on Environmental Engineering
Big companies like Google are working around the clock to enhance sustainability. The goal is to improve the overall health of the planet, and to create a sustainable future for everyone by 2030.
Many countries are coming together for this common course and are working to reduce carbon emission. Here are some dissertation topics that could be interesting to look at in this category:
- In the automobile sector, process improvement strategies are used to detect and eliminate waste.
- How might voltage reduction devices help businesses save money on electricity?
- Determine how efficient control methods based on information systems may be implemented to evaluate energy utilization in a machining industry.
- What are carbon credits, and how can businesses obtain them?
- Techniques for identifying bottlenecks in the supply chain sector using process mapping.
- Creating a little gadget to measure a household’s energy use.
- How may altering burners within furnaces help organizations achieve energy efficiency in the forging industry?
- Design and development of a method for assessing an energy-intensive company’s carbon index.
- How may water conductivity probes aid in water quality determination, and how can water be reused?
- The environmental cost of ‘wind energy,’ often known as green energy.
- Improving procedures to minimize kWh use and inefficiencies.
- An examination of compressor operations on a forging site, as well as mapping processes to detect and eliminate energy waste.
Also Check: Social Work Dissertation Topics
4. Dissertation Topics in Supply Chain Management
The manufacturing business sector can’t get any better without support from supply chain management. That’s why it’s important that it has sufficient support through relevant processes an efficient methods. Here are some topics to consider in this regard:
- The influence of culture on supply chain industries is being studied, with the goal of identifying characteristics that cause inefficiencies in the supply chain.
- The supplier connection is critical to the success of just-in-time manufacturing. How can businesses guarantee that transactions go smoothly?
- Is just-in-time delivery truly valid? Loss measurement as part of the deployment of a just-in-time procedure.
- How can organizations achieve success by decreasing supply chain bottlenecks?
- Investigate ways to improve the efficiency of information systems and enable the timely movement of knowledge and information.
- How can process efficiency be implemented into the production process to decrease waste?
- The impact of globalization on supply chain engineering and management for major multinational corporations.
- Analyzing the major aspects in process planning and supply chain optimization for a manufacturing organization.
5. Computer Science Engineering Dissertation Topics
This area of engineering focuses on the elements of networking and programming to understand the knowledge behind the design, management, and implementation of information systems.
Not only doe information system plays a significant role in the operation of companies and organization, but also its management forms a pivotal element for organizations. Here are some dissertation topics that could be a great fit here:
How can organizations guarantee that their information systems are being used successfully in order to preserve process efficiency?
- The current state of affairs and study on e-waste in the United Kingdom.
- Conduct research to identify and minimize e-waste through the use of information technology techniques and systems.
- A comprehensive examination of the role of information technology in increasing productivity and reshaping organizations.
- A high-level analysis and extensive review of best practices for information technology adoption in modern-day organizations.
- How can learning organizations affect information system development?
- The function of risk management in organizational information technology systems.
- A study of the use of information technology as a tool for long-term competitive advantage.
Also Read: How to Write an Introduction for Your Dissertation
6. Electrical Engineering Dissertation Topics
- Investigate, design, and implement techniques to guarantee that electrical machines consume as little energy as possible.
- Investigate transformer losses in order to decrease energy loss.
- Integration of smart metering pulsed outputs with wireless area networks for real-time data access.
- Installation of a control system to monitor compressor process consumption.
- A thorough examination and exploration of the major difficulties and challenges confronting rechargeable lithium batteries.
- Investigate metering strategies for control and efficiency.
- Investigate the application of smart metering ideas to ensure the effective usage of power.
- Creating efficient techniques and systems for pay-as-you-go charging for electric automobiles.
- Development of a method to investigate motor efficiency in order to minimize kWh consumption
7. Civil Engineering Dissertation Topics
- Creating a waste reduction plan in order to reach sustainable principles
- Investigate the development of remote sensing applications to aid in the development of sustainable building approaches.
- A high-level examination of the challenges to and drivers of sustainable building in underdeveloped nations
- The purpose of this research is to investigate the influence of sustainability ideas on organizational growth and development.
- High-level strategies, best-practice recommendations, and approaches for sustainable building.
About the author
Antony W is a professional writer and coach at Help for Assessment. He spends countless hours every day researching and writing great content filled with expert advice on how to write engaging essays, research papers, and assignments.
Do a more advanced search »
Search for dissertations about: "engineering management thesis topics"
Showing result 1 - 5 of 35 swedish dissertations containing the words engineering management thesis topics .
1. Towards Horizontal Environmental Assessment for Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Author : Sajed Abukhader ; Förpackningslogistik ;  Keywords : TEKNIK OCH TEKNOLOGIER ; ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ; TEKNIK OCH TEKNOLOGIER ; ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ; Electronic Commerce ; Life Cycle Assessment ; Horizontal Assessment ; Operations Management ; Supply Chain Management ; Mechanical engineering ; Environmental Management ; vibration and acoustic engineering ; vacuum technology ; Maskinteknik ; hydraulics ; vakuumteknik ; vibrationer ; akustik ; hydraulik ; Logistics Management ;
Abstract : Electronic commerce (E-commerce) is one of the issues that are expected to influence the various logistics and supply chain processes/operations including: production, packaging, warehousing, transportation, etc. Consequently, the environmental implications of E-commerce are of concern and interest. READ MORE
2. Digitalization and innovation in the real estate and facility management sectors - an ecosystem perspective
Author : Olli Kytömäki ; Kent Eriksson ; Kim Wikström ; KTH ;  Keywords : ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ; TEKNIK OCH TEKNOLOGIER ; TEKNIK OCH TEKNOLOGIER ; ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ; business ecosystem ; digitalization ; digitization ; digital transformation ; facilities management ; facility management ; innovation ; innovation ecosystem ; property technology ; proptech ; real estate ; social network analysis ; Business Studies ; Företagsekonomi ;
Abstract : Digitalization has become a topic of several presentations and discussions in real estate industry seminars in recent years. Often the speeches are about why the real estate industry needs digitalization, presenting threats and opportunities for the participants of the seminars. READ MORE
3. Hydrological modelling of green urban drainage systems : Advancing the understanding and management of uncertainties in data, model structure and objective functions
Author : Ico Broekhuizen ; Maria Viklander ; Günther Leonhardt ; Jörg Rieckermann ; Luleå tekniska universitet ;  Keywords : ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ; TEKNIK OCH TEKNOLOGIER ; TEKNIK OCH TEKNOLOGIER ; ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ; VA-teknik ; Urban Water Engineering ; Centre - Centre for Stormwater Management DRIZZLE ; Centrumbildning - Centrum för dagvattenhantering DRIZZLE ;
Abstract : The use of green urban drainage systems such as green roofs, swales and pervious areas has in recent years become a popular option to reduce flood risk and water quality problems in a more sustainable way than with traditional pipe-based drainage systems. Computer models are valuable tools for the management of such systems. READ MORE
4. Access management for road hauliers and rail operators in intermodal freight terminals
Author : Stefan Jacobsson ; Chalmers University of Technology ;  Keywords : TEKNIK OCH TEKNOLOGIER ; TEKNIK OCH TEKNOLOGIER ; SAMHÄLLSVETENSKAP ; ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ; ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ; SOCIAL SCIENCES ; rail operators ; turnaround times ; intermodal freight transport ; information exchange ; road hauliers ; information services ; intermodal freight terminals ; Access management ;
Abstract : A pivotal element in the transport industry, intermodal freight transport, is rather complex due to the numerous transport modes and actors involved. Terminal operators in intermodal freight transport face major challenges to provide seamless flows of containers via their terminals. READ MORE
5. Synthetic microdata
Author : Johan Esko ; Luleå tekniska universitet ;  Keywords : ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ; TEKNIK OCH TEKNOLOGIER ; TEKNIK OCH TEKNOLOGIER ; ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ; Construction Engineering and Management ; Byggproduktion ;
Abstract : This licentiate thesis presents a work focused on synthetic microdata. The main purpose of this thesis is to build a basis for further work in the field of constructing (fabricating and reconstructing) synthetic populations and its objectives are threefold. READ MORE
Searchphrases right now
- biological systems
- Digital design
- Rock Blasting
- Stakeholder analysis
- social technology
- Filosofiska fakulteten
- risk and quality
- corporate social responsibility thesis
- Water quality model
- Weight Loss
Popular dissertations yesterday (2023-12-01)
- Complications After Thyroid Surgery
- Two Types of Fibrils in ATTR Amyloidosis : Implications for Clinical Phenotype and Treatment Outcome
- Microstructure and hydrogen embrittlement of additively manufactured Ti-6Al-4V
- Modeling Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) and brown trout (Salmo trutta) responses to river habitat alteration
- Population-based studies of atrial fibrillation and ischemic stroke
- Behavioral and Cognitive Aspects of Poor Peer Relations in Children
- Determinants and clinical implications of circulating fatty acids in individuals with chronic kidney disease
- Green Retailing : A socio-material analysis
- Glitching the Fabric: Strategies of new media art applied to the codes of knitting and weaving
- Between the Highway and the Red Dirt Track : Subaltern Urbanization and Census Towns in India
- Popular complementary terms: essays, phd thesis, master thesis, papers, importance, trend, impact, advantages, disadvantages, role of, example, case study.
See yesterday's most popular searches here . Dissertations.se is the english language version of Avhandlingar.se .