- How it works
How much will your dissertation cost?
Have an expert academic write your dissertation paper!
Get unlimited topic ideas and a dissertation plan for just £45.00
Order topics and plan
Get 1 free topic in your area of study with aim and justification
Yes I want the free topic
Youth Crime Dissertation Topics – A Bunch of Topics Based on Recent Reports
Published by Owen Ingram at December 29th, 2022 , Revised On August 15, 2023
Writing about youth crime can be educational and eye-opening. This area of study will make you consider ideas you hadn’t considered before or perhaps it did, which is why you decided to write a dissertation on a youth crime research topic. So now that you know where you’re going, all you need is a good youth crime thesis or dissertation idea to get started.
Make a decision based on what motivates you. If you are passionate about your topic, you want your audience to be equally interested. Your readers should pick up on your understanding of and enthusiasm for the project. If you want them to read more or investigate this topic independently, you must pique their interest.
Hire an Expert Writer
Orders completed by our expert writers are
- Formally drafted in an academic style
- Free Amendments and 100% Plagiarism Free – or your money back!
- 100% Confidential and Timely Delivery!
- Free anti-plagiarism report
- Appreciated by thousands of clients. Check client reviews
Youth Crime Dissertation Topics
Use Them And Let Them Inspire Your Dissertation
- How do the media affect youth crime? Do specific films, video games, or song lyrics glorify violence?
- Should young offenders face adult courts? Do people become irredeemable if they commit crimes before reaching adulthood?
- Do juvenile correctional facilities help young offenders get better or train them to be more seasoned criminals?
- Is the only way to rehabilitate young criminals by sending them to an institution for corrections or possibly prison, or is there another alternative?
- What impact does the family environment have on young offenders? Does the history of youth misdeeds in the family matter?
- Are foster kids more inclined to misbehave? Do they suffer from a drawback?
- Are offspring of teen moms more or less likely to grow up to commit crimes? Do kids who don’t have father figures have a higher risk of misbehaviour?
- What proportion of young criminals are successfully treated? Do people with criminal records automatically disqualify themselves from specific professions? Does imposing a sentence make a bad situation worse?
- Are kids committing crimes out of obligation or a desire for attention?
- Do people or society develop prejudices against young offenders? What impact does that have on the kids?
- What signs help you spot the beginning of criminal behaviour? How can we stop children from becoming criminals?
- Is there a difference in sentencing between male youth criminals and female youth criminals?
- Do drug usage and underage drinking play a part in why young people commit crimes?
- How can sexual offences against youth crime be reduced?
- Is the primary motivation for significant crimes committed by youth often money?
- Does the use of drugs cause youth to commit crimes because it makes them more aggressive?
- What is the black window killing epidemic among young offenders?
- Do young offenders behave better when they move to a new country?
- How do youth offenders alter as they pass a particular immaturity threshold?
- Should there be substantial control over what young people do when socialising in public spaces?
Writing a youth crime dissertation is not an easy task. You need a stellar topic and impeccable research skills to accomplish a good grade. We have mentioned a plethora of unique and interesting dissertation topics on youth crime. Pick a topic from our list or get inspired by them to make your own topic. Now that you have your topic start your research and ace your dissertation.
Or read about dissertation writing services to see how our experts can help you achieve your desired goals.
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find youth crime dissertation topics.
To find youth crime dissertation topics:
- Study crime statistics and trends.
- Research social and economic factors.
- Examine legal and policy issues.
- Analyze prevention programs.
- Explore media’s portrayal.
- Select a focused and relevant angle for in-depth study.
You May Also Like
Here is a list of Linguistic dissertation topics to help you choose the one studies any one as per your requirements.
Are you having trouble finding a good music dissertation topic? If so, don’t fret! We have compiled a list of the best music dissertation topics for your convenience.
If you are writing a research paper on criminal psychology, you can discuss any relevant topic. Do psychopaths have an innate or developed nature? Is there a way to help criminals get better?
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
Splash Sol LLC
- How It Works
Professional thesis writing guides and manuals from experts
- Thesis proposal
- Dissertation editing firms
- Finding non-expensive dissertations
- Finding a dissertation writer fast
- Entrust an agency with your paper
- Hiring someone to write your paper
- Checking writing services
- Topics on training and development
- Writing a proper dissertation abstract
- Writing a strong Dissertation
- Buying a dissertation
- Searching for MBA thesis sample
- Urban planning dissertation topics
- Research methods for a dissertation
- Thesis format issues for college
- Geography master's dissertation
- Choosing topics on higher education
- How to find professional help online
- Picking up MBA thesis topics
- Thesis paper research tools
- APA dissertation writing tips
- Composing a thesis from scratch
- Economics Master's dissertation
- What is a thesis appendix?
- Looking for well-qualified writers
- Thesis topics about translating
- How to organize a methodology part
- Dissertation in organic chemistry
- Educational leadership thesis topics
- Thesis conclusion about fire-fighting
- PhD dissertation on future generations
- Pay attention to a paper structure
- Writing a Doctoral thesis in humanities
- Thesis tips: correcting to the dot
- Formatting your dissertation proposal
- Top research paper topics for college
- Crafting a thesis originally
- Insights for an English dissertation
- IBM thesis topics
- Insights for a Psychology thesis
- Finding sample thesis questionnaires
- Getting an example thesis statement
- Original Psychology thesis topics
- Finding sample Architecture theses
- Coming up with Finance thesis topics
- Finding dissertation methods
- Thesis topics on youth crime
- Sample Economics dissertations
- PhD dissertation introduction
- Completing a thesis successfully
- How to write a US law dissertation
- Getting high grade for a thesis paper
- Selecting a top-notch writing service
- Chemistry dissertation writing guide
- Sociology thesis abstract sample
- Dissertation proposal about dementia
- Collection of topics on hematology
- Getting biology dissertation help
- Citing sources in the APA style thesis
Professional Academic Guide: Youth Crime Dissertation Ideas
Writing about youth crime can be an eye-opening and enlightening experience. It can bring attention to things that you never thought about before, or maybe you have, and that's why you chose this topic for your dissertation. So now you know where you're headed; you just need the right idea to get you there.
You should go with an idea that inspires you. You want your readers to be able to connect with your topic as much as you do. Your knowledge and interest in the project should transfer to your readers. It's your job to make them want to read more, or even be interested enough to research your subject themselves.
Here are some dissertation ideas regarding youth crime. Feel free to use them, or let them inspire you to come up with your topic.
- Does the media influence juvenile crimes? Do certain movies, video games or music lyrics promote violence?
- Should juvenile offenders be tried as adults? If they commit crimes before they're of legal age, does that mean they're irredeemable?
- Do juvenile corrections facilities really rehabilitate juvenile offenders or does it teach them to be hardened criminals?
- Is sending underage offenders to a corrections facility or even prison the only way to rehabilitate them, or is there a better way?
- How does a family environment affect juvenile delinquency? Does family histories of juvenile offenses play a part?
- Are foster children more likely to act out? Do they have a disadvantage?
- Are children born to teen mothers more or less likely to become juvenile offenders? Do children who are absent father figures more likely to get into trouble?
- What percentage of juvenile offenders are rehabilitated? Does having a criminal record set them up for the failure of having certain professions? Does sentencing them do more harm than good?
- Do young people commit crimes because it's something they have been taught, or are they asking for attention?
- Do people (or does society) become bias toward juvenile offenders? How does that affect the children?
- What are indicators to recognizing the start of delinquent behavior? How can we prevent young people from becoming offenders?
- Do male juvenile offenders receive a harsher sentence than female juvenile offenders who commit the same or similar crimes?
- Does underage drinking and drug use have some role in why young people commit crimes?
Online writing help
Professional Thesis writers for hire - follow this link - 24/7 PhD professionals. Need help with term paper? Next Writing Service will write your term paper. If you have problem writing you essay you can use essay writing guide. Writing essays is easy with UsEssayWriters
© 2009-2023 usctauthetapi.com | Get free expert help with your thesis or dissertation.
- Dissertation Writing Service
- Write My Dissertation
- Research Paper Writing Service
- Essay Writing Service
- Buy Assignment
- Do My Assignment
- Do My Homework
- Coursework Writing Services
- Case Study Help
- Lab Report Help
- Buy Personal Statement
- Business Assignment Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Law Assignment Help
- MBA Assignment Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- HR Assignment Help
- Marketing Plan Help
- Financial Analysis Help
- HND Assignment Help
- English Homework Help
Criminology Dissertation Ideas
Coming up with quality criminology dissertation ideas can get pretty complex, because it requires detailed and sometimes lengthy research. Professional writers from our dissertation writing service prepared everything you need to know about criminology dissertation writing, including specific criminology dissertation ideas.
You will find plenty of topics with which you will be able to ace your criminology class and impress your professors. But, before we go through our list, let’s take a closer look at what makes criminology dissertations so interesting, as well as how to approach them, regardless of which topic you are given.
How to Come Up with a Criminology Dissertation Topic?
Coming up with useful criminology dissertation ideas is more difficult than in some of the other disciplines. How so? Well, the subject matter is more sensitive, and while you might be able to get away with some speculation in a dissertation in other disciplines, there is zero room for that here. However, there are some methods that can make the entire process easier, and they include:
- Mapping out your ideas
- Letting the arguments you have create your topic
- Free writing
- Check relevant sources for additional ideas
Don’t be afraid to put down just about on paper, especially if you are relying on free writing or brainstorming. Perhaps that silly thing that popped inside your head might lead you toward more useful criminology dissertation ideas and topics.
What Makes a Criminology Dissertation Interesting?
The best criminology dissertations are interesting because they cover an exciting topic in a way that hasn’t been done before. Also, criminology is extremely fascinating, because it covers complex subject matter, such as crime, from different angles. Not only does require you to include science, but also psychology and sociology in order to get inside the criminal mind. Exploring the motives and reasons behind certain crimes is always interesting, which is why so many effective criminology dissertation ideas revolve around it.
More about dissertation writing: The Ultimate Guide to Writing a Dissertation
Best Topic Ideas from Criminology Dissertation
We have set out to create a list of criminology dissertation ideas that are both practical and diverse. This means you will be able to find a topic for yourself, regardless of what sort of crime you are exploring. Also, you will find ideas for subject matter which has already occurred in real life. We have also kept in mind that you need to do research for these topics, which is why we have limited ourselves to those for which you can find plenty of information online or in your local campus library. Here is our list of best criminology dissertation topics:
Criminology Dissertation Ideas on Serial Killers
- Which people are most likely to become serial killers?
- How do serial killers become serial killers?
- Differences between serial killers and mass murderers
- Comparison between real-life serial killers and their portrayal in Hollywood films
- What drives women to become serial killers?
- Exploring the possibility of rehabilitating serial killers
- Differences between male and female serial killers
- Should serial killers be let back into society after serving out their sentences?
- List countries that have the highest numbers of serial killers and explore the reasons behind those numbers
- Can a person’s social status lead them to become a serial killer?
- What are the main motives of serial killers?
- Has modern technology made it easier or harder for serial killers to remain at large?
- What are specific trademarks of female serial killers?
- Which factors contribute to the chances that a person will become a serial killer?
- How common are serial killers outside of the US?
Feminist Criminology Dissertation Topics
- Treatment of Women in the criminal justice system
- Exclusion of women in the dominant crime theories
- Gender diversity in the study of crime
- Feminist theories in criminology
- Women as victims of violent crimes
- Percentage of women working in the criminal justice system
- Feminist approaches to criminal research
- What is feminist criminology?
- Why is feminist criminology important?
- Gender inequality in the law and criminal justice system
Criminology Dissertation Ideas on Domestic Violence
- Investigating the effects of domestic violence on young children
- What are the key triggers for domestic violence?
- The effectiveness of psychiatric treatment in overcoming trauma caused by domestic violence
- Domestic violence: racial and ethnic factors
- Comparison of different types of domestic violence
- Male domestic violence in first-world countries
- Female empowerment and its effect on domestic violence
- Correlation between domestic violence and probability of suicide
- What role does the media play in domestic violence
- Who are the victims of domestic violence?
- Domestic violence and the law
- Forms of intimate partner violence
- Popular culture and domestic violence
- Domestic violence against people with disabilities
- Gay and bisexual domestic violence
Youth Crime Dissertation Ideas
- Juvenile delinquents and their family environment
- How do violent movies, music, and video games influence youth crimes?
- Are children of single parents more or less likely to become juvenile delinquents?
- What are the earliest indicators of future delinquent behavior?
- Do male juvenile delinquents receive longer sentences than female delinquents for committing the same crime?
- What role do alcohol and drugs play in young people committing crimes?
- What’s the outcome when it comes to the rehabilitation of young offenders?
- Are corrections facilities the best to rehabilitate underage delinquents?
- Are foster children more likely to end up committing a crime?
- What are the most common crimes committed by juvenile delinquents?
- Does a family history of crime make children more like to commit a crime in the future?
- How does juvenile delinquency affect young people’s chance of employment and having a career?
- What is the main motive behind youth crimes?
- How to minimize violent and sexual crimes among the youth
- Should juvenile delinquents be tried as adults if they have committed a violent crime?
Cybercrime Dissertation Topics
- Discussing the impact of cybercrimes on the finance and banking industry
- Should online identity theft be treated as a crime?
- The most common cybercrimes in the United States
- Exploring the history of hacking
- The most vicious cyber attacks in history
- What effects does hacking have on countries?
- Challenges of cybersecurity and the prevention of cybercrimes at universities
- Are cyber attacks considered terrorism?
- Explaining all the phases of a DDoS attack
- What are the most effective ways to protect children from cyberbullying?
- What is ransomware and how do ransomware attacks happen?
- Evolution and history of online scams
- What are the best ways to prevent cybercrimes?
- What are the main motives for cybercrimes and hacking?
- What are the financial effects of cybercrime?
Criminology Dissertation Ideas about Drugs
- Differences between the effects of alcohol and marijuana on human behavior
- Should the media promotion of drugs be banned?
- In what way does cannabis improve or impair the cognitive abilities of those consuming it?
- Should marijuana be legalized and under which conditions?
- Correlation between drugs, poverty, and crime in low-income households
- How effective are the methods used by physicians and psychiatrists in drug rehabilitation facilities?
- How does parental drug use affect the child’s tendency to use drugs?
- Are there any positive effects of smoking cannabis?
- Establishing the connection between substance abuse and violent crimes
- What role does drug abuse play in domestic violence?
- Comparing the effects of the most common drugs on human behavior
- What are the most abused drugs in the United States?
- Should schools introduce random drug testing in order to fight drug abuse among students?
- Exploring the harmful effects drug abuse has on society in general
- Does drug abuse increase the number of sexual assaults?
Dissertation Ideas on Mental Health and Crime
- What role does childhood trauma play in a person’s likelihood to commit a crime?
- Establishing the connection between mental illness and crime
- Which mental disorders are most likely to drive a person to commit a violent crime?
- How effective is mental therapy for criminals which have committed murder?
- Is it possible to fake a mental illness in order to escape punishment?
- Correlation between mental disorders and aggressive behavior
- What are the most common mental illnesses among sexual offenders?
- What sort of mental disorder do victims of sexual assault usually suffer from?
- The most efficient ways of promoting mental health in a society
- Which traumas can lead a person to commit a violent crime?
- How does media content exacerbate a person’s mental disorder?
- What are the common mental disorders among the youth?
- Can community-based centers be effective in providing treatment for those suffering from mental illnesses?
- How can members of the police force be trainers to recognize mental illnesses?
- Can depression and anxiety drive a person to commit murder?
Criminology Dissertation Ideas on Prisons
- Should the prisoners be allowed to vote and under which conditions?
- To which extent is it possible to rehabilitate prisoners which have committed violent crimes?
- Should murderers be introduced back into society after they have served the entirety of their sentence?
- Correlation between crime rates and the length of prison sentences for those crimes
- Which crimes are the most common inside prisons?
- Should sexual offenders be separated from other prisoners?
- What are the most common causes of unrest in prisons?
- The most effective methods for preventing suicide in prisons
- Why is it difficult for developing countries to reduce violence among prisoners?
- What are the most common crimes prisoners get convicted of?
- What is the longest prison sentence ever given to a murderer?
- What percentage of sexual offenders end up in prison for the same crime?
- How many criminals escape from US prisons every year?
- Should prisoners which have committed murder receive benefits for their forced labor?
- The most effective rehabilitation methods in prison
Coming up with useful criminology dissertation ideas can be a challenge, especially if you are looking to cover something that hasn’t been done before. Hopefully, our list of dissertation topics will provide you with enough quantity and quality, so that you are never short on ideas. We hope you will find it helpful and use some of the subjects listed in this article.
This article was written by Beatrix Potter Publish Date: Jul 21, 2022
Related posts, essay referencing guide, how long does it take to write different types of assignments, marketing dissertation topic ideas, please, login.
150+ Top Criminology Dissertation Ideas To Consider
Table of Contents
Criminology is a vast subject that studies crimes and their causes, costs, and consequences. If you are a student pursuing a degree in criminology, then to obtain graduation, as a part of your final assignment, you will have to submit a well-researched criminology dissertation. But mainly, for writing a criminology dissertation, a good topic is needed the most. In case, you find it challenging to identify the right topic for your thesis, take a look at this blog. For your convenience, we have shared 150+ best criminology dissertation ideas. In addition to that, we have also suggested how to choose a good topic and craft a brilliant criminology thesis.
Let’s get started.
Read More – Criminology – Career Options and Tips to Become a Good Criminologist
Criminology Dissertation Topic Selection
Generally, you may find numerous criminology dissertation ideas on the internet, yet you need to select only credible sources. Thus, if you want to choose inspiring criminology dissertation ideas, perhaps consider exploring the conditions below.
- Firstly, select topics that tackle current issues only as you might want to write an exemplary essay. Also, you may secure good grades, if you choose current criminology dissertation ideas.
- Secondly, you ought to create a direct impact on the lives of people. Perhaps, ensure understanding of the thin line between criminology and law enforcement.
- Thirdly, consider choosing a hot debate or a problem. Possibly, you ought to establish a connection with the people, otherwise, your study might turn boring.
Criminology Dissertation Writing
Now that you know how to choose criminology dissertation ideas, let’s learn how to write them.
- Perhaps, ensure to write on topics that are neither very narrow nor too broad.
- For instance, if you choose narrow topics, possibly you will not have enough research scope. Also, if you choose too broad topics, certainly you will confuse your audience and your message might sound unclear.
- Besides, you might also need to follow the marking rubrics as might want to deliver an exemplary dissertation.
- Finally, consider to proof-read your work as you might want to deliver a flawless dissertation. For instance, you may use online grammar check tools to refine your work. Also, run a plagiarism check as you might not want to get accused of cheating.
See Also – How Long is a Dissertation?
List of Criminology Dissertation Topics and Ideas
Find here, a list of outstanding topics to consider for writing a top-scoring criminology dissertation.
Simple Criminology Dissertation Ideas
- Religious ideologies as the cause of terrorism.
- How to create a crime-free society?
- Why does immigration lead to an increased crime rate?
- Serial killers and their contributing factors.
- Social insecurity is mere brutality.
- Sexual exploitation is the only role of human trafficking.
- How to regulate prostitution and minimize crime?
- Imitation causes corruption.
- How do prisons truly rectify criminal behavior?
- Permission for the police to carry guns in the public.
- Facebook is a platform for criminal activities and not socialization.
- How is abortion a crime?
- Parental separation and future violence.
- Bullies in schools versus crime- A critical evaluation.
- How does culture shape the morals for a better society?
- Discuss the impact of gender on law violations.
- Analyze how social class correlates with the crime rate.
- Evaluate the impact of weather on law violations.
- Sexual abuse leading to criminal behavior in women
- Relationship between the maltreatment of a child and the involvement of the child in criminal acts
- Traumatic childhood leads to criminal behavior – Discuss
- Discuss the relationship between crime and racist stereotyping
- Does stereotype mentality towards the people of the LGBTQA+ community make them involved in crime?
- Addictive products and criminal thinking
- Discuss the patterns of criminal thinking and their effects with example
Top Criminology Dissertation Ideas for the Experts
- Why do dominant criminal theories not include women- Feminist Criminology?
- How is criminality a product of culture- Cultural criminology?
- Discuss the concept of natural legal crime.
- Analyze the social construction of crime- Crime demonstrates social reactions.
- Wildlife harm and exploitation- Discuss the environmental crime.
- Discuss how prejudice motivates violence- Environmental crime.
- What drives one person to kill another person- Homicide?
- Evaluate the impact of systematic bias on criminal justice.
- African Americans- Analyse the racism and discrimination towards them.
- Discuss the discrimination in the UK Court System.
- Elaborate on the extent of discrimination in the UK Court System.
- How are serial killers portrayed in the media?
- Analyze terrorism prevention technology.
- Role of street lighting in reducing crime.
- Discuss the national defense in the US.
- Analyze the national defense in the UK.
- Comparative study on the rate of crime in Asia and Middle-East
- Impact of social discrimination, stigma, and prejudice on a country’s crime rate
- Violence, Crime, and Development: Costs, Trends, and Policies in the Caribbean
- Involvement of youth in criminal acts in the United Kingdom
Amazing Criminology Dissertation Ideas
- Discuss the impact of parental separation on future violence.
- The unknown world of male rape in the current society.
- Analyze the impact of organized crime on the criminal justice system.
- Illegal research and dangers of genetics.
- Discuss the impact of different drug types on the users.
- Elaborate on substance abuse in the military.
- Describe the parental abduction laws.
- Advantages and disadvantages of sex offender registry.
- How is jury selection performed?
- The legal perspective of cybercrime.
- Discuss the recent innovation of experimental criminology.
- How are organized crime and corruption related to each other?
- Discuss the steps to prevent shoplifting.
- Evaluate the help that the victim of a crime might get.
- How to prevent elder abuse?
- Discuss the leading problems resolved by law enforcement today.
- Analyze the law that protects domestic violence victims.
- Discuss the global perspective on juvenile delinquency, justice, therapeutic interventions, and welfare
- Juvenile delinquency cases in the United States
- Impact of an urban setting on people’s criminal behavior
Also read: Top Business Law Paper Topics For Students To Consider
High-quality Criminology Dissertation Topics
- Elaborate on the different types of serial killers.
- Drug consumption and youth arrest.
- Discuss the community correction and its effectiveness.
- How does sentencing take place?
- When unwarranted arrests are accepted?
- Discuss human trafficking in the modern world.
- Relevance of technology in modern forensics.
- Describe the different types of offenders and their classification.
- Homicide, murder, and manslaughter- A comparative analysis.
- Causes of victimization and ways to prevent it.
- Issues of poor living conditions in the prisons.
- Discuss the rights of the rape victims.
- The three-strike role and mandatory sentencing.
- How do the drug courts function?
- Problem-solving and the underpinning issues they address.
- Male crimes versus Female crimes- A comparative analysis.
- Criminal cases versus civil cases- Compare and Contrast.
- Analyze the key problems and unknown pitfalls of the prison system.
- Innovative Ways to Deal with Social Disorders in a Community
- Why do crimes of serial killers always present a complex puzzle to solve for the investigators?
Trending Criminology Dissertation Ideas
- Discuss the core principles of Crime Prevention.
- Relevance of criminal background checks for all new employees.
- Concealed weapons- Discuss the criminal codes of various states.
- How does restrictive housing help to decongest prisons?
- How do social class and crime relate to each other?
- Why is eyewitness testimony helpful in an investigation?
- Extradition law and its fairness.
- The United States and Marijuana legalization.
- Jack the Ripper – Elaborate on it.
- Pornography is a type of sexual violence.
- The juvenile justice system and its elimination.
- Gun Control Law and its Mitigation.
- Punishment versus Reform- Which is more beneficial?
- Bad parenting and juvenile delinquency- How it relates?
- Sex offender’s registration- Should it be on public record?
- How to protect yourself from false accusations?
- Supermax prisons and their evaluation.
- Advantages and disadvantages of marijuana legalization.
- The trends and patterns of Latent crime in Russia
- Discuss the criminal thinking errors
Excellent Criminology Dissertation Titles
- Youth offenders and the boot camps- Evaluate the strategy.
- Eyewitness testimony and its evaluation.
- Discuss effective programs against home-grown crimes.
- How is zero tolerance the best policy for crime reduction?
- Why is the death penalty effective in crime deterrence?
- Discuss the efficiency of predictive policing.
- Examining the juveniles for conduct disorder or psychopathy.
- Role of selective incapacitation in reducing crime.
- Relevance of women in supporting crime.
- Discuss how crime is impacted by the season and geography of a region.
- UK Immigration policy and crime management as a relevant agenda.
- Crime prevention and its advantages- Analyse the direct and the indirect benefactors.
- Crime alleviates poverty- A qualitative review.
- Biotechnology and digital environment for crime management in the UK.
- Compare and contrast juvenile crime rates in India and Pakistan with case examples
- Discuss the predisposing factors behind the activities of serial killers
- Domestic Violence and its impact on criminal behavior
- Discuss how the consumption of alcohol and other addictive products (e.g. Heroin, Cocaine, LSD) makes the youth commit a crime
- Serial Killers: Nature, Psychology, and Treatment
- Critical analysis of the juvenile justice system in the United States
Unique Criminology Thesis Topics
- Do the media act as a catalyst for moral panics that happen in society?
- Discuss the influence of the COVID-19 Pandemic on criminal behavior.
- Assess the ramifications of political backing for crimes and their influence on society.
- Discuss the negative stigmas that are related to ex-prisoners.
- Compare the alternative punishment methods in international systems.
- Research and write about social media crimes.
- Analyze the role of a psychological examination in a criminal investigation.
- Examine the role of cybercrime laws in preserving law and order.
- Critically analyze the response of the US government to terrorism threats.
- Study how a location’s topography and season have an impact on crime.
- Develop a macro social examination of the relationship between disabilities and crime using neighborhood and county-level data
- Explore the effectiveness of life-skills programs in the prisons in Florida from the perspective of Social Bond and General Strain Theory
- Examine the empirical relationship between morality and offender decision-making
- Macro analysis of illegal fishing and hunting across the United States using an economic structural approach
- Discuss the impact of Green Victimization and toxic colonialism of Native Americans relating to uranium mining
Also read: Outstanding Law Research Topics For Students To Get Started
Interesting Criminology Research Topics
- Do you think it’s possible to anticipate crime or is it a type of enticement? Create a logical explanation.
- Describe how gender is related to crime in the UK- Literature Review.
- Elaborate on how marriage deters crime. Analyze the current literature.
- Criminology and women- An investigative analysis.
- Behavioral genetic studies in criminology.
- Research methods in criminology.
- Crime incidents in the UK- Critical analysis.
- Criminology study and forensic psychology.
- Analysis of mental health of sex offenders- A global approach.
- Describe how neighborhood topography motivates crime.
- Crimes are specific to each gender- Critical review.
- Who is responsible for the street crime?
- A systematic review of criminology of place.
- How are entrapped people doomed to a life of crime? Mixed method evidence.
- Training and academic curriculum required for criminologists in the United States.
Wonderful Criminology Dissertation Ideas
- Discuss the different types of punishments in the criminal justice system of the United Kingdom
- Best strategies to detect and prevent forgery cases in educational institutions, and workplaces
- Reliability of testimony provided by the eyewitnesses of a murder
- Critical analysis of the role played by the religious authorities and the clergy in fighting crime
- Why is Criminology considered as a social science?
- Psychology of a rapist
- Psychology of rape victim
- How anybody can rape or sexually assault a baby girl
- What are the impacts of crime incidence on children’s psyche
- What are the impacts of crime movies on audiences
- Impacts of detention cell on the criminal
- Is punishment an efficient way to reduce the crime rate?
- Is the death sentence for the criminal ethically correct decision?
- What is the psychology behind human trafficking
- Human trafficking and its impacts on society
Out of the plenty of ideas suggested above, choose any topic that matches your university guidelines and begin writing a detailed criminology dissertation with valid supporting evidence to prove your thesis statement. In case, you need any other thesis topic on criminology, get in touch with the skilled academic writers from our team. Right from criminology dissertation topic selection to writing and proofreading, our subject professionals will provide the best dissertation help online at an affordable price.
Especially, by taking our law dissertation help online, you can also submit a compelling academic paper on time and achieve good grades. Note that, the criminology thesis and dissertation that our scholarly writers prepare and dispatch will be accurate, flawless, and plagiarism-free.
Don’t hesitate! Quickly book your order on our website and earn all the benefits that our dissertation help service offers.
Python Language Advantages and its Applications
125 Captivating Geography Research Topics
235 Best Argument or Position Paper Topics
Comments are closed.
- Featured Posts
190 Unique Business Essay Topics and Ideas
165 best bioethics topics for academic writing, top 155 java project ideas for beginners and experts, get to know how to write a reflective essay, what are the different types of essay format, 10 major importance of time management, 150+ captivating fashion research paper topics and ideas, 215 unique economics essay topics and ideas, learn how to write a cover page for an essay, 200 interesting debate topics and ideas, get help instantly.
Raise Your Grades with Great Assignment Help
- How it works
Top Criminology Dissertation Topics – Select The Best One
Published by Alvin Nicolas at January 4th, 2023 , Revised On August 3, 2023
Criminology students can research any of the several subfields of criminology when writing a dissertation or thesis paper. An excellent criminology dissertation topic will play a crucial role in helping you achieve the desired grades.
If you are a student of criminology pursuing a graduate or postgraduate qualification but have no idea what should be the topic of your dissertation, there is no need to panic because you are not alone on this boat.
To help you start the dissertation writing process , we have compiled a list of focused and clear criminology dissertation topics . See all the lists of topics available on this page and choose a title with which you can work best.
Also, find out how our dissertation planning service and the full dissertation service can assist you in your time of need.
Criminology Dissertation Topics
- Relationship between a child’s abuse and their involvement in criminal activity.
- Does prejudice against members of the LGBTQA+ community encourage criminal activity?
- Compare youth crime rates in Pakistan and India.
- Examine how crime reflects social responses by analysing the social construction of crime.
- A review of 10 incidents involving the growing crime of sexual assault of children in schools.
- Do you think everyone needs a gun license? If so, would this increase the crime rate?
- What are the penalties for animal cruelty? A comparison between emerging countries and industrialised nations.
- Examine the increase in corruption cases in Asian marketplaces.
- Examining the cases of bullying at school and how it increases the likelihood of young people committing crimes in the future.
- What is the punishment for retaliatory pornography under international law? A study of contrasts.
- How is the prison lifestyle portrayed in the media? – A study of the US media.
- The consequences of police abuse and torture in emerging nations, both now and in the future.
- Effective methods for detecting and combating cybercrimes in the modern world.
- Is increasing police capacity the only method to lower crime rates in underdeveloped countries? Discuss
- What steps may be made to guarantee the safety of the minority community in a nation? Make a judgement based on the criminology literature.
- How did illegal immigration affect crime levels in a state? Talk about it using one of your preferred countries as an example.
- What effects does political support have on how smoothly criminal activity operates?
- Talk about how residential building architecture and community structures contribute to crime prevention.
- Discuss the correlation between unemployment and crime using statistical evidence. Conduct the study based on the academic background, personal interests, and length of employment.
- Who stands to gain from crime prevention? Make a study of the beneficiaries, both direct and indirect.
- Would eradicating poverty result in a drop in crime? Review the qualitative aspects.
- What social and economic effects does crime deterrence have? Give a thorough analysis of the literature on any American state.
- Is there a connection between childhood events and adolescent criminal activity? Review the qualitative aspects.
- The use of biotechnology and digital environments for the prevention and control of crime in the nation of your choice.
- Does crime prediction have any chance of success? Discuss the creation of a logical defence.
Top-Notch Criminology Dissertation Topics
- What are the determinants that lead to the development of a serial killer? Do either genetics or the effects of civilisation have an impact or both?
- Is our educational system falling short of its intended objectives of developing pupils’ solid moral qualities? Discuss
- How does political unrest in a country or region relate to internal militia uprisings?
- explain the subtle distinction between criminology and law enforcement?
- How significant a role does parental supervision play in reducing the number of teenage crimes?
- What are the underlying causes of the emergence and growth of youth gangs in a society that is worried in a less developed country?
- What part can the community and schools play in successfully reducing child abuse cases?
- The development of counterfeiting, along with technological advancement
- How can racial abuse of international students damage a nation’s standing in the eyes of the world’s educational community?
- How forced labour serve as a deterrent for prisoners and provide a more effective punishment for them?
- Discuss instances of honour killings in South Asian countries.
- Was the purpose of maintaining justice tainted by violence during Black Lives Matter (BLM) campaigns?
- How are police changes necessary to enable law enforcement to combat criminal activity?
- How may the regulation of prostitution assist in lessening sex-related crimes?
- Describe the evolution of organised crime and how the Russian mafia practised it. Compare it to the actions of the Italian mafia.
Mental Health Criminology Dissertation Topics
- Analysing the relationship between mental illness and criminal behaviour.
- An international look at the mental health of sex offenders.
- Why can mental illnesses such as anxiety and sadness lead someone to consider killing someone?
- The negative impact of mental illness on a person’s behaviour.
- The link between violent behaviour and mental illness.
- How does the media affect a person’s mental health before committing a crime?
- Amnesia and what impact can it have on people as they get older?
- What impact can trauma and psychological trauma have on people’s long-term health?
- What are the benefits of the insanity defence system for the population?
- What are some ways to prevent unnecessary depression in childhood?
- What effects does religion have on a person’s mental health?
- What exactly are post-traumatic stress disorders, and what treatment options are available?
- What causes mental trauma, and what remedies are available for it?
- What role do mental health nurses have in supporting women who have miscarried?
- What potential difficulties might nurses in the UK face?
Some other interesting dissertation topics based on other subjects: Business administration dissertation topics | HRM dissertation topics
Need a dissertation expert?
- Topic Suggestions
- 100% Plagiarism Free
- Qualified Writers
Psychology and Criminology Dissertation Topics
- Is the strategy used in the fight against terrorism causing a surge in domestic terrorism?
- Maximising the advantages of imprisonment as a tool for rehabilitation to reduce the likelihood of repeat offences.
- How does drug misuse result in psychological dysfunction, which increases criminality?
- Understanding the causes of special needs of individuals becoming criminals
- Is the increased focus on mass murder to blame for a rise in the number of incidents?
- Why are most employers hesitant to hire applicants with criminal histories?
- Could domestic violence against men factor in the increase in social crimes?
- The internet and other media resources have played a role in the rise of copycat crimes.
- Can social media effectively be used to prevent and detect crime?
- Does parenting have any impact on the likelihood of committing crimes?
- Are religious scandals to blame for the lowering of morality and the rise in crime?
- How do people’s attitudes and emotions drive them to commit crimes?
- Domestic abuse’s effects on a child’s violent behaviour.
- A psychological analysis of those who always instigate trouble.
- How important race in the way that the police evaluate criminal activity?
Also read: Psychology Dissertation Topics
Drugs and Criminology Dissertation Topics
- The contribution of drug treatment facilities to the reduction of crime.
- An assessment of users of cocaine and heroin.
- The relationship between drug offending, low-income households and poverty?
- The impact of marijuana legalisation on criminal behaviour.
- Is there a thin line between violent behaviour and drug abuse?
- How can drug and alcohol abuse among students be reduced?
- The role of the media in raising public awareness of the adverse effects of drug abuse.
- How can doping technology be used to prevent drug and alcohol abuse?
- How can drug use contribute to high crime rates in poor countries?
- Examine the different forms of crime caused by drug abuse.
- What are the ways to counter corruption caused by illegal activities?
- What are the adverse effects of heavy drug usage on mental health?
- Why is drug and alcohol misuse so common among gangs?
- Explore the PTSD-related drug problems that result in criminal behaviour.
- Study the most popular drugs teenagers use in the UK and their effect on their life.
Domestic Violence and Criminology Dissertation Topics
- Domestic abuse in the 21st century takes many different forms, including verbal and sexual abuse. Discuss the phenomena.
- Analyse the effects of domestic violence that result in psychological intimidation.
- Discuss the effects of domestic violence on the economy.
- Does the word “abuse” minimise how severe domestic violence actions are?
- Do acts of domestic abuse qualify as “terrorism”?
- Social systems that support the sexism of women
- Why are there reports of an increase in male abuse?
- The impact of domestic abuse on women’s mental health Makes a comparison of the circumstances in Western and Asian nations.
- Take a look at several domestic abuse incidents and compare victimology.
- What to look for in the case of domestic abuse as warning indications?
- Do domestic violence victims have a place to go where they can communicate without being judged?
- Examine the effects of the UK’s Domestic Abuse Bill.
- How can the requirements of survivors and their families be met?
- Discuss the role of society in prosecuting domestic violence offenders.
- Grants and government funding support movements against domestic violence.
Criminology Victimisation Dissertation Topics
- How do biological elements relate to breaking the law?
- The prevailing view on crime, economics, deterrence, and the logic of choice.
- What do former prisoners have to say about the matter?
- How can social interactions spread criminal norms?
- How can fear of punishment prevent people from committing crimes?
- How can committing crimes fit into the criminal’s personal goals?
- Illegal behaviour is seen through the prism of the personality of the offender.
- How does good socialisation relate to a decline in criminal activity?
- How environmental factors in a neighbourhood affect crime rates.
- How is the crime committed in line with the offender’s personal goals?
Terrorism and Criminology Dissertation Topics
- Analyse the US military’s response to terrorist activity.
- Consequences of the 9/11 attack for airline safety.
- Describe the connection between terrorism and radicalisation.
- How the country’s terrorist actions have advanced thanks to technology.?
- Analysethe effect of terrorism on the use of religion to identify people.
- Why are metropolitan areas the scene of the majority of terrorist attacks?
- Investigating the effect that perceptions play in encouraging terrorist activity in various countries.
- Reasons why during terrorist strikes, the media can be a super-spreader of dread.
- An examination of the US embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania.
- Significant progress has been made in the fight against terrorism in Africa. Discuss
- Digital Marketing Dissertation Topics
- Fashion Dissertation Topics
- Tourism Dissertation Topics
- Law Dissertation Topics
- Marketing Dissertation Topics
- History Dissertation Topics
How Can you Find a Top-Rated Criminology Dissertation Topic?
Students generally find criminology dissertation topics online, but one should only select from reliable sources. So, if you are looking for motivational criminology dissertation topics, you should look at the circumstances below.
- If you want to write an excellent criminology dissertation, you are advised to choose topics that solely focus on contemporary issues.
- Remember that you are going to have a direct impact on people’s lives. Make sure you understand the close relationship between criminology and law enforcement.
- You should choose a contentious issue or problem. You might want to build relationships with people. Otherwise, your research might become tedious.
The Importance of Studying Criminology
Study criminology, and you could take on a precious job for society. You could study crime, research the causes of criminal behaviour and improve education, rehabilitation and crime prevention programs. This degree could be right for you if you want to contribute to maintaining public safety.
Criminology students have a wide range of career options available to them. Immigration, education, policing, law enforcement, personal security, community planning, advocacy, counselling, public administration and international development are all exciting fields of work.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tips to write an excellent criminology dissertation.
To write an excellent Criminology Dissertation:
1. Choose a compelling topic. 2. Conduct thorough research. 3. Develop a clear and coherent structure. 4. Analyze data critically. 5. Use appropriate referencing. 6. Edit and proofread meticulously.
You May Also Like
In this article, we propose 15 Chat GPT dissertation topics and ideas for students looking to base their dissertation or thesis on this trending and intriguing technology area.
Review our extensive collection of unique and trending project management dissertation topics to start working on your project management dissertation now!
Accounting is one of the most difficult fields to study. It is a vast discipline with multiple subfields, such as finance, auditing, taxes etc. An accounting dissertation is expected from students pursuing a degree in accounting and finance.
Ready to Place an Order?
Learning resources, company details.
Splash Sol LLC
- How It Works
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Criminology » 99 Criminology Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas
99 Criminology Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas
By Adam Oct 14, 2023 in Criminology | No Comments
Criminology is the study of crime- of every type and in every place. It is an offshoot of Sociological sciences and has inter-relations with other subfields as well, like domestic violence and terrorism. Criminology dissertation topics are related to the psycho-social impacts of criminals so as to understand the deviant behaviours that criminals practice and […]
Criminology is the study of crime- of every type and in every place. It is an offshoot of Sociological sciences and has inter-relations with other subfields as well, like domestic violence and terrorism. Criminology dissertation topics are related to the psycho-social impacts of criminals so as to understand the deviant behaviours that criminals practice and the most effective ways of dealing with this behaviour are suggested. The following is a list of good criminology research topics that are found to be most relevant.
As aforementioned here are the suggested criminology dissertation topic ideas. Either, you are an undergraduate student and looking for criminology research proposal topics or pursuing a master and looking to write your thesis/ dissertation on topics in criminology, the post is for you.
- Download Criminology Dissertation Sample
List of Criminology dissertation topics:
Restorative justice and its potential in addressing juvenile delinquency.
A study of how crime is affected by the season and geography of a region.
Community policing models and their effectiveness: A critical review of global practices.
Environmental criminology and crime pattern analysis: A case study of a specific area.
Street crime- who is responsible?
The key characteristics of police personnel deployment in crime hot spots in the UK- a literature review.
Human rights and criminal justice: The role of international conventions and organizations.
Theories of criminal justice and their application in contemporary society.
The interplay between mental illness and the criminal justice system: Challenges and opportunities.
The effectiveness of crime prevention programs in schools: A case study approach.
Juvenile justice and diversion programs: An assessment of their efficacy in the UK.
A review of legislation on stalking and its impact on stalking.
The role of fear of crime in shaping urban spaces and communities.
Crime and technology: Investigating cyber-attacks and digital forensics.
Sentencing disparities and racial/ethnic minorities: A case study approach.
Are immigrants the only criminals in the UK? Demographic evaluation of sentenced criminals in the UK.
Human rights violations in conflict zones: The role of international criminal law.
Cyberbullying and its impact on mental health: Legal and social perspectives.
Are all entrapped people doomed to a life of crime? A discussion based on mixed methods evidence.
Incidence of crime in the UK- an investigation.
The intricate interplay of criminology and domestic violence : A comprehensive analysis of contributing factors and intervention strategies.
The role of community policing in reducing crime rates in urban areas of the UK.
Crime and urbanization: Analyzing crime trends in rapidly growing cities.
A comprehensive review of theories on white-collar crime: Analyzing current perspectives.
Prisons during a pandemic: Managing outbreaks and ensuring human rights compliance.
Exploring the impact of Brexit on transnational crime and law enforcement in the UK.
The influence of media on public perceptions of crime and criminal justice in the UK.
Gender disparities in the criminal justice system: A comprehensive literature review.
The impact of restorative justice practices on crime reduction: A systematic review.
A comparison of the criminal policies of the US and the UK.
The financial and social implications of crime deterrence in the UK- an extended literature review.
Theories of punishment in criminology: A critical review and comparative analysis.
An analytical justification for the gradual decline in European prison populations.
Public opinion on criminal justice policies and reforms: A national survey.
The portrayal of crime and criminals in popular culture: A media analysis.
The effectiveness of offender rehabilitation programs: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
A discussion on the implications of police empowerment in high crime areas in developing countries.
Hate crimes in the UK: Trends, reporting, and policy implications.
The role of parole and reentry programs in reducing recidivism rates.
Online radicalization and extremism during the COVID-19 pandemic: An analysis of heightened risks.
Pandemics and criminal justice systems: Preparing for future challenges based on COVID-19 experiences.
Exploring the relationship between substance abuse and criminal behavior.
Changes in criminal behavior during the COVID-19 pandemic: A longitudinal study.
A review of the types of crimes specific to each gender.
The effectiveness of rehabilitation programs in UK prisons: A comparative analysis.
Is crime forecasting possible? Or is that just another name for an enticement? Developing a logical rationale.
The role of forensic science in solving cold cases and improving criminal investigations.
Criminal justice policy responses to COVID-19: A comparative analysis across jurisdictions.
Crime prevention through environmental design (CPTED): Evaluating its effectiveness in urban areas.
Human trafficking for labor exploitation: Legal challenges and responses.
Private security and its role in crime prevention in the UK.
Media representations of crime and their influence on public perceptions: A review.
Age in criminology studies in the context of capital punishment- evidence from the literature.
The impact of political leanings on professors’ attitudes towards carrying of concealed weapons on campus- a systematic review from the US.
How is crime managed as a relevant agenda in the UK Immigration policy?
Who benefits from crime prevention? A study of direct and indirect benefactors.
How safe can a community actually be? Analysis of criminology literature.
Does crime alleviate poverty? A qualitative review.
Policing in the digital age: A review of challenges and strategies for law enforcement.
A phenomenological study on student exposure to drugs and the criminal lifestyle in the UK- do movies depict reality?
The ethics of surveillance: Balancing security and privacy in the 21st century.
The mental health of sex offenders- a global perspective.
The dynamics of organized crime: A case study of a specific criminal syndicate.
The criminalization of drug addiction: A human rights perspective.
How is gender related to crime in the UK? Synthesis of relevant literature.
Does forensic psychology assist in the study of criminology?
Understanding criminal psychology within criminology: Exploring the psyche of offenders and its implications on crime prevention and law enforcement.
Is there a justification for the life circumstances of terrorists to support their actions?
The use of biotechnology and digital environments for crime management in the UK.
A study of the role of behavioral genetic studies in criminology.
Birds of a feather flock together- an assessment of criminal social communities in the UK through literature-based evidence.
Psychopathy and criminal behavior: A comprehensive analysis of traits and patterns.
Terrorism and counterterrorism: Analyzing global responses and policy implications.
Crime and social media: Exploring the relationship between online platforms and criminal behavior.
The impact of immigration policies on crime rates and public safety.
Domestic violence and its impact on victims: A study of support systems in the UK.
The role of the family structure in preventing juvenile delinquency.
An inquiry into the research methods in criminology.
Corporate crime and white-collar employees- evaluating the frame of mind for ‘cleaner’ forms of crime.
Does marriage deter crime? An evaluation of the current literature.
How can the architectural design of residential buildings and community structures help in crime prevention and management? A qualitative review.
Women and criminology- an investigative analysis.
Are students engaged in criminal activity shaped by childhood experiences? A qualitative study.
The relationship between mental health and criminal behavior: A literature review.
The impact of drug legalization on crime rates and public health.
Police legitimacy and public trust: A study of perceptions in the UK.
Investigating racial disparities in stop and search procedures by UK law enforcement.
An understanding of the reasons why terrorists sometimes turn away from their groups.
How does neighborhood topography encourage crimes?
Academic curriculum and training requirements of criminologists in the United States.
The impact of COVID-19 on victim services and support: A qualitative study.
Gender-based violence and victim support: Examining the criminal justice response.
Serial killers and criminal profiling: An in-depth analysis of infamous cases.
The role of criminal organizations in human trafficking and forced labor.
Policing and race: An analysis of racial profiling and its consequences.
The death penalty and its ethical, legal, and social implications.
Police militarization and its impact on community policing and civil liberties.
Cybercrime and law enforcement: Evaluating strategies for combating cyber threats in the UK.
An investigative analysis of the reasons that turn adolescents into criminals- evidence from the UK.
There you go. Use the list of criminology dissertation topics well and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions for our topics related blog posts for the future or looking to get help with dissertation writing , send us an email at [email protected] .
Paid Topic Consultation Service
You will get the topics first as per the given requirements, and then the brief which includes;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
Put a stop to deadline pressure, and have your homework done by an expert.
213 Criminology Dissertation Ideas And Thesis Titles
Finding criminology topics is not as easy as pulling out an essay idea from any website. It requires students to go the extra mile to investigate a particular problem and derive a professional topic. Does this give you chills already? Well, our expert UK writers have prepared a list that will earn you high grades. Make sure to pick one that will impress your stingy criminology professor to the core!
Criminology Topics: What Do They Entail?
Criminology focuses on examining crime from a social perspective with a close lens at the perpetrator of the crime, their motive, effects, and prevention. As you will note in the list of writing ideas below, criminology also studies human behaviour about crime.
Since criminologists go to the extent of looking at the social roots and impacts of a crime, they also s-encompass other fields of study such as philosophy and anthropology. The combination of all these methods leads to a precise determination of the root cause of criminal behaviour. They will therefore be able to determine effective and practical ways of preventing its occurrence in the future.
For you to have a top-rated criminology paper, ensure that you:
- First, understand the task at hand
- Collect relevant details to furnish your paper with
- Outline your criminology paper
- Structure your ideas into sections
- Abide by the formatting requirements of your college or university
- Maintain originality throughout your paper
- Reference and cite your sources well
The result of this is a brilliant criminology paper that will earn you a spot on the top of your class leaderboard. Do you want to try out our sample criminology dissertation titles? Here is your unique opportunity now!
Top-Notch Criminology Dissertation Ideas
- Why are the majority of crimes committed by the youths?
- Reasons why men are more prone to commit crime than women
- What to improve in the British criminology curriculum
- Is it possible to develop a society without crime?
- How does the environment motivate one towards criminal behaviour?
- Evaluate the role of music in enhancing crime
- Are the current laws on criminology effective enough?
- Why do college and university students engage in cases of arson?
- Predisposing factors behind the activities of serial killers
- The role of guardians and societal leaders in preventing crime
- Possible causes of rape and other indecent sexual behaviour
- Discuss the relationship between crime and punishment in the past decade
- Are criminology related laws implemented to the latter?
- The role of specialized police units in preventing crime
- Why the internet is a harbour for vigorous criminal activity
- How to detect domestic violence before it occurs
- Innovative ways of dealing with social disorders in a community
- Why serial crimes always present a complex puzzle to solve for investigators
Criminology Dissertation Ideas Mental Health
- The role of trauma in forcing one to commit a crime
- Evaluate the association between mental illness and crime
- Possible mental disorders that make teenagers commit crimes
- Using community-based treatment centres to help people with mental cases
- A global perspective on the mental health of sexual offenders
- How anxiety and depression may cause one to premeditate committing murder
- Impact of detrimental mental health problems on a person’s conduct
- The relationship between aggressive behaviour and mental disorders
- Traumatic experiences that may trigger criminal activities
- How the media impacts the mental health of a person in committing a crime
- Ways of promoting a healthy mental state in a society
- How phobias prevent or trigger people about crime
- The role of a mental check-up in a criminal investigation
- Can an illegal fake a mental disorder to evade punishment?
- Importance of mental therapies for criminals charged with murder
Criminology And Psychology Dissertation Ideas
- How attitudes and emotions compel people to criminal behaviour
- Impact of domestic violence on a child’s aggressive behaviour
- A psychological examination of people who start trouble every time
- How race is a critical factor in the police’s judgment of criminal activity
- The role of forensic psychology in criminal investigations
- A psychological view of the gender-based violence against women
- Psychological disorders as a result of divorce may lead to crime
- How parenting styles affect a child’s behaviour: A case of poor parenting
- Discuss criminal intent based on a psychological disorder
- How drug abuse contributes to crime as a result of psychological dysfunction
- How attitudes towards criminal justice shape people’s behaviours
- Why most employers are reluctant to employ people with past criminal records
- Discuss criminal psychology with communist states
- Current trends and practices in crime related to psychology
- Compare and contrast situation and premeditated child abuse
Custom Criminology Dissertation Topics
- Do criminals get justice after being sentenced?
- How to investigate a serial crime in a society
- Techniques used in monitoring people with suspecting criminal behaviour
- Evaluate the role of private detectives in solving societal crimes
- How the neighbourhood topography relates to illegal activities
- Best approaches to combating crimes committed by gangs
- The part of the police in keeping society safe and peaceful
- How the mental health of women relates to aggressive behaviour at a times
- Predisposing factors behind human traffickers and children abductors
- Should the government enact more laws to curb domestic violence?
- The role of modern technologies in complicating criminal investigations
- How schools can enhance good morals among students at a tender age
- Do suspensions act as a cause for violence in the future among students?
- How to deal with protests and violence in a school setting
- How the use of force only serves to stir up crime
First-Class Dissertation Ideas For Criminology
- Policing strategies that wage war against smuggling of goods
- The role of the US-Mexican border in combating criminal activities
- How marginalization leads to the discrimination of various people
- An analysis of the genocides in the past decade: What caused them?
- What motivates young men to join gangs and other criminal groups?
- How does alcohol catalyze sexual assaults?
- The relationship between crime and LGBT groups
- The implication of racial profiling in causing criminal activities
- A critical review of how the US government responds to mass shootings
- Gun ownership policies that will make America safe
- The role of corruption in facilitating illegal underground activity
- How the economic state of a country can lead to crime
- Discuss the relationship between oil and civic disorder
- Historical factors that have necessitated crime in the 21 st century
- The contribution of propaganda and Yellow Journalism to crime
Criminology Dissertation Ideas On Terrorism
- Evaluate the response of the US forces towards terrorist activities
- Implications of the 9/11 attack on the safety of airlines
- Discuss the relationship between radicalization and terrorism
- Ways in which ISIS lures young men into joining them
- How technology has helped advance terrorist activities in the country
- Assess the impact of terrorism on religious profiling of people
- Why terrorist activities are most prevalent in urban centres
- How terrorists instil fear on their victims
- Has the coronavirus slowed down terrorist activities?
- Exploring the role of attitude in fueling terrorist activities towards certain countries
- Reasons why the media can serve as a super-spreader of fear during terrorist attacks
- Ways of detecting terrorist plans before they come of age
- Significant strides made in the war against terrorism in Africa
- The role of intelligence services in combating terrorism
- A critical analysis of the bombings on the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania
Criminology Dissertation Ideas About Drugs
- The role of drug rehabilitation centres in reducing criminal activities
- A critical evaluation of heroin and cocaine users
- The impact of legalizing marijuana on criminal behaviour
- Is there a thin line between drug abuse and violence?
- How to curb drug and substance abuse among college students
- The role of the media in sensitizing society against the adverse effects of drugs
- How the doping technology can help curb drug and substance abuse
- How drug abuse is a stepping stone to high crime rates in developing nations
- Explore the different types of crimes resulting from drug abuse
- What are the possible ways of eradicating corruption caused by criminal behaviour?
- Why it is difficult for drug addicts to go for guiding and counselling
- Impacts of excessive drug abuse on one’s mental state
- Why most gangs are associated with drug and substance abuse
- Post-traumatic drug disorders that lead to criminal activities
- Most commonly abused drugs by teens in the United Kingdom
The Best Criminology Dissertation Ideas UK
- Government policies that are curtailing the spread of criminal behaviour
- How the UK government is dealing with criminals of any kind
- Are the court systems in the UK doing enough to curb crime?
- Describe the application of the social learning theory in reducing crime
- How a criminal investigator develops a perspective on a particular crime
- How developed economies are handling corruption-related cases
- The standards of correctional facilities in the United Kingdom and their effectiveness
- An investigation of the legal policies against crime in Britain
- Compare and contrast criminal activity in UK suburbs and those of America
- A critical review of past illegal activity in Britain over the last five years
- Perceptions and attitudes towards UK criminal investigators
- How antisocial behaviour relates to illegal activities
- Are introverts more prone to crime than extroverts?
- A study of the UK media and its implication on crime
- How criminal investigative exposes have led to the arrest of various criminals
Criminology Dissertation Ideas On Domestic Violence
- Multiple forms of domestic violence in the 21 st century: A case of sexual and verbal abuse
- Acts that lead to psychological intimidation in domestic violence
- Economic impacts of domestic violence
- Does the word ‘abuse’ downplay the severity of domestic violence acts?
- Are domestic violence acts ‘terroristic’ in nature?
- Social structures that reinforce the suppression of women
- The growing cases of male abuse in the recent days
- An analysis of the various aspects of domestic violence
- The role of writers in speaking out against domestic violence
- How to look out for warning signs in the case of domestic violence
- Do victims of domestic violence find a safe place to talk without judgment?
- Discuss the implications of the Domestic Abuse Bill in the UK
- How to address the needs of survivors and their families
- The role of society in holding perpetrators of domestic violence accountable
- The role of grants and government funding in supporting anti-domestic violence movements
Criminology Dissertation Ideas About Prisons
- Do prisons deny inmates their human rights?
- Investigate reports of sexual abuse in prisons
- Why murderers should not be in one prison facility with other offenders
- Are prisons breeding grounds for criminal activity?
- Compare and contrast crime in female and male prisons
- The role of prison wardens in shaping the conduct of prisoners
- Should all offenders be kept in one prison irrespective of their crimes?
- Is denying prisoners visitations a catalyst for their aggressive behaviour?
- The role of society in helping criminals change
- How prison wardens contribute to crime in prisons
- Should all correctional facilities be outside significant cities?
- Should convicts of life sentences stay with those of shorter sentences?
- An analysis of cases of convicts killed in prisons
- What should determine the suitability of an officer as a prison warden?
- How should inmates relate with the prison wardens?
Forensic Psychology Dissertation Ideas
- Technological advances in forensic psychology and its impacts
- The procedure of investigating a crime using forensic psychology
- Compare and contrast the use of forensic psychology on men versus women
- Different approaches to forensic psychology in criminology
- Do we have enough forensic psychologists?
- How does genetics affect forensic psychology?
- Factors affecting eyewitness identification performance
- A study on male victims of partner violence
- Investigate the jury decision-making process based on forensic psychology
- A study of knowledge and attitudes towards conduct disorder
- How race affects psychotherapeutic performance
- Examine the association between psychosis and being a migrant
- Using a measurement scale to assess psychopathic personality traits
- How personality functioning may predict a person’s engagement in cyberstalking
- The collateral consequences of money bail
Latest Knife Crime Dissertation Titles
- What happens when the police become criminals?
- The impact of cybercrime on international peace and security
- Unearthing the underworld of hardcore teenage crimes
- How some police office rob banks and participate in serious crimes
- Dealing with drug trafficking in the technological era
- A comparative analysis of European law enforcement agencies
- Using children as witnesses in a criminal case: Is it ethical?
- Discuss the role of psychological intervention for criminals
- Analyze the rise of militia uprisings
- Impact of political tensions on criminal activities
- How the media stereotypes young people as criminals
- Social insecurity and brutality
- Impact of forced labour on correcting detainees: Does it help?
- Does the media exaggerate terrorism activities?
- Cultural values that can shape the morals of a society
Additional Terrorism Dissertation Ideas
- Is white supremacy terrorism?
- How domestic terrorism has risen in the US over the past few months
- The role of the UN Mission in keeping terrorists at bay
- How to cut off funding for terrorist activities
- How terrorism has become a threat to human existence
- How to prevent young men from joining terrorist groups
- Why terrorists take hostages and threaten to detonate bombs
- Psychological implications of terrorism activities
- Can someone who has been a terrorist fit into society again?
- Discuss the breeding of local terrorism in countries
- Counter-terrorism measures that work
- The role of surveillance in countering terrorism activities
- How terrorism creeps into conflict zones
- How the rule of law can help eliminate terrorism
- How to empower minors against terrorism
- The role of community anti-terrorism awareness programs
- How terrorists cause insubordination and waywardness
Criminal Law EPQ Questions
- Proactive policing
- Pretext stops and charter remedies
- Working with virtual legal assistants
- The part of the sedition law
- Analyze the right to protest
- Is life imprisonment a myth?
- State’s role in regulating crimes against women
- Appeal to the death sentence
- Laws about custody and maintenance of minors
- Are Promissory notes and Bills of Exchange the same?
- What is the difference between fatal and non-fatal offences?
- Are ideas protected under copyright?
- What is a crime of passion?
Do you want ENL writers to help you complete your criminology dissertation fast? Order your paper today.
Get on top of your homework.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
- More Referencing guides Blog Automated transliteration Relevant bibliographies by topics
- Automated transliteration
- Relevant bibliographies by topics
- Referencing guides
Dissertations / Theses on the topic 'Youth crime prevention'
Create a spot-on reference in apa, mla, chicago, harvard, and other styles.
Select a source type:
- Journal article
- Video (online)
- All types...
- Archival document
- Book chapter
- Complete reference
- Conference paper
- Copyright certificate
- Dictionary entry
- Dissertation / Thesis
- Encyclopedia article
- Extended abstract of dissertation
- Newspaper article
- Press release
- Religious text
- Social media post
Consult the top 25 dissertations / theses for your research on the topic 'Youth crime prevention.'
Next to every source in the list of references, there is an 'Add to bibliography' button. Press on it, and we will generate automatically the bibliographic reference to the chosen work in the citation style you need: APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, Vancouver, etc.
You can also download the full text of the academic publication as pdf and read online its abstract whenever available in the metadata.
Browse dissertations / theses on a wide variety of disciplines and organise your bibliography correctly.
Forss, Norstedt Hampus, and Jasmine Effie Malmqvist. "Non-state crime prevention methods : Preventing youth crime." Thesis, Mittuniversitetet, Institutionen för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap, 2021. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:miun:diva-41212.
Cao, Jing. "Preventing Youth Crime in Chongqing: The Implications of Western Scientific Evidence and Intergovernmental Guidelines on Crime Prevention Through Social Development." Thèse, Université d'Ottawa / University of Ottawa, 2012. http://hdl.handle.net/10393/22788.
Anand, Sanjeev Singh. "Sentencing and the prevention of youth crime, a multi-disciplinary, multi-institutional approach." Thesis, National Library of Canada = Bibliothèque nationale du Canada, 1999. http://www.collectionscanada.ca/obj/s4/f2/dsk1/tape9/PQDD_0003/NQ43412.pdf.
Kneip, Katharina. "A Novel Approach to Youth Crime Prevention: Mindfulness Meditation Classes in South African Townships." Thesis, Uppsala universitet, Statsvetenskapliga institutionen, 2020. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:uu:diva-409489.
Anders Westholm har inget med betygssättningen att göra annat än i rent formellt hänseende (examinator). Det är han som rapporterar in och skriver under men i sak är det seminarieledaren som har beslutet i sin hand. Statsvetenskapliga institutet har som princip att skilja på handledning och examination vilket innebär att handledaren inte får vara seminarieledare. Seminarieledare och personen som satt betygget var i det här fallet Sven Oskarsson: [email protected]
Vlugter, Roberta. "Too little, too late? : parenting orders as a form of crime prevention." Thesis, University of Bedfordshire, 2009. http://hdl.handle.net/10547/326354.
Bradley, Jeffrey. "Youth Mentoring as a Viable Crime Prevention Strategy: Evidence and Ontario Policy, with Reflections from Some Mentors." Thesis, Université d'Ottawa / University of Ottawa, 2018. http://hdl.handle.net/10393/37250.
Zubair, Nadja, and Jimenez Victoria-Elisabet Lupaca. "Prevention work among youths in Fundación Senda De Libertad in Nicaragua." Thesis, Linnéuniversitetet, Institutionen för pedagogik, psykologi och idrottsvetenskap, PPI, 2012. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:lnu:diva-18473.
Chomiakova, Monika. "Gifts and Costs of Mentorship, Exploring Experiences of Mentors of At-risk Youth." Thesis, Malmö högskola, Fakulteten för hälsa och samhälle (HS), 2017. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:mau:diva-25105.
Smolinas, Marijonas. "Nepilnamečių nusikalstamumo prevencijos realizavimo kokybė bendrojo lavinimo vidurinėje mokykloje." Master's thesis, Lithuanian Academic Libraries Network (LABT), 2010. http://vddb.laba.lt/obj/LT-eLABa-0001:E.02~2010~D_20100304_160844-75661.
Kankondi, Adelina Omagano Tukwatha. "An exploration of opportunities for design interventions to reduce crime : a case study situated in Bridgetown." Thesis, Cape Peninsula University of Technology, 2011. http://hdl.handle.net/20.500.11838/1317.
Sternlo, Stephaie, and Anya Öst. ""Att inte göra något är kärlekslöst" : Om polisens preventiva arbete med ungdomskriminalitet." Thesis, Högskolan i Gävle, Socialt arbete, 2018. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:hig:diva-27998.
Denning, Rebecca, and n/a. "From Policy To Practice: A Study of the Queensland Youth Justice Service: Policy, Implementation and Outcomes for Young Offenders." Griffith University. School of Criminology and Criminal Justice, 2006. http://www4.gu.edu.au:8080/adt-root/public/adt-QGU20070112.120302.
Almasaraa, Areej, and Jessica Björk. "Att bryta ett kriminellt beteende hos ungdomar : En kvalitativ studie om socialarbetares metoder och val av metoder." Thesis, Linnéuniversitetet, Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA), 2014. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:lnu:diva-36703.
Lambrechts, Derica. "The impact of organised crime on social control by the state : a study of Manenberg in Cape Town, South Africa." Thesis, Stellenbosch : Stellenbosch University, 2013. http://hdl.handle.net/10019.1/80057.
Uhr, Isabelle, and Ronja Landstedt. ""Samverkan är framtidens melodi” : En kvalitativ intervjustudie om socialtjänst, skola, polis och fritids samverkan kring ungdomar i riskzon för kriminalitet och missbruk." Thesis, Jönköping University, HHJ, Avd. för socialt arbete, 2021. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:hj:diva-51726.
Bahtiri, Armend, and Dennis Klitgaard. "Det krävs en by för att fostra en ungdom : En fallstudie om hur ungdomsbrottslighet förstås bland professionella aktörer i Örkelljunga." Thesis, Linnéuniversitetet, Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA), 2020. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:lnu:diva-98941.
Olsson, Frida, and Rima Madani. "Kriminella ungdomar eller ungdomar i kriminalitet? : En kvalitativ studie om orsaker till ungdomskriminalitet." Thesis, Södertörns högskola, Socialt arbete, 2020. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:sh:diva-40881.
Hlungwani, Freddy. "An assessment of the Youth Crime Prevention Desk programme." Thesis, 2018. http://hdl.handle.net/10500/25529.
Nxumalo, Siyanda Aubrey. "Community policing forum : strategies of the youth in crime prevention at KwaMashu." Thesis, 2005. http://hdl.handle.net/10530/1044.
Ryter, Loren Stuart. "Youth, gangs, and the state in Indonesia." 2002. http://catalog.hathitrust.org/api/volumes/oclc/55697220.html.
Nelson, Lilana Anne. "The rehabilitation of juvenile delinquents : a modified model for use by the church in Heidedal." Thesis, 2005. http://hdl.handle.net/10413/3703.
Nekvindová, Aneta. "Prevence kriminality mládeže na základních školách v praxi." Master's thesis, 2018. http://www.nusl.cz/ntk/nusl-388873.
Morodi, Lebogang Richard. "Juvenile perceptions of shop theft in the Mabopane area." Diss., 2004. http://hdl.handle.net/10500/1396.
Swart, Lu-Anne. "Adoloscent homicide victimisation in Johannesburg, South Africa : epidemiological profile, situational context and neighbourhood structure." Thesis, 2014. http://hdl.handle.net/10500/18522.
Amaechi, Kingsley Ekene. "Violence and political opportunities : a social movement study of the use of violence in the Nigerian Boko Haram." Thesis, 2019. http://hdl.handle.net/10500/25758.
- Email: [email protected]
- Call Us: +44-121286-2211
20 Criminology Dissertation Ideas
The criminology is the name of studying the crimes and criminals in a scientific way. There are a lot of branches of the criminology. First of all, the branch of criminology in which we study the prisons is known as phenology. The branch of criminology in which we study the behaviour of the criminals on the basis of biology is known as bio-criminology. The branch of criminology in which different kinds of the crimes related to the women are studied is known as Feminist criminology.
If you are studying the criminology at the university level, then you will have to write a dissertation. The first step to write a criminology dissertation is to select an interesting and intriguing topic. If you are not able to find out the best criminology topic idea for your dissertation, then you can get help from the dissertation writing services . Anyhow, a list of the best criminology dissertation topic ideas is given below;
1) What are the basic causes of the youth crimes in the society?
2) What is the myth behind the rapes among men as well as women?
3) How the crimes are changed due to the punishment in the last decade?
4) How to create a careful system in a society?
5) The prisons should have the right to vote. Provide your arguments in the favour and against this statement.
6) Explain the laws that are made to control the domestic violence
7) What are the possible causes as well as rates of the arsons in the schools?
8) What are the possible predisposing factors behind the phenomenon of the serial killers?
9) What is the role of police in preserving as well as preventing the crimes in a society?
10) How is the mental health of the women affected due to the domestic violence?
11) How has the modern technologies increased the suicide rate in a society?
12) What are the possible approaches and ways that are set by different societies in order to detect the cyber crimes?
13) What are the best techniques that should be adopted to control the social disorders in a society?
14) Explain the possible research methods in the field of criminology
15) Explain the procedure to investigate the crimes in a society
16) Explain the role of the neighbourhood topography in order to encourage the crimes
17) Explain the different types of the crimes by keeping in mind the different genders
18) Provide a comparison of the criminal policies that is adopted by the US and UK
19) What are the possible types of the evidence that are presented in the legal procedures of the different types of crimes
20) How to get justice from the different proceedings of the criminals?
These are the most important topic ideas that can be used for the criminology dissertation. The importance of the interesting and intriguing dissertation topic idea is that it will be easy for you to create a monument of your dissertation. On the other hand, if you have selected an odd topic idea for your dissertation, then it will be difficult for you to create a monument of the dissertation before the deadline.