Research Topics & Ideas: Business
50+ Management Research Topic Ideas To Fast-Track Your Project
Finding and choosing a strong research topic is the critical first step when it comes to crafting a high-quality dissertation, thesis or research project. If you’ve landed on this post, chances are you’re looking for a business/management-related research topic , but aren’t sure where to start. Here, we’ll explore a variety of research ideas and topic thought-starters for management-related research degrees (MBAs/DBAs, etc.). These research topics span management strategy, HR, finance, operations, international business and leadership.
NB – This is just the start…
The topic ideation and evaluation process has multiple steps . In this post, we’ll kickstart the process by sharing some research topic ideas within the management domain. This is the starting point, but to develop a well-defined research topic, you’ll need to identify a clear and convincing research gap , along with a well-justified plan of action to fill that gap.
If you’re new to the oftentimes perplexing world of research, or if this is your first time undertaking a formal academic research project, be sure to check out our free dissertation mini-course. In it, we cover the process of writing a dissertation or thesis from start to end. Be sure to also sign up for our free webinar that explores how to find a high-quality research topic.
Overview: Business Research Topics
- Business /management strategy
- Human resources (HR) and industrial psychology
- Finance and accounting
- Operations management
- International business
- Actual business dissertations & theses
Strategy-Related Research Topics
- An analysis of the impact of digital transformation on business strategy in consulting firms
- The role of innovation in transportation practices for creating a competitive advantage within the agricultural sector
- Exploring the effect of globalisation on strategic decision-making practices for multinational Fashion brands.
- An evaluation of corporate social responsibility in shaping business strategy, a case study of power utilities in Nigeria
- Analysing the relationship between corporate culture and business strategy in the new digital era, exploring the role of remote working.
- Assessing the impact of sustainability practices on business strategy and performance in the motor vehicle manufacturing industry
- An analysis of the effect of social media on strategic partnerships and alliances development in the insurance industry
- Exploring the role of data-driven decision-making in business strategy developments following supply-chain disruptions in the agricultural sector
- Developing a conceptual framework for assessing the influence of market orientation on business strategy and performance in the video game publishing industry
- A review of strategic cost management best practices in the healthcare sector of Indonesia
- Identification of key strategic considerations required for the effective implementation of Industry 4.0 to develop a circular economy
- Reviewing how Globalisation has affected business model innovation strategies in the education sector
- A comparison of merger and acquisition strategies’ effects on novel product development in the Pharmaceutical industry
- An analysis of market strategy performance during recessions, a retrospective review of the luxury goods market in the US
- Comparing the performance of digital stakeholder engagement strategies and their contribution towards meeting SDGs in the mining sector
Topics & Ideas: Human Resources (HR)
- Exploring the impact of digital employee engagement practices on organizational performance in SMEs
- The role of diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- An evaluation of remote employee training and development programs efficacy in the e-commerce sector
- Comparing the effect of flexible work arrangements on employee satisfaction and productivity across generational divides
- Assessing the relationship between gender-focused employee empowerment programs and job satisfaction in the UAE
- A review of the impact of technology and digitisation on human resource management practices in the construction industry
- An analysis of the role of human resource management in talent acquisition and retention in response to globalisation and crisis, a case study of the South African power utility
- The influence of leadership style on remote working employee motivation and performance in the education sector.
- A comparison of performance appraisal systems for managing employee performance in the luxury retail fashion industry
- An examination of the relationship between work-life balance and job satisfaction in blue-collar workplaces, A systematic review
- Exploring HR personnel’s experiences managing digital workplace bullying in multinational corporations
- Assessing the success of HR team integration following merger and acquisition on employee engagement and performance
- Exploring HR green practices and their effects on retention of millennial talent in the fintech industry
- Assessing the impact of human resources analytics in successfully navigating digital transformation within the healthcare sector
- Exploring the role of HR staff in the development and maintenance of ethical business practices in fintech SMEs
- An analysis of employee perceptions of current HRM practices in a fully remote IT workspace
Topics & Ideas: Finance & Accounting
- An analysis of the effect of employee financial literacy on decision-making in manufacturing start-ups in Ghana
- Assessing the impact of corporate green innovation on financial performance in listed companies in Estonia
- Assessing the effect of corporate governance on financial performance in the mining industry in Papua New Guinea
- An evaluation of financial risk management practices in the construction industry of Saudi Arabia
- Exploring the role of leadership financial literacy in the transition from start-up to scale-up in the retail e-commerce industry.
- A review of influential macroeconomic factors on the adoption of cryptocurrencies as legal tender
- An examination of the use of financial derivatives in risk management
- Exploring the impact of the cryptocurrency disruption on stock trading practices in the EU
- An analysis of the relationship between corporate social responsibility and financial performance in academic publishing houses
- A comparison of financial ratios performance in evaluating E-commerce startups in South Korea.
- An evaluation of the role of government policies in facilitating manufacturing companies’ successful transitioning from start-up to scale-ups in Denmark
- Assessing the financial value associated with industry 4.0 transitions in the Indian pharmaceutical industry
- Exploring the role of effective e-leadership on financial performance in the Nigerian fintech industry
- A review of digital disruptions in CRM practices and their associated financial impact on listed companies during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Exploring the importance of Sharia-based business practices on SME financial performance in multicultural countries
Ideas: Operations Management
- An assessment of the impact of blockchain technology on operations management practices in the transport industry of Estonia
- An evaluation of supply chain disruption management strategies and their impact on business performance in Lithuania
- Exploring the role of lean manufacturing in the automotive industry of Malaysia and its effects on improving operational efficiency
- A critical review of optimal operations management strategies in luxury goods manufacturing for ensuring supply chain resilience
- Exploring the role of globalization on Supply chain diversification, a pre/post analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic
- An analysis of the relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction in subscription-based business models
- Assessing the cost of sustainable sourcing practices on operations management and supply chain resilience in the Cocao industry.
- An examination of the adoption of behavioural predictive analytics in operations management practices, a case study of the
- Italian automotive industry
- Exploring the effect of operational complexity on business performance following digital transformation
- An evaluation of barriers to the implementation of agile methods in project management within governmental institutions
- Assessing how the relationship between operational processes and business strategy change as companies transition from start-ups to scale-ups
- Exploring the relationship between operational management and innovative business models, lessons from the fintech industry
- A review of best practices for operations management facilitating the transition towards a circular economy in the fast food industry
- Exploring the viability of lean manufacturing practices in Vietnam’s plastics industry
- Assessing engagement in cybersecurity considerations associated with operations management practices in industry 4.0 manufacturing
Topics & Ideas: International Business
- The impact of cultural differences in communication on international business relationships
- An evaluation of the role of government import and export policies in shaping international business practices
- The effect of global shipping conditions on international business strategies
- An analysis of the challenges of managing multinational corporations: branch management
- The influence of social media marketing on international business operations
- The role of international trade agreements on business activities in developing countries
- An examination of the impact of currency fluctuations on international business and cost competitiveness
- The relationship between international business and sustainable development: perspectives and benefits
- An evaluation of the challenges and opportunities of doing business in emerging markets such as the renewable energy industry
- An analysis of the role of internationalisation via strategic alliances in international business
- The impact of cross-cultural management on international business performance
- The effect of political instability on international business operations: A case study of Russia
- An analysis of the role of intellectual property rights in an international technology company’s business strategies
- The relationship between corporate social responsibility and international business strategy: a comparative study of different industries
- The impact of technology on international business in the fashion industry
Topics & Ideas: Leadership
- A comparative study of the impact of different leadership styles on organizational performance
- An evaluation of transformational leadership in today’s non-profit organizations
- The role of emotional intelligence in effective leadership and productivity
- An analysis of the relationship between leadership style and employee motivation
- The influence of diversity and inclusion on leadership practices in South Africa
- The impact of Artificial Intelligence technology on leadership in the digital age
- An examination of the challenges of leadership in a rapidly changing business environment: examples from the finance industry
- The relationship between leadership and corporate culture and job satisfaction
- An evaluation of the role of transformational leadership in strategic decision-making
- The use of leadership development programs in enhancing leadership effectiveness in multinational organisations
- The impact of ethical leadership on organizational trust and reputation: an empirical study
- An analysis of the relationship between various leadership styles and employee well-being in healthcare organizations
- The role of leadership in promoting good work-life balance and job satisfaction in the age of remote work
- The influence of leadership on knowledge sharing and innovation in the technology industry
- An investigation of the impact of cultural intelligence on cross-cultural leadership effectiveness in global organizations
Business/Management Dissertation & Theses
While the ideas we’ve presented above are a decent starting point for finding a business-related research topic, they are fairly generic and non-specific. So, it helps to look at actual dissertations and theses to see how this all comes together.
Below, we’ve included a selection of research projects from various management-related degree programs (e.g., MBAs, DBAs, etc.) to help refine your thinking. These are actual dissertations and theses, written as part of Master’s and PhD-level programs, so they can provide some useful insight as to what a research topic looks like in practice.
- Sustaining Microbreweries Beyond 5 Years (Yanez, 2022)
- Perceived Stakeholder and Stockholder Views: A Comparison Among Accounting Students, Non-Accounting Business Students And Non-Business Students (Shajan, 2020)
- Attitudes Toward Corporate Social Responsibility and the New Ecological Paradigm among Business Students in Southern California (Barullas, 2020)
- Entrepreneurial opportunity alertness in small business: a narrative research study exploring established small business founders’ experience with opportunity alertness in an evolving economic landscape in the Southeastern United States (Hughes, 2019)
- Work-Integrated Learning in Closing Skills Gap in Public Procurement: A Qualitative Phenomenological Study (Culver, 2021)
- Analyzing the Drivers and Barriers to Green Business Practices for Small and Medium Enterprises in Ohio (Purwandani, 2020)
- The Role of Executive Business Travel in a Virtual World (Gale, 2022)
- Outsourcing Security and International Corporate Responsibility: A Critical Analysis of Private Military Companies (PMCs) and Human Rights Violations (Hawkins, 2022)
- Lean-excellence business management for small and medium-sized manufacturing companies in Kurdistan region of Iraq (Mohammad, 2021)
- Science Data Sharing: Applying a Disruptive Technology Platform Business Model (Edwards, 2022)
- Impact of Hurricanes on Small Construction Business and Their Recovery (Sahu, 2022)
Looking at these titles, you can probably pick up that the research topics here are quite specific and narrowly-focused , compared to the generic ones presented earlier. This is an important thing to keep in mind as you develop your own research topic. That is to say, to create a top-notch research topic, you must be precise and target a specific context with specific variables of interest . In other words, you need to identify a clear, well-justified research gap.
Fast-Track Your Topic Ideation
If you’d like hands-on help to speed up your topic ideation process and ensure that you develop a rock-solid research topic, check our our Topic Kickstarter service below.
You Might Also Like:
Great help. thanks
Hi, Your work is very educative, it has widened my knowledge. Thank you so much.
Thank you so much for helping me understand how to craft a research topic. I’m pursuing a PGDE. Thank you
Effect of Leadership, computerized accounting systems, risk management and monitoring on the quality of financial Reports among listed banks
healthy work environment and employee diversity, technological innovations and their role in management practices, cultural difference affecting advertising, honesty as a company policy, an analysis of the relationships between quality management and customer satisfaction in subscription based business model,business corruption cases. That I was selected from the above topics.
Submit a Comment Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Print Friendly
New User? Start here.
200+ Top Notch Topics For MBA Dissertation Topics To Choose – 2023
Table of Contents
The satisfactory completion of a research dissertation is a requirement of any MBA degree. Before graduating, you will almost always be required to complete an MBA dissertation. This will help you in Constructing a conceptual framework that will help you while studying MBA degree. An MBA degree is a study of the theory and implementation of business management concepts, which is frequently applied to several real-world business circumstances, as you are already aware.
We will attempt to highlight areas of interest and popular dissertation titles used by MBA students around the world. One of the most rewarding aspects of writing your own MBA dissertation topic is that you get to choose your title and contribute to the field of analysis. The following are several MBA dissertations subjects that have been published in their respective fields and may be of assistance to you.
Accounting Dissertation Topics
- Research into the impact of industry and public knowledge on the market share index’s fluctuation
- An examination of the significance of auditing for large corporations
- Examining the country’s tax scheme
- Considerations to consider when investing in financial markets
- From an accounting perspective, risk-taking in companies
- Make recommendations for a business firm’s circular debt management.
- An examination of the difficulties that external audits encounter as a result of equal value calculations
- Examine the differences and similarities between external and internal auditors.\
- Can taxation be considered a human rights policy? Prepare analysis to back up your claims
- What are the consequences of your country’s current tax structure on lower-income individuals?
Operations Management Dissertation Topics
- In terms of supply chain design, what does “Legality” imply?
- The importance of the virtual supply chain in facilitating short-term business collaborations
- Supply chain management: Is self-driving cars a possibility, and how successful can they be?
- Big data analytics’ impact on efficient inventory management
- RFID’s Importance in Toyota’s Inventory Management
- E-commerce inventory management
- Strategies for scheduling production in a manufacturing environment
- Strategies for scheduling production in the automobile industry
- Toyota Production Scheduling Strategies in the United Kingdom: A Case Study
- Using AI to boost quality control: An Amazon.com case study
Business Management Dissertation Topics
- Gender equity in the workplace – what management strategy supports females in traditionally male-dominated industries?
- Management’s socio-cultural background and how it influences leadership relationships
- How do employment benefits impact employee and company productivity?
- Small business strategies and how they’ve adapted to globalization
- Examining cultural shifts: What role does feedback play in a multinational/international corporation?
- Corporate team performance in multinational corporations
- Business team performance in multinational corporations
- Human resource management and policies of non-profit organizations
- The role of foreign direct investment in the economy of developing countries
Finance Dissertation Topics
- Looking at the rapid growth of international microfinance
- The expansion of microfinance in the banking industry in the United Kingdom
- Microfinance’s effect on emerging economies is the subject of a report
- What role do credit and other financial services play in growth and investment?
- Microfinance’s effect on poverty reduction and economic growth
- A comparison of FDI strategies in Europe and Asia
- Emerging market stock price synchronicity and analyst coverage
- What effect does foreign direct investment have on developing countries?
- What is the effect of European financial regulation on cross-border financial investment?
- An examination of the ongoing reform phase in an emerging economy’s banking sector: the case of Brazil
Marketing Dissertation Topics
- Analyzing the role of personalization and customization in digital relationship marketing in the COVID-19 era
- A case study of UK fitness brands generating customer loyalty through high-value content development
- In today’s dynamic market climate, what obstacles does Tesco’s loyalty card scheme face?
- How and why should social media be used to draw new consumers by relationship marketing?
- What effect does product quality have on consumer satisfaction for high- and low-contact products?
- Do customers grasp a company’s brand values? Starbucks vs. McDonald’s is a case in point.
- A case study approach to using digital methods to improve brand salience
- How does product availability impact an SME’s brand image?
- Is it possible to move a brand’s reputation from one industry to another? The Virgin Cola event in the United Kingdom
- Using YouTube to evaluate the efficacy of beauty brands’ direct marketing
Information Technology Management Dissertation Topics
- What impact will information technology have on the way global business is conducted in the future?
- Is technology progressing at a rate sufficient to meet the demands of a worldwide financial system?
- What impact did the recent Sony hack, which exposed thousands of private emails, have international market transactions and trade?
- How will technological advances help the global trade process?
- The influence of religion on IT adoption in Yemeni universities
- Information and communication technology, data processing, and school-level decision-making on student achievement
- The effect of mobile technology on international students attending British universities for education
- An examination of the role of online discussions in promoting interaction, social learning, self-efficacy, and collaboration in a thoroughly blended environment
- The application of instructional techniques to improve problem-solving abilities
- An examination of the effectiveness of automated tools in assisting students in conducting literature reviews
Strategic Risk Management Dissertation Topics
- How The Current Trends in Global Supply Chain Management Impacted the Evolution of Risk-Management Strategies in a Supply Chain?
- An examination of social risk as a growing source of concern for multinational corporations and their stockholder value
- In the Financial Markets, Evaluating the Importance of Liquidity Risk Management and Credit Supply
- Best Methods and Practices in Operational Risk Management for the Warehousing Industry
- Risk Management Practices in Different Financial Sectors: A Comparative Study
- Critical Success Factors for Financial Services Organizations Implementing an Operational Management System
- Social Risk Analysis and Mitigation
- 7 Major Obstacles for Operational Risk Managers
- Learn how risk assessment is used to diagnose and manage medical errors
- In the banking industry, long-term risk management is essential
Entrepreneurship Dissertation Topics
- What dangers do major economies face when a large portion of their population is chronically unemployed or unable to hold a stable job?
- Is it always a good idea for governments to bail out large corporations, or would it be better for the economy if businesses were forced to handle their affairs better?
- How do insurance firms make profits because their pay-outs are frequently much higher than the premiums charged by customers?
- Many loan forms are subsidized by governments, resulting in interest rates that are far lower than the national average. Is this a good business practice?
- Is it true that high-risk investments pay off better, or is this merely due to the large sums of money involved?
- What are the most important tactics that small companies can use to ensure their long-term financial security?
- Is real estate investment risk-free since land property prices seldom fall, or do real estate brokers tell this a lie to make their companies seem more profitable than they are?
- What are the opportunities that arise for investors during economic downturns or stock market crashes?
- How can the stock market be used to make long-term, risk-free profits?
- What factors influence the probability of a business going bankrupt?
Human Resource Management Dissertation Topics
- Methods for implementing various human resource management philosophies in the workplace
- Is there any collaboration between corporate management and HR departments?
- How to choose soft vs. hard interpersonal skills?
- Objectivity vs. subjectivity in employee appraisal
- Employee engagement and the impact of incentives
- Is it possible for human resource departments to effect change within organizations?
- Is it possible to use performance improvement strategies to handle each employee’s evaluation?
- Employees’ perspectives on the effectiveness of performance reviews are being investigated.
- The effect of employee motivation programs on productivity
- How will the employee selection process be improved?
E-Commerce Dissertation Topics
- An examination of new business’s e-commerce strategy.
- An analysis of conventional businesses’ e-commerce strategies as they transition to the Internet (Migration)
- E-commerce strategies: Is it by chance or by design?
- What elements make up a successful e-commerce strategy?
- Models of payment processing are examined
- How successful is social media in the e-commerce process?
- How do e-commerce tactics help you establish a stronger relationship with your customers?
- How critical is the customer’s unique selling point to the growth of e-commerce?
- E-commerce Marketing Mix: Is it better to be entirely online or to have a foot in both worlds?
- A comparison of pay-per-click and pay-per-click ads
Economics Dissertation Topics
- How does market competition influence corporate growth strategies?
- The effect of the covid pandemic on corporate market entry strategies
- What impact do non-profit financing models have on their long-term viability?
- Privatization of Public Enterprises and its Economic Policy and Growth Ramifications
- Digitalization is posing challenges for the industry
- What effect would Brexit have on UK industrial policies?
- Covid’s impact on the entertainment industry
- Alternative energy market perspectives from around the world
- Consumer preferences have shifted dramatically in the last two decades
- What impact does local culture and mindset have on entrepreneurial behaviour and the desire to start a business?
Health Care Management Dissertation Topics
- The Role of Mid-Level Providers.
- The Effect of Telemedicine on Healthcare Administration
- Addressing the Opioid Crisis
- The Consequences of a Growing Number of Urgent Care Clinics
- Assisting Families Caring for Dementia-Affected Seniors.
- The influence of health literacy on oncologic results in African American prostate cancer patients.
- Governance and ethics in the use of patient portals by guardians of minors.
- Employee turnover and retention rates because of tuition reimbursement programs.
- Best practices in the aftermath of medical errors in terms of follow-up procedures.
- The impact of state legislation on medical malpractice insurance.
International Business Dissertation Topics
- A test of an interfering process model on the success of global business teams within multinational companies.
- What role does corporate governance play in internationalization, globalization, and firm performance?
- An examination of Brexit’s impact is likely to have on British businesses, tiny and medium-sized businesses.
- Business-government relations: policy, structure, fit, and success within a contingency theory setting.
- What is the concept and method of globalization, and how does it affect how business teams collaborate?
- Brexit and foreign direct investment in the United Kingdom: An analysis of the possible effect on new business start-ups in the United Kingdom
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of forming an international joint venture?
- How should a business plan for expanding into an international market be developed?
- How does a successful vendor management approach help an organization?
- What factors influence the performance of some vendor partnerships over others??
Retail management Dissertation Topics
- The role of visual merchandising in generating income for clothing brands in shopping malls in the United Kingdom
- Management’s role in generating revenue for automotive retail management in the United Kingdom
- The effect of store location in malls on apparel brand sales in the United Kingdom
- The impact of retail promotions on the inventory turnover ratio, both positive and negative
- In b2b industries, applied retail analysis is the best location for a store.
- The importance of supply chain management in producing sales for UK FMCG firms. UNILEVER is the subject of a case study.
- The benefits and drawbacks of increased competition in retail jewellery stores in the United Kingdom
- The significance of retail space planning in UK malls. What role does location play?
- The effect of supply chain logistics on pharmaceutical retail management in the United Kingdom
- In the United Kingdom, the impact of customer behaviour in retail management on shoe brands.
Rural management Dissertation Topics
- The Media’s Influence on Rural Development
- The Role of Rural Development and Community Health Administration
- Cooperative Societies’ Contribution to Rural Development
- Community banks’ effect on rural development
- Barriers to community growth due to socioeconomic and cultural factors
- Rural Development and the Role of Radio and Television
- Rural growth as a tool for reversing rural-urban migration
- Industrialization as a tool for managing rural growth
- The effect of industrialization on rural development management
- Agricultural Development and the Impact of Village Square Meetings
Change Management Dissertation Topics
- The need to teach change management at universities
- Listing the tools and techniques necessary for change management in construction projects
- Critically analysing organisational change management from the perspective of UK-based organisations
- Understanding how the process of change management can affect mega programme projects’ performance
- Understanding change management from the perspective of veterinary nurses
- An insight into the ways change management affects inter-organisational system performance for the public
- A look into Africa’s change management techniques highlighting the core values of Ubuntu
- How can business and IT functions affect change management in organisations?
- Understanding how the perspective of change management has changed with time
- An insight into the relationship between change management in organisations and cultural revitalisation movements
- A Review of change management from the perspective of healthcare Nursing
- A comparison between hexagonal and pentagonal models of change management
- Understanding the significance of the grounded theory approach in change management
- A deep dive into the ethics, value and leadership from a change management perspective
- Understanding how planning and change management are related to each other
Entrepreneurship Dissertation Topics
- An insight into the trend of entrepreneurship and its boom in the recent years
- An investigation into the impact of a growing number of entrepreneurs in the UK and how it is affecting the economy
- An insight into entrepreneur’s increased usage of cloud technology as a way to control quality and save cost
- An examination into the increased scope of entrepreneurship in the UK and its impact on competition and productivity
- Investigating the effects of technological development on entrepreneurship
- A look into the ways gender affect developing entrepreneurial skills
- Analysing how government policies impact entrepreneurship in countries
- Examining the significance of entrepreneurs in developing a country’s economy
- Investigating the factors influencing entrepreneurial creativity in a company
- Examining the impact of entrepreneurship education in schools for developing entrepreneurial abilities
- Public support for technology-based ventures
- Examining the key factors that are affecting the growth of new ventures
- Identifying the laws and various fiscal policies that encourage entrepreneurship
- Understanding if alternative marketing tactics can be useful for small-scale food entrepreneurs
- Crowdsourcing: Definition and the ways it function
E-commerce Dissertation Topics
- Evaluating the impact of geographical constraints on the business flow of e-commerce
- A detailed comparison between Google ads and Search ads from the perspective of e-commerce
- A detailed insight into the consumer decision-making processes based on a comparison between e-commerce and m-commerce in the UK
- E-commerce industry and gender inequality: A detailed overview
- Understanding how e-commerce got impacted by the coronavirus
- Evaluating the frequency of e-commerce shopping during the pandemic
- Analysing E-commerce’s Contribution during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- A look into the impact of Covid-19 on online and offline shopping
- Understanding how digital businesses affected the countries’ economy
- Social media and brand marketing: Understanding the significance
- How has social media changed consumer behaviour?
- A look into the factors that affect consumers’ buying decisions
- Evaluating the Black Friday sale strategy to boost sales
- Analysing how influencer marketing can increase sales
- A comparison between traditional and digital marketing
Logistics and supply chain management Dissertation Topics
- Investigate the importance of supply chain management in company outsourcing.
- Assessing the risks in a supply chain
- Assessment of technology’s position in current supply chain structures
- Examining the connections between supply chain and company logistics
- Car supply chain: Investigating tax evasion cases in motor vehicle exports and their implications for procurement costs
- Obstacles to putting in place an effective supply management system
- Evaluating the effects of information dissemination and sharing among supply chain intermediaries
- Supply chain efficiency parameters: evaluating supply chain cost-cutting measures in China’s car exports and imports
- The importance of logistics management in streamlining clothing reorders in the United Kingdom
- How do UK businesses deal with supply chain and logistics patterns and changes?
Experience best dissertation services at Myassignmenthelp.com
We understand that you are going through a phase, where making something new is difficult for you. In terms of dissertation assistance, the best advice we can offer you is to seek the guidance of a competent dissertation writer.
Our dissertation assistance services are best known for assisting you in crafting your dissertation, thesis, or reference paper according to your specifications. The best thing about the dissertation services provided by Myassignmenthelp.com is that we assign writers based on our clients’ needs.
For example, suppose you are looking for the best PhD dissertation writing services. In that case, we will assign a writer to your project specializing in high-quality creative thesis writing and has written hundreds of dissertation and thesis articles.
Our other services include:
- Reasonable fees
- Exceptional savings
- Around-the-clock assistance
- Immediate response
- Help via live chat
As a result, you can be assured that the outcomes will be on par with or better than your expectations.
Hi, my name is Alexander Anderson. I am 30, and I am an English writing expert based in Melbourne. I started writing and blogging from a young age, and most of my write-ups are based on real experiences and self-taught. Currently, I write Academic Blogs for Students all across the Globe at MyAssignmenthelp.com. In addition to guiding students on their writing projects, I have also written on the topics of modern and contemporary art. If there’s something that I love more than Literature and art, it’s my Hungarian furry bud “Amos”. When I am not working, I am spending time with this greatest blessing in my life.
Writing Get your essay and assignment written from scratch by PhD expert
Rewriting: Paraphrase or rewrite your friend's essay with similar meaning at reduced cost
Editing: Proofread your work by experts and improve grade at Lowest cost
Enter phone no. to receive critical updates and urgent messages !
Please upload all relevant files for quick & complete assistance.
- Featured Post
- Popular Post
Get original papers written according to your instructions and save time for what matters most.
Have a language expert improve your writing
Run a free plagiarism check in 10 minutes, generate accurate citations for free.
- Knowledge Base
- Starting the research process
How to Choose a Dissertation Topic | 8 Steps to Follow
Published on November 11, 2022 by Shona McCombes and Tegan George. Revised on May 31, 2023.
Choosing your dissertation topic is the first step in making sure your research goes as smoothly as possible. When choosing a topic, it’s important to consider:
- Your institution and department’s requirements
- Your areas of knowledge and interest
- The scientific, social, or practical relevance
- The availability of data and resources
- The timeframe of your dissertation
- The relevance of your topic
You can follow these steps to begin narrowing down your ideas.
Table of contents
Step 1: check the requirements, step 2: choose a broad field of research, step 3: look for books and articles, step 4: find a niche, step 5: consider the type of research, step 6: determine the relevance, step 7: make sure it’s plausible, step 8: get your topic approved, other interesting articles, frequently asked questions about dissertation topics.
The very first step is to check your program’s requirements. This determines the scope of what it is possible for you to research.
- Is there a minimum and maximum word count?
- When is the deadline?
- Should the research have an academic or a professional orientation?
- Are there any methodological conditions? Do you have to conduct fieldwork, or use specific types of sources?
Some programs have stricter requirements than others. You might be given nothing more than a word count and a deadline, or you might have a restricted list of topics and approaches to choose from. If in doubt about what is expected of you, always ask your supervisor or department coordinator.
Start by thinking about your areas of interest within the subject you’re studying. Examples of broad ideas include:
- Twentieth-century literature
- Economic history
- Health policy
To get a more specific sense of the current state of research on your potential topic, skim through a few recent issues of the top journals in your field. Be sure to check out their most-cited articles in particular. For inspiration, you can also search Google Scholar , subject-specific databases , and your university library’s resources.
As you read, note down any specific ideas that interest you and make a shortlist of possible topics. If you’ve written other papers, such as a 3rd-year paper or a conference paper, consider how those topics can be broadened into a dissertation.
After doing some initial reading, it’s time to start narrowing down options for your potential topic. This can be a gradual process, and should get more and more specific as you go. For example, from the ideas above, you might narrow it down like this:
- Twentieth-century literature Twentieth-century Irish literature Post-war Irish poetry
- Economic history European economic history German labor union history
- Health policy Reproductive health policy Reproductive rights in South America
All of these topics are still broad enough that you’ll find a huge amount of books and articles about them. Try to find a specific niche where you can make your mark, such as: something not many people have researched yet, a question that’s still being debated, or a very current practical issue.
At this stage, make sure you have a few backup ideas — there’s still time to change your focus. If your topic doesn’t make it through the next few steps, you can try a different one. Later, you will narrow your focus down even more in your problem statement and research questions .
There are many different types of research , so at this stage, it’s a good idea to start thinking about what kind of approach you’ll take to your topic. Will you mainly focus on:
- Collecting original data (e.g., experimental or field research)?
- Analyzing existing data (e.g., national statistics, public records, or archives)?
- Interpreting cultural objects (e.g., novels, films, or paintings)?
- Comparing scholarly approaches (e.g., theories, methods, or interpretations)?
Many dissertations will combine more than one of these. Sometimes the type of research is obvious: if your topic is post-war Irish poetry, you will probably mainly be interpreting poems. But in other cases, there are several possible approaches. If your topic is reproductive rights in South America, you could analyze public policy documents and media coverage, or you could gather original data through interviews and surveys .
You don’t have to finalize your research design and methods yet, but the type of research will influence which aspects of the topic it’s possible to address, so it’s wise to consider this as you narrow down your ideas.
It’s important that your topic is interesting to you, but you’ll also have to make sure it’s academically, socially or practically relevant to your field.
- Academic relevance means that the research can fill a gap in knowledge or contribute to a scholarly debate in your field.
- Social relevance means that the research can advance our understanding of society and inform social change.
- Practical relevance means that the research can be applied to solve concrete problems or improve real-life processes.
The easiest way to make sure your research is relevant is to choose a topic that is clearly connected to current issues or debates, either in society at large or in your academic discipline. The relevance must be clearly stated when you define your research problem .
Before you make a final decision on your topic, consider again the length of your dissertation, the timeframe in which you have to complete it, and the practicalities of conducting the research.
Will you have enough time to read all the most important academic literature on this topic? If there’s too much information to tackle, consider narrowing your focus even more.
Will you be able to find enough sources or gather enough data to fulfil the requirements of the dissertation? If you think you might struggle to find information, consider broadening or shifting your focus.
Do you have to go to a specific location to gather data on the topic? Make sure that you have enough funding and practical access.
Last but not least, will the topic hold your interest for the length of the research process? To stay motivated, it’s important to choose something you’re enthusiastic about!
Most programmes will require you to submit a brief description of your topic, called a research prospectus or proposal .
Remember, if you discover that your topic is not as strong as you thought it was, it’s usually acceptable to change your mind and switch focus early in the dissertation process. Just make sure you have enough time to start on a new topic, and always check with your supervisor or department.
If you want to know more about the research process , methodology , research bias , or statistics , make sure to check out some of our other articles with explanations and examples.
- Sampling methods
- Simple random sampling
- Stratified sampling
- Cluster sampling
- Likert scales
- Null hypothesis
- Statistical power
- Probability distribution
- Effect size
- Poisson distribution
- Optimism bias
- Cognitive bias
- Implicit bias
- Hawthorne effect
- Anchoring bias
- Explicit bias
Formulating a main research question can be a difficult task. Overall, your question should contribute to solving the problem that you have defined in your problem statement .
However, it should also fulfill criteria in three main areas:
- Feasibility and specificity
- Relevance and originality
All research questions should be:
- Focused on a single problem or issue
- Researchable using primary and/or secondary sources
- Feasible to answer within the timeframe and practical constraints
- Specific enough to answer thoroughly
- Complex enough to develop the answer over the space of a paper or thesis
- Relevant to your field of study and/or society more broadly
You can assess information and arguments critically by asking certain questions about the source. You can use the CRAAP test , focusing on the currency , relevance , authority , accuracy , and purpose of a source of information.
Ask questions such as:
- Who is the author? Are they an expert?
- Why did the author publish it? What is their motivation?
- How do they make their argument? Is it backed up by evidence?
A dissertation prospectus or proposal describes what or who you plan to research for your dissertation. It delves into why, when, where, and how you will do your research, as well as helps you choose a type of research to pursue. You should also determine whether you plan to pursue qualitative or quantitative methods and what your research design will look like.
It should outline all of the decisions you have taken about your project, from your dissertation topic to your hypotheses and research objectives , ready to be approved by your supervisor or committee.
Note that some departments require a defense component, where you present your prospectus to your committee orally.
The best way to remember the difference between a research plan and a research proposal is that they have fundamentally different audiences. A research plan helps you, the researcher, organize your thoughts. On the other hand, a dissertation proposal or research proposal aims to convince others (e.g., a supervisor, a funding body, or a dissertation committee) that your research topic is relevant and worthy of being conducted.
Cite this Scribbr article
If you want to cite this source, you can copy and paste the citation or click the “Cite this Scribbr article” button to automatically add the citation to our free Citation Generator.
McCombes, S. & George, T. (2023, May 31). How to Choose a Dissertation Topic | 8 Steps to Follow. Scribbr. Retrieved November 7, 2023, from https://www.scribbr.com/research-process/dissertation-topic/
Is this article helpful?
Other students also liked, how to define a research problem | ideas & examples, what is a research design | types, guide & examples, writing strong research questions | criteria & examples, what is your plagiarism score.
- How it works
How much will your dissertation cost?
Have an expert academic write your dissertation paper!
Get unlimited topic ideas and a dissertation plan for just £45.00
Order topics and plan
Get 1 free topic in your area of study with aim and justification
Yes I want the free topic
MBA Dissertation Topics
Published by Jamie Walker at January 5th, 2023 , Revised On August 15, 2023
Your dissertation topic should be unique and well-researched if you want to score a distinction. Developing ideas for a distinction-level MBA dissertation or thesis can be a challenge. Choose topics and areas that have not been sufficiently researched in the past, and you can make a valuable contribution.
Gone are the days when students would hop from one book to another in libraries and search for topics for their dissertations. Considering the amount of free data available from various sources on the internet, you can conduct desk-based research to figure out which topic has been covered extensively in the past and which topics, areas or subjects need attention according to the current scenario.
We have provided several unique MBA dissertation research ideas below. However, if you want more specific ideas customised to your personal needs, you can contact our dissertation writing experts . Our experts have years of experience in finding unique MBA issues for research. They provide free consultancy and help you write the perfect thesis paper on any MBA topic you choose.
Without further ado, here is our list of the best MBA dissertation topics you can consider for your project.
- The Impact of Leadership Styles on Organisational Performance: A Comparative Analysis
- The Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in Enhancing Brand Image and Customer Loyalty
- Analyzing the Effectiveness of Digital Marketing Strategies in the Hospitality Industry
- Investigating the Factors Influencing Employee Engagement and its Relationship with Organisational Productivity
- The Role of Emotional Intelligence in Effective Leadership: A Study of Top Executives in the IT Sector
- Exploring the Impact of E-commerce on Traditional Brick-and-Mortar Retailers
- Assessing the Relationship between Corporate Governance and Firm Performance: Evidence from the Banking Sector
- The Effect of Technological Innovation on Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Growth and Competitiveness
- Analyzing the Impact of Employee Training and Development on Organisational Success
- Examining the Role of Entrepreneurship in Economic Development: A Comparative Study of Developed and Developing Countries
- Investigating the Challenges and Opportunities of Implementing Sustainable Supply Chain Management Practices
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Performance Appraisal Systems in Enhancing Employee Motivation and Job Satisfaction
- Exploring the Factors Influencing Consumer Behavior in Online Shopping: A Cross-Cultural Analysis
- The Impact of Globalisation on International Business Strategies: A Case Study of Multinational Corporations
- Analyzing the Effect of Mergers and Acquisitions on Firm Performance: Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Investigating the Role of Corporate Culture in Enhancing Innovation and Creativity
- The Impact of Talent Management Practices on Employee Retention in Knowledge-Intensive Organisations
- Exploring the Strategies for Successful Market Entry in Emerging Economies: A Study of Multinational Companies
- Analyzing the Effect of Leadership Development Programs on Succession Planning in Family-Owned Businesses
- Investigating the Role of Ethical Leadership in Promoting Ethical Behavior within Organisations
- The Role of Emotional Intelligence in Negotiation and Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
- Analyzing the Impact of Corporate Culture on Employee Innovation and Entrepreneurial Behavior
- Exploring the Strategies for Effective Change Management in Organisations
- The Effect of Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives on Employee Performance and Organisational Outcomes
- Investigating the Relationship between Corporate Social Responsibility and Financial Performance: A Longitudinal Analysis
- Analyzing the Factors Influencing Consumer Buying Behavior in the Fashion Industry
- The Role of Corporate Branding in Building Customer Trust and Loyalty
- Examining the Impact of Employee Empowerment on Organisational Agility and Competitive Advantage
- Investigating the Challenges and Opportunities of Implementing Big Data Analytics in Supply Chain Management
- The Effect of Leadership Development Programs on Millennial Career Advancement and Retention
- Analyzing the Role of Technology in Enhancing Customer Experience in the Retail Banking Sector
- The Impact of Corporate Governance Practices on Firm Value: A Comparative Study of Developed and Developing Markets
- Exploring the Factors Influencing Successful International Joint Ventures: A Case Study Approach
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Performance-Based Pay Systems in Motivating Employees and Driving Performance
- The Role of Corporate Entrepreneurship in Achieving Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- Analyzing the Impact of E-commerce Platforms on Small Business Growth and Market Expansion
- Investigating the Relationship between Organisational Culture and Employee Engagement in Remote Work Environments
- Exploring the Strategies for Managing Cross-Cultural Teams in Global Organisations
- The Effect of Leadership Styles on Employee Job Satisfaction and Turnover Intention
- Analyzing the Factors Influencing Customer Loyalty in the Online Food Delivery Industry
More MBA Dissertation Topics With Aim
Topic 1: the impact of social media campaigns on the psychological triggers and conversation rate of customers. a case study of asos..
Research Aim: The research aims to analyse the impact of social media campaigns on the psychological triggers and conversation rate of customers concerning the case study of ASOS.
- To analyse the impact of social media marketing on the brand awareness and psychological triggers of customers.
- To determine the factors contributing to customer conversation rate and how it benefits the marketing strategies of firms.
- To investigate the impact of social media campaigns on the psychological triggers and conversation rate of customers of ASOS.
Topic 2: The impact of big data analytics on understanding online consumer psychology and digital marketing effectiveness of companies.
Research Aim: The research aims to evaluate the impact of big data analytics on understanding online consumer psychology and the digital marketing effectiveness of companies.
- To analyse the impact of big data analytics on organisational performance.
- To determine how online consumer psychology can be analysed for better digital marketing performance.
- To investigate the impact of big data analytics on understanding online consumer psychology and digital marketing effectiveness of companies.
Topic 3: How organisational culture and power impact conflicts and compliance in MNCs.
Research Aim: The research aims to analyse how organisational culture and power impact conflicts and compliance in MNCs.
- To analyse the impact of organisational culture on employee communication and compliance.
- To determine the influence of organisational power on conflicts and employee performance in MNCs.
- To investigate the impact of organisational culture and power impacts conflicts and compliance in MNCs.
Topic 4: Investigating the impact of gender equity in the workplace on worker wellbeing, innovation intensity and quality decision making.
Research Aim: The research aims to investigate the impact of gender equity in the workplace on worker wellbeing, innovation intensity and quality decision making.
- To analyse the influence of gender equity on employee performance and wellbeing.
- To examine the contributing factors of innovation and quality decision making across organisations.
- To investigate the impact of gender equity in the workplace on worker wellbeing, innovation intensity and quality decision making.
Topic 5: The impact of servant leadership on the market performance and wellbeing of the organisational stakeholders. The case study of Balfour Beatty.
Research Aim: The research aims to evaluate the impact of servant leadership on the market performance and wellbeing of the organisational stakeholders concerning the case study of Balfour Beatty.
- To analyse the implications of servant leadership on the market performance of organisations.
- To evaluate the influence of servant leadership on stakeholder wellbeing and organisational resilience.
- To investigate the impact of servant leadership on the market performance and wellbeing of the organisational stakeholders of Balfour Beatty.
MBA Trending Research Topics
Topic 6: comparative analysis between creative advertising and direct marketing.
Research Aim: Advertising in the business world has now changed. Direct marketing has been replaced with creative advertising. Even though the two types are very different, creative advertising has done more good to businesses than direct marketing. With today’s world evolving and advertising taking over the corporate world, companies need to keep up with their creativity. This will not only help them in gaining customers’ attraction but will also help the company in earning huge profits. Considering this recent change in the corporate world, this research will compare the two methods and conclude which method is the most suitable for businesses.
Topic 7: Innovation Management in Companies – The Way Forward
Research Aim: To keep up with the ever-evolving business world and its needs, companies need to stay up to date to make sure that they bring in new methods, products and ways to manage their company and take it forward successfully. This research will talk about how businesses should consider innovation management and how they should incorporate the same in their way of doing business. Not only will businesses gain from innovating their products or processes, but they will also understand how successful it can be for the business once it is effectively implemented. Thus, the main aim of this research will be to help businesses understand the importance of innovation and talk about how innovation has helped many reputed names in the corporate world.
Topic 8: Analysis and Evaluation of Investment Strategies in the Retail Sector
Research Aim: There are tons of investment strategies available for businesses. Companies should make investment-related decisions based on their financial inflow and the position of their business. Considering both these aspects while investing is critical. If they fail to do so, they will invest without a clear idea of how the investment might turn out, thus putting their company and its money in jeopardy. The investment strategies play a huge role in the company’s success, as they help in earning more profits. Thus, if the investment strategies are suitable for the business, they will be favourable for all. This research will discuss the different types of investment strategies that companies in the retail sector can take advantage of. Furthermore, this research will talk about the various investment strategies available for companies in the retail sector and how they can utilise them to their advantage.
Topic 9: Flexible Working Hours – How Will it Help Companies in Retaining and Recruiting Employees
Research Aim: The world is evolving with the way business is being conducted. All businesses need to understand the importance of flexible working hours along with fixed working hours. Introducing flexible working hours can help the business grow, as employees will be free to choose their working time, thus will put in more effort in their job. On the other hand, working mothers will be the ones who will benefit the most. They will be able to handle their home, as well as their office. This research will talk about the concept of flexible working hours, how it helps employees, and how the company can ensure that employees are retained through this new policy. The success rate of new recruitment based on flexible working hours will also be discussed in this research.
Topic 10: Technology as a Competitive Advantage – Investigating its Effectiveness
Research Aim: Today, no business can survive without technology. Implementing the right kind of technology is the key to success for any small, medium or large business enterprise. Businesses must make sure that they understand how important technology is for their company, how it will ease the business process, and bring down the cost of doing business. In addition to this, technology also acts as a competitive advantage in today’s world of business. Companies with better technologies have an advantage in the market where they can perform better and earn better profits than other companies in their industry. This research will talk about how technology assists companies in staying ahead of each other in the business and how each company should make sure that the right technology is implemented in the system not to help compete in the corporate world but also to offer ease of working its employees.
Order a Proposal
Worried about your dissertation proposal? Not sure where to start?
- Choose any deadline
- Plagiarism free
- Unlimited free amendments
- Free anti-plagiarism report
- Completed to match exact requirements
“Feel free to contact us if you require custom dissertation topics and titles for your dissertation. Research Prospect Ltd is the UK registered academic writing company which can provide you with highly qualified writers to assist you in the process of the formation of your dissertation. For more information about the type of services we offer.“
Related: Civil Engineering Dissertation
Free Dissertation Topic
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Graduate PHD
Area of Research
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find mba dissertation topics.
For MBA dissertation topics:
- Assess your expertise and interests.
- Examine industry challenges.
- Investigate emerging trends.
- Review case studies.
- Consult professors and professionals.
- Select a topic aligning with your career goals and adding value to the field.
You May Also Like
Here is a list of Research Topics on Art and culture, choose the one that suits your requirements.
Need interesting and manageable medicine and nursing dissertation topics or titles? Here are the trending medicine and nursing dissertation titles so you can choose the most suitable one.
Need interesting and manageable science dissertation topics or thesis? Here are the trending science dissertation titles so you can choose the most suitable one.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
The Ultimate Guide to MBA Dissertation Topics
Choosing the perfect MBA dissertation topic is a critical step in your business education journey. It's essentially the compass that guides and directs all of your research efforts, setting you up for success from day one. Without proper preparation and careful selection, however, this crucial component could turn into an aimless expedition - costing time and opportunities to shape your future career path.
In today's fiercely competitive job market, making sure you stand out is more important than ever before; so it stands to reason that putting extra effort into crafting an impressive dissertation will be well worth it in the long run.
That said, we understand how daunting selecting such a keystone topic can feel; which is why our comprehensive guide provides potential issues across various disciplines - like strategic management or human resource management - as well as valuable tips on narrowing down ideas based on existing industry demands or personal growth objectives.
Ready to make some waves? With these essential tools at hand (and with plenty of dedication), you'll be able to confidently tackle any MBA dissertation challenge without breaking stride.
What Does It Take to Write an MBA Dissertation?
Presenting your project to university committees depends on the creativity of your topic, the selection of captivating study participants, and the practicality that your research offers - all factors that can make or break it.
It's essential to pay attention to detail here; many students have wasted valuable points or gone through multiple revisions due to overlooking submission and formatting requirements.
This is why having a structured plan is key for success; it guarantees nothing will be missed while still allowing room for creative elements that capture the committee's attention.
A well-thought-out strategy reduces stress related to missing any vital aspects while providing assurance that everything has been taken into account correctly during the submission phase.
Factors to Consider When Choosing an MBA Dissertation Topic
When it comes to selecting an MBA dissertation topic, several essential elements should be taken into account. By carefully weighing these factors, you can ensure that your chosen subject is in line with your investigative interests, has relevance in the industry and contributes to personal growth.
Here are a few key points to consider:
- Research Interests : Delve into topics which truly fascinate you; explore business areas that interest and motivate you; identify overlaps between what inspires you and the greater business landscape.
- Industry Relevance : Analyze current trends & difficulties within your target sector; examine burgeoning fields or innovative aspects of the corporate world; pursue topics with real-world consequences & potential contributions to knowledge.
- Personal Growth : Think about career objectives & ambitions; determine where skills/knowledge need strengthening; opt for a theme offering important insights - enhancing professional growth along the way.
By keeping all this in mind when narrowing down options, one can select an MBA dissertation topic that is suited and significant within the modern business practice. This sets up a successful research journey and boosts your chances of success academically and professionally.
In the following sections, we provide sample accounting, business management, information technology management, finance, entrepreneurship, international business, risk management, marketing, HR management, project management, supply chain management, retail management, economics, operations management, and e-commerce dissertation topics for your consideration.
Accounting Dissertation Topics
- Corporate social responsibility: impact on financial performance
- Risk management strategies in international financial services organizations
- Does digital relationship marketing enhance customer loyalty in accounting?
- Effective business strategies in the retail management industry
- Financial services organizations and economic growth in developing countries
- How does efficient inventory management enhance business performance?
- Liquidity risk management in banking sector: mitigation approaches
- Artificial intelligence in finance: are they transformative services?
- Impact of cultural differences on international business practices
- Big data analytics: optimizing supply chain efficiency in accounting
Business Management Dissertation Topics
- Enhancing customer satisfaction through effective social media marketing
- Exploring the implementation of business strategy in financial services organizations
- Project management practices for successful international market transactions
- Corporate governance and corporate social responsibility in developing countries
- Improving business performance through efficient supply chain management
- What is the role of mobile technology in transforming retail management?
- Strategies for operational risk management in the construction industry
- Examining the impact of efficient inventory management on financial performance
- Risk management strategies for high-risk investments in global business
- Unlocking competitive advantage through effective human resource management
- Leveraging big data analytics for performance improvement in business
- Managing cross-border financial investment: challenges and strategies
- What is the influence of employee engagement on organizational management?
- Enhancing financial sector stability through effective risk management
- Exploring the role of artificial intelligence in innovation management
Information Technology Management Dissertation Topics
- Cybersecurity strategies for effective risk management in financial services organizations
- Leveraging mobile technology for enhancing customer satisfaction in e-commerce
- The role of artificial intelligence in transforming supply chain management
- What is the impact of social media marketing on business performance?
- Data analytics and big data management in global business environments
- Effective project management practices for IT infrastructure implementation
- Enhancing organizational efficiency through cloud computing adoption
- Investigating the role of blockchain technology in ensuring data security
- Digital transformation strategies for competitive advantage in the banking sector
- The influence of human resource management on IT employee engagement
- IT governance and corporate social responsibility in global organizations
- Cyber threat intelligence and risk mitigation in international business
- What is the role of IT in managing cross-border business transactions?
- Exploring the use of artificial intelligence in business process automation
- Enhancing business agility through agile methodologies in IT project management
Finance Dissertation Topics
- Sustainable finance: strategies for corporate social responsibility
- Risk management in international business transactions
- Impact of artificial intelligence on financial services organizations
- Financial performance analysis of retail management strategies
- Exploring the role of social media marketing in financial services
- How can we assess liquidity risk management in developing countries?
- Efficient inventory management techniques in the construction industry
- How does corporate governance affect stock market stability?
- Examining the effectiveness of risk management strategies in the banking sector
- The role of financial technology (fintech) in enhancing customer satisfaction
- Foreign direct investment and economic growth in emerging markets
- Corporate financial strategies for cross-border financial investment
- The influence of global stock markets on economic development
- Sustainable investment strategies for managing environmental risks
- How can we undertake financial risk management for high-risk investments?
Entrepreneurship Dissertation Topics
- Innovative strategies for successful e-commerce entrepreneurship
- What is the role of social media marketing in start-up growth?
- Entrepreneurial financing in developing countries: challenges and opportunities
- Corporate social responsibility in innovative entrepreneurial ventures
- Enhancing customer loyalty through effective entrepreneurial practices
- Leveraging mobile technology for entrepreneurial success
- How can we improve sustainable entrepreneurship in the construction industry?
- Entrepreneurial strategies for efficient inventory management
- How can executives manage risk and uncertainty in entrepreneurial ventures?
- The impact of entrepreneurial leadership on business performance
- Navigating cross-border entrepreneurship: opportunities and challenges
- Entrepreneurial approaches to international market transactions
- Human resource management in entrepreneurial start-ups
- What are the primary entrepreneurial skills and competencies for business success?
- How to undertake digital relationship marketing in entrepreneurial businesses
International Business Dissertation Topics
- Cross-border financial investment strategies in developing countries
- The role of social media marketing in international business expansion
- How can executives handle cultural differences in international joint ventures?
- Corporate governance practices in global stock markets
- Enhancing customer satisfaction in international market transactions
- The impact of artificial intelligence on global business strategies
- Sustainable economic development in emerging markets
- Effective supply chain management for international business success
- Managing risk and uncertainty in international business operations
- Strategies for successful market entry in foreign countries
- How does human resource management in work in multinational organizations?
- The influence of European financial regulation on international business practices
- Innovations in global business models: the digital transformation
- Corporate social responsibility in international business operations
- Strategic management of high-risk investments in global markets
Risk Management Dissertation Topics
- Evaluating the effectiveness of risk management strategies for financial services
- The role of big data analytics in enhancing risk management practices
- How to mitigate operational risks in the construction industry
- Assessing liquidity risk management in global stock markets
- Risk management strategies for cross-border financial investments
- The impact of artificial intelligence on risk management in the banking sector
- Enhancing risk management in supply chain management: trends and innovations
- Evaluating the role of corporate governance in risk management practices
- Risk management in international business: managing risks in emerging markets
- Effective risk management in the pharmaceutical industry: compliance and safety
- Risk management in the retail industry: adapting to changing consumer behavior
- Cybersecurity risk management in the era of digital transformation
- Risk management in the context of European financial regulation
- Operational risk management in the context of mobile technology advancements
- Risk management strategies for high-risk investments: balancing profit and safety
Marketing Dissertation Topics
- What is the impact of social media marketing on consumer engagement?
- Implementing effective direct marketing strategies for financial services organizations
- Enhancing customer loyalty through personalized marketing approaches
- Exploring the role of artificial intelligence in marketing strategies
- Cross-border marketing: strategies for international market transactions
- The influence of corporate social responsibility on consumer behavior
- Leveraging mobile technology for innovative marketing campaigns
- Analyzing the role of influencer marketing in the retail industry
- Enhancing customer satisfaction through data-driven marketing strategies
- The effectiveness of digital relationship marketing in building customer relationships
- Cultural differences in international marketing: strategies for success
- What marketing strategies are successful for e-commerce in developing countries?
- Innovative marketing approaches for the pharmaceutical industry
- The impact of big data analytics on marketing performance improvement
- Exploring the role of artificial intelligence in personalized marketing campaigns.
Human Resource Management Dissertation Topics
- What is the impact of social media on recruitment strategies in HR management?
- How to implement effective talent management strategies for business performance
- Enhancing employee engagement through innovative HR practices
- The role of human resource departments in developing inclusion strategies
- Managing human resources in the era of artificial intelligence and automation
- Strategies for enhancing job satisfaction and employee well-being
- Exploring the relationship between training and development and employee performance
- Improving employee productivity through performance management strategies
- The role of HR in nurturing a culture of innovation and creativity
- The influence of leadership styles on employee motivation and performance
- Examining the impact of corporate social responsibility on employee engagement
- Strategies for effective change management and organizational transformation
- Exploring the role of HR in managing workplace conflicts and resolving disputes
- The effectiveness of employee recognition programs in enhancing employee loyalty
- Managing the workforce in global organizations: cross-cultural HR strategies
Project Management Dissertation Topics
- Agile project management: best practices and implementation challenges
- Effective risk management strategies in complex projects
- The role of project management in achieving sustainable business practices
- Project management approaches for successful digital transformation initiatives
- Enhancing project performance through effective stakeholder management
- What is the impact of artificial intelligence on project management practices?
- Project management in cross-cultural and global business environments
- Sustainable supply chain management: integration with project management
- Managing virtual project teams: strategies for collaboration and success
- Exploring the role of project managers in change management initiatives
- Project portfolio management: maximizing value and resource allocation
- The influence of project management methodologies on project success
- Effective communication strategies in project management: tools and techniques
- Project governance and corporate social responsibility: ensuring ethical practices
- The role of project management in the construction industry: challenges and opportunities
Retail Management Dissertation Topics
- The impact of social media marketing on retail customer engagement
- Enhancing customer loyalty through personalized retail experiences
- Supply chain management strategies for efficient inventory management in retail
- Retail innovation management: strategies for adaptation and growth
- What is the role of artificial intelligence in transforming retail operations?
- Sustainable retailing: strategies for corporate social responsibility in the retail industry
- What is the influence of mobile-tech on retail customer journeys?
- Retail loss prevention: effective strategies for operational risk management
- Customer satisfaction and service quality in omnichannel retailing
- Retail performance improvement strategies: a focus on operational efficiency
- What is the impact of e-commerce on traditional retail business models?
- Retail store format and layout optimization for enhanced customer experience
- Retail pricing strategies: balancing profitability and competitive advantage
- Consumer behavior and decision-making in retail: trends and insights
- Retail brand management in the digital era: maintaining customer trust
- Key factors for successful e commerce strategy in retail
Supply Chain Management Dissertation Topics
- Sustainable supply chain practices: environmental and social responsibility
- Digital transformation in supply chain management: leveraging technology for efficiency
- Supply chain risk management in financial services organizations
- Enhancing collaboration among business teams in global supply chains
- Quality control strategies in supply chain management: ensuring product integrity
- What is the role of FDI in global supply chain networks?
- Financial services and supply chain integration: streamlining operations for efficiency
Economics Dissertation Topics
- Economic impacts of implementing artificial intelligence in business operations
- Financial services and economic development in developing countries
- Stock market volatility: causes, implications, and risk management strategies
- Effective management strategies in economic downturns: lessons from corporate management
- What role do government policies play in promoting economic growth?
- Managing high-risk investments: strategies for maximizing returns
- Pay-for-performance systems and employee motivation in the business world
Operations Management Dissertation Topics
- Lean manufacturing practices: improving operational efficiency and cost reduction
- Management skills for operational excellence in the business world
- International joint venture management: challenges and success factors
- Which quality management strategies are used in the banking industry?
- Enhancing efficiency in financial sectors through process automation
- Effective management of tuition reimbursement programs for employee development
- Strategic inventory management in other financial services organizations
E-commerce Dissertation Topics
- Successful e-commerce strategies: driving customer engagement and retention
- Digital relationship marketing: building customer loyalty in e-commerce
- Analyzing the impact of mobile technology on e-commerce performance
- Enhancing cybersecurity in e-commerce: managing risks and protecting customer data
- Personalization and customization in online retail: strategies for business growth
- Blockchain technology and its application in e-commerce transactions
- The role of artificial intelligence in revolutionizing e-commerce customer experiences
Are You Struggling With Your MBA Dissertation?
Don't despair – our professional dissertation services tailored for MBA students are here to help.
We provide expert support, advice and a roadmap for the successful completion of your research project. Whether it's selecting a topic or proofreading the final draft, we've got you covered.
Our team of experienced professionals can streamline the process and ensure that you submit an outstanding paper. So, take the first step towards success and contact us today.
28 Oct, 2023
19 Oct, 2023
05 Oct, 2023
20 Sep, 2023
18 Sep, 2023
13 Sep, 2023
12 Sep, 2023
11 Sep, 2023
21 Aug, 2023
29 Jul, 2023
28 Jul, 2023
25 Jul, 2023
21 Jun, 2023
15 Jun, 2023
02 May, 2023
24 Apr, 2023
18 Apr, 2023
12 Apr, 2023
26 Mar, 2023
24 Mar, 2023
22 Feb, 2023
17 Feb, 2023
16 Feb, 2023
24 Oct, 2022
26 Sep, 2022
25 Sep, 2022
- #1 Nursing dissertation helpers
- Marketing Dissertation Helpers
- Buy Expository Essay
- Buy Book Reports
- Best MBA Essay Editing Service Providers
- Essay Outline Writing Service
- Chemical Engineering Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Assignment Helpers
- Extended essay writing service
- Buy case study
- Buy personal statement online
- Financial Report Writing Services
- Buy Annotated Bibliography
- Buy dissertation proposal
- Professional Biology Essay Writers
- Buy Response Essay
- Write My Philosophy Paper for Me
- Psychology Essay Writing Service
- Buy Lab Report Online
- Professional Article Review Writing Service
- Need Graduate School Homework Help?
- Buy High-Quality Reflective Essays
- Buy Dissertation Chapters Online
- Buy Movie Reviews
- History Essay Writer
- Buy a Persuasive Essay
- Can I pay someone to do my chemistry homework?
- Buy Critical Essay
- Buy Coursework Online
- Buy Narrative Essays Online
- Buy Cheap Argumentative Essay
- Do my final exam for me
- Pay someone to take my ProctorU Exam
- Hire someone to take GRE for me
- Pay Someone to Take my Physics Exam
- MBA Essay Writing Service
- Utility Menu
- Questions about Expos?
- Writing Support for Instructors
Your thesis is the central claim in your essay—your main insight or idea about your source or topic. Your thesis should appear early in an academic essay, followed by a logically constructed argument that supports this central claim. A strong thesis is arguable, which means a thoughtful reader could disagree with it and therefore needs your careful analysis of the evidence to understand how you arrived at this claim. You arrive at your thesis by examining and analyzing the evidence available to you, which might be text or other types of source material.
A thesis will generally respond to an analytical question or pose a solution to a problem that you have framed for your readers (and for yourself). When you frame that question or problem for your readers, you are telling them what is at stake in your argument—why your question matters and why they should care about the answer . If you can explain to your readers why a question or problem is worth addressing, then they will understand why it’s worth reading an essay that develops your thesis—and you will understand why it’s worth writing that essay.
A strong thesis will be arguable rather than descriptive , and it will be the right scope for the essay you are writing. If your thesis is descriptive, then you will not need to convince your readers of anything—you will be naming or summarizing something your readers can already see for themselves. If your thesis is too narrow, you won’t be able to explore your topic in enough depth to say something interesting about it. If your thesis is too broad, you may not be able to support it with evidence from the available sources.
When you are writing an essay for a course assignment, you should make sure you understand what type of claim you are being asked to make. Many of your assignments will be asking you to make analytical claims , which are based on interpretation of facts, data, or sources.
Some of your assignments may ask you to make normative claims. Normative claims are claims of value or evaluation rather than fact—claims about how things should be rather than how they are. A normative claim makes the case for the importance of something, the action that should be taken, or the way the world should be. When you are asked to write a policy memo, a proposal, or an essay based on your own opinion, you will be making normative claims.
Here are some examples of possible thesis statements for a student's analysis of the article “The Case Against Perfection” by Professor Michael Sandel.
Descriptive thesis (not arguable)
While Sandel argues that pursuing perfection through genetic engineering would decrease our sense of humility, he claims that the sense of solidarity we would lose is also important.
This thesis summarizes several points in Sandel’s argument, but it does not make a claim about how we should understand his argument. A reader who read Sandel’s argument would not also need to read an essay based on this descriptive thesis.
Broad thesis (arguable, but difficult to support with evidence)
Michael Sandel’s arguments about genetic engineering do not take into consideration all the relevant issues.
This is an arguable claim because it would be possible to argue against it by saying that Michael Sandel’s arguments do take all of the relevant issues into consideration. But the claim is too broad. Because the thesis does not specify which “issues” it is focused on—or why it matters if they are considered—readers won’t know what the rest of the essay will argue, and the writer won’t know what to focus on. If there is a particular issue that Sandel does not address, then a more specific version of the thesis would include that issue—hand an explanation of why it is important.
Arguable thesis with analytical claim
While Sandel argues persuasively that our instinct to “remake” (54) ourselves into something ever more perfect is a problem, his belief that we can always draw a line between what is medically necessary and what makes us simply “better than well” (51) is less convincing.
This is an arguable analytical claim. To argue for this claim, the essay writer will need to show how evidence from the article itself points to this interpretation. It’s also a reasonable scope for a thesis because it can be supported with evidence available in the text and is neither too broad nor too narrow.
Arguable thesis with normative claim
Given Sandel’s argument against genetic enhancement, we should not allow parents to decide on using Human Growth Hormone for their children.
This thesis tells us what we should do about a particular issue discussed in Sandel’s article, but it does not tell us how we should understand Sandel’s argument.
Questions to ask about your thesis
- Is the thesis truly arguable? Does it speak to a genuine dilemma in the source, or would most readers automatically agree with it?
- Is the thesis too obvious? Again, would most or all readers agree with it without needing to see your argument?
- Is the thesis complex enough to require a whole essay's worth of argument?
- Is the thesis supportable with evidence from the text rather than with generalizations or outside research?
- Would anyone want to read a paper in which this thesis was developed? That is, can you explain what this paper is adding to our understanding of a problem, question, or topic?
- Tips for Reading an Assignment Prompt
- Asking Analytical Questions
- What Do Introductions Across the Disciplines Have in Common?
- Anatomy of a Body Paragraph
- Tips for Organizing Your Essay
- Strategies for Essay Writing: Downloadable PDFs
- Brief Guides to Writing in the Disciplines
- Schedule an Appointment
- English Grammar and Language Tutor
- Drop-in hours
- Harvard Guide to Using Sources
- Departmental Writing Fellows
- Writing Advice: The Harvard Writing Tutor Blog
Need Help with Developing a Great Topic?
- A great topic is certainly the foundation of a successful research project. If you seek help with, say, a dissertation topic or guidance with developing a relevant & researchable topic , we got you.
- Do you have ideas on the topic you want to research? Maybe you are totally unsure and not even aware of where to start. Our services are comprehensive, and we will guide you through them.
- Our support desk will guide you and we shall develop sample topics for you, each with some background information, and then you choose the best from the same.
Our service Advantage
01. - Develop a Relevant Research Topic.
You need to have a great research idea that addresses a relevant research gap. We are more than willing to support you, let us know.
02. - Defend & have your Topic Approved.
If possible, review or have your topic approved by your supervisor or senior research advisor so that you do not start and later stall midway.
03. - You can now Start your Research Process.
When your topic has finally been approved & is researchable, you can now start the research process : We can help you Step by Step.
Guidelines for Writing an Exceptional Research Project Topic!
Our Service Process
MBA Research Topics - Project Titles for MBA Students
Master of business administration research topics in leadership.
Leadership is a crucial aspect of any business. Exploring different aspects of leadership allows us to better understand how businesses thrive and succeed.
- The Impact of Transformational Leadership on Employee Morale and Productivity.
- Ethical Leadership and Corporate Social Responsibility: An Empirical Analysis.
- The Role of Leadership Styles in Fostering Innovation and Creativity in Organizations.
- Evaluating the Effects of Leadership Change on Organizational Culture.
- Influence of Gender Diversity in Leadership Roles on Organizational Success.
Research Topics in Operations Management
Operations Management is a vital area that focuses on designing, managing, and enhancing the processes that create and deliver a business's products or services.
- The Impact of Supply Chain Management Strategies on Business Performance.
- The Role of Quality Management in Enhancing Customer Satisfaction.
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of Lean Manufacturing Systems in Reducing Waste.
- Application of Big Data in Optimizing Operational Efficiency.
- The Influence of Environmental Sustainability Practices on Operations Management.
MBA Research Topic Examples in Strategic Management
Strategic Management involves the formulation and implementation of strategies that guide an organization toward its goals.
- The Role of Strategic Management in the Digital Transformation of Businesses.
- The Effect of Merger and Acquisition Strategies on Business Growth.
- Evaluation of the Blue Ocean Strategy in Creating Market Value.
- Impact of Corporate Governance on Strategic Decision-Making.
- Assessing the Effect of Strategic Alliances on Competitive Advantage.
Sample Finance Topic Ideas for Master of Business Administration Research
Finance is the lifeblood of any business, and research in this area can significantly contribute to a firm's financial health and sustainability.
- Impact of Financial Technology (FinTech) on Traditional Banking Practices.
- The Role of Financial Risk Management in the Sustainability of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
- Analysis of the Effects of Cryptocurrency Adoption on Business Operations.
- Evaluating the Role of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in Financial Performance.
- Influence of International Trade Agreements on Financial Markets.
MBA Research Titles & Ideas in Project Management
Project Management plays a critical role in ensuring that business projects are completed efficiently and effectively.
- Evaluating Agile Project Management Methods in the Tech Industry.
- The Impact of Risk Management Practices on Project Success.
- The Role of Communication in Effective Project Management.
- Understanding the Influence of Cross-Cultural Differences in International Project Management.
- The Effect of Resource Management on Project Completion Rates.
How to Choose a Research Topic for Your MBA Project?
Choosing a research topic for your MBA project can be an uphill task, but it's an essential step in the research process. When you understand how to develop a great topic, you end up having an easy dissertation defense process . The right research topic can make your project more engaging, meaningful, and rewarding. However, with so many options available, it can be overwhelming to choose the right topic. Here are some tips to help you choose a research topic for your MBA project:
- Start by identifying your interests and passions: Consider what aspects of the business you are most interested in and what topics you have studied or worked on previously. This will help you narrow down your options and choose a topic that you are passionate about.
- Research current trends: Conduct research on current trends and hot topics in the business world. Read industry publications, business news, and academic journals to identify emerging issues and areas that require further investigation.
- Analyze your career goals: Consider your career goals and what skills you need to develop to achieve them. Your research project can be an opportunity to develop these skills and gain a deeper understanding of a particular area of business.
- Discuss with your advisor: Discuss your ideas with your MBA advisor or a professor who specializes in your area of interest. They can provide valuable insights and help you narrow down your options.
- Consider feasibility: Finally, consider the feasibility of your research project. Make sure that your topic is manageable within the time and resources available, and that you can access the necessary data and information.
By following these tips, you can choose a research topic that aligns with your interests, career goals, and the needs of the business world. Remember, your research project is an opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the field of business and to develop your skills as a researcher and business professional.
Different Subject Areas
- B.Ed . | B.A .
- B.Com | BSc
- BSN | DBa
- DNP | Doctoral
- Ed.D | M.Ed | RN
- Masters | MBA
- MBus | MCom
- MEntr | Msc
- MSN | PhD
- Post graduate
Thanks a lot for the research topic writing Services!
Quality & Reliable Services
- Recent Topic Ideas
- Dissertation Project Ideas
- Case Study Topics
- Topic Writing Tips
- Secrets to a Great Topic
- Literature Review Topics
- Urgent Research Ideas Help
- Topic Brief Assistance
- Relevant Research Ideas
- Thesis Title Defence
- Topic Reviewing Aid
- Significance in a Title
- Base Paper Help
Topic Ideas by Paper Type
- Dissertation Topics
- Thesis Topics
- Proposal Topics
- Research Paper Topics
- Capstone Project Topics
There are some services that we recommend for related services, they are reliable but subject to your review.
- Literature Review Help
- Research Writing Service
- Custom Writing Help.ca
- Best Editing & Writing
- Personal Documents Help
More Research Topics for MBA Students - Project Titles 2023.
MBA students are required to conduct research as part of their program. The research work is critical to their academic success and future careers. Choosing an appropriate research topic is the first step in conducting research that is engaging, relevant, and impactful. Though not everyone might be fortunate to have such clarity, do not worry, you can also seek assistance with developing MBA dissertation topics from experts. Indeed we have established ourselves in a way to support MBA students not only with their topics but with the entire research process. You can always reach out for our support.
Importance of Research for MBA Students
Research is an essential part of the MBA program as it provides students with the opportunity to develop their research skills, learn about current industry trends, and explore new ideas. Research also helps MBA students to gain a deeper understanding of business concepts and theories and apply them to real-world situations. Furthermore, research allows MBA students to develop critical thinking and analytical skills that are valuable in the business world.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Research Topic
- Choosing the right research topic is critical to the success of the research project. Here are some factors to consider when selecting a research topic:
- Interest: Choose a topic that you are passionate about and interested in. This will make the research process more engaging and enjoyable.
- Relevance: Choose a topic that is relevant to your field of study and future career goals.
- Feasibility: Ensure that the research topic is feasible within the given time frame and resources.
- Originality: Choose a topic that is unique and has not been extensively researched.
- Impact: Choose a topic that has the potential to make a significant impact in your field of study.
List of More Research Topics for MBA Students
Here is a list of research topics that MBA students can explore in various areas of study:
- Impact of Social Media on Consumer Behavior
- Customer Satisfaction in the Service Industry
- Branding Strategies for New Products
- Effect of Corporate Governance on Financial Performance
- Financial Risk Management in the Banking Sector
- Impact of Exchange Rates on International Trade
- Human Resource Management
- Employee Retention Strategies in Multinational Companies
- Impact of Diversity and Inclusion on Organizational Performance
- Talent Management in the Digital Age
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management in the E-commerce Industry
- Lean Management in Manufacturing
- Green Supply Chain Management
✓ Each of these research topics can be further developed by exploring various subtopics and questions related to the main topic. For instance, in the field of marketing, you could explore the impact of social media on consumer behavior by investigating which social media platforms are most effective in influencing consumer decisions, the role of influencers in social media marketing, or the effectiveness of social media advertising.
✓ In the field of finance, you could research the effect of corporate governance on financial performance by examining the impact of board structure and composition on financial outcomes, the relationship between executive compensation and financial performance, or the effect of audit quality on financial reporting.
✓ In the field of human resource management, you could explore employee retention strategies in multinational companies by examining the role of compensation and benefits, the importance of work-life balance, or the impact of organizational culture on employee satisfaction and retention.
✓ In the field of operations management, you could research green supply chain management by exploring the adoption of environmentally sustainable practices in the supply chain, the role of green technology in supply chain management, or the impact of green supply chain management on financial performance.
MBA Thesis Topics: Best Business Administration Research Titles
Tips for choosing a great topi c for a business administration thesis.
When selecting a Master of Business Administration thesis project topic, there are several factors you should consider. These include:
- Your Interests: Choose a topic that you are passionate about and that aligns with your interests. This will help you stay motivated throughout the research process.
- Relevance: Choose a topic that is relevant to your field of study and that will contribute to the existing body of knowledge. This will help ensure that your research is meaningful and valuable.
- Originality: Choose a topic that is unique and has not been extensively researched before. This will help you stand out and make a valuable contribution to the field.
- Feasibility: Choose a topic that is feasible to research given your available time, resources, and expertise. This will help ensure that you can complete your thesis on time and to a high standard.
Examples of Thesis Topics for MBA Research Projects
Here are some examples of potential topics to inspire you:
- The Impact of Digital Transformation on Marketing Strategies: Examine how digital transformation is changing marketing strategies and how companies can adapt to stay competitive in the digital age.
- The Role of Leadership in Organizational Change: Explore the role of leadership in driving successful organizational change, and how leaders can manage resistance and overcome barriers to change.
- The Effectiveness of Corporate Social Responsibility Programs: Analyze the effectiveness of corporate social responsibility programs, and how companies can use CSR to enhance their reputation and contribute to social and environmental sustainability.
- Strategies for Managing Business Ethics and Corporate Governance: Examine strategies for managing business ethics and corporate governance, and how companies can create a culture of ethical behavior and accountability.
- The Impact of Globalization on Business: Analyze the impact of globalization on business, and how companies can adapt to operate successfully in a globalized marketplace.
- The Role of Data Analytics in Business Decision-Making: Explore the role of data analytics in business decision-making, and how companies can use data to improve their decision-making processes.
- The Effectiveness of E-commerce in the Retail Industry: Examine the effectiveness of e-commerce in the retail industry, and how companies can use e-commerce to improve their bottom line.
- The Role of Diversity in the Workplace: Explore the role of diversity in the workplace, and how companies can create a more inclusive work environment.
- Strategies for Improving Employee Engagement: Analyze strategies for improving employee engagement, and how companies can create a more motivated and productive workforce.
- The Impact of Technology on Business Processes: Examine the impact of technology on business processes, and how companies can use technology to improve efficiency and productivity.
Choosing an MBA thesis topic can be a very involving process, but by considering your interests, relevance, originality, and feasibility, you can select a topic that is engaging, relevant, and researchable. By using the examples provided, you can gain inspiration and insight into potential undergraduate & postgraduate business topics that could contribute to the existing body of knowledge in your field of study.
More Free Recent S amples of MBA Thesis Research Titles Sentences
- An Investigation into the Use of AI to Boost Quality Control in the Manufacturing Industry.
- The Benefits of Emotional Branding and How it Impacts Customer Loyalty.
- The Importance of the Virtual Supply Chain Towards the Facilitation of short-term business Collaborations.
- The Role of Personalization and Customization of Products in Digital Relationship Marketing during Pandemics.
- A Study on the Implementation of Human Resource Management Philosophies and its Benefits in the Workplace.
- The Impact of Using Automation is Transforming the Supply Chain Industry
- An Investigation into the Effects of Unconscious Bias during Employee Recruitment.
- The Role of Promoting Workplace Diversity towards Improving the Company Culture.
- The Effects of Employing AI in Businesses and its Impact on Market Research.
- The Impact of Animated Online Advertising on Consumer Purchasing Decisions
- An examination of the efficiency of Margin Financing on Financial Performance.
These are some of the most recent and outstanding research titles for MBA students that can guide them in further developing research objectives and identifying gaps that can be developed into an MBA thesis or dissertation.
Try our services...
Essay Topics | Sociolinguistics Research Topics | Creative Writing Topics | Descriptive Essay Topics | English Essay Topics | Informal & Formal Letter Topics | Criminal Law Research Topics | Economics Research Topics For Students | Psychology Research Topics | Management Project Topics | Topics For Persuasive Essays | Environmental Essay Topics | Shodhganga Project Topics
RESEARCH TOPIC HELP.
+1(813)489-6985 | Chat with Us
Reliable & Legit
100% original help.
We do not Plagiarize
We help Edit Plagiarism
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2023 Research Topic Help. All Rights Reserved
Let us know how we can help...
40 Creative MBA Dissertation Topics That Will Help You Score A Grade
Everyone strives hard to get the title of doctorate. To achieve this honorable title, one has to work hard and complete the Ph.D. This curriculum is the best way to gain in-depth knowledge of the subject. There are students of MBA who are aspiring to achieve a Ph.D. and be the master of the subject. That will also help them decorate their name with “Dr.” While completing your doctorate, you must undergo the complicated process.
In all those processes, one of the essential things is the dissertation. You have to prepare a detailed thesis of the section that you are doing your research on. But one of the most struggling things that you encounter in your dissertation is to start. For starting your dissertation, you need to end up choosing a topic for it. You might juggle hard to pick one topic as there are numerous things that you have to keep in mind while selecting an MBA Dissertation Topics to guide your dissertation.
In this write-up, you will get to know how you can choose MBA topics for your dissertation as well as you will also get the suggestion of 40 topics from which you can select your favorite one. So, go through the article thoroughly.
Table of Contents
How to Choose Your Dissertation Topics?
Choosing a dissertation topic is another struggling thinks for students. Usually, the expectation is to choose a topic that is innovative and relevant to the ongoing trend. The field is so vast that exploring all the details is next to impossible. Here are some tips that can help you to choose a relevant topic for your dissertation:-
- You have to check the surroundings to see the common issues people are facing regarding your subject. You can search for the solution and make it your dissertation.
- Don’t forget to check the relevance of the topic. If your topic is irrelevant according to the time you are living, it is not worth living.
- See the repetitive tendency. Check that how many people are choosing this topic. If the number of people is much, then drop the idea of selecting it. No one loves to read repetitive ideas. The only way you can choose the topic is if you have something completely novel to tell about.
- You can discuss with your friend and have an idea about what they are choosing. You can ask for suggestions. Along with your friends, you can also seek guidance from your seniors and mentors. They can guide you for MBA Dissertation Ideas.
You can hire experts for your dissertation writing as well. Numerous assignment help websites are proficient enough to write a dissertation on MBA topics.
40 Innovative topics for Dissertation Writing
Even if you have all the tips for choosing a perfect topic, sometimes you can’t pick the topic. But not to worry. Clear all the confusion clouds from your mind as we will discuss 40 topics that you can choose for your dissertation.
Let’s start the discussion. here are some of the topics under various sub-distribution:-
Dissertation topics on Marketing For MBA
Here are ten topics, from which you can choose one for you:-
- Describe the role internet inverting leads into customers
- Compare the customers of any three countries and measures to turn them
- Does Celebrity branding helps in enhancing the business?
- Write a dissertation on the pricing strategy of your favorite brand
- Loyal Customers vs Number of Customers: Who helps more in business
- Basic points to enhance customer loyalty.
- Case study on Skoda Marketing strategy
- Should Ethical limitations be removed from marketing strategy?
- Social Media or Traditional Marketing: Which is the best?
- How Does Targeting a niche audience help?
Dissertation topics on Finance For MBA
Here are some of the topics that you can choose for your MBA topics:-
- Explain the Procedure of banks handling their cash process.
- Explain the human reaction to using credits for buying things
- Structure of financial reports for non-profitable organizations.
- Discuss the elements that determine the credit rating of a particular country.
- A to Z information about the stock market.
- Credit Card: Analyse the statement
- Business Audit: Procedure and Details
- Economic and monetary growth of USA
- Detail analysis of the housing sector and financing
- Explain the forex market
Dissertation topics on Operations For MBA
Here are some of the topics for operations for MBA:-
- What brings more benefits, upgradation, or new launches?
- Pros and Cons of artificial intelligence in inventory management
- Differentiate between B2C business ad B2B business
- How multi-site manufacturing is impacted by real-time communication.
- Boons and banes of 3D printing techniques
- Impact of dynamic pricing on Airlines company
- Risk management and pharmaceutical companies in the UK
- Inventory Control: Backbone of Operational Management
- Suggestions for improvement of logistics on-time delivery
- Robotics and Supply Chain
Dissertation topics on HR For MBA
Here are the ten topics that you can choose for your dissertation:-
- Roles of HR Management in Startup as well as an established organization
- Impact of HR policies on employee retention rate
- Effect of team resignation in an organization
- Impact of employee error in a manufacturing company
- Effects of rewards and incentive
- How can employee empowerment affect the job satisfaction
- How can flexible working hour helps in recruiting
- Factor responsible for employee resignation
- Which company policies, according to you, exploit employees?
These are 40 topics that you can use for your creative dissertation for your MBA. So you can choose anyone from it of your specialization. These topics are according to the trend and relevant to the time. They can help you to score an A grade for your dissertation. You can take assistance from of course the internet, your teachers, seniors or friends.
Here are quick tips and tricks that can help you ace your dissertation. Go through them thoroughly to score your dream grades.
Tips and Tricks to Score Your Dream Grades
- Get the relevant notes from your seniors. They have good research notes that you can ask for help with.
- Choose only authentic online documents. It has been noticed that 91% of students are trapped under corrupt evidence to add to their dissertation. That hampers the credibility of the dissertation sources.
- Add case studies, facts and figures to support your point of view.
- Try to make it interactive and use simple language while writing it.
- Start with quotes and thoughts that support well with the topic. Make comparisons and ask questions at the end of the dissertation. Questions stick in the reader’s mind and keep your dissertation alive in mind for a long time.
These are some tips that will help you to ace the dissertation. I hope this was helpful to you.
All the best!
Need help with the Marketing Assignment?
If you are looking for help with marketing assignments , we are there to help. Our organization is versed with talented assignment writers. That is the reason that we have always delivered the best assignment. We have helped numerous students to score their dream grades. Please don’t waste any more time in thinking and hire us now. Are you worried about the budget? Then don’t be. We are one of the most affordable assignment services that you will ever find.
By Alex Brown
I'm an ambitious, seasoned, and versatile author. I am experienced in proposing, outlining, and writing engaging assignments. Developing contagious academic work is always my top priority. I have a keen eye for detail and diligence in producing exceptional academic writing work. I work hard daily to help students with their assignments and projects. Experimenting with creative writing styles while maintaining a solid and informative voice is what I enjoy the most.
- Claim 25% OFF On First Assignment + 15% Cashback on Referral with Us Grab Now
Assignment Help Australia Site
Australian Writers for Hire | MBA, Ph.D & Masters
Top 100+ MBA Dissertation Topics Ideas for Students in 2022
- Writing Help
Business management is the most focused and career-oriented field, especially for university studies. The key idea that business management specializes in is being efficient with your working hours to successfully attain organizational goals without getting flustered or exhausted, but rather keep a calm and collected head about you, even amid some pretty trying times.
This is achieved through essential skills such as setting strategies and initiating plans. The system would be driven efficiently through appropriate staffing, organizing, and implementing tactics, which facilitates productivity within an organization. One intriguing topic that takes centre stage while studying business management is profit maximization. MBA dissertation help offered to students allows them to clear their degrees. Which mainly revolves around these topics.
The assignments assigned to you in management class are meant to improve your understanding and depth of knowledge. The primary objective of providing MBA dissertation assignment help as one of the best MBA dissertation topics is to assist students in developing quality content.
Top 100 MBA Dissertation Topics 2022 Recommendation
This will assist you in developing a theoretical framework that will aid you in your MBA studies. As you may know, a Master’s degree is a research of the theory and application of business management ideas, which is commonly applied to various real-world business situations.
- What role do strategic alliances play in promoting global supply chain networks?
- Building virtual dominions: A comparison of mergers and acquisitions in the e-commerce sector, as well as strategic alliances- An examination of the cases of Amazon and eBay
- Examine the many strategic human resource management models and how they affect enterprises.
- List down the Strategic Knowledge Management influence on the MNC culture and how it is affecting their subsidiaries.
- Discuss the influence of Strategic Knowledge Management on a manufacturing firm’s performance.
- Illustrate the relationships and functions among the strategic orientations, international diversification, performance of organizations and cultural intelligence
- How does the strategic culture define the role of leadership in an organization?
- An assessment of the origin and the nature of management strategy in influencing the mindset of the people to communicate through social networking sites frequently: A Facebook case study
- Is it relevant to call opportunistic, premeditated, or coerced decision strategies? Discuss the merger of Chrysler and Daimler Benz by examining it.
- Organizations must separate management from leadership to achieve effective corporate strategies.
- Management Audit Concepts and Results
- Does organizational leadership perform the functions of a leadership role at an organizationally beneficial level relative to individual charismatic leadership?
- What are the micro and macro viewpoints on leadership that can throw light on the qualities of an intelligent leader that are required to stay competitive?
- An analysis of autocratic and democratic leadership
- The influence of corporate culture on organizational reinvention. Nokia as a case study
- A review of leadership paradigms provides multiple perspectives on leadership.
- Can leadership redefine organizational processes and leverage external expertise more prudently during crisis times?
- How can we apply 3 M’s success story to a leadership philosophy to build an enterprise capable of learning, investing, and renewing consistently?
- Why are courage and humility frequently discussed in the twenty-first century? Leadership has a continually changing nature.
Global Business Environment
- How does organizational change management work?
- What is the status of small business strategies, and how do they adapt to globalization?
- Corporate governance can impact internationalization, globalization, and company performance.
- Is gender inequality in work culture, and how do professionals deal with it?
- In global business, electronic personally identifiable information poses several challenges. What could be the measures to obtain data protection harmony?
- A discussion of Starbucks’ decision to enter India and its organizational exhaustion
- How is global Climate change impacting on business interests of tourism industries?
- Is there a requirement for corporate diplomacy to be extended to companies operating in volatile business environments to improve their negotiation skills?
- What are the reasons that transitional economies are considered more reliable than developed economies concerning FDI during difficult economic times?
- The assessment of the methods used by the countries to generate international competitiveness for FDI- A case analysis of Sub-Saharan Africa
- Is the International Framework Agreement important to corporate value chains?
International Business Strategy
- World bank’s role at the International level in the economy
- Pros and Cons of International Joint Revenue
- A case study of HSBC on how banks may strengthen international connectivity with corporate clients
- An examination of how the push and pull variables interacted to persuade Tesco to implement a globalization strategy
- Assess international businesses’ entry strategy into India’s Android smartphone market: a case study of Samsung
- An examination of the elements that drive international salary disparities between men and women
- How can social media help multinational organizations increase their acceptance rate?
- An assessment of the electronics manufacturing industry’s success in implementing Product Life-cycle Management.
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- An investigation into how the spread of technology has influenced internet buyers in the United Kingdom
- Examining the importance of social media in global branding: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as examples
- What are the barriers to the profitable/successful implementation of e-commerce in government?
- How is technology helping SMEs in South-East Asia grow by creating new opportunities?
- Examining the possibilities for entrepreneurial innovation in China’s private sector
- Exploration and application of knowledge management and intrapreneurship to competitive dynamics: An examination of the Sony PlayStation case
- Malaysia’s public sector and the importance of leadership in cultivating organizational culture factors to improve innovation
- Analyze the Proctor & Gamble example to see how innovation affects the organization’s operational capabilities and the market outcome.
- In functionally heterogeneous teams, what role do leadership style and team process play in innovation and performance?
- What does “Legality” indicate? Following the supply chain design
- What is the significance of the virtual supply chain in assisting short-term business collaborations?
- Self-driving cars: If it’s a possibility, what is their probability of success?
- An evaluation of the impact of big data analytics on inventory management
- Importance of RFID’s Toyota’s Inventory Management
- Inventory management via e-commerce
- Having a manufacturing environment that schedules production
- Production strategies in the automobile industry
- Toyota Production Planning Techniques in the United Kingdom: A Case Study
- An Amazon.com case study on AI and quality control
Enterprise Risk Management
- Employee health, workplace dangers, and workplace safety
- Some of the most innovative and most successful ways to protect a small business’s assets
- How well can financial accounting prepare a company for natural disasters?
- Examine some of the tourism industry’s most effective risk management methods.
- An examination of the flaws in financial organizations’ risk management systems and internal controls: In light of Lehman Brothers’ bankruptcy, have a discussion.
- How well are company managers implementing an enterprise risk management system in the Mexican gas and oil industry?
- A comparison of information security and risk management in non-financial SMEs in the United Kingdom and the United States
- What steps can a company take to avoid financial calamities caused by security breaches?
- Due to high-risk investments, they determine the risk pool inside an organization. Is it true that such investments are more profitable?
- An assessment of senior management’s risk management in their judgments. An examination of the French banks as a case study.
- The psychology of customers, how to analyze it, and what role it plays in digital marketing
- Some of the most typical blunders made in the realm of email marketing today
- What are the new technologies’ emergencies, and how can they benefit modern businesses?
- The influence of social media on the decision-making processes of customers
- The current significance of pop-up advertisements: Is it true that they are effective or not?
- The effectiveness of the Black Friday sale strategy in driving sales
- Influencer marketing’s role and responsibilities in sales promotion
- The impact of internet businesses on a country’s economic growth: A case study of the XYZ country
- In terms of Internet marketing, how important is brand loyalty?
Business, Government, and Society
- The causal relationship between company financial success and corporate social responsibility can be measured and accessed.
- Is reputation management a top priority for corporate leaders when incorporating CSR into their strategies? Discuss the Nike lawsuit.
- How have the accomplishments of female CEOs changed the corporate landscape throughout the world?
- What role does society perception have in governmental decision-making? A case study of Shell in the Niger Delta
- Can governments effectively prohibit the formation of monopolies to restrict large-scale firms’ unfair practices? Discuss using the Microsoft case study as an example.
- An analysis of the presidency Of Barack Obama’s healthcare reform proposals. The goal is to reduce healthcare costs while protecting insurance companies profits.
- Is business emotion regulation a success or a failure?
- The modern office vs the ethos of working remotely
- The production of shared value—how do corporate practices and policies help a company become more competitive?
- Tanzania Case Study: Is maintaining high government transparency and honesty associated with creating a favourable environment for private sector investment and growth?
- The impact of organizational objectives on organizational behaviour
- Improving organizational performance using strategic human resource management and strategic human capital management principles
- An evaluation of organizational flexibility based on strategy, networks, complexity, and innovation
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of management’s propensity to entice and recruit professionals depending on organizational behaviour or culture?
- An examination of the organizations’ ethical behaviour, counter-norms, and widely accepted practises: What are the reasons why professionals purposefully engage in unethical behaviour?
- What is the relationship between corporate culture and national culture? Brazil as a case study
- Evaluating the link between a CEO’s persona and staff motivation
- How does technology innovation aid an organization’s survival during challenging times? An examination of the mobile telecommunications industry as a case study
- An evaluation of the behavioural and intrapsychic effects of appointing a racially minority female CEO versus white male management.
And there you have it. The list of 100+ MBA dissertation topics 2021-22 and the best topics for MBA thesis comes to an end. These subjects can also be modified and used for case study assistance, essay assistance, research paper assistance, or thesis assistance about other assignment writing styles.
Are you a student who always asks yourself, “How do I choose a dissertation topic?” or are you endeavouring to restrict your beliefs to form a single subject? After all, it’s essential not to try to go in too many directions at once when it comes time for assignment writing.
Make sure that you have clear and concise guidelines for what makes a good topic. Discover top tips from our experts for choosing topics for an MBA dissertation:
- Pick a topic which you feel is interesting
- Choose something unique
- Don’t be too ambiguous
- Don’t be too narrow
- Research, Research, and Research
- Be objective
- Seek guidance for your tutor
List of MBA Dissertation Examples
- UK Venture Capital Industry
- A multicultural project supervisor
- Up to what degree is stock market behaviour rational?
- In a comparative analysis of mergers and acquisitions in the UK
- Service industry impact of TQM
- Indian Textiles Industries: Cotton Sector and the economic impact of economic liberation
- China: International Business Mode
- An inspection of the Real estate industry in China
Get the Best MBA Dissertation Services At Assignmenthelpaus
Our MBA Dissertation help is best recognized for guiding students in crafting dissertation topics. We offer Dissertation help, MBA Dissertation Topics, and MBA Dissertation Help services to process your dissertation task to obtain an excellent grade with ease and speed.
At Assignment help AUS , we have compiled a list of the top 100 MBA dissertation topics for students seeking assistance in Australia. Our MBA thesis writers are qualified master’s degree holders with a certificate in Dissertation Writing and significant double degrees in management and entrepreneurship. If you are looking for someone who is qualified and has the experience and is dedicated to writing, you should work with our team.
Related Blog that May be Useful for Your Academic Writing Help
- Most Relevant Marketing Dissertation Topics for MBA Students
- Best Way To Write MBA Assignment And Secure A+ Grades
- How to Write a Dissertation with Chapter Description?
- How to Write a Master’s Dissertation? (Outline and Examples)
- Email: [email protected]
- Call Us: +44-121286-2211
Top 50 MBA Dissertation Topics You Must Consider in 2023
Table of Contents
Choosing MBA dissertation topics can be a daunting task, but there are several things you can do to make the process easier. When students are asked to do a dissertation, the first question that comes to mind is how do I choose a dissertation topic for their MBA. The first step is to conduct a thorough literature review to identify gaps in current research. It will help you to understand what has already been studied and where there is a need for further research. Next, choose a topic that aligns with your interests and career goals. It will make the research process more enjoyable and motivate you to complete the project. Consider the feasibility of the research and availability of data before finalising your topic. Lastly, consult with your supervisor or mentor for guidance and feedback. They can provide valuable insights and help you to refine your topic.
A list of 50 MBA dissertation topics is given in this article to solve the worries about how to choose a dissertation topic for MBA . These MBA dissertation topics are important in 2023 because they reflect the current trends and challenges facing businesses are facing today. For example, MBA dissertation topics in finance, corporate governance and risk management are important as they help to understand how to improve financial performance. MBA dissertation topics in marketing such as digital marketing and social media marketing, are important in today’s digital age where technology is rapidly changing the way we do business.
MBA dissertation topics in project management such as agile project management and risk management, are important as they help to improve efficiency and effectiveness in managing projects. Further, MBA dissertation topics in information technology, such as artificial intelligence and blockchain technology, are important as they reflect the latest advancements in technology that are shaping the business world. Lastly, MBA dissertation topics in human resource management such as employee engagement and talent management are important as they help to understand how to attract, retain, and motivate top talent.
Also Read This: Guidelines for Writing a Dissertation Abstract at PhD Level
MBA Dissertation Topics in Finance:
- The impact of interest rates on stock market returns
- An analysis of the effectiveness of monetary policy in controlling inflation
- The impact of economic recessions on investment strategies
- A study of the relationship between corporate social responsibility and financial performance
- An examination of the role of hedge funds in portfolio management
- The impact of global economic events on currency markets
- An analysis of the effectiveness of government intervention in the housing market
- A study of the relationship between corporate governance and financial performance
- The impact of technological advancements on the financial services industry
- An examination of the role of private equity in mergers and acquisitions
MBA Dissertation Topics in Marketing:
- The impact of social media on consumer purchasing behaviour
- An analysis of the effectiveness of viral marketing campaigns
- The impact of brand loyalty on consumer purchasing behaviour
- A study of the relationship between customer satisfaction and brand loyalty
- An examination of the role of emotional branding in the consumer goods industry
- The impact of product packaging on consumer purchasing behaviour
- An analysis of the effectiveness of cause-related marketing
- A study of the relationship between customer service and brand loyalty
- The impact of mobile marketing on consumer purchasing behaviour
- An examination of the role of experiential marketing in the service industry
MBA Dissertation Topics in Project Management:
- The impact of agile methodologies on project success rates
- An analysis of the effectiveness of project management software
- The impact of team dynamics on project success rates
- A study of the relationship between project scope and project success
- An examination of the role of project management in the construction industry
- The impact of project management methodologies on virtual teams
- An analysis of the effectiveness of project management in the IT industry
- A study of the relationship between project management and product development
- The impact of project management methodologies on project costs
- An examination of the role of project management in the healthcare industry
MBA Dissertation Topics in Information Technology:
- The impact of cloud computing on business operations
- An analysis of the effectiveness of cyber security measures
- The impact of big data on business decision making
- A study of the relationship between IT and organisational structure
- An examination of the role of IT in supply chain management
- The impact of mobile technology on business operations
- An analysis of the effectiveness of IT project management
- A study of the relationship between IT and business strategy
- The impact of IT on the healthcare industry
- An examination of the role of IT in the banking industry
MBA Dissertation Topics in Human Resource Management:
- The impact of employee engagement on job performance
- An analysis of the effectiveness of performance management systems
- The impact of diversity and inclusion on organisational performance
- A study of the relationship between employee turnover and job satisfaction
- An examination of the role of human resource management in mergers and acquisitions
- The impact of remote work on employee engagement
- An analysis of the effectiveness of human resource management in the retail industry
- A study of the relationship between employee development and job satisfaction
- The impact of human resource management on the healthcare industry
- An examination of the role of human resource management in the non-profit sector.
Also Read This: 20 Human Resource Dissertation Topics Ideas To Write About
Significance of MBA Dissertation Topics in 2023
MBA dissertations allow students to explore a topic of interest in depth and contribute to the existing body of knowledge in their chosen field. These 50 potential dissertation topics for MBA students in 2023 are relevant and timely, addressing current trends and developments in finance, marketing, project management, information technology, and human resource management. In this section, three sample MBA dissertation topics are taken from each domain and significance of choosing these topics is provided.
Significance of Dissertation Topics in Finance:
- The impact of interest rates on stock market returns: Interest rates significantly impact the stock market, and understanding the relationship between the two can inform investment strategies. This topic is particularly relevant in light of the current low-interest rate environment and the potential for future rate changes.
- An analysis of the effectiveness of monetary policy in controlling inflation: Monetary policy plays a crucial role in managing inflation, and understanding its effects is important for policymakers and investors alike. This topic is relevant as central banks continue to navigate the economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The impact of economic recessions on investment strategies: Economic recessions have a significant impact on investment strategies, and understanding how to navigate them is crucial for investors. This topic is relevant as the world continues to recover from the economic downturn caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Significance of Dissertation Topics in Marketing:
- The impact of social media on consumer purchasing behaviour: Social media plays a significant role in shaping consumer purchasing behaviour. Understanding the relationship between the two can inform marketing strategies. This topic is relevant as social media usage continues to grow and evolve.
- An analysis of the effectiveness of viral marketing campaigns: Viral marketing campaigns have the potential to reach a large audience at a low cost, making them an attractive option for marketers. Understanding the factors that contribute to the success of these campaigns is crucial for their effective implementation.
- The impact of brand loyalty on consumer purchasing behaviour: Brand loyalty is an important aspect of consumer behaviour, and understanding the factors that influence it can inform marketing strategies. This topic is relevant as businesses compete for customer loyalty in an increasingly crowded market.
Significance of Dissertation Topics in Project Management:
- The impact of agile methodologies on project success rates: Agile methodologies have become increasingly popular in project management, and understanding their impact on project success rates can inform their effective implementation.
- An analysis of the effectiveness of project management software: Project management software can greatly aid the project management process, and understanding the impact of these tools on project success can inform their effective use.
- The impact of team dynamics on project success rates: Team dynamics play a crucial role in the success of a project, and understanding the factors that contribute to effective team dynamics can inform project management strategies.
Significance of Dissertation Topics in Information Technology:
- The impact of cloud computing on business operations: Cloud computing has revolutionised how businesses operate and understanding the impact of these technologies on business operations can inform their effective implementation.
- An analysis of the effectiveness of cyber security measures: Cybersecurity is a crucial aspect of modern business operations, and understanding the effectiveness of different security measures can inform their implementation.
- The impact of big data on business decision-making: Big data can greatly inform business decision-making, and understanding how to effectively utilise this data can inform strategies for data management and analysis.
Significance of Dissertation Topics in Human Resource Management:
- The impact of employee engagement on job performance: Employee engagement is a crucial aspect of organisational performance. Understanding the factors contributing to employee engagement can inform human resource management strategies.
- An analysis of the effectiveness of performance management systems: They are an important tool in human resource management, and understanding their effectiveness can inform their implementation and use.
- The impact of diversity and inclusion on organisational performance: Diversity and inclusion are becoming increasingly important aspects of organisational performance, and understanding the impact of these factors on performance can inform human resource management strategies.
- Dissertation Writing Service
- Dissertation Assistance Service
- Dissertation Consulting Service
- Buy Dissertation
- Dissertation Abstract Writing Services
- Dissertation Formatting Service
- Buy Dissertation Methodology
- Dissertation Case Study Service
- Pay For Dissertation
- Dissertation Chapter Writing Services
- Dissertation Conclusion Services
- Dissertation Data Analysis Services
- Dissertation Discussion Writing Services
- Dissertation Introduction Writing Service
- Dissertation Outline Service
- Online Dissertation Help
- Write My Dissertation
- Do My Dissertation
- Help With Thesis Writing Service
- Dissertation Writing England
- Dissertation Writing Service London
- Dissertation Writing Northern Ireland
- Dissertation Writing Scotland
- Dissertation Writing Wales
- Personal Statement Writing Service
- Marketing Dissertation
- Digital Marketing Dissertation
- Law Dissertation Help
- Economics Dissertation
- Accounting Dissertation
- Business Management Dissertation
- Nursing Dissertation
- Psychology Dissertation
- Social Media Marketing Dissertation
- English Literature Dissertation Help
- Finance Dissertation
- History Dissertation
- HRM Dissertation
- IT Dissertation
- Linguistics Dissertation Help
- Supply Chain Management Dissertation Help
- Health And Social Care Dissertation
- Buy Master Dissertation
- MBA Dissertation Writing Service
- Buy PhD Dissertation
- Masters Dissertation Proposal Help
- MBA Dissertation Proposal Help
- PhD Data Collection Services
- PhD Dissertation Proposal Help
- PhD Qualitative Data Analysis Services
- Master Thesis Help
- PhD Thesis Writing Help
- PhD Dissertation Editing
- Finance Dissertation Editing
- Digital Marketing Dissertation Editing
- Accounting Dissertation Editing
- Sociology Dissertation Editing
- English Literature Dissertation Editing
- Economics Dissertation Editing
- Linguistics Dissertation Editing
- Business Management Dissertation Editing
- Psychology Dissertation Editing
- Marketing Dissertation Editing
- Academic Poster Designing Services
- Dissertation PowerPoint Presentation Service
- Dissertation Presentation Writing Services
- Literature Review Writing Service
- Primary Data Collection Service
- Qualitative Data Dissertation Services
- Research Data Collection Service
- Secondary Data Collection Help
- DISSERTATION SERVICES
- DISSERTATION SUBJECTS
- DISSERTATION LEVELS
- Buy MBA Dissertation
- PhD Dissertation Editing Services
Hire a Writer
Get an expert writer for your academic paper
Take a look at samples for quality assurance
Free customised dissertation topics for your assistance
- Research Topics
- MBA Research Topics
- Accounting Dissertation Topics (8)
- Banking & Finance Dissertation Topics (10)
- Business Management Dissertation Topics (35)
- Economic Dissertation Topics (1)
- Education Dissertation Topics (12)
- Engineering Dissertation Topics (9)
- English Literature Dissertation Topics (3)
- HRM Dissertation Topics (3)
- Law Dissertation Topics (13)
- Marketing Dissertation Topics (9)
- Medical Dissertation Topics (7)
- Nursing Dissertation Topics (10)
- Other Topics (10)
- Supply Chain Dissertation Topics (2)
- Biomedical Science (1)
- Business Management Research Topics (1)
- Computer Science Research Topics (1)
- Criminology Research Topics (1)
- Economics Research Topics (1)
- Google Scholar Research Topics (1)
- HR Research Topics (1)
- Law Research Topics (1)
- Management Research Topics (1)
- Marketing Research Topics (1)
- MBA Research Topics (1)
- Medical Research Topics (1)
- How To (22)
Get a native to improve your language & writing
Enjoy quality dissertation help on any topic
Qualitative & Quantitative data analysis
MBA Research Topics and Aims for Students
Date Modified April 12 2023 by Stella Carter
Table of Contents
How “Dissertation Proposal” Can Help You!
Our top dissertation writing experts are waiting 24/7 to assist you with your university project, from critical literature reviews to a complete masters dissertation.
Best and Latest List of MBA Research Topics For 2023
We have listed some of the best and latest MBA research topics for 2023 below, from which you can choose the best one according to your area of interest. After the pandemic, it was very difficult for MBA researchers to choose the best topic and they faced many other challenges. Some of them are discussed below.
- Shut down of libraries forced the majority of researchers to stop researching. They had to face the challenge of a lack of access to many sources they could use in their work and a lack of accessing their own published data.
- MBA researchers also faced the challenge of research funding. Organizations denied to fund researchers, therefore, they had to stop their work in the middle and this led them to unemployment.
- To investigate the extent to which SMEs are adopting digital transformation practices in their business operations.
- To explore the impact of sustainable business practices on the corporate performance of SMEs.
- To identify the challenges and opportunities that arise when SMEs integrate digital transformation and sustainable business practices into their operations.
- To conduct a literature review of existing research on digital transformation and sustainable business practices in SMEs
- To analyze the adoption and implementation of digital transformation practices in a sample of SMEs
- To examine the impact of sustainable business practices on the corporate performance of SMEs, using key performance indicators (KPIs) such as revenue growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction
- To identify the main challenges and opportunities faced by SMEs when integrating digital transformation and sustainable business practices, and to provide recommendations for overcoming these challenges and maximizing the benefits of such integration
- To contribute to the existing literature on digital transformation and sustainable business practices in SMEs, and to provide practical insights for managers and policymakers seeking to promote the adoption of these practices in SMEs.
- To examine the relationship between sustainable business practices and corporate performance
- To identify the key sustainable business practices that are most effective in improving corporate performance
- To explore the challenges and opportunities associated with the adoption of sustainable business practices
- To conduct a comprehensive literature review of existing research on sustainable business practices and their impact on corporate performance
- To identify the key sustainable business practices that have been shown to improve corporate performance, such as energy efficiency, waste reduction, and responsible supply chain management
- To analyze the impact of these sustainable business practices on corporate performance indicators, such as financial performance, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement
- To identify the challenges and opportunities associated with the adoption of sustainable business practices, including cost considerations, stakeholder engagement, and regulatory compliance
- To provide recommendations for organizations seeking to adopt sustainable business practices, including strategies for overcoming challenges and maximizing the benefits of these practices
- To contribute to the existing literature on sustainable business practices and their impact on corporate performance, and to provide practical insights for managers and policymakers seeking to promote the adoption of these practices.
- To examine the relationship between CSR and company reputation
- To identify the key CSR practices that are most effective in enhancing company reputation
- To explore the impact of CSR on different stakeholder groups, including customers, employees, and investors
- To conduct a comprehensive literature review of existing research on CSR and its impact on company reputation
- To identify the key CSR practices that have been shown to enhance company reputation, such as environmental sustainability, ethical labor practices, and community engagement
- To analyze the impact of CSR on different stakeholder groups, using a variety of measures such as customer loyalty, employee satisfaction, and investor sentiment
- To identify the challenges and opportunities associated with the implementation of CSR practices, including the costs and benefits of CSR initiatives, stakeholder engagement, and regulatory compliance
- To provide recommendations for organizations seeking to enhance their reputation through CSR practices, including strategies for identifying and prioritizing CSR initiatives and measuring the impact of these initiatives on company reputation
- To contribute to the existing literature on CSR and its impact on company reputation, and to provide practical insights for managers and policymakers seeking to promote the adoption of CSR practices.
- To investigate the impact of organizational culture on employee motivation
- To explore the relationship between organizational culture and job satisfaction
- To identify the key elements of organizational culture that are most influential in shaping employee motivation and job satisfaction
- To conduct a comprehensive literature review of existing research on the influence of organizational culture on employee motivation and job satisfaction
- To identify the key elements of organizational culture, such as leadership style, communication practices, and organizational structure, that have been shown to influence employee motivation and job satisfaction
- To analyze the impact of organizational culture on employee motivation and job satisfaction using quantitative measures, such as surveys and employee engagement data
- To identify the challenges and opportunities associated with shaping organizational culture, including the role of management, the impact of company values, and the influence of external factors
- To provide recommendations for organizations seeking to enhance employee motivation and job satisfaction through the development of a positive organizational culture
- To contribute to the existing literature on the influence of organizational culture on employee motivation and job satisfaction, and to provide practical insights for managers and policymakers seeking to create a positive organizational culture in their organizations
- To compare the benefits and risks of domestic and international outsourcing
- To examine the factors that influence outsourcing decisions, including cost considerations, access to expertise, and market factors
- To provide insights into best practices for organizations seeking to optimize the benefits of outsourcing while minimizing the risks
- To conduct a comprehensive literature review of existing research on the benefits and risks of outsourcing, including domestic and international outsourcing
- To identify the key factors that influence outsourcing decisions, such as labor costs, infrastructure, and political stability
- To analyze the benefits and risks of domestic and international outsourcing, using quantitative measures such as cost savings, quality of service, and legal and regulatory compliance
- To identify the challenges and opportunities associated with outsourcing, including the impact on local labor markets, cultural differences, and intellectual property concerns
- To provide recommendations for organizations seeking to optimize the benefits of outsourcing while minimizing the risks, including strategies for selecting outsourcing partners, managing outsourcing relationships, and mitigating potential risks
- To contribute to the existing literature on outsourcing and provide practical insights for managers and policymakers seeking to optimize the benefits of outsourcing in their organizations.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of diversity and inclusion programs in the workplace
- To identify the key elements of successful diversity and inclusion programs
- To explore the impact of diversity and inclusion programs on organizational culture, employee satisfaction, and performance
- To conduct a comprehensive literature review of existing research on diversity and inclusion programs in the workplace, including the benefits and challenges associated with these programs
- To identify the key elements of successful diversity and inclusion programs, such as leadership support, employee engagement, and accountability measures
- To analyze the impact of diversity and inclusion programs on organizational culture, using measures such as employee attitudes, behaviors, and values
- To examine the impact of diversity and inclusion programs on employee satisfaction and performance, using measures such as retention rates, productivity, and innovation
- To identify the challenges and opportunities associated with implementing diversity and inclusion programs, including cultural barriers, resistance to change, and resource allocation
- To provide recommendations for organizations seeking to implement or improve their diversity and inclusion programs, including strategies for measuring the impact of these programs and addressing potential challenges
- To contribute to the existing literature on diversity and inclusion programs in the workplace and provide practical insights for managers and policymakers seeking to promote diversity and inclusion in their organizations.
- To investigate the relationship between leadership style and employee productivity
- To examine the factors that influence the effectiveness of different leadership styles
- To provide insights into best practices for leaders seeking to optimize employee productivity
- To conduct a comprehensive literature review of existing research on leadership styles and their impact on employee productivity
- To identify the key factors that influence the effectiveness of different leadership styles, such as organizational culture, employee characteristics, and task complexity
- To analyze the impact of different leadership styles on employee productivity, using quantitative measures such as employee performance data, surveys, and employee engagement scores
- To identify the challenges and opportunities associated with different leadership styles, including the potential impact on employee motivation, communication, and decision-making
- To provide recommendations for leaders seeking to optimize employee productivity through the development of effective leadership styles, including strategies for adapting leadership styles to different situations and employee characteristics
- To contribute to the existing literature on leadership styles and employee productivity, and provide practical insights for managers and policymakers seeking to optimize employee productivity in their organizations.
- To examine the role of emotional intelligence in effective leadership
- To identify the key components of emotional intelligence that are important for effective leadership
- To explore the impact of emotional intelligence on leadership performance, employee engagement, and organizational culture
- To conduct a comprehensive literature review of existing research on emotional intelligence and its relationship to effective leadership
- To identify the key components of emotional intelligence, such as self-awareness, self-regulation, empathy, and social skills, that are important for effective leadership
- To analyze the impact of emotional intelligence on leadership performance, using measures such as employee satisfaction, retention, and productivity
- To explore the impact of emotional intelligence on employee engagement, using measures such as job satisfaction, commitment, and loyalty
- To examine the impact of emotional intelligence on organizational culture, using measures such as trust, communication, and collaboration
- To provide recommendations for leaders seeking to develop their emotional intelligence and optimize their leadership performance, including strategies for improving self-awareness, developing empathy, and building strong relationships with employees
- To contribute to the existing literature on emotional intelligence and leadership, and provide practical insights for managers and policymakers seeking to optimize leadership performance in their organizations
- To evaluate the impact of artificial intelligence on marketing and customer relationship management
- To identify the benefits and challenges of using AI in marketing and customer relationship management
- To provide insights into best practices for organizations seeking to implement AI in their marketing and customer relationship management strategies
- To conduct a comprehensive literature review of existing research on the impact of AI on marketing and customer relationship management, including the benefits and challenges associated with using AI
- To analyze the ways in which AI can improve marketing and customer relationship management, such as through personalized communication, predictive analytics, and chatbots
- To identify the challenges associated with using AI in marketing and customer relationship management, such as data privacy concerns and the potential for bias
- To examine the impact of AI on customer experience, using measures such as customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention
- To provide recommendations for organizations seeking to implement AI in their marketing and customer relationship management strategies, including strategies for overcoming potential challenges and ensuring ethical and responsible use of AI
- To contribute to the existing literature on AI and marketing/customer relationship management, and provide practical insights for managers and policymakers seeking to leverage AI in their organizations
- To examine the importance of corporate governance in ensuring business sustainability
- To identify the key components of effective corporate governance and their relationship to business sustainability
- To provide insights into best practices for organizations seeking to implement effective corporate governance practices
- To conduct a comprehensive literature review of existing research on corporate governance and its relationship to business sustainability
- To identify the key components of effective corporate governance, such as board composition, executive compensation, and transparency, and their impact on business sustainability
- To analyze the ways in which effective corporate governance can improve business sustainability, such as through better risk management, stakeholder engagement, and long-term value creation
- To examine the challenges associated with implementing effective corporate governance practices, such as resistance from management or lack of resources
- To provide recommendations for organizations seeking to implement effective corporate governance practices, including strategies for overcoming potential challenges and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and standards
- To contribute to the existing literature on corporate governance and business sustainability, and provide practical insights for managers and policymakers seeking to promote sustainable business practices in their organizations.
Get Free Customize Topics Now
Academic Level Undergraduate Masters PhD Others
Well-Researched MBA Research Topics 2022
Our experts has listed the best MBA thesis topics 2022 for UK students. All the topics which are listed below FREE. Anyone can use these topics by doing some amendments according to their requirements.
Aim: E-commerce refers to using online platforms to buy and sell the products and services by a company. The online platform provides feasibility to the users to shop from the comfort of their homes this makes online shopping a customer preferred choice. The current businesses are now shifting from traditional shopping to online modes. However, the shift from traditional to online isn’t an easy process for the small business industry. Through this research investigation, challenges faced by the e-commerce industry for small business will be discussed and the research will further emphasise suggestions to overcome these challenges.
Aim: Family business succession is the process where a business handled over to a next generation. However, for the family business, succession remains a problem as the business fails to survive when it is passed to the next generation. This issue has urged the researcher to explore the factors that are responsible for family business succession. The research aims to measure the impact of identified factors that impact family business through statistical analysis tool and the research will also determine the importance of a succession plan to sustain the family business succession. Moreover, the research seeks to discuss the challenges apposite to family business succession.
Aim: This research will be based on analysing the major roles of human resources. Human resources serve as an administrative director for an organisation, their role has a direct impression on organisational development. Through this research, the aim of scrutinising the role of human resources in organizational development will be achieved. This quantitative style research will calculate the impact of each role on the development of an organisation. To conduct this research, data collection and sampling will be based on consuming fresh data which will be obtained from individuals belonging to different industries via survey technique through a random sampling technique.
Aim: Organisation culture is the system of shared values and beliefs that are mingled within the workforce of an organisation. It is described as an organisation’s value and principles that serve as a guiding light for the employees of an organisation. Therefore, considering the importance of organisational culture, this research aims to assess employee performance by considering the impact of organisational culture and both negative and positive cultures and their impact on employee performance will be studied. Additionally, the research will probe into the factors that lead to the development of a positive culture and explore the variety of cultures that are followed within organisations.
Aim: The importance of leadership and strategy can be determined by the fact that it serves as providing an approach to meet the organisational goals. Therefore, this research aims to study various leadership styles that are directly proportional to organisational development and consider strategic decisions taken by the organisation that determine organisational growth. For this purpose, the study will depict leadership styles (transformational leadership, transactional leadership and Authoritarian leadership) and the strategies applied by leaders that encourage the development of an organisation. The research is unique in terms of conducting a case study on brands and assessing the role of strategy and leadership for organisational development.
Aim: Motivation can be regarded as a driving force behind encouraging someone to perform a specific task. In a workforce, employee performance is a crucial aspect to achieve organisational goal and determine its success, the word performance is hence linked with motivation. Therefore, this research aims to discover the factors that influence employee motivation. The research is further supplemented by addressing the difficulties faced by managers to tackle the performance issue of employees in SMEs and the strategies implemented by managers belonging to SMEs to increase the motivational level of employees.
Aim: Risk management is an effective strategy that ensures a company’s growth. Risk management is a procedure that ensures identification of risks and developing a strategy to combat them. The purpose of this research is to study the risk management approach followed by SMEs to deal with risks. To achieve this aim, the research process will be based on considering security risk, financial risk and risk due to change in economic conditions. The aforementioned risks will be considered in the context of SMEs and gauging the extent to which they impact SMEs and the approach followed by SMEs to tackle these risks.
Aim: The current issues faced by the environment such as global warming has posed challenges to the sustainability of the environment in future. There is a strong need to conduct research that explores practices that are friendly for the environment. The purpose of this research is based on performing extensive research to discover the green management practices that are currently being utilised in current businesses. In this research, the currently employed green practices will be assessed based on their environmental impact. Furthermore, this study will also mention the current problems in the management practices that harm environmental sustainability.
Aim: The older employees have experienced professionals and role can be considered inspirational for their juniors. However, in some cases, it is opposite where age discrimination is considered an issue. Henceforth, this investigation will aim to evaluate the perception of the younger generation regarding ageism in the workplace. The research strives to focus on the effects of ageism in the workplace and studying its outcome on the performance of the younger generation. The results of the research queries will be entirely based on the perception of younger generation employees (from age 20 to 29) in the workplace.
Aim: The connection between consumer behaviour and advertisement is strong. The ideas and concepts depicted in the advertisement have a strong influential effect on the purchasing power of the customers. Consequently, through this research, the researcher aims to identify how consumer behaviour is impacted by the advertisement strategy and what are the advertisement strategies implemented by leading women fashion brands to convince the customers. Furthermore, the research highlights the type of advertisements that influence consumer behaviour. This research will be based on a case study where the leading women fashion brands will be considered to evaluate their advertising strategy
Consult Our Writers to Discuss Your Needs
View different varieties of dissertation topics and samples on multiple subjects for every educational level
MBA Dissertation Topics for Eye-Catching Dissertations
Obtaining an MBA degree is a dream that a lot of students fail to achieve because of the dissertation stress. Professors sometimes don’t provide enough guidance and reject students’ MBA dissertation topics. There are a lot of methods to craft dissertation topics but not all of them are easy as it sounds.
If you are looking forward to crafting your own personalized MBA dissertation topics then don’t look anywhere else. We are presenting you with a list of trending topics for your MBA dissertation that can impress anyone easily.
Premium List of Best MBA Research Topics by UK Experts
Before you finalize your dissertation topic, make sure to keep a few things in mind. Your dissertation topic has to meet the acceptance criteria set by your professor or supervisor. Besides that, your dissertation topic should also be within the area of your interests as well. Choosing a complicated topic could lead you into confusion. So consider a topic that has enough research material present for you to write a dissertation on.
Below you can find a list of best MBA research topics that can help you impress anyone easily. You don’t have to worry about plagiarism or copyright issues as all of the topics are royalty-free. You can pick as many topics as you want from the list below and start drafting a dissertation outline. So get your pen and pad and start jotting down ideas for your dissertation with the help of these topics.
Absolutely yes, you can demand us customized research topic according to your requirement and we will deliver a well-researched topic that fulfill all your requirement. All the topics which we will deliver to you will be free of charge.
Definitely yes, you can pick any topic from the list according to your requirement. All the topics are well-researched and unique. The best part is all the topics are free and there is no additional fees for topic.
Choosing a research topic for your MBA dissertation could be a hard task. You have to make sure that you’re within the line of your specialization while researching for topics. Always shortlist multiple different topics and create drafts on each to have a preview of your dissertation. While doing so, make sure that the topic you finalize meets the acceptance requirements set by your professor or supervisor.
- Leading in the Post-COVID World
- Leadership Development
- Top C-Suite Interviews
- Women in Leadership
- Career and Learning
- Corporate Governance
- Culture & Lifestyle
- Legal Services
- Future Series
- Accelerator Series
- Emerging Ideas
- Design Thinking
- Business Model
- Latest News
- Digital Transformation
- Artificial Intelligence
- Blockchain & Crypto
- Big Data & Analytics
- Computer & Software
- Internet of Things
- Business Mobility & E-Commerce
- Industry 4.0 & Manufacturing
- Product and Service Reviews
- Home Improvement
- Strategic Spotlight
- People Management
- Remote Work
- Organisational Change
- Crisis Management
- Global Business
- Luxury Strategy
- Personal Finance
- Social Media
- Business Process
- Transportation & Business Fleet
- Succession Planning
- Climate Change & Green Business
- Social Impact
- Health & Wellness
- Top Executive Education with Best ROI
- Interviews with Directors and Faculties
- Programme Highlights
- Success Stories
- Industry Insights
- Programme Directory
- Executive Education Q&As
- The Hamilton Mann Conversation: Digital For Good
- Adrian Furnham – On Your Head
- Fernanda Arreola – Inclusive Innovation: Rendering Change Accessible
- Simon L. Dolan – A Future Shaper
- Hervé LEGENVRE – EIPM Research on Technology and Collaboration
- Delivering Innovation – Accenture Research
- The Better Boards Podcast Series
- Best Partners for Business Growth
- David De Cremer on Management
- Success through the Lorange Network
- A Special Report on AI and Humans by AiTH, NUS Business School
- Surdak on Technology
- Female Leadership In Our Time
- Europe’s recovery is possible. This is how…
- Editors’ Pick
- Events Partnership
- Travel & Leisure
- Our Mission
- Top Executive Education
- Guidelines for Authors
- Past Covers
- Terms and Conditions
Business Dissertation Success: 3 Student Strategies for Effective MBA Research
MBA research, it’s a journey many of us have embarked on. We all know it’s a bit like setting sail on a great adventure. And just like any quest, it’s got its twists and turns, highs and lows. But you know what? With the right strategies, this journey can be a successful one. So, grab a seat, and let’s talk about three essential strategies that can make your MBA research journey not just bearable, but enjoyable.
1. Selecting a Strong Research Topic
So, the first step in this adventure is to choose the right research topic. It’s like deciding which path to take in a forest, and you want to pick the one that leads to the treasure.
a. Significance of the Research Topic
Let’s be real, your research topic is the heart of your entire journey. It’s not just about picking any old topic. It needs to matter – not just to you, but to the entire business world. Your topic should solve a problem, add to existing knowledge, or open new doors. It’s got to have a purpose.
b. Identifying a Research Topic
Choosing the right research topic is like selecting a book to read. It’s much more enjoyable when you pick something that truly fascinates you. Start with your interests. What gets you excited in the business world? What’s your passion?
Now, let’s think about the future. Your research topic isn’t just a random choice; it’s like planting a seed. What you sow now will bear fruit later in your career. And here’s the secret sauce: a robust literature review. It’s like looking at old maps and learning from the explorers who came before you. The more you know, the better your journey.
c. Literature Review
Think of the literature review as your treasure map, showing you where others have dug and what they’ve found. It’s your gateway to understanding what’s out there.
To get started, you’ll want to use academic databases, like a researcher’s library. These are your treasure troves filled with valuable sources. But, be picky. Like a collector of rare gems, choose the most relevant and reliable sources for your journey.
2. Effective Time Management and Planning
Now, time is your most precious resource on this adventure. It’s like a river; it flows steadily, and you must navigate it wisely to reach your destination.
a. The Role of Time Management
Think of time management as your guiding star. Without it, you might get lost in the maze of your research tasks. In MBA research, you’ve got a lot on your plate, from choosing a topic to analyzing data. Without a good plan, it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
b. Strategies for Time Management
Setting clear deadlines and milestones is like marking your path on a treasure map. They’re like checkpoints to ensure you’re making progress and not getting lost in the maze.
Then there’s the research timeline – it’s your roadmap, showing you what to do, when to do it, and how long it’ll take. Use tools like calendars and apps to stay organized – they’re like your trusty companions on this epic quest.
You could also reach out to MBA dissertation writers for help with your tasks, ensuring that you make the most of your seemingly limited time.
3. Ethical Conduct and Research Integrity
Now, let’s talk about ethics. Imagine ethics as the rules of the game, ensuring a fair and honorable quest.
Key Ethical Considerations
- Confidentiality is like safeguarding your secrets in a treasure hunt. You must protect the privacy of those involved in your research. It’s like locking away your treasure so no one else can find it.
- Informed consent is like seeking permission before digging on someone else’s land. Explain your intentions, gain agreement, and treat participants with respect.
- Avoiding plagiarism is like giving credit where it’s due. When using someone else’s work, cite it properly, acknowledging their contribution.
Consequences of Ethical Violations
Breaking ethical rules can be like disqualification in a treasure hunt. You could lose your credibility, face academic penalties, or even legal actions. Respect for the rules is key.
Prioritizing Research Integrity
Throughout your journey, make ethics your guiding star. If you’re uncertain about the rules, seek help from mentors and advisors. They’re like experienced travelers who know the ins and outs of the quest.
By selecting a strong research topic, mastering time management, and upholding research ethics, MBA students can enhance their research skills, uncover valuable insights, and set themselves on the path to academic and professional success. Remember, in this treasure hunt, the real treasure is the knowledge you gain along the way. Happy researching, my fellow adventurers!
RELATED ARTICLES MORE FROM AUTHOR
Small Business Ideas for 2023: Potential Life-Changing Career Options to Consider
How to Overcome Fear of Standing Out at the Workplace
How to Translate Video into English Online in 2023
How CDL Practice Tests Have Been Helping Rookie Drivers
Exploring The Importance of Business and Political Internships in Shaping College Experiences with Dennis Bonnen
The Best Capstone Project Writing Services: Top Sites for Help
Leave a reply cancel reply.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
International Trade and Prosperity Week (ITPW)
What is the world business forum, reuters events: transform payments europe 2023, world business outlook awards 2023, london ev show – move into the future, ai & big data global, curious2024 – future insight™ conference, 2024 world battery & energy storage industry expo (wbe), london business school – premier emba: new york city, esmt berlin – open house: esmt mba and master programs, warwick business school – dba online open event, esmt berlin – esmt mba bites: global online mba (november edition), insead – emba breakfast & networking session, chicago booth – executive mba open day, esmt – mastering negotiations, esmt – ai for managers, imd — international institute for management development – general management programs, esmt – women’s leadership excellence, featured articles.
Enterprises Must Establish Algorithmic Governance in Advance of Regulatory Mandates
Artificial Intelligence and Negotiations: Should You Go All in?
The Complex Equation of AI in the Work World
Why Strong Technology Leadership Matters to Europe’s Future Competitiveness
Going Faster Is Not Enough Add Innovation to Outperform
The Art of Future Design — Part II: Deployment, Wholeness, and Impact on Human Beings
A Beauty Premium and a Plainness Penalty: Attractiveness at Work
How to Move from Product to Cultural Innovation
Understanding People: Applying Behavioural Science to Business
Does Generative AI Generate Jobs?
Are AI Companions the Next Broad Application of Artificial Intelligence?
Banking on Data: the World’s First-Ever Common Currency
Future Ready Transformations Pay Off But Often Stall
The Rise of Dual-Sided Artificial Intelligence (DSAI)
Enlightened Management Systems and Narratives
UI UX Design Case Studies: Solving Real-World Problems
Different Types of Frozen Food Packaging
The Benefits of Getting Your Car’s Number Plate Personalised
Strategy & management.
Guide to Management Frameworks for the Corporate Environment
Have You Ever Met a Psychopath? The Anatomy of the Corporate Psychopath
QR Codes: The Bridge Between Offline and Online Marketing
Why Culture is the Ultimate Business Symptom and NOT a Root Cause of a Problem
Fostering a Culture of Care: Strategies for Business Leaders to Prioritize Employee Well-Being
- +44 7897 053596
- [email protected]
Get an experienced writer start working
Review our examples before placing an order, learn how to draft academic papers, business administration dissertation topics.
Business Management Dissertation Topics
- Dissertation Topics
Business administration is an imperative field of study that administers all aspects of supervising and operational management in highly competitive markets. Research in business administration provides an in-depth analysis of how the administration works for business development. Thus, students must look for new and meaningful business administration dissertation topics for quality dissertations.
Business Management Dissertation Topics | Marketing Dissertation Topics
Premier Dissertations has prepared an up-to-date list of 48+ general topics for the MBA project.
You can WhatsApp or email us if you would like to select any of the listed business administration topics.
You may also like to review ;
Business Dissertation Examples | MBA Dissertation Examples
Very satisfied students
This is our reason for working. We want to make all students happy every day. Review us on Sitejabber
Latest Topics in Business Administration for 2023-24
3-step dissertation process.
Get 3+ Topics
Get Dissertation Proposal
Get Final Dissertation
Most researched mba dissertation topics, how does it work.
Fill the Form
Please fill the free topic form and share your requirements
Writer Starts Working
The writer starts to find a topic for you (based on your requirements)
3+ Topics Emailed!
The writer shared custom topics with you within 24 hours
Prime Business Administration Dissertation Topics and Examples
Sustainable dissertation topics for mba, top rated dissertation topics in business administration, most researched business administration dissertation topics, discover more:.
Business Management Finance Entrepreneurship Accounting Economics Marketing Cryptocurrency Project Management Engineering Management Education Dissertation Topics
How to Find a Strong Business Administration and MBA Dissertation Topic?
To succeed academically, students must choose a good business research topic for their MBA or a thesis topic for a master's in business administration . You should be able to portray your unique position in a relevant research field. Therefore, our writers have carefully drafted topics which include;
- The MBA Finance project topics, so you can review the financial and economic aspects of business administration.
- MBA dissertation topics in project management so you can analyse how business administration practices are best optimized concerning project management aspects.
- MBA leadership and management topics, so you can research the importance of leading in an organization.
- MBA in Operations Management, so you can review how multi-national businesses function in the modern age and also the management aspects of businesses.
Fill out the form to get 3 free custom MBA topics within 24 hours!
Get Expert Advice Before Deciding on an MBA Dissertation Topic
When it comes to choosing a topic, the majority of students struggle to know exactly what to write. Your dissertation should contribute new perspectives to the field. It is important to review dissertation topics for MBA students that fit these criteria, such as MBA marketing dissertation topics, MBA in human resource management topics, BBA dissertation topics, MBA in entrepreneurship, Business sustainability, and various other project topics for business administration and examples.
List of Latest Dissertation Topics 2023 | Dissertation Topic and Outline Service
For more MBA thesis topics or research proposal topics in business administration, please keep visiting our website , as we keep updating our existing list of topics. Good luck!
Get an Immediate Response
Discuss your requirements with our writers
WhatsApp Us Email Us Chat with Us
Get 3+ Free MBA Dissertation Topics within 24 hours?
Academic Level Select Academic Level Undergraduate Masters PhD
Area of Research
Chemistry Dissertation Topics
Data Science Dissertation Topics
100 Creative Demonstration Speech Ideas for Your Next Presentation
Comments are closed.
Get Quote In 5 Minutes*
- Order An Assignment
- Ask Prices?
- Amazing Offers
- Why Prefer us?
- Exclusive Offer Buy One Get One Free! Claim Now
Amazing Ideas for MBA Dissertation Topics
Basic Research Topics For MBA Students
Advance mba research topics, how to write an mba dissertation, amazing mba thesis topics, way forward.
Whenever you get any dissertation topics, you might face difficulty attempting the same as in the dissertation you need to write the well-researched content. Being a student is a hectic task as you need to manage many things like academics, practicals, part-time jobs, and weekly or monthly exams. Whenever you come across any MBA dissertation, you need to have a perspective in which you need to analyze a real-life business. And based on that, you need to do research and write your dissertation on the same. Whenever you write a dissertation on business management, you are confused about which are the best MBA dissertation topics.
The MBA course is very practical, and you might be asked to take up dissertation topics for MBA marketing based on some top-level brand that can set real-life examples. While writing the dissertation on MBA topics, you need to have multidisciplinary decision-making skills like business law, financial management, and accounting at the corporate level, a clear understanding of complexity and leadership, and clear innovation and communication skills.
When we discuss MBA dissertation projects, students are skeptical since they are unfamiliar with the subject. Students do not have enough time to devote to academics and assignments, so they learn things half-heartedly. However, students should be aware of various topics.
- Operational management: Managerial consultants advise how to improve operational and management efficiency. They assist businesses in improving the Four V's, Volume, Variety, Variation, and Visibility, by assisting them in working more efficiently.
- Financial management: The consultant advises the company on how to manage the company's profit and money, as well as client-related sales, bookkeeping, and estimating future profits.
- Marketing Management: Consultants in marketing management comprehend the market structure, demand, and supply, and they assist their clients appropriately, recommending what is best for them and their businesses.
An MBA research paper or dissertation is a form of professional work that includes assessment, explanation, and results based on extensive research and understanding. It also explains a student's knowledge, research, and organising ability. MBA research papers are often written in the APA format, divided in 3 sections.
- The writer provides critical thinking skills and evaluation of facts and information pertinent to the research in analytical research.
- Argumentative research should back up the writer's position on a topic. It is frequently analytical, yet it uses data as proof to support the authors' point of view.
- The writer researches a topic, gathers evidence, and then presents a point or argument about the subject in expository.
Our highly qualified management professionals have listed a few advanced MBA Dissertation Topics:
- Property rights comparison
- Current trends in consumer behaviour
- Tax brackets versus the fixed tax rate
- Innovative management
- Negotiation and diplomacy
- Analyzing consumer behaviour
- Effective advertising
- Labour union's legislation changes
- History of economic thought
- Trade embargo and sanctions
- Advantages of increasing brand awareness
- Healthy work environment and employee diversity
- Profit maximization principles
- Agricultural business
- Social media as a new market
Well, this is not the concurrent list. There are around 100+ MBA marketing dissertation topic ideas, but you need to do more research work for that. The next question that might pop into your head is how to write a dissertation. Well, here is the answer.
When you begin writing a dissertation, you are approaching a critical point in your academic career. This research paper demonstrates your knowledge and abilities in the field of accounting.
- Declarations of Acknowledgement for the Title
- An abstract is a concise description of your entire study.
- Contents Table of Contents
- Objectives: Include the project validations, research environment, goals, purpose, key research strategy, and research concerns in this area.
- Review of the Literature: This is where you must give the necessary theories and framework by evaluating the research paper on your chosen accounting research topics to answer the research questions effectively. While identifying any research gaps, highlight the fields of study, thoughts, relative weaknesses and strengths, and alternative sources of information.
- Methodology: In this area, you must explain the procedures for gathering information and the methods and techniques for analyzing it. Research design, code of conduct, data collection methodologies, study philosophy, ethical issues, research limits, and data analysis procedures.
- Facts, Findings, and Analysis: This is the main body of your paper, and it's where you'll go over your research findings in great depth. You must include all research findings and analyses without inferring facts or drawing inferences. Instead, you can spot major trends and events using charts, graphs, and tables.
- Results and Discussion: Explain the predicted outcomes of your study endeavour in this area. Include recommendations that address the consequences of the findings, and in the conclusion section, including opinions, final judgements, and a summary of the overall research.
- Appendices: In the appendices chapter, include all supplementary material, graphs, diagrams, and so forth.
- Operational management
- Big data analytics' impact on efficient inventory management
- RFID's Importance in Toyota's Inventory Management
- E-commerce inventory management
- Strategies for scheduling production in the automobile industry
- Financial management
- Microfinance's effect on emerging economies is the subject of a report
- What role do credit and other financial services play in growth and investment?
- A comparison of FDI strategies in Europe and Asia
- Emerging market stock price synchronicity and analyst coverage
- Marketing Management
- A case study of UK fitness brands generating customer loyalty through high-value content development
- What obstacles does Tesco's loyalty card scheme face in today's dynamic market climate?
- What effect does product quality have on consumer satisfaction for high- and low-contact products?
- Do customers grasp a company's brand values? Starbucks vs McDonald's is a case in point.
We understand that you are going through a period in your life where creating new things is challenging. In terms of that, we provide MBA Dissertation Help . We recommend that you seek the advice of a qualified dissertation writer.
Our, Essay writing service is well known for providing content that is well researched and thought out with proper referencing and citation, and content is of quality. We at sample assignments are known for our good work.
Let's say you're searching for the do my assignment. In that scenario, a writer who is an expert in the field will assist you with your thesis papers and will be assigned to Help with Assignments .
Nick is a multi-faceted individual with diverse interests. I love teaching young students through coaching or writing who always gathered praise for a sharp calculative mind. I own a positive outlook towards life and also give motivational speeches for young kids and college students.
Loved reading this Blog? Share your valuable thoughts in the comment section.
What is a Professional Portfolio?
Gantt chart: a complete guide, related blogs.
Administrative Management Theory
Get Accurate Solutions with our Strategic Management Assignment Sample
Operations Management Assignment Sample Online
ICT Project Management Methodologies Example: The Basic Requisite For Management Students
Know More About SITXMGT002 Establish and Conduct Business Relationships Unit
BSBPMG522 Undertake Project Work Assessment Answers At Your Fingertips
Flat 50% off for new users.
- Australia (+61)
- Canada (+1)
- Europe (+3)
- Germany (+49)
- Hong kong (+8)
- India (+91)
- Ireland (+353)
- Jordan (+962)
- Kenya (+254)
- Malaysia (+60)
- New zealand (+64)
- Nigeria (+234)
- Pakistan (+92)
- Saudi arabia (+966)
- Singapore (+65)
- South africa (+27)
- Sweden (+46)
- United arab emirates (+971)
- United kingdom (+44)
- United states america (+1)
100% Confidentiality | 0% Plagiarism 24*7 Help | On-time Delivery
Are you sure, you want to submit? You have not attached any file
- Algeria (+213)
- Bahrain (+973)
- Bangladesh (+880)
- China (+86)
- Iran (islamic republic of) (+98)
- Myanmar (+95)
- Qatar (+974)
- Somalia (+252)
- Sri lanka (+94)
Manage Cookie Consent Settings
Card with tabs.
These necessary cookies are integral to the website's functionality and cannot be disabled in our systems. They respond to your actions, such as managing privacy preferences, logging in, or completing forms for requested services. Whereas you can block or receive alerts about these cookies in your browser settings, certain site features may be impacted. Additionally, they do not store any personally identifiable information.
Activate these cookies for enhanced website functionality and personalization. Without them, some or all of the provided services may not function optimally.
Enable these cookies to count visits and analyze traffic sources, enhance website performance measurement and improvement. Discover the most and least popular pages while understanding visitor navigation. Rest assured, all data collected by these cookies is aggregated and remains completely anonymous.
Bounce Back Sale
Every time you book an assignment with us.
25,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. Take the first step today
Here’s your new year gift, one app for all your, study abroad needs, start your journey, track your progress, grow with the community and so much more.
An OTP has been sent to your registered mobile no. Please verify
Thanks for your comment !
Our team will review it before it's shown to our readers.
- Updated on
- Apr 24, 2023
The final step in a PhD or Master’s course is the submission of a dissertation . A dissertation is a research paper that summarises the research conducted and includes findings either on a question or a topic chosen by the student. It is important as it demonstrates a student’s knowledge of the subject and ability to use research methods to define a topic. Students are required to select a dissertation topic of their choice. Choosing a topic can be confusing so this blog helps you understand how to narrow down a dissertation topic and provides a list of dissertation topics in various disciplines.
This Blog Includes:
Empirical dissertation, non-empirical dissertation, different types of research methods for dissertation, how to choose a dissertation topic, list of dissertation topics subject-wise, economics dissertation topics, mba dissertation topics, medical dissertation topics, arts and humanities dissertation topics, law dissertation topics, science dissertation topics, social science dissertation topics, psychology dissertation topics, dissertation topics in education, what makes a good dissertation topic, types of dissertation.
There are mainly two types of dissertations- empirical and non-empirical. The choice of the dissertation depends mainly on your field of study.
An empirical dissertation involves collecting data and researching through methods where conclusions of the study are strictly drawn from concretely empirical evidence, and therefore “verifiable” evidence. It focuses on collecting and analyzing original data. Students can conduct research using qualitative and quantitative research methods like case studies, surveys, observation, laboratory experiments, and interviews. Empirical research tests hypotheses in order to arrive at valid research outcomes and assumptions are tested.
A non-empirical dissertation involves the use of theoretical data and working with existing research or other texts, presenting original analysis, and argumentation, but there is no original data. It focuses more on theories, methods, and their implications for educational research. Non-empirical research theorizes the logical assumptions of research variables and assumptions are entirely theorized.
Also Read: Dissertation Topic in Finance
Two types of primary research for the dissertation include qualitative and quantitative research methods:
- Quantitative Research Methods gather information through numerical data. It is used to quantify opinions, behaviors, or other defined variables. It can be used to study a large group of people. The information is gathered by performing statistical, mathematical, or computational techniques. Examples of quantitative research methods include surveys, experimental research, correlational research, longitudinal study, cross-sectional, causal-Comparative research, descriptive research, etc
- Qualitative research methods gather non-numerical data. It is used to find meanings, opinions, or underlying reasons from its subjects. It is associated with studying human behavior from an informative perspective. It aims at obtaining in-depth details of the problem. Examples of qualitative research methods include case studies, Observational methods, one-on-one interviews, focus groups, text analysis, etc
- Mixed method research is where quantitative and qualitative methods of research are combined
Also Read: Dissertation vs Thesis
When it comes to choosing a topic for your dissertation, many students find themselves confused. Here are some tips that will help you narrow down a topic for your dissertation:
- First, check the requirements of your course
- Since your dissertation and research will take time, probably months, you should select a topic that interests you.
- Start by brainstorming and researching your field of study
- Get inspired by previous students’ work and research
- Make a list of broad topics you find interesting. Shortlist the one on which you can do research.
- Narrow down your topic by picking a niche
- Try to pick something original and a small and specific topic. Remember not to be too vague or too narrow
- Consider the type of research to want to perform and whether the topic has academic and social relevance
- Ask your lecturers or supervisor for advice and get your topic approved
Here are all the subject-wise dissertation topics to explore:
- Comparing the Economies of Developed vs Developing Countries
- How Social Networks Contribute to the Growth of the Global Economy
- Covid-19 Implications on the Economy
- Consumer Behavior and Eco-Friendly Production
- Gender Wage Gap: Legislative and Ethical Issues Dealing with Salaries in Developing Countries
- How China’s Production Influences the Global Economy
- Micro-financing Institutions and the Level of Poverty in Developing Countries
- How Oil Consumption Influences Global Economy
- The impact of local and regional cultures on shaping entrepreneurial economic development.
- How do habits and routines affect productivity? The case of (an industry).
- Research to identify the impacts of Coronavirus on banking and the future of banking after the pandemic
- How Globalization leads to Mergers and International Economic Cooperation
- Role of the World Bank in the International Economy
- Technological innovations and their influence on green and environmental products.
- Fiscal policy and the global economy: The scope for, and benefits from, international Coordination Fiscal and labor market policies in response to Covid-19 in different countries
- Is Online Marketing Effective for Technological Startups?
- How Globalization Impacts Small Business
- The Specifics of Instagram Marketing and Advertisement Placement
- Consumer behavior during a recession.
- Brands Influencing Consumers Buying Behaviors – A Case Study On (Brand/Company)
- The Influence Of Advertising On Consumer Behavior
- Evaluation of best HR practices for improving employee commitment
- Strategies to continually maintain customers’ satisfaction and trust levels in an electronic shopping
- Surviving political turmoil
- Digital marketing during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Recent research and responses of various countries for the treatment of COVID-19.
- Is it good to take antibiotics during the infection of microbes in the human body?
- Exploring the ethical dilemmas faced by healthcare professionals during COVID-19: Establishing policies for best practice.
- Management of Drug Dependency Programs
- Detailed assessment of the long-term usage of steroids on the overall health conditions of individuals.
- Communication and Public Health during the Pandemic
- Implementation of Modern Recovery Programs in Hospital Care System
- Challenges in recognizing rare infectious diseases
- Epidemics versus pandemics
- Sequelae and effective diabetes management
- How Capitalism Contributed to the Development of Conceptual Art
- Shift in Gender Roles in Marvel Comic Books in the Last 20 Years
- Social Networks’ Impact on Slang Language
- How has Globalization Influenced Cultural Relativism?
- New Ethics in a Digital Age
- Economical, Social and Political Causes and Results of the Great Depression
- Effects of the Industrial Revolution concerning World War I.
- Body Image and Social Construction of Normality
- Warfare and Violence in Ancient Times
- The history of design in various periods of human existence
- How Gender Roles and Stereotypes Influence the Divorce Process
- The Rise of Cyber Crimes and Punishments
- Race Discrimination in Modern Law System
- A deeper look at the history of the death penalty.
- Did the US involvement in Iraq provide justice or violate the law?
- Analyzing the impact of trade unions and their work
- Assessing the mediating role of corporate social responsibility in companies’ performance.
- Evaluating the implications of Brexit on the protection of intellectual property rights in the UK.
- Section 377 and the Dignity of Indian Homosexuals
- Legal Issue of Child Labor in the Third World Countries
- Modern Technology that Contributes to Biology Science
- Effects of Pesticide Use on the Quality of Water
- The Concept of Uncertainty in Quantum Physics Based on Particle-Wave Duality
- String Theory and Black Holes
- Discovery of New Species: Can We Expect More?
- How to Fight Mercury Contamination in the Environment
- Could Ebola be Used As a Biological Weapon?
- Solid-state physics and its modern implication in different fields.
- The Future of Synthetic Chemistry
- Nearby Galaxies and Young Stellar Clusters
- Political Reasons Behind Gender Inequality
- Tectonic Theory and Forecasting of Earthquakes
- The role of mass media in the electoral process of a state or a country and how its influence dictates the results of an election.
- The process of the formation of coral reefs and their use.
- Effect of Deglaciation on the polar volcanoes
- Contraction of One’s Identity in Urban Landscape
- Youth Activism and Social Work
- Emission profile of a fast-food restaurant
- Post 9/11 Pakistan-Afghanistan relations and their impact on world politics
- The gap between ideology and competency of foreign political powers
- Correlation Between Raise of Social Networks and Anxiety Disorders Among Teenagers
- Correlation Between Patient’s Immune System and Mental Health
- Treating Strategies for Patients with PTSD
- Preparing Patients With Anxiety to Return to the Workplace
- Media violence and children
- Relapse in the addictive behaviors
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) From A Neurosciences And Behavioural Approach
- How does separation between parents cause distress among children
- The mental health of homeless people
- Why is there an increase in eating disorders among the youth?
- Social Anxiety and social depression effects on an introverted child
- Workplace Bullying and its Psychological Impact on Employees’ Performance
- Impact of Covid-19 on mental health
- childhood trauma and outline its effects
- A study of long-term psychological effects of divorce on the adult children of divorcees
- Impact of the Internet on the social life of Students.
- Educational assessment of students using virtual reality technologies
- Interaction between students of different ethnicities based on a differentiated approach
- Harassment Prevention of younger students in School
- Illegal behavior of students in high-school
- Importance of self-studying for students
- Development of Time management for students
- Personal development of teachers in educational institutions
- The role of Sustainability in educational institutions
- The rising cost of academic education
Something that will allow you to produce “a polished piece of work within a limited amount of time and with a limited amount of cost.” A good dissertation topic seeks to challenge and subdue the existing assumptions and theories. It introduces a new and unique perspective on the status quo. Here are some defining factors of a good dissertation topic:
- Choose a topic you love to research and unravel
- A topic that challenges the pre-existing theories in your discipline
- Seeks practical, philosophical, and social solutions and answers
Hopefully, this blog assisted you in finding out popular dissertation topics. If you require any assistance regarding your application process while enrolling for your further studies, our experts at Leverage Edu are just one click away. Call us anytime at 1800 572 000 for a free counseling session!
Team Leverage Edu
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Contact no. *
8 Universities with higher ROI than IITs and IIMs
Grab this one-time opportunity to download this ebook
How would you describe this article ?
Please rate this article
We would like to hear more.
Connect With Us
20,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. take the first step today..
Resend OTP in
Need help with?
UK, Canada, US & More
IELTS, GRE, GMAT & More
Scholarship, Loans & Forex
Which English test are you planning to take?
Which academic test are you planning to take.
Not Sure yet
When are you planning to take the exam?
Already booked my exam slot
Within 2 Months
Want to learn about the test
Which Degree do you wish to pursue?
When do you want to start studying abroad.
What is your budget to study abroad?
Everything begins with an idea!
MBA Thesis Topics
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a degree that teaches students how to manage investment or a business. If you plan to study MBA, then you should be prepared to write a lot of dissertations during your study years. A dissertation is quite different from a regular essay as it requires deeper research and a topic that has a significance in the field you’re writing on. Though the dissertation requires more commitment than regular essays, it is easy to write if you choose an interesting topic. It’s just unfortunate that many students find it difficult to get interesting MBA thesis topics, so they easily get frustrated while researching a topic they are not into. We understand how challenging it is to get interesting topics for your thesis, and we’ve decided to help you. As you read on, you’ll find the best MBA thesis topics that are very interesting and simple enough for students. By choosing your MBA thesis ideas from the list below, you won’t have to do excess research before you know what to write about your topic.
Best MBA Thesis Topics
- The current trend of advertisement in the US
- Factors that influence consumer behavior
- Business practices that are ideal in modern public schools
- Exchange rates: an analysis of all the factors that determine it
- Job task management with the use of a geographic information system
- Creative advertising and direct marketing: a cost-benefit analysis
- E-shopping: the best way to maintain satisfaction levels and trust of consumers
- The ways knowledge management impact strategic planning?
- Techniques that can improve employee’s skills in the long term perspective
- How HR can increase commitments of employees
- How to effectively manage diverse kinds of people in one team
- How the banking sector impact economic growth
- E-governance systems: the best way to analyze data
- Role of HR management in growing a company’s profitability
- Technology management: effective tools that make a company gain a competitive advantage
- How to develop and implement E-commerce solutions in proper manners
- Asset pricing models: How to effectively tests the consumption levels
- investment strategy: how to choose the right one for specific projects
- The impact and solutions of employee turnover and organizational profitability
- The best methods and technics for auditing
- Why margin financing doesn’t work well in some countries
- The effects of e-marketing and online animated advertising on consumer purchasing behaviors
- The best technics for managing money on the international level
- Marketing techniques that motivate consumers to purchase processed foods
- The best way to protect a business from negative press
- The common challenges and problems that international businesses face
- Business practices that make businesses run smoothly
- The essential skills that an entrepreneur must have
- How to optimize the usage of human resources in a large corporation
- Integration strategies that are most widely applied in the global stock exchange
- The impact of poverty on the economic growth of African countries
- An investigation into the impacts of leadership on organizational performance
- The common problems of communication between investors and management in the food and beverage industry
- Controlling the operations of a corporation using corporate governance
- The financial report structure of both profit and non-profit organizations
- How to evaluate the performance of a business
- How to handle the common environmental issues that affect businesses
- Limitations and ethical rules related to advertising products for kids
- A strong presence of social media: how to use it as a marketing strategy
- Ways to grow international recognition for a business
- Labor turnover is an ideal step for increasing labor’s loyalty
- The best IT outsourcing destinations: a contrastive South Asia and Eastern Europe
- The current trend of global outsourcing
- The cooperation businesses and the government in order to help consumers
- Ways to effectively perform internal audit
- Analytical and technical skills that help in making crucial financial decisions
- Information systems: how it helps businesses grow
- The common issues of innovation management and organizational culture
- How to build a strong online presence for a business
- How cooperate culture cam motivate workers to be productive
- How to get success in a business
- How to maximize gain without exploiting labor
- Brainstorming is a tool for enhancing productivity
- Recruitment exercise is an instrument for successful productivity
- High pay motivates employees to be efficient
Have top experts do your papers.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.