Behavioral Economics Research Paper Topics
This list of behavioral economics research paper topics is intended to provide students and researchers with a comprehensive guide for selecting research topics in the field of behavioral economics. The importance of choosing a pertinent and engaging topic for your research paper is paramount, and this guide is designed to facilitate this crucial process. We offer an extensive list of topics, divided into ten categories, each with ten unique ideas. Additionally, we provide expert advice on how to select a topic from this multitude and how to write a compelling research paper in behavioral economics. Lastly, we introduce iResearchNet’s professional writing services, tailored to support your academic journey and ensure success in your research endeavors.
100 Behavioral Economics Research Paper Topics
Choosing a research paper topic is a critical step in the research process. The topic you select will guide your study and influence the complexity and relevance of your work. In the field of behavioral economics, there are numerous intriguing topics that can be explored. To assist you in this process, we have compiled a comprehensive list of behavioral economics research paper topics. These topics are divided into ten categories, each offering a different perspective on behavioral economics.
Academic Writing, Editing, Proofreading, And Problem Solving Services
Get 10% off with fall23 discount code.
- The role of heuristics in decision-making
- Prospect theory and its applications
- Time inconsistency and hyperbolic discounting
- The endowment effect and loss aversion
- Mental accounting and its implications
- The role of anchoring in economic decisions
- Framing effect in marketing strategies
- The paradox of choice: More is less
- Nudge theory in public policy
- Trust game in behavioral economics
- The role of emotions in economic decisions
- Overconfidence bias in financial markets
- Decision-making under uncertainty
- The impact of social norms on economic behavior
- The role of fairness and inequality aversion in economic decisions
- The effect of cognitive dissonance on consumer behavior
- The impact of stress on economic decisions
- The role of regret and disappointment in economic decisions
- The effect of peer influence on economic behavior
- The role of culture in economic decision-making
- The use of nudges in public policy
- The impact of behavioral economics on tax policy
- The role of behavioral economics in health policy
- Behavioral insights in environmental policy
- The influence of behavioral economics on education policy
- The role of behavioral economics in social welfare policy
- The impact of behavioral economics on retirement policy
- Behavioral economics and traffic policy
- The role of behavioral economics in energy policy
- The influence of behavioral economics on housing policy
- The role of behavioral biases in personal financial decisions
- The impact of financial literacy on economic behavior
- Behavioral economics and retirement savings
- The role of behavioral economics in credit card debt
- The impact of behavioral economics on investment decisions
- Behavioral economics and insurance decisions
- The role of behavioral economics in household budgeting
- The impact of behavioral economics on mortgage decisions
- Behavioral economics and financial planning
- The role of behavioral economics in financial education
- The role of behavioral economics in pricing strategies
- Behavioral economics and consumer choice
- The impact of behavioral economics on advertising
- Behavioral economics and product design
- The role of behavioral economics in sales strategies
- Behavioral economics and customer loyalty
- The impact of behavioral economics on branding
- Behavioral economics and e-commerce
- The role of behavioral economics in business negotiations
- Behavioral economics and corporate decision-making
- The role of behavioral economics in health behaviors
- Behavioral economics and healthcare decisions
- The impact of behavioral economics on health insurance choices
- Behavioral economics and preventive health care
- The role of behavioral economics in obesity and diet choices
- Behavioral economics and smoking cessation
- The impact of behavioral economics on medication adherence
- Behavioral economics and mental health
- The role of behavioral economics in exercise and physical activity
- Behavioral economics and alcohol consumption
- The role of behavioral economics in promoting sustainable behavior
- Behavioral economics and energy conservation
- The impact of behavioral economics on recycling behavior
- Behavioral economics and water conservation
- The role of behavioral economics in climate change mitigation
- Behavioral economics and sustainable transportation
- The impact of behavioral economics on sustainable consumption
- Behavioral economics and green investments
- The role of behavioral economics in biodiversity conservation
- Behavioral economics and waste reduction
- The role of behavioral economics in digital marketing
- Behavioral economics and online shopping behavior
- The impact of behavioral economics on social media usage
- Behavioral economics and cybersecurity
- The role of behavioral economics in technology adoption
- Behavioral economics and online privacy decisions
- The impact of behavioral economics on mobile app usage
- Behavioral economics and virtual reality
- The role of behavioral economics in video game design
- Behavioral economics and artificial intelligence
- The role of behavioral economics in educational choices
- Behavioral economics and student motivation
- The impact of behavioral economics on study habits
- Behavioral economics and school attendance
- The role of behavioral economics in academic performance
- Behavioral economics and college enrollment decisions
- The impact of behavioral economics on student loan decisions
- Behavioral economics and teacher incentives
- The role of behavioral economics in educational policy
- Behavioral economics and lifelong learning
- The role of neuroscience in behavioral economics
- Behavioral economics and inequality
- The impact of behavioral economics on economic modeling
- Behavioral economics and big data
- The role of behavioral economics in addressing social issues
- Behavioral economics and virtual currencies
- The impact of behavioral economics on behavioral change interventions
- Behavioral economics and the sharing economy
- The role of behavioral economics in understanding happiness and well-being
- Behavioral economics and the future of work
This comprehensive list of behavioral economics research paper topics provides a wide range of options for your research. Each category offers unique insights into the different aspects of behavioral economics, from fundamental concepts to future directions. Remember, the best research paper topic is one that not only interests you but also has sufficient resources for you to explore. We hope this list inspires you and aids you in your journey to write a compelling research paper in behavioral economics.
Introduction to Behavioral Economics
Behavioral economics is an intriguing and dynamic field that bridges the gap between traditional economic theory and actual human behavior. It integrates insights from psychology, judgment, and decision-making into economic analysis, providing a more accurate and nuanced understanding of human behavior.
Traditional economic theory often assumes that individuals are rational agents who make decisions based on maximizing their utility. However, behavioral economics challenges this assumption, recognizing that individuals often act irrationally due to various cognitive biases and heuristics. These deviations from rationality can significantly impact economic decisions and outcomes, making behavioral economics a critical field of study.
Research papers in behavioral economics allow students to delve deeper into specific areas of interest, contributing to their personal knowledge and the broader academic community. These papers can explore a wide range of topics, from understanding the role of cognitive biases in financial decision-making to examining the impact of behavioral interventions on public policy.
The importance of behavioral economics extends beyond academia. It has real-world implications in various sectors, including policy-making, business, finance, and healthcare. By understanding the psychological underpinnings of economic decisions, we can design better products, policies, and interventions that align with actual human behavior.
How to Choose a Behavioral Economics Topic
Choosing a research topic is a critical step in the research process. The topic you select will guide your study, influence the complexity and relevance of your work, and determine how engaged you are throughout the process. In the field of behavioral economics, there are numerous intriguing topics that can be explored. Here are some expert tips to assist you in this process:
- Understanding Your Interests: The first step in choosing a research topic is to understand your interests. What areas of behavioral economics fascinate you the most? Are you interested in how behavioral economics influences policy making, or are you more intrigued by its role in personal finance or marketing? Reflecting on these questions can help you narrow down your options and choose a topic that truly engages you. Remember, research is a time-consuming process, and your interest in the topic will keep you motivated.
- Evaluating the Scope of the Topic: Once you have identified your areas of interest, the next step is to evaluate the scope of potential topics. A good research topic should be neither too broad nor too narrow. If it’s too broad, you may struggle to cover all aspects of the topic effectively. If it’s too narrow, you may have difficulty finding enough information to support your research. Try to choose a topic that is specific enough to be manageable but broad enough to have sufficient resources.
- Assessing Available Resources and Data: Before finalizing a topic, it’s important to assess the available resources and data. Are there enough academic sources, such as books, journal articles, and reports, that you can use for your research? Is there accessible data that you can analyze if your research requires it? A preliminary review of literature and data can save you from choosing a topic with limited resources.
- Considering the Relevance and Applicability of the Topic: Another important factor to consider is the relevance and applicability of the topic. Is the topic relevant to current issues in behavioral economics? Can the findings of your research be applied in real-world settings? Choosing a relevant and applicable topic can increase the impact of your research and make it more interesting for your audience.
- Seeking Advice: Don’t hesitate to seek advice from your professors, peers, or other experts in the field. They can provide valuable insights, suggest resources, and help you refine your topic. Discussing your ideas with others can also help you see different perspectives and identify potential issues that you may not have considered.
- Flexibility: Finally, be flexible. Research is a dynamic process, and it’s okay to modify your topic as you delve deeper into your study. You may discover new aspects of the topic that are more interesting or find that some aspects are too challenging to explore due to constraints. Being flexible allows you to adapt your research to these changes and ensure that your study is both feasible and engaging.
Remember, choosing a research topic is not a decision to be taken lightly. It requires careful consideration and planning. However, with these expert tips, you can navigate this process more effectively and choose a behavioral economics research paper topic that not only meets your academic requirements but also fuels your passion for learning.
How to Write a Behavioral Economics Research Paper
Writing a research paper in behavioral economics, like any other academic paper, requires careful planning, thorough research, and meticulous writing. Here are some expert tips to guide you through this process:
- Understanding the Structure of a Research Paper: A typical research paper includes an introduction, literature review, methodology, results, discussion, and conclusion. The introduction presents your research question and its significance. The literature review provides an overview of existing research related to your topic. The methodology explains how you conducted your research. The results section presents your findings, and the discussion interprets these findings in the context of your research question. Finally, the conclusion summarizes your research and suggests areas for future research.
- Developing a Strong Thesis Statement: Your thesis statement is the central argument of your research paper. It should be clear, concise, and debatable. A strong thesis statement guides your research and helps your readers understand the purpose of your paper.
- Conducting Thorough Research: Before you start writing, conduct a thorough review of the literature related to your topic. This will help you understand the current state of research in your area, identify gaps in the literature, and position your research within this context. Use academic databases to find relevant books, journal articles, and other resources. Remember to evaluate the credibility of your sources and take detailed notes to help you when writing.
- Writing and Revising Drafts: Start writing your research paper by creating an outline based on the structure of a research paper. This will help you organize your thoughts and ensure that you cover all necessary sections. Write a first draft without worrying too much about perfection. Focus on getting your ideas down first. Then, revise your draft to improve clarity, coherence, and argumentation. Make sure each paragraph has a clear topic sentence and supports your thesis statement.
- Proper Citation and Avoiding Plagiarism: Always cite your sources properly to give credit to the authors whose work you are building upon and to avoid plagiarism. Familiarize yourself with the citation style required by your institution or discipline, such as APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, or Harvard. There are many citation tools available online that can help you with this.
- Seeking Feedback: Don’t hesitate to seek feedback on your drafts from your professors, peers, or writing centers at your institution. They can provide valuable insights and help you improve your paper.
- Proofreading: Finally, proofread your paper to check for any grammatical errors, typos, or inconsistencies in formatting. A well-written, error-free paper makes a good impression on your readers and enhances the credibility of your research.
Remember, writing a research paper is a process that requires time, effort, and patience. Don’t rush through it. Take your time to understand your topic, conduct thorough research, and write carefully. With these expert tips, you can write a compelling behavioral economics research paper that contributes to your academic success and the broader field of behavioral economics.
iResearchNet’s Writing Services
In the academic journey, students often encounter challenges that may hinder their ability to produce high-quality research papers. Whether it’s a lack of time, limited understanding of the topic, or difficulties in writing, these challenges can make the process stressful and overwhelming. This is where iResearchNet’s professional writing services come in. We are committed to supporting students in their academic journey by providing top-notch writing services tailored to their unique needs.
- Expert Degree-Holding Writers: At iResearchNet, we understand the importance of quality in academic writing. That’s why we have a team of expert writers who hold degrees in various fields, including economics. Our writers are not only knowledgeable in their respective fields but also experienced in academic writing. They understand the nuances of writing research papers and are adept at producing well-structured, coherent, and insightful papers.
- Custom Written Works: We believe that every research paper is unique and should be treated as such. Our writers work closely with you to understand your specific requirements and expectations. They then craft a custom research paper that meets these requirements and reflects your understanding and perspective.
- In-Depth Research: Good research is the backbone of a compelling research paper. Our writers conduct thorough research using reliable and relevant sources to ensure that your paper is informative and credible. They are skilled at analyzing and synthesizing information, presenting complex ideas clearly, and developing strong arguments.
- Custom Formatting: Formatting is an essential aspect of academic writing that contributes to the readability and professionalism of your paper. Our writers are familiar with various formatting styles, including APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, and Harvard, and can format your paper according to your preferred style.
- Top Quality: Quality is at the heart of our services. We strive to deliver research papers that are not only well-written and well-researched but also original and plagiarism-free. Our writers adhere to high writing standards, and our quality assurance team reviews each paper to ensure it meets these standards.
- Customized Solutions: We understand that each student has unique needs and circumstances. Whether you need a research paper on a complex behavioral economics topic, assistance with a specific section of your paper, or editing and proofreading services, we can provide a solution that fits your needs.
- Flexible Pricing: We believe that professional writing services should be accessible to all students. That’s why we offer flexible pricing options that cater to different budgets. We are transparent about our pricing, and there are no hidden charges.
- Short Deadlines up to 3 hours: We understand that time is of the essence when it comes to academic assignments. Whether you need a research paper in a week or a few hours, our writers are up to the task. They are skilled at working under pressure and can deliver high-quality papers within short deadlines.
- Timely Delivery: We respect your deadlines and are committed to delivering your paper on time. Our writers start working on your paper as soon as your order is confirmed, and we keep you updated on the progress of your paper.
- 24/7 Support: We believe in providing continuous support to our clients. Our customer support team is available 24/7 to answer your questions, address your concerns, and assist you with your order.
- Absolute Privacy: We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal and financial information. We have robust privacy policies and security measures in place to ensure that your information is safe.
- Easy Order Tracking: We provide an easy and transparent order tracking system that allows you to monitor the progress of your paper and communicate with your writer.
- Money Back Guarantee: Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with our service, we offer a money-back guarantee.
At iResearchNet, we are committed to helping you succeed in your academic journey. We understand the challenges of writing a research paper and are here to support you every step of the way. Whether you need help choosing a topic, conducting research, writing your paper, or editing and proofreading your work, our expert writers are ready to assist you. With our professional writing services, you can focus on learning and leave the stress of writing to us. So why wait? Order a custom economics research paper from iResearchNet today and experience the difference.
Secure Your Academic Success with iResearchNet Today!
Embarking on a research paper journey can be a daunting task, especially when it comes to complex fields like behavioral economics. But remember, you don’t have to do it alone. iResearchNet is here to provide you with the support you need to produce a high-quality, insightful, and impactful research paper.
Our team of expert degree-holding writers is ready to assist you in creating a custom-written research paper that not only meets but exceeds academic standards. Whether you’re struggling with topic selection, research, writing, or formatting, we’ve got you covered. Our comprehensive services are designed to cater to your unique needs and ensure your academic success.
Don’t let the stress of writing a research paper hinder your learning experience. Take advantage of our professional writing services and focus on what truly matters – your learning and growth. With iResearchNet, you can be confident that you’re submitting a top-quality research paper that reflects your understanding and hard work.
So, are you ready to take the leap? Order a custom economics research paper on any topic from iResearchNet today. Let us help you navigate your academic journey and secure your success. Remember, your academic achievement is our top priority, and we’re committed to helping you reach your goals. Order now and experience the iResearchNet difference!
ORDER HIGH QUALITY CUSTOM PAPER
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Economics » Behavioural Economics » 99 Behavioural Economics Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas
99 Behavioural Economics Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas
By Adam Sep 7, 2023 in Behavioural Economics , Economics | No Comments
Are you a student looking for interesting dissertation topics in Behavioural Economics? Whether you are an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral student, selecting the right topic is a critical decision that sets the tone for your dissertation journey. This blog post aims to assist you in making this crucial choice. Behavioural economics is an exciting area, […]
Are you a student looking for interesting dissertation topics in Behavioural Economics? Whether you are an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral student, selecting the right topic is a critical decision that sets the tone for your dissertation journey. This blog post aims to assist you in making this crucial choice.
Behavioural economics is an exciting area, and we will explore many fascinating ideas that will capture your interest and establish you as a reputable expert in this dynamic discipline. Whether you are intrigued by the peculiarities of human psychology in financial decision-making or interested in how behavioural biases affect market dynamics, our objective is to guide you towards the ideal dissertation topic.
The following list is a compilation of the most relevant dissertation topics for behavioural economics:
Download Behavioural Economics Dissertation Sample
A list of behavioural economics dissertation topics:
Behavioural economics and taxation : Strategies for increasing compliance.
Behavioural biases in financial decision-making: A comparative analysis of investors in emerging vs. developed markets.
Examining social norms and environmental behaviour in the UK: A review.
Case study: The influence of behavioural biases on mortgage default rates in the US.
The effectiveness of behavioural interventions in reducing substance abuse in the UK.
Behavioural economics approaches to enhancing workplace productivity in the UK.
The role of anchoring and adjustment in real estate pricing: An empirical investigation.
Behavioural insights into workplace productivity: Strategies for employee engagement.
Compensation of caregivers for optimal care quality- an analysis through the behavioural economics lens.
The impact of loss aversion on investment choices: A cross-cultural study.
Behavioural economics and UK monetary policy: A critical review.
A comparative study of behavioural biases in real estate investments: UK vs US markets.
Behavioural factors in educational decision-making: College choice and significant selection.
Nudging for healthy eating: The efficacy of menu labelling in restaurants.
Behavioural factors in charitable giving: A case study of the UK and Germany.
A comparative study of anchoring effects in negotiation strategies: corporate vs. small business contexts.
How can we apply behavioural economics theory to protect our environment? A study.
The role of fairness and equity in economic exchanges: A game theory approach.
Analyzing behavioural factors in consumer subscription models: A subscription economy study.
The behavioural economics of online privacy decisions: User preferences and data protection.
A comparative analysis of Prospect and Expected Utility Theory in predicting investment behaviour.
The effects of overconfidence in trading: Implications for financial markets.
Behavioural biases in environmental decision-making: Implications for conservation.
The role of social identity in consumer purchasing behaviour: A cross-cultural investigation.
The role of anchoring in real estate pricing: Evidence from residential property markets.
A comparative analysis of anchoring effects in negotiation strategies: corporate vs. small business contexts.
The impact of emotion on economic choices: A neuroeconomic approach.
Behavioural economics and retirement income decisions: An assessment of annuity choices.
Case study: The influence of anchoring in property valuation in the US real estate market.
How has behavioural economics influenced real-world contexts? A survey of UK’s online electronic purchase behaviours.
Insights from behavioural economics as indicators of pharmaceutical representatives performance- implications for patients.
Marketing through a behavioural economists approach- a systematic review.
Analyzing the influence of confirmation bias in investment decisions.
Behavioural factors in mortgage default rates: A comparative study.
Behavioral economics of retirement age decisions: Factors influencing timing.
The role of anchoring and framing in negotiation strategies: A real-world examination.
Behavioural economics and tax compliance behaviour: A comparative analysis of European countries.
Weight management through behavioural economics- an analysis of StickK.com.
Behavioural economics approaches workplace productivity: A case study of tech start-ups.
Analyzing Prospect Theory in real estate investments : The role of loss aversion.
Behavioural biases in decision-making under uncertainty: A Prospect Theory analysis.
The impact of behavioural economics interventions on retirement savings among millennials.
Behavioural biases in investment diversification: Portfolio risk management.
Understanding consumer debt accumulation in the UK: A behavioural perspective.
Nudging for energy conservation: An evaluation of incentive programs.
Behavioural insights into stock market volatility: Investor behaviour during economic crises.
Evaluating the effectiveness of behavioural interventions in financial literacy education: A longitudinal study.
Investigating the effects of time discounting on long-term savings behaviour.
The psychological behaviour of public institutions- economics or politics?
The influence of social identity on economic behaviour: Implications for marketing strategies.
Examining the efficacy of behavioural economics interventions in UK environmental conservation.
Comparative analysis of nudging strategies for healthy eating in the UK and Japan.
The economics behind the behaviour of rival sports team fans- an investigation.
The behavioural economics of public transportation usage in the UK.
Case study: Behavioral economics approaches to tackle food waste in the restaurant industry.
Behavioural factors in credit card debt management: Implications for personal finance.
Behavioural economics interventions in UK environmental conservation: An assessment.
Analyzing the role of anchoring in real estate pricing: Evidence from the UK market.
Case study: Nudging for sustainable transportation choices in a metropolitan area.
The decision-making spectrum of obese individuals and implications for improvement through application of behavioural economics- an exploration.
Behavioural insights into public transportation usage: A comparative analysis of London and New York City.
Analyzing prospect theory in online shopping behaviour: A comparative study of the UK and China.
Investigating the impact of loss aversion on pricing strategies: A business perspective.
Investigating social identity and its impact on financial decision-making in the UK.
The influence of social norms on charitable giving: An experimental study.
Behavioural factors in college student debt accumulation: Implications for financial literacy.
Big data and implications for behavioural economics- a discussion.
Examining behavioural economics as a subject- how is it taught and how is it applied?
The impact of nudging strategies on UK tax compliance behaviour.
Addressing lifestyle management for Diabetes through behavioural analysis- insights from the UK’s healthcare sector.
Behavioural economics- perspectives and challenges for the next generation.
Behavioural biases in UK financial regulation: Assessing regulatory measures.
A case study of behavioural economics interventions to improve student loan repayment rates.
Public policy formulation- studying feasibility through the behavioural economics approach.
Behavioural economics interventions in reducing college student debt in the US: A case study.
Behavioral insights into the UK National Health Service (NHS): A critical review.
Analyzing the effect of social proof on investment decisions: Evidence from stock markets.
Case study: Nudging for energy conservation in residential buildings.
Prospect Theory and decision-making under risk: An analysis of investor behaviour.
Behavioural factors in health insurance choices: A comparative analysis.
Behavioral economics interventions in reducing substance abuse among college students: A case study.
Analyzing the effects of present bias on financial decision-making: A longitudinal study.
Behavioral economics of UK stock market investment: A critical examination.
Behavioural biases in consumer debt accumulation: A study of credit card debt.
Behavioural insights into technology adoption: Factors affecting user acceptance.
Nudging for water conservation: Behavioral strategies for sustainable usage.
Behavioural biases in healthcare decision-making: A comparative analysis of the UK and Australia.
Behavioural economics and charitable donation behaviour: Influences and motivations.
Substance abuse management- implications from behavioural economics.
Comparative analysis of behavioral factors in charitable giving: Millennials vs. baby boomers.
Nudging for retirement savings: The impact of default options in employer-sponsored plans.
What motivates consumers? A behavioural economics perspective.
Nudging for sustainable transportation choices: A case study of urban commuters.
Behavioural biases in online shopping cart abandonment: Causes and solutions.
Applying behavioural economics theory to actual problem areas bridges the gap between theory and practicality.
Using insights from behavioural economics to help with substance abuse?
Analyzing prospect theory in consumer choices: A comparative study of France and Spain.
Nudging for sustainable energy consumption: A case study of residential households.
How can UK entrepreneurs use behavioural economics from a theoretical perspective for financial gain?
How has the UK stock market benefitted from behavioural economics theory? A study.
There you go. Use the list in behavioural economics dissertation topics well, and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions for our topics-related blog posts for the future or are looking to get help with dissertation writing . Please send us an email at [email protected] .
Paid Topic Consultation Service
You will get the topics first as per the given requirements, and then the brief which includes;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
- 99 Public Economics Research Topics | Dissertation Ideas February 26, 2018 -->
- 99 Monetary Economics Research Topics | Thesis Ideas February 23, 2018 -->
- 99 Managerial Economics Research Topics | Dissertation Ideas February 21, 2018 -->
- 99 Experimental Economics Research Topics | Dissertation Ideas February 20, 2018 -->
- 99 Development Economics Research Topics | Dissertation Ideas February 20, 2018 -->
- 99 Agricultural Economics Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas February 19, 2018 -->
- 99 Economic Geography Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas February 19, 2018 -->
- 99 Business Economics Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 30, 2018 -->
- 99 Financial Economics Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 27, 2018 -->
- 99 Health Economics Dissertation Topics | Research Ideas January 26, 2018 -->
- 99 Environmental Economics Dissertation Topics for Research January 25, 2018 -->
39 Behavioral Economics Dissertation Topics Examples
Behavioral economics dissertation topics focus on the individuals that work within the economies of the world. It is impossible to go on without the involvement of individuals. Therefore, behavioral economics thesis topics have strong connections with the field of psychology as well. The field of behavioral economics studies and describes economic decision-making. According to its theories, […]
Behavioral economics dissertation topics focus on the individuals that work within the economies of the world. It is impossible to go on without the involvement of individuals. Therefore, behavioral economics thesis topics have strong connections with the field of psychology as well.
The field of behavioral economics studies and describes economic decision-making . According to its theories, actual human behavior is less rational, stable, and selfish than traditional normative theory suggests.
Check out our related posts for economics dissertation topics , Psychology dissertation topics , and accounting dissertation topics .
Click here to get a customized behavioral economics dissertation topic brief mini proposal service from experts 100% guarantee of getting approved.
Best Behavioral economics dissertation topics for college students
Behavioral economics subjects is a typical area of study here is the list of topics in Behavioral economics dissertation topics have been enlisted below:
- Studying the relationship between psychology and economics in the form of behavioral economics.
- The role played by behavioral economics in understanding the domain of inflation targeting: a systematic analysis.
- Correlational analysis of behavioral economics, feminist economics, and gender economics: a descriptive analysis.
- Behavioral economics: an interdisciplinary approach in essence?
- Historical analysis of behavioral economics: connecting the past with the present and the future.
- Comparative analysis of rational and irrational approaches towards behavioral economics of death.
- Regulatory policy and behavioral economics: understanding the changing relationship.
- Correlational analysis of behavioral economics, sports, and positive youth development: focus on X country.
- Behavioral economics and poverty: a descriptive analysis.
- Behavioral economics and education focus on potential opportunities and challenges.
- Development of money management strategies for substance abusers: a behavioral economics perspective.
- Analyzing behavioral economics data: a review of empirical evidence.
- Is childhood vaccination really required? A behavioral economics perspective.
- Increasing savings of the employees: focus on using a behavioral economics perspective in the organizations.
- Structural behavioral economics: a review of empirical evidence.
- Studying the relationship between finance and behavioral economics: focus on subjective probability.
- Correlational analysis of behavioral economics, public policy, rational inefficiencies, and power: focus on X country.
- Click here to get a customized topic mini proposal service on your requirements.
- Studying the relationship between behavioral economics and the insurance industry: focus on potential challenges and opportunities.
- Behavioral economics and the law: focus on X country.
- Studying the relationship between tax policy and behavioral economics of X country: a descriptive approach.
- Effects of behavioral economics on improving the performance of community childcare centers in X country.
- Effects of behavioral economics on the end-of-life care domain: focus on the promotion of advanced directives.
- Ethics in behavioral economics: a review of empirical evidence.
- Investigating the relationship between behavioral economics and the psychology of incentives: a quantitative study.
- The role played by decision-making in the field of behavioral economics: a systematic analysis.
- How are the fields of health economics and behavioral economics connected? An inquiry.
- Data-driven marketing and behavioral economics: a descriptive study.
- Studying the relationship between economic incentive and provider behavior: a quantitative analysis.
- Environmental policy and behavioral economics: focus on x country.
- Applying the principles of behavioral economics to the understanding of privacy: a review of empirical evidence.
- Investigating the effects of behavioral economics on consumer contracts.
- Correlational analysis of behavioral economics, environmental protection, and climate change policy: a qualitative study.
- Correlational analysis of behavioral economics, psychology of firm behavior, and psychology of consumer behavior.
- Studying the relationship between retirement savings crisis and behavioral economics: a quantitative analysis.
- Behavioral economics and macroeconomic models: a correlational analysis.
These are the best Behavioral economics dissertation topics if you are still looking for some different Behavioral economics dissertation topics fill out the form below and get our topics mini proposal service for Behavioral economics dissertation topics according to your requirements.
Paid Topic Mini Proposal (500 Words)
You will get the topics first and then the mini proposal which includes:
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology including raw sample size and data collection method
- View a Sample of Service
Note: After submiting your order please must check your email [inbox/spam] folders for order confirmation and login details.If email goes in spam please mark not as spam to avoid any communication gap between us.
Get An Expert Dissertation Writing Help To Achieve Good Grades
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
Other Related Posts
- Software That Can Help You Write A Good Resume October 25, 2023 -->
- Unlock Your Academic Potential with the Right Dissertation Topics October 12, 2023 -->
- Modern resume writing system to land your dream Job September 25, 2023 -->
- 89+ Best Unique and Informative Speech Topics for Students January 6, 2023 -->
- Employment Law Dissertation Topics January 4, 2023 -->
- Family Law Dissertation Topics January 4, 2023 -->
- 59 Best Environmental Law Dissertation Topics & Examples January 4, 2023 -->
- 57 Best Criminal Law Dissertation Topics & Examples January 4, 2023 -->
- 03 Unique Dissertation Topics along with 500 words Topic Brief to get approved April 18, 2022 -->
- 37 Monetary economics dissertation topics ideas March 20, 2022 -->
- 39 Economic geography dissertation topics examples March 19, 2022 -->
- 37 Public economics dissertation topics Ideas March 18, 2022 -->
- 39 Financial Economics Dissertation Topics Ideas March 17, 2022 -->
- 39 Experimental economics dissertation topics Ideas March 16, 2022 -->
- 39 Environmental Economics Dissertation Topics Ideas and Samples March 15, 2022 -->
WhatsApp and Get 35% off promo code now!
- Log In Log in with your UoM account Problems logging in with your UoM account? or Guest login Email address Password No UoM account? Click here to register a guest account. Have you forgotten your guest credentials?
The Study Blog : Research topics
50+ Economics research Topics and Topic Ideas for dissertation
The ultimate goal of economic science is to improve the living conditions of people in everyday lives. Economists study how to utilize the available scarce resources to maximize value and thus profits. The concerns of economics today are largely focused on issues such as opportunity cost, consumption and production, borrowing, saving, investments, occupations and employment, trades markets, pricing and human behavior concerning making economic decisions.
Are tight deadlines, clashing assignments, and unclear tasks giving you sleepless nights?
Do not panic, hire a professional essay writer today.
Given that economics covers a lot of issues in society today coupled with the multitude of research studies within the existing literature, many economics students find it difficult to find the most suitable economic research topic for their undergraduate project, master’s thesis, and dissertations. Technological advancement has also increased the pace of transformation and globalization creating new areas in economics that are worth research. Our economics experts have curated a list of research paper topics in economics that you can use to get the perfect research paper topic.
Micro-Economics Research Topics
Microeconomics deals with the economic behavior of individual isolated units of the economy like an individual, a household, a company, and industry. Micro-economists study factors that influence economic choices, markets and their key elements such as demand and supply and analyze markets and determine the prices for goods and services that best allocate the available limited resources. Some of the best research topics in microeconomics that you can use for your thesis or dissertation include:
1. The effect of income changes on consumer choices
2. The effect of labor force participation on the economy and budget – A comparison
3. The impact of marital status on the labor force composition: A case of [your country] economy
4. The difference in the consumption attitude in [your country] over the last decade – Critical analysis of consumer behavior trends
5. The relationship between salary levels and ‘economic convergence’ in [your country]?
6. Analyzing salary inequalities in [your country] and the forces behind such inequalities.
7. The evolution of consumption in [your country] over the last 10 years: Trends and consumer behavior.
8. Dynamics of the Gini index as a reflection of the problem of inequality in income
9. Cashless economy: The impact of demonetization on small and medium businesses
10 Privatization of Public Enterprises and its implications on economic policy and development
Earn Good Grades Without Breaking a Sweat
✔ We've helped over 1000 students earn better grades since 2017. ✔ 98% of our customers are happy with our service
Macroeconomics Research Topics
1. The relationship between economic growth and unemployment in [your country]
2. Global recession and factors that contribute to it.
3. Impact of government expenditure on economic growth in [country]
4. The impact of company income tax revenue on the developing economies- A comparative analysis of Kenya, India, and Nigeria
5. The relationship between common stock prices and inflation in [your country]
6. The relationship between inflation and government spending in [your country] economy.
7. The effect of currency devaluation on small and medium firms- A case study of selected multinationals in [your country]
8. The relationship between internet connectivity and productivity in the workplace
9. The evolution of the stock market in [your country]: Causes and consequences
10 Unemployment and regional mobility of labor in [your country]
11 A comparison of the United States unemployment to the rest of the world
Research Topics on International Trade
1. The relationship between economic growth and international trade
2. To what extent does a currency union affect trade: A case of the United States
3. What are the gains and losses of international trade for developing countries?
4. Foreign direct investment in the United States: Determinants and impact
5. The effects of the banana crisis on the Jamaican and British economies
6. The impact of Brexit on small and middle businesses in the UK
7. The relationship between foreign direct investment and wages- A comparative analysis of USA and China
8. The roles of exchange rate and exchange rate regime in the US export
9. The importance of international trade in developing countries
10 To what extent are the gains of less developed countries from tradeliberalization exaggerated?
Environmental economics research paper topics
Economic activities such as production have a significant impact on the environment such as pollution and depletion of natural resources. Environmental economics studies these impacts and other environmental issues. Below are some of the best research paper topics in environmental economics.
1. An economic examination of waste disposal programs in the United States
2. Man-made environmental disasters: who bears the economic liability?
3. The economics of land- a comparative analysis of land sharing and land sparing in the United States
4. The impact of waste disposal programs to America’s Environmental Policy: An economic evaluation
5. Water management and conservation policies in the United States and the UK- a comparative analysis
6. The economic implications of climate policy changes because of different climate change assessment mechanisms
7. Investigating the cost of organizational environmental analysis in the United States
8. What are the determinants of climate policy formulation in the United States? An economic scrutiny
9. The economic perspectives of distribution of natural resources across boundaries
10 The impact of technological innovation for clean and green products on the environment
11 The impact of work-life balance on social eco-systems: perspectives from the United States
12 The relationship between financial subsidies and generation of eco-friendly products
Research Paper Topics on Behavioral Economics
Behavioral economics examines the psychology behind economic activities and economic decision making. It examines the limitation of the assumption that individuals are perfectly normal. Good behavioral economics topics cover subjects such as bounded rationality, irrational exuberance, and choice architecture.
1. Inducing choice paralysis: how retailers bury customers in an avalanche of options
2. The behavioral economics of discounting- A case study of amazon
3. Pricing and the decoy effect; how corporations ‘nudge’ consumers to spend more
4. Big data and implications for behavioral economics
5. A study of how the United States market benefitted from behavioral economics theory
6. How has behavioral economics influenced the real-world context? A case of online purchase behavior
7. Weight management through behavioral economics: use of incentives
8. What motivates consumers? A behavioral economics perspective
9. Using behavioral economics to help in reducing substance abuse
10 Addressing lifestyle management for diabetes through behavioral analysis- insights from the US healthcare sector
You may also like: The little secret why your friends are earning better grades
Development Economics research paper topics
1. The impact of multinational commodity trading through the development economic perspective
2. The impact of globalization on income distribution in emerging economies
3. Investigating the relationship between migration and development economics
4. Budgeting and decision making by low-income earners in emerging economics
5. Investigating the relationship between family planning, labor force, and income fluctuations
6. The impact of natural disasters on development in emerging economies
7. The impact of population growth on development economics- review of India
8. The determinants of high performing institutions in emerging economies
9. Comparative economic patterns of villages across Virginia
10 Aid and economic growth of developing economies- a review
The little secret why your friends are earning better grades.
Hire an Expert from our write my essay service and start earning good grades.
Can Someone Write My Paper for Me Online? Yes, We Can!
Six Proven ways to cheat Turnitin with Infographic
Understanding Philosophy of Nursing: Complete Guide With Examples
50+ Collection of the Most Controversial Argumentative Essay Topics
20+ Interesting Sociology research topics and Ideas for Your Next Project
RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ARE TIRED OF WRITING COLLEGE PAPERS!
Hire a professional academic writer today.
Each paper you order from us is of IMPECCABLE QUALITY and PLAGIARISM FREE
Use code PPH10 to get 10% discount. Terms and condition apply.
Ready to hire a professional essay writer?
Each paper you receive from us is plagiarism-free and will fetch you a good grade. We are proud to have helped 10,000+ students achieve their academic dreams. Enjoy our services by placing your order today.
Write my paper
Do my assignment
Essay writing help
Research paper help
College homework help
Essay writing guide
College admission essay
Writing a research paper
Paper format for writing
Terms & conditions
Copyright © 2017 Paper Per Hour. All rights reserved.
Behavioral economics Research Topics
Research Area/ Research Interest: behavioral economics psychology
Research Paper Topics for Masters and Ph.D. Thesis and publication
- Behavioral economics: Reunifying psychology and economics
- Behavioral economics and psychology of incentives
- Behavioral economics: How psychology made its (limited) way back into economics
- Maps of bounded rationality: Psychology for behavioral economics
- Modeling the psychology of consumer and firm behavior with behavioral economics
- Psychology, behavioral economics, and public policy
- Designing for behavior change: Applying psychology and behavioral economics
- Behavioral economics: merging psychology and economics for lifestyle interventions
- An introduction to behavioral economics
- Use of psychology and behavioral economics to promote healthy eating
- Behavioral economics: A history
- The micro-foundations of international relations theory: Psychology and behavioral economics
- Behavioral economics
- A behavioral economics primer.
- What is behavioral economics?
- Research commentary—informing privacy research through information systems, psychology, and behavioral economics: thinking outside the “APCO” box
- The effects of behavioral economics on tax amnesty
- Applying insights from behavioral economics to policy design
- Behavioral economics: Past, present, and future
- Behavioral economics and decision making: Applying insights from psychology to understand how people make economic decisions.
- Psychology and behavioral economics lessons for the design of a green growth strategy
- The psychology of residential developers: lessons from behavioral economics and additional explanations for satisficing
- Policy and choice: Public finance through the lens of behavioral economics
- Behavioral economics of education: Progress and possibilities
- Behavioral economics: The basics
- Behavioral economics
- Contributions of behavior analysis to behavioral economics
- The rise of behavioral economics: A quantitative assessment
- Amos Tversky and the ascent of behavioral economics
- Behavioral economics and empirical public policy
- Behavioral economics and health economics
- Behavioral economics and the psychology of fruit and vegetable consumption
- Decision-making research in managerial accounting: return to behavioral-economics foundations
- Behavioral economics and the need of psychology in economic research
- On the benefits of collaboration: Consumer psychology, behavioral economics and relational frame theory
- Choice, behavioral economics, and addiction
- Behavioral economics, food assistance, and obesity
- Behavioral economics in consumer behavior analysis
- Advancing Beyond Advances in Behavioral Economics
- Operant behavioral economics
- Behavioral economics and the economics of Keynes
- The Arrival of Behavioral Economics: from Michigan, or the Carnegie School in the 1950s and the early 1960s?
- The behavioral economics of education: New directions for research
- Understanding behavioral economics: A narrative perspective
- Cognitive Biases and Design Research: Using insights from behavioral economics and cognitive psychology to re-evaluate design research methods
- Applying lessons from behavioral economics to increase flu vaccination rates
- Austrian behavioral economics
- Is behavioral economics doomed?: The ordinary versus the extraordinary
- Wirtschaftspolitik und Psychologie: Zum Forschungsprogramm der Behavioral Economics/Psychology and economic policy
- Using behavioral economics in public economics
- Behavioral economics for environmental policy
- Dieting as an exercise in behavioral economics.
- Valuing cultural differences in behavioral economics
- Real-World Decision Making: An Encyclopedia of Behavioral Economics: An Encyclopedia of Behavioral Economics
- Time for behavioral political economy? An analysis of articles in behavioral economics
- Applying behavioral economics to improve microsavings outcomes
- Regulation for Conservatives: Behavioral Economics and the Case for” Asymmetric Paternalism”
- What can behavioral economics teach us about privacy
- Monozygotic twins or unrelated stepchildren? On the relationship between economic psychology and behavioral economics
- A introduction to behavioral economics: The complicating but sometimes critical considerations
- Health psychology meets behavioral economics: Introduction to special issue.
- Behavioral economics and social policy: Designing innovative solutions for programs supported by the Administration for Children and Families
- Behavioral economics: Where is it heading?
- Richard Thaler and the rise of behavioral economics
- Discussion of behavioral economics
- Reframing health behavior change with behavioral economics
- A foundation for behavioral economics
- Behavioral economics: Toward a new paradigm
- Behavioral economics and institutional innovation
- Behavioral economics and energy conservation–a systematic review of non-price interventions and their causal effects
- The behavioral economics of substance use disorders: reinforcement pathologies and their repair
- Forty years of behavioral economics
- Replications in economic psychology and behavioral economics
- Smarter lunchrooms: using behavioral economics to improve meal selection
- Is ‘new’behavioral economics ‘mainstream’?
- Behavioral economics: Application of the methods of cognitive psychology to economics
- Rational choice, behavioral economics, and the law
- Hayek and behavioral economics
- How behavioral economics trims its sails and why
- Changing health behaviors using financial incentives: a review from behavioral economics
- Behavioral economics research and the foundations of economics
- Comments on” can Post Keynesians make better use of behavioral economics?”
- Behavioral economics guidelines with applications for health interventions
- Behavioral economics and the economics of regulation
- Hayekian behavioral economics
- Psychology and the Market
- Behavioral economics and environmental policy
- Building and defining behavioral economics
- The effectiveness of behavioral economics-informed interventions on physician behavioral change: a systematic literature reviewThe Economic Psychology of Gabriel Tarde: Something new for behavioral economics?
- Behavioral economics and macroeconomic models
- Behavioral economics and climate change policy
- The translational utility of behavioral economics: The experimental analysis of consumption and choice.
- Rebuilding the boat while staying afloat: The modeling challenge for behavioral economics
- The behavioral economics of brand choice
- The attack and defense mechanisms–perspectives from behavioral economics and game theory
- The behavioral economics of reinforcement pathologies: Novel approaches to addictive disorders.
- Save more tomorrow™: Using behavioral economics to increase employee saving
- Creativity and innovation: A contribution of behavioral economics
- The behavioral economics and neuroeconomics of alcohol use disorders
- Behavioral economics and contract law
- The use of behavioral economics in promoting public policy.
- A review of behavioral economics in reproductive health
- The behavioral economics guide 2016 (with an introduction by Gerd Gigerenzer)
- Modern developments in behavioral economics
- The behavioral economics of smoking
- Behavioral economics—A framework for donor organ decision‐making in pediatric heart transplantation
- Stumble, predict, nudge: How behavioral economics informs law and policy
- Behavioral economics and behavioral finance: a bibliometric analysis of the scientific fields
- Psychology and economics: Evidence from the field
- New directions for IPE: Drawing from behavioral economics
- How to help gastroenterology patients help themselves: leveraging insights from behavioral economics
- Obesity: can behavioral economics help?
- Behavioral economics interventions in clinical decision support systems
- Behavioral economics: A state of the art matrix analysis
- The price of change: The behavioral economics of drug dependence
- The behavioral economics and neuroeconomics of reinforcer pathologies: implications for etiology and treatment of addiction
- Dual process theories in behavioral economics and neuroeconomics: a critical review
- Law and economics after behavioral economics
- The behavioral economics of multilevel marketing
- Law and Behavioral Economics
- A guide to behavioral economics
- Behavioral Modeling MCQs | UML Diagrams
- Managerial Economics Research Topics
- MCQs of Economics
- Multiple choice of economics
- Economics Mcq's From Books Latest edition
- Economics multiple choice questions from books latest edition
- Ask a Question
- About EconSpark
What are some dissertation-worthy topics in behavioral/experimental economics?
Please log in or register to add a comment.
Please log in or register to answer this question..
- Send feedback
Something went wrong. Wait a moment and try again.