bachelor's thesis (Q798134)
- bachelor thesis
- bachelors thesis
Wikipedia (7 entries).
- cswiki Bakalářská práce
- dewiki Bachelorarbeit
- eswiki Trabajo de fin de grado
- euwiki Gradu Amaierako Lana
- jawiki 卒業論文
- skwiki Bakalárska práca
- svwiki Kandidatuppsats
Wikibooks (0 entries)
Wikinews (0 entries), wikiquote (0 entries), wikisource (0 entries), wikiversity (0 entries), wikivoyage (0 entries), wiktionary (0 entries), multilingual sites (0 entries).
Related terms [ edit ]
Translations [ edit ], references [ edit ].
- ^ “ thē̆sis, n. ”, in MED Online , Ann Arbor, Mich.: University of Michigan , 2007.
- ^ “ thesis, n. ”, in Lexico , Dictionary.com ; Oxford University Press , 2019–2022.
Further reading [ edit ]
- thesis in The Century Dictionary , New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911
- thesis in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary , G. & C. Merriam, 1913
Anagrams [ edit ]
- Heists , Sethis , heists , shiest , shites , sithes , thises
Dutch [ edit ]
From Latin thesis , from Ancient Greek θέσις ( thésis , “ a proposition, a statement, a thing laid down, thesis in rhetoric, thesis in prosody ” ) .
thesis f ( plural theses or thesissen , diminutive thesisje n )
- Dated form of these . Synonyms: dissertatie , proefschrift , scriptie
Latin [ edit ]
From Ancient Greek θέσις ( thésis , “ a proposition, a statement, a thing laid down, thesis in rhetoric, thesis in prosody ” ) .
- ( Classical ) IPA ( key ) : /ˈtʰe.sis/ , [ˈt̪ʰɛs̠ɪs̠]
- ( Ecclesiastical ) IPA ( key ) : /ˈte.sis/ , [ˈt̪ɛːs̬is]
thesis f ( genitive thesis ); third declension
Declension [ edit ]
Descendants [ edit ].
- → Dutch: thesis
- → Armenian: թեզ ( tʿez )
- → Dutch: these
- → Persian: تز ( tez )
- → Romanian: teză
- → Turkish: tez
- Galician: tese
- Italian: tesi
- English: thesis
- Portuguese: tese
- Spanish: tesis
- “ thesis ”, in Charlton T. Lewis and Charles Short (1879) A Latin Dictionary , Oxford: Clarendon Press
- thesis in Gaffiot, Félix (1934) Dictionnaire illustré latin-français , Hachette
Major papers presented as the final project for a master's degree are normally called thesis; and major papers presenting the student's research towards a
A thesis (plural: 'theses') is a document written in support of an idea that is presented for discussion or disputation. In modern usage it usually refers
The Bachelor's Thesis Award is an academic award granted annually by each university to the best dissertation, thesis or research work in Bachelor's Degree
A thesis statement usually appears in the introductory paragraph of a paper. It offers a concise summary of the main point or claim of the essay
doctoral dissertation; dissertation; thesis; PhD thesis; Ph.D. thesis; Ph. D. thesis; masters thesis; master's thesis; bachelor thesis; bachelor's thesis
thesis reporting a research project undertaken as part of an undergraduate course of education leading to a bachelor's degree.
In terms of references, certainly not. The whole point of references is point people to the source of information. You wouldn't want to reference Wikipedia
You should always cite the original source of the content, not a reproduction of it. If you wish to credit an encyclopedia with drawing your
No more bachelor thesis – students will write Wikipedia entries instead. 07.01.2013 ... Poland, decided to cease writing bachelor thesis. They are useless.
NounEdit · (rhetoric) A proposition or statement supported by arguments. · (by extension) A lengthy essay written to establish the validity of a thesis (sense 1.1)