94 Autism Thesis Topics You Need to Know
Feb 26, 2023 | 0 comments
Feb 26, 2023 | Topics | 0 comments
Autism is a complex and misunderstood neurodevelopmental disorder affecting how an individual communicates, interacts, and learns. It is a spectrum disorder, meaning it can present itself in different ways and with varying degrees of severity. People with autism often struggle with social interactions and communication and may have repetitive behaviors or interests. Autism can be diagnosed in individuals as young as 18 months, and it is estimated to affect 1 in 54 children in the United States.
There are many different areas of research and study regarding autism, making it a rich and fascinating research topic on autism for a thesis. Here are potential autism thesis topics related to autism that you may want to consider:
Autism Research Paper Topics You Need to Know Autism Essay Topics You Need to Know
Best Autism Thesis Topics
- The impact of early intervention on the development of children with autism
- The role of family members in supporting individuals with autism
- The experiences of people with autism in the workplace
- The effectiveness of different educational programs for children with autism
- The challenges and strengths of autistic people in daily life
- The use of assistive technology in supporting individuals with autism
- The impact of sensory processing issues on the daily lives of autistic individuals
- The relationship between diet and autism symptoms
- The effectiveness of different therapeutic interventions for children with autism
- The experiences of parents of children with autism
- The role of play in the development of children with autism
- The impact of co-occurring mental health conditions on individuals with autism
- The role of social skills training in the development of individuals with autism
- The impact of cultural and societal attitudes on the experiences of autistic individuals
- The use of animal-assisted therapy for individuals with autism
- The experiences of autistic individuals in higher education
- The impact of sleep problems on the daily lives of individuals with autism
- The use of music therapy for individuals with autism
- The impact of technology on the social interactions of individuals with autism
- The experiences of siblings of children with autism
List of Autism Thesis Topics for College Students
- The impact of exercise on the physical and mental health of individuals with autism
- The effectiveness of different behavioral interventions for children with autism
- The experiences of individuals with autism in relationships and dating
- The role of occupational therapy in the development of individuals with autism
- The impact of language delays on the development of children with autism
- The impact of the media on societal attitudes toward autism
- The effectiveness of different pharmacological interventions for individuals with autism
- The role of social stories in supporting individuals with autism
- The impact of environmental factors on the development of autism
- The experiences of individuals with autism in mainstream education settings
- The impact of stress on the daily lives of individuals with autism
- The effectiveness of different communication interventions for individuals with autism
- The experiences of autistic persons in residential settings
- The impact of sensory integration therapy on individuals with autism
- The impact of the internet and social media on the social connections of individuals with autism
Good Research Paper Topics on Autism: Current Trends and Controversies
- The role of art therapy in the development of individuals with autism
- The impact of caregiver stress on the well-being of individuals with autism
- The effectiveness of different play-based interventions for children with autism
- The experiences of adults with autism transitioning to independence
- The impact of nutrition on the development and well-being of children with autism
- The role of the built environment in supporting individuals with autism
- The effectiveness of different parent training interventions for families of children with autism
- The experiences of autistic individuals in the criminal justice system
- The impact of anxiety on the daily lives of individuals with autism
- The role of emotional intelligence in the development of individuals with autism
- The impact of sleep disorders on the development and well-being of children with autism
- The effectiveness of different social skills training interventions for individuals with autism
- The experiences of autistic individuals in supported employment programs
- The impact of stigma and discrimination on the well-being of individuals with autism
- The role of parent-child interaction in the development of children with autism
- The impact of social support on the well-being of individuals with autism
- The effectiveness of different sensory integration interventions for individuals with autism
- The experiences of autistic individuals in long-term care settings
- The impact of physical therapy on the development and well-being of children with autism
- The role of caregiver education in supporting individuals with autism
Autism Dissertation Topics: Potential Areas of Investigation
- The impact of technology on the communication skills of individuals with autism
- The effectiveness of different augmentative and alternative communication interventions for individuals with autism
- The experiences of autistic individuals in the healthcare system
- The impact of play-based interventions on the social skills of children with autism
- The role of peer support in the well-being of individuals with autism
- The effectiveness of different cognitive-behavioral interventions for individuals with autism
- The experiences of autistic individuals in the military
- The impact of language-based interventions on the communication skills of children with autism
- The role of self-advocacy in the lives of individuals with autism
- The effectiveness of different music therapy interventions for individuals with autism
- The experiences of autistic individuals in the education system of other countries
- The impact of parent training on the development and well-being of children with autism
- The role of support groups in the well-being of individuals with autism
- The effectiveness of different art therapy interventions for individuals with autism
- The experiences of autistic individuals in the adoption and foster care system
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder: An Overview
- The Experiences of Autistic Individuals
- Supporting Autistic Children in Education
- A List of Common Characteristics and Symptoms of Autism
- How to Diagnose Autism: Evaluation and Assessment Tools
- Supporting Autistic Patients in Healthcare Settings
- The Autism Spectrum Disorder Continuum: Understanding Individual Differences within the Spectrum
Research Paper Topics on Autism and Nutrition
- Investigating the relationship between gluten-free and casein-free diets and behavioral improvements in children with autism.
- Analyzing the impact of omega-3 fatty acid supplementation on cognitive and social functioning in individuals with autism.
- Examining vitamin D’s role in managing autism spectrum disorder symptoms.
- Investigating the effects of gut microbiome manipulation through probiotic supplementation on behavior and cognitive function in individuals with autism.
- Analyzing the efficacy of a ketogenic diet in improving behavior and cognitive function in children with autism.
- Examining the relationship between vitamin B12 deficiency and an autism spectrum disorder.
- Investigating the impact of food allergies and intolerances on the behavior and cognitive function of individuals with autism.
- Analyzing the effects of a low-carbohydrate, high-fat diet on symptom severity in adults with an autism spectrum disorder.
- Examining the relationship between iron deficiency and an autism spectrum disorder.
- Investigating the role of zinc in the management of autism spectrum disorder symptoms.
Research Questions to Consider in Autism Studies
- The impact of occupational therapy on the daily lives of individuals with autism
- The role of mentorship in the development and well-being of individuals with autism
- The effectiveness of different animal-assisted therapy interventions for individuals with autism
- The experiences of autistic individuals in the criminal justice system of other countries
- The impact of support services on the employment outcomes of individuals with autism
- The role of adaptive sports in the development and well-being of individuals with autism
- The effectiveness of different assistive technology interventions for individuals with autism
- The experiences of autistic individuals in the mental health system
- The impact of parent-delivered interventions on the development of children with autism
- The role of self-determination in the lives of individuals with autism
- The effectiveness of different cognitive-behavioral therapy interventions for individuals with autism
- The experiences of autistic individuals in the military of other countries
- The impact of language-based interventions on the daily lives of individuals with autism
- The role of self-advocacy in the education and employment outcomes of individuals with autism
- The history of autism and how it has been understood over time
- The experiences of autistic individuals in special education programs and special schools
- The role of parent training in improving outcomes for autistic children
These are just a few potential topics you could explore in a thesis on autism. Whether you are interested in the experiences of autistic individuals, the effectiveness of different interventions, or the impact of societal attitudes, there is a wealth of material to draw from in researching and writing a good research paper on autism. By focusing on a specific aspect of autism, you can delve deep into the subject and contribute new insights and understanding to the field.
With a passion for education and student empowerment, I create blog content that speaks directly to the needs and interests of students. From study hacks and productivity tips to career exploration and personal development
View all posts
People Also Read
- Top 100 Architecture Thesis Topics
- 103 Autism Essay Topics You Need to Know
- Top 100 Nursing Thesis Topics
Most Popular Articles
Racism thesis statement example, how to rephrase a thesis statement, capstone project topic suggestions, how to write an abortion essay, should students wear school uniforms essay, list causal essay topics write, respect essay, signal words, great synonyms, informative speech examples, essay writing guide, introduction paragraph for an essay, argumentative essay writing, essay outline templates, write an autobiographical essay, personal narrative essay ideas, descriptive essay writing, how to write a reflective-essay, how to write a lab report abstract, how to write a grant proposal, point of view in an essay, debate topics for youth at church, theatre research paper topics, privacy overview.
Need Support in Studies? 📚 – Enjoy 12% OFF on all papers in this Thanksgiving! Use the code " THANX23 "
- Write my thesis
- Thesis writers
- Buy thesis papers
- Bachelor thesis
- Master's thesis
- Thesis editing services
- Thesis proofreading services
- Buy a thesis online
- Write my dissertation
- Dissertation proposal help
- Pay for dissertation
- Custom dissertation
- Dissertation help online
- Buy dissertation online
- Cheap dissertation
- Dissertation editing services
- Write my research paper
- Buy research paper online
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper help
- Order research paper
- Custom research paper
- Cheap research paper
- Research papers for sale
- Thesis subjects
- How It Works
100 Autism Research Paper Topics
Careful selection of autism research paper topics is very important. That’s because there are many autism topics that students can research and write about. The topic that a learner chooses dictates the direction that their research and writing process will take. As such, students should select their topic ideas based on their academic goals. Ideally, what a learner opts to write about should help them accomplish their study goals.
Autism can be defined as a spectral disorder that makes a child seem to have a world of their own. Many parents misinterpret this disorder and assume that the child does not notice them. However, this is usually not the case. Parents are the first people to notice this disorder. With more children being diagnosed with this disorder, educators are asking learners to write about autism essay topics.
If you’ve been asked to write about this subject, take your time to research this disorder. You can even read the autobiographies of autistic people. If possible, meet and interact with autistic people before you start writing. This will give you an idea of what this condition is all about. Our psychology topics may also come in handy. In most cases, you will be required to focus your paper or essay on the creation of more autism awareness. This article highlights some of the topics in autism that you can consider for your paper or essay.
Basic Autism Research Paper Topics
Autism is a broad research area. Researchers have delved into this field and came up with different findings. However, you can still pick a topic for your research in this field and come up with new information. Here are some of the most interesting research topics in autism that can form the basis of your academic paper or essay.
- Why some people autistic and others are not?
- Does being autistic have advantages?
- Why is being autistic disadvantageous?
- Some people have a good memory or recall skills, explain why
- Facts that people should know about autism
- Explain the chemical brain differences between autistic and non-autistic individuals
- Discuss some of major breakthroughs in autism research
- Why do people with autism have difficulty socializing with others?
- What can normal people learn from autistic people’s brains?
- What characteristics should a person with autism have?
- How should an autistic person be trained during care provision?
- What should caregivers understand about autism to do their job right?
- Explain the behavior of autistic individuals towards family members
- Provide an average autistic individual’s overview
- How can the social interactions of autistic people be improved?
- Explain what causes autism
- What educational programs do autistic people have?
- How to diagnose autism in the early stages
- Explain the role of music in an autistic person’s life
- Is there a treatment for reducing autistic people’s disadvantages?
- What are the employment limitations and opportunities for autistic people?
- Discuss the major stories about autism that have been shared in the media
- What is yet to be discovered about autism?
- Explain how healthcare workers can help autistic individuals go through their daily life
- Describe the top 5 autistic individuals that are best known in history
These are some of the most interesting autism topics for research paper or essay. However, you should research them extensively before you start writing. That’s because each of these topics requires you to include verifiable facts in your paper or essay.
Strong Autism Dissertation Topics
With so many children being diagnosed with autism, more learners are writing dissertations on this subject. And there are many autism research topics from which a learner can choose. Here are some of the best autism thesis topics to consider.
- Is there evidence to prove that environmental triggers are responsible for rising autism cases?
- Explain the relationship between stimming self-regulator for anxiety and autism
- Why is autism prevalence in western society greater?
- How is autism related to mental health?
- How can family doctors be supported to take care of autistic people?
- Discuss autism and childhood immunization
- Discuss some of the prominent individuals in history that were most likely autistic
- How can autistic people be supported at the workplace?
- How do autistic females differ from autistic males?
- Can autistic children adapt to mainstream education?
- What are the positives and negatives of special education for autistic children?
- Should autistic children attend special schools?
- Why do people consider autism a spectrum disorder?
- What diagnostic changes have raised the concern that Asperger’s Syndrome might no longer exist
- Does lifestyle play a role in autism?
Some of these topics on autism may seem complex to research and write about. However, you can find relevant and sufficient supporting evidence from different sources. You just need the time and resources required to write about any of these topics about autism.
Autism Parent Training Topics
Raising an autistic child is not easy. Parents and caregivers should learn about autism spectrum disorder and its effects on their children. They should also learn how this disorder affects the entire family. It’s for this reason that researchers focus on research topics in autism that educate parents and caregivers about taking care of autistic children. Here are some of the best autism social learning topics.
- How to manage the parenting challenges for people with autistic children
- How to enhance the communication skills of autistic children
- How to enhance the coping skills of autistic children
- How to address the negative behaviors of autistic children
- How to increase the play skills of autistic children
- How to diagnose autism early in children
- How to increase the independence of autistic children
- How to improve self-help in autistic children
- How does autism in one child affect the other family members?
- How to solve the daily problems of autistic children
Each of these topics is meant to produce a paper or essay that can help parents of autistic children cope with the disorder. The information can also help the parents make their children lead a better life despite their condition.
Paper Topics about Autism and Education
Since it’s a complex disorder that affects brain development, autism touches on education as well. Here are some of the good research paper topics on autism and education that you can write about.
- Why is autism worth researching?
- Discuss the causes of autism
- Discuss the development realms that are affected by autism
- What resources do autistic people have access to?
- Explain how autistic children learn
- Explain how autism affects the learning process
- Explain the struggles of autistic students
- Explain parent training autism
- Discuss the major types of autism
- How does learning differ between autistic and normal students?
These topics focus on the relationship between autism and learning or education. Just like the topics in the other categories, they require extensive research to write about too.
Autism Research Proposal Topics
A lot of information about autism is being discussed by researchers across the world. This makes it hard for some learners to pick proposal topics for their autism papers. Here are some of the topics to consider if struggling to pick your proposal topic.
- What is autism therapy?
- Is autism therapy helpful?
- How should caregivers provide care to autistic persons?
- What is the best way to work for an autistic person?
- Working with an autistic person- What are the major challenges?
- How do you cope with an autistic family member?
- How should autistic people be treated in social places?
- What limitations do autistic people have in modern society?
- Is the current society considerate of autistic people?
- How does modern technology benefit autistic people?
If you pick a research topic on autism from this category, take the time to research it extensively to write a brilliant paper or essay.
Thought-Provoking Autism Debate Topics
Perhaps, you want to write a paper or essay that can form the basis of a debate about autism. In that case, consider one of these topics.
- How celebrities and pseudo-scientists have caused serious damage by claiming that autism is related to vaccinations
- How to educate society about autism
- How to change the future of autistic children with early interventions
- How school officials can help autistic children
- How to help autistic kids whose parents are uncooperative or in denial
- How autistic children can benefit from occupational therapy
- Discuss the DSM-V regarding autism
- How educational opportunities for autistic children compare to those of normal children
- How health officials can convince the public that shots don’t cause autism
- Should children that have not been vaccinated because parents believe that vaccines cause autism be taken to school?
- How to support siblings of an individual with autism
- How to transition a person with autism to community-based services from school-based services.
- How to fight for autistic people’s rights
- How to deal with the psychological struggles of autistic children
- How music affects autistic patients
- Social organizations for autistic people
- Why diagnosing autism early is important
- Can autism be prevented?
- How to interact with autistic people
- What employment options do autistic people have?
- How to manage autism in adults
- A brief history of autism
- How living with an autistic person can affect your life
- How genetics affect autism
- Can the environment cause autism?
- Can medical treatment cause autism?
- A review of autism in different countries
- A review of autism in different cultures
- What signs of autism should parents watch out for?
- How to develop a treatment plan for autism
This category has controversial topics autism researchers can explore too. Nevertheless, whether you choose parenting or autism biology topics for research paper, take the time to research extensively before you start writing. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need thesis writing help .
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Autism » Autism Dissertation Topics (27 Examples) For Your Academic Research
Autism Dissertation Topics (27 Examples) For Your Academic Research
Mark May 9, 2020 Jun 5, 2020 Autism No Comments
Autism is a complex developmental disorder. As many children are diagnosed with having autism, it has become a topic of interest for researchers. It is an interesting and sensitive issue, which has caught a lot of attention in the past few years. A list of autism dissertation topics is presented below, which can help you […]
Autism is a complex developmental disorder. As many children are diagnosed with having autism, it has become a topic of interest for researchers. It is an interesting and sensitive issue, which has caught a lot of attention in the past few years. A list of autism dissertation topics is presented below, which can help you in deciding on the topic for your dissertation and project.
We would suggest choosing a research topic on autism or a project topic on autism that you find interesting. We have narrowed down a list of few autism dissertation topics. You can select any topic from the autism dissertation topics list to carry out your academic research.
List of autism dissertation topic
A review of who is suffering more, a child with autism or the child’s family?
The silent treatment and the scrutiny that a person with autism goes through – an explorative analysis.
A literature review of the best and worst stereotypes that can destroy the life of an autistic person.
Studying the legalisation of the experimental drugs that can help people suffering from autism.
Exploring approaches to support young people with an autism spectrum disorder.
To examine the diagnostic tests for autism spectrum disorder in preschool children.
An analysis of transitioning to adult life for the people with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
A review of the neurobehavioral characteristics of children with autism disorder.
Evidence of the rates of autism in studies of gender diverse individuals.
Exploring the relationship between body perception and autistic behaviour.
Strategies to help parents in coping with children with an autism spectrum disorder.
Estimating the prevalence of autism spectrum disorder in the UK population.
A study of the animal-assisted interventions for children with autism spectrum disorders.
Identifying, assessing, analysing, and diagnosing autism spectrum disorder in adults.
Examining the knowledge and attitude of families and health care providers towards autism.
What is autism spectrum disorder? – A literature review.
Studying the non-verbal communication skills of children with an autism spectrum disorder.
The importance of an educator’s knowledge and beliefs about teaching children with autism.
Comparing the perspectives of autistic adults, parents and professionals related to autism diagnosis in the UK.
Studying the lived experiences of mothers of children with autism spectrum disorders.
Strategies to encourage parents to get their child screened for autism.
Exploring the fun and innovative ways to work with autistic children.
The importance of treating autism with drug medications.
Identifying the methods to encourage autistic children to interact with other children.
Analysing the advancements in the effective screening of autism.
To study the approaches for meeting the learning needs of children with an autism spectrum disorder in elementary education.
Exploring the child-centred play therapy to deal with young children with autism.
Topic With Mini-Proposal (Paid Service)
Along with a topic, you will also get;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
Message Us On WhatsApp
203 Autism Research Topics & Paper Examples
Are you looking for research topics on autism spectrum disorder for your paper in psychology? You’re at the right place! StudyCorgi has prepared a list of topic ideas and questions you can use for your essay, thesis, debate, dissertation, and other writing assignments. Read on to discover the latest and most interesting autism topics to write about!
🏆 Best Research Topics on Autism
👍 good research topics about autism, 🎓 most interesting autism research paper topics, 🔥 hot topics in autism for a research proposal, 📌 easy autism essay topics, ❓ autism research questions, 🔎 more research questions about autism, ✅ autism topics for presentation, 🗣️ controversial autism topics for discussion.
- Effects of Music Therapy for Adolescents with Autism Music Therapy is the clinical and evidence-based use of music interventions to accomplish individualized goals within a therapeutic relationship by a credentialed professional.
- Education for Students with Autism in Saudi Arabia Students with autism in Saudi Arabia are secluded from the mainstream learning institutions because teachers lack the knowledge and awareness related to the condition.
- Cell Phones May Cause Autism The main idea of the article is the harmful effect of the wireless radiation which ray cell phones in particular.
- Childhood Disorders: Autism Spectrum Disorders In case of autism spectrum disorders the presence of other childhood disorders in a patient often complicates the traditional diagnostic procedure.
- Concept and Cause of Autism: Reports on Autism A recent survey on people’s attitude toward Autism reveals that a significant percentage of parents still believe that the disease is caused by vaccines taken during childhood.
- Teaching Communication Skills for Students with Autism Ehrough games and other forms of interaction with his/her peers, a child with autism disorders is able to develop in his/her areas of deficiency.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders: Control and Prevention This paper aims at determining whether television watching by children below the age of two years can lead to the development of autism.
- Literature Review on Autism Spectrum Disorder This research paper reviews the literature ? on autism. It highlights the critical issues related to it: diagnosis ?, socialization, and family difficulties.
- Autism Syndrome Psychosocial Characteristics Autism spectrum disorders present symptoms that may be tricky for the parents to correctly diagnose the condition. The symptoms are sometimes mistaken for other disorders.
- The Effects of Risperidone on Children with Autism The goal of this paper is to determine if using risperidone can affect cognitive performance in pre-adolescents and adolescents with autism.
- Social Science Perspectives on the Autism Spectrum This report will discuss autism, its characteristics, causes, diagnosis, and management. Autism refers to developmental disorder that impedes a person’s ability to communicate and relate to people.
- Autism Ethics: Accept or Cure? The paper considers the debate on whether autistic people should be accepted by the community as a diversity of the society or a cure should be found out and developed.
- Pharma Controversy: Vaccines and Autism At the end of the 20th century, Andrew Wakefield conducted his research, revealing the connection between childhood vaccines and autism.
- Early Social Interaction: Children with Autism This paper analyzes an article addressing how the involvement of parents in the ESI programs affects the outcome of improved social and communication skills among children with autism disorders.
- Diagnosing Adults with Autism There is no single theory which any researcher in the study of autism has found to be convincing in that it thoroughly explains the origin and behavioral attributes of autism.
- Vaccines and Autism Relationship and Debates The link between vaccination and autism is hotly debated in the media despite the fact that the alleged evidence is definitively disproven by the scientific community.
- Pharma Controversy Presentation: Vaccination and Autism Parents often associate MMR vaccination with autism. No qualitative evidence for the MMR vaccination-autism link.
- Autism Treatment: Natural vs. Medications The purpose of the paper is to prove that natural treatment must be the basis for addressing the autism issue.
- Supporting Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders Depending on the situation, the representatives of the general public interact with autists when being at home, in the educational establishment, workplace, or other locations.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder in Twins: Genetics Study Autism spectrum disorder is a behavioral condition caused by genetic and environmental factors. Twin studies have been used to explain the hereditary nature of this condition.
- Inclusive Education for Students With Autism Spectrum Disorder Autism spectrum disorder has become widely spread in the US today, resulting in developing the debates on the appropriateness of inclusive education for students with ASD.
- Vaccines and Autism: Does the Controversy Persist? Scientists managed to find quite a few vaccines against various diseases. The connection between vaccines and autism was proposed recently.
- Autism in Adults: Daily Challenges Siri Carpenter’s article “For Adults with Autism, a Lack of Support When They Need It Most” explores the way adult individuals with autism cope with the daily challenges.
- Genetics and Autism Development Autism is associated with a person’s genetic makeup. This paper gives a detailed analysis of this condition and the role of genetics in its development.
- Autist Students Identification: Distinctive Features of Autism In identifying autism, there is the triad of autism which consists of autistic aloneness; speech and language disorder, and obsessive desire for sameness.
- Autism, Myths and Realities Autism belongs to developmental disabilities that are frequently characterized by brain-functioning complications.
- Technical Quality of Autism Test (GARS-3) The work provides a review and analysis of articles devoted to the GARS-3 implication in the early diagnosis of autism among children.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Analysis Three children aged between 9 and 11 years are regarded as the ones having ASD, as stated by the licensed psychologist.
- Literature Review: How Can Token Economy Diminish Off-Task Behavior in Students with Autism? The students’ academic success largely depends on their behavior, which is determined not only by the environment but also by psychological states.
- Autism Universal Screening: Response to Media Article The paper provides discussion of the article “Why There’s Disagreement over Screening Every Child for Autism?” published in The New York Times.
- “Assessing the Value of Token Reinforcement for Individuals With Autism” the Article by Fiske, et al. The article raises the problem of assisting the children with autism with their learning and interaction with a teacher in a classroom.
- Autism in Toddler: Effects of Dietary Intervention Rigorous behavioral programs for developing positive behaviors, correcting certain sensory problems, will be the best alternative to control problems caused by autism.
- Autism and Alzheimer’s Comparison This work is aimed at identifying differences and similarities in the mechanism of the formation of Alzheimer’s disease and autism and consideration of their progression.
- Autism as Developmental Medical Condition The paper tries to discuss the meaning of autism, the causes and the possible treatments that have been found to curb the severe symptoms experienced by the victims.
- Contributing Factors of Anxiety in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a complex developmental condition that affects the way a person communicates and socializes.
- Biological Bases of Autism: General Analysis The purpose of this paper is to explain the biological bases of the disease while considering specific areas of the brain that are affected together with their associated symptoms.
- Development and Management of Autism The paper examines the causes, development process, and symptoms of autism and describes the ways how the disorder can be manageable.
- Autism and Associated Healthcare Issues This paper attempts to understand Autism as a health care issue by studying deeply its causes, characteristics, conditions, treatment options, and who can live with it.
- Autism and Other Neurological Disorders Autism and other neurological disorders are defined by characteristics of behavior and are commonly considered to be biological in origin and not caused by improper parenting.
- Behavior Intervention in Autism Spectrum Disorders The purpose of the article is to expound on the interfering behaviors in persons with autism spectrum disorders, formulate an approach for preventing them.
- Inclusion of Students With Autism in General Education Classrooms The article’s main purpose is to sensitize the need for new strategies that would harness the inclusion of students with ASD into general classrooms.
- Inclusive Education for Children with Autism The study seeks to establish if some specialized programs can be employed to cater to children who are frequently diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder.
- Teaching Communication Skills for Elementary School Students With Autism Documentation by research has shown that non-handicapped youths can be of great assistance in teaching social skills for students with autism.
- Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders This paper seeks to establish the challenges faced by individuals with autism, especially children while interacting with teachers, parents and peers
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Literature Review Autism is a disorder that science has not yet studied thoroughly, although it is a common problem in society. However, there are many methods of treating and controlling the symptoms of autism.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder in Children and Adolescents Below 18 Years The problem that has been chosen for conducting nursing evidence-based practice is Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in children and adolescents below 18 years.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: Antecedent Manipulation Project L. is a 10-years-old male student, who was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. The student is to be observed, and his parents and educators are to be interviewed.
- “Autism: Insight From Inside” Movie Reflection The movie “Autism: Insight from Inside” by Robert Parish reflects the issue of ASD’s effect on people’s lives.
- The Link Between Epidurals and Autism Spectrum Disorder This study captures the uproar that followed after a recent study attributed autism spectrum disorder to labor epidural analgesia.
- Sources Credibility: The Case of Autism Attention to sources’ reliability is vital for any realm, including the healthcare system, especially – the evidence-based models.
- The Effectiveness of Peer-Mediated Intervention for Young Children with Autism Peer-mediated intervention is a prominent technique for developing social skills and fostering involvement in children suffering from autism.
- Social Skills for Preschoolers With Autism Autism Spectrum Disorder is a family of mental disorders that cause deficits in social awareness, communication skills, and stereotyped behaviors.
- Complementary Alternative Therapy for Autism The report suggests diet and relaxation as the form of complementary therapy to the central treatment of autism disorder.
- Autism in the “A Boy Called Po” by Asher This paper aims to explore the movie, “A Boy Called Po”, whose plot is based on the struggles of a widower, David Wilson, in raising his autistic son, Patrick Wilson.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: Behavior Analysis The paper assesses the status of Autism Spectrum Disorder in children, treatment approaches, and technological innovations for aiding patients in conquering the symptoms of autism.
- Dietary and Relaxation-Based Treatment for Autism Exploration studies have been conducted to determine the value of casein/gluten free diets as an intercession to improve cognitive and social functioning of autism patients.
- Correlation Between Vaccines and Autism Before vaccination, large numbers of people with different backgrounds suffered from smallpox and other diseases.
- Autism Complementary Treatmen: Diet and Relaxation The following paper proposes diet and relaxation as a form of complementary therapy to the main treatment of autism disorder.
- Experience of Work with Children with Autism Autism affects the brain and the disease affects young babies, it triggers in a baby as young as 3 years. Autism is believed to be caused by certain birth defects.
- Childhood Disorders: Autism Spectrum Disorders Autism spectrum disorders may be accompanied by genetic syndromes. Also, they can coexist with non-spectrum diagnoses, which include language disorders and learning disabilities.
- Accessibility For Students With Autism in Education in K-12 For most children and teenagers, K-12 education is the most valuable and influential part of their lives, providing them with many experiences.
- A Skill Acquisition Plan for Children with Autism The skill acquisition plan is targeted at teaching a child to ask when he or she wants something. It is a crucial independence skill for kids.
- Autism and Vaccination: The False Health Claim One of the most popular false health claims concerns the relationship between autism and vaccination, suggesting that the latter causes the former.
- Evidence-Based Strategy in Autism The report discusses the various evidence-based practices that can be adopted in diagnosing Autism Spectrum Disorder among children.
- Autism: Diagnostics and Treatment Shedding light on the condition, its key symptoms and treatment options will help improve the quality of life in autistic people.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Immunization Autism is a more frequently diagnosed ailment than was formerly acknowledged, and much is now being written in the mainstream media.
- Causes and Treatment of Autism in Children Autism spectrum disorder is broadly complicated, and with time and research, it becomes a more significant brain condition.
- Causes and Treatment of Autism in Children This report focuses on determining the symptoms, causes, and treatment of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in kids.
- Autism: Child and Family Involvement Autism spectrum disorder affects many people aside from its primary target, emphasizing the significance of early identification, and behavioral programs.
- Functional Communication Training via Telehealth for Young Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder Randomized Controlled Trial was employed for the investigation to compare the therapy with Functional Communication Training.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Analysis Autism spectrum disorder is a collection of neurological conditions in which a person’s speech, motor motions, and social interaction are disrupted.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Dialogue Framework The research aims to assess the communication skills of children with autism spectrum disorder by assessing their ability to converse effectively within a dialogue framework.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Communication The study aims to study the communication skills of children with autism spectrum disorder by assessing their ability to converse effectively within a dialogue.
- Autism Among Kindergartners in Victoria, Australia This paper will postulate two teaching frameworks in an attempt to support previous legislation and policies formulated by different stakeholders.
- Importance of Learning More About Autism Autism awareness addresses stereotypes and misunderstandings, increases early intervention, and makes society more accepting of individuals with autism spectrum disorder.
- Autism, Autism Spectrum Sisorder (ASD), and Theory of Mind This paper aims to explore some common features of ASD, its impact on children’s cognitive, social, and physical development, and its relation to the theory of mind.
- Applied Behavior Analysis with Children with Autism This paper discusses the application of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) with children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders.
- Interventions for Children With Autism Spectrum One of the symptoms associated with Autism Spectrum Disorder is communication difficulties. Children with ASD may be sluggish to learn to speak.
- Autism and the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental
- How Autism Affects Regular Brain Functions as Well as Socialization Skills
- Autism and Asperger Syndrome: Similarities and Differences
- How Autism Affects the Person With It and Those Around Them
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Its Comorbidities
- Music Therapy and Drug Therapy for Children With Autism
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Attitudes About Inclusion Teaching
- Psychological and Social Factors in Informed Consent for Patients With Autism
- Autism and Environmental Determinants of Behavior
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Narcolepsy: A Possible Connection That Deserves to Be Investigated
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication: For Students With Autism
- Dietary Patterns Impact Temporal Dynamics of Fecal Microbiota Composition in Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autism: Characteristics, Diagnosis, and Understanding
- Diagnose Autism Simply With ‘iPad’ Games
- Atypical Resource Allocation May Contribute to Many Aspects of Autism
- Early Behavioral Treatments for Children With Autism
- Children With Autism May Be Especially Susceptible to Bullying
- Autism and the Physiological Effects on the Brain
- Common Chromosomal Abnormalities Associated With Autism
- Parent and School Autism Wars: A Civil Rights Struggle
- Genetics Studies Indicate That Neural Induction and Early Neuronal Maturation Are Disturbed in Autism
- Aberrant Cerebellar Cerebral Functional Connectivity in Children and Adolescents With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Dynamical Methods for Evaluating the Time-Dependent Unfolding of Social Coordination in Children With Autism
- Causal Relationship Between Autism & Vaccine
- China Multi-Center Preschool Autism Project: Design and Methodologies to Identify Clinical Symptom Features and Biomarkers of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder and Effective Education Strategies
- How People With Autism Experience the World
- Chromatin Regulators, Phenotypic Robustness, and Autism Risk
- Autism: How Developmental Psychology Can Inform Practice
- Music Therapy Use for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Individuals With Autism and the Difficulties to Understand Different Emotions
- Asperger’s Syndrome: “The Higher Functioning Form of Autism
- Self Management, Autism, and Skills of Social Interaction Questions
- Are There Cultural Differences in Parental Interest in Early Diagnosis and Genetic Risk Assessment for Autism Spectrum Disorder?
- Improving Interactive Play for Students With Autism
- Evidence for Brainstem Contributions to Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Early Childhood Education for Children With Autism: How Teacher and Classroom Characteristics Influence Student Learning
- Communication Barriers That Exist With Autism
- Abnormal Functional Connectivity During Visuospatial Processing Is Associated With the Disrupted Organization of White Matter in Autism
- Genetically Modified Foods Cause Autism
- Elevated Plasma Reelin Levels in Children With Autism
- Researchers Are Still Unsure of the Origin and Causes of Autism
- Genetic Causes and Modifiers of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Modern Computer Technologies for Autism
- Dismantling the Presumptions About Autism in the Reason I Jump by Naoki Higashida
- How Autism Spectrum Disorder Affects Students Reading
- Acoustic Hyper-Reactivity and Negatively Skewed Locomotor Activity in Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Living With an Autism Spectrum Disorder in Hanoi, Vietnam
- How the Media Perpetuated the Autism-Vaccine Scare
- Living With the Form of Autism Called Asperger’s Syndrome
- Autism and Its Treatment: Applied Behavior Analysis and the Developmental, Individual-Difference, Relationship-Based Model
- Gluten and Casein Diet for Children With Autism
- Diagnosis, Symptoms, Theories, and Treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder Among Children in the United States
- Affective and Cognitive Empathy in Adolescents With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Fluoxetine but Not Risperidone Increases Sociability in the BTBR Mouse Model of Autism
- Cognitive-Behavioral Approach for Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Interpersonal
- Lost for Emotion Words: A Study on Autism Spectrum
- Autism Prevalence, Research, and the Historical Viewpoint
- Families and Therapeutic Goals Regarding Autism
- Increased Awareness Benefits Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Play-Based Therapy for Children With Autism
- Arousal and Attention Re-Orienting in Autism Spectrum Disorders: Evidence From Auditory Event-Related Potentials
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Its Perioperative Management
- Financial Issues Associated With Having a Child With Autism
- Autism Explain the Importance of a Person-Centered Approach
- Genetics and the Possible Causation of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Precentral Gyrus Functional Connectivity Signatures of Autism
- Autism Among Preschool Children and the Interventions to Help Them
- Genetic Syndromes, Maternal Diseases and Antenatal Factors Associated With Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Does Autism Really Affect People’s Daily Lives?
- Which Areas of the Brain Are Impacted in Autism and or ADHD?
- Does Autism Spectrum Disorder Affect the Brain Development of a Person?
- How Is the Brain Affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder?
- What Is the Mental Age of Someone With Autism?
- Can Brain Scans Identify Autism?
- How Does Autism Affect a Child Intellectual Development?
- When Does the Autistic Brain Stop Developing?
- How Is an Autistic Brain Different From a Normal Brain?
- Can a Child With Autism Go to Normal School?
- What Are the Negative Effects of Autism?
- How Does Autism Affect the Brain and Nervous System?
- Is High Functioning Autism Considered a Disability?
- What Are the Main Difficulties of Students With Autism?
- How Does an Autistic Child Learn Best?
- What Should You Avoid if Your Child Has Autism?
- How Does Autism Affect Regular Brain Functions and Socialization Skills?
- What Is the Hardest Part of Life for a Child With Autism?
- Can Autism Go Away Without Treatment?
- What Does a Psychologist Do for Autism?
- Which Is the Best Therapy for Autism Adults?
- How Do Doctors Test for Autism?
- Does Autism Come From the Mother or Father?
- Can a Child With Autism Live a Normal Life?
- What Jobs Are Good for High-Functioning Autism?
- How does genetics contribute to autism development?
- What are the gender differences in autism prevalence and symptoms?
- What is the role of environmental factors in autism development?
- What social and emotional challenges do people with autism face?
- How can assistive technology enhance communication for people with autism?
- How do cultural beliefs affect autistic children’s parents’ experiences?
- What factors contribute to the burnout of caregivers of people with autism?
- How does nutrition affect autism symptoms?
- What are the long-term psychological effects of growing up with an autistic sibling?
- How does social media foster social connections for people with autism?
- Understanding autism: a condition overview and diagnostic criteria.
- Brain structure and function in autism.
- Strategies for enhancing verbal and non-verbal communication skills in people with autism.
- ABA therapy for autism: principles, applications, and controversies.
- Assistive technologies in autism: applications and latest developments.
- Autism-friendly classroom practices.
- Strategies for reducing sensory overload in people with autism.
- Ways to support autistic adolescents’ transition to adulthood.
- Creating opportunities for autistic people’s participation in sports.
- Sleep problems in autism: causes, effects, and interventions.
- Is there a link between vaccination and autism?
- ABA therapy in autism treatment: is it effective or harmful?
- Inclusive vs. special education for autistic children.
- Alternative and complementary treatments for autism: are they safe?
- Should autism research receive more funding?
- Medications in autism: are they overprescribed or necessary?
- Chelation therapy for autism treatment: is it worth the risk?
- Do parents of autistic children receive enough support?
- Are individuals with autism capable of providing informed consent in healthcare?
- Should teachers be allowed to restrain and seclude misbehaving students with autism?
- Research paper title generator
- Research questions maker
Cite this post
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
StudyCorgi. (2023, November 8). 203 Autism Research Topics & Paper Examples. Retrieved from https://studycorgi.com/ideas/autism-essay-topics/
StudyCorgi. (2023, November 8). 203 Autism Research Topics & Paper Examples. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/autism-essay-topics/
"203 Autism Research Topics & Paper Examples." StudyCorgi , 8 Nov. 2023, studycorgi.com/ideas/autism-essay-topics/.
1. StudyCorgi . "203 Autism Research Topics & Paper Examples." November 8, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/autism-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . "203 Autism Research Topics & Paper Examples." November 8, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/autism-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . 2023. "203 Autism Research Topics & Paper Examples." November 8, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/autism-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . (2023) '203 Autism Research Topics & Paper Examples'. 8 November.
These essay examples and topics on Autism were carefully selected by the StudyCorgi editorial team. They meet our highest standards in terms of grammar, punctuation, style, and fact accuracy. Please ensure you properly reference the materials if you’re using them to write your assignment.
The essay topic collection was published on September 9, 2021 . Last updated on November 8, 2023 .
- Call to +1 844 889-9952
122 Autism Research Topics & Essay Examples
📝 autism research papers examples, 🏆 best autism essay titles, 🎓 simple research topics about autism, 🖋️ autism topics for discussion, ❓ autism research questions.
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder: Needs Assessment Plan This paper outlines the needs assessment plan for this project based on the use of surveys and other researchers’ findings.
- Autism and Neurodiversity: Current Approaches Autism is one of the most severe developmental disorders due to causing difficulties in communication and social interaction.
- Combined Autism Diagnostic Evaluation Zander, Sturm, and Bölte compared the application of ADI-R, ADOS, their combinations, and the clinical consensus diagnosis to establish the diagnostic validity of the tools.
- Vaccination and Related Risks of Autism The persistence of the vaccination myths causes people to hesitate and delay vaccination. Such decisions may have negative consequences for the health of children.
- New Beginning Program Strength and Limitations The organization can publish educational and supportive materials digitally and print to help those in need in areas where the program is not available.
- The New Beginnings Program: Mission Statement and Goals This paper presents the mission statement and discusses three goals of the program related to independence, skills development, and employment, as well as more specific objectives.
- Autism: Is There Something That Can Be Done? As autism can not be cured, treatment of people affected by it consists instead of teaching them to cope with it in their daily lives.
- Autism and Vaccination: The Possible Correlation It has been proved in many studies that there is no correlation between vaccination and development of ASD or autism.
- The Field of Autism Spectrum Disorders: Professional Knowledge This research paper demonstrates the importance of professional knowledge of standards and high-quality training in the field of autism spectrum disorders.
- Benchmark - Philosophy as an Autism Spectrum Disorders Specialist Autism spectrum disorders are a range of psychological characteristics that describe a wide range of abnormal behavior and difficulties in social interaction and communication.
- The Relationship Between Asperger Syndrome and Autism
- Physical Therapy for Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- The Attenuated Psychosis Syndrome and Facial Affect Processing in Adolescents With and Without Autism
- Parenting Styles of Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders The paper discusses the mental state of the parents whose kids are struggling with autism spectrum disorders. There are four common types of parenting styles.
- Morning Plasma Melatonin Differences in Autism
- Social Attention and Emotional Responsiveness in Young Adults With Autism
- Medical Treatment for Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autism and Acquisition of Language Skills A proper understanding of the issues associated with autism can help to support the affected young individuals and provide personalized instructions for language acquisition.
- The Need for Objective Measures of Stress in Autism
- Individuals With Autism and the Difficulties To Understand Different Emotions
- Psychological and Social Factors in Informed Consent for Patients With Autism
- Educational Challenges of Students with Autism Individuals with Autistic Spectrum Disorders face different challenges that can affect their learning abilities and motivation in education.
- Seeing More Than Human: Autism and Anthropomorphic Theory of Mind
- The Evolving Diagnostic and Genetic Landscapes of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Synaptic Proteins and Receptors Defects in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Social Interaction Interventions for Students with Autism in School Autism spectrum disorders represent a whole spectrum of developmental disorders characterized by various manifestations of the uniqueness of the various spheres.
- Latent and Abnormal Functional Connectivity Circuits in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Informal Assessments and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Interplay Between Peripheral and Central Inflammation in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Life After High School: Autism in Post-Secondary Schools The paper studies the impact of a transition process on post-secondary students with autism and discovers supporting institutional practices.
- The Difference Between Autism and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Syndrome
- Intranasal Oxytocin Improves Emotion Recognition for Youth With Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Physical Based Intervention Therapies for Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Supporting Diverse Learners with Autism by Bateman This paper analyzes the study “Supporting diverse learners with Autism through a culturally responsive visual communication intervention”.
- Savant Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome in Children and Adults
- Living With Autism Spectrum Disorder in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Treatment and Warning Signs of Autism
- Parental and Psychotherapeutic Role in Development of Children With Autism Parents have a significant role in developing and preparing an autistic child for future life, and in such cases, the work of a psychotherapist with the whole family is important.
- Parental Involvement and the Area of Treatments for Autism
- Social Interaction for Children With Autism
- Social Skills Training for Children on the Autism Spectrum
- Memory in Autism Spectrum Disorder by Boucher & Anns The authors of the “Memory, Learning and Language in Autism Spectrum Disorder” study, Jill Boucher and Sophie Anns, addressed the issue of memory.
- The Causes and Predisposition, Coping Strategies, and Treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Tips for Teaching High Functioning People With Autism
- Living With the Form of Autism Called Asperger’s Syndrome
- Autism Spectrum Disorders in the Social Context A seven-year-old client was diagnosed with autism spectrum (ASD) disorder at the age of 5. She has significant difficulties in completing assignments.
- Risk Factors, Causes, and Treatments of Autism
- Music Therapy for Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Motivating Moral Behavior: Helping, Sharing, and Comforting in Young Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule and Leadership Ability Assessment This paper provides the discussion of the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule as one of the most effective tools to diagnose ASD and determine its severity.
- The Neurological Signs and Symptoms of Autism in Patients With Coeliac Disease
- Intrinsic Functional Network Organization in High-functioning Adolescents With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Using Behavior Analysis for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- The Neuropsychology of Autism This paper discusses the neuropsychology of autism and describes its etiology, neuropsychological manifestations, treatment recommendations, and areas for future research.
- The Symptoms and Methods of Treatment of the Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Issues Those Diagnosed With Autism Spectrum Disorder Face as They Transition Into Adulthood
- Precentral Gyrus Functional Connectivity Signatures of Autism
- Lack of Communication in Organizations The literature review of several articles used in this paper indicates the degree to which poor or appropriate communication can influence various organizational elements.
- Astrocytes and Microglia and Their Potential Link With Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Parental Sensitivity and Attachment in Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Understanding and Teaching Children With Autism
- Using Animal Assisted Therapy as a Way of Treating Autism
- Understanding Autism: A Comprehensive Overview of the Condition
- The Impact of Early Intervention on the Development of Children with Autism
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Deep Dive into Its Complexity
- The Effectiveness of Different Educational Programs for Children with Autism
- Historical Perspectives on Autism: Evolution of Diagnosis and Treatment
- Relationship Between Diet and Autism Symptoms
- Neurobiological Foundations of Autism: Exploring Brain Differences
- Genetic Factors in Autism: Unraveling the Genetic Puzzle
- The Role of Play in the Development of Children with Autism
- How to Diagnose Autism: Evaluation and Assessment Tools
- The Role of Early Intervention in Autism: Strategies and Outcomes
- Autism and Communication: Challenges and Interventions
- Examining the Relationship Between Iron Deficiency and an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Continuum: Understanding Individual Differences within the Spectrum
- Sensory Processing in Autism: Understanding Sensory Sensitivities
- The Role of Self-Determination in the Lives of Individuals with Autism
- Educational Approaches for Children with Autism: Best Practices
- Novel Treatments That Are Most Effective in Managing Autism
- Autism and Gender: Exploring Gender Differences and Identity
- The Correlation Between Autism and Obesity
- Autism and Language Development: Speech and Nonverbal Communication
- Maternal Age and the Effects on Autism
- Autism Research Advances: Promising Breakthroughs and Future Directions
- Prominent Historical Figures Who Suffered from Autism
- Autism and Vaccination Controversies: Debunking Myths and Misinformation
- Higher Incidence of Mental Health Issues in Individuals with Autism
- Autism and PTSD: Understanding Trauma in Autistic Individuals
- Supporting Autism in the Workplace
- Autism and Technology in Education: Innovations in Autism Learning
- Contextual Drives That Impact the Understanding of Autism in the Society
- What Are Autism Spectrum Disorders?
- How Does Autism Affect the Development of a Child?
- What Is the Relationship Between Prenatal Antidepressant Exposure and Autism?
- How Is the Assessment and Treatment Plan For a Child With Autism Done?
- Why Do Older Fathers Have More Children With Autism?
- What Are the Primary Treatments for Children With Autism?
- Asperger’s Syndrome: “The Higher Functioning Form of Autism?”
- What Are the Social Skill Differences Between Autism Spectrum Disorders?
- What Are the Causes of Multiple Sclerosis and Autism Spectrum Disorders?
- What Are the Problems of Motor Development and Motor Resonance in Autism?
- What Is the Connection Between Autism and Mirror Neurons?
- Why Has the Incidence Rate of Autism Increased?
- How Does Autism Affect Brain Structure and Activity?
- Why Are Minority Children With Autism Less Likely To Receive Specialist Care?
- What Are the Causes of Autism?
- What Are the Misconceptions and Assumptions About Autism?
- How Can the Therapist Help Autism Children?
- What Are the Known Modern Diagnostic Criteria for Autism?
- Why Are Researchers Still Not Sure About the Origins and Causes of Autism?
- How People With Autism Experience the World?
- How does Autism Affect Sexuality?
- What Are the Specific Social Skills for Children With Autism?
- What Are the Two Main Psychological Approaches To Understanding the Main Disadvantages of Autism?
- What Can Autism Look Like and Things You Can Do to Spot It?
- How the Media Perpetuated the Autism-vaccine Scare?
- How Autism Affects Regular Brain Functions as Well as Socialization Skills?
- What Are the Benefits of Music Therapy for Autism?
- What Are Two Behavioral Rating Scales on Young Children on the Autism Spectrum?
- What Are the Social and Emotional Difficulties of Autism?
- What Is the Link Between Autism and Noonan Syndrome?
Cite this page
- Chicago (A-D)
- Chicago (N-B)
NursingBird. (2023, October 3). 122 Autism Research Topics & Essay Examples. Retrieved from https://nursingbird.com/topics/autism-research-topics/
NursingBird. (2023, October 3). 122 Autism Research Topics & Essay Examples. https://nursingbird.com/topics/autism-research-topics/
"122 Autism Research Topics & Essay Examples." NursingBird , 3 Oct. 2023, nursingbird.com/topics/autism-research-topics/.
NursingBird . (2023) '122 Autism Research Topics & Essay Examples'. 3 October.
NursingBird . 2023. "122 Autism Research Topics & Essay Examples." October 3, 2023. https://nursingbird.com/topics/autism-research-topics/.
1. NursingBird . "122 Autism Research Topics & Essay Examples." October 3, 2023. https://nursingbird.com/topics/autism-research-topics/.
NursingBird . "122 Autism Research Topics & Essay Examples." October 3, 2023. https://nursingbird.com/topics/autism-research-topics/.
- Down Syndrome
Everything begins with an idea!
Autism Thesis Topics
Autism is an intricate condition that affects someone’s ability to communicate well, maintain relationships, control their emotions, and connect well with society. It’s a deadly condition that has led people to lose close friends owing to their poor communication, social, and language skills. Autism comprises multiple behavioral changes that make someone unable to live and associate with others well.
In reality, autistic people aren’t sick. They only have a brain that works differently from that of other people. Autism is a condition you will be born with or will come in your early years of childhood. Autism doesn’t have a cure, and so if you develop it, you will have to manage it throughout your days on earth. Autism isn’t considered a medical condition, and so it can’t be treated using medical or scientific methods.
Autistic people don’t have a limitation when it comes to how long they can go or how much they can achieve in life. In the event you’re required to write a thesis on autism, you should not worry about where to find the topics to use. TopicsBase is a great online source for the most mind-boggling and up-to-date autism thesis topics that students within different academic levels can use.
- Are there advocacy organizations fighting for autistic people?
- Life and social challenges autistic people face
- The common forms and types of autism
- Are there are feasible ways to treat employees with autism?
- Are there proven medical technologies to identify autism patients?
- How to educate autistic children without negatively affecting their emotions and life?
- The purpose of the autistic people rights movement
- How parents relate to their kids with autism?
- Music as the most potent therapy for autism behaviors
- The most feasible workplaces where autistic employees can exploit their potential to the fullest
- Do women who abort autistic children suffer from deadly emotional disorders?
- What brain abnormalities lead to autism?
- The truth about autism, its history and the impact it has on modern society
- Does education impact the success of autism people?
- The impact autism children have on a family
- Can environmental pollution and toxins worsen the autism condition?
- Are twins likely to suffer from autism?
- The underlying causes of autism in newly born kids
- Are there therapies made especially for autistic people?
- Why do autistic people have higher serotonin levels?
- How to deal with adults suffering from autism?
- How autism patients affect the economic growth of a country?
- Using physical therapy to treat autistic patients
- Environmental triggers as the leading cause of autism
- Are there viruses that double the odds of a child be born with autism?
- Educating society on the best ways to live with autistic people
- Why have the autistic patient cases increased rapidly lately?
- Is there any relationship between increased autism cases and advanced technology?
- Autistic patients need to be loved and shown the way to live like everyone else
- Can autistic people live like other humans any time in their life?
Have top experts do your papers.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
My Paper Writer
- How It Works
- Research paper help
- Economic research papers
- Management paper writing
- Sociology papers
- Analysis papers
- Editing service
- Proofreading service
- Writing papers for money
- Action term paper
- Accounting term papers
- Business term papers
- Essay writing service
- English term papers
- Personal statement
- Research proposal
- Research paper writing service
- Custom college papers
- Term paper writing service
- Write my college paper
- Write my term paper
- Write my research paper
- Pay someone to write my paper
- Write my essay
- Rewrite my paper
Learn the right way to write your papers. Or, get a head start and have top experts write them for you.
133 Essential Autism Research Paper Topics
One of the best strategies for writing a paper on autism is to choose a topic that you already know about and can manage given time restraints and resource availability. This easy approach can help you get an assignment done quickly but it could also prevent you from earning the highest grade possible.
Table of Contents
Good research paper topics on autism, great autism controversial issues, autism research analysis paper topics, autism biology topics research paper, autism spectrum disorder research topics.
The first step in writing a great assignment or writing psychology papers is to consider several autism topics for research paper that meet all criteria for an academic assignment. Each one will be challenging and require you to conduct ample research:
- Widening the search beyond a single cause to reconcile with the different types of autism.
- Effective ways of motivating students with autism who have made little progress.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of early detection techniques.
- Describe the effectiveness of stimming as a self-regulatory mechanism for people with autism.
- Main reasons why people with autism have trouble communicating with others.
- Identify prominent historical figures that may have had autism.
- Evaluate preparedness of medical caregivers to adequately provide support.
- The difference in brain chemistry between people with autism and people without autism.
- Describe the behavior of children with autism toward family members.
- Compare and contrast male autistic individuals and female autistic individuals.
- Diagnosis by 2.5 years may lead to dramatic improvements in social skills.
- Evidence suggests that environmental factors may be responsible for the rise in cases of autism.
- The advantages and disadvantages of an autism diagnosis.
- Providing one-on-one support to help students with autism adjust to educational settings.
- Addressing mealtime issues in children between 3 and 5 years of age.
- Improving training methods for caregivers working with autistic people.
- Providing adequate resources and support to autistic people in the workplace.
- Provide reasons why autism in western society is more prevalent.
- The positive and negative effects of special education courses for autistic students.
- Screening young people with autism for abnormal cholesterol levels.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of diagnostic instruments in the early detection of autism.
- Evaluating recent research breakthroughs in the causes of autism.
- Addressing positive and negative behavioral changes resulting from specific treatments.
- Supporting students with autism in educational group settings.
- Developing individualized educational support programs for students in the spectrum.
- Evaluating different approaches to teaching social and coping skills.
- Evaluating educational programs that support the inclusion of autistic students.
When writing on research paper topics dealing with autism, you want to exercise some caution when there is a possibility that the issue has been overdone. Conduct your background research and check bibliographies to ensure you find content to back up your claims, but don’t merely repeat what others already know. If you’re struggling you can always refer to a psychology paper writing service :
- Using stem cell research to identify causes of autism.
- Explain the reasons people believe autism is a normal neurological variation.
- The changing criteria for a qualified autism diagnosis.
- Autistic parents raising autistic children.
- Describe the challenges health care providers have faced because of the ASD definition.
- Utilizing stem cells to create treatments for autistic children.
- Investigate and explain the fringe theories surrounding the causes of ASD.
- Autistic children with academic challenges in typical educational settings.
- Inadequate training for ASD caregivers and support staff.
- Reasons why symptoms of high-functioning ASD are often overlooked.
- The controversy surrounding dietary therapies for children with autism.
- Disclosing ASD to a potential or current employer.
- The resistance to applied behavioral therapy on children.
- The link between an ASD diagnosis later in life and worse mental health.
- Evaluating curriculum applied to an autistic child’s education.
- Funding for the care of people diagnosed with ASD.
- Autistic children with behavioral challenges in typical educational settings.
- Explain the emergence of home chelate treatments provided by parents.
- Finding support for low-functioning adults with ASD.
- Diagnosing autism in the womb and the possibility of genetic engineering.
- Explain how the increase in diagnoses has led to a split between scientists that believe genetics and scientists that believe environmental factors are the cause.
- Explain how the different diagnoses in DSM-4 and DSM-5 have caused controversies.
- Evaluating the evidence that suggests that Asperger’s no longer exists.
- Discuss the link between autism cases and childhood immunization.
- Mercury content in vaccines that many believe are the cause of ASD.
- Parents that fear the MMR vaccine and evidence to support their hesitation.
This field offers a lot of opportunities for research on this lifelong developmental disability. These students autism research questions are among the current topics being discussed among experts. You can use this list to develop your ideas or research and write about something from the list that you find interesting:
- Analysis and evaluation of autism charitable programs around the world.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of family doctors in their ability to efficiently support their autistic patients.
- The effectiveness of talking therapies in people with ASD and mental health difficulties.
- Examine the evidence that suggests ASD may originate in a different set of mutations in women than it does in men.
- Impact the Covid-19 pandemic has had on ASD global research efforts.
- Effectiveness of efforts to educate the public about stimming techniques to help people with ASD.
- Evidence that supports environmental causes such as paint, pollution, and chemical additives.
- Examine the increase in the diversity of people represented in research efforts.
- Examine and discuss early detection methods in children exhibiting little to no symptoms.
- Evaluation of children with ASD that are educated in special schools.
- The impact of the recent genetic sequence of African children with ASD and their families.
- The impact music therapy has on improving social interaction in children with ASD.
- Examine and discuss employment limitations and opportunities for people with ASD.
- Describe how parents can respond to the negative behaviors of children with ASD.
- Concerns by parents and caregivers regarding the removal of Asperger’s Syndrome from DSM-5.
- Analyze the effectiveness of diagnosing and treating people with ASD in developing countries.
- Examine and discuss the higher recognition capabilities of signs and symptoms of ASD in the western world.
- Evaluation of mental health difficulties among people with ASD.
- Analyze the combination and effectiveness of autism into a spectrum.
- Social outreach programs and their effectiveness in reaching adults with ASD.
- Examine the effectiveness of current therapies to improve social interactions in people with autism.
- An analysis of methods used to help children with ASD to adapt to mainstream schools.
- An analysis of public education regarding the supposed benefits of stimming.
- Examine the effectiveness of gene therapies for Angelman syndrome.
- Evaluation of community resources available for people with ASD.
- Analysis of different diagnoses and treatment plans for children under 3 years of age.
There is a lot of work yet to be done related to the biological causes of autism. These autism thesis topics explore this area of disability and provide a lot of room for students to take new directions. Be sure to conduct ample research to ensure you back up your hypothesis with evidence:
- The research of organoids from people with autism and the shortage of cells to suppress brain activity.
- The relationship between autism and autonomic nervous system.
- Reducing the presence of Myelin by deleting an autism-linked gene.
- The need to research ASD through a whole-body systems biology approach.
- The challenges caregivers and evaluators face due to an inability to communicate effectively with patients.
- Examine the reasons ASD is the fastest-growing developmental disorder in the world.
- Growing biological research that suggests autism may be linked to 20 sets of genes.
- Discuss the recent breakthroughs in ASD gene research.
- The difficulty caused by the various bodily system interacting in complex and interdependent ways.
- Examine neurobiological underpinnings of social behavior in girls with ASD.
- Examine how etiologies make it difficult to explain the biology of ASD.
- Childhood diagnoses in people that are later diagnosed with ASD as adults.
- The challenges in finding links in specific biomarkers to identify ASD in children.
- The impact ASD has on the metabolic, mitochondrial, gastrointestinal, and neurological systems.
- Steady heart rates in people with autism versus the heart rates in people without autism.
- Evidence to support that ASD is biological due to more males being diagnosed earlier than females.
- Biological factors in the resting heart rates in adults diagnosed with autism and biological.
- Monitoring biomarkers in children with a high risk of an ASD diagnosis.
- The link between autism and a specific brain-gut microbiome.
- Challenges that ASD poses for clinical trials in search of biomarkers.
- Examine and discuss the genetic variants associated with increased risk for ASD.
- Evaluate the theoretical aspects of ASD related to tracking specific biomarkers.
- The relationship between gastrointestinal problems and autistic children.
- Neuroanatomic observations of the brain in people diagnosed with ASD.
- Maternal immune activation due to environmental factors versus biological factors.
- The concern regarding later ASD diagnosis among females.
- The effectiveness of autism biobanks in tracking and researching biological data from children.
These research topics on autism deal specifically with what is understood regarding the range of symptoms and severity a person with autism experiences. Students focused on the “spectrum” are usually interested in the ways a person with autism perceives and socializes with others:
- Early detection of autism spectrum disorder in children as young as 18 months of age.
- The difficulties in treating autism spectrum disorder in children under the age of 3.
- Examine and discuss existing research on focal cortical dysplasias in ASD.
- The impact of intellectual disability in the mental health adults with ASD.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of wearing anxiety detection technologies.
- The ways ASD can affect a person’s ability to retain and absorb water and avoid constipation.
- Helping teenagers with autism spectrum disorder socialize with other students.
- Subtypes of aggressive behavior in children with ASD.
- Examine the impact of mental health difficulties and quality of life in adults with an autistic spectrum disorder.
- Identifying different types of autism by examining and evaluating social interaction, repetitive behaviors, and communication.
- Observing changes in behavioral symptoms following immune results in children with ASD.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment of ASD considering the wide range of diagnoses.
- Diagnosing ASD in adults without identification, family, or medical history.
- Relationship between depression and anxiety disorders in adults with ASD.
- Compare and contrast personal narrative writing by children diagnosed with ASD.
- Issues with communication and socialization in one-parent, one-child homes.
- Explain n and discuss the prevalence of psychiatric disorders in teenagers with ASD.
- Relationship between subtypes of repetitive behaviors and anxiety in children with ASD.
- Quality of health care services for adults with an autistic spectrum disorder.
- ASD assessment techniques using telehealth during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Self-perceived quality of life in minority women with ASD.
- Aggressive behaviors in ASD children suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Developing innovative ways to reduce symptoms of the disability associated with autism.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of helping college students with autism prepare to enter the workforce.
- Evaluating therapies to improve social and communication skills in children aged 1.5 – 3 years.
- The effectiveness of autism biobanks in tracking and researching behavioral data from children.
- Visual attention and inhibitory control in young people versus adults with ASD.
If you need writing help with a research paper dealing with autism, or any other subject, you can trust our professional paper writers for hire to provide custom services for students at all levels. We offer the best prices you will find online, and we provide expert support that will help students achieve at the highest academic levels. If you don’t find any of the ideas above interesting, we will create a custom list of autism research paper topics to suit your unique needs.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Copyright © 2013-2023 - MyPaperWriter.com
Questions? Call us:
- How it works
- Essay service
- Essay writers
- College essay service
- Write my essay
- Pay for essay
- Essay topics
Term Paper Writing
- Term paper service
- Buy term papers
- Term paper help
- Term paper writers
- College term papers
- Write my term paper
- Pay for term paper
- Term paper topic
Research Paper Writing
- Research paper service
- Buy research paper
- Research paper help
- Research paper writers
- College research papers
- Write my research paper
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper topics
- Dissertation service
- Buy dissertation
- Dissertation help
- Dissertation writers
- College thesis
- Write my dissertation
- Pay for dissertation
- Dissertation topics
- Custom writing services
- Speech writing service
- Movie review writing
- Editing service
- Assignment writing
- Article writing service
- Book report writing
- Book review writing
144 comprehensive autism research paper topics that will help you.
July 28, 2021
Do you need autism research paper topics that will impress your educator to award you high grades? If yes, this article lists the best 140-plus ideas to consider for your papers and essays.
Simple Autism Topics for Research Paper
Perhaps, you want to write a paper about an easy topic. In that case, select the idea to work with from this category. Any of these topics can be a brilliant idea for an autism paper. Nevertheless, take your time to investigate it extensively, gather, and analyze data to develop a winning piece.
- Investigating the autism spectrum disorder’s prevalence
- Autism Diagnostic interview
- What are the primary causes of autism?
- Reasons for the increasing autism cases in children
- Effective learning and teaching methods for autistic children
- Mainstream education and autism
- Are there advantages of being autistic?
- What are the disadvantages of being autistic?
- Why are some individuals autistic while others are not
- Explain why some individuals have a good recall or memory skills
- What should people know about autism?
- Who are the top five most known autistic individuals in human history?
- How healthcare workers assist autistic persons in their daily lives
- What are humans yet to discover about autism?
- Discuss autism stories that people have shared on social media
- Describe the employment opportunities and limitations for autistic individuals
- Describe a treatment that can reduce autistic individuals’ disadvantages
- What is the primary cause of autism?
- What role does music play in the life of an autistic person?
- Explain autism diagnosis during the early stages
- Describe the educational programs for autistic persons
- What’s the average overview of an autistic person?
- Explain ways of improving autistic people’s interactions
- Explain an autistic individual’s behavior towards his family members?
- How the chemical brain of an autistic person differs from that of a non-autistic individual
- What are the most prominent research breakthroughs in autism?
- Why autistic persons struggle to socialize with others
- What normal individuals should learn from the brains of autistic persons
- Describe the characteristics of autistic persons
- Tips for training autistic persons when providing care
- Things caregivers should know about autism to do an excellent job
- How family members should behave towards autistic individuals
Autism Biology Topics Research Paper Ideas
Students can also write autism biology papers and score top grades. If interested in autism biology, here is a list of topics to consider for your research paper. Any of these topics can be the basis of a debate because people have varying views towards them. You need sufficient and reliable information to support your argument.
- Is there sufficient evidence proving that environmental triggers are responsible for the rising autism cases?
- Why is western society reporting higher autism prevalence?
- Do literature and art help in raising awareness about autism?
- Reviewing films whose basis is an autism spectrum disorder
- How the media portrays autism and its effects
- Prominent public figures that lived with autism for years
- The impact of maternal age on autism
- Asperger’s syndrome and autism- An explorative study
- Analyzing the genome’s dark regions and their effect on autism mutation
- Gene expression control and its impact on autism mutation
- The connection between genetic variants and autism
- Obesity and autism- Is there a correlation?
- How a subtle genetic modification can affect an autistic person
- Autism and fragile x syndrome
- How brain homes affect autism
- Autism and vasopressin- What’s the link?
- Brain signature similarities with autism
- Investigating the unusual sensory response in an autistic person
- The effects of the cerebellum on an autistic person’s social behavior
- Anybody that loves biology will be interested in reading a paper on any of these ideas. However, make sure that your essay is on-point.
- Thought-Provoking Autism Controversial Issues to Write About
- Perhaps, you want to research and write about a thought-provoking topic about autism. In that case, consider one of these issues.
- Is autism a disorder or a difference?
- Timeline and history of autism
- Why are autism rates increasing dramatically?
- Things that scientists have disproven about autism causes
- Questionable and risky autism treatments
- The best autism treatments
- Should autistic children have a unique educational setting?
- Which are the best educational options for autistic children?
- Autistic children should have a unique home
- Autism and vaccinations- Is there any relations?
- Ways to raise autism awareness in society
- Changing the autistic children’s future through early interventions
- How educators can help children with autism
- Ways to help autistic children with uncooperative parents
- Can occupational therapy help autistic children?
- DSM-V and autism
- A comparison of autistic children’s and normal kids’ educational opportunities
- Ways health officials can convince their clients that vaccines don’t cause autism
- Should schools vaccinate children that haven’t received their shots because parents believe they cause autism?
Research Paper Topics Dealing with Autism and Education
Experts recommend teaching people and caregivers about autistic persons. Through training, educators, parents, and other people can know how to treat autistic persons. Here are good research paper topics on autism and education. These topics relate expert advice with parenting and the daily life of autistic individuals. But like the other ideas, they need thorough research to come up with impressive papers.
- Ways to solve autistic children’s daily problems
- Why is autism research necessary?
- Differences in education among autistic kids and normal children
- Different autism types
- Understanding the struggles of students suffering from autism
- What are the possible autism causes?
- Managing parenting challenges when you have an autistic child
- Ways to improve autistic children’s communication skills
- How to enhance autistic kids’ coping skills
- Addressing negative behaviors among autistic children
- Increasing autistic children’s play skills
- Ways to diagnose autism early in children
- Ways to increase autistic children’s independence
- Effects of autism in a single child on family members
- Improving self-help among autistic children
- How autism affects different developmental realms
- Learning in autistic kids
- Resources available for autistic people
- Effects of autism on the learning process
- Why do parents need training about autism?
Autism Research Analysis Paper Topics
Perhaps, you want to autism research topics you can analyze extensively in your paper or essay. If so, consider these ideas for your project. You can analyze any of these research topics on autism in your paper with proper references to impress the educator and earn the top grade in your class.
- Qualities of an effective autism treatment plan
- Autism signs that every parent should know
- Reviewing autism in various regions
- Analyzing the probability of medical treatment causing autism
- Analysis of the effects of genetics on autism
- Investigating the impact of an autistic person on a standard individual
- Analysis of autism history
- Ways adult patients can manage autism
- Analyzing the employment opportunities for autistic people
- Exploring parental education benefits in managing autism in children
- Analyzing the variations in social implications depending on autistic spectrum disorder and gender
- Analysis of the support autistic people need at the workplace
- Examining the socio-cultural effects of autism on understanding and behavior
- Do autistic children need special schools?- A detailed analysis
- Investigating the contextual drives affecting autism understanding in society
- Analyzing the peer group role in autism
- Investigating the increasing autism prevalence in western society
- Post-traumatic stress disorder- Analyzing its impact on parents with autistic kids
- Exploring the cross-cultural experiences of autistic persons
- Analyzing the role technology can play in improving autistic people’s social skills
Autism Research Questions
One of the best ways to develop good research topics is by asking questions about the subject you find interesting. For instance, you can brainstorm autism thesis topics by asking questions about this illness. Here are some of the queries you can ask about autism, which can form the basis of your paper.
- Which is the most accepted theory about autism spectrum disorder’s pathophysiology?
- How can caregivers improve service delivery when dealing with autistic persons?
- How can ordinary people understand sensory processing among autistic persons?
- How can companies encourage ordinary people to support autistic employees?
- How can employers implement person-centered intervention to support autistic employees?
- How can companies maximize the performance and potential of autistic people at the workplace?
- How can hospitals improve autism diagnostic procedures?
- How can hospitals ensure the appropriate diagnosis of autistic adults?
- How can family members and parents provide quality care for autistic kids?
- How can ordinary people support families and parents with autistic kids?
- What support is ideal for autistic children?
- Which environments are suitable for helping autistic persons achieve quality education and life skills?
- How can society help autistic persons get the most from life?
- Which interventions can enhance mental health in autistic persons?
- How can caregiver reduce mental health issues among autistic persons?
- How can caregivers adapt mental health interventions for autistic individuals?
- Which interventions work in developing language skills in autistic persons?
- How can society support social care for autistic adults?
- Which intervention work in reducing anxiety among autistic people?
- Is autism treatable?
- Who suffers more, an autistic child or their family?
- What facts do most people not know about autism?
- Which brain part does autism damage?
- Does autism escalate with age?
- Is autism the same as brain damage?
- How can you tell that your kid is not autistic?
- Can a person inherit autism?
- Does an autistic person have a higher risk of having an autistic child?
- Is autism a disability?
- How does level I differ from level II autism?
- Which questions does the doctor ask during an autism assessment?
Students have many autism spectrum disorder research topics and questions to consider as titles for their papers. However, learners should pick exciting topics to develop outstanding pieces. If you are unable to select a topic and write an essay, seek professional writing help online. Expert writers can help you with topic selection or even write a high-quality, custom paper for you.
Take a break from writing.
Top academic experts are here for you.
- How To Write An Autobiography Guideline And Useful Advice
- 182 Best Classification Essay Topics To Learn And Write About
- How To Manage Stress In College: Top Practical Tips
- How To Write A Narrative Essay: Definition, Tips, And A Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Write Article Review Like Professional
- Great Problem Solution Essay Topics
- Creating Best Stanford Roommate Essay
- Costco Essay – Best Writing Guide
- How To Quote A Dialogue
- Wonderful Expository Essay Topics
- Research Paper Topics For 2020
- Interesting Persuasive Essay Topics
Dissertation Writing Help
free advice for students who are in struggle.
Drafting & Formatting
List Of 12 Great Topic Ideas For Your Dissertation About Autism
There is a lot more information and interest in Autism than there has ever been in the past. Part of this is due to the sudden rise of the numbers of cases of diagnosed autism in children and adults over the past few years. Whichever topic idea you choose you will be able to find a considerable amount of supporting evidence.
- What evidence is available to determine whether the rise in autism is caused by environmental triggers? Environmental triggers include lead in paint; pollution; chemical additives to foods that cause sensitivity to certain foods.
- Research Stimming self-regulator for anxiety issues. Focus on how stimming is related to autism and that it is not the same as Tourette’s syndrome. What form does stimming take? How can the general public be educated about the benefits of stimming?
- Why is there is greater prevalence of autism in western society? Is this down to life styles or higher recognition of the signs and symptoms of the difficulty? How is autism dealt with in third world countries?
- What recent changes in diagnosis have caused the concern that Asperger's Syndrome no longer exists? Note when the changes occurred (which was very recently) and the history of when autism was first discovered as a condition.
- Autism is referred to as a spectrum. Define the spectrum. The range that is covered by the term autism is vast. What generally are the signs and symptoms of Autism? Can a child develop Autism or is he born with it?
- Autism and Mainstream Education. Should every child that is autistic be educated in a special school? What are the positives and negatives of this? How can an Autistic child adapt to mainstream education?
- Difference between Autistic Males and Autistic Females. There are different signs and symptoms for males as opposed to females with autism, to the point that many females are not diagnosed as early as males. Research.
- Autism in the workplace. Research the best way that people with autism can be properly supported in the workplace. What type of work would a person with Autism be best suited to?
- Prominent People in History who were probably Autistic. There are several great people in history who were very probably somewhere on the Autistic Spectrum. What skills did they bring to their jobs?
- Childhood Immunizations and Autism. Although there has been a great amount of speculation that childhood immunizations may have been a factor in the development of Autism it has been disproved yet there is concern that mercury is used for the injection.
- Educating Family Doctors. It has been noted that many family doctors do not know enough about Autism to enable then to efficiently support their autistic patients. What would be the best way to support family doctors?
- Autism and Mental health. Is there a higher incidence of mental health difficulties in people with autism? Why are talking therapies less effective for people with autism? What other therapies are appropriate?
- Someone to write my dissertation
- Reliable dissertation writers
- Looking for some help
- Making a defense presentation
- Finding a great online service
- Purchasing a dissertation
- Expert advice for students
- Getting a unique thesis
- Check a service before using it
- Reliable companies
- User Name :
- Forgot Password ? Submit
Don't Hesitate To Get More Advice
Use our step-by-step guides while writing a dissertation. Ensure that there is enough time between completion of the final draft and submission to cushion you in case of emergency. MyHomeworkDone
- Services Paper editing services Paper proofreading Business papers Philosophy papers Write my paper Term papers for sale Term paper help Academic term papers Buy research papers College writing services Paper writing help Student papers Original term papers Research paper help Nursing papers for sale Psychology papers Economics papers Medical papers Blog
Outstanding Autism Paper Topics For Students To Research
If your degree is related to childcare, social work or education, then autism is a popular subject for research topics. With increased interest in the autism spectrum disorders in the current times, there are several autism research paper topics that you can choose from.
It’s always a challenge for every student to write a research paper for a high grade. The first step in research paper writing is to select a topic. So, here is a list of some of the best topics to guide you through your paper.
General Autism Research Paper Topics
If you have started studying and understanding autism only recently, these general research paper topics on autism are a great place to begin. Here is a list of the easiest research paper topics on autism:
- Why is research on autism important?
- The common causes of autism
- Why are more cases of autistic children surfacing in recent times?
- The best teaching and learning methods for children with autism
- Autism and mainstream education
- What does the word “spectrum” refer to in Autism spectrum disorder?
- Novel treatments that are most effective in managing autism
- Improving the quality of life for children and older individuals dealing with autism spectrum disorder.
- A comprehensive study of diagnostic tools available for autism
- Autism Diagnostic Interview or ADI-R
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule or ADOS
- Prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorder
Biology Topics for Autism Research Paper
There are several autism biology research paper topics that delve mostly into the genetic, neurological and other biological factors that may cause this condition. Some related topics and research questions on autism are:
- Analysis of the ‘dark regions’ of the genome and the effect of their mutation on autism.
- Controlling gene expression and its impact on autism mutation
- Genetic variants and their connection with autism or other intellectual disability.
- The correlation between autism and obesity.
- The biological impact of subtle genetic mutations on autistic individuals.
- Fragile X syndrome and autism
- The role of various brain hormones on autism
- The link between vasopressin and autism
- Autism and similarities in brain signature of other disorders like bipolar disorder and schizophrenia
- Unusual sensory response in autistic individuals
- The cerebellum and its effects on the social behaviour of autistic individuals
- Maternal age and the effects on autism
- Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome: A comparative study
- Prominent historical figures who suffered from autism
- Autism and its perception in the media
- Review of films based on Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Role of art and literature in increasing autism awareness
Medical Autism Research Paper Topics
There have been several medical advancements that have improved management of autism recently. Needless to say, there are several medical research paper topics for college students that are related to this subject:
- The role of family doctors in managing autism
- Can immunization vaccines given during childhood have an impact on autism?
- Recent diagnostic changes in understanding autism.
- The role of Pivotal Response Treatment in managing autism
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy and its effects on anxiety in individuals with autism.
- Age and early intervention techniques to manage autism
- Alzheimer’s disease and the effect on Autism spectrum disorder
- The effect of antioxidants on Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Pharmacological treatment options for individuals with Autism spectrum disorder
- Antipsychotic medication and their role in autism treatment or management
- Insurance guidelines for individuals with autism
- The role of chemical additives in foods and the increase in the prevalence of autism.
- Higher incidence of mental health issues in individuals with autism
- Relevance of present diagnostic criteria for adults with autism
Don’t put your grade at risk and get research paper help. Contact us with a “ do my research paper now ” request, and we’ll get your papers done.
Social Autism Research Paper Topics
Autism is the root of several behavioral challenges that have important social implications which can be addressed through research questions on autism. The perception of the subject is also dependent on several cultural and ethnic beliefs. Here are some good topics for research paper on autism.
- The benefits of parental education in managing children with autism.
- The differences in social implications based on gender and autistic spectrum disorder
- Supporting autism in the workplace
- The socio-cultural impact on autism behaviour and understanding
- Should autistic children be educated only in a special school?
- Achieving the best social skills outcome in individuals with autism
- Increase in service delivery options for individuals with autism
- The role of technology in improving social skills in autistic individuals
- Cross cultural experiences of individuals with autism
- Social drives that impact the study of autism among ethnic minorities
- Contextual drives that impact the understanding of autism in the society
- Successful business owners with autism
- The role of a peer group on autism
- Increased prevalence of autism in the western society
- Post-traumatic stress disorder in parents of children with autism.
Get in touch with us for more autism research analysis paper topics. You can also get paper writing help from professionals who have helped students prepare some of the best papers for better grades and reviews.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Copyright © 2013-2023 MyPaperDone.com